Is there enough JUSTICE in anime and manga?

Is there enough JUSTICE in anime and manga?

Attached: 1367507890837.jpg (447x596, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/deathblight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based seryuchad

Attached: bestgirl.gif (498x280, 1.5M)

>an akame ga kill thread
Threadly reminder that Esdeath is Bestdeath

Attached: 1556763707222.jpg (1280x1559, 505K)

Literally would cum forever.

reminder that esdeath is the biggest cuck and worst girl

>reminder that esdeath has the biggest tits
You don't need to remind me.

Attached: h.jpg (5949x4079, 2.26M)

Pinkshit ruined (RUINED) the series. Execution Ground triggered a major decline and it never recovered. Anyone who disagrees is a terrorist.

Attached: Seryu.png (853x480, 270K)

their chemistry was great

Attached: close working relationship.jpg (1193x705, 234K)

>I can never go fishing with my man Wave
WHY

>got cucked by a loli
lmao

because you're not gay enough for him

Esdeath is just a blue Momoyo with no one to hold her evil side in check.

>got cucked by a loli
so was Mine

Attached: 023.jpg (869x1240, 297K)

>Pinkshit
what if she wasn't pink?

Attached: mine negro.jpg (221x244, 16K)

She would be shit regardless of color.

In an AU in which the first child was conceived AFTER Tatsumi got turned into a dragon and the manga’s ending, Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. The new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. Even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. Being pregnant with dragon children stopped Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. Minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and her pregnant belly gets so large and heavy that she is unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she has no choice but to were clothing that shows her pregnant belly. Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. They have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. Tatsumi and Mine were trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other. P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this.

sounds like one of the game-over scenes from Deathblight: Operation Thunderfang

Please explain.

Esdeath ruined the series. The series should have gotten rid of her after her initial subordinates were dealt with, rather than coming up with a second set just to delay everything. It basically meant none of the antagonists introduced at that point were really allowed to shine since she had to stand above them.

She was just one asspull after another.

>she had to stand above them.
Because she's literally the best character in this series. Seriously, Takahiro should atone his sins by making a sequel where she revives herself with her trump card.

>Because she's literally the worst character in this series.
FIFY.

ohhhh, how should I do that...
well, first of all, I basically shill for Deathblight now (and for free)
either way, what is Deathblight, well, it's a game (and comic) series in the making by a german couple (and some other people)
here is their patreon
patreon.com/deathblight

Deathblight: Operation Thunderfang is their free RPG-maker game, currently in development (Beta1 recently got public, patreons have access to Beta2)
it's basically an RPG-maker hentai game, and the game-over screens usually depict the protagonists getting raped
one game-over-screen can be achieved this way

get Ferania's corruption(aka horny)-level/meter at 100
then, it starts a cutscene where Ferania willingly goes to the bad-guys to get fucked
then you see another scene, where it is explained, how she turned into a breeding-tool for the bad-guys, and she is currently pregnant, but still gets fucked either way, and she even climaxes, when she gives birth

If only if there was an AGK! VN with this as one of the bad or neutral endings.

Not nearly enough

Attached: 0093-025.jpg (800x1138, 178K)

How about this for a bad ending for an AGK! VN?
>Esdeath captures Mine and Tatsumi and puts them into the forced sex champer/bedroom.
>Sometimes Esdese have sex with Tats while forcing Mine to watch
>Sometimes Esdese will give herself a ice dick to have sex with Mine with while forcing Tatsumi to watch
>Sometimes Esdese forcing Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 especially when Esdese is not around to fuck tatsumi
>Sometimes Esdese fucks them both at the same time while also making them have sex
>She gives them both a drug to make them addict to sex with each other
>Esdese implants her own eggs into mine's womb so Mine is force to be pregnant with Esdese's children just so Esdese's can keep fighting
>Esdese implants her eggs into Mine even when Mine is pregnant with Tatsumi's kids
>Esdese still forces Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 even while Mine is pregnant no matter how far along she is
>Even when Mine goes into labor She still forces Mine and Tatsumi to have vaginal pregnancy sex to prolong labor and pregnancy for 5 months longer until Mine is moments from giving birth and unable to hold the babies in anymore then Esdese fucks Tatsumi in front of Mine as she gives birth
>if any of Esdese eggs get fertilized she just puts them into Mine.
>because of this there is never a time were Mine was not pregnant
>This Mine continues to be impregnated until both Esdeath and Mine runs out of eggs.

I thought she had very few, if any meaningful asspulls

Pic

Attached: 1542961915697.png (643x819, 228K)

to Continue my Deathblight shilling, VNs of Deathblight are also planned, including this girl

Attached: naomi.png (707x1000, 316K)