Granbelm

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance sounds like

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.44_[2019.08.02_16.47.54].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peing.net/ja/q/504a63a2-48c4-49f9-9985-e2262b73a141
peing.net/ja/jsq1988211robo
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg
youtube.com/watch?v=U7wZ0SphfFI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/MGSoNx7PIFw
soranews24.com/2019/04/19/we-wasted-so-much-time-in-english-class-japanese-twitter-user-points-out-major-teaching-flaw/
youtube.com/watch?v=UCMjQqty8I0
youtu.be/U7wZ0SphfFI?t=71
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mech gets torn apart
>grow a new mech using willpower and guts
>new mech gets torn apart
>grow new limbs made out of fire ice
>become fire, teleport into the enemy's cockpit and start strangling them
Damn, Anna is metal as fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.50_[2019.08.16_19.43.38].jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

EENDOOOORFINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want the next episode now.

>no more ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fuck

ERUNESTAAAA̱̥͓̯͓̬̍ͩẢ̖̻̱͇͎̖̜̾̋̏̄A͓͍̾͑͒A̻̗͆ͮ̒̃̚A̗͖̘̠̭͠A̭̻̐̐ͮͅA̶̦̬̍̃͆̍ͮ̽̀͜A̷̸̦̼̠̥̣ͭͤ͂̂ͨA̮̔̒̊̑͗͋͢A̷̡̟͓̳̘̐̓͜Ḁ̡̨̗͕͓̂͛̽ͩ̒͑ͨͬͩÂ̡͈̬̥͕͙̼̝ͫ̓̈͂ͧ͜A̛̺͎̻̟̩̹̦̤̫̫̣̜͙ͦͫ̂̔ͪ͡Ả̵̼̘̮͚̙͇͉̰͙̻̔͋̉ͤ̒̎ͨ͐ͭ̋̃́͐̌̂̑̑́̕͜A̡͚̥̬̱̱͉͙̬̻̯̠̣͔̹͇͂̉ͩ͑͛ͨ̏̓̏ͩ͂͐͋̇̐̈́͠ͅĄ̶̩͙̳̳̠͈̻̱̠̤̙̈́̓ͭ͌̎̽͐̓̐ͅA̱̹͚̠̘̜̪͓̱͔͉̍ͯͩ̎̐̀ͧ͒̌ͤ̋ͫͮ̆͜͠A̛͚͎̮̺̗͖̬̪̻̦͙͗ͫ̀̉̓̑ͧͨ̌ͦ͂͛̋̀͠Ạ̛̬̪̬̰̖̫ͦ̓́̆̓̂ͯ̿͆̊ͮ͐̋͗̍̔̇̑̚A̧̢͇͙̪̭̫̞͈̳̳̘ͪͭ̋̿

Attached: Blessed art thou.jpg (3264x2176, 2.6M)

It's sad, but we knew this day would come. We got more than enough ERNESTAAAA to last us the rest of the show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2019.08.16_19.45.13].jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>and then have multiple orgasms
Best part.

Anna did nothing wrong.

Attached: hopeless.png (1280x720, 997K)

Me too

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.02_[2019.08.16_23.19.03].jpg (1280x720, 306K)

you have 10 seconds to explain why this baba isn't your seiyuufu

Attached: 1472011439884.png (512x768, 363K)

Does Ernestaaa know about this

Because Sawashiro exists.

Why is it that through meta-knowledge we can know that Anna will never win, but still spend the entire time watching the episode hoping that she will?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2019.08.17_13.09.33].jpg (1280x720, 276K)

>career-ending pregnancy

bleargh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.07_[2019.08.16_19.39.54].jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Shingetsu kinda comes off as a smug asshole while Anna is the clear underdog

I was put on this planet so that Yukarin doesn't have to die alone and crazy, I can't deviate from my mission.

nrrrrrargh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.19_[2019.08.16_19.39.06].jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

God I wish that were me.
Either of them.

guh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.19_[2019.08.16_19.39.07].jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Why is Suishou so strong

She deserved to be happy.
I hope Mango makes ERNESTAAAAA suffer the crushing defeat she deserves.

Got the FGO bucks, she don't give a fuck

fair enough

Maginuts sure has a knack for picking thematically appropriate battlegrounds

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.27_[2019.08.16_19.30.08].jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

We have failed, YET AGAIN, to protect her precious smile.

Attached: Granbelm (22).webm (550x500, 113K)

Damn, Anna had a determination of steel through this one. I ended up rooting for her because it just felt right.

Attached: 1560298200138.jpg (342x316, 19K)

too beautiful for this world

Attached: 1554175586447.png (706x970, 1.14M)

yeah i just cant sympathize with shingetsu

>Anna's corpse with a huge hole in it is going to flop onto the lakeside like a dead fish right next to her.

Where did we go wrong, how do we fix this?

Attached: Granbelm (21).webm (610x500, 122K)

Poor Clare, she just wanted a happy family life, but everyone's so over the top and screaming about EEEEERRRRRNREEEEESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.42_[2019.08.16_19.27.16].jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

We'll have her backstory soon

Cool videogame, neneene

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.26_[2019.08.16_19.22.55].jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

but thats her backstory with Anna and her main drive as to why she wants to end magic

What brand of phones is she wearing?

It was Ernesta's fault, she should have told Anna that she sucks and eliminated her ages ago.

Magic

When Mangy synchronized with her trauma she was asking someone why did they love her, I can't imagine it being Anna or her family, sure they did love her but not the point of trauma, there's more to this

I mean, she was trying, Anna just didn't want to go down.

I love Kuon. She also has the best reason to fight out of all the mages

Attached: tooangrytodie.png (1280x720, 654K)

Shingetsu was talking about Magicalcoitus.

Don't expect anymore though it was pretty clear Shingetsu and Anna's story are intertwined together.

Wearing an outfit like this means you get infinite free hugs from whoever you want.

She was asking why the magical system conspired to make her talented and let her win. She was basically complaining to god.

Chiko was talking to Magicunny. She was asking why he loves her so much even though she hates magic. Manko heard it because she probably is a representation of Magicunny itself.

>underdog
>loving sibling
>hot blooded
>shouting
>pulls out a new move/upgrade due to said hotbloodedness
>determinator
Are you sure she's not the protagonist? Only thing to cast doubt with it is that she's off her rocker

She was talking to Magicalcoitus.

And that she lost.
Seriously though, not even vintage super robot pilots were hotblooded to the point of becoming fire, she deserved a W.

>that thing about setting wood on fire then freezing it was supposed to be Anna's family's specialty
>Shingetsu just casually used it twice to trick Anna

Shingetsu is loved by Magicalcoitus, the source of magi. And she was asking why it loves her so much even though she hates magic.

Despite knowing that Shingetsu will win, for a moment I though studio has the ball to do the unexpected. If Anna win we will Mangetsu vs Anna for revenge.

Oh I guess that makes sense, well having her strained relationship with Anna being the main drive of her motivation is also good.

Attached: 1565983835087.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

My expectation was a double knock-out. As soon as Anna stuck out her hand in this bit, I knew she was going to pull something, but I was expecting her to pull Shingetsu into a suicide hug that blew them both up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.33_[2019.08.17_13.12.19].jpg (1280x720, 327K)

nenene's strategist larping is quite cute considering how useless she is

DOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv-0003.jpg (1366x768, 154K)

>"I was waiting for this moment" starts playing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2019.08.16_23.45.55].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I can't believe Shingesta fell for it, really

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.45_[2019.08.16_23.48.26].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Well, I think there are multiple reasons she hates magic. There is the whole incident with Anna, but maybe it also has to do with whatever happened to her family. There are hints someone killed her parents. So maybe that person or group wanted Shingets for her magical power and killed her parents to get to her. If that's the case, it would explain why she hates magic so much.

She just wanted to believe. She loves Anna and desperately wanted Anna to love her back. She's an orphan after all. She's starved for love.

The ending part wasn't as kino as it could have been. Happy Sugar Life did it better.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Happy Sugar Life - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.42_[2019.08.17_00.51.14].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

This is a face you can trust

Attached: 1565782562483.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

It makes sense. Anime logic dictates that Anna should have been happy that she lost and was one of her friends now.

It's probably Fate rules in play. Magus constantly plot against each other, which mean it's not uncommon to be killed by another Magus for whatever reason.

They probably saw her family line as a danger in the fight, and took them out.

It's going to end up being Suishō (or family) because she's the final boss (so far), and they already made it clear the curse on Shisui was her doing.

why am I so hard just looking at this picture

ERNESTA

It breaks my heart that an original show with a lot of love pour in it like this being flop. I hope they put some merchandise like model kit and Shingetsu's figure so I can support them somehow.

Episode was absolutely phenomenal!! All the VA’s did a great job, especially Anna’s! I loved it!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.04_[2019.08.16_19.34.39].jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Love is a burnin' thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.08.16_19.35.14].jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>Happy Sugar Life did ___ better
the only thing HSL did was be edgy and slightly better than Mahou Shoujo Site

Attached: 1537557855093.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

It did stabby quite good.
>slightly better than Mahou Shoujo Site
I disagree.

Attached: 1536492957241.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Mahou Shoujo Site was kino

Attached: 1523049247145.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Upside down version makes the shadow look EVIL!

Attached: 1234123311.png (1048x588, 609K)

I hurt myself today.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv-0004.jpg (1366x768, 175K)

Don't do magic, kids.

It looks happy.

Evil can be happy I.E:Mangetsu is happy ruining dreams of amazing people like nenenee.

>tfw anna and all the others come back as a witch in the finale

Attached: 1564778927855.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

My girlfriend's friend's sister's friend looks quite sad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.19_[2019.08.17_01.10.23].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>mindbreak eyes

The tears in the mask are a nice detail.

Anna is such a bitch for not making up and deep tongue kissing each other.

Just to be sure, no one actually thinks Anna died, right?

She'd have kissed her after killing her, but ERNESTA just had to interrupt.

>killing
But Anna wasn't killing her. Beating the stuffing out of her, sure, but not killing her. Ernesta broke the rules.

>implying any of the girls is alive

Mongo is the only living girl.

Nah, she's either in a comma and out of the story, or she's been absorbed along with her jewel (I hope it's this one, only because this means Anna could technically take control of all magic and turn into some sort of giant fire final boss).

What does even 'loved by magicalcoitus' even mean? That you're its agents to wreak havoc and miseries among lesbian magical girls?

Nah, she's now suffering the same fate as Olga-Marie.

Where's the crazy fight webms

Too much filler in between attacks. Can't fit anything into a webm.

This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
But it's over, just hear this and then I'll go
You gave me more to live for, more than you'll ever know

This is our last embrace
Must I dream and always see your face?
Why can't we overcome this wall?
Baby, maybe it's just because I didn't know you at all

Kiss me, please kiss me
But kiss me out of desire baby, not consolation
Oh you know it makes me so angry, 'cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry
This is our last goodbye

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.26_[2019.08.17_13.12.11].jpg (1280x720, 497K)

But Mizuki Nana sings better.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.30_[2019.08.16_19.45.18].jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

The mana loves you since you are of a pure bloodline and your mental state is favorable to it.
I think the ones that can exhibit the most emotions, angst are chosen.

>>loving sibling
Excuse you?

retirement soon

Your life will retire soon.

So magicalcocytus is kyubey and mangetsu is going to pull a homura?

It means you have better connection to the Root.
Of course, it doesn't matter because the Granbelm ritual is a scam and will be revealed as a scam.

some corrupted ancient female mage will be revealed inside the ritual and was using the ritual to collect the magic of the world for herself

Here you go

Attached: ernesta vs embers.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

And that one of the participants is actually her.

I'm making a few, but you gotta go all the way down to /wsg/ to get them

thanks

What if in the new world the true pairing is Anna x Ernesta, not Mangetsu x Ernesta? Would Mangetsu still create the new world?

said acient mage is Medea
WHITE LILY

>Drinking your own tears

>not tasting the tears of victory

What was her damn problem? No, seriously, I don't get it, like, wouldn't all her problems be solved by just chilling the fuck out?

Can Medea even work in a world where there's no boys?

this, SD kits are cheap. I hope they ask Bandai to make it.

>tfw imagining setting up SD anna vs ernesta next to SD nu vs sazabi

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.06_[2019.07.06_13.23.49].jpg (1280x720, 322K)

Honestly, I don't know at this point. I thought Anna killed her mother last week, but it turns out she survived. She either died and got transported back, she died and got absorbed, or she is on the brink of death in the real world. When Nene lost in episode 5, she didn't die in battle, so she was transported back despite the beam being the same.
I'm going to say that she's dead because I haven't seen proof that she's alive, and she was clearly killed by Shingetsu. I don't think that there will be a corpse, too.

Attached: Granbelm episode 7.jpg (892x528, 55K)

Where did get his image a day before this episode aired (also the preview for next episode has a head only close up of this scene and nothing full body)?

What's her name that got eliminated and thrown out will save anna from death.

0 yen girl will find Anna on the brink of death, and just walk away.

You mean boy-chan? Yeah she's probably coming back at some point.

The fact that the creators of this series don't care about male mages or characters to yuri pander pathetically kinda hurts the lore. There are a lot of notable male mages in history compared to female ones.
Then again the series is obviously a haphazard lazy attempt to get fans from all female cast multi franchise series trends like YuYuYu

I think she'll be alive, but severely injured. I don't think they have anything to gain killing her off. She's more sympathetic than either of the hero characters and having one of the heroes we're allegedly supposed to be supporting be the only person to actually kill someone (who they did wrong in the first place) would be fucked up.

I think user was talking about the fact that Medea's character was all about taking revenge on the guy who betrayed her. Hence in a world without guys her existence wouldn't make sense.

For the sake of saving this show's pacing, Anna's big fight should have come at episode five at the latest.

Shingetsu is a self centered bitch who not only outright lied to Anna for years, she never tried to make amends and let Anna chase her by going full cryptic "you cant beat me". Imagine wasting years of your life because you supposedly sister and mother kept up a lie, while making it seem they are in the right.

I think Rosa would torture her before saving her.

Shingetsu is self-deprecating, the opposite of self-centered.
I agree she made a lot of mistakes on how to deal with Anna, but that's because she's an orphan and doesn't know how to deal with people to begin with.

A world with no men to fuck up her life would be the perfect world for her. Medea confirmed for real last boss using Granbelm ritual to resurrect and lead a new life.

Gonna be real funny if random user was right and Medea is referenced

>Anna gets a redemption arc
Now this would be incredible if they pulled it off.

Lets be honest, Shingetsu is severely socially-stunted. It's Anna's mom who's at fault.

>It's Anna's mom who's at fault
>spoiling your child
>wrong

It'll probably be something like her being put in the hospital with her mother and making up with her despite everything that happened.

No, don't do this to me, user. I was picturing Anna teleporting behind Suishou and saving Shingetsu in the real world.

It's a joke user, of course while the only dudes in current time is Mangosteen's dad and me (Nene's boyfriend), you can still totally include boy magicians in background lore. It's just a little silly if you choose that one particular witch.

Spoiling them while lying the entire time to their face and then blindsiding them by naming the adopted sibling heir is a dumb thing to do.

The guy in charge of mechs and setting said it's entirely possible Anna had more disciples in the past who got eliminated and she banished them. Rosa is probably not coming back.

Anna's mother did just about everything wrong that she could and it is her fault Anna turned out as fucked as she did.

Ernesta ruined Ernesta.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.27_[2019.08.16_22.52.52].jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

I don't really care about the character, but it does seem like a waste, she's even in the opening and ending credits. They could have just given her a boring looking mook robot if all she needed to do was get OHK.

Mangetsu is such a fucking slut.

They needed her designed like that and for her to stay in the OP/ED to keep people who are obsessed with tomboy girls watching incase she comes back.

Attached: Granbelm (3)-1.webm (800x450, 225K)

>>In ep4 Shingetsu was saying she took the damage in the past battle while holding her arm. Does the damage to the mech transfer to the pilot?
>Actually it does. Strictly speaking, normally the damage doesn't reach the pilot, only under special circumstances... let's say if the pilot was synchronizing with her mech too much. Renata has been in an abnormal sync mode continuously...
ANNA CONFIRMED DEAD

no shes fine

Attached: kos.png (372x254, 140K)

Attached: 1423964080140.gif (269x270, 387K)

Adopted homewreckers don't count

peing.net/ja/jsq1988211robo
>depending on circumstances Rosa could have gotten a power up too, it depends on internal and external factors, if the pilot awakens so does their armanox
>Anna's small magical dick was probably caused both by having little talent to begin with and her predecessors losing in granbowl, that's why her mom was feeling guilty
>losers of granbowl can still have children with magic but it could get weaker
>using magic in armanox expends your life force, like some technique might decrease your life span by a week, and strongest ones can decrease it by like a month
>those who get eliminated lose their magic completely and can never become mages again
>there's a rule that those who beat many opponents early get an advantage and a blessing. If no one dies and time runs out everyone will get a penalty. That's why not many people form alliances early on.

Past trivia:
>there's no pattern to how often granbowl is held, could be a year later, could be 30 years later, whatever magiacoitus decides
>normally it's impossible to join half way like Manko did. Kuon was there from the start, just her mech appeared later
>armanoxes have advantages and disadvantages depending on their affinity
>za uicchi and princeps are the same thing, just called differently depending on family. They also call their familiars differently like puppets or spirits
>it's OK to consider women superior in magician families
>there were several hundreds or thousands armanoxes before with different elements
>magical damage and curse effects suffered in magic space more or less remain even after going back to reality, so if you grow your hair there it'd probably remain long IRL
>white lily negro was at about 30-50% of its true potential, it wasn't even the strongest attack
>magic space is pretty vast, maybe the whole Japan, or the whole world, but at least the size of a prefecture. Probably constrained by invisible walls on edges
>mechs can fight in space, underwater, underground or anywhere
>climate inside magic space can be very different from reality depending on the stage
>transformed mechs like Nenene's are called awakened jin gan long -> shin gan long
>not all mages can participate in granbowl but only those chosen by magiacoitus
>only one mage can represent each family

>and her predecessors losing in granbowl
What dies this have to do with anything?

I mean ancestors and it seems your family's magic can get weaker if your ancestors kept jobbing.

The very next line. The Fugos are a family of losers.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 05 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.07_[2019.08.02_22.42.56].jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

I get that but why? Seems rather arbitrary.

No idea, ask Zouken.

>using magic in armanox expends your life force, like some technique might decrease your life span by a week, and strongest ones can decrease it by like a month
Ah yes, the fucking Kurapika method and the dozens before him. Wake me up when this actually matters.

>there's no pattern to how often granbowl is held, could be a year later, could be 30 years later, whatever magiacoitus decides
Did anyone ever win the bowl?

>Rosa is probably not coming back.

She will show up and save Anna eventually.

Someone must have. What does the winner do with all that power?

Impregnate the losers?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.38_[2019.07.12_21.41.16].jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

>Suishou possessing Kuon's sister body and raping her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_24.26_[2019.08.16_22.54.17].jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

I was under the impression that nobody has won and it's been one long ass war that spanned generations. I mean, all that's been said is that winning granbelm would supposedly allow them to regain the old lost magic, but even the current mage still don't know the exact nature of the ritual and well, the magic level in modern era is still shit.

Why would she do that after how Anna treated her?

Attached: rosa.jpg (1280x3034, 753K)

Them teaming up would be sick.

Magic was sealed for a reason. I don't think it's their intention to release it completely. Maybe one mage gets to be a princeps but that doesn't mean it'll allow magic to roam free in the world again.

Suishou probably won and wished it to continue so she can molest more little girls. That's why she looks so bored all the time.

Also consider this: the mages has no idea why Magiaconatus decided to have Granbelm and the idea that winning Granbelm would make them the one true mage is just the mages' assumption.

Loud high-dopamine sex with Anna!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_20190817_013421.426.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>two mages left
>one wins
>nothing happens
It seems like most magic families know or at least heard about each other. Surely if it was a scam they would all realize it eventually, considering it's been going for 1000+ years by now.

She'd make you dress up like Ernesta.

Fuck Ernesta. I repeat, FUCK ERNESTA!!!

AOTS !!!! AOTS !!!!!!! AOTS!!!!!!

She very clearly could not give a shit about Clare either.

The filename looks like it was posted on baidu, but I don't understand Nenerunes well enough to find the right thread.

Why did they go for the chibi mech designs in the first place?

Because Ueshama exists.

How many more lives will Ernesta ruin?

Attached: 1566012528098.jpg (610x2263, 184K)

But it won't be worth it because ERNESTAAAAAAAA has been a dickhead this whole time and we'll be expected to care about her. Honestly, I want to know more about Y.Aoi's character because she's a lot more interesting and entertaining.

>interesting and entertaining
She betrayed her shishou. She's shit.

Magiaconatus is Kibou and Granbelm is her way of looking for new harem partners.

The point is her ability is a curse, she doesn't want to be the best, she just wants a normal life

>referring to a character by their seiyuu
Who are you kidding faggot. She's so interesting, you didn't even bother learning her name.

Not unless Nana wills it.

I may have missed something but it seems most magic adults don't actually care much about it. Take Anna's mom for instance, she doesn't actually seem to care about it that much, or at all for that matter.

A: I'm usually not paying my full attention to this when I'm watching it and
B: In comparison to Ernesta she's more interesting

MagicalCoitus?

>yfw next episode ends with Anna bursting through Shingetsu's door with an axe

Attached: 1565986448516.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

It's probably the resident pinoynigger who only cares about VA idol shit.

Honestly Shingetsu shouldn't have strung Anna along so long and just terminated her at the beginning.
Then again there are advantages to letting chaff live a little longer to distract the other opponents.

She's dead, Jim.

When were you under the impression that she can't come back as an energy being powered by pure hate?

She's too angry to die.

;_;

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv-00_23_51error169.png (1280x720, 630K)

ERNESTA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.37_[2019.08.16_23.13.14].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

and yet she got btfo because this isn't shounen and will alone won't defeat superior power
poor girl

youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg

Ne³ literally doing replay analysis was funny

I hope guro artists gives Anna the victory she deserves.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 06 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_20.03_[2019.08.10_16.16.37].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I hope somebody murders you with an axe, gurofag.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.56_[2019.08.10_12.34.47].jpg (1280x720, 304K)

So Clare is going to become a supervillain in the future, right?

Attached: 6875.png (1000x560, 558K)

Watching her orgasm for 10 minutes was great.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.27.843.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

GETTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK

>Watching her orgasm for 10 minutes was great.
I kinda would prefer if Anna would molest Ernesta a bit saying vulgar things about her body. And then scream endorphines.

Based Anna

Too bad she lost and was kicked from the server.

Then beat you up and peg you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.20.720.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

>Jeff Buckley on a thread about magic lesbians fighting each others with SD mechas
Sometimes you guys are more than alright.

>lesbians
They have a duty to preserve their bloodline, you know.

The magical compsognathus will make it happen somehow.

Yes, and?

Attached: k.jpg (189x267, 14K)

Yes, inbreeding with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7wZ0SphfFI&feature=youtu.be

People die when they're killed.

see

>>losers of granbowl can still have children with magic but it could get weaker
So it's confirmed, basically, that nobody dies? I wonder what the big twist will be. I know there will be one.

I wish the OP had better visuals. They just slapped in scenes from the episodes at random, which is weird since the anime has pretty good production values.

Soul gems

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.48.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

I didn't even realize Kuon was there until now.

Attached: 1545647978192.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

Better than having a amazing OP but weak animation during the episodes.

Suishou is really dabbing on her on all battles

Imagine being her manwife and getting domestic violence'd every day.

Bros, what the fuck? I thought good was supposed to always triumph over evil.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.22.png (1280x720, 1.83M)

The interview said there have been deaths in granbelm but it's very rare.

>anna dies
>but lives rent free in Ernesta's head after like some sort of tulpa/angry bad advice ghost

Even though the Armanoxes and magic are all imeji suru imeji suru and all that I still feel like Shingetsu basically got new abilities out of thin air this episode
The giant familiar was cool since it was just a powered-up version of the ability everyone has, but especially the extending she used to take out Anna felt like it should've been set up earlier

This is the midseason low point where the villain appears unbeatable, to make the underdog comeback from the hero even more satisfying.

Even though they're SD mechs, it's really refreshing to see non-cgi mechs in 2019

>adrenaline
>endorphin
>dopamine
Why the fuck did she say these? How angry do you have to be to yell random english words?

Attached: 1434825826064.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>They have a duty to preserve their bloodline, you know.

Yeah they gonna preserve their bloodline from beta cuckold by inbreed each other

It's referencing her pushing her limits and through pure guts and how she's overcoming the pain and feeling pleasure from beating on Ernesta.

She's naming all of the happy hormones she's feeling from beating the fuck out of ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

It probably sounded cool to the Japs, but cringey to everyone else with even a basic understanding of english.

Oh wow, cheating with somebody else already.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.01.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

so what was the japs reactions? its pretty sad that something barely decent like this doesnt even get any attention nowadays

Manko's crystal is glowing yellow when she's summoning her mech in the OP, even though her crystal is green.. Interesting. Assuming that is even Manko.
Also, the thing where you see some strings wrapping around their family's crest could be the synchronization thing, but either way it's some kind of power up. I'm guessing Ernesta is always under that effect, because it happens to her crest in the OP. That could be what's meant by she's loved by the magiawhateverthefuck.

Attached: 1535685834858.jpg (1280x720, 424K)

>English
Fucking Americans. Those names are based on Latin/Greek and they're used by languages all over the globe, including Japanese.

That thing was just her tail. I can't remember if she was ever shown attacking with it before, but if a mech has a movable tail with a blade on its tip it's not too far-fetched to assume it can pierce stuff with it.

Attached: 1566043621437.jpg (965x1085, 155K)

I'm sure Anna will be there for ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: Happiest girl in the world.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

>friendship ended with ERNESTA

Autoerotic roleplay is very dangerous! Do not attempt this with a stranger you just beat up in a grand royale tournament!

Has anyone grabbed the new ED from jap itunes or whatever yet?

Because fiction in generel tends to the underdog story. Having a character tell another how he's stronger by default and then winning isn't really exciting.

It's honestly pretty nice to see a show going for that, while adding conflict in another way then just who's winnign the fight.

Mangetsu will win a fight against Shingetsu later for the underdog story though

cringey? I thought that was fucking hilarious.

Ernesta will have to spend her remaining days alone to atone for her crimes.

>mangetsu
>underdog

Attached: full moon retard.jpg (464x552, 57K)

I bet this show wouldn't be flopping if Anna was the protagonist.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv-00_15_46.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Anna's mom might have been clumsy with her approach but Anna was a bad apple. Good people don't react to major disapointment with a battle-axe and matricide. If If was in Anna's position, I would be depressed for a solid month before realizing that I'm from a loaded family and I could pratically do anything else with my life other than magic. Anna is a shit, a sexy crazy shit. Would do, would regret.

I want to rape and mindbreak Ernesta.

Ernesta! It was all Ernesta's fault! It all went wrong with her!

Is Shingestu going to get prosecuted for womanslaughter? Is she gonna hang?

Shingetsu has a scorpion tail which she impaled Anna with.

>something barely decent
Fuck off with that attitude. Would it hurt you to just say that Granbelm is just plain good? Not great, but good? Because we both know it is.

Anna is a sore loser.

What could this preview be about?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv - 0018.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>major disapointment
It goes beyond that I think. Anna was clearly taught magic from a very young age and probably also taught about her duty as the heir and how she would lead the family. Then after being moulded into that role it was instead given to her best friend who isn't even a real member of the family. To make things worse even after Shingetsu runs away Anna is constantly reminded that she can't be what she was raised to be because her mother is so desperate to get her back and never shuts up about it.The lol you were always shit at magic but that's ok because you can just do other things was just the final twist of the knife.
That's years of psychological trauma and probably what could count as abuse, not just one disappointment that flipped a switch and made her crazy.

>hey K-on, my other bitch is too much of a downer since she killed her ex, can I crash?

Begone, thought police. Let him express his opinion in whatever words he chooses.

Oink.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv - 0011.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Same. The ED too.
When I watched the first 2 episodes I thought that they were placeholders and that the visuals would be replaced eventually or that it was one of those cases of the OP/ED slightly changing over the course of the episodes.

The only good people in this anime are Nene and Kuon. Everyone else is evil.

Truth

>Mango wins the granbelm
Wishes that it never ends and they all keep looping forever and ever since mango only gets stronger and stronger

Anna will surely win in time she just needs to go doomguy

reminds me of
>NINA VIENTOOOOOO

But, why would they crash at Shingetsu's place ?

EERU EFFURUUUUU

Attached: 202327.jpg (225x350, 38K)

WATASE AOBA

TADA BANRI

RURUSHUUUUUU

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I don't thing you can beat the
>ERUNEEEESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRGHFH
the lastest episode had

ERUNESTAAAAAAAA
youtu.be/MGSoNx7PIFw

Attached: legally sane.png (624x700, 419K)

Bless you

Attached: man giving thumbs up with bright light behind him.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>That's years of psychological trauma
Her mom was lacked tact, but she was absolute molasse, not a stern matrone. She should have dispelled Anna's illusiond way earlier and her and in her daughter's grief she might have been less violent and psychotic (Or not, Anna's a pill.), but it would still have been ugly. Anna is just a coleric person who's predisposed to lash out on her loved ones. If anything, her mom coddled her too much, allowing to play the great witch amassing followers, and never taught her how to manage and canalyse her anger into something constructive or just forced her to see a therapist. Her mom's an enabler wo wanted to shield her daughter from some cruel realities, not a cruel Matriarch. She even told her that she would support her in any other endeavours. She is clumsy, but loving.

Aren't you the special snowflake?

Wait did Anna straight up have an orgasm how did they sneak this pass the radar.

Attached: 1565392589000.gif (360x360, 1.1M)

Shingetsu has the heart in the right place, even if her goal are misguided. Blaming magic for people's stupidity is like blaming Thermodynamism for the ills of humanity. That's just dumb, but it's okay: Ernesta is just a confused teenage girl who knows jack and want her pain to go away no matter what.

Perfect

How come the Japs can't pronounce the R by itself and it must always be ra ri ru re ro?

They don't actually "know" R sound is a thing since technically, it's not even ra ri ru re ro, it's actually something between the R sound and the L sound. See this for why nips suck at english
soranews24.com/2019/04/19/we-wasted-so-much-time-in-english-class-japanese-twitter-user-points-out-major-teaching-flaw/

> First off, in Japanese almost every consonant has to be connected to a vowel
>Because of that, there’s no indigenous Japanese concept that the letter b or t can have any sort of sound by itself
Holy crap they actually said it!

Attached: 1564759831180.jpg (359x360, 17K)

I can't believe Nenenene was a pig all along.

Because they are used to speak japanese and the R as we conceive it isn't really a thing in their langage. Think of it as a linguistical blindspot: every langage have those and you gotta rework the way you think for every second-langages you try to speak.

I'm more surprised she thinks she can do what ancient sages couldn't and erase magic for good instead of just sealing it.

Attached: [angst intensifies].gif (640x360, 1.07M)

She has the faces down

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

Attached: Zenbu approved.png (240x300, 76K)

Nice

Attached: 1565989273161.jpg (1200x1600, 249K)

That's just how the language is, man. Nips are all about syllables ending on wovels. If you're used to stuff like that all your life, it becomes second nature and every other language that doesn't do this becomes weird to pronounce.

1:10 is peak ERUNESTA

god i wish anna would crush my body and soul like that too

>Ernesta is just a confused teenage girl who knows jack and want her pain to go away no matter what.

>tfw shingetsu actually did find anna and will be sending her back home but in a coma or dead
Kino

Attached: granbelm.jpg (1413x2000, 274K)

konomi kohara exists that's why

I think it would have been a more interesting development if Anna won, and then got back-stabbed by suishou immediately after.

Don't know, I think it's more interesting this way
>Ernesta: Oh, woe is me, I'm such a genius
>gets stabbed by Suishou
>Oh really now, miss genius, well here's your wish.

But I wouldn't trade that from the emotional investment Anna and Shingetsu have in their fight while we barely know anything about Suishou and she wasn't set up for that backstab you are talking about. They're dong something with her and Kuon but so far there's little investment on that compared to Anna vs. Shingetsu

I think Anna is going to wake up in a padded cell wearing a restraining shirt.

It would have been more interesting if Anna had won or drawn (knocking out Shingetsu but also getting knocked out herself in the process), but found that she still felt empty and that reconciling was the real answer.

>I think Anna is going to wake up
Pretty optimistic.

EEEEEEEEERUUUUNEEE *breaths in* SUUUU *breaths in* TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-22h08m55s886.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Would have been nice if the both of them were punching each other to a draw.

Aren't we missing some and I feel some parts have low bitrate

Howaito Lily (negro)

Same reason Anglophones cannot conceive terminal e sounds, leading to pronounciations like per say for per se.

you're free to point them out user, although I'm pretty sure I got them all

as for the low bitrate the settings are in pic related, I think it's a bit stuttery on some panning shots but it's probably some setting in vegas pro that fucked it up, I always disable resample for instance because if I don't almost all movement is "ghosted" or has some motion blur in it which looks disgusting, but it may have some drawbacks

Attached: render settings.png (751x732, 97K)

Support my waifu at the TI!

Attached: large.1431_dota_2_templar_assassin.jpg.ea1f1eb398949c8a7acda5421c87c592.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

I want shows like this but I don't know how to describe or find them. I am pretty sick of the directionless SoL or endless adventure pseudo fantasy we get every season

ERRRR

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_00:14:33.165.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

ERUNESTAAA!

Attached: f4cd844c33fd3b68c27243db63fbbf36.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

What is this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv - 0020.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

A ningyou.

A ningen.

Magical girl battle royales

plush

Attached: mya plush hump.gif (197x183, 62K)

Nenene

>she doesn't want to be the best
No problem, we know Mangetsu is the true annihilator.

Attached: 1552420351862.png (640x360, 270K)

What the fuck is her problem

A pig.

She's a previous winner who keeps continuing the game so she can have fun.
She is forever youthful thanks to the magic power she got from winning.
Mangetsu will break her arrogance.

>dies and reincarnates due to her rage boner
>twice in the same episode
Literally too angry to die.

This has actually been bothering me a lot lately. The first bit of the OP is actually nicely paced, with the girls and the gems, and then the scenes of them summoning their armanox. Then it's just a million random shots flashed on the screen for half a second, and the overall pacing of the images and the song completely falls apart and you just kind of want to look away because it's just a fucking seizure inducing mess.The song is nice, and most of the visuals are nice, but it feels like they finished the last 3rd or so by picking up random shit off the floor and slapping together with no time to look over it afterwards and see if it actually worked.

oh shit it's banana again

Attached: 8b8f0a9e8a48389fa6011de9f82a2c073cd1b4e1r1-1080-607v2_hq.jpg (1024x575, 38K)

Rape is back on the menu girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.25.132.png (1280x720, 1.79M)

I don't remember seeing in the video, but she might've said it a few frames after this picture.

Most of the shows on this chart fall under that description.

Attached: 1565791654742.jpg (2000x4650, 3.99M)

ACE

Manko doesn't count since she's the magicunny in the first place, not a mage.

It's funny Two Car is there despite the threads mostly shitting on it.

chart still tainted with the futari wa milky holmes image.

So, was this Chinko's full power? I'm not sure why they say she's loved by magic if this all she has. It wasn't that impressive.

Directed by: Okada
?

Ernesta and whatever the main girl's name is are the worst things about Granbelm. There's nothing exciting when the two main characters are the most powerful by several orders of magnitude to the point where it's completely impossible for them to lose, and they both don't care about anything they're involved in.

Manko is an issue. She's clearly broken and in a level of her own. Shingetsu isn't that bad. Rather than being absurdly powerful, she just seemed more skilled. Like she fought using her head and that was pretty cool, specially considering everyone else is just crazy berserker types.

>Manko is an issue. She's clearly broken and in a level of her own.
She one of the worst characters I've ever seen. She doesn't even care about this magic shit and has 0 investment in it because she fell into it without even knowing. So the focal protagonist is some literally who who goes around shitting on people who have invested their entire lives into the Gundam Fight and she's just there, just because, over 9000 times stronger than everyone else, and she doesn't want anything or care about any of the complex relationships and histories that already exist. There is no suffering or struggle. She's only fighting because it makes her feel special and the one time she was getting outplayed, by someone who had much better reasons for fighting and was fighting everybody else at the same time using tactics, she activated a safe mode that let her unconsciously BTFO her opponent without trying so you know that not only is she absurdly strong by herself but she has this to fall back on too.
What the fuck were they thinking?

Original
Mecha
Preferably by Sunrise.

Because she has Smug Aoi Energy, that's why

The fun will start when she goes full psychopath. Or maybe she already is one. Because she's not a human.

And the creators say that's not even half of her power, so you know the whole tournament is pointless since her power is so much above everyone else already.

Honestly, I don't know what's the point.

Watching Flip Flappers and posting on Yea Forums is the most fun experience i had with anime in general.

Revue Starlight and Granbelm feel kinda similar, really glad i picked it up.

New Mai Hime or New Cross Ange series when?

All I want is new media series from Sunrise..

Is this unironically worth watching?

that's just an edit

Not for you.

I wonder if that ribbon is the same one she wore back when she was with Anna. Matching accessories in flashbacks always become relevant later.

I'd say problem is not she is overpowered or something, but that she is completely irrelevant so far.
Like, what's the point her constantly being around this whole Anna arc? It looked especially awkward when she visited Anna's family with Shingetsu, yet nobody gave a damn about complete stranger being there.
And later she also did almost nothing.

>I don't think it's their intention to release it completely. Maybe one mage gets to be a princeps but that doesn't mean it'll allow magic to roam free in the world again.
This makes more sense to me if there are actually past winners. If that is the case then it would make sense for suishou to wish to not necessarily rewind time but be able to participate again so she can continually receive more magic and snowball into the all powerful ZA WICCHI

Attached: Granbelm (24).webm (358x500, 304K)

>the animation for Anna and her mecha's attack this episode
>the VA work
So much unbridled rage with the expressions,bursting energy beams, reckless explosions and throat destroying screams and ecstasy.
I'm sort of worried about the show now, unless Suishou and Kuon can carry things, someone else pops in or the two protagonists become more interesting. Feels kinda like a peak for the show, even though it pretty much is for Anna.
God she's so great.

Attached: mona lisa.png (600x821, 898K)

The ED has been out since last month it's there on Nyaa.

The problem is that she exists.
She is by far the most powerful character in the whole show.
She is also completely irrelevant to everyone else because she dropped in at the 11th hour of a tournament that has already been happening for months and is a complete nobody so there's all these preexisting relationships and events that she has no relation to whatsoever.
She doesn't give a single shit whether she wins or loses or whatever because she invested nothing into the tournament and doesn't even want anything out of it, meanwhile everyone else is the product of generations of magical eugenics whose whole lives were for this moment and they need to win in order to solve massive problems in their lives, like to cure their dying sister.
You can't have your main protagonist be
>a million times stronger than everyone else
>wins every fight without trying
>disconnected from every other character
>disconnected from the entire history and setting
>didn't struggle to get this far
>doesn't care about winning
>is totally irrelevant to the story except to ruin it for everyone else
>on top of that, totally uncharismatic to the point where her actual character is being a nobody
She's just a massive weight dragging the entire show down. Everything about her is just shit.

Lesbian families are the future. Soon Women can breed with other women.

Is this the only show where all the problems would be solved by a good dicking?

>And the creators say that's not even half of her power
jesus christ what the fuck

Exactly.

Same. Fuck the retard who thought it'd be a good idea. Even the cheapest shows have better OPs.

Maybe the missing family thing will tie them together.
I mean I got nothing wrong with a character who at the start isn't really tied to the background plot being the protag, fate was alright with that, but then it's how they're going to put her in
>11th hour of a tournament that has already been happening for months and is a complete nobody so there's all these preexisting relationships and events that she has no relation to whatsoever
The fact that this is the case bums me out, I'd assume that there were more people with dynamics earlier on, since at that point it was Anna, Suishou and that other girl as one unit with Nene and Ernesta acting solo. Would've been nice to had saw that and the numbers dwindles

Did anyone notice the first shot in the OP is Shingetsu's crest? That's odd. I was expecting Manko's crest since she's the MC and all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [480p].mkv_snapshot_01.04_[2019.08.17_13.18.40].jpg (848x480, 59K)

70-80% of this is trash, and around 50-60% have nothing to do with "these types of shows" that the other user mentioned

Attached: truth.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Magnus is the villain.

The worst part is that there are lots of protagonists that have some of these traits but Manko has all of them at once, and it's unbearable. Every time she opens her mouth to say something useless or is in the background like Ernesta's beta orbiter I think "why are you here?"

Get that crazy bitch away from my Kuon-chang.

Man, I was born at the wrong epoch.

>new

>Mango's rage mode oneshots a prepared nuke and this isn't the peak of her power
>Anna had to dope in order to bring summons into the show and even then she got defeated by Shingetsu, who didn't need the crystal
So, what then

But it's not a "new ED", it's just an insert song. Someone posted a youtube link to it last thread.

There's no comparison between Manako and Chinko though. The latter is strong but clearly still at human level. The former is another thing entirely. It's like she already is a princeps or something. She's called Mangetsu and the Granbelm takes place during full moon (mangetsu). Coincidence? I think not.

So there's no tension anymore because we had this cool tournament setting that Mangetsu walked in at the very end and she has more power than judeochristian God. What's the point?

Attached: 1501286765873.png (561x525, 29K)

Damn this show is really cruel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p]-00h23m25s239ms.png (1280x720, 723K)

Anna broke her heart by being such a bitch

Attached: IMG_20190810_201048.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

She and Suishou both have the same green eyes and green crystal.

Ernesta had it fucking coming

Someone was coming while fucking Ernesta

>Someone
Her name was Anna.

>Mangetsu means full moon
>Granbelm takes place during full moon
>Suishou means crystal
>Crystals are important for mages

Hmmm

DOPAMINE
ADRENALINE
ENDORUPHIN

They were mostly shitting on the main characters who were the least interesting thing about the show and dragged everything else down. Much like this one.

Attached: twocar_yuri_ship.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Shit i cant stop laughing, thanks user

Dia{/spoiler]nna sure went on a downwards spiral after leaving the magic school

Attached: diana nope.png (554x826, 314K)

well I guess I fucked that one up...

Attached: thumbs up.png (998x816, 1.04M)

ggez

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p]-00h22m29s558ms.png (1280x720, 1010K)

Not surprising.

They had the best scene in the show though.

Attached: twocar-ep-12-tb-04.jpg (361x203, 8K)

There was no tension to begin with because Suishou was overpowered before. Nenenene was about to calculate the magical output Suishou used to snipe her precisely across the battlefield and reveal her power level as over 9000 before Kibou interrupted her.

Rinne no Lagrange had one of the worst second seasons probably in the history of anime.

Suishou being really strong is fine because Suishou is an antagonist, and having her be the person to beat would be interesting. Having the main character be infinitely stronger than everyone else, including all the bad guys including Suishou, from the start, and having no reason to be in the tournament at all, is retarded.

That mangetsu would easily lose to shingetsu.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Only because it's good yuri DV.
They were terrible characters and in no way deserved their poorly executed victory.

That would make no sense because Mangetsu is so powerful already, including with an unconscious "can't lose" mode, that anyone beating her is now going to seem contrived beyond belief. And even if she does beat her, somehow, it doesn't matter because Mangetsu was some 11th hour drop-in who has no reason to be fighting anyway so who cares.
Mangetsu is ruining the show just by existing.

I hated it how they basically got a soft reset after the end, and they were way too bitchy about everything

Anna is as strong or stronger than mangetsu negro.
Shingetsu dodges her beam attack and wins.

Nice headcanon.

Mangesu negro isn't even half of Mangetsu's power according to the creators.

How can she cry when she is fire

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.09_[2019.08.16_19.45.56].jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>anna, literally a shitter who killed herself multiple times in order to match shingetsu and still lost, is as strong as "this isn't even half my final form" mangetsu who has a laser sword visible from space

magic

>implying anyone can beat Shingetsu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.11_[2019.08.16_19.33.29].jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Claire can. In the real world.

When will we get Shingetsu Blanco?

Never. She's not strong enough to have a super mode.

ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does everyone forget that shingetsu's mecha is black and mangetsu's is white?

The training arc will rectify that.

Attached: 1547008906025.jpg (1440x1080, 185K)

I hope Claire starts learning how to scream loudly

Everyone can, they just need to awaken.

They go opposite when they power up obviously

Because not everyone is a racist bigot.

Shingetsu wanted what anna had, and vice versa.

Would've been nice to see Shingetsu more angry that Anna threw away her precious family so easily.

There are still 6 episodes left, some kind of big twist has to happen. Considering how few people we have left, I don't think granbelm can last for another 6 episodes.

Reminder that yuyuyu had its "final" battle as early as episode 5.

Sure it can, not every episode has a fight. There will probably be a few episodes for K-On's sister drama, and Suisho will fuck some stuff up, and then there will be the final showdown between Mango and Shingesta

Mangetsu would sacrifice herself and stop all magic around the world.

>I'd say problem is not she is overpowered or something, but that she is completely irrelevant so far.
>Every time she opens her mouth to say something useless or is in the background like Ernesta's beta orbiter I think "why are you here?"
>She's just a massive weight dragging the entire show down. Everything about her is just shit.
That's literally her character. You're just reiterating her own opinion of herself. She's worthless, unneeded, no one cares what she does or that she even exists, she's just a random nobody who stands in the corner while everyone else has dramatic moments.
And now for an unexplained reason she's got unreasonable magical power, and thew only thing she can think of is "FUCK YOU, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER NOW!"

>Shingetsu-chan I heard you wanted to delete all magic in existence, thats not true right magic is wonderful it makes me feel so good, and you want to take it away from me? Its a nice joke right Shingetsu-chan hahaha a joke right, envision it you actually trying to remove magic. it would make me not special and I cant allow that so its a nice joke, but I will kill you if you try it. Arent jokes just great Shingetsu-chan?

:)

Attached: ds.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>That's literally her character.
Just because that's her character doesn't means she's not a shit and pointless character.

Attached: mangetsu.jpg (608x608, 40K)

Just because a character is supposed to be shit doesn't make it better when we have to watch that shit week after week. Being shit on purpose still means she's shit.

I hope you're not implying it would be fine for this show to ape Madoka.

>I mean you are really powerful, so I think its not right for you to decide if magic should go away after all your entire life was benefited by it. That Annie girl oh her name was Anna I wasnt paying attention to that soap opera in the last match besides you getting beat up it was really great. Magic is why we met Shingetsu it started our beautiful friendship I have never had a feeling like this before in my entire life. So Im begging you dont take this away from me. *eye twitchs*.

Attached: cv.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

And it's not very interesting to watch.

2 for kuon, kuon sister and shishui plotline
2 for double teaming shisui while she curses mangetsu with something
1 for foreshadowing and setting up the finale
Last for Mangetsu x Shingetsu which Mangetsu wins

Suddenly the magic barrier opens and a witch appears, it's shingetsu
She was loved because the witch is shingetsu from an alternative dimension
She stabs Mangetsu and leaves

Looks like the bad taste brigade is out in full force today.

>the character is supposed to be shitty
>"yeah that means she's shit, which is not fun to watch"
>lmaooooooo u have bad taste
how much beer should I drink to be able to argue like you?

I can't wait until Mangetsu has to kill Shingetsu at the end just like Anna.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me has shit taste
retard

Sub 80 iq nigger

>final showdown between Mango and Shingesta
I can't believe people actually believe that. Manko said they won't have to fight so they won't. Manko as a magic terminator will eliminate Suishou who is a past princeps and disappear leaving Shinko for the winner after which she erases all magic and everything becomes diejobu.

Look, just because you have bad opinions doesn't mean the character is bad.

I bet this bitch would wish for a world of chaos just so she could fight everyone in magic mechas.
But then if everyone could an Armanox, then it's not really special anymore.

Attached: 87b965103f7c0cb4b153c8bce79bcb41cafc7765.png (937x966, 821K)

That's actually something I want to happen. The supposed tournament/MotW plot ending early and the rest of the show is unknown territory.
Original shows are most fun when you don't know what will happen next.

>Anna actually didn't die
>she just got sucked into magiaconatus because she turned herself into magic
>Shingetsu wins
>erases her along with all magic

I find it very fun.

Attached: 1450253382563.jpg (1440x810, 159K)

Kuon + Suishou SoL episode
Kuon vs Suishou fight
The winner has to be Suishou because even if Kuon won she'd have no reason to take part in granbelm anymore, so Suishou SoL episode
Getsus vs Suishou fight
Final SoL episode
Final fight between the Getsus

I doubt it'll go like that though, Manko already foreshadowed they won't fight each other, also the next ep PV already shows Suishou's mech so it probably won't be a fully SoL episode.

The irony is palpable.

No, i'm not

>I can't believe people actually believe that. Manko said they won't have to fight so they won't.
I have to agree with this. Manko is probably the Magiaconatus or part of it, so it wouldn't make sense for her win. So there probably won't be any showdown between her and Chinko.

I know it's impossible but I just need this youtube.com/watch?v=UCMjQqty8I0

What if she was simply banished to the shadow realm.

Attached: 1565945455637.jpg (406x635, 68K)

This is probably the easiest out to making Shingetsu change her mind about erasing magic. If Mangetsu is really some embodiment of Magiacoitus, then Shingetsu would be unable to bring herself to erase the only one that loved her.

Speculah time. Manko was created by the Magiaconatus as a safety mechanism for the Granbelm. This is why has always felt empty and useless as she wasn't needed until this point. Now that Suisho is trying to fuck things up, Manko awakened to deal with her as per her programing.

I take it once she takes care of Suisho she will fuck off or forget about everything.

Attached: DDRDifferentDimensionReincarnation-SDCL-EN-C-1E.png (476x694, 794K)

But that's Shingetsu the one who wants to fuck things up and end Granbelm.

>main character is literally a plothax meant to rig the tournament
Yeah that wouldn't make things any better.

It ain't water, it's pure lava made out of hatred and happiness.

>girl loses again and is about to get befriended
>NO FUCK YOU
>ADRENALINE ENDORPHIN DOPAMINE
>while having orgasms
It was fucking amazing, that's what it was.

Granbelm should end when a princeps is selected anyway, so what Shingetsu wishes for is not a problem.

>Instead of a Dark Queen who would erase magic, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!

Attached: mang1.jpg (480x270, 30K)

She wants to end it permanently

It would be better than being super strong just because she's the MC.

This is the face of evil.

It's supposed to end permanently after someone wins. The only reason is still going on is because no one won yet (or someone won and wished for it to continue anyway, which is what I think Suishou did).

No, it would be so much worse. She would still be a super strong literally who who is the MC but now she's not even a real person, she's literally a plot device made to automatically be the strongest and never lose by cosmic forces. It's the only thing I can think of worse than "durrr I'm the strongest, just bcuz"

I bet you don't get OPM either.

She's the true final antagonist.

That's shingetsu who is greatly loved by magic yet does not want it.
Mangetsu was chosen to counteract her, a plain normal girl with nothing but will cling to the magic with her entire begin.

PASSION
AND
WILL

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Anyone who thinks the show really won't touch Manko's magical backstory is somehow not very good at watching anime anyway.

I'd say her idea to kill off all the magic is the actual major issue to the system. And it's a good build up for possible fina confrontation between Mang and Ernesta, if former is the system's defence mechanism.
Also, honestly we still do not know much about Sushi and her ideas. Her lines in previous episodes are rather cryptic and may as well be red herrings.

How fitting, both of them are dead.

She's already stronger than anyone else by far. That's a universal fact beyond any doubt. That be the case, the only possible explanation is that she's the Magiaconatus. Nothing else would make sense as it's established there isn't a lot of magic in the world which makes her existence a contradiction. She being related to Magiaconatus is the only possible explanation for that contradiction.

>inb4 we enter daika territory

Attached: HorribleSubs_Egao_no_Daika_03_1080p.mkv_snapshot_19.02_2019.01.18_19.51.30.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

Yes, that's the only thing that makes sense, and it would suck anyway.
Mangetsu is such a shitty character. I don't think there's any way to make her not bullshit.

What a terrible thing to say fuck you

Or she's the descendant of a forgotten powerful magical family. Where's her dad?

Her dad is the mecha.

He's a big guy

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

>Where's her dad?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv-00_02_28.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

That's just too much.

Attached: 1549055566247.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

She was formed in her mother's virgin womb by the midochlorians

What on earth does OPM have to do with what he said? Saitama is a literal joke while this anime is going for a serious tone and actual stakes.

>And it's a good build up for possible fina confrontation between Mang and Ernesta
Manko said there won't be a showdown with Shingetsu so that won't happen. Are you gonna doubt a god incarnate?

>I'd say her idea to kill off all the magic is the actual major issue to the system.
It depends really. What we have been told is that the Magiaconatus wants only a single person to have all the magic. But what that person uses that magic for doesn't seem to be a problem. Even if Shingetsu uses the magic to erase all magic, that should be fine.

>turns out magic is the source of all energy in the world
>get rid of magic anyway
>everyone lived happily ever after

You mean everyone lived happily for a few years until Earth crumbles to dust

Finally a dad who isn't a manlet.

>Even if Shingetsu uses the magic to erase all magic
So she is Thanos.

Attached: 1552655500961.png (333x254, 153K)

>he doesn't watch Precure

Attached: hugman.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

she tried her best

Attached: 1564761576797.jpg (960x1200, 141K)

OPM is a gag series.
And even in that gag series it's more than Saitama killing things in 1 punch. You see how he interacts with heroes to get a sense of his character, which turns out to be more complex than it seems. You see Saitama from the perspective of others. You see him actually struggling with being underappreciated/bored. You see how other characters, who are not as strong, have to deal with things that are easy for Saitama when he's not around to kill everything in 1 hit. You even see Saitama when he wasn't a superhero and he kills a monster with a necktie. It also helps that Saitama's antagonists are either some kind of dark mirror of him or evil monsters.
Granbelm is a serious show about wizard suffering and the two leads are an emotionless autismo who is stronger than everybody without trying and doesn't care, so she wants to get rid of magic so nobody can have it (kind of like a really rich person trying to eliminate capitalism because she doesn't see what the big deal is), and a retard who comes in at the end of the tournament and is a billion times more powerful than everybody else combined and starts shitting on all these people who have good reasons for fighting when she herself has literally no reason for fighting, and whenever she's not fighting she's standing around going ??????? because nothing matters to her.
Granbelm has really shit writing.

>Kibou's shorts

Attached: nene grin.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

She'll come back as a magic spirit to help influence Mango to take the plunge into the dark side and kill ERNESTA, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Granbelm_-_07_[720p].mkv (2019-08-16) 17-32-00.jpg (1280x720, 501K)

Stop! No more garbage endings.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 05 [720p].webm (1280x720, 974K)

Dumb predatory old midget.

She'll pop out of magicaserole in the last episode with the power of sheer rage and stop Mango.

Attached: snapshot114.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

>It's supposed to end permanently after someone wins
Not really? It was stated that tournaments happen when magiacoitus wishes for it.

>adoptive sister and close friend are both screaming nutters

It's cute how Nenene actually cares about Kiobu. Agegap /ll/ where they're both lolis is unexplored territory.

For a reason.

In final arc we learn that Kaos was the actual protagonist all along

Attached: 1565385997306[1].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

She is the protagonist of her own harem anime.

I'll review and create another one tomorrow

What are you trying to say?

It's dumb. Age gap is only good when they look their age.

Think about it. The tournament happens to select who will get all the magic. So once there's a winner who gets all the magic, there can't be another tournament because all the magic already belong to the selected princeps. The fact the Granbelm still happens after so many hundred of years means no one has won yet.

Pink dick for Chink pig.

But what about Flop Flippers?

Not good as age gap. Cockona should've stayed with her mother.

Attached: aMoE5ZH.jpg (900x1101, 650K)

Yeah I think we can all agree that Anna crossed the line between revenge and homosexuality now.

Good example of not good.

Wow it's almost like they're different people and have different goals and lives.
Also shingetsu wants to get rid of magic so mages don't suffer like anna.

Attached: ..jpg (387x411, 39K)

I'd be Gar for Anna is she was a man

>now

>Wow it's almost like they're different people and have different goals and lives.
so then why did you even make the comparison in the first place, dumbass?

I love when hatred or rivalry becomes indistinguishable from jealousy and sexual frustration.

Anna did literally nothing.
She's just your guts and willpower hero but presented as the villain in a story where hard working is not enough.

wow now THIS is one incredibly cursed image

Any more examples of this?

Read the reply link faggot, stop complaining about people having different reasons to fight.

a lot of shounen manga

>cursed
Quite the opposite.

Hatefuck doujins will never happen
Pretty much, wasn't blessed with genes that made some other guts and willpower MCs OP, but the inverse since her family's a bunch of fucking losers

Dio

The TENDOU Claudine pair in Starlight was a prime example.

her tears are also fire
just like her mix tape

Attached: 1565559108465.jpg (633x480, 64K)

It's not really an issue though. The story is structured sort of like a greek tragedy of which we are seeing the "second half" (ie the part where everything goes to shit). Mangetsu is literally a deus ex machina, coming from outside, in a meta way.
The point of the story is that all your sacrifices, all your dreams, don't mean shit if you are not strong enough, no matter how hard you try and train.

I'd let her conquer and rule over me.

Attached: 1564813706334.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

t. fujoshi

first off, that doesn't make it interesting to watch
second, they could just have shingetsu be that character who is always going to be that much stronger than you and crush your dreams, because she already is that to many of the other contestants and she has an actual reason for being there in the first place
mangetsu is completely pointless... in fact, detrimental

>The point of the story is that all your sacrifices, all your dreams, don't mean shit if you are not strong enough, no matter how hard you try and train.
If that's the point, it's not very interesting. And Mangestu's existence is still a problem either way. You said it yourself, she's a deus ex machina, which is shit writing in and of itself. Not even the ancient Greeks were all that fond of that kinda plot devices.

>The story is structured sort of like a greek tragedy of which we are seeing the "second half"
Only writing half a story is definitely an issue. Even ignoring the fact that people dislike deus ex machina at the best of times.

Read NoWaYu.

Where did they say that the winner gets ALL magic? She's simply able to use magic in real world.

You're the only ones not enjoying it because you don't understand what you're watching.
Anime truly is too high iq.

They said it multiple times. Mangetsu even asked why they can't share the magic to which Shingetsu replied the Magiaconatus wants only one mage to wield all magic.

This also explain why all the girls who lose lost their magic. Only one mage must remain.

>u just don't understand
Classic.

>You're the only ones not enjoying it
No one said that, dude. Just because I can see the problems with the story doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.

Yes, only one mage but it doesn't say that she gets all magic and granbowl is forever over with that.

It does say she gets all the magic. And once that happens, there's no reason for the granbelm to exist anymore.

Except everyone here understands everything you've said already.

there were plenty of granbelms before this one, if winning ends it permanently then how do you explain that you fucking retard

>first off, that doesn't make it interesting to watch
But so far it was interesting. Watching Anna's dream be crushed was fun. Watching cube-ne being btfo was fun.
It's the fun you see in slasher movies. No one complains that Freddy is too strong.

>shingetsu
No, shingetsu is still human. She's strong, but she's still human. She has dreams and aspirations.
Mango is one bad dream away from waking up and realizing that her entire family are puppets she created.

They may have hated it, but they kept using it because it has narrative value beyond the short term fixing the plot because you wrote yourself in a corner. That is, to put the humans in their place.
For example, take Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. When the guy is killed at the end, it is a borderline deus ex machina. It was introduced and presented as possible, but the actors still come and leave from a world we have no idea of. They are functionally not human. Mango is the same.

Because no one won. If they did, magic wouldn't be sealed in the Magiaconatus anymore. The princeps would have it instead.

Shit anna even your mom didn't cum that much when her first time with ernesta

Get a hold of yourself you stupid slut

>the main character is SUPPOSED to be plothax, you're supposed to like it because it's like that on purpose
Getting kicked in the balls is supposed to cause you pain but that doesn't make it enjoyable. Nobody cares about your epin 400 IQ meme about how it's deus ex machina on purpose. It's not exciting to watch. Anime is about the execution, not whatever postmodernist bullshit bootlickers think up in the aftermath to try and defend crappy writing.

Man imagine rewriting Granbelm into some josei about interracial yuri ntr oyakodon.
I'd bet latina mothers would be all over it.

>It does say she gets all the magic.
Where?

>They may have hated it, but they kept using it because it has narrative value
They kept using it because it was an easy way out. It was bad writing and they knew it.

At its core it's a tragedy combined with a slasher movie. You are in the wrong genre if you don't like your balls kicked.

E

RUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Obviously not
>why does shingetsu want to erase magic
>why is mangetsu so attached to magic
>why is anna not wrong

>At its core it's a tragedy combined with a slasher movie.
No it's not, retard. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and you're just an idiot seeing shit in this crappy writing that isn't there, while normal people can enjoy the show for what it is but are not so mentally fragile that they need to do this level of brain gymnastics to defend two obviously really poorly done protagonists.

*steps away from the mic to breath*

how the fuck did nobody win? listen to yourself, spouting nonsense

How is this not a tragedy?
How is this not using the "dumb teenager vs monster" basis from slasher movies?

Who's asking that? You're arguing with people saying her motivations are boring and shit, not that they're incomprehensible.

>teens fighting = inspired by slasher movies
Could you possibly be any more of a brainlet?

>How is this not using the "dumb teenager vs monster" basis from slasher movies?
How is it anything like a slasher movie?

Why are you changing goalposts now? the whole point is that they don't get what the characters are fighting for.

You listen to yourself. The granbelm is supposed to unseal the magic, but that hasn't happened yet. It's still in the magiaconatus. Why is that? The only answer is because no one won yet.
I don't know how. Maybe there is some sort of time limit to each tournament. Or maybe it's something else. I don't know, but I do know no one won because the fucking magic is still sealed in the magiaconatus.

There was that one scene with the axe.

Oh shit, you're right.

When was that ever the point? Everyone I see is complaining that Mangetsu is a shit character.

It was a scythe.

There is a bunch of teens who will be killed/defeated by something inhumanely strong, aka Mangetsu.
But the show is not like a slasher movie.

It's a tragedy where the element causing the fall of the hero is what would be a villain in a slasher movie.

It's not just teens fighting though.
I have no idea why you are distorting what I am writing just to argue.

there's no time limit you dumbass, it was implied episodes ago it was already going for a few months and could go on as long as needed, also how convenient that you "do not know" when pressed like that

>the whole point is that they don't get what the characters are fighting for.
Nobody said that, dumbass. You are the one moving goalposts because the complaint everyone has is "Mangetsu is boring and OP" and you're waving your arms screaming "NO, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S ALL AN EPIC REFERENCE, THAT MAKES IT GOOD"

Sure it was.

Attached: scythe.jpg (853x480, 69K)

What's convent is how you avoided the question.
Whatever, we'll get a proper explanation soon enough.

What a shiny scythe.

Is this the power of American education?

You are.

*convenient

youtu.be/U7wZ0SphfFI?t=71

Has this scene shown up in the anime yet?

>There is a bunch of teens who will be killed/defeated by something inhumanely strong, aka Mangetsu.
By that logic Dragonball is like a slasher movie

Why are you posting the wrong age gap?
That Coconas mother, not her girlfriend Papika.

Attached: 1481138608657.jpg (455x400, 57K)

Reminder that this show wouldn't even be half as interesting without Mangestsu.

Paprika is a dumb animal.

Not yet.

Goku might be overpowered, but he fights enemies who are equally strong. It's kinda like a sports anime, I guess.

That doesn't seem to be the point of this show, since Mango's existence renders the tournament itself pointless.

This is episode 10 right when Ernesta is at her emotionally lowest and Mangetsu betray her.

It unseals the magic and allows 1 person to use it in real world. Nothing says that it gives all of it to the winner and ceases existing.

I'd check things further and give you a more through answer if the thread wasn't about to die, I'm frankly surprised it hasn't yet at this point, seems like it hit the bump limit ages ago

EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNEEEEEEEEESTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, because goku etc. all still follow the same "rules" that the other characters follow, they are just stronger/better/etc.

Jason doesn't follow the same rules as the cast.

>It unseals the magic
Which didn't happen yet.

[citation needed]

>muh steaks

>Mango's existence renders the tournament itself pointless
If the show were built around this it might actually be an interesting angle. Instead it's barely acknowledged and she's in the background half the time when we're past the halfway mark on the episode count.

Goku is literally a space alien, he doesn't follow the same rules. People fight Goku and they might get the drop on him but he's literally inhumanly strong and always was, and he just keeps getting exponentially stronger.
By your logic, Dragonball is like a slasher movie just as much as Granbelm is.

>no, b-b-but in dragonball they all follow the same rules, some people are just stronger
Mangetsu is "just stronger." How is Manko Negro any different from Oozaru form which is equally incomprehensible to everyone in the Dragonball setting who have no conception of Saiyans at that point?
>b-but the same rules
Kuon can hear magic movement which nobody else can.

Correct.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16_[2019.07.12_20.05.12].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

CHOCOLATE RAIN