Rifle is Beautiful

What Yea Forums think of cute girls with guns?

Attached: keyvisual_sp.jpg (1317x2012, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomori_Kusunoki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifle_is_Beautiful
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3hz always delivers, looking forward to this

Preview when?

>literal Asuka and Rei clones

Attached: EA2mu1WUEAEEwPe.jpg (1143x1752, 409K)

>two of the four VAs are newbies who have had zero main roles before, and whose roles could be counted on one hand
>another VA's only other relevant role was in a cheap mobage adaptation, her other roles are all bit roles
>only one of the four VAs is a popular VA
What did 3hz mean by this.

I don't 3hz cares much about the show since they never mention anything on the 3hz twitter or retweet stuff from the RiB account, it's just a paycheck to them.

Well this is a manga adaptation, unlike most of what 3hz's done so far (which are originals). Could that be why?

>more /ak/
Next season is saved.

They spent plenty of time promoting sao ggo, so them not doing it with RiB is kinda strange.

>it's just a paycheck to them
Even if that's the case they can still do it well. The director is tweeting about it so as long as he cares it could be fine.
From what I recall Machikado pretty much got no promotion in advance and is currently AOTS.

Attached: sabagebuelementary.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Except with SAO:AGGO, it wasn't even the first main role that LLENN's seiyuu did, as she also voiced Haduki as well as the MC of that Kirara Fantasia game. Meanwhile, for this show, 3/4 of the cast are no-names and two of them never even had a single main role before.

3Hz doesn't decide those things. Literally just look at RiB's twitter, those 4 are apart of a new idol group so the anime doubles as shilling for rifle hobbyists and 3D idolfags.
I don't see why them being newbies is so shocking to you.

Not all anime series with idol groups have said VAs being newbies.

>8 chapters translated
>last translation 8 months ago

Attached: 31054_.png (720x506, 473K)

Sauce katsudon.

Attached: sausu katsudon.png (535x721, 823K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomori_Kusunoki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifle_is_Beautiful

>Meanwhile, for this show, 3/4 of the cast are no-names and two of them never even had a single main role before.
It's not a sign of the quality of the show though. KKK mostly had voice actors that have been in nothing else and they were good for the roles.
We'll just have to see how it turns out.

Attached: Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 09 [1080].mkv_snapshot_22.28.jpg (1920x1080, 1021K)

I want asking for source and I know who Tomori-chan is.

Funny you'd bring up KKK since, of the newbie VAs they got, just one or two went on to get more roles, while the rest disappeared off the face of the earth.

That's why I brought it up. 6 years since without any roles doesn't change that they did well for that anime. Even if the ones in RiB never work again they could also do a good job.

Attached: [FreakCrSuBuS] Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 02 [1080].mkv_snapshot_12.08.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

>6 years since without any roles
But isn't that sad when it happens?

Attached: db387649-a79f-4653-9481-8033b3861a3d..jpg (528x775, 138K)

Apple and orange, GGO was funded with aniplex money, based on established series with popular author/illustrator.
Meanwhile this one is...

Is?