Samurai 8 Chapter 14

Its out

readms.net/r/samurai_8/014/6113/1

Attached: 02-03.png (1786x1300, 583K)

what is it with Kishi and dead parents?

pretty good chapter.

Attached: C4C53458-CBA1-40D6-861F-2DDE60ACD4A2.png (895x1300, 304K)

>muh protect the girl
how about she learns to protec herself its not the 90s anymore

>Sup bro
>Can you do us a solid and kill yourself so we can open this box?
Brutal.

I don't think princesses can wield weapons/armor, but who knows what will Kishi come up with later.

>reading samurai flop on hidden miner site

Booooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

>flop when there are no sales numbers yet
Nice IQ
Seething SJW detected

I wonder what the nips think about this series?

Like they'd cancel this even if it had low sales. Kishimoto probably got them by the balls all that Naruto money he brought in.

What are the chances Samurai 8 is one of Naruto alternatives space-times? I haven't read it yet.
I'm thinking about Hagoromo's brother.

If we think about it. Let's say they did cancel the series. how much would that hurt their reputation/brand? Would it cause Kishimoto's fans to protest, or would cause high quality mangaka's to jump to another magazine (after they gained enough fame.) Like let's say Oda worked on another manga, he might end up avoiding them and putting his new manga with a different publisher, thus boosting the sales of their competition and slowly killing his past publisher. It's pretty much not a good idea to abandon Kishimoto

So when does the first volume come out?

Approximately 0

October along with volume 2 at the same time.

all is moving too fast

Wrong, its not fast enough

five minutes till the moon explodes

Must nips can't connect with their parents so if they are dead anyone can relate with the sorrow feeling of what could have been

The brothers lack charisma atm, as far as enemies go. Not sure I want to sit through everyone of them getting defeated in some way. Also, since they were created artificially, I wonder if there's 7 actual key Samurai out there. Was a nice sendoff to the father and I thought the emotions were well depicted on the last few pages. I'm looking forward to the adventure part, as I'm curious how Kishimoto will depict the galactic adventure.

Perhaps Ata himself hunted them down and using them was how the brothers were created in the first place? I hope not, because that'd kinda diminish the adventure and rob is of key samurai actually being their own characters. Maybe they are defeated first and their locker balls create the samurai later?

>He's just the professor
Why does this sound so out of place and needless to say?

With what we know so far, your guess is as good as any. Now that I think about it, there's another thing that makes me wonder. Ata apparently wants to open the Mandala Box with those 7 clones. Do the "keys" fit both the Mandala and Pandora? It seems he aims for both. On that note, I think there may be yet another, third box to unlock, given that the boxes seem to correlate with planetoid shapes and we've seen tetrahedron-shaped planets in the first chapter.
Atm I hope the series manages to stick around, just to see how much thought Kishi has put into this setting, now that he has some credit to his name and could start the series from the ground up with his added experience.

remember, doggy-daruma himself was mentioning gathering other 7 samurai to use as keys back when he met hachimaru, so I guess any strong samurai with a pure soul works.

>its not the 90s anymore
Japan is several decades behind the west. Or if I want to be nicer, Kishi is.

He always treat females lower than males.

I read an interview where his assistant said that "Hachi's sword have an explosion ability" about a month ago. When will he introduce it?

Nothing wrong with wanting to protect the girl. Only weak faggots need a girl to be strong.

I'm still mad that he didn't give Hinata much screentime. I wish she was in a manga written by an author who give a shit about females.