Name the anime

Name the anime

Attached: 1556848206143.png (535x327, 7K)

Monogatari

literally either SAO or monogatari
MAYBE fucking KnJ

Op's favourite anime

Kodomo no Jikan

anime in general

Attached: 1481032845392.jpg (3266x4420, 2.01M)

based and motherfucking redpilled

K-On!

What would you even call this? Anti-middlebrow?

one piece

Vanilla hentai.

normalfag filter

you're top left

Symphogear

JoJo probably.
Great series but the fans are either dogshit retarded or actually pretty bright.

Dr stone or monogatari

At least I'm happy. Thanks!

Jojo

Gochiusa

Every shounen battle anime.

Fate route of FSN

Madoka.

Youjo Senki LN

Retard here, what does that graph indicate?

Middlebrow works are works that aim at being high culture, so they alienate idiots, but lack actual intellectual or cultural sophistication, so they are shunned by the truly intelligent.

This is supposing works that are appreciated by idiots or geniuses.

this

Attached: 1538919044484.jpg (287x605, 113K)

It literally tells you all the information you want, kill yourself.

I'd say Madoka is more low enjoyment for brainlets moderate for normals and high enjoyment for intellectuals.

Toriko

K-On

Unironically, G no Reconguista.
Idiots will love it because of the sheer density of animation, color and characters.
People of average taste will hate it because it's nearly incomprehensible due to the breakneck speed and odd exposition dialogue.
People who are familiar with mecha anime will recognize the amount of work and affection put into it by the seasoned crew that made it and forgive the glaring faults.

Almost all SoL.
This is most seinen.

The real correct and most proper answer clearly is:Neon Genesi Evangelion 1995 (Dir. Hideaki Anno)/The End of Evangelion 1997 (Dir. Hideaki Anno)

every isekai

But Eva was a mega-hit. It had to have appealed to normals.

Gundam

>This is most seinen.

You mean that most seinen are middlebrow, or that they're represented by this graph?

The majority of Japan has high IQ, so they don't count.

Doesn't take much IQ to jerk off to NEET harem fantasies.

t.middlebrow

The trick to this question is that everyone answering believes themselves to be on the right side of the graph.

>you simpletons couldn't possibly comprehend the levels at which these big tiddies are making me cum

>This is most seinen.

It absolutely is not. Most seinen are trash and even outliers like Urasawa's works are utterly middlebrow. It's mostly a demographic for Reddit gentlemen who like to feel smart for watching '90s OVAs "made when anime was made by real men".

Mahou Shoujo fits the bill way better on every level.

Attached: hk.jpg (640x1919, 306K)

this site is literally the top left

this is the correct answer

I don't think an anime that only idiots and geniuses and people of average intelligence hate

Based

geniuses like*

Most of them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Raildex.

You mean the entire genre of mahou shoujo, or a specific show? Sure there are some magical girls show that are far more than they appear on the surface, but that's true of any genre. Like most shounen shows, most magical girls shows are exactly as dumb as they seem because they're trash made for mass appeal to children.

>It's mostly a demographic for Reddit gentlemen who like to feel smart...
You proved his point, seinen is middlebrow by your statement.

>It absolutely is not. Most seinen are trash and even outliers like Urasawa's works are utterly middlebrow. It's mostly a demographic for Reddit gentlemen who like to feel smart for watching '90s OVAs "made when anime was made by real men".

You're trying a little too hard here. You come across as angry because you don't understand those kinds of shows.

Kirara shows

Dragon Ball GT

I bet if you posted an inverted version of this graph the answers would be the exact same.

Came here to say this. Eva fans have spent years discussing the same show and not one of them has been able to give a correct analysis.

> It's mostly a demographic for Reddit gentlemen who like to feel smart for watching '90s OVAs "made when anime was made by real men".

It's a demographic of the Japanese market, it has nothing to do with what Western weebs whine about on the Internet.

Intelligent viewers understand how truly out of character goku is, far moreso than in super

Yosuga no Sora

Gash

Darling in the Franxx

School Days

Low IQs and middles alike are repulsed by Gochiusa. It's a high IQ exclusive.

SnK

>You mean the entire genre of mahou shoujo, or a specific show?

Not *all* of it, but a higher portion than any other genre, easily. Mahou shoujo's viewership is split pretty cleanly between 'actual young girls' and 'older viewers who specifically seek it out', while actively turning away the bulk of normal fucks who wouldn't appreciate it anyway. A decent portion of it *is* dumb stuff for kids, but the ratio of "actually worthwhile content" to the rest is probably the highest of any genre.

Yeah, I misread him and basically agree with what he's saying.

>Mahou shoujo's viewership is split pretty cleanly between 'actual young girls' and 'older viewers who specifically seek it out'

Bullshit. This statement:

> Mahou shoujo's viewership is split pretty cleanly between 'actual young girls' and 'older viewers who specifically seek it out'

Is just as true about shounen shows. You're just a fan of the genre so you're blind to your own bias. 90% of everything is crap.

MY WIFE CHINO IS

Death note. Low IQ people enjoy it for Misa. Average IQ people are pissed off because they can't figure out how Near identified X-Kira. High IQ geniuses understand exactly how Near reached that conclusion and enjoy the anime because they relate to the main characters so much. Needless to say, I enjoyed it and I didn't like Misa

Which is why I like it.

The correct answer is: Rahxephon

>dumb people
unable to even spot similarities and they are gonna like it cause it's weird for the big boy points
>pseuds
will yell "rip-off" ad nauseam, despite having watched a mere 10 mecha anime in total, 7 of which being NGE, EoE, rebuilds and summary movies
>scholars
spot and understand the genuis, the complixity and impressive amount of craft, the narrative relevance of homages to western opera and the skillful FX animation by Iso; realize that anime is derivative and that 99% of the superficial similarities between it and NGE can also be found in Raideen

Attached: 1552240101832.jpg (474x722, 58K)

This reads exactly like that Rick and Morty copypasta.

Doesn't RaXephon require you to know about Aztec/Mayan mythology in order for the last few episodes to make sense? I remember not understanding what was going on towards the end and that's why I didn't like it.

Any Isekai

even tomino admits nothing make sense and it's shit. if even the creator, not just of the show but of the entire genre, thinks it's shit how is anyone else supposed to think otherwise?

Now name it.

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 5K)

subete ga f ni naru

What wikipedia articles should I read to undertand it?

Hunter x Hunter

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo

Joshiraku

Code Geass

HxH

Space Dandy

what is wrong with you

Milky Holmes

this but the live action adaptation

fixed

Attached: 1555169883191.png (535x327, 7K)

Hellsing

This but unironically.

Attached: 2984572034.png (1200x675, 760K)

I knew these brainlets would stalk this thread only to reply this. Haven't you been humilliated enough today already?

Almost all anime can be graphed this way. Base enjoyment for the plebs, plebtricians and plotfags need to be contrarian and hate everything because it’s “not muh LOTGH” and true patricians find joy in a wide variety of anime because the analytical pursuit itself is pleasurable. Even bad anime can be incredibly stimulating once you understand visual direction, timing, sakuga, color aesthetic, character design, sound design, writing, vocal performances etc, and when you find a truly good anime your joy is on a much deeper level than the pleb.

Samurai Flamenco

Are you mad or something?

i don’t think you’ve watched a truly bad anime

it's a flipped gaussian.

Would the middle be bisexuals or closetfags?

Don't bother. He's one of those plebs he makes fun of.

Of course I have. Seeing a bad anime is like performing an autopsy. Once you know how the machine is supposed to work, watching one that utterly fails on all fronts is amazing.

I want to say Lain just to be that one guy.

Based, but do brainlets even enjoy it in the first place?

I think it's much closer to a flipped hyperbola, gaussians have the feature that there's only one point where the second derivative is equal to zero, but here it looks almost continuous. In reality I think it's just a compound curve.

all shoujo animes

Free

JoJo

Doukyuusei

People who are slightly homo (like most) will be disgusted by the fact that some of the scenes make them feel funny. Such an appalling flick.

This, but unironically. I didn't enjoy Part 3 and later until I started fapping to traps.

it’s very easy. anything that’s generally received favorably is bad and not the type of anime op is referencing. good examples include many cgdct shows generally not disparaged on Yea Forums, such as yuru yuri, shows that are more often than not praised as ‘pleb filters’ such as texhnolyze, or otherwise have a disproportionate proponent to critic ratio such as the haruhi movie. on the other hand, anything that’s universally mocked and reviled is a sure sign of quality anime. examples include anime mocked for their terrible animation, such as berserk and overlord, shallow pandering such as sao, arifureta and myriad other ‘generic’ isekai or shitty drama such as many of okada’s works. in short, if more people are saying it’s good, it’s bad, but if virtually everyone is saying it’s trash, you can be sure it is some of the best anime has to offer

Which anime is this?

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 6K)

Any moe anime.

Pretty much any half decent seasonal anime because normalfags are too stupid to watch anything besides shonenshit in the first place

>, but here it looks almost continuous. In reality I think it's just a compound curve.
it's just a shitty graph supposed to be a flipped gaussian. it's the thought/idea that counts. not the (poor) execution.

Mitsuboshi Colors

stay mad retard

CNNY

try this one

Attached: file.png (975x641, 9K)

this is what contrarians actually believe lmao

hunter x hunter

madoka

That would be this graph.

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 6K)

ah I see
So you like one piece eh?

you can’t plot japaneseness on a graph

Realistically thinking it should be more likely to be like a band-stop butterworth filter, i.e. with finite top. Be it in the logarithmic y-axis or the linear one. Always with a logarithmic x-axis, of course.

of course

Attached: 124122534250.jpg (250x250, 20K)

The "Starship Troopers" curve.

Definitely Dr. Stone!

Brainlets: OMG HE MEKS SCIENCE
Normalfags: Why doesn't he just learn the way of the sword?
High-IQ: Nitric acid isn't that hard to come by, plus I would have just created some flamethrowers and burnt those assholes out.

it's hard for me to say because I'm at the far left of the curve but would milky holmes fit?

want to hit midwit with rock, brain man have plan?

>SAO

No way this is not a bait.

Berserk

totally. t. extra far extremist right.

Attached: 112312452126.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

I don't know if low iq people would enjoy RahXephon, it's not that easy to get into. I would rank it right below Gasaraki as far as accessibility. It's way easier to get into Eva because the themes are so simple and basic and you have all this action and waifubait for titillation. Speaking of which you know what's funny is that Anno added all this chirstian imagery to make Eva seem more exotic, presumably to give it a sense of beyondness. But it didn't really work perhaps because of how westerners were already very familiar with that type of imagery. But I think it was also because it felt tacked on and didn't really mean anything other than maybe some symbolism here and there. The imagery in RahXephon really does comes together and convey the sense of things that are beyond this world, giving it simultaneous a very awe inspiring and creepy feel.

Attached: k.png (479x360, 292K)

What shows would this be?

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 4K)

Vagabond

none if you ask Yea Forums

this would be KLK, a wholesome anime for the whole family

slam dunk

Pretty much all of them.
The most intelligent people have the ability to enjoy things significantly below their level because they don't get angry or flustered if the creators don't know as much as them.

It's called tolerance.

Attached: shakespeare viewing the tragedy of your life.png (500x489, 267K)

tolerance does not correlate with intelligence

t. far, far left

Or they'd find midwit shows people like to pretend are smart and set some kind of standard insulting like Mob Psycho or Stein's Gate.

That's an interesting perspective.
However, that depends on your view of what intelligence is.
Is memorization intelligence, or is the ability to learn and adapt intelligence?

Unironically

Attached: img_0.jpg (1177x1714, 218K)

>Mob Psycho or Stein's Gate.
>insulting
ok what how? Be careful or you're going to wind up looking like some tumblr/twitter reject by being triggered by something silly.

Whatever your favorite anime is. Now take your (you) and fuck off nigger.

>Ctrl + F
> OPS FA
>find immediately

I came to post this and was not disappointed.

this
everyone likes slam dunk and if you say you don't you're lying

>However, that depends on your view of what intelligence is.
You have a bag with an infinite number of problems. You take a few thousand at random.
Smarter people will be able to solve more.
This is what IQ test is trying to measure, at least in theory.

Definitely Hunter x Hunter

holy shit I kek'd loud enough for my voice to crack.
why is that so fucking accurate

interesting that you only focus on the fact that other people like those shows, and not any actually intrinsic quality about the shows in question. you and this retard would be in good company

Evangelion episodes 25 and 26

This.
That's because there's a lot of dumb people

The less you enjoy something, the more of a fucking brainlet you must be!

Its a chart that states that enjoyment =/= intelligence vs Enjoyment = intelligence. Im lays terms.

FMA brotherhood

Simply put they're pretentious and self-congratulatory types of shows. Posturing as if they are about something grand but end up being pretty stupid.
>bringing up some other post I didn't even mention
Uh Oh looks like midwit is offended and it's wearing on his mind

I CAME HERE TO POST THIS.

All of them.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

UNIRONICALLY JOJO

any anime that can be described as "moe".

>Simply put they're pretentious and self-congratulatory types of shows. Posturing as if they are about something grand but end up being pretty stupid.
Seems you think the shows suck because they're not ironic, stupid or "self-aware" (read: making fun of itself) enough.
Steins;Gate is a sci-fi show about a guy struggling his way through timelines to find one that doesn't suck ass. It is not "pretentious".
Mob Psycho 100 is about a kid learning to deal with his emotions and meeting new people with their own sociological problems and coming to understand different perspectives. It is also not "pretentious".

Dismissing a work as "pretentious" adds nothing and says nothing.

Attached: fuck this thread im out.jpg (1341x1000, 287K)

one piece

Basically it is an anime that you only enjoy if you are really smart or really dumb

>Seems you think the shows suck because they're not ironic, stupid or "self-aware" (read: making fun of itself) enough.
Wow you're totally illiterate. Where did I say that or even imply it, do show me your retarded logic. If anything I tend to hate shows that are too self-aware.

Lower the plateau a bit and it becomes exclusively Steins;Gate territory

one piece

SAO.
Unironically.

Correct.

now i understand why i can't stand that shit

You brushed off all of their messages by calling them posturing, self-congratulatory and pretentious. It's pretty shallow of you, and gives the impression you hate anything that addresses any issues at all, considering they are pretty straight forward shows. Neither one of them thinks of themselves as "more important than they are".

Unironically Hunter X Hunter or any Fukumoto series.

Well

Attached: 1 hour in paint.png (535x327, 7K)

It's a fact that people of low intelligence have no tolerance for anything that doesn't suit their specific tastes though.

>it's a fact
based off what, dumb nigger
you sound like you think you must be intelligent based off whatever criteria you are arbitrarily applying to this graph made purely to bait people

Are you intentionally trying to prove him right?

And how does that lead to me thinking that making fun of itself would improve the show? If you could actually read the problem I have with these shows is stated pretty clearly, these shows don't really have much to say and don't really do much to explore their themes yet still get all boastful and end up overplay their hand.

The shows would be much better if they actually included some subtlety and said something actually substantial.

50% homo?

EVANGELION

>these shows don't really have much to say and don't really do much to explore their themes
Did you even watch Mob Psycho? Can't speak for Steins;Gate since I haven't watched it in a dog's age but Mob Psycho fully explores exactly what it intended to.

Stop thinking about shit.

>him
Okay buddy.
feel free to explain to me how you logically arrive at your conjecture based opinion which serves no purpose but to (most likely) reinforce your own inflated opinion of yourself

>Get told that smart people don't flip out like a monkey.
>Promptly flip out like a monkey while addressing nothing except brazenly insulting the poster you got offended at.
Doesn't that seem the least bit ironic? Do you have any self-awareness?

You can't explore shit when all your villains are 1d bad guys who are clearly in the wrong meant to get beat up on by Mob for the sake of revenge p0rn.

nO

imagine missing the point of fucking mob psyco

Nice posturing midwit.

it's only enjoyable if you either turn your brain off or go full eva autist, no in between

Coo boi bee bops

thanks for the laugh user, seriously. had a few rough days last week

Oh. I get it.
You're using words you don't understand.

Are you stupid?
What the fuck does that have to do with my intelligence? For all you know I could be the most fucking patrician of patricians with impeccable taste, three million IQ and you would never be able to tell purely based off the fact that I disagree with the idea that "intelligent people" are somehow more tolerant of things that they don't like than people who are not.
Arbitrarily assigning qualities such as intelligence to something like fucking tolerance of all things is so hilariously asinine that I can't help but think you are the same person trying to hide behind thinly veiled anonymity to try and make it seem like you have support.

>Get told that smart people don't flip out like a monkey.
>Promptly flip out like a monkey
Your hypothesis (which was actually presented as fact, as stupid as that is) fails completely if I am smart. But you have no fucking idea whether or not I am smart or not because I am a stranger over the internet, so this supposed litmus test for intelligence fails automatically.

Besides, who the fuck determined that smart people don't flip out like a monkey?
Maybe smart people do flip out like monkeys. Who the fuck let you (or that other faggot if I have to entertain this shitty ruse) decide that?

Because smart people have better control over their emotional states and can express their point without saying "nigger" and other insults which amount to nothing but a pile of negligible shit.

>no self-awareness
Tough to hold a conversation with retarded folks when they don't follow any logic at all.

>smart people have better control over their emotional states
You sound like a dumb person trying so very hard to be a smart person.
Why do smart people automatically have greater emotional control? Is this something that comes alongside the gift of intelligence?
Do you even fucking think before you type?

mate i'm just laughing at you not understanding mob psycho, i have no skin in this "conversation"
please keep digging

This. People of all levels of intelligence can appreciate it, if in different ways.

Intelligence isn't just an IQ score you silly little boy.

When did I say it was?
Man you are so fucking stupid it hurts

Yes stupid people tend to rely on their base gut feelings to decide on things because they don't like to thinks things through

Not being able to spell properly or use proper syntax and grammar is also a sign of stupidity, so I'm going to stop talking to you because you fail on all three fronts

That's just you posturing though because you have zero arguments.

All you've done is say "fuck you you're stupid shut up I could be smarter than you" in several different ways while posting toward people who are patiently explaining their side.
This whole conversation is ridiculous.

Attached: puffy vulva.jpg (622x521, 63K)

Madoka

this was my first post itt:
stay mad kid

Dragon ball
dragon ball z
dragon ball super
all the dragon ball movies

GT on the other hand is enjoyable only by total retards too stupid to comprehend just how out of character Goku is in it

Actually trying to win internet fights by pointing on bad grammar to deflect from the actual topic is a gigantic sign that the person is a gigantic mouth-breather

>who are patiently explaining their side.
Does being patient while you explain something make you more correct?
I didn't think so, you fucking idiot. Kill yourself promptly

Keep posting retard, 0 x bajillion is still 0.

berserk (2016)

>Does being patient while you explain something make you more correct?
Well you've certainly not provided any evidence to the contrary.

Not even being able to use proper grammar or syntax on the internet is a gigantic sign that the person is a gigantic mouth-breather
>deflect
>Yes stupid people tend to rely on their base gut feelings to decide on things because they don't like to thinks things through
All you did was say some unverifiable tripe that you believe stupid people to be like. I'll take the verifiable counterargument, that you don't know how to even communicate effectively ergo you are a fucking idiot

Can you provide me with evidence that you're not an inbred, homeschooled genetic deformity of a human being?
If not, I will continue to assume so seeing as you haven't provided any evidence to the contrary, dumbfuck
Kill yourself

Attached: 1553741705249 (2).jpg (778x589, 155K)

>(2)
Coming from the retard who saved the same photo twice

Probably whatever garbage seasonal anime that gets shoved around, since intellectuals are more likely to want to turn off their brains and watch something stupid every once in a while. Middle IQ individuals however want intellectual stimulation without really wanting to base their career off of it.

You are the middle of the graph

>Can you provide me with evidence that you're not an inbred, homeschooled genetic deformity of a human being?
Yeah those things tend to get angry and act out like a child on a vietnamese cocksock knitting wallscroll.
I think I'm handling myself pretty well, I hope you're convinced I'm not a gorilla now.

Unfortunately for you that's not evidence; it'd be like saying human beings don't tend murder people so there's no way that this human being is a murderer.
I rest my case. Kill yourself

>n-no u
Also a gigantic sign that the person is a gigantic mouth-breather
>I'll take the verifiable counterargument
Making invalid assumptions based on leaps in logic is also a gigantic sign that the person is a gigantic mouth-breather. Plenty of intelligent people aren't the best at communicating their thoughts and don't really concern themselves with something as petty as grammar. The logic for my statement isn't hard to get, stupid people find thinking about a lot of things hard, they don't like to process things particular if they're more abstract and would rather leap to simple convenient conclusions about everything.

K-ON

Wow you sure showed me midwit

Attached: 1559736224805.jpg (332x327, 21K)

imagine being so intelligent that you ruin this thread with your bickering

Gurren Lagann

I wouldn't say so. it's probably more like but with a bit of an incline on the right.

Clearly only Harvard graduates are roaming this thread, and they all hate each other, so it's just natural.

This except for the inverse of OP's graph

> Plenty of intelligent people aren't the best at communicating their thoughts
Being able to communicate your thoughts effectively is a part of intelligence, retard.

>stupid people find thinking about a lot of things hard, they don't like to process things particular if they're more abstract and would rather leap to simple convenient conclusions about everything.
>a whole load of conjecture based off nothing
You are stupid just for the idea that your compartmentalised opinion on universal stupidity has any weight whatsoever. Stupidity is irrational. Trying to rationalise something so inherently illogical would be stupid in and of itself.

>thread RUINED
Look at the OP, faggot. What sort of thread is this again?

This thread had nothing worthwhile to provide other than shitposting material to begin with. The moment OP made this thread he did it with the intention of seeing silly arguments.

I am the smartest person ITT and I hate most anime.
Take note!

>The moment OP made this thread he did it with the intention of seeing silly arguments.
yeah, but those silly arguments were entertaining before you two mongoloids showed up and started arguing about WHO IS TEH SMARDESD :----DDDDdddd??? instead of why X anime belongs with Y graph.

Fate/Apocrypha

A typical HxH fan

Man all I wanted to say was that smart people tend to be able to enjoy things easier without having to come up with excuses.

Triggered much?

>Being able to communicate your thoughts effectively is a part of intelligence, retard.
Not being able to see that the merit of intellect doesn't exclusively rely on smooth communication is a sign of autism and retardation. There's a lot of smooth talkers out there but I wouldn't really call them intelligent. I would say being able to break things down into simple terms is a sign of intelligence but not everybody's going to get your personal i diosyncratic understanding of things even if they are simplified. The more advanced, complex and abstract an idea you're trying to convey the more difficult it is to communicate.

/thread

Attached: 1362016225628.jpg (640x360, 92K)

Lupin III

Here's a more scientific proofed diagram.

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 7K)

Not my fault some moron got triggered that I correctly pointed out Stein's Gate and Mob Psycho are shows that midwits like to place on a pedestal.

Tomino never said the show was shit, he said he failed at trying to convey what he wanted, he's always hard on himself, saying the show was shit would be disrespecting so many other people who worked on it. He feels he failed because of time constraints and his own physical limits and he had to cut a bunch of things out.
He also made G-reco to try and convince people to stop continuing the Gundam franchise, he likes it but, as one of his core messages in G-reco, young people should find their own way instead of just simply following what people before them did.

>not specifying the method of measuring "intelligence"
>even assuming IQ, not specifying standard deviation
>calls himself ""scientific""

>Stein's Gate and Mob Psycho are shows that midwits like to place on a pedestal
Still not true by the way

LotGH

Attached: FCE3338D3D184B97AB439A969F857BBA.png (640x478, 392K)

Black Clover

Says the midwit needing them to be placed on a pedestal and going 'no u' to every post that says otherwise. Like I said no self-awareness.

We all got it, user. You're 14 and this is deep
But you gave it your best, that's at least something

I'm a brainlet and I Madoka is my favorite anime even if I don't understand it.

I think is SnK because:
>the normies actually enjoy it because they just want cool human vs human, human vs monster and monster vs monster fights.
>the mid-smart people hate it and consider it overated garbage (no matter if true or not, at this point they just have an hate-boner on it and notthing will change their opinion, no matter if the show became better and inprouve the quality)
>the smart people, who have a brain and read the manga, love it because they are able to recognize how deep and interesting the plot is instead of being "the walking dead for weebs" like it was called back in 2013, and since they have read the manga, they know how important and beutifull the next season/arc will be.

This user is correct, I am a big brain, and SNK is unironically good.

Attached: 1552038955787.jpg (236x250, 13K)

Came to say this

>no you don't understand, you see, my shounenshit is actually good

Not all the shonen are trash (this stereotype is mostly fault of dbz,narutard and one piss), there are a lot of good shonens like SnK,the promised neverland,hxh etc...
Also yes,snk is actually good now.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Sailor Moon

Attached: Super41.jpg (632x480, 42K)

Disgusted by loli

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Attached: 1445735785347.gif (392x392, 440K)

This one is more like this -> , maybe even. Or

No game no life

Attached: Shiro_swimsuit.jpg (3200x2274, 1.03M)

Voting Trump

Attached: trump anime.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Starship troopers has a four level curve though. The third being the semi-able thinking it's enjoyable as 'satire' whereas patricians have a mixed opinion and would rather reread the novel.

IQ has a standard deviation of 15 across the general population.
This should be common knowledge on a Jewish racism imageboard and doesn't need to be restated all the time.

Yea Forums is American.

>imagine x
ultimate midwit sentence construction

Attached: GuP.jpg (710x1000, 574K)

Code geass, cross ange

voting for accelerationism?

Attached: __agata_katsuhira_and_sonozaki_noriko_kiznaiver_trigger_company_and_uchuu_patrol_luluco_drawn_by_mag (980x822, 394K)

yuru camp

Owari no Seraph

Attached: 1541751746672.png (611x607, 393K)

It's more complicated than that. High-IQ can enjoy low-brow entertainment more freely than mid-IQ, because mid-IQ is worried about appearing smart. (High-IQ doesn't care about appearing smart because it isn't insecure in that way.) But high-IQ certainly doesn't mean high-tolerance.

Most people find it annoying when a show *could obviously have been better* - e.g. it missed an opportunity for a good joke, or a scene's tension was ruined by poor direction, etc. Mid-IQ doesn't notice any of these possibilities; high-IQ notices them all the time.

Based 500IQ literature aficionados.

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Attached: Height.jpg (535x347, 21K)

Dumb Americans

monogatari

takagi

Puchimas.

Attached: serveimage(13).jpg (650x460, 52K)

Gurren Lagann 100 percent

Some comfy slice of life anime or one punch man

What if I view myself as the middle?

What is positive and what is negative space here?
I see the area below the graph a legs, the area above the graph as air, and your added line as a stream of pee, but I'm not sure if that's what you intended.

flip it and replace enjoyment with employment

The only way it can be understood is if you give up on internal logic and accept plot as a valid reason for things happening in universe

Unironically excel saga

I don't know where I stand but I had to drop it by episode 3

JoJo, Hunter x Hunter, Dr Stone and, unironically, K-On

>caring about such things
your life must be worthless

>high enjoyment for intellectuals
Always makes you laugh.

The answer is, of course, my favorite anime.

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 9K)

All lives are worthless user, you silly billy!

VEG
Retards love it for the absurd production quality, the casual sheep doesn't enjoy it because it is incapable of perceiving depth/substance, the enlightened ones love it for its messages.

Attached: 1468981695711.png (644x580, 223K)

This.

>the enlightened ones love it for its messages.
And those messages are saying what exactly, o enlightened one?

Like I'm gonna explain shit to a sheep.

Attached: 1448726969767.png (338x583, 163K)

>Naruto
>One Piece
>HunterxHunter
>Jojo
>Eva
>Cowboy Bebop
>FMA:B
>Dragon Ball
>My Hero Academia
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>Attack on Titan

I am defeated and humilliated. Today, it's another victory for VEG appreciating intellectuals, but this is not over. We shall see each other again!

Hunter X Hunter for sure.

Keijo
Shokugeki no Souma
Renai Boukun

Uh, no, you most likely have a different graph in mind.

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 9K)

/thread

yep, thats HxH for sure

>Name the anime
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Idolshit

*bully

Attached: 1548946296491.jpg (1000x826, 534K)

To Love-ru.

TTGL

JoJo
Hokuto no Ken

correct

Every Slice of Life anime.

House of Five Leaves

Good answer.

every anime in existence unironically
Everything is fun and flashy when you're retarded but when you think you've smarten up and get a redditors opinion then everything that doesn't have faux politics/psychology or draw directly from Yea Forums tier crap seems shit and shallow.
You eventually become self-aware and understand that it's all in good humour and start enjoying it again.

Where do realismfags fall on the IQ spectrum because they seem to have a problem with Guppies

flcl

Good Q. Realismfaggotry seems to be its own axis, coz it doesn't really correlate with autism or IQ. But only the very worst offenders have a problem with Carbon Coating.

this HAS to be bait right?

SAO is shit if your a genius though

Madoka is enjoyed by all levels 9f intelligence

Attached: Stop! Hibari-kun.png (311x445, 152K)

Impressive. I was actually going to guess Dragon Ball but it was already in the list you were responding to.

>implying these anons would disgrace themselves by going to a school that beneath them

Without quantifiers, this graph is deceptive. Just based on the image, you might get the impression that the local minimum represents a median intelligence, but for all we know, that minima could be situated at IQ = 1, implying that all human beings would enjoy the anime in question. Another fallacious assumption is that this apparent trend will continue indefinitely. For example, zooming out a bit on the graph could reveal any manner of behavior not visible on the original interval.

Princess Tutu

No low or middle iq people watch kirara

Farmland saga

Unironically
Without a shadow of a doubt
Dragon ball

Attached: 011.jpg (738x800, 198K)

boku no pico

Both of you are retards and can't appreciate VEG for its TRUE patrician qualities

Attached: 1436334958854.jpg (272x153, 17K)

Hey fuck you

>hurr durr sao bad guiz ammiright?
Glow more newfag

What's the name of this anime?

Attached: moregraphs.png (707x436, 7K)

Western media

Anything bones makes besides the watanabe cameos

Cowboy Bebop.

Jojo

Violet Evergarden

Lupin III

This unironically

You should not be posting here unless you are 18 and over.
now go back to mommy.

Angel's Egg.

literally naruto and SOL

Lucky Star

Nichijou

Stone Ocean

SnK is seinen

Rick and Morty

Attached: dickle.jpg (605x800, 63K)

Hunter x Hunter
Boku no Hero

Epic

brainlet

Jojo easily.
There is no middle ground between meme-spouting braindead anime-onlys who spout the opinions of Youtubers, and people who actually enjoy the series for more than spectacle.
See: Monthly Jojolion discussion threads compared to basically all the other Jojo threads.

Vagabond.

Based. Still worth it for the art though

Madoka

The real answer is Texhnolyze

Hank Hill's ass

Abecore

Jojo

Kenny nem tudja kiejteni, hogy Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro-chan

found the midwit

Now what's this?

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 8K)

All CGDCT.
All deepshit like Yuasa/ABe/Kon are the inverse of this.

This is the battleshonen graph.

Endless eight.

No, it's published in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine

arifureta

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

you can ignore how shit the main characters are and focus to the world behind them, VR world and soundtrack in SAO is beautifull

Which?

Attached: middle.png (486x327, 3K)

You know since episode 1 that it's an extremely blatant isekai so what changes?

Golden Boy.

TTGL

Once you get past the poop bending graphics it gets ok, then episode 6 is a recap

DitF if you stretch the peak to ep 15

Attached: 89A7857D-3240-4943-A69A-EDDB068DD34D.jpg (2048x1844, 1.67M)

But the chart says 6+ so every episode after that is supposed to be shit but I expect it will be the same shit after the recap episode like it always was.

There is none. It's just people on the left of the chart trying to convince themselves they are on the right.

Girls und Panzer.

To enjoy it you either have to be be a history otaku into WW1 era tanks and battles with a high enough IQ to watch Rick & Morty, or you need to be an easy enough to entertain brainlet who simply enjoy cute girls making things go boom.

Attached: el goblino de las rusia comunismo.gif (480x270, 806K)

DitF was trash from day one.
Teenagers riding mecha plus walking in on the main girl naked plus pantsu jokes plus meme reactions = instadrop. You only have youself to blame for being new to anime.

is this rec thread?

Literally all of anime

What about this

Attached: season10never.png (535x327, 12K)

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 5K)

my ass

Attached: greyarea.png (535x327, 11K)

Otomedori

Stein's Gate, Oregairu, F/Z, Psycho Pass.
SAO
Detective Conan

Teekyuu

Mob Psycho 100, excluding Reigen mini-arc and that 1 episode where they were exorcising the rich dude's daughter

Oreimo, unironically.
t. 180 IQ

thanks user Yea Forumsery cool

What IQ does the below average area represent? 80-99?

Anything directed by Hideaki Anno

Attached: a1199f2faa25.gif (392x392, 440K)

Attached: 1565755638444.png (5000x175, 76K)

thats gonna be hard, I can't think of anything that only irish people and ugandans enjoy

a lot of mexicans enjoy the same stuff blacks like

wait do mexicans hate mugi
is this fucking k-on

Careful there Miyako, you might bap yourself going so fast!

I want reddit to leave.

SO cunNNY

Attached: 1563553769408.jpg (2400x3000, 1.66M)

Anything SOL only autists and retards like that shit.

Sao but decline starts at ep 14

shut up goy

>uses the archaic word 'nushi' for 'you' when talking to Lawrence
>today, it is used to refer to masters of pet animals
did Horo affect the evolution of the Japanese language?

based

Attached: 1543192545288.png (815x613, 529K)