Create sob story about how MC is a misfit with no powers and can never achieve his dreams

>create sob story about how MC is a misfit with no powers and can never achieve his dreams
>then have him handed the best power by the best hero because he's "special"
>all at the beginning of the goddamn story
How is this garbage popular?

Attached: 1665500_1.jpg (630x630, 61K)

Rent free

According to bnhatards having a story where the MC succeeds despite odds being against him from the start is unrealistic and obviously shit.

The manga popularity will sky rocket if Deku gets killed off.

Attached: 1551119787414.png (1280x720, 470K)

I'm not even mad about that. The show is shit simply because Bakugo is a character that everyone excuses despite being an actual piece of shit human being. How is he suppose to be a hero when he literally treats someone without a quirk like they are human dirt?
FUCK Bakugo. More like Bakugay.

I have no problems with special snowflake MC's. It's when the special Snowflake MC's pretend that they are somehow the underdog, THEN it bothers me. I dislike it extra if the MC is a pathetic faggot that cries all the time. If he is spineless and a cuck to others the dislike grows to hate.

If you disagree with me you are a retard as i'm correct in everything i think or say.

>it's yet another BNHA shitpost thread

Attached: HI, I'M OP.jpg (960x640, 269K)

so losers can self-insert also capeshit

If the story was about All Might, it would be great.

You seem obsessed. Seek help.

Attached: myMHbIX.jpg (640x360, 30K)

All Might should have been a twist villain that took advantage of Deku's naivety and used his body as a proxy to feed OfA.

>If you disagree with me you are a retard as i'm correct in everything i think or say.
Says the fucking aspie. I can tell just from the way your post is typed out, you're mentally retarded. Literally retarded. Shut the fuck up, failed abortion.

>waaaah mom they keep saying mean things about my shonen
>who's shawn, dear ?

Just like deku he’s given an OP ability in the first few episodes

Can you please relate your argument to Mha

the problem with deku isn't that he's overpowered, the problem is he's morally perfect

what are his flaws exactly? lack of confidence? it's boring and unrealistic because he has everything needed to get over it now, otherwise he's just a squeaky clean messianic archetype who loves everyone and always takes the right decision and that's just not compelling

>that image
Jesus why are people so obsessed with Deku? Why are people crying more about Deku crying than Deku does crying?

Attached: HMMMMMM.gif (616x398, 278K)

deku has cried a few times in life and death situations and I like it. They wouldnt even attempt the shit deku does. plus vegeta cried too.

Cope

Seething shizo subhuman

Deku is related to MHA

I barely see how super strength is the best power.

It's super speed and durability too

you're not up to date with the manga are you

I just remember that All Might is super strong, that's it. I don't recall he has super speed (not that there's a Flash-clone anyway). Durability is a given but that doesn't make it the best power.

> I don't recall he has super speed

How do you think he keeps up with all the FTE opponents

It was the power of all might. He was supposed to have it

Why is anime popular, huh?

Attached: umad.jpg (290x290, 55K)

No one from the main cast will ever die, expect All Might. That's why the fights feel so boring. Zero stakes.

A good shonen where characters die and where dead characters stay dead?

Akame ga kill. But that’s the theme of the anime to kill characters

cuck

loser

I thought it would be a cool manga about a normal kid in a world with quirk users and how he would overcome his flaw but instead he gets 7 quirks. I literally thought he be some kind of Batman character but less brooding and more positive.

Like wtf

Deep down many people wish they're him. And cape shit crazed

Yeah I was disappointed too. He could have been batman but they turn him into superman

vegeta cried for a good reason. with deku it was to the point where he would cry every battle and win with kaioken x #

>Asta and Yuno were abandoned at the same church on the same day. Raised together as children, they came to know of the "Wizard King"—a title given to the strongest mage in the kingdom—and promised that they would compete against each other for the position of the next Wizard King. However, as they grew up, the stark difference between them became evident. While Yuno is able to wield magic with amazing power and control, Asta cannot use magic at all and desperately tries to awaken his powers by training physically.
>When they reach the age of 15, Yuno is bestowed a spectacular Grimoire with a four-leaf clover, while Asta receives nothing. However, soon after, Yuno is attacked by a person named Lebuty, whose main purpose is to obtain Yuno's Grimoire. Asta tries to fight Lebuty, but he is outmatched. Though without hope and on the brink of defeat, he finds the strength to continue when he hears Yuno's voice. Unleashing his inner emotions in a rage, Asta receives a five-leaf clover Grimoire, a "Black Clover" giving him enough power to defeat Lebuty. A few days later, the two friends head out into the world, both seeking the same goal—to become the Wizard King!

Notice any similarities?

Attached: 1558030392849.png (975x847, 532K)

WOW THEYRE THE SAME

He makes notes of every quirk he sees. He even has that slut who makes gadgets for him. Feels like the author switched direction from making Deku like batman with gadgets, wits, and strategy to superman who just smashes hard and if that does not work he screams very loud and smashes harder.

Asta and Yuno have a healthy, non-toxic relationship unlike Midoriya and Bakugo?

>Gets the best powers
>From the best mentor
>At the best school
>In the best class

How humble.

Have you spotted any anime or manga where the mc is batman

You mean powerless individual who has to rely on his wits and/or gadgets vs charactera who are clearly stronger?

No. But Deku could have been one.

It is okay because he cries

Superheroes are fucking boring
How don't you get tired after reading 2 chapters of this crap?

Vigilante is better than MHA. Fuck Deku.

Attached: 1146516979.png (136x153, 27K)

cucku

no idea. There is no tension because we know he becomes the greatest hero. He says it in the first episode.

>Akame ga kill
>good

Attached: 4cebbd6da21bc000358e29cd5d49c307a5f16cdc_hq.jpg (1024x659, 84K)

cry.

black clover? Asta can't do shit without other black bulls' help. A good example is when they fought Vetto, and every other fight.

I actually really appreciate that. Lots of manga tout how their characters work together as a team, but it always ends up being the main guy just comes in after all his comrades get fucked and he 1v1s the main villain. That doesn't happen in Black Clover. They actually use team work and in every creative ways I might add. I love it.

Just wait till it turns out he is the reincarnation of Hero Jesus, the creator of Heroes

Shut up Bakugou

Baki.

If Bakugo and Midori were removed from the show, it would be so much better

cuckugo

>everybody talks about how awesome this show is
>decide to watch it
>episode 1: "my name is MC and this is the story of how I became the greatest hero of all time"
oh so nothing matters then, I already know how it ends

Attached: 1456568918296.png (633x359, 243K)

Better than having the MC do everything of relevance by himself.

For me its not that he was given OP powers, but more so that he didn't actually try to put in any effort until he was GIVEN a sure path to be a hero. In contrast take Asta, who more or less had the same back story (everyone shat on him for having no powers and thought he was an idiot for trying), he didn't mope around because life wasn't fair, he took the one thing he could do and went at full force (physical training). Hell his powers only work so well because he actually trained and as such could those heavy ass blades, had he been a little bitch like Deku and waited for a chance he'd be useless.

>hero's quirk is he has no quirk
>give him quirk
>actually fuck it give him multiple quirks
I hope there's a consequence to that. And hopefully in another series, Asta doesnt get some bullshit magic and remain magicless until the end

>I barely see how super strength is the best power.

>I don't see how receiving the same power that the number one hero has, that puts him so fucking far ahead of the number 2 hero that it caused said hero to go on an autistic breeding frenzy in an attempt to bridge the gap could be the best power

All might with "just" super strength is like a god among men, just updraft from his punch changed the local weather pattern, and Deku inherited that power

Asta wasn't bitch like Deku and actually tried.
Asta wasn't a cuck like Deku and never allowed himself to be bullied.

The closest we get is Knuckle Duster, but he's more Punisher than Bat Man

I'd say Asta's super mode already count as magic

Doesn't that shit just allow him to fly and make his swords longer due to being coated with anti-magic?
Still, it is a pretty strong mode i guess. Once he gets past the limits and drawbacks of it he will be pretty strong.

No, Bakugou treats everyone like dirt. Deku is somebody who hasn’t even worked as hard as Bakugou until the last year of their middle school. So even if Deku has a power, Bakugou will still bully him for being so lazy.

>So much Batman dicksucking in this thread
He's way, way worse than anything on any media: a regular human who mopes the floor with gods in a daily basis with the power of "prep time" and asspulls.
At least your average wish-fulfilling anime and manga protagonist can justify it by virtue of having superhuman powers.

Batman is like Ironman except he is less egotistical and his high-tech armor is way less noticeable. Do I have to mention that even the Gods have asspull moments?

>people have to die for there to be stakes
and imagine bringing up the shitfest that is akame ga kill as a good anime.

Batman's high tech armor is just a personal bodysuit; nothing even remotely as fancy as Iron Man's armors. And still Batman has a way better record than Iron Man.
>even the Gods have asspull moments?
Well, they're gods; it's to be expected. And still they lose against a regular human dressed as a bat.

Seriously, if you're going to bitch about a character being a Mary Sue use as counterpoint anyone else than fucking Batman.
Even Superman, one of the biggest Mary Sues in fiction, isn't as awful as Batman.

>there are people in this world in modern day that became Olympic swimmers and runners with no legs
>this kid gives up on being a hero (until given ultimate power) because he can't shoot fire out of his hands or something
>this kid refuses to become a cop or a firefighter because they don't get the fame and fortune and wacky costumes

This kid is so much the opposite of good or strong of heart that this could have worked better as a gag manga

I mean, it's a shonen, it's obvious the MC will become the greatest X in the world.

Superman and Batman are far from Mary Sues. Batman wants to clean up one city and Superman wants to live his life normally and prevent tragedies but both can never achieve that despite their money, power, and influence. The gods usually don’t give a fuck about that so they can do whatever bullshit they like, so they tend to fuck with Superman’s and Batman’s goals so badly that they are determined to do anything to take them down. Anything that Batman has done for the most deadly and influential villains in his city is applied to gods who are full with weaknesses AND superman. It’s not like Batman has never handled bizarre and horrifying shit on a delay basis, it’s practically oxygen for him. Batman still has trauma he can never move on from and he’ll always suffer from his unobtainable goal, Mary Sues don’t have this shit and are given everything on a silver platter every time.

Attached: D864E358-6829-4581-B55B-52D423EE0153.jpg (738x369, 100K)

OfA is one of those super-strength powers where increased leg strength = super speed as well. All Might and Deku make use of it in literally every single fight.
>not that there's a Flash-clone anyway
O'clock/Number 6 from the vigilante spinoff, though their quirk is technically increased acceleration instead of increased speed.

Why would you say this while posting an image from something worse?

Is grape's power jump going to be him revealing that he's stored his stickiness little by little in that same diaper for the past few years, and release it all at once?

Attached: 1547828052907.png (624x628, 81K)

Because it's Naruto and nu/a/ absolutely loves Naruto now.

Clearly you don't follow the series if you for some reason think you need to be a good person in order to be a hero

there's a difference between not being a good person and being a histrionic sperg who acts like a 4 year old overdosing on sugar and that everyone finds amazing

My issue is the way Hori terribly mishandles their dynamic and excuses Bakugo at the same time.

>establishes Bakugo mostly as a device to make you feel bad for the protag
>creates a push where the audience wants to see Deku surpass Bakugo because he's a dick and bullied Deku for forever
>whips his dick out and tries his hardest to spin Deku/Bakugo into an equal grounds relationship where apparently they're both problematic people and Deku is really no better than him and should have tried better to understand his autistic feelings

He should have known what would happen. He wants to present Bakugo's autism like it's just something you should accept about his character, but if anything it's more annoying that it's just never actually addressed. The kid's takeaway from Hideout Raid was "IF ONLY I WERE STRONGER" and not "if only i wasn't an obnoxious asshat"

You think so? If anything he clearly ISN'T perfect, he's flawed in all the ways that aren't even fun. He wants to be a hero because muh idol worship, is rarely ever genuinely compassionate towards people outside of that, bends over to Bakugo and tries to give his quirk to someone - not out of kindness but a lack of confidence.

Deku is so flawed and pathetic it hurts. The story still tries to tell me he's sort of a paragon of heroism through lingering on his powerful motivational moments and the way certain characters perceive him, even though he's a weak shitstain whose only personality trait is wanting to be a better hero.

Can't stand to see a character with absolute confidence in himself and his abilities and doesn't need reaffirmation constantly from the supporting cast huh? Filtered. Bakugo #1 baybee.

fuck capeshit

This shit is what drove me to like Bakugo more than Deku even when he was a shitstain in the early arcs. Deku did nothing with his time except take notes about heroes, he never tried training or looking for a way to become a hero and still was going to apply to UA. Bakugo had meanwhile been studying the entire time for entrance exams, training with his Quirk, and even telling his friends not to fuck around with smoking cause it'll get him into trouble. It's annoying that Deku's passion for heroism and drive is presented as unique when other students like Bakugo, Shinso, or Todoroki show again and again they match it.

JoJo. Since every part is its own (mostly) self-contained story with a (mostly) different cast, Araki can get away with killing main cast members in the final few arcs of each part. All characters stay dead unless they change places with an alternate universe version of themselves, the universe fucking resets, they turn into zombies, they rule the Italian mafia or their name is Dio.

There's this guy, but he always ends up losing against superior enemies if he doesn't have enough backup or prep time. That's not a hero kids will enjoy these days.

Attached: 106.jpg (784x1145, 393K)

Osamu is kino

This shit too, Deku's character would be entertaining to read if he had any flaws or internal conflict at all to resolve, but he doesn't. He already had a model heroic personality since the series began, all he needed was a Quirk and that was resolved Chapter 1. The series was suppose to be entertaining to read cause we'd follow him trying to master 100% of OFA, but it doesn't matter because he already matches the best students at 8%/20% power and he doesn't lose to any villains anyways cause he'll break his bones going 100% and just heal outside of screentime. Oh and 7 quirks now too lol.

Maybe he could have a interesting conflict like his classmates don't actually like him, or the general public doesn't accept him as a hero who could match AM? Can't have that either cause the entire cast sucks him off one way or another too. Literally nothing to develop in Deku's character besides just getting stronger.

>literally had to train his ass off, which the anime takes the time to show
>durrffff handed the best power

>doesn't need reaffirmation constantly from the supporting cast
Literally the definition of bakugo

>That's not a hero kids will enjoy these days
I'm calling bullshit on that statement. Dude got more votes than the three other super powered/talented MCs, the fan favorite waifus, and fan favorite fuju bait characters.

Attached: 2nd Poll pg1.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

Every single hero in his class trains their ass off too, that's why they are all so shredded in the bath episode so what makes Deku so special compared to them in that regard? Training is the first and most basic thing that is expected from a hero.

Pick asta from bc is confident and 100 better than deku even his relationship with yuno is 100 better than the toxic relationship baku and deku have
It's like watching a girlfriend coming back to his violent boyfriend

>Mx0 is already forgotten

What happened Yea Forums?

Anime when?

>You think so?
yes

I also think you're retarded for failing to understand a story for literal 12 year olds

Training your ass when you're guaranteed to get the strongest quirk ever, AND when you're personally coached by the greatest hero ever, is not an achievement as big as you like to think.

Honest question: How the fuck do you fight Muscular or All for One WITHOUT POWERS?

They try to do that in Index, and it's bullshit every fucking time.

He needed reaffirmation once because his fuck up at the summer camp domino affected into All Might, his idol, losing all his powers and retiring. Of course the kid would be shaken and have doubts on his mind after that.

SEVEN

What's wrong? Were the artistic stylings of Toei Animation not enough for you?

Attached: 1457274421975.jpg (1280x720, 728K)

Uh oh damage control spic is hereDoes he ever leave?

Yes and he constantly gets his dick sucked by everyone
Literally the strongest hero and pillar of the society is impressed by this kid holding a conversation
The guy who singlehandedly solved the crazy crimerate in a country apparently is amazed at someone using words.
I am so amazed by herofags like you thinking any of this writing or any of these characters aren't trash.
You think shitting on Deku and praising Bakugo makes you part of the cool kids? No all of BnHA is a joke. Deku and Bakugo are equally badly written by the same bad writer. Fucking bnhafags.

For having the same story after Asta is revealed to have no magick, the wizard king himself came to deku and gives his power

bakugo is an insecure bitch, I have no idea how his fanbase somehow twisted him into some sort of admirable hard working chad, why does this character attract so much projection

Yeah the story's general powerlevel would need to be scaled down a bit, at least at the beginning. It's stupid to think the story wouldn't change anyway.

But the setting is already somewhat futuristic where kids can invent jetpacks, so I doubt you need to stretch it that much to come up with something.

What really bothers me about Deku is that he didn't *work* for his dream.

He just fantasized all day and wrote some pointless data down in all of his autistic journals.

stop!

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

ya seethe

What bugs me the most is how he's set up as a smart analyst who should contribute through strategy, and then this is completely dropped from his character and the smartest thing he does is figure out that if your arms are injured in a fight you can try using your legs to kick

There's no denying that because before being promised OfA he basically just geeked out heroes. No training whatsoever, unless you count sucking Bakugou's dick as training.

Stay mad, faggots

Attached: b558.jpg (564x927, 67K)

>WAAH! WHY WASN'T I GIFTED WITH THE SUPERIOR ATHLETIC TALENT OF LEBRON!! MY LIIIFE IS OVER NOW!!

If his priority was only to save people like the narrative tries to claim, then he could have tried to become a doctor, but no being a doctor isn't KEWL.

>B-but muh notes!!
Why do MHAtards pretend that keeping track of your hobby is hard work? I've seen kids make higher quality scouting reports for the nba draft

Attached: i wanna be celebrity.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Imagine actually enjoying BnHA

Reminder that the FIRST thing we see in My Hero Academia, chapter 1 page 1, is Bakugo punching Midoriya's shit in while Bakugo's friends hold Midoriya down.

What a guy.

This is why Garou became a hero hunter, by the way.

Attached: page 1.jpg (1066x1600, 349K)

Most liked character
Supposedly the best written bnha character according to bnhafag
Both Deku and Bakugo prove how much of a joke this shonen is.

First impressions of a character are important, and one of the first things we see Bakugo do is insult, threaten, destroys his book, and then telling Deku to go fucking kill himself.
If you showed that shit to anyone else who didn't know about bnha they'd naturally assume he's clearly the antagonist of the series.

Based and victory-pilled

Attached: 1527356017848.jpg (784x1145, 295K)

If they made Bakugou a girl and turn her into the love interest instead, Deku would be improved on because his waifu wasn’t free or he started to hate how the Hero society was treating her. You know, actually engage in a relationship with effort and care instead of having weak partnerships that come with a free “fuck me” waifu.

I seriously can’t name any deep relationships Deku has with other characters because Bakugou and Kirishima are one of the few characters that have a legitimate relationship between each other with some decent progression. Remember, Kirishima didn’t even like Bakugou until the school break-in arc but their bond still grew overtime. When Deku saved Ochako in one circumstance, they instantly became friends and developed crushes on each other but their relationship so distant, lazy, and unsupportive that I’m fucking shocked that she is the love interest.

I absolutely don’t mind Bakugou (writing wise) but he’s not supposed to be the main character of the story.

the worst thing with bakugo is you could write something interesting with his character, like exploring the consequences of heroes being pieces of shit like in the boys for ex, but instead he quickly turns into a squeee he's my trash tsundere bby for braindead tumblrinas

>Kachan you are so amazing

>He instantly drew that conclusion and pushed the conversation forward!

Deku? more like Decuck!

>because Bakugou and Kirishima are one of the few characters that have a legitimate relationship between each other with some decent progression
look at this retarded fujo, look at it and laugh

>amazing!

Ironman suit

Deku's actions feel kind of weightless. I feel like I was supposed to admire the stuff he did, like rescuing Kota and risking himself to get Shoto to use his powers, but my opinion of him didn't really change. Is anyone else in the same camp? I really want to like him as a protagonist especially when the story gives him things that I'm supposed to like, but I don't feel any way about him. I felt for Todoroki, but I didn't exactly like Deku more for pushing Todoroki into using his powers, even though it was clearly meant to be an admirable thing.

But it’s true. Bakugou doesn’t have to be the perfect guy who pays for everything and plans out everything to support Kirishima. He tries to understand him and help him out when he feels down, sometimes they do some crazy shit together, but they do strongly trust each other.

>Here's how I became a billionaire
>It all started when I was given a significant loan to start my business
>Through lots of hardwork, my business began to grow and I had a few major successful ventures
>And then I won the lottery

>"UH YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STORY"
cope with your mediocre protag

i can finally post this again

Attached: Naruto achieves greatness through hard work and courage.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>It all started when I was given a significant loan to start my business
Not really a loan in that context, no one expect Deku to pay All Might back or something. More like he was gifted several millions on the promise he would try his best to make his business successful.

I criticized deku in my original post you absolute mongoloid

it's funny because bakugo is an even bigger cuck than deku who has the fragile ego to exist

Attached: 0cK6vg0.png (950x537, 661K)

Something about Dekus face just pisses me off for some reason

why didn't deku just decide to become a police officer? i thought he wanted to help people

>i thought he wanted to help people
Only as the Number 1 Hero, user. Anything less might as well be nothing to him

One of my favorite things about following bnha is watching you faggots seethe everytime deku does something. The way he can trigger people is truly astonishing

Attached: (You).jpg (564x752, 55K)

They are likely portrayed as lesser heroes or flat out useless, careless assholes.

Obsessed

When I read stuff like this, Deku is literally nothing to me now. How did the author brainwash us into thinking deku was actually the underdog?

then why are you upset at the idea that deku might actually be extremely flawed as a character

it's the fact that people don't understand why his character is "perfect" in-universe that makes it a failing of the story because of the disconnect between the story's portrayal of him and the way the audience perceives him. if the author tries to imprint a perspective upon the audience and fails, that's not the audience's fault for "failing to understand"

>How did the author brainwash us into thinking deku was actually the underdog?
He didn't. There just happen to be enough self-inserters in the fanbase to popularize the Dekuck bandwagon

When I read the description of the show way back when it was about to first start I thought it was gonna be quite cool.
>Oh a world were nearly everyone has powers but this kid doesnt but he also wants to become a hero
>Thats cool wonder were this is gonna go
>It can show kids even if your not special at first glance you can still have alot to offer or some shit
Nah like 2nd episode he inherited 7 of the most powerful abilities ever. Its like if batman after seeing his parents killed had the entirety of the justice league show up from the future and give him powers. Its still not a terrible show but in my mind it could had been a very different show that probably would had been better.

>a kid has an unrealistic dream that is not entirely selfless
It's like you people have no idea what basic human emotions and feelings entail. Let me guess, you always knew you were gonna be an accountant?
And this wouldn't have been a story if Deku had just went the police officer road. the reason we hear this story is because it's supposedly extraordinary. You're reading a kiddie manga, not watching a documentary ffs

Bakugo
>Created all of his own moves and techniques
>Never sucks anyone off
>Doesn't need asspulls to win fights because it's established countless times how strong he is
>Only respects people that deserve it

Deku
>Never even bothered to work out or train
>Is gifted the most powerful quirk ever, only then puts in effort
>Almost all of his moves are directly copying other characters, especially Bakugo
>Constantly sucks off every other character, especially Bakugo

Seethe more faggots, this is the story of how Dekchad becomes #1 hero. Every time you interact with this series you are actively cucking yourself by supporting him on his journey. Say no to the greenpill and stay beta

Attached: 1558302673323.jpg (300x300, 17K)

At least from a character design standpoint, what always bothered me is how soft he looks. I get the reasoning behind it, because he's meant to look very friendly, like someone who could save you. But his fluffy hair, freckles, large eyes and small pupils don't really serve themselves to making him look serious or giving him an edge when the time calls for it. He pretty much eternally looks like a baby.

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 869K)

>Dekchad

Attached: 1557417503726.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Go back to Yea Forums

>The ESL Dekuspic is here
Oh boy here we go

Attached: 1565994740310.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>this wouldn't have been a story if Deku had just went the police officer road
wrong.

Cringe is cringe.

I disagree

Attached: c6df7ccc4f818196f8b072083d65c815.jpg (934x1300, 460K)

Sure, but it would have been axed after 10 chapters

I find it strange how people seem to think Bakugou doesn't work or train at all. Sure, I get that anyone would be salty towards someone with loads of natural talent, but that doesn't mean they don't try and practice or improve

>How is this garbage popular?
self-inserters

It's mostly because the story doesn't show it enough. I think his mindset certainly implies he works hard, but we don't get to see the extents he goes to train himself.

he's poorly wriiten specifically because he's not significantly flawed, and I'm "upset" at this fanbase for being ridiculously stupid, which makes discussing the story in any significant way impossible

A lot of times, they gain their talent from their effort.

We've literally never been shown him doing anything to improve though, we're always just supposed to accept it at face value. New arc, suddenly he'll acquire a new skills he's supposedly mastered to perfecction, nevermind if it's something dumb like drumming or cooking.

He's more compelling than Deku acting like a battered housewife who knows deep down that her husband really loves her and that she really deserves it for messing up so much.

Attached: dekuck.jpg (387x628, 84K)

Well, I'll be the first to admit the drumming and cooking is just lazily tacked-on (although I'll happily shitpost about it), but I was referring chiefly to his skill with his Quirk.

Preach, BakuGOD

>taking a short-cut to the starting point everyone else were already born with

>bakufags literally seething while deku become #1 hero
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a nice color spread of him for the popularity poll

Attached: 9350_3652.png (544x470, 488K)

>with deku it was to the point where he would cry every battle
But that's wrong?

>the starting point everyone else were already born with
Suuuuuuure, tell that to people like Ojiro or Spinner

Attached: 976c1e11a5d1af939aeaf882b85efda1.gif (500x278, 2.39M)

>oh so nothing matters then, I already know how it ends
Imagine being such a braindead monkey the only reason you watch anything is for plot twists and the ending. I'm taking away your right to criticize anything.

>You have to be a Bakushitter to see Deku as the whiny cuck that he is
You keep telling yourself that

I never really considered him an underdog as much as I was focused on how he'd manage to grow as a person and live up to All Might's legacy. Perhaps he was an underdog in the sense that he's not the sort of person you'd expect to live up to that legacy, but he was never an underdog in terms of strength potential.

That being said, Deku's character has been spinning its wheels for too long now, and it feels like there's nowhere for him to go. His arc is finished until Horikoshi can think of something new, but his only way of shaking things up was giving Deku more powers. I don't care about what defense I see of it, seven quirks has permanently damaged this story and made Deku's growth too fixated on just getting stronger.

Doesn't change the fact that the quote makes no sense in that context. Deku will always have done more to earn his quirk compared to everybody else who were simply born with it

Okay, bakufag

this actually.
he story is generic teen school drama. You can find many manga like this, doesn't matter the subject, a sport, chess, fashin, it's all the same.
I could have still sort of enjoyed it because the art is nice and soe characters are interesting.

But that guy is the reason I dropped it after a dozen or so chapters

I don't like MHA much but this image is so fucking retarded.
MHA was good until the "7 quirks" thing happened.

>this thread being full of braindead bakuwank is just a coincidence!!

Are you trying to tell me you've never seen a post saying that they both suck?

Didn't the official translator post this on his Twitter as a joke and everyone got overly upset?

It's almost as if a single thread doesn't represent an entire fanbase or something. There are plenty of threads shitting on Bakugo as well

No, I know there are people who hate both. You, however, is a filthy bakufag

>Had their whole lives to learn to use their quirk.
>Deku has to become swole as all fuck just to be able to use his quirk once.
>breaks his entire arm in the process of a single punch.
>Has to spend MORE time using his quirk without killing himself while everyone else is already learning advanced tricks.
>Deku's advanced trick is "how to not kill yourself when you fight".
>Everyone learns their secret moves.
>Deku's secret move is "using his legs which are stronger than his busted arms now".
And yet you claim he cheated his way past everyone else? All he's got over his classmates is raw strength at the moment.

>All he's got over his classmates is raw strength at the moment.
And speed. And ranged abilities with his wind pressure strikes. And 6 more Quirks. And the previous OfA holders in his head to guide him.

EVERY kid throughout the series except Grape Guy is seen training their asses off at some point. Unfortunately for them, they weren't given the God Quirk.

That's why I find Deku so boring as a protagonist EVERYONE gawks at how amazing he is when he's basically given everything throughout the series. Mirio is a better examle of what Deku's story should have been; guy with a seemingly terrible quirk which he made strong through clever use, instead of PUNCH HARDER and USE LEG INSTEAD

>UGH this shounen doesn't show an underdog like EVERY SINGLE OTHER shounen. This is so generic and cliche.
lol the ironing

Maybe you should consider reading something more advance than shonen manga then. This is a pretty basic premise for MCs in shonen, of course they're gonna have to be powerful and have some pretty straight forward powers if they're gonna carry most of the fights throughout the series. You might think "but what about a cool quirk like Sen's or Ojiro's? They would be so much more interesting as the MC power!". And yes, maybe they would be. For one fight. But they're one trick ponies and work when they're featured in an arc, but you can't carry a series that extends over several years if your MC has only one very specific power. It needs to be versatile and therefore simple

Okay, so Deku ISN'T an underdog

I feel like the Hero Society thing and the "hero school" stuff really limits Deku's options for protagonist growth. A static MC is typically fine as long as different situations test or expand on his character, but all the situations that test Deku amount to "can you be a hero?" In any other manga there'd be ways to have the MC fleshed out through seeing how he approaches fresh scenarios differently than other people (say, introducing new family members, an antagonist with a conflicting morality, internal friction amongst friends), but the scenarios in HeroAca are pretty much always some degree of "to save or not to save"? And we know exactly how Deku is going to respond to these every time.

>this shounen doesn't show an underdog
/thread

>All he's got is generations of power at his disposal
Wooooooow

Yeah, Hori needs to dedicate a character arc to him soon, not just use him as a tool to tell other stories every time

Definitely not. I just came into this argument so I don't know what's being discussed but your post got a reaction out of me. Deku gets the strongest quirk from the strongest hero and learns to be "the greatest hero" as told in episode 1.
He's no underdog, but he still has to work his scronny nerd ass off for his position.
Yeah the 7 quirks thing absolutely ruined Deku. Not gunna defend that.

Bnha would be much better if Deku instead of being born quirkless had a not-combat oriented quirk and had to work his ass off developing his powers in a way that can be useful in a fight and if Bakugo would have his shit pushed in every now and then and be added to a list of potential risks by the school

Deku needs to be put into a position where he has to protect panicking civilians. He has to put on a confident smile and instill some hope.
Start acting like a fucking hero.

Reminder that OfA’s special ability isn’t super strength since anyone can match that up with a quirk. It’s that it can’t be stolen ever.
>but Monoma
>but Toga
Fake imitations.
>but why would you want a quirk that can’t be stolen?
If this passes through genetic mutation, eventually the new generation will never have to live in fear.

Deku should have been a villain.
He's literally got a perfect villain origin story for a guy who decides to take revenge on a world that mocked and ridiculed him.

This is the part where Hori needs to introduce his dad and expand on their relationship.

>The guy who was gifted 1 millions dollaridoos worked more than the people who got 50 bucks from their dad and then got kicked out of the house

Deku is more of a vigilante than a hero or villain.

More like
>the guy who was born without a hand got a prosthetic hand

Exactly. Why don’t people understand how value works?

This.

7 Quirks, more raw destructive power and speed than most people will have even WITH Quirks, and all the Quirk's previous holders waiting in your head to give you all the guidance you need seems like a lot more than just a "prosthetic hand", Retard-kun

>Moving the goal posts.

That's not even taking into account the fact that Dekuck's Quirk has already been stockpiled with power from several generations of people before him

Sure, and some people are born with life-saving healing abilities, ability to predict the future, electric/fire/water powers

>T-That's not fair! You're not allowed to mention all the amazing perks and privileges Deku gets that everyone else doesn't have!

>Not everyone is born equal
- Midoriya Izuku
Stay seething

Attached: 1550551569275.jpg (443x336, 36K)

>implying
It’s just one person. Bakugou.

But who's born with 7 Quirks and a bunch of deceased legendary heroes ready to bestow their knowledge and experience in their heads?

You are, but the point is that Deku was born without a quirk, then he was given one. And then he worked his ass off to try and make use of it:
You're ignoring the context, likely because you don't actually know what you're talking about and just want an excuse to shit on a popular show.

how can you compare OfA with a mere prosthetic hand? OfA is more like a fucking cybernetic arm.

A loan of one million dollars is actually pretty small if you're starting your own business, not to mention you have to pay it back.

Based post. Actually all true.

Dekucknignogs confirmed illiterate

No one. Neither was Deku. He earned it because AM saw something heroic in him and he was lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time for it to happen. You would know this if you read the first few chapters, user

>waaaah you hate it because it's popular and you're jealous

lmao

I never said you were jealous. Are you?

>t. Didn't watch the show
He's literally still B tier because he's a betamale who exists for asspulls. He literally can't use his arms to fight anymore because he's a fucking weak faggot.

If only Mirio, the rightful inheritor, had gotten OfA...

Attached: 234012768968.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Mirio couldn’t stop USJ or find the traitor
>didn’t even do anything at the festival
>wasn't even there at the training camp
Mirio doesn’t deserve anything.

That's some pretty good bait, user

Attached: 1564795743420.png (810x720, 345K)

>Mirio couldn’t stop USJ or find the traitor
Wasn't there. And has ANYONE found the traitor?
>didn’t even do anything at the festival
If you mean the Sports Festival, he wasn't competing. If you mean the festival Gentle was trying to bust, he was Quirkless at the time, and taking care of Eri.
>wasn't even there at the training camp
Yeah, because he wasn't one of the students on the trip!

Stay mad, nighteyefaggot

Honestly I wouldn't shit on Deku so much if the author had just taken things slower.

Like Naruto also started as an underdog but for the first ~15 volumes you could see how his life sucked, how the sealed demon was dangerous, and generally speaking how willing he was to throw himself at walls to succeed.

Deku doesn't really have that, which is a shame, because it's such a simple fix.
>Have him train and get jacked while quirkless with the objective of passing the hero exam
>Still get beaten up by Bakugou
>When Bakugou is captured by the first villain Deku tries to use his skills and bofy strength to save him
>Still get rescued by AM, who is impressed by his moral strength and obvious determination for long-term goal
>End chapter 1 (or 2, I forgot) the exact same way as the "canon" version

But nah, instead the first chapters teach kids to never try unless promised a reward, and that people who say you will never succeed by yourself are right.

Naruto didn’t come out in the time of zoomers who can axe your manga in three chapters.

>nighteye dies even with wishing energy
>is now irrelevant still
What was the point? He could have been any other character.

actually what would be world trigger with only osamu? he always gonna lose, against anybody. no matter how much you wish you had a crigne self insert "outsmart" character in any super power/ fantasy anime. it will always be impossible t outsmart a literal god. and if you decide to put in too weak and "smart" characters you end up with hxh. 4/5th of a site inner monologe of redundant shit that ends with a small sequence of one of the opponents being careless or distracted and dies

Attached: .jpg (800x1150, 507K)

Lmao you're talking like if Mirio is from Deku's classroom. Retard.

Garou's became a hero hunter because he's a retarded manchild who can't tell the difference between a bunch of shitty kids being assholes and people who put their lives on the line to protect the public, whether they have personal flaws or jerky moments

Similar to when people try to compare their capabiltiies despite Deku being two years younger

>Had their whole lives to learn to use their quirk.
>And yet you claim he cheated his way past everyone else?
really? Deku was capable to stand on the same grounds as people that trained for years thanks to the power of OfA and not his own efforts. He also never trained his quirk as it only requires a host with an average body to fully shine.

Garou is the result of societal neglect, the people who fucked with him held all the cards, so he got the blame even when he talked to the teachers.
He's also more of a hero than most heroes in OPM, though it doesn't excuse him fucking everyone else up.

Attached: garou is saved.jpg (600x848, 92K)

>completely forgetting Deku’s obsessions with quirks and people which lead him to be able to beat bakugou, shinsou and Todoroki

>he really didn’t read the manga

>hxh
>kingdom
>early naruto

>Garou is the result of societal neglect, the people who fucked with him held all the cards, so he got the blame even when he talked to the teachers.
And what does that have to do with heroes who are just trying to do their job and save the world from being fucking massacred by monsters who have explicitly stated their intent to do so?
>He's also more of a hero than most heroes in OPM, though it doesn't excuse him fucking everyone else up.
His sympathizing for and saving one child doesn't excuse his attempts to impede the hero's attempts to protect the world. Sure, some of the heroes are assholes, but the world sure as hell is better off with them alive and able to help people than not.

or untill he wasn't actually quirkless. He had some uber superpower hidden all along

Bruh I never said he was right or excused, but Garou is a symptom of society. Heroes don't exist among the people, they are just the shield against monsters As he himself said it, they don't save the kid getting picked on in the park. They don't end discrimination or war. Point that Garou wanted to make was that heroes aren't heroic in their world.

His own solution would've been useless, though.

with the help of OfA.

Attached: 24.jpg (1456x1062, 407K)

Deku is clearly the sleeper traitor. He’s discriminated the absolute worst and would very likely have either killed himself or turned villain. We have never even see another quirckless person treated as badly. It was all a plan to make a powerful villain, but he was saved by All Might momentarily. His loose grip on the quirk shows how loose his will is.

Opposite, he wouldn’t be there without OfA, he won with his own intelligence.

>We have never even see another quirckless person treated as badly
We haven't seen another quirkless person period. The intro said quirkless people were about 20% of the population so they should be all over the place but we never see them being mentioned. All Might doesn't count since he was introduced with one.

self-insert
MC has been bullied for not having X
Top 1 person with X happens to see you doing something morally superior
now top1 decides to give you the chance to have X

I was re reading the series police in the yakuza arc dont use quirk
Could they be quirkless person?
Having a quirk and not using when it can save your life its stupid, think about Hardening when there is a shooter
Most of them i think are quirkless or have a quirk not suited for combat but still want to fight the crime

Learn to greentext

In all seriousness, why does Japan hate hardwork? Every shōnen hero is either gifted their power or is born with it. Meanwhile side characters, like Rock Lee for example, have to train daily just to be on the same footing as those born with natural talent. Do you think this says something about Japanese culture?

Based Osamu has been mindfucking people with wires but no one reads good mangas so World Trigger just goes unnoticed.

Hard work is the bare minimum.

High penetration weapons
poison

Why was Muscular so shit? After seeing what Shiggy can do, Muscular is low tier.

Just shoot All for One with a quirk bullet. It worked in X-men. Muscular can just get electrocuted or burnt to a crisp.

Isn't his flaw weakness?
He can't use the power to its full extent but constantly finds himself in situations where he absolutely has to to save his friends or survive
The world needs all might but now he's gone and deku can't fill his shoes

Attached: 1565954116292.jpg (500x482, 19K)

>His character flaw is his body that can only handle superhuman strength, not plus ultra super human strength!

That's what I thought too
Watching the show I was expecting this to be the case but he just gets super strength because he suicide rushed a slime thing

Because it's capeshit

Well they are okay with the main villain getting city-destroying powers after a month of training so what do you expect?

Based. Actually makes me almost like Bakugo.

This, he is also an individualist cunt that had never done anything to help the group in the manga. I will never get why nip love this retard so much.

Osamu is GOAT but he also only works because this is a series where the characters aren't really superpowered, and because the battles are team-based. Against Black Triggers he's fucked on average. I think the Invasion was really cool though, if only because he showed some great ingenuity and quick thinking, even if he didn't actually /win fights/.

>I will never get why nip love this retard so much.
Because they can't stand cuckdoriya they have to settle with Bakuchad.

It's not like shitku and bakugay were the only caracters of the manga.

For a second I actually thought this was going to happen. The entire training montage and eating the hair was a cruel joke by All Might. He would laugh in Deku's face and tell him it was all a lie and he would never amount to anything.

I do think the same, Baku have only one character trait: shitting on Deku
But Hori thought he is well written and since Deku loves him, everybody who loves him must be team Deku
Jesus i would want Deku to simple say "you know Baku? go fuck yourself"

>Kingdom

Not a shonen.

He's not "handed" it because he's special. He impresses All Might with his suicidal willingness to help even the worst person on the planet, and All Might deems him worthy of inheriting OFA. His quirk isn't that broken when he gets it, and as it goes multiple times in the story, he's actually a bit of a detriment because his limbs are always broken when he has to stop some important plot point. It's part of the reason WHY Bakugo was kidnapped and WHY All Might had to sacrifice the last of his powers.
Like Asta, his biggest role in the story is just getting other people to acknowledge their personal agency.

I can't tell if anyone actually likes Black Clover or if they're just memeing

I look at Hero Aca and Black Clover as what Naruto should have been.
Hero Aca's like a 9. Black Clover's a 6. I think Black Clover's biggest detriment is that it's PG-edgy. Like, it wants to show a rebellious contempt for social castes and gilded morality, but it doesn't have the nads to show a bit of blood in a genre where it's the norm. I think fucking Hero Aca is more gory.

I liked the manga. It's no masterpiece but it's a solid shonen with lightning fast pacing. The anime kind of ruined that with all the shitty filler though.

>I will never get why nip love this retard so much.

Attached: 7 (1).png (264x394, 34K)

Did you try watching the anime or reading the manga?
The manga is perfectly passable, while the anime is complete garbage.

Black Clover is good because it isn't bnha. Plus the MC isn't a whiny bitch who gets nervous around girls.

Manga and it was the most generic shit. What's appeal he's just a worse Naruto

Label sarcasm as sarcasm. People don't get it, otherwise.

Whats even more telling is that Bakugo did it all on his own, even his Internship did jack squat for him, meanwhile Deku would still be blowing up his arms if it weren't for the old geezer, even though Deku is supposed to be "analytical" and "smart".

Muscular would be easy, as you'd just have to sedate and disorient him until firing a massive shot into him all at once. As for All for One, I dunno pull an avatar the last airbender and hit him with some sort of quirk erasing substance

Hori would've written the story differently in the first place.
Muscular and AfO wouldn't exist with the power level that they have in the real story.

There's no point in training if you don't have/had quirk. Literally having a quirk means you are superhuman, a normal person can't compete even with training. The kids in middle school accomplished feats that would be incredibly difficult for pro athletes and they weren't even giving it their all or allowed to use quirks. The only instance in all the world building where a person without a quirk can go toe to toe with someone who does is a former hero who had a quirk for most of his life. FFS read the fucking material and put 2 and 2 together you retards

gun if not bigger gun if not more bigger guns if not punch harder lmao

Attached: more effective than 99% of quirks.png (1482x1078, 1020K)

How the fuck is all might even close to AFO power? His quirk has the combined strength of seven people while AFO has dozen of strength enhancing quirk

>If his priority was only to save people like the narrative tries to claim, then he could have tried to become a doctor, but no being a doctor isn't KEWL.

If that really was the case he should've been like Koichi, who also given a bad hand in life, but instead of being a whiny baby he did all that he could to help people in his everyday life. But I guess thats too beneath Mr I wanna be the number one hero, as if that matters. Its why prefer vigilantes over the main story

Attached: The peoples hero.jpg (800x1170, 174K)

>vigilantes
You know what the problem is? When you make the heroes government sponsored it makes them a lot lamer

I'm going to hit you with a pretty heavy truth bomb. Hori's a brainlet.

Its because unlike Decuck he doesn't others to spoon feed him answers on how to get stronger. He really is quite neglected by most of the adults and even still he manages to be as strong as he is

just make a gun that shoots harder and have the entire fight be luring the opponent into being shot by it

It also helps that every character has the same power set, with the primary differences being skill, trion level, and weapon choice. The only crazy curveballs are black triggers, which are explicitly overpowered, and side effects, which are relatively underpowered in most cases.
It makes the whole system strategy based, which perfectly suits a protagonist like Osamu.

Yeah they're more like special police force than actual heroes.

>There's no point in training if you don't have/had quirk
fucking pathetic

Hey I might agree with you if you could FUCKING READ. Seriously are you so braindead that you can't read a single short post all the way through?

If quirks are so special, why do so many of them depend on technology. Heck, we have seen time and time again that the technology in Bomu no Hero is so impressive that they can potentially allow people to fake their quirks.

Most quirks do jack shit combat wise. Aizawa, Stain(a literal poison tipped knife would be better), Toga, etc. Now would it be better to have a quirk, usually yes, can a person be a competent fighter against other quirk users without one, most definitely.

This, I bet Mei could build a suit that would BTFO 90% of class A. Its only really the super broken quirks that matter in the end

My Hero Academia is the Steven Universe of modern Shōnen.

>side effects
>underpowered
Chika and Yuma, sure. Jin, Kageura, Ko, and Kikuchihara? They may be subtle compared to having double digit trion levels but they’ve been portrayed as straight up broken.

Because they're still primitive? Look at the latest generation and tell me they need anything to be incredible

Ok I don't understand what's so hard about reading, by nature of a having a quirk you are a superhuman. It doesn't matter if that quirk is suited to combat or not. Again CHILDREN beat pro athletes of our time in middle school without even trying or being able to use their quirks. You have a superior body and limits by having one, you if you never possessed or developed one you are further back on the evolutionary scale

A stereotype of the Japanese is that they're worker drones, what are you getting at?

Because shonen is for escapism, and they like to fantasize about not needing to work hard.

I find quite funny how easily the problem about Deku lack of training could have been resolve.
>hey deku, why didn't you train even a little to become a hero?
>because people who get a quirk. even the smallest one, always get a sub-power and that is superhuman strength and resistance, that's why heroes like Aizawa can stand and damage villains.
Hori is just retarded and this story is just trash.

Is this USA mentality?

I bet that the reason why Hori doesn’t do that is because there are some secret quirkless heroes around and that it makes quirks involving speed or strength seem lame and pathetic.

No, it’s a economic mentality.

>got manga to read
>read only the first chapter
>go shitpost on Yea Forums

How is this idiot not banned?

Decuck

No dude its usa, where you can get in the in university having 300k of debt.
In europe you can get to university for "free" without paying anything,
On the otherside you fucking invented "facebook" good luck luck having investors
In europe this is how it works, free medication and free education; but no one support you after

a million dollars isn't what it used to be but it's not a small loan
People start businesses from absolutely nothing and succeed

user tries using Common Sense on the shitposters; it is SUPER ineffective.

Give it up, user. You'd have better luck arguing to a conspiracy theorist that contrails aren't poison the government is pumping into the sky, or with a lunatic that they're not God, then trying to convince Dekuhaters that Deku couldn't have been a success as a quirkless hero. Because it's their hate, not their brains, talking.

This is a reasonable gripe with the series.
Pretty much this.

Deku worked himself to the point of collapse getting ready to inherit OfA. Now that he's got it he does Air Chair, practices moves often, and studies late into the night. His constant refrain is that he has to work harder than anyone else to get ahead. So as work escapism, Deku's quite a failure...

Yeah, afraid so.

Because you've just described all the shitposters here. Kick them all off, the threads will be half the size and much more rational.

If you notice over the short span of the anime his face and body have already started to become more stocky.
Also his facial expressions throughout the series are pretty stand out. Also why he cries a lot he’s pretty dramatic

>literally Deku the post

See, this is why Vigilantes is much better than the main series. It's what it should've been.

Attached: 1.jpg (850x602, 146K)

Because we live in an era where people want everything handed to them. Respect, rights, money, etc. Spoiled children raised by coddled boomers who then via the internet get access to thousands of echo chambers to refuse to talk to anyone who have different ideas and opinions than them. Thus they create the "man"children and Privileged but pretend they're not women who are so thinned skin that anything comes off as an insult to them or to some minority they're not even a part of.
So when a wimp ass bitch like Deku comes along appealing to that while also adhering to the cape trend Marvel movies made it draws those idiots in like flies to honey.

Izucuck

>MC is a sobbing nerd who thinks he failed because he has no talent
>Suddenly some guy gives him cheat power and he becomes best in his generation
Typical Isekai wish-fulfillment premise.

Nice headcanon, retarded fanboy. Even without a quirk, Deku with like barely any muscles when he began training could pull All Might who's like 500 lbs and a fridge around. All Might thought he was plenty capable of it.

MHA's world is inconsistent and not grounded whatsoever.

Attached: 0 thought was put into this series.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Theres a stark difference between outright shitposting and actual discussion.

Fucking Mei and technically Knuckleduster both exist in the same universe as Deku and Mei's quirk is just having good eyesight. Deku is just a useless faggot.

Attached: 1564768925198.jpg (935x855, 176K)

Same here, I hate Bakugou's personality but I'm glad they haven't had Deku beat the shit out of him in a fight like they typically would with a bully character for these reasons. Bakugou is clearly putting his all into being a great hero and in spite of Hori's many flaws as a writer he's tried to show that by not letting Deku catch up too fast and by having him only get the jump on him once by reading the way he punches and not doing it again.

Except all your posts are just you making up excuses based on headcanon at best and the rest autistically screeching at people
>AAAAGHHH WHY YOU GOTTA SHIT ON BNHA AAAAGHHH MODS PLS... REMOVE THIS OPINION I DON'T LIKE
Got 'em

Who cares it's shonen trash, just like naruto fairy tail black faggot one shit bleach etc etc it's the same character

It's funny because Ochaco learning the tiny amount of martial arts she learned with Gunhead have turned multiple fights in her favor yet Deku who would benefit greatly from learning martial arts never will.

Bakugo can't have any other personality
no-one with his quirk would fit
a super-asshole who means well and walks the walk too is exactly what's needed here but todoroki is cooler

Inconsistent

abdul

Attached: blonde momo.png (900x900, 1.2M)

It's all about a character with a hero's spirit given a chance to live his dreams, go read Vigilante if you want regular dudes fighting in a hero world.
And the non-hero fighter in question is an ex-hero who had his powers stolen.

The battles themselves are pretty bloodless, yeah that is true most of the time. But i do remember quite a few gory parts.
>noella getting beheaded and killed numerous times and redone
>vetto impaled and later bifurcated
>julius impaled and bleeding out
>finral having chunks of his body gone
It ain't naruto levels of gore like with all that eyeball snatching and shit, but it isn't completely PG I'd say.

>thwarts an entire invasion by having the balls to throw away his armor at a critical moment and enough cunning to play the long game with a decoy for several chapters
What a fucking great MC. It’s a shame that like you said characters like him are completely outclassed in series with higher overall power levels, but it just goes to show that you can create a great story without all that power creep.

He could have been like Saitama and saving his bully reaffirmed his desire to become a hero against all odds. It's ironic that a more cynically crafted character like Saitama actually achieved his goals through nothing but the hard work and determination that shonen series espouse but aren't entirely true to.

>this shounen doesn't show an underdog like EVERY SINGLE OTHER shounen
Yet still pretends he is one, just like Naruto.

It’s actually because of characters like him that I despise overwhelming power creep in the first place. It prevents fighters from having any limits or true weaknesses besides “punch it harder” while fucking over the actual intelligent fighters.

Imagine if Hori was a good author and did choose to go the Saitama route with Deku.
Like having Deku be able to handle OfA immediately and beat just about any villain with little to no trouble, but he's terrible at actually being a reassuring symbol of hope (pic very much related).
As it stands, Deku's progression is so linear that it can be measured in percentages.

Attached: deku serial killer smile.png (1009x796, 960K)

Imagine actually thinking Deku was a good character.

Attached: 4B98F07A-761E-416C-95DF-D379BED49B83.png (950x1325, 160K)

I honestly wish a normal quirkless guy was the main character because he would instantly be more interesting than Deku and actually tackle into topics like quirkless x quirked dating, mutant interaction, jobs, and dealing with villain attacks.

>you...you looked like you needing saving
Shit I know BNHA's writing is garbage buts what's with that fucking trash phrases? it sounds so bad and unnatural nobody would speak like that in that sort of situation, it even looks awkward if you imaging him saying that with that expression, a simple "i dont want you to die" would have been far better, is that a mistranslation?

>I tried watching titanic once and I was fucking pissed when someone told me it was based on a true story

Akage ga Kill is a terrible anime. Only edgelords like it. Literally everything about it is bad. It only got popular because "muh favorite characters die like bugs reeeee"

The line was purely utilitarian, made to piss Bakugou off by implying that he's weak, but also not having Deku seem like he's deliberately insulting Bakugou.
Hori couldn't come up with a natural-sounding line that accomplished that, so he just shat that out and called it a day.
Or maybe Hori actually doesn't know how humans speak.

Attached: this is how human beings speak.png (506x416, 102K)

Part 3 is meme

>Bakugou is clearly putting his all into being a great hero
imagine actually believing that

Asta without mana
>trains hard everyday and still aims for his goal
Deku without mana
>cries
>also he writes notes

>capeshit shonenshit
What a surprise it's SHIT

>basic strength training
>omg like so hard yassss queen u deserve the power!!!

AU where Deku actually has a quirk but it's practically useless like being able to glow but still tries his best to surpass All Might

>stain fucking kicks quirk users teeth in on a regular basis until plot demands he goes easy and lose to mc like how naru nerf gil vs shirou
Yeah nah, Deku is just a kid who fantasize about having superpowers and an excuse to morally use them, you don't need a quirk to beat most quirk users and for harder fights gatgets exists for a reason. If he really wants to help people he could've trained his body up or become a civil servant but that shit won't rake in the zoomer audience so he gets granted a isekai power to bulldoze any uncertainty in his path to become a career hero.

shit shounen

Yep. It is by far my biggest issue with the story: Midoriya only started training after being promised the #1 Hero's power. He fully intended to do the UA entrance exam with no quirk or strength training.

>there are some secret quirkless heroes around
>tfw Deku meeting some quirkless heroes and being looked down upon by them for being such a lazy initiative-less faggot literally never

Agreed. Still wondering this exact same thing. Main character is A SHIT. I would have rather have a story with this Deku character achieving his goal without a quirk.

Then Deku would actually work hard for once and stop daydreaming about getting powers for free just to kick All Might's teeth in. That would've been a great alternative to the yawnfest MHA is.

i don't even like mha but the example you gave on why it's shit is even shittier, the only reason stain is a villain is because of his bullshit true hero ideology so why tf would he kill someone he sees as a true hero? It's just stupid to blame that on the plot i do agree on the rest you said though, even without a quirk he could've still saved people by becoming a police officer, fire fighter etc

Asta
>lifts everyday just so he can become what he aspires to be
>doesn't give a shit about what people say about his dream being impossible
>doesn't care if he doesn't have powers, he's gonna fucking try anyways
>actually isn't just pursuing his dream for himself, but also for the prejudiced people who wasn't born gifted/doesn't have royal blood
Dekuck
>fucking cries all the time because he wasn't given a power from the start
>doesn't do jack shit until deus-ex machina was given to him
>only trained for several months to use powers, Asta was training for more than 5 years
>waaaaah bakugo let me suck your dick
>only wants to be a hero because it looks cool
They may be the same story-wise but character-wise Asta deserved his powers more than Dekuck ever did. Not to mention Asta's a fucking chad who wants to fuck a nun.

Because it's an annoying excuse author makes to make the mc win, see:
>madara getting backstabbed out of nowhere
>gilgamesh not using ea until the last second

And more, it's just grating how it's done because there's noway the mc would win otherwise.

>literally had to train his ass off
stop.

first of all he did the bare min and hasn't trained since because he's always crippling himself.
secondly who wouldn't do a bit of light rocky style training in order to gain superman's strength?
third, everyone in the hero accadamy trained their ass off from a young age to get there, Deku however lived in a world of delusion and self pity, never training at all, until a few weeks before semester tryouts when he was told if he bothered to put in this min effort he'd get the power he wanted.

+ five two _ one _ nine nine six _ one one two _ zero five seven five _

But it's not though, if stain didn't have that dumb ideology then he wouldn't have become a villain and wouldn't have fought deku at all.
Idk about the other authors though, haven't seen those anime

thats actually hilarious fuck

I thought that OfA would just be a placebo and Deku's "quirk" would be the toned body that he earned.

The Manga is so fucking boring and repetitive.
I'm surprised people here go on about "7 quirks", I tried reading the Manga 3 times but every time I dropped it long before I got to that part.

>attempting to read a manga 3 times
Stop being a fucking retard and just find something else to read? There’s literally nothing forcing you to waste your time on this series

I want to fit in, but I just can't. I can't do it.

You fit in well here by shitting on it
you don't have to read it even

>Nah like 2nd episode he inherited 7 of the most powerful abilities ever
To be fair, we didn't truly realize he had the 7 additional quirks until fairly recently (even though it was VERY vagely hinted at); we thought he only had the main one.

Attached: monkeybattle.jpg (888x1137, 499K)

Daily reminder that bnhafags(particularly dekek faggots) are pathetic bullying victims who are now fat, ugly, and depressed and they wish they were Dekek with powers

Black Clover is superiro to mha in everyway

Attached: 1549136273729.png (1024x523, 132K)

>it's important to know when to stop in life
my sides

what a perfect summary of everything that's wrong with modern shonen

Rokka no Yuusha

Attached: Aztec Batman.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

>even if you have the hero say, "He was the most terrifying enemy I ever had to face," the reader might not be convinced
AHAHAHHA

Attached: 1555035531908.jpg (1280x704, 82K)

This. Deku fangays are pathetic indeed. Character development my ass! Stupid pimpled faggot deku

Nobody wants to be Deku and suck off his bullly
I would rather be Asta and use my newfound power to beat up my bullies.

>Aizawa, Stain(a literal poison tipped knife would be better), Toga, etc.

All three are physically superhuman to the point that no amount of training can ever allow a normal person to reach.

Heck, Uraraka, despite being a wimp physically by quirk user standards literally shrugged off enough damage to kill a company of normal men.

user, no matter how much you imagine that one day you can start working hard (you wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums if you already were working hard) and then your desires, such as not being bullied by all the jocks, will be accomplished that will never come true.

>you wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums if you already were working hard
projection

Batman is a dogshit character, so, thankfully, no.

Coping.

You post on Yea Forums
You wouldn't know anything according to this guy

Mirio lost his quick, which is almost as important as a death of a main character.

>Deku did nothing with his time except take notes

I think what bugs me is that tried to sell his "OBSERVATIONAL SKILLS" as some kind of special talent. Even assuming he's good at noticing details, he never bothered to learn tactical training, he never learned or studied strategy. He can see that a character has a weird tell and then what? That doesn't mean shit unless you know how to use the information. To compound the issue he only ever noticed shit that the adult and veteran heroes would either already know or SHOULD already know but don't so he can look special.

Attached: mehkoto.jpg (172x242, 24K)

Nobody cares about Mirio

>There's no point in training if you don't have/had quirk.

This logic is the exact problem with the show and the hero. "If I can't be the best hero, I don't ant to be any hero!" Even if he had a quirk did he really think he would just automatically be the best? What did he think would go into being the Hero king? All training begins with the self. And true heroism isn't about fame and glory. You don't do it because someone gives you a trophy and says, YOU'RE THE BEST LITTLE MAN, yo do it because it's right. You do it because you actually care enough about people to help. Deku doesn't care about helping people. Because if he had half a clue he'd know there are thousands of ways to be a hero without putting on a shitty costume and punching bad guys.
Being a hero is as simple as going out of your way, even if it's in the simplest way, to help positively effect someone's life.

Attached: seriosulybro.jpg (512x384, 13K)

Get everything handed to him, how pathetic

Ryuki

>He impresses All Might with his suicidal willingness to help

That kind of behavior shouldn't be rewarded. That was reckless and he could have made the situation worse. Saying he helped is inane results based logic and it took the adult heroes standing around like idiots, when they really shouldn't have, to even motivate that.

And you're missing the key difference between the two. Asta WANTED to be wizard king. He wanted it so bad he actually worked towards it. He worked at it BEFORE he got his special hero treat. Everyone said it was hopeless but he didn't give up and was rewarded. Deku meanwhile was told he couldn't be the best thing and it broke him. It broke him so bad all he did was pout and sulk and cry WOE IS ME, IF ONLY I HAD A SPECIAL HERO TREAT. And then because he acted RECKLESS once All Might decided he was a worthy successor for no real reason beyond that. Like are their seriously no other worthy people? It feels like like Deku impressed him and more like he just chose the first kid he saw.

Attached: Black Clover (TV) - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_18.48_[2019.06.16_03.18.14].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Helping and protecting people is different from the PROFESSION hero
For fucks sake you can't be this retarded

>hail all for one

That hardly changes my point? What Im supposed to LIKE Deku because he wants a flashy job he doesn't want to work for? Yeah, okay. I want to be a doctor, but fuck all that school work. Stain was goddamn right.

I don't care what you like. You can like the murderer if you want for personal reasons
But you misunderstand the very conflict you post about.
>Stain was goddamn right.
Stain approved of Deku and would even more if he knew his entire backstory. Nice try but you are even more retarded

As someone who hates this manga and criticizes it correctly people like you are the biggest problem
You make detractors look like idiots. I can explain to you why Deku is shit and I can do it better
Let the smart people do the job for you dumdum

I liked it better when shounen heroes where sort of delinquents who where hot headed got into street fights and found themselves in hot shit. Maybe they had some secret history and destiny and maybe they had a special hero power but that hero power was every bit a burden and you better learn to goddamn use it fast because there's a bout a million assassins and killers out to murder fuck you and your pals and we all had better shit to do then sit around in a fucking class room. Even the goddamn X-men only kind of use the school as a home base.

Attached: Recca_no_Honoo_39[h.264_AAC][SSP-Corp][98B2CDAE].mkv_snapshot_21.03_[2018.12.07_17.07.21].jpg (720x480, 35K)

>Stain approved of Deku and would even more if he knew his entire backstory.

Yes, Im sure Stain, the guy who hates the commercialism and self centered nature of modern heroism would LOVE to hear about how Deku spent most his life crying like a baby and didn't even lift, bro, until he was promised the strongest super power of all.

Deku wanted to save people
Stain was also all about All might so being approved by All Might even mroe would garner Stain's approval

That is what I mean
YOU ARE RETARDED
I am sorry but you are a big dummy so you are not help when criticizing this shit manga and MC. I am sorry you have to learn it here and not from your parents or teachers.

>Deku wanted to save people

So why didn't he try to become a doctor? Or a policemen? Or a scientist who studied medicine and made advancements? Why didn't he become a counselor? Why not a fire fighter? Why not any of the hundreds of thousands of other ways you can save people?

Deku didn't want to save people. He wanted to be the big number one hero who punched all the bad guys. And when that was a no go he clammed up, hid in his room and pouted about how the world wasn't fair.

Why didn't Stain become a doctor
Stain is all about Doctors huh? You big dumb retard. How are you capable of solving a captcha if you are this fucking stupid?

>Nth thread crying about deku

Attached: 9b016779f2b31ce8ab7af54ce4d8d883ebc868d592514f2f9a7458f2ce20a56f.png (900x900, 371K)

>So why didn't he try to become a doctor? Or a policemen?
Who says he wouldn't have?

Deku literally implied he would've become a doctor after his meeting with All Might
That is why retards like that dumbshit are so annoying. They make everyone who has serious gripes with this manga look retarded.

Attached: 1539821301478.jpg (1066x1600, 370K)

So when are we getting the spin-off, My Military Academia?

>Deku literally implied he would've become a doctor after his meeting with All Might
>after his meeting with All Might

I love how you just straight up miss the optimum part of your own sentence.

Yes. All Might telling him to reconsider made him reconsider. What is the problem? It wasn't after being offered OfA
He still did the slime thing. It was the perfect moment for him to aim for police officer and seems the most likely. Then All Might offered him OfA
Very clear order.

So what the issue? Like any kid he dreams of shit. Are you going to tell me kids being kids is bad writing?

Attached: 1565540434927.jpg (320x320, 31K)

16 year old are not kids. That’s when you pick your high school subjects. You’re already locked into your destiny by that point

He is 14 there.

The issue is our supposed hero spent most of his life whining and then just gave up. He's a quitter. He never tried and spent his whole life feeding off YOUs as everyone around him pitied him and then he gave up and then is arbitrarily rewarded for his reckless actions. This isn't an interesting protagonist. This is why Asta works. He had his dream, people told him NO, he said FUCK YOU and made it work by his own hands.

>But he's a kids

He's our protagonist. Why are we following him if he's just some rando loser. Even non powered protagonists stand above normal. Saying he's normal is basically saying you wrote a dull character.

Attached: Black Clover (TV) - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_22.04_[2019.06.22_07.57.05].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>The issue is our supposed hero spent most of his life whining
First page we see him defend a little kid from three kids with superpowers
Deku is not a quitter
>He had his dream, people told him NO, he said FUCK YOU and made it work by his own hands.
No he was blessed with a super special book
Not because of his hard work

Deku was chosen by a real person not by magic or destiny. Your example is pathetic.

>The issue is our supposed hero spent most of his life whining
Hes fucking 13
Plus he whined when he was a little kid around 4. Not when he was 13.
>He never tried and spent his whole life feeding off YOUs as everyone around him pitied him
Everyone around him fucking rejected him.
>then he gave up and then is arbitrarily rewarded for his reckless actions
Good job missing out and shit that spelled out in the manga.
>This is why Asta works. He had his dream, people told him NO, he said FUCK YOU and made it work by his own hands.
He arbitrarily received a demi-god tier ability that he could use instantly.

Both Hero Academia and BC are trash
BC is even more trash
You could've used HxH or plenty of other shonen as your example but you used the one that really outs you as a retard.

>You could've used HxH-
Christ Huntertards are pathetic

Its at least a shonen that isn't a joke.

>He arbitrarily received a demi-god tier ability that he could use instantly.

What a retard the ONLY reason he could use his heavy as swords was because he spent countless years training. He trained even if he knew he didn't have a clear path set out for him and it paid dividends. Also why should age matter in a battle shounen, nearly all of them had the initiative to start training when they were young, Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gon, Asta etc. etc.

>the ONLY reason he could use his heavy as swords was because he spent countless years training
So it worked out perfectly. He was blessed and just didn't know.

And the only reason Deku got his AfO passed down to him was because he was a delusional kid still dreaming of being a hero despite being a pathetic scrawny kid with no powers.

Nope had been a little bitch like Deku, and not spent fucking years working out to make up for his lack of powers, he wouldn't be able to use it and would die within the first episode.

Deku got a quirk that works perfectly if you have written notes about a person
That is how convenient you want it to be

Actual challenge would be for characters to be confronted with something outside their perfect comfort zone. This is so retarded. Are all shonenshitters this stupid?

>Years of training and weigh lifting, putting actual effort into a goal, is somehow comparable to just wanting it

This is how i know Dekutards are pathetic beta cucks

Based

OK now THAT would have been awesome.

>Deku got a quirk that works perfectly if you have written notes about a person

Deku got that works perfectly for anyone with a functioning brain, and yet he still managed to constantly fuck up when he got it.

No had he worked out like a retard then there would be no conflict
Great story.

That would've been kinda kino actually, All Might puts on the facade of caring, but him being the #1 Hero is just a testament to how great his quirk is.

>No had he worked out like a retard then there would be no conflict

They still could've had the different levels to it, or just not have given him the most OP quirk to begin with. Maybe could've made the whole AfO ability randomized from each generation passdown, so All might started with Super strength, but when Deku gets it he starts out with a different and far weaker quirk, then he has to work his way up to unlocking all mights broken ass super strength.

That kinda ruins the idea of carrying on a torch.
Seriously armchair writing is the worst type of criticism
Horikoshi is a bad writer
You are even worse.

OfA is actually different for Deku than All Might.

It's admirable of Deku really. Asta, being the bitch he is, trains so he has some chance of reaching his goal. Unlikely but possible.
Chadku meanwhile has no powers and no training under his belt. Being a hero is basically impossible for him but he still goes for it and is rightly rewarded with AfO for his bravery.

Well what are the qualities of a hero? Self-sacrifice
That needs to be at the core of Deku and everything else should be lacking so we can have a journey
I don't know enough about BC but maybe the qualities he should have at his core for what he wants to be is the working out.

Yeah but i was trying to over come the other user's observation of that, had Deku not wasted his life being a weak piece of shit, he'd probably be able to master OfA instantly. So now make him start out with a different quirk that was stock piled and have him work through each of the weaker ones until he gets to the Super Strength. It would introduce the fact that OfA has multiple quirks, so there would be no OH MY SEVEN quirks bull shit, all while giving him a tangible sense of progression, with new power ups at each stage.

> I have no medical training and have never even attempted to pick up a medical book, but if i believe hard enough i'll become the #1 doctor

>ot wasted his life
He did the reasonable thing
He studied to apply to a school for that job where he would learn it.
Without a quirk he would never be a physical hero. That wasn't an option at all. Had he worked out instead of studying he would be a retard like asta and failed the written part.

What if I work out? Can I be a doctor? Screw medical school or appllying myself in actual school. Deku actually studied so in this metaphor he did the medical stuff

This is the most retarded post in the whole thread, I'm not even going to bother scrolling down

>Well what are the qualities of a hero? Self-sacrifice
What a cucked answer. The chad heroes go for glory, fuck the odds.

Hey Bakugou, need help?
AAAAAA I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER HOW DARE YOU LOOK DOWN ON MEEEEEEE.

Wow

Best written character according to BnHAcucks

Well then give him the glory seeking
Still not a good idea to have him work out then as the core

The options to him were:
>work out like a retard all the time
>get swole
>go for glory
>get instantly gobbed by a mongoloid with a quirk

Or
>don't work out like a retard
>indulge in hobbies
>live a good life
>go for glory
>get instantly gobbed by a mongoloid with a quirk

First option is clearly stupid and cucked but anons in this thread are trying to imply it's admirable or some shit.

I get the complaint though
We are workshopping to make it better. Just having him mindlessly work out is not the best idea as the only option
But there is a middle ground and maybe it should've shown him trying something on the physical front but not as extreme and retarded as working out at 4 years old of course.

The world Hori designed is too retarded to fix. In my opinion anyway.
Those without good quirks are the equivalent of our world's paraplegics with learning disabilities and the pro heroes are olympic athletes. Making Deku go from quirkless to #1 hero without some massive asspull is next to impossible.

That is not bad
The idea of being blessed and elevated by people instead of some fate is not bad in concept
The execution just needs to be better.

99% of the complaints would be fixed with a single panel of him holding a dumbbell before meeting all might.

>Hori constantly sabotaging Shoto's development so little Decuck remains as 2nd in popularity.
I'll never forgive you Hori you hack

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 32K)

Shoto will forever be a joke compared to bakugo
But he will overtake Deku soon don't worry
Hopefully that is enough for cucks like you so he wont waste any actual panels on Todoroki

Wish he didn't have the emotional span of a potato.

>Who is Captain America?

Captain America fought bullies with a trash lid when he was still a weakling

And Deku constantly got the shit beaten out of him. Your point?

It's basically Naruto 2.0 but with uglier chara design.

Stain is a retard that thinks making a living from saving people is a sin deserving of death.

But there are so many shitty quirks in that world that it’s normal to apply technology to amplify their quirks. Even Bakugou needs his winter suit and gauntlets so he can still be a hero during colder seasons and preserve his body. So don’t be surprised that some of the heroes (like the washing machine guy and the French student) are actually quirkless people abusing the technology amplifiers to trick everyone into thinking they have quirks.

But deku is the most sacrificed character in the manga.
So deku is a cuck?

It is a story for children and teenagers, what do you expected?

Deku is the textbook definition of cuck

holy shit, kys.

>No he was blessed with a super special book

only uses a anti magic sword and a demon, Oh wait that’s too much o muh 7 quirks

>Not because of his hard work

His hard work paid off allowing him to use the anti magic and control the demon form

>Deku was chosen by a real person not by magic or destiny. Your example is pathetic.

Dilate some more faggot

Dilate

>people complaining that Deku is Captain America instead of Batman

Literally shut the fuck up.

Malding

It was supposed to be propaganda to teach youth in Japan the morals the society wants to see shine from young men. You projected literally everything else, you fucking retard. This shit is akin to trying to extrapolate the finer points of story writing from "The Tortoise and the Hare"
Shut the fuck up.

Captain America also would do shit without powers.

I haven't read this in a couple of years because Midoriya was making very little progress in controlling his power and just in general as a character. Has that changed?

So did Deku

No
He didn't do shit other than fanboy

>Everyone around him fucking rejected him.
the little bastard deserved it. he was boasting about trying to apply to the most difficult national exam when he was a lazy ass. Deku is the definition of all mouth and no trousers

>literally first few episodes
>runs at the danger with no superpowers
>didn't do shit
At least fucking watch the cartoon if you can't be bothered to read

Being suicidal =/= wanting to help people

You are an actual retard.

Sure, but foregoing your own safety to help the ones in need is wanting to help people. It's not like he waited for the tv crew to show up before he rushed to help. He saw trouble and ran at it, that's a fucking hero.

What the fuck sort of heroism has Todoroki been noted for having. Other than "u r so strong"?

If he actually wanted to help people he could've become a doctor or worked out
He wanted the fame for helping people and he loves being a martyr.
There is sacrificing yourself to help others and then there is sacrificing yourself because you are suicidal. That doesn't make you a hero.

The fact you can't even tell the difference in character between those two shows how bad your understanding of the concept of 'Character' is.
>Steve has a plethora of injuries, history of serious illnesses, and is borderline malnourished
>Still puts up a fight and wants to help people regardless
>Deku simply doesn't have a super power but is relatively healthy everywhere else
>But bows to his bullies constantly, and does nothing to try because of one setback without making any attempt otherwise to fix his situation.

>he was boasting
This never happened. It hilarious how you have to make up shit just to justify your pre-determined option that you made up probably before even trying to read the manga/watch the anime.

Deku is pretty much like Meliodas. No one actually cares about him and it's everyone else people care to see.

Your argument is built from the position of living in our world. Quirks are normie as fuck in that universe so it was completely natural for him to expect to have one. He wanted to follow the footsteps of his hero not attention-whoring. All those notebooks in the beginning illustrate his dedication to go beyond the obstacle of being quirkless. That's fucking dedication of a hero who is going to become a hero because he has a heart of a hero.

>nurutu is about an orphan who works hard
>jk he actually has a fox demon he eventually befriends and willingly grants him super-saiyan powers
>blech is about a delinquent whose mom died and wants to stop the ghosts
>jk he's actually 1/2 german 1/2 fullmemer 1/2 samurai 1/2 normal human and his grandpa is basically a god and the bad guy

It's almost like stories written for teenagers start out with noble intentions, but teenagers aren't actually interested by stories about hard work and just want the lifehacks to becoming a billionaire who shoots lasers out of their asses

>Quirks are normie as fuck in that universe so it was completely natural for him to expect to have one.
20% of people don't have one
You act like it is 5%
Deku was not even the only quirkless kid in his class if those statistics are correct. There were 3 others at least.

BUT HE DIDN'T LIFT AT 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>20% of people don't have one
>What are demographics
Jesus, go back to school.

He's not even special. Mirio should have gotten the power.

>8 out of 10 have something
>not normie
okay
There is no time between crying about being quirkless and running to literally every major incident sight in your city.

>"How/Why is this thing popular?"
>400+ replies
>Spics
>HunterxHunter shitposters
>"Seething"
Rinse, Repeat.

Why doesn't anyone like Todoroki except women in japan?

% of people don't have one
That is what we are presented with without any demographics
One in 5 doesn't have a quirk
It would suck a little but it is nothing to cry about.

We are told "80% of the population" have quirks.
We are not told anything about distribution. Your monkey brain should be at least able to solve this simple problem. If the number of people born with quirks is only growing, what is the demographic distribution of quirks?
Come on, come on, this shit is barely 5th grade.

>All those notebooks in the beginning illustrate his dedication to go beyond the obstacle of being quirkless. That's fucking dedication of a hero who is going to become a hero because he has a heart of a hero.
Taking notes is nothing special or unusual.

>We are not told anything about distribution.
Exactly.
To assume only older people have less quirks is retarded when we don't know the source
It could be magic and could be naturally 20% of any age group

Again 20% is the number given to us without context. If he wanted the context of "its even less in my generation" Horikoshi could've written that
He didn't because he meant 20% of all demographics.

Kys

Seethe harder Shotocuck

Attached: 1555303389334.jpg (125x125, 3K)

look at that muscle in the fourth pane. I think Deku's actually been regressing.

>embodying the envious cuck archetype irl
That's not an easy feat, good job user.

He wins at everything
Everyone gets cucked by him in doujins
He embodies the bull.

user 192119274 - Anime nerd who takes note of everything everywhere he goes and records the results in his diary
Yeah, completely natural flow of events.

Um, have you read Bakugou doujins, he's the one getting cucked.

Shouto has never been cucked user in the manga.

How far have you read this manga?

Attached: 1545273913355.png (824x434, 188K)

Quirks were a sudden mutation in humanity that carried out in their genes. It’s only natural that the older generations had less quirk users than the new.

20% means 20%
He could've said 20% and getting smaller
There were a million ways to phrase it to mean anything other than 1/5
He didn't. You thought about this more than the fucking author

That's because the author assumed the people reading his content were smart enough to fill in the blanks instead of waiting to be spoonfed on literally every variable shit.

Being nerfed =/= Cucking. Tetsu admitted he lost too.

Attached: DzfVU9pU0AE_5YD.jpg (519x760, 96K)

>smart enough to fill in the blanks
Like with Twice? Were fans made tons of excuses for him having not measured Toga and then the author admitted he fucked up and forgot?
Again this is the same case.

Bakugou gets cucked by deku every doujin Mitsuki is with him.

That is just the desire to fuck bakugo since his mom is female bakugo

Thats still cucking, shouto needs bull cucking doujins too with inko and mitsuki.

So what's your point user? That 20% its not really 20% but less for the newer generation?
Then why hori did say 20%?

Not as much cucking as half the fanbase shipping Ochaco with Bakugo

>why do entertainment mediums with limited time / budget generalize instead of sitting down and do the math to the nearest 1000th decimal point
One of them life mysteries.
Sure, let's nitpick together.
>There were a million ways to phrase it to mean anything other than 1/5
Like "at present" as in the number is not constant?
Chapter 1 page 4.

Attached: herewego.png (651x384, 254K)

Garou's issue was about the mob mentality and its corruptive effects on literally everyone, and he's 100% spot on. Hero sheeple, civilian sheeple, monster sheeple all - ugly humans as Garou calls them all - spread evil, normalize cruelty and complacency but it's passed off as "just" and even supposedly the only true route solely because there's some majority group rallying behind the movement.

But instead of exploiting that fear-driven mob behavior and glueing the world's attention to himself to create peace he should've set out to inspire people to stand up and speak up for themselves like he did with Tareo, who changed very nicely thanks to Garou. Aside from Saitama, Garou is the only character in that series who even has the thought to mentally help others like that.

>"lol this sucks"
>proceeds to fail to comprehend the most basic shit
Every time.

i fucked up, quoted same user twice.

I have to say that this shit is retarded. It was heavily implied that quirks were extremely uncommon back then and now they became the norm. It didn’t take any true brilliance to understand that when people kept fucking, the quirks passed on from generation to generation.

Deku's hobby is similar to bird watching and since heroes walk freely through the streets, it is logical that he takes notes almost everywhere.
And again, fans taking notes is not unusual, you can see notes and tables made by sports fans, gamers and is the reason behind the existence of pages like wiki.

Attached: 12.jpg (727x816, 310K)

Two joints are rare
not having no quirk

So this is the literal shitposting general like I said. Gotcha.

Attached: go.gif (423x234, 1.66M)