Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Expectations for the upcoming Duel? For some reason having Soulburner duel back to back makes me think it's the writers way of saying goodbye to the character and that makes me sad. But then again there's really no one else to duel so maybe I'm overthinking it.

Episode 116: 完全燃焼 – Kanzen Nenshō (Complete Combustion)
As their battle rages on, Revolver is disappointed to see that Soulburner still has doubts in his heart. Enraged by this, Soulburner decides to cast aside the trauma caused by the Lost Incident, and the sadness he felt after losing Flame. With all his doubts gone, Soulburner summons a mighty conflagration to his right hand and fights against Revolver with everything he’s got.

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
**Storyboard:**山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 117: 交わらない道 – Majiwaranai Michi (Paths That Won’t Intersect)
After finding out where Ai is, Yusaku heads to an island located in the outskirts of Den City, all by himself. Ai has already started making copies of himself on the island, using the SOLtiS he acquired from SOL Technologies. Ai reveals his motive for attacking humans, as well as all the thoughts he’s been keeping to himself. And now, with the future of the world on the line, Yusaku and Ai begin their first and final battle.

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞樹, 長谷川一生 || Satou Mizuki , Hasegawa Issei

Attached: IMG_20190817_000414.jpg (1200x832, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MqrblAaWzHc
twitter.com/KAJI_staff/status/1160900390826565633
youtube.com/watch?v=xum2z3zI8o4
youtube.com/watch?v=jrkJkWD2_fw
youtube.com/watch?v=fUw3tO0zEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=l3_UuXlnzNk
youtube.com/watch?v=C8l_2szyeNg
youtube.com/watch?v=QUMPJ3c2Fis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck Yuyafaggots.

Attached: Arc_V_Reiji_stopping_Yuya's_punch.png (1024x576, 909K)

>Yusaku and Ai are dueling in 117
>YUSAKU
HYPE

expectations?

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

I ONLY DUEL TO WIN

Attached: Yuya.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Soulburner's arc is practically over but he still might be pulled in to fight another villain.

I can't wait to see Ryoken get an in real life duel

Attached: Kogami ghosht.jpg (1500x837, 239K)

also expectations : they gonna counte counter counter and more counters and maybe some flashback

were talking pleimeika sama here

Attached: 1505493451661.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Say what?

Attached: Arc_V_Sergey_Volkov.png (1280x720, 529K)

Attached: 1555880779631.png (839x1023, 1.46M)

Are you predicting VRAINS' destruction?

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Yikes

Attached: Yamero.jpg (1136x640, 56K)

>Expectations?
Soulburner to use a Synchro to go with Revolver using Furious. Also, the Duel ending in a DRAW via Exploderokket.

still waiting

Attached: 1564975204502.png (839x1140, 761K)

Dumping. Sorry it took me so long. Just recently got hold of a scanner.

Attached: Yusaku Yuya vs Roboppy Sora.jpg (1200x1020, 1.5M)

I wish Bohman's extra deck wasn't so luck reliant. I hope Konami eventually prints them and improves their effects.

Attached: Bohman roll cards.jpg (974x1200, 1M)

Roboppy's tactics were amazingly good. It really doesn't need high level monsters to beat anyone.

Attached: Chimera apliancer.jpg (1200x777, 703K)

Daily reminder that coalburner already lost to a glorified vacuum. He shouldn't even get the chance to job to yugioh Hitler. Maskman makes a lot more sense as Playmaker's final moral hurdle before he resolves himself to shut it all down.

But instead we'll get a meaningless filler episode that accomplishes absolutely nothing other than to prove that neither character could even beat a goddamn rumba.

Honestly, why even have other characters if the writers are just gonna make playmaker so far beyond the other characters that it would've been a lot more pragmatic for him to just solo everyone himself. Ai won't even be as big a threat as Bohman, who literally cheated his way through every turn, and the series will probably end in a big old wet fart of sacrificing a bunch of major characters just to resett the status quo back to where it was before the story began.

Literally nothing will stop this shit from repeating itself after the day is saved, and in the end playmaker will have protected nothing. Fucking hack writers are probably laughing at anyone who made it this far just to find out none of it even mattered worth a damn.

It's going to be completely skippable.

I had fun drawing this.

Attached: Naoki shooting code.jpg (1200x978, 1.35M)

I really hope Dragonmaids get to have even the smallest cameo in the anime, just like madolche did in zexal

Attached: Northwemko, Chaos Goddess Dragonmaid.jpg (1200x795, 874K)

Attached: Judai VRAINS.jpg (1200x934, 605K)

I was gonna say Revolver should use them, Dragonmaids going up against Salamangreats might be poorly received.

Oh no...

The dragonmaid was made to mock otakus in the short manga, instead.

>chadburner
>any other result but WIN
lmao revolverfags are do cucked they're willing to accept a draw result against soulburner of all people, shitvulva literally weaker than roboppi

revolver definitely would of lost to roboppi way before roboppi would ever have a chance to go red eyed mode
roboppi (red-eyed) > soulburner > roboppi > revolver

Attached: Miyu DDM.jpg (1202x1800, 1.56M)

That's all for that week. I fell asleep like twice posting them.

Attached: Kotori tights.jpg (788x1200, 788K)

I found a new duel!
youtu.be/MqrblAaWzHc

Based.

Quickdraw here.
Let's try to recover the time we lost.
Send me your ygo related drawing request. As always, I'm also picking up some of the late ones.
Rules: No genderbend, no yaoi/yuri.

Attached: 20932152.jpg (544x544, 102K)

Yusaku headpatting Aoi

Lightning chainsawing down Spectre's tree

yusaku visiting firewall in prison

Linkuriboh and Linguriboh staring each other down

Robbopi (Galaxy Conquerer mode) and Go (Brain Hack Overlimit mode) dueling each other

Sly and Divine meet up. The idea of under what means they met is up to you.

Attached: Sly.png (1280x720, 813K)

This but they've destroying Ai's ship and satellite instead

Attached: yugioh gx.jpg (816x608, 124K)

keychainvulva

Attached: 252a3ba3.jpg (2264x1479, 444K)

Punished Windy crossing his arms while riding on Bahamut Bomber

Attached: the piggu book.gif (500x354, 820K)

CUTE MERCH

Kusanagi driving the truck shouting INTO THE LANES

It seems to me, or we leading towards end and new series already starting on Fall?

Is this actually ending at episode 125 instead of 150?

Revolver and Soulburner playing Russian Roulette.

>150
vrains will finish before 140

That would still be 1 cour shorter than usual

>1 cour shorter
that time will be used to work on the upcoming ygo7 and to make sure it won't be another vrains

No. Stop being so dumb.

"Climax" in japanese ueually means the series is ending.

Do you really think there's like 10-15 live action episodes hyping the next episode to fill the time slot on TV?

>everyone on NAC thinks vrains will end next month
>which literally means shitvulvas only duel this season will be a loss
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>revolver this revolver that
>vrains is no good
>production break meme

Attached: 1564848072190.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Fuck that sjw shithole.

Requesting Elemental hero Stratos waving goodbye to his former fellow inmates of the banlist. Something Similar to the artwork of summon gate would be fun.

Attached: tumblr_mbwbfg25L11rie4kjo1_400.jpg (400x400, 85K)

Links don't have levels at all.

Attached: 1565990804731.jpg (691x490, 41K)

Love the composition of this one, very nice POV.

Absolutely based. Thank you so much user.

This is awesome Quickdraw. I really love Bohman and plan to get some more drawings with him in the future. Another great set of sketches again.

Lightning didn't do that. Unspecified adults did.

Was there any useful IGAS leak?

No, but there is this Valkyrie.

Attached: 1566047051806.jpg (2029x2403, 736K)

Back to r*ddit with you

I know about it, I meant if any rumour about what more would be in the set was posted there.

One day we might get an anna figure.

Attached: 1564288011165.jpg (1352x2047, 165K)

>expectations
>Revolver vs Soulburner
Meh.
>Yusaku vs Ai
HYPE!!!

Revolver vs soulburner will only be hype when chadburner completely btfo's shitvulva

Unless they add some crazy plot twist at the end I also think it will be a rather filler duel.

That's fine!
That looks like a very nice setting!
Cool work. Well, Bohman was in general a letdown
I personally don't find anything of Roboppy good. I am just glad that he is gone. Good work nonetheless!
Ha.
Oh NICE! Was Chaos Goddess here? Love this!
Very nice! And good timing with Judai/Yubel being in Duel Links
Cute Miyu.
That's extremelly lewd. I love it!
Fantastic work on everything! You improved a lot!
Eh... I don't have any idea. Sorry. Good luck!

Attached: EGAO.jpg (600x600, 113K)

All shitvulva duels are filler duels, literally accomplishes nothing

Attached: October V-Jump.jpg (2710x3853, 1.36M)

Nice. Those laughing about Yugi being on a cover awhile back were stupid.

>tv series climax upcoming
lmao vrains ends in september

kill yourself

Linguriboh spurdo

>found the egaofag

Reminder that the shitty non canon manga ignores the existence of these cuties and anyone who takes it seriously is most likely gay or degenerate.

Attached: Cute Ruris maid dragons.jpg (4096x2251, 808K)

please don't scare me like that user

Well what Arc-V media are we supposed to take seriously then?

Attached: smugvil.png (480x360, 186K)

>says october on the image
Keep hoping for that production break, I'm sure you'll really get it. In April.

>Yuki Kaji tweeted he's done recording the last acting of a "work"

OH NO NO NO VRAINBROS.

twitter.com/KAJI_staff/status/1160900390826565633

Attached: YukiKaijiMessage.png (781x955, 125K)

Soulburner's arc is over anyway.

Technically, both did happened, but the anime tend to be priorized over the manga, so yeah, the anime is canon while the manga is the spin off. And the card game is literally "who?"
>youtube.com/watch?v=xum2z3zI8o4
Real talk, who the hell likes somebody like Weevil
>throw exodia pieces
>was an asshole to pretty much everyone
>cheated, a lot
>unlike Rex who was a brute duelist, he was a prick cunt that liked to annoy his opponent
>not canon, but in a way his mockery about ripping Yugi's soul

Attached: ant.jpg (389x218, 14K)

>Real talk, who the hell likes somebody like Weevil

Someone who isn't an arcshipfag, that's for sure.

Attached: 4ee4c03230f1f124f575f7b039be188736bdf442_00.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Considering how much of a cunt you are, your lack of knowledge about how this franchise works, and in general your really aggressiveness against either Arc-V or the ships, it is fitting that you like pretty much one of the most unlikeable characters in all seasons. You lost me, user.

>lack of knowledge
Because shipfags surely have them. Point me, which Yu-Gi-Oh season stars a child of the previous one?

All you do is merely waste time over unfulfilled "love" between two fictional characters of your choice, which isn't ever going to result in anything except for the Based Arc-V Manga, of course.

Attached: point.jpg (480x360, 24K)

There's no way VRAINS is ending this year. Remember the 3 years rule.

do people here unironically believe Vrains will end next month when know jack shit about YGO7 other than it exists

>which Yu-Gi-Oh season stars a child of the previous one?
None. Do you even play the card game? First answer me that, otherwise I will not waste my time explaining to you.
>still on the ship meme
>anyone who disagrees with me or say something I don't like is a shipfag
Just stop, you are looking more retarded that you are. And go back to r*ddit

So what? There can be a 6 month break.

Yeah the octobor one comes out this month you retard

Nah, VRAINS will end with episode 140. Newer shows don't get the 150 episodes treatment anymore

>arcshipfag this salty

They seem to think Yusaku vs Ai is the ultimate climax. At least that's what a lot of people might want to think.

Either new or shitposters, and let's be real, it's definitely the latter. Ignore and move on.

>VRAINS actually might end way sooner than other ygo series

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Hopefully not because they were shit.

>now switching to hating on VRAINS
Go back r*ddit.

>VRAINS will end with Aoi no redeeming herself
How fucking sad

>It was me, Spectre! I cut down your tree!
>Your cards never getting printed? Also me!
>And your seiyuu not being available to record lines get off-screen'd? MEEE!

To me he doesn't feel like a final boss but I don't know what bigger threat they can pull out of their asses this late since SOL is already off the table.

Thanks, man. It looks great! I love it that you added two really cute figures!

Attached: Blue slug.png (414x600, 520K)

They were entertaining to me but I'd totally rather more vrains episodes.

NOOOOO FUCKING DAMMIT YOU BETTER WIN THIS SOULBURNER

>when know jack shit about YGO7 other than it exists
They can always take a break

Weren't 5ds and arc-v supposed to end way earlier?

Lol you actually have 0 idea how vjump works, an actual fucking idiot

>now switching to hating on VRAINS
>Implying that's something out of the ordinary here

And fill their timeslot with what?

Don't worry he is winning

>To me he doesn't feel like a final boss but I don't know what bigger threat they can pull out of their asses this late since SOL is already off the table
Huh hello? Has everyone forgotten Pandor still exists?

No one wants to believe she's anything bigger.

>not denying it
>the state of r*ddit
Go back

She's a good girl

First time hearing this

Cope

No fucking way Vrains is ending with Ai vs Yusaku. That'd be really off because Ai is more of a derailed ally than a villain. Also there's Pandor who hasn't done anything to live up to her name until now and she's clearly been set up for something big,

Attached: Sido-Red eyes archifiend dragon.png (566x578, 359K)

It's speculation but shit like Sora's VA's contract being extended supports it.

No she hasn't, it's a shitvulva creation anyway so it's not a threat

>Also there's Pandor who hasn't done anything to live up to her name until now and she's clearly been set up for something big,
Yes. Be forgotten

Attached: Queen_(VR).png (640x480, 305K)

>That'd be really off because Ai is more of a derailed ally than a villain.
I agree but Ai took the consciousness of 9 people and chilling. He can't no longer be saved

Taking consciousness barely holds any weight tb h. He can just return them and it'll be like nothing ever happened. Heck he even took down SOL, gave the workers great severance pay, and made Link Vrains F2P. As far as villains go, that's basically heroic.

>THEY ARE STILL MAKING THEM
BOHMAN AND HARU WHEN?!!!

Attached: Happy Rabina.jpg (878x950, 130K)

He's a Yugioh villain. No matter how many atrocities he's committed he'll always be redeemed.

Attached: fa3b73b9ae15602ae6a0de84ed8b67e3.png (542x390, 93K)

Doesn't there need to be some sort of ceremonial duel? Also topologinas didn't really ever go anywhere.

>Nabee hasn't been summoned yet
Vrainsending conspiracionists totally BTFO.

Oh well, at least Aoi got a lot of duels throughout.

>Ceremonial Duel will be Yusaku Vs Pandor in the real world
Imagine

Ceremonial Duel are usually partner and spirit, but because this is a 5ds clone, it going to be Revolver.

Will they make another Zoodiac support
>In vietnamese, they used Cat instead of rabbit

Also there seems to be an interview with Ono out there that says Arc-V was supposed to be a 2 year series. At least reading from reading old arc-v threads.

>Blue Angel Vs Playmaker: Lose
>Blue Angel Vs Prototype Ai-B: Win
>Blue Angel Vs Baira: Win
>Blue Angel Vs Specter: Lose
>Blue Girl Vs Soulburner: Lose
>Blue Girl Vs Bit and Boot: Win
>Blue Maiden Vs Haru: Win
>Blue Maiden Vs Bohman: Lose
>Blue Maiden/Akira Vs Ai: Lose
Not bad actually. Is still a shame all her victories were against filler tier duelists though, but then again she is female so that's to be expected.

Will Playmaker finally make Revolver smile and chill in a duel?

I really hope Link Vrains 3 provides

>Also there seems to be an interview with Ono out there that says Arc-V was supposed to be a 2 year series
I remember when I used to bait anons saying ARC-V was ending back then. Good times

I remember Ono saying that new YGO shows are produced 12-18 months in advance while the current series is airing, but it might my memory being faulty.

>Noh-Gil Bo really is handling part 2
This is so strange. I hope he can show up again for the finale at least. Maybe he's skipping the Playmaker and AI duel to handle the Ceremonial duel?

Next Yusaku loses and it turns into Yu-Gi-Oh Ai.

>Last month and this month's issue of V-Jump saying Vrains is heading towards it's climax
>Yuki Kaji saying he finished recording for a certain series
>No more villians hinted at after AI
It's dead. Hopefully the next Yugioh series gets the production lead-up time it needs whether it's a reboot or whatever it ends up being. I assume the Playmaker and AI duel will be 2 episodes and then the ceremonial duel to tie things up until October

>reboot
I'm glad this place won't last because the bitching would never end.

I really hope it's not a reboot but that teaser has me worried they'll actually do it. We won't find out until Jump Festa in December but it;s not going to be a fun time

>2 episodes on finale
>when Roboppy had 3 and Bohman like 5

haha how about no.

It's not like particular ADs are chosen for specific episodes. They may try to make it work but typically he works on one every 7th episode or so, aka about 2 months which is the usual amount of time for an anime episode.

>but it's not going to be a fun time
Well that's guaranteed no matter what's announced.

>Reboot
Ok it was funny the first time but now it's getting annoying. Are you people really so mentally retarded YOU actually think there'll be a reboot?

>really hope it's not a reboot but that teaser has me worried they'll actually do it
A reboot must be the stupidest thing I've ever seen anons discussing here. But I can't deny I would for Konami to erase Fusion, Ritual, Pendulum, Links, XYZ and Synchro to start the game from zero

No just waxing about the prospect.

I'll take reboot shitposting over female protagonist shitpositng.

>We won't find out until Jump Festa in December but it;s not going to be a fun time
Why would it not be fun? This place and every fanbase loves discussing what's coming next for a franchise. Unless is revealed the MC will be transexual I can't see people not having fun.

Screw both kinds of shitposting, this shit got old four series ago.

I don't know about other places but the writing is on the wall for here.

This is the only season were I've felt disappointed from beginning to end. Looking forward to Yu-Gi-Oh! 7

There have been fun and exciting moments in vrains. I think you're too old for this.

Why do you think there was no VRAINS manga and instead some manga aimed at elementary school kids that's way more technical with the card game than any YGO story so far? They're going to reboot the card game and make it a lot easier and accessible to little kids to bring in new blood.

>I think you're too old for this.
Hahaha definitely not

No, if you stuck with a shonen series for years and were completely disappointed with it, it should tell all you need to know.

No retard, the fact that it is so technical proves kids are smarter than you think. The age cut off point for Dragon Duels was lowered. Some of their champs have made it into the all ages stage next year. Just because you are too dumb for the game does not mean they should change it for everyone

>Last month "Climax Begins"
>This month, on magazine cover "The Animated Series Hits Its Climax!".
I guess next month is "Climax Ended" and we get one more month to close things up.

Attached: ECL4CpUWkAEnTmj.jpg (633x900, 187K)

They realized watered down versions of the Anime series didn't work anymore?

What color will they use for YGO7/MR5's new mechanic cards besides red?

>thinking they'll actually reverse everything
As if. All that'll happen is one more mechanic gets added and the new anime has a noob protag so everything has to get explained all over again.

>if you stuck with a shonen series for years and were completely disappointed with it, it should tell all you need to know.
Not really, just because i didn't liked VRAINS dull writing doesn't mean im done with Shonen series. It just means that i didn't really liked VRAINS that's all

As much as i would like to believe this it is simply not happening. This would be the end f Konami. imagine all those people who wasted money on XYZ, Synchro, Pendulum and Link cards. All for nothing

>Not really, just because i didn't liked VRAINS dull writing
You could have stopped watching at any time then. But you kept watching for months. And there have been exciting moments here and there.

Usually when they say it hits its climax it's right at the end of the series. September is also typically the last month before the new anime season begins.

They can just make a legacy format with the summoning methods and make a standard format for the new stuff. Lots of games do multiple formats.

are rokkets enough of a combo deck to justify 45-50 cards?

it feels like i burn through monsters way too quickly

My excuse is that it is Yugioh and even if I enjoyed it less than other seasons I still enjoyed it to some degree.

Doubtful a "climax" would be that short. Any time a WSJ manga is said to be near it's climax that shit always gets 1+ year more to go. It's just marketing.

>besides red
there's that one memer for gold accompanied by gold rare golds but now that 20th ani is in tcg nah

Attached: 20th tcg.jpg (800x445, 89K)

You want to see your Synchro Ib playstarters (Draconnet and Oviraptor) as much as possible so keep it to 40 cards.

>You could have stopped watching at any time then
I did though, i stopped when Emma began her duel with Revolver. Then watched the first few episodes of S2 and stopped again. But I've been watching weekly since the Ignis War started

If your disappointment is so high and your enjoyment is low then there's no point in watching at all. it just doesn't seem right.

Yuki Kaji apparently announced he was done with something though. So, unless he's talking about something else they would have to write him out. Which is possible but I don't think it's likely.

>If your disappointment is so high
Nah, I mean I love Yugioh, but it's not like it is all I watch or my whole life. Im disappointed in VRAINS sure but not in a level to feel angry or anything like that. Right now, for example, im enjoying season 3 even if it's not really well planned.

>Yuki Kaji apparently announced he was done with something though
He's a popular VA with plenty of roles. It could literally be anything else.

First, we would need to check in what shows he is currently working right now besides VRAINS to have an idea

Yeah I admit that's a problem, but it's impossible to know for sure with these things.

Anyone have any wallpaper sized Arc-V fanart?
I am making beatmaps for the Arc-V OP's and need BG's

Also this is the best season of Vrains which is super dissapointing.

Pretty much baseless speculation then. The user who posted the tweet in this thread has always been stirring up shit over nothing. Just don't pay attention to it.

>Anyone have any wallpaper sized Arc-V fanart?

Attached: 24d6dbabcd638e0e2edd8070df99b03a (2).jpg (1915x1494, 256K)

One of my fav

I guess a v jump marketing ploy taking shitposters in wouldn't be anything new. VRAINS does feel like it could be missing something.

Opps forgot

Attached: 66557580_p0 (1).jpg (1540x1540, 754K)

>VRAINS does feel like it could be missing something.
A final villain?

Not fanart but

Attached: 1531494657260.jpg (1679x945, 199K)

Yeah, the villain of the first season was a human, the villain of the second season was an AI. and now it's another AI again.

We obviously need an Alien

Final villains tend to not be fully human. I predict an AI or AI hybrid.

You mean something like aporia?
youtube.com/watch?v=jrkJkWD2_fw

That's a very cute Grace in the background.

Could be, though I don't think there'll be time travelling involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUw3tO0zEAE

Attached: Zetsubou.jpg (640x360, 102K)

Is anybody going to watch Gundam VRAINS II next season?

Attached: 1564550045937.jpg (1406x1971, 586K)

>people are still making this comparison
Tsukasa was fucking right

>Watada as the director again

Attached: Face of Zaizen Aoi.png (402x412, 116K)

Who?

Attached: question.png (1280x738, 566K)

The first Divers somehow managed to be even more boring than Vrains, which is one hell of an accomplishment.

Probably, but it'll be more for the mobile suits than anything, except for the imminent Exia variants. I had enough of those halfway through GBFT.

>doesn't even know anything about the thing he is shitposting
fucking hell

Pic related with red hair.

Attached: Tsukasa and KO1.jpg (568x656, 123K)

We must be watching different shows as I can agree it got boring but it did not feel draining

Thanks for these these are great!~

Attached: Core Gundam.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

I'm not the same poster as the one that brought up gundam.

Attached: 1510446148928.jpg (153x217, 11K)

I had seen these before but only now am I realizing just how W they are going. Having Build's color scheme doesnt help

They keep looking like toys when they are animated. Why won't nips transcend into real looking robots and drop those cringy toys?

Attached: t4trailer2.jpg (500x260, 41K)

YGO7's MC's hair and ace monster will have a diagonal red and blue pattern

This.

Attached: Sido gambling machine Barrel dragon.jpg (1152x609, 128K)

>Why won't nips make things that don't sell
Do you need to be reminded of Bayformers

Attached: Red and Blues.jpg (2048x1536, 581K)

That's sounds too much like that buddyfight guy.

>that Buddyfight guy
You mean Yuga, the Ace of Games?

Attached: Yuga_Mikado_(Character).png (1280x720, 537K)

Those are huge in China.
>buddy
Kek, you can't make this up. What were they thinking?

Yeah, that guy. Also, rip xebec. I liked the megaman anime.

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: Yuya grabbing Yuzu's ass.jpg (720x1000, 137K)

>my chinamen
we're talking about merchandise

Of what exactly?

Attached: 1565964007854.jpg (750x1200, 1.16M)

I was trying to make a shitty KR Build joke

Anyone have the high res version of this image?

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_m8qwgxrjgw0w8gcwckso04gk_640.jpg (640x360, 141K)

Yes i do but you'll have to ask nicely sweetie

P-please desu

Attached: Arc_v_Yuya_Yuto_Yugo_y_Yuri.jpg (1280x877, 362K)

I like the theory that Ruri is pregnant in the ending

Attached: 1234568631.jpg (564x317, 52K)

I think vrains lived up pretty well to this image.

Attached: number 6.png (1200x1160, 700K)

>That Duel Disk
>That Hoverboard
>That scenery
Ahhh if only

>Duels this time are with Virtual Reality in high speed duels on Hoverboard/Skateboard like devices
>The show's theme is "一歩を踏み出し、トライしよう!" (Take a step forward, and try!), on the premise of kids should try things out instead of giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information.
>Yusaku is a boy who doesn't like standing out, and particularly doesn't stand out at school. However, he gets drawn into encounters with people as he tries out Dueling for once.

Attached: ygo06-4.jpg (674x797, 118K)

>Yusaku is a boy who doesn't like standing out, and particularly doesn't stand out at school. However, he gets drawn into encounters with people as he tries out Dueling for once.
I remember when I first read this I was disappointed and scared of getting a show with a super shy MC who gets into card games because of his friends or some kiddy shit like that. Right now i don't even know if that would have been better than current VRAINS

too much like GX.

Funny thing is she has a higher winrate than revulva lmao

I remember clearly. People were afraid of having another "weak" protagonist like Yuya, but instead we got a protagonist like Yusei but without having his own valid motivations.

I guess this is what Soulburner is about to play.

Attached: 1563685881640.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

The scenery would be way too grim for ygo. Not even 5ds or go were that grim.

>Not even 5ds or go were that grim.
From what little ive seen of 5D's it looks pretty depressive

Yeah but it didn't look like a red hellscape most of the time.

Attached: 1565636985658.jpg (700x485, 78K)

Best Yu-Gi-Oh! spin off right here.

Attached: Zexal by Kagami.jpg (2990x3327, 1.4M)

I think this one is better.

Attached: 1565911741052.jpg (745x1024, 139K)

INTO ZA DRAINS

Is Vrains the most bait and switch season we have had?

Aki looking distressed as her button(s) on her top bursts

It's still better than battle city.

Attached: 1528592998094.jpg (1067x1600, 335K)

why couldnt Arc-V have been about Yuto instead of clown-boy

Attached: the_D.png (696x577, 577K)

>Yuto instead of clown-boy

Attached: Yuya_135-2.png (1280x720, 753K)

>Yusei rejected this

Attached: yusei_touching_bruno.png (800x462, 328K)

You can't fight the homo.

>but without having his own valid motivations.
I think wanting revenge on those who kidnapped and tortured you as a child is a pretty valid motivation.

I'm pretty sure that describes the manga more than anything else. Yu-Gi-Oh! had more games than cards at one point. King of games not king of a game.

That is why they seperated it you idiot

Attached: mine now.jpg (520x293, 41K)

That only works if we disregard it as a weekly manga people followed. If you're talking about the anime that's clearly not why they separated it. That had an animation studio change.

Attached: Yamero!.png (1136x640, 777K)

Attached: No.jpg (600x800, 105K)

Attached: YAMERO.webm (1280x720, 731K)

I think they work on the logic that if they don't have a particularly vibrant personality their motivations aren't valid.

CHADMAKER AND CHADTNING 100% WIN RATE CONFIRMED

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>a particularly vibrant personality
Comparing Yusaku to kizunaman was a terrible idea then.

BUT YOUR MONSTER IS STILL DESTROYED

Attached: But it's still destroyed.png (1600x900, 1.26M)

Maybe they base it on the number of interactions to affirm whatever motivations as well.

im so disappointed vrains is ending already
i really am

why

What happened with Yusaku's parents, again?

I don't know, maybe Yoshida needs to focus on writing the next one?

>it starts good
>get invested
>goes to shit after first 50 episodes

why even bother

Ono needs to come back.

How cute

Attached: Dl2zqOCUUAEKcgv.jpg (620x917, 140K)

>it starts good
>get invested
>goes to shit after first 50 episodes

why even bother

HAHAHAHAHAA no

Attached: _20190129_115319.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

Would they get along?

Attached: Yuya and Yusaku.jpg (1280x721, 80K)

>Yu-Gi-Oh!
Why even bother?

Ute was the best Yu and its a shame we didn't get to see more of him. Why couldn't Yuya be the ghost instead?

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_092009.jpg (1924x1080, 360K)

Yusaku doesn't egao

This reminds me we always have Yuya x Yuzu posts but never of the other Yu/Ruri ships. This ship also deserves love

Attached: 123456432345.jpg (820x800, 265K)

Not cool Yuto

Attached: DwrP4PYXcAALL63.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

They died too but unlike Takeru Yusaku doesn't care. Based

Attached: 1499302872761.jpg (800x1119, 196K)

Tournaments are abysmal ways to make stories. It's why rule sets were frequently disregarded, why they don't show most of the matches when they don't have too, and why non tournament duels are thrown into break them up. It's just unfortunate Kaz cared about worldbuilding and couldn't come up a justifiable reason to have all the characters playing card games. So he had to have two major tournaments nearly back to back.

Bitch you only need to ask. I actually like them more than Yuya and Yuzu

Attached: 1234543234565456.jpg (800x608, 331K)

>So he had to have two major tournaments nearly back to back.
If they are enjoyable and most importantly make sense to happen then its all good

Yuya and Yuzu is more popular but not by much that's all

Attached: 52839298_p3.png (680x510, 368K)

Attached: 1444673341382.jpg (800x451, 254K)

cute

Attached: 123456787656.jpg (564x642, 63K)

>kissanime

To be honest, ARC-V would probably have been a better show if it was focused on the XYZ trio fighting the war

Attached: DkPDCW3VsAErnYs.jpg (1200x849, 100K)

All Yu and Ruri ships are equally good

Attached: 12345676543456.jpg (400x493, 39K)

Attached: DEVcWRAV0AAVCut.jpg (1200x834, 161K)

Funny how this was the only couple before the war started that could have actually been doing it

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1929989.jpg (700x530, 217K)

>make sense
Most tournament arcs in yu-gi-oh are distractions or bait. And for some reason the brackets always work out so that MC can fight the villain last.

Attached: Dxb60L_UcAAGo-k.jpg (1200x1000, 270K)

Hey, guys check out my Red-Eyes. Pretty cool right?

Attached: 1234565434567.png (1280x720, 966K)

>card game anime
>doesn't like tournaments
I like tournament arcs better than boring ass WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL. Battle City and Duelist Kingdom were better than DOMA for sure. Like playing a card game tournament is more realistic than using card games to SAVE THE WORLD instead of the card games being incidental because they are part of the tournament.

Let's have a discussion about diagetic vs non-diagetic card games!

Why was Ruri so much hotter than the others?

Attached: 12345654334567.jpg (564x431, 55K)

Oh now they remember Yuzu.

Attached: 76311736.jpg (1200x361, 392K)

Guess the death threats worked

Attached: 54224714_p0.png (1230x1600, 814K)

Good

Attached: 1467271317587.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Not just Yuzu

Attached: ECJY8PRU4AAevI_.jpg (1842x1264, 251K)

aoi is so fucking ugly

>Ute may be shy but he sure fucks like crazy
>You don't say

Attached: 6523076dc7d9fde4563a35747d32248a.jpg (564x317, 31K)

Where the fuck is Rin

Attached: 12345674345688.jpg (750x408, 42K)

>I like tournament arcs better than boring ass WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL.
Save the world from evil is still the goal of all the heroes in Yu-Gi-Oh! Even during tournaments. It's the pretext of every tournament. Saving the world or friends or whatever is more foundational than tournaments. Tournaments are just another device.

Arc-V slice of life never ever.

Yugioh is the only show that's hard to drop even if it has a boring predictable story and bad characters, the duels and new cards and support for the archtypes can single handedly keep interest in the show if you actually enjoy playing the card game and look forward to new support cards.

too bad vrains is CaC the series

I'm increasingly of the "VRAINS ends at the end of September" camp.

1. The show has basically tied up every significant character's relationship. (Go returned to himself, Emma and BS are on good terms, this is Revolver's Last Job, Roboppy Dies)

2. VRAINS doesn't do major twists. It's by the numbers. They'd have to break to a shocking 11th hour twist that the show isn't known for.

3. Shueisha has said the show has entered its story climax with V Jump, this is usually code for the show is wrapping up.

What if Revolver jobs to Soulburner and the ceremonial duel is Playmaker vs Soulburner?

Attached: 1561133253801.png (1280x720, 902K)

4. The YGO 7 announcement at Victory Jump Carnival was likely to assure consumers, shareholders and stores that the IP is trucking along, and everything's Mostly Fine.

5. The same holds true for basically announcing the general product outline until the end of March 2020.

Don't people post the information of cards? You don't actually have to watch the show to get that information. It's kind of hard to buy all these bad assessments when people still seemed hooked on watching it.

Why aren't we just looking for old V-JUMP headlines from three years ago that mention Arc-V entering the climax

6. Yu-Gi-Oh! Series 7 is likely the priority production wise. It's the 20th TV anniversary and 25th franchise anniversary. Basically if YGO7 fails to land even properly, people will find their heads on blacklists and chopping blocks.

Ok ark, no need to spread this shit over multiple posts like that.

7. VRAINS is known to have relative production issues that probably caused intense production stress. Best to stop 6 months before airing so Gallop can regroup and focus energies properly.

8. While I don't like relying on them, the Nico Nico ratings have been a general gentle slope decline, best to end before they go into meme negatives and have YGO7's plans fiddled with as a result.

They usually post the info without pictures of the card and you're gonna have to hunt down each new episode wiki page each time you wanna check, If you have interest in the upcoming cards displayed in the anime you might as well watch it anyway and see how it's intended to be used.

>and see how it's intended to be used
>when there have been several misplays

The effort to find the episode is the same and the time investment needed to watch it is way larger.

brotherly seal of aproval

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 tumblr_inline_pavzve6lGr1sdlzov_500 jpg (Imagen JPEG, 499 × 726 pixels).png (477x297, 212K)

Also to add on to that, there are entire anime archtypes unprinted like Appliancer, you can get a general idea of how it's intended to work by watching the anime. Often times you see certain general card interactions and combos in the anime that are gonna be replicated irl.

Attached: 567325254.png (595x472, 182K)

Who among us can read japanese?

I wish someday this panel becomes a card

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 tumblr_inline_pavzvcMQMh1sdlzov_500 jpg (Imagen JPEG, 498 × 726 pixels) - Esc (420x313, 81K)

>rose garden

What a hacky thing to say when arc-v was an anniversary series.

sourcereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know, people post those too.

I want an anime character to use pic related.

Attached: Sido-Aitsu Soitsu Doitsu.jpg (1775x599, 109K)

just switch them with ojamas and it'd be the same

On one hand I sort of think this because it doesn't seem like they have anyone who could take the place of yoshida. Which is hilarious.

Attached: 1565782937773.jpg (1280x720, 454K)

>literally no image search gives a full image
im just going to kms

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 114 [720p]5.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

Ai abandoned his friend. Maybe he should just die.

Rin stepping on a Fusion Parasite while activating "AiLoveYugo" in front of Yugo.

Neo Ark Craddle, zoomer.

seconded, either that or Yuto being angry towards Yuri

Attached: MARVELOUS.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Ruka shouldn't spend so much time under the sun. The paler the better.

Attached: Ruka cute.jpg (1062x1200, 95K)

MUH DICK!

Attached: 36380422_p0.jpg (550x950, 718K)

fuck i just forgot the artists name

How can Aoi even compete.

Attached: las amigas.jpg (317x1200, 65K)

Are you ready for your next protagonist to be like this?

Attached: 1526096662713.jpg (1066x1600, 416K)

>revulva will literally go this whole season without winning
>his only duel will be shilling his structure deck AND losing
lmaoooo the absolute state of this rival

A shame we never got a VRAINS Aporia that hates links and MR4

Playing a good deck like trickstars.

>les amigos
Go back to Univision.

Attached: Aoi lewd.jpg (800x600, 291K)

So if Vrains actually ends next month (which I hope not) with Yusaku vs Ai, wouldn't that also make this the first YGO without a ceremonial duel?

They can make it 2 episodes and the one after 2 episodes if it's actually going to end.

So what did people think of roboppi's death?
I thought it was pretty good for Vrains standards.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3_UuXlnzNk

Attached: 4410.png (590x738, 423K)

Might as well call Yusaku vs Ai the ceremonial duel, no?

It was good in general.

This dumb meme can't end soon enough

>vrains will end while firewall is still banned
>firewall probably won't even show up in the last episodes
JUST

So, which is worse?

Arc-V dropping the ball towards the end or Vrains getting fucking canceled and ending early?

Arc-V dropping the ball.
Does anyone really care IF Vrains ends early?

If they want to say the end is coming on magazines there's no stopping it.

at least firewall isn't shitvulva

GX dropping its original premise.

Yusei cosplayer

Millennium World being entirely rewritten for the anime.

vrains as a whole is worse than arc-v

And YGO 7 will be even worse in your eyes.

no they are actually putting some thought into ygo7 so it won't be a failure like arc v and vrains

Reminder that the universe itself tells us that YGO is the greatest entertainment franchise to ever come out of Japan.

Attached: Peace for all yugiohs.jpg (893x201, 17K)

Nah.
Vrains is on par with Arc-V synchro arc and it never stooped as low as anything post Synchro.

I only care all the rest of the Ignis get a human version.

Attached: Ai and Roboppy by Cocco neis 2.jpg (1047x1200, 227K)

It doesn't matter if it's good for a lot of it. It would have to be perfect to not end up back with incessant whining.

it doesn't need to be perfect it just needs to be fun to watch which something vrains failed at

Liar, people bitched a lot about GX, 5DS, and ZEXAL when they were airing. It would have to be perfect.

I had lots of fun watching vrains. Why won't zoomers understand that their opinion doesn't reflect everyone's thoughts?

>vrains
>fun
cope
> people bitched a lot about GX, 5DS, and ZEXAL
none of these ended up being perfect and 2 of those are regarded as the best spinoffs

>DRAINS
>fun to watch
only when CHADMAKER and CHADBURNER are dueling, which was majority s1 and first half of s2, ever since shitvulva showed up he ruins all tension and hype and makes the show boring as fuck

Will the next girl have flower based cards?

Attached: 1565964172292.jpg (640x345, 56K)

We already had Aoi and Yuzu to a lesser extent using flower based cards

>none of these ended up being perfect and 2 of those are regarded as the best spinoffs
You ignored my point. They were really shit on during their runs.

yes but they ended up being good vrains didn't do that

Just realised the main heroine's deck theme rotates every three series
>Anzu and Kotori = not really a duelist
>Asuka and Yuzu = deck based on an art form (ballet/music)
>Aki and Aoi = plants/poisonous flowers
So don't expect the main girl to duel in the next one.

I think GX is more flawed than any of the other ones.

Isn't it interesting how a franchise like this grows so big it can manage to have civil wars? People might love 5ds or vrains or Zexal but we all clearly love YGO as a general a lot.

Attached: Atem's legacy monsters.jpg (827x1181, 1.07M)

No one loves vrains moron

This. That was the worst thing we could get.

>only muh opinion exists and everyone thinks like i do
Ok buddy

The real dividing point will be when some upstart decides yugioh should have much heavier handed social commentary.

At first glance I thought that was armityle.
Then I thought that it was a god card fusion.
But now I see that the weak should fear the strong.

Cope vrainlet

they should have never touched virtual reality to begin with it sounds like a good mix with yugioh but vrains not having irl duels hurt it a lot

K

Why would anyone dedicate so much time trying to make vrains look bad? Just accept there are lots of people who like it, fag.

Attached: Takeru Yusaku by cocco.png (1009x1200, 1.09M)

Regular old cities are played out. Just from Domino city alone.

Vrains is bad, worse than Arc-V, no one likes it you delusional retard

Don't encourage him.

Next series will have ultra polymerization.

Attached: 1566051482861.png (1280x720, 779K)

Already a thing

Attached: UltraPolymerization-HISU-EN-SR-1E.png (472x694, 841K)

>it's just the arcVfag trying to believe arcV isn't the lowest the franchise has sinked yet again.
Aren't you also that one fag who gets really triggered by the canon Yuya-Yuzu ship?

Attached: Yuya Yuzu lewd bath.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

Ygo 8 will give us Secret fusion, mark my words.

I'm pretty sure which YGO series you watched first is usually the one you also consider to be the best or your favorite most of the time.

Will roboppi ever get to clean again?

Attached: 1565783572867.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

Roboppi will clean his own grave

I really love arcV but even I have to admit keeping Yuzu away from Yuya for so many episodes was an insult to the audience.

Attached: Yuya x Yuzu 3.jpg (2500x3000, 867K)

What about ninjas playing children card game?

Attached: 1360377381031.jpg (550x733, 62K)

Are you just going to ignore Tsukikage from Arc-V or something

Yu-gi-oh has those.

Attached: Strike Ninja.png (450x654, 832K)

next gimmick will be card games on boats

>Tfw Konami makes an action duel game 10 years from now
>Tfw everyone plays Tsukikage to OTK with that trap that lets you discard action cards for burn damage

Is that what you really want?

Attached: Captain_Solo.png (1280x720, 639K)

Super Ultra Hyper Strong Polymerization

Attached: Super Ultra Hyper Strong Shingo Duelist Sawatari.png (1440x900, 1023K)

yes

Leave YGO7 to me

Attached: Ultimate Meme Form.jpg (1024x751, 102K)

Sure, mate.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-23-43-11.png (960x540, 377K)

Yusaku isn't even as wacky as yugi.

"towards the end" is being generous, more like sucking for the entire last half or 2/3's
Vrains is worse though. Vrains is consistently boring, Arc-V hit higher peaks that Vrains never touched. Even if the lows were lower

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 114 [720p]3.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

This crappie meme has been around since 2013 and I love how it ignores the fact that both Judai and Yuya's hair clearly tone down the wacky hairstyles.

This meme needs to die considering nothing will ever hold up to Yugi's level of crazy hair, and no one complains about that.

>"towards the end" is being generous, more like sucking for the entire last half or 2/3's
Personally, I only really got angry at Arc-V during the Zarc duel.
All that fucking jobbing for not only no payoff but for that god awful finale. Each week I kept thinking "We're not getting a Yuya vs Zarc duel for fucking this!?"

Xyz and Fusion were disappointing but I could have forgiven them if they didn't fuck up the Zarc duel.

IMAGINE
youtube.com/watch?v=C8l_2szyeNg

Attached: CAC Tier Monster.png (854x720, 228K)

Were Go's designs perfect?

Attached: go.png (1280x720, 996K)

no but brain hack go was peak Go

>Not immune to being tributed
It's also kinda funny how had Meiru stuck with the lancers, she could have beat Zarc by just flipping him face-down

Attached: 1554516265076.gif (366x334, 131K)

>0% winrate
>has a onesided rivalry with Yuya and loses to all of his doppelgangers
>after literally everyone jobs to zarc Sawatari is the only one left standing
>againdst all odds he miraculously wins afainst Zarc who is the fusion of all the yus and yuya and reminds them of the joy of honest ENTAME dueling.
They had one fucking job and they couldn't even get that right.
This literally wrote itself.

Attached: rda0g8j.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

the final revolver trap card.

Attached: blasting the ruins.jpg (416x416, 45K)

revolver is vrains sawatari except he isn't even entertaining

Too bad they couldn't afford Aoi Yuki after Standard

he used to entertain but then season 2 happened

Attached: 1984651312.png (500x277, 143K)

They should re-contract Kamishiro and Ono then.

I miss her, bros.

Attached: Roboppy cute.jpg (1100x915, 208K)

The logic is ridiculous. Ono storyboarded a vrains episode once.

What other NAC/Org talking points are you going to jump onto?

Vrains has been a production mess from before the very beginning, when they completely abandoned the "Take a chance and try" or whatever the theme was before the show even aired. then we had a recap episode ever 10 eps because they were that far behind schedule.

As Series Director. Let's give this franchise the finishing blow.

Vrains ending early is worse for one simple fact, all of the characters who dueled and lost this season has lost in a very bad and negative way bar Roboppi I guess, essentially giving them a very shitty send-off for those characters
>Aoi's final duel is a loss while Ai is being a dickwad about her being unable to protect her bro, is spared to live but it seems that she will never get proper duel closure after all that
>Go's final duel is a loss where he's suddenly a good guy now and trying to protect the kids I guess, but gets coma'd right after recovering. Go's loss here isn't as overly negative to him as it does seem like Ai was enjoying the duel and Go himself is funny to watch regardless of his wins/loses (to me anyway)
>GG and BS' final duel is loss to a fucking roomba despite them trying to prove their sibling bonds and shit, doesn't really show it since it ultimately did nothing and gets coma'd right after coming back
>Pandor's loss is her getting thrown off a plane, though she's fine since she had copies, but she ultimately didn't really do anything.

Its like if Sora gets carded Yuri, comes back somehow to duel Zarc, tries to make a big deal about his improvements or friendships or whatever but then losses and gets carded after that and thats not the kind of final duel the characters should have, its a very spiteful way to kick them them down and to anyone who could have liked the characters in any way.

Arc-V at least gave Gon and Dennis (Especially Dennis) a different final send-off duel for those two but then Shun got forced closure and Jack is a special snowflake, so fuck me, I don't know, if you're ending the show, give the characters a positive send-offs, not this shit

Attached: SoraFuckYou.png (341x192, 144K)

>seriously replying when all that user did was repost Ark's tweets without even bothering to properly format them
You're not getting a answer here, ignore the idiot

Allow me to handle YGO7 as the series director.

Attached: Tatsuyuki Nagai.jpg (2376x3000, 838K)

I wonder how the writers will kick Revolver down, from the looks of the preview he isn't even getting a chance to duel the season villains and will lose against an "ally"

GX and Zexal didn't exactly have positive sendoffs either.

>Aoi's final duel is a loss while Ai is being a dickwad about her being unable to protect her bro, is spared to live but it seems that she will never get proper duel closure after all that
Would have been great to have Aoi become an edgelord thanks to that.
>Go's final duel is a loss where he's suddenly a good guy now and trying to protect the kids I guess, but gets coma'd right after recovering. Go's loss here isn't as overly negative to him as it does seem like Ai was enjoying the duel and Go himself is funny to watch regardless of his wins/loses (to me anyway)
I too think the Go Duel was one of the bests from that gauntlet.
>GG and BS' final duel is loss to a fucking roomba despite them trying to prove their sibling bonds and shit, doesn't really show it since it ultimately did nothing and gets coma'd right after coming back
>"I'll go 1st, Emma, you go 2nd because that's what Altergeist are best at!"
>Pandor's loss is her getting thrown off a plane, though she's fine since she had copies, but she ultimately didn't really do anything.
If nothing really comes out of Pandor that will be one of Vrains' worst dissapointments, otherwise why even bother giving her that name.

>Zexal didn't exactly have positive sendoffs either
Nigga what

No, leave it to me.

Attached: Shinya_Watada.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Give me context, what sin did those 2 commit?

Everyone just sort dies before resurrecting. But thinking back DM didn't do much to conclude their characters either.

Tatsuyuki Nagai: Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Shinya Watada: Gundam Build Fighters Try and Build Divers

Attached: McAillis.jpg (1200x848, 154K)

Were those Gundam's Arc-V?

I wouldn't go that far, but they weren't good shows even if I enjoyed murder manlet and Chocolsteman's antics in IBO.

Hard to say since Gundam hasn't been good for over a decade already.

Let's have Fukuda (Director of Seed and Destiny) handle YGO7 and see how much chaos he'll ensue.

Attached: Fukuda.jpg (620x465, 35K)

>Joey's last duel in DM was him losing to Ziegfried
What the shit

In Try's defense

A lot of its problems came from executive meddling. Things like the 3v3 battle format were mandated by the studio.

OG BF came out 6 years ago though.
Too bad it's sequals became everything that people feared that it would be.

Attached: character.png (848x463, 127K)

His last duel in the manga was this. And the less that is said about set, the better.

Attached: 1530596267901.jpg (861x1292, 232K)

Let's just treat Joey vs Dark Marik as his last canon full Duel and leave it at that. THAT ending was strong.

I think this is a curse that hits a lot of battle shonen.

>GX didn't exactly have positive sendoffs either.
What the fuck? Did you speedwatch S4 or something?

Eveyone got trueman'd.

>Joey duel Bakura
The fucking fuck? Did he lose offscreen? because i don't remember it

Ohh ok you meant last duels fair enough

Just as he was about to lose, the world literally reset itself a few minutes (I'm not making this up, MW was a mess both in the Anime and Manga, even with the latter being miles better).

see

Oh yeah i remember now pretty fun arc in the manga at least i have to re-read it soon

Attached: Nothing Personnel, Fubuki.jpg (640x480, 172K)

I'll never forgive the anime for adding the whole "he can draw whatever card he wants" bit during the ceremonial duel.
Now most of the people that say Yugi is a cheater always refer to that line.

Attached: 1527103916510.jpg (1066x1600, 357K)

It remembers me to the video of a guy doing 4v1, protagonists vs Zarc on ygopro

She should have been a damsel.

Attached: 73646894_p0.png (768x931, 604K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QUMPJ3c2Fis

in distress? she was, did you forget Takeru's flashback?

>he can draw whatever card he wants
It was not exactly like that and more like destiny was always on his side. Though to be honest, it was way fairer than the bullshit that was Recontract Universe.

she didn't even have to be rescued they just let her go.

Whoever cast Yuki Kaji is bad. That's one thing the next series can work on, casting.

>Most Tournaments in Yu-Gi-Oh!
Without even dissecting this, you're not talking about a random tournament. You're talking about Battle City.

>are distractions or bait
Which was neither.

First of all, the original Yu-Gi-Oh! is a story about gamers. There's nothing wrong with them attending organized tournaments.

Second, Battle City is streamlined so that all of the games flow well into one another and there's no practically no wasted time; every duel serves some kind of purpose, and then it hits the finals before you know it.

Third, Battle City was not just bait. Yes, on one level it was literal bait in order to get the God cards in one location. But it was also extremely important to Kaiba on a personal level. He wanted to defeat everything about himself and obtain the future by stepping over Yugi, whom also had personal stake in the tournament.

The God cards were a secondary goal for Yugi, if anything both the Gods and the Items were a distraction to him, because what he was really fighting for was his identity. He wanted to know who he was.

>That's one thing the next series can work on, casting.
The casting is fine. Nip VAs are by and large decent to amazing. PM and Revolver are both newbies and they both turned out great. Yuki Kaji is the result of being popular and also typecasted, which is also fine.

>Most Tournaments in Yu-Gi-Oh!
Without even dissecting this, you're not talking about a random tournament. You're talking about Battle City.

>are distractions or bait
Which was neither.

First of all, the original Yu-Gi-Oh! is a story about gamers. There's nothing wrong with them attending organized tournaments.

Second, Battle City is streamlined so that all of the games flow well into one another and there's no practically no wasted time; every duel serves some kind of purpose, and then it hits the finals before you know it.

Third, Battle City was not just bait. Yes, on one level it was literal bait in order to get the God cards in one location. But it was also extremely important to Kaiba on a personal level. He wanted to defeat everything about himself and obtain the future by stepping over Yugi, whom also had personal stake in the tournament.

The God cards were a secondary goal for Yugi, if anything both the Gods and the Items were a distraction to him, because what he was really fighting for was his identity. He wanted to know who he was.

I could see if you said something like this about the Fortune Cup or the Duel Carnival, and then you might have an argument, but Battle City is one of, if not the most well crafted arc in this entire franchise. How dare you disrespect it.

>Robbopi vs soulburner
>Robot basically won
>OH NOES HE CANNOT HANDLE DA POWA
>suddenly loses

Anons , why are you watching this garbage? This was Marik vs Joey but worse , muuuch worse

>Robot basically won
except he didn't roboppy ended his turn and threw the "win"

>bar Roboppi

Honestly, while it's flattering that Roboppi wasn't outskilled or OTK'd by Basedburner, I don't know if this can be considered a positive death. It was a cop out.

Based. I love the way you said all that.

Anyone else think Go's duel would have been better off replaced with a Specter duel?

>caring about vrains at all
dude , it was needed to make Ai and a vacuum cleaner people to make this a little interesting

Honestly no. The only reason anyone would think that is if they liked Spectre more. Go's duel served a purpose in-universe and irl. (1) some kind of weird closure for that fuckery with Earth and (2) Gouki shilling.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Earth.

Yeah, I just don't like Go but Specter is also a whatever tier design.

Yuki Kaji is literally the soul of VRAINS and one of the few if not only good thing VRAINS has going for it

I don't think the show is going to end without Pandor doing anything, her last conversation with Revolver seemed like foreshadowing.

People are jumping too quickly on the conclusion that he has finished his contract with nas

yeah he could be referring to any other show he has been working on

>You could have had Ygo fortnite live stream
>You got instead Ygo static screen
What a shame

>saving cute robo waifu
>boring
dafuq

Attached: Gundam-Build-Divers-01-20.jpg (853x480, 54K)

33 weeks until YGO 7
get hype boys

yeah and 20 of these weeks will be fugging nothing because break

either that or you get another vrains

but there's no guarantee YGO7 will be good from plot or character design stand points anyway.

So, what caused VRAINS to turn into such a production mess? The initial debut showed nothing but concept art and the synopsis given didn't sound like VRAINS at all, the main character designs didn't get finalized until march, the show started delayed by a month with recaps out the ass, and now it's ending so prematurely.
Truly a cursed series from the start.

they are hyping it up to be good and and it's already under production

Look up ono and kamishiro in the archive and knock yourself out. Also,
>buying into earlyendingfags delusions

It's boring as fuck, even gundamfags shit on it harder than Try.

No, his voice acting as SB is shit.

>Gundam VRAINS II
>Merchant Playmaker teams up with Brave Max to find his special person.
At least the special person of Rerise's MC is a girl.

It's not delusions. Everything is pointing out at Yusaku vs Ai being the final duel.

Yusaku is also dueling as himself for once and not as PM. Feels like a climax to me.

>Everything is pointing out at Yusaku vs Ai being the final duel.
Final duel of this arc, sure. The next cour will obviously begin another.

>Yusaku is also dueling as himself for once and not as PM
Unconfirmed and pointless to insist it as fact. I'll believe it when I see it.

ygo7 should be set in our current time and establish a banlist that follows the ocg list this will prevent another firewall

>on the outskirts of DEN CITY
Not Vrains. It's the real deal this time.

>implying there will be a next cour
lmao s3fags delusional

Still within Den City. I'm not going to get my hopes up over nothing, especially not due to dumbasses who genuinely believe "muh early ending" for a franchise with 3-years shows since 2008.

B l u e = J o b b e r s

still higher winrate than revulva

It is when both characters on that picture have as much personality as toilet paper.

That sounds really boring, to be honest. Let the anime explore new boundaries.

DSoD

Had nothing to do with it.

>it can't believe Yea Forums is this gay

He was a marketing ploy to make another crow.

Then feel free to leave. Not even /m/ like that snorefest

Off hand, most of this shit is stupid. Kaz formatted everything into a tournament because Kaz couldn't have everyone playing card games otherwise. Everyone knows the characters' goals weren't tournament oriented. that just makes it more pointless. No not every battle flows into the next, many of them required the villains doing not tournament actions and breaking rules to advance the plot. And no time doesn't not pass by quickly it takes 30 episodes to get to the finals. The manga is generally lacking variety with its arcs for a long time.

>they are hyping it up to be good and and it's already under production
I don't see how this is any different than before. They don't have any proven animators or writers. This far out it's still a mystery. When the first design is revealed I expect a good chunk of people to be disappointed from the start.

Did you grow up on 90s gundam?