Shingeki no kyojin

EHfags are a crackship. Tried asking reason why they think Eren the father instead i got fan arts of EH and people calling me whales. Pathetic. And don't refer to hunterfag since he is a EHfag

Attached: 34.jpg (350x483, 45K)

Why is a non-romance series like AoT so full of shipping wars?

Attached: 1530556501704.jpg (463x810, 46K)

Fujoshits are literally too retarded to understand the plot so it's all they can grasp onto

Because AoT is under attack from subversive SJWs on Reddit. Last month it was JoJo for whatever reason, now it's AoT.
These people are a virus.

Sounds like you want some EH.

Attached: 1565806905661.jpg (400x607, 59K)

These aren't fujoshits though.
They pretend to be them but they are actually super fucking gay and trying to make everything that's not gay associated with the gay.
The idea is to remove all escapism for straight men, especially white men who happen to be the majority of the fanbase in the west.
Why? Might have something to do with the low key ethno nationalist sentiments becoming more apparent and these vermin want to co-opt the fanbase to drive the "alt right" away from yet another property.
It never works though.
Stay strong.

Because the series entered in the family arc and fujos got triggered with the possibility of Eren's motive being having a child with a woman who is not Mikasa

I want reddit to go and stay go.

You don't understand what a fujo is.

You are cancer.

the mikadogs are LOSING IT

I'm not even into shipping but I can't wait till EH wins so all the faggot fujos are BTFO.

The salt will be glorious.

Attached: 1560628164528.png (548x598, 325K)

Fujos

This honestly could rival the NaruHina shitstorm. I hope Isayama don't drop the bomb in one chapter but rather give a huge hint that not even the most hardcore fujo can ignore but without being a total confirmation so they can dwell in their delusions for a month straight.

OP is a mod

Please die.

Will Falco use every year he has left?

Attached: 1565744082146.jpg (1054x1054, 154K)

Mentally ill subhuman reporting in, Sir!

What do you mean?

Oh god, you're crazy user, i don't know if i could survive that

What happened in Jojo threads?

>Epilogue

Attached: 57795180_p0.jpg (600x825, 514K)

can you imagine being so retarded to think that eren was really gonna die to that decapitation just like that?

you don't have to be an erenfag to see that was never gonna happen