Kimetsu No Yaiba

>sister takes care of half the real fighting
>MC only takes down weaklings by himself
He's weaker than Asta and Deku at this rate.

Attached: it's happening .png (1860x2156, 3.78M)

>MC goes against hundred years old entities that are naturally stronger than humans
>He can't beat them by himself
That makes sense to me

The fuck are you talking about, nigger? He is just a normal dude with a normal sword, he doesn't have anti-magic sword or oh my seven quirks, ofc he is weaker.

They gave him the missions because they thought he'd be able to handle them by himself. Or is it a meat grinder organisation?

Tanjiro gets stronger with every battle, and Deku wouldn't last five seconds against any of the Upper Moons.

Being saved by a GIRL at every turn who doesn't even train.
He's getting more help than all the other guys at his rank.

Deku has lasted far longer against strong villains and he's smarter too. He doesn't ask for help to bail him out every time.

why are shounentards so obsessed with powerfaggotry like just enjoy the show you nigger

What's your problem that a GIRL saves him?

You sound like a incel to me.

Girls have much weaker upper body strength

have SEX
she is a demon though

>Have strong MC that wins easily all the time
>People get mad
>Have weaker MC that struggles with his encounters against strong opponents
>People still get mad.

Its an organization that's barely hanging in there while it fights immortal monsters.
The only reason they still exist is because of protective measures, and the demons just fucking around since they live so long.

Should I remind you about the fight between Overhaul and Deku? He needed Eri's help in order to use 100% of his power and not fucking die on the spot.
Or his fight against muscular where he almost died wasn't it for Shota's intervention?
Or maybe his first encounter against Tomura where he barely get saved by the UA teachers?

>Only care about how strong the MC is instead of character development.

>powerlevel fags
they arent even using a power level system its just demons magic and techniques.

>Or his fight against muscular where he almost died wasn't it for Shota's intervention?
He did that by himself dude. Inspiration doesn't count.

He started out as Chad and he's already got the girl. There's nothing for him to do except turn her into a human so he can impregnate her or something. Other than that he can chill out. No development has happened.

>Cherry picking
It's over

Attached: 1565026580718.jpg (720x404, 36K)

It's not an incest show retard

>He started out as Chad
stopped reading there. I really wish you HxH fags would just stop trying to force your ideal manga into every other fucking series.

I'm going to sound hipster, but I hate the new fans the anime has brought. Fucking annoying ass fucks. I guess they have nothing else to cling to while MHA is on break.

Those aren't fan, they just read/watch the first few chapters/episodes and then shitpost.

Good. That means he is not a Gary Stu who always wins every fight because he is just that much of a genius.

He’s a genius though. He invents new moves out of thin air.

no he doesn't He uses the katas he has learned for certain situation or combines/uses them in succession for the affect he wants. The flame kata he knew because of his father. He learned it because it was tradition.

Fire Dance is not a new move. It's quite the opposite as it is or is heavily derived from the original Breath, Breath of the Sun

Yeah but we weren’t shown that he knew it before the episode which means they pulled it out of his ass, and then she saved him from being killed by his own recklessness every time. She does 50 of the work despite being 13 of the screentime

> Eldest son of the family
> Already showed the family have some connection with the main bad guy
> The massacre of his family don't even look like some random demon attack since the bodies was left untouch.
> MC is reckless? What? When was he even been reckless?

Last episode he was gonna die 2 times and she explodes the threads or tanks the attacks each time

There was no way out, that basically a suicidal attack to save his sister since there no other option. If he stop, the recoil of changing his breath Style midway will make him unable to move, meaning they will both die.

Also because he being outclass by the demon doesn't equal reckless.

>But we weren't shown that
Why does this matter so much to people?
We know he was training for a year under tutelage, and another year by spooky ghosts. We know he was taught a number of katas.
Why would we need to be explicitly shown them before hand when we can literally infer that incredibly simply?
Do all shounenfags want every shounen to have the exact same training arc recipe?
Has the asspull term wormed itself so heavily into people's heads that they can't even functionally read a story without every single little thing being explained and outlined for them?

Attached: 1496477010986s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

It’s really bad writing to create something new out of thin air for the situation instead of putting all the tools on the table and then mixing and matching them for success.

>comparing to other hack shonen mcs
Not that he wouldn't be one in the future

Yeah he’s totally gonna be one now that can just breathe harder

>Or is it a meat grinder organisation?
It's obviously this. Did you not notice the sheer amount of similar black haired "red" shirts that get massacred almost every episode?

It wasn't created to resolve the situation, the situation was created in order to introduce it.

The only problem with this organisation is in "mah high skill" pillar faggots. They kinda start training regular hunters after swordsmith village arc. AS THEY SHOULD'VE DONE FROM THE START. That disgusts me because i met a lot of people like them in my life.

They didn't know a demon moon was in the mountains. It's pretty self explanatory if you're not a dumb fuck.

That’s from the authors perspective. Why doesn’t she care about her readers? That’s bad writing

what nezuko didn't helped tanjirou against UM6 or Akaza
against hantengu he also did the most work

Nothing wrong by being compelled by the power of love.

Compelled?

Giyuu is my wife.

>normal dude with a normal sword
kek
>O MY BREATHING TECHNIQUE
>O MY TATTOOS
how are knyfaggots this delusional. shounen shouldve been banned from this board.

>TATTOOS
What

marks?

Why is Japan obsessed with incest?

It's not just him, most fights against upper moons are group fights, only two upper moons have been solo'd and one was pretty much a guy that was turned into a demon like a month ago.

It's legal there. I've heard that one third of the mentally ill boys who need therapy were sexually rewarded by their mothers to motivate them to study which messed up their heads.

It's not like marks themselves give power

Power-level fags are just retarded spics, ignore them.