Was this guy supposed to be Ichigo's rival?

Was this guy supposed to be Ichigo's rival?

Attached: Renji_Abarai.jpg (1200x750, 161K)

No, he had no rival

What about Uryu Ishida, The "last" Quincy who hates all Shinigami?

RENJI

Barely had any plot relevance

CAME

>who hates all Shinigami?
This stopped being true after the first arc
>Uryu
Only a rival for the first arc

t. Didn't read the Manga

INSIDE

ICHIGO

RUKIA

AND BYAKUYA FUCKED HARD

I did, but Yhwach making him a successor for no reason was nonsensical. Especially since he just betrayed him 5 minutes later.

CHAD FUCKED RUKIA
CHAD FUCKED RUKIA
CHAD FUCKED RUKIA
CHAD FUCKED RUKIA
CHAD FUCKED RUKIA

>nonsensical
Yes
>irrelevant
No

>Renji came inside Ichigo
>Rukia and Byakuya fucked hard

Attached: Incel.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Renji came inside Ichigo

Attached: 42352352.jpg (1060x477, 188K)

Why do so many people hate Renji winning his childhood friend?

because Renji doesn't deserve her. He was content to let Rukia be killed because he was too much of a bitch to go against the system.

Because Ichigo didn't win his childhood friend

Attached: Smile.jpg (275x350, 35K)

>Nice guy

Yikes. Ichigo never wanted to fuck Rukia and Rukia never wanted to fuck Ichigo. Now if Ichigo coloured his hair Black something might happen

bruh wtf you talking about I never said ichigo wanted to fuck rukia. Just explaining why people hate the Renji/Rukia endgame.

Oh sorry. Though you were an IRfag. Nevermind.

It's Grimmjow or at least he's the closest to being a "rival"

The guy did not even try to save his childhood friend from being executed, he actually was one of the two that went to get her. Meanwhile ichigo pushed himself hard to get his powers back and even further to get his bankai.

After a while it just felt like “hey, Rukia is here......oh I guess Renji came too”

Kubo did this to sepperate Ichigo and Rukia because IRfags became too much of a problem

>The guy did not even try to save his childhood friend from being executed
Yeah that's why he nearly died trying to kill Byakuya, right?

After Ichigo beat the ego out of him.

Pleb level and got smacked by pre-zangetsu ichigo who was only a shinigami for like a month

20% power

Renji x Rangiku is best.

For like the first part of the SS arc. After that, Byakuya is his rival, followed by Grimmjow and finally Ulquiorra. He didn’t really have any “rivals” after that, only enemies.

Actually, he basically disappeared from his own series in the TYBW arc. He beat exactly zero Sternritter outside of Bach and he was only able to to that because Ishida hit him with a Deus ex Machina arrow.

>LEL RENJI WAS A-OK WITH LETTING RUKIA DIE

t. illiterate IR cucks

Yeah, and he won, being able to plant his seed into Rukia.

I remember after his final upgrade he became stronger than any espada. Powerlevels are a bit blurry now