You find this ringing your doorbell repeatedly, she wants you to "amuse her". What do?

You find this ringing your doorbell repeatedly, she wants you to "amuse her". What do?

Attached: J3TxBiJ.png (900x790, 1.03M)

search "Apple" on Google News

*walks out naked*

Disconnect my doorbell and go back to sleep.

Burn a cross.

Pull out the old N64 from the closet. Introduce her to Mario Party.

Push her to invite the other girls over by saying "wouldn't this be more fun with more people?" If she resists, point out that if she beats them in the game she would establish dominance over them.

In 30 minutes, I'd have 4 cute girls playing video games in my home, eating pizza, and having fun.

What else could I want from life?

Attached: 24669564.png (500x208, 135K)

>What else could I want from life?
To have sex with them?

Shoot her

Easy, Muldoon.

anal sex

What? She's survived it in the past.

Attached: n3vII4A.jpg (1366x768, 125K)

>4 cute girls
Do you hate Tapris? Why aren't you inviting her?

Kill her

slam the door on her

Take my pants off and hope she laughs at my small pee pee. Then maybe things can take off from there...

Someone post the webm.

Yeet a melonpan bun

Read her Scripture

Ask her if she wants to become fuck buddies with me

>open door
>greet her
>invite her in
>set table with snacks and tea
(cultural thing, not mimicking japs)
>sit her down at the table
>start light conversation
>leave for a sec
>go outside
>start ringing doorbell and asking her to amuse me
>scold her for being an annoying brat

what do, you ask?
Get shoes on and Open the door.
Greet her with a smile that matches her mood and lift her and spin. Take her by the hand and go board a train.
Go to her favorite devil store and mess around with all the magical items and then get a cinnabon next to hell's kitchen. Talk about school and how some dog keeps stealing her food but its ok she will be ready next time!
Go to a movie staring Devil Bruce Willis in Devil Die Hard. Got time before dinner and hit the arcade and kick her butt in Devil Street fighter only to get slaughtered by her in Devil Soul Caliber.
Go to a spicey food restuarant and order the hot wings burger devil size.
Getting a little tired we go home, at her door and whisper in her ear, "You are Mai Devil Queen" Kiss her on the nose ... Devilishly...
Walk home.
Best day ever.

Attached: 1561257672918.jpg (848x480, 44K)

kek

I don't get it.

"itoddlers btfo!" with a pic of Satania is a very popular post on /g/. especially when Apple does something stupid.

Invite her in to watch SNEK SEASON 2

Attached: e1d26204-c0c0-4fad-88b5-a287b24bf907..png (1280x720, 512K)

/g/ is fucking weird.

it's just a run of the mill forced meme but /g/ hates Apple so it took off quickly.

Show her my small penis, that will amuse her.

>Write," How to keep an idiot busy...turn over" on both sides of an index card.
>give it to her
>close door
>go back to video games

Attached: 1523764719176.gif (268x268, 530K)

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1557405213474.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Yeah they are but still as long people enjoy it i guess.
Also since apple fucks up something atleast once weekly she sure is popular there.

based

Mating press with obscene amounts of kisses.

Pull her inside, throw her on the bed and mating press here untill she's mine.

I want to procreate with Satania so bad! Hell, she can have my children as many as she likes. After each pregnancy, her tits are going to become much bigger and obscene. Every night will become paizuri night and there won't be one without my semen staining all over her breasts, cleavage, and nipples. Of course, I wouldn't allow her to wash them! She can wear her bra with my seed staining her perfectly perky breasts and fantasize about me all day with the stank permeating her nose all the time. At first, she might be a lot shy and all about sex but with successive titillating intercourses, she would become a cum loving ahegao nymphomaniac. Each night after the long day of work, me her husband will be greeted by her semen craving expression on her face. As I eat dinner, there will be thumps of her heavy breathing on my shoulder as she tries desperately to gaze at my crotch which is being covered by the table. When the time's on, it will be the peak of her stupid cock yearning face as she unzips my pants. A blowjob and a subsequent swallow by a semen loving whore.

Attached: sataniasuperfat.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

You two should mating press each other.

Kick my fucking door open and hope it smacks her in the head, and then pretend it was an accident and ask wtf because wtf

Shamiuccubus.

I invite her inside and offer her a seat at my table where's I'm currently brewing a fresh pot of coffee in my Yama glass cold drip brewing tower. As she listens intently I go over the flavor profile of the specific Nicaraguan honey processed beans I'm using today. I've medium roasted them myself 4 days prior to allow for proper degassing. They have a mild and pleasant flavor with a startling lack of bitterness. An excellent bean for people who like the flavor of double shot lattes but don't want the heart attacks. I tell her how I think that these beans are Superior to even jamacian blue mountain, which cost 4X the price and taste less pleasing when drunk black. I ask Satania what kind of drink she would like and she responds with a simple iced latte. I preheat my espresso machine and put some of the spare beans into my burr grinder. After grinding and tamping a fresh shot I pull it into a double walked espresso glass while I ask if she would like it sweetened. She responds yes so I spoon about a tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk into a cocktail shaker which I then load with ice and whole milk and the shot if espresso. I shake the latte for a good 30 seconds before pouring it into a zwilling double walked mug and topping it with a sprinkle of flaky ice cream salt. I then pass the drink to Satania and watch her take a sip as I await her reaction. "This is delicious." She says in a refined tone. "The subtle fluity flavors of the honey proccess gives these beans a wonderful depth that pairs perfectly with this raw unpasteurized milk you've used. However I must question the salt on top of the foam. It does not bring noticible flavor and it melts too fast to be admired as a decoration." Perhaps she is right.

Coffee fag, brew me one too!

That might be gay

What about the eggs?

Don't worry. That just means that one of them has to pretend to be a girl for a while.
It's not gay if you think you're a girl!

Call house security to have them handle the disturbance and sternly warn them to get their access security issues in order. If this noisy idiot can enter the building uninvited, anyone can.

Attached: Hataraku Saibou - OP - Large 07.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

use this dumb debiru like the onahole it's dressed up as

Ask her out on a date.

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

ignore her

But she disturbs the neighbors too. What if someone thinks I know her?

call the cops to save face

Hey Satania, post your mommy so I can jack off to her.

Invite her in and give her a bowl of eggs

Whip out my dick so she can laugh at how small it is
Then get hard, extending it's length and girth 3 times

[x] Feed her melonpan.

I ask her if watching a real life kidnapping would amuse her.
Then I tie her up, feed her extremely spicy food, force her to watch anime with me, and let her go after an hour.