These are the official best shonen and where they excel at. Discuss

These are the official best shonen and where they excel at. Discuss.

Attached: obs.jpg (1850x1025, 781K)

>best shounen is still garbage

Shut up faggot.

>FMA
yikes

otherwise solid list

>kings of shonen
>bleach is nowhere to be found
yea... i'm thinking it's cringe

bleach is in the trash can, where it rightfully belongs to after the disgusting shitshow that was post SS

>greatest written villains
this applies to HxH more than YYH

>o-only the first arc is g-good!!
yikes, why do all ironic shonenfags do this? Naruto, Bleach, YYH, Neverland. You go everywhere spouting the same boring shit.

Is it because only the first part of your lives were good, before they got drastically ruined? There certainly must be more to it than meets the eye.

>YYH
>greatest written villains
lmao

Attached: o my 7 personalities o my gay boyfriend o my golden aura o my DBZ armor.jpg (512x383, 40K)

>one piss and jojo
kill yourself

great non-argument

>Rurouni Kenshin
>Historical accuracy
Go pick a history book and read it. Then fucking kill yourself out of shame.

remember, 18+ to start posting

>Normieshit

Nice try, but nobody who's being serious lumps YYH in with Bleach and Naruto

if you remove one shart and fullbaby's first shonen this list is redeemable. I'll even forgive that jojo is in there

>jojo
>hxh
into the trash it goes

which two series should take their place then instead?

HxH shouldn't be on a best of anything list. The art is shit and the power system is pure nonsense.

I was thinking more of reducing them to just 8 since those descriptions seem to be made just to have them there. world building could be dragon ball but I don't like akira toriyama besides dragon quest. small thematic islands placed in two straight lines or something definetly feels lacking

>The art is shit
lol, who fooled you into thinking this?

Attached: 049-050.jpg (1568x1145, 803K)

best character development
best story with most well-crafted writing
best variety between arcs
best adventure manga
most innovative power system
best focus and development of non-primary characters (which is so deep it leaves you asking if there's even such a thing as primary and secondary characters in a world where everyone feels important and alive)
most charismatic characters. none feels like something that you've seen before or in an earlier arc, hundreds of them and they all differ, be them good or bad, benevolent or wicked, unlike other series of the same genre where you can place 80% of a pack of epic baddy bad vilains under the section "pawns" and 20% of "big baddies/final boss", and alternatively 100% of the rest under "good and just :), can just do GOOD while screaming from the top of their lungs that they hate BAD cause there are no consequences to anything and everything is pretty black and white. be good and punch baddy"
or rather just scratch it all and type below:
PURE SOUL

Attached: hunter_x_hunter__the_ruins_by_shailo_da4r00z-pre.jpg (761x1051, 160K)

Based

>No Fujita
shit taste

Based and Nenpilled.

Attached: 1558577952964.jpg (2801x3504, 1.79M)

/thread

Attached: 1554840657065.jpg (3288x2021, 1.73M)

let me also add to "best character development": characters don't just carry the same views and simplistic goals that they had in the first chapter forever. you don't get character screeching in upper case to the reader that he wants to be "THE BESTEST OF BESTS thing" "THE thing KING" "the most amazing super hero and good doer that ever existed :)" in the first and then inbetween every 10 chapters
characters are rich and enigmatic, not simply explained fully to their core as soon as introduced, change their goals by the hour depending on what is happening around them. even gon who wants to find his dad badly progresses further in his development as a person as he deals with the reality around him, making the viewer enjoy the adventure with him often forgeting about his final goal and concentrating on the journey, rather than have "I want to be the best daddy finder" as his motto to power up and be a one-sided impermeable dimwit

>Foom
>Fwoosh
>Shazoom
wow, so this is mature writing...impressive

KNY and the latest arc of BNHA have HxH tier gore, also using gore as a point is a bit of a twelvie tier thing.

>t. foomed, fwooshed and shazoomed clueless bystander

No, it doesn't. There's no viscera or exposed organs in BnHA, or even decapitation. Chunks of blood flying like tomato sauce is cartoon violence, not gore.

Attached: 1451820169232.jpg (1280x960, 430K)

This looks like a pretty good list, I'll check out everything from it that I haven't seen.

If gore is apparently quality, Jojo is the one you're looking for.

>Black blood
Togashi is a pussy

Yet it's not, gore is a tool used by an author to convey that the writing is taking place in a brutally realistic environement, going out of your way to eliminate gore/death from a manga is way too forced (see most shounen), and going out of your way to depict as much gore as you possibly can is edgy and cringe, you only need to draw the right amount of it.

>There's no viscera or exposed organs in BnHA, or even decapitation. Chunks of blood flying like tomato sauce is cartoon violence, not gore.
finally someone got it right