I'm trying to decide to either:

I'm trying to decide to either:
>Watch Hokuto no Ken (1984)
>Read Berserk

What should I do?
Also post the manliest anime there is out there, anime only please. I wouldn't read any manga except for Berserk.

Attached: 1563202632061.jpg (1603x1202, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A
youtube.com/watch?v=eBKaURMSy7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the hokuto no ken anime is kind of a poor adaptation tbdesu, it's the manga that was really good

It's just that I'm a terrible reader. I imagine I'll need years to finish Berserk.
And the Ken anime looks somewhat good. I'm diggin the old anime aesthetic.
How is it a poor adaptation?

Manga wasn't really good, it goes to shit after timeskip, and goes to shit even more after second timeskip with final arc so abrupt and anti-climatic you would think it got axed

you're right, it's just that i've so mentally blocked that shit out that for almost a decade and i've just been thinking of the manga ending at raoh

Why not both?

I wish i could do that, but i always remember

Which ever version of HnK you start with at least know that the series and story of Kenshiro is over while you'll have to wait god knows when till Murata finishes things with Guts

I think One Punch Man is manly in a different way. It is a comedy though.

Berserk has better anime plus better manga.
But i will recommend you to finish hnk since it has an "end". And yea Guts is a more savage version of kenshiro.

Jojo part 123 are manly doe it is hilarious.

>Berserk has better anime
I thought it wasn't good and the ending just leaves the series hanging while the manga is also hanging.

I thought jojo was very gay.

Attached: 1539450716576.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

hnk anime, it has a good 80s charm that's hard to beat

Atleast it had a better animation.

I've never watched any Hokuto no Ken or Berserk anime adaptation.
I think they won't be able to make the manga justice. Also I fucking hate filler.

>I wouldn't read any manga except for Berserk.
Why? What happened to you?

Attached: jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-manga-review-5-936x720.jpg (936x720, 276K)

I'm an awful reader. I lack discipline to keep on reading after some days or weeks. Also I don't want to spend much money. I hate reading manga or books on either PC or phone.

Is it really that good? As good as Berserk?

Also does the anime really have a lot of filler?

MD Geist is the manliest OVA ever.
FOTNS filler is the best kind of filler. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A

you have the capacity to improve but you choose to be limited

>ctrl+f
>No Baki
Read/Watch Baki right fucking now

Attached: 4e7e016134caa17a0278ba61d724cd69--style-video-games.jpg (384x600, 68K)

forgot link to Season 3 OP
youtube.com/watch?v=eBKaURMSy7Y

Attached: baki-2018.jpg (568x416, 92K)

>Watch one movie
>Read an entire manga series
Those are two very different things user. I'd recommend reading Hokuto no Ken first, but stopping after the definitive ending of the Raoh arc.

>can't read manga because I'm a terrible reader
Are you gonna watch the dub of the anime? because subbed anime is basically just reading as well you know

The TV series removes the gore and looks shittier than the manga's artwork most of the time

Araki's art was so good when he started. Godly trace.

best part of that series doesn't have complete scans yet

No, It's just shit.