ITT: we predict what anime most of the shitposting will take place in next season

ITT: we predict what anime most of the shitposting will take place in next season

Attached: shit.png (1296x404, 225K)

FGO

BnHA

>BnHA
>one of like four isekai
>Psycho-pass 3
>fgo
>beastars
>SAO
which of these shows will become shitpost heaven? my bet is on Beastars

Attached: stretch.gif (560x419, 394K)

I read the manga for a bit.
The premise is cringy and stupid, but it’s not that bad but it follows the generic
>isekai character does something normal
>everybody loses their shit praising him a genius
but the biz dude is pretty based

That just sounds like dr stone but as an isekai and poorly written

Anybody got a list of all next seasons shows?

>Beastars
I want to say this too but isn't that Netflix exclusive? those shows usually have ghost town threads.

This will generate the biggest amount of shitposting, mark my words.

Attached: 156597618502.png (482x287, 95K)

waifu wars?

It's not Netflix exclusive, which mean it will be airing weekly. Netflix series with a dead thread is mostly the one that was released in batch.

>isekai high school students
>"They build a nuclear power plant"

stopped right there

Won't create even a fraction of the shitposting of our current waifuwars champions.

So we're shitposting about the shitposts we'll make in the future now? Grim.

Attached: bulliedoninternet.jpg (640x360, 38K)

This.

Average gonna take all the shitposting mate, FUNA actually believe morality is a spook and it's not a crime if you're in different world, all of her protagonists are like that and average is no different but she need like 3 volumes to reveal her true colors so most literally shiposting will take place near end of the season.

Attached: perfectly ethical argument.jpg (1080x564, 126K)

Megane best slut

>/alter/'s anime airing next season

You don't get what you are talking about bud, show will air weekly like any other anime but it won't have subs until Netflix release the show on its platform, the other user is right, Beastar threads will pretty much fall into the same category of Carole and Tuesday, meaning that pretty comfy threads about the show and an occosional /pol/ thread where people that don't even watch anime will talk about the show, but these kind of threads never count as "show threads".

I wish netflix would stop releasing entire seasons at once

Bitches and whores posting.

Don't ask questions. Just binge and await next product to consume.

>Psycho-pass 3
Will it be better than 2? They did pretty good with the movie. Problem is there's only so much they can do with the setting. So far we've had two different types of people the dominators don't work against and a militia outside of the sybil system's influence. I can't imagine we'll be getting the latter again, or another compound-person, so it can only be another criminally asymptomatic wacko or perhaps some consequence of the collective cymatic scan. For another criminally asymptomatic wacko, they'd have to have a fairly distinct personality from Makishima.

A more Kogami-centred plot could be interesting though, just as his battle with Makishima was predestined, perhaps Kogami himself is on a path that leads him to oppose the sybil system. Could get some of Inspector Kogami's backstory along with some fundamental weaknesses in the structure of the sybil system to pad the runtime.

>tfw another stand alone complex season never

There's 5 isekai next season
>wrestler
>average
>one in OP
>book
>paranoid hero

Is that why she didn't ask for cheat powers? She'd end up torturing someone with them?

Best girl.

Attached: 13.jpg (728x1037, 161K)

Why in the name of fuck is this piece of trash getting an anime. Goddamn fucking Japan, I swear to God.

Everybody is a scheming piece of shit : The Animation.

>pretty comfy threads about the show
I can only hope, there's simply way too much that can just snowball into a massive shitpost
mainly, anything involving Haru

Attached: beastarss.png (836x1200, 398K)

Attached: 89680eb5-826d-48d2-98ba-5e4a52acd61c..jpg (720x960, 105K)