DanMachi

>ywn have sex with an Amazoness

Attached: 1555420023038.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Your mom looks cute op. Is she still public use? If so I've installed vending machines to accommodate the line of people.

Remember to stay pure and chaste.

Attached: 1541037613093.png (341x483, 141K)

that "sexy" amazon is a metaphor for the whole donlemachi show. think about it.

Attached: 1530756829613.png (500x500, 178K)

Attached: how to make a philosopher's stone.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>literal monster
I'm curious as to why they accepted her in the Familia where only sexy women join.

Oh look. It's Jabba the Slut

Attached: More Carlos.jpg (497x364, 100K)

every man has his fetish. i'm sure there's someone in that world who finds IT appealing.

Imagine.

there is not. fact.

Poor little white bell

d

is bell gay?

how the fuck could they release this absolute ball drainer of an episode without warning

my dick cannot handle all of that deliciousness

Poor Hermes got his balls crushed to dust.

Attached: donlemachi-s2.jpg (1008x403, 168K)

how would you improve this setting?

just get rid of Jabba the slut.

Didn't they used to explore dungeons in this show? and why isn't there some sort of human resistance formed against the gods, I thought japs loved that kind of plot.

What dungeons? Donlemachi is UGDUT show, didn't you know?

start exploring dungeons

Holy shit, the presentation of this fox girl was very damn good.
I'm gonna seethe so fucking hard when they reach the part when it becomes clear she's virgin.

you mean amazonian dungeons right?

Attached: Kali_Familia.png (1000x808, 1.24M)

>Foxgirl she is filthy cuz she had sex
>Bell doesnt say anything
God damn. I was expecting him to deny that shit but he left like she really was filthy.
Also she said she was bought by Ishtar, but she was working as a prostitute? Is that Familia seriously just for prostitutes? Though they were adventures like the others.

Imo the 2nd season is awful compared to first. Someone should cut all the junk from it. Publish timestamps of skips. I wouldnt recommend this unless there is a cut up version. But I also woulnt say to not watch it. I would say its different in a bad way but has enjoyable moments.

Does "a movie db website" have a bias for "the rainforest company"'s work/shows? Do they "force" their workers to post good reviews of their shows or people who do reviews might lose benefits for not doing doublespeak. Because they have forced their employees to post about the working conditions in their warehouses I think same is happening everywhere. So they bought that website to influence opinions. To sell more of their and harm competitors. My take on this matter. Doubt about this online and ask. They will respond or someone will analyze to see what the data says.

Ishtar is always a whore

Attached: 1564715862971.jpg (1122x1760, 1.76M)

is the fox girl's collar a slave collar?

>turning your whole familia into a literal whore house
Why.

Attached: 1565971975554.jpg (1920x1080, 868K)

Fucking kek

logically it makes sense. however, all her familia members are female so she's clearly not abusing her powers or else she would have a ton of Level 6 guys like Freya.
there is a reason why she is below Freya, because she fell. ahaha. ha.

>however, all her familia members are female
That's actually not true, the vice-captain is male and gets stolen by Freya in front of Ishtar with a single stare.

wtf feels good being in the Kali yuga now.

Have Bell try and pick up girls in the dungeon.

El goblino

The pleasure quarter is just a different kind of dungeon. A better kind really

>h-hey y-y-you look really c-c-c-c-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH

Aren't amazons supposed to be made by Ares? He really backed the wrong horse in terms of countries to run

>In the end, we learned it really was bad to try to pick up girls in a dungeon!

The amazones are so hot HOLY SHIT

I'M GONNA MARRY LEFIYA AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Attached: Lefiya.jpg (720x960, 131K)

Way to take one for the team

>another god/godess wants to steal bell
Didn't this just happen?

Shut up, Bell.

Bells are very valuable.

She doesn't actually want him, she just wants to piss off Freya. Little does she realize that this will bring about her end.

>wasn't excited for this anime at all
>It's super entertaining
Funny how it's always like this.

>Hermes got raped by Ishtar

Please explain in detail

Ok but why is she the head of the family?

she's the strongest

Because she's the strongest, and they do as much dungeon exploring as they do whoring

She's the only level 5. Aisha is only level 3 before joining Hermes' familia.

see
that's about it

will she show up again?

How strong is bride Lefiya?

I don't think so. There's probably a couple moments in volume 8 where she could have theoretically been in the background, but that's probably it unless I'm forgetting something

When Bell was trying to help Wiene run away she and other Loki familia members were chasing him and she kept asking him for an explanation, while he only gave her a distressed look as he turned to her.

>As the four man group chased after Wiene, the members other than Lefiya voiced their anger toward him, the latter confused rather than angry. Once they caught up, Lefiya stayed behind to use her magic, when she saw Bell start using Firebolt against the adventurers trying to attack the Vouivre. Not knowing what to think, she made her way over to him, asking him why he was attacking adventurers, however he simply gave her a glance and chased after Wiene without replying. Lefiya continued to chase after him, not satisfied with his answer, especially after seeing his distressed expression. She began thinking of why he was like that, worrying and not wanting to see him like that as her rival, though she was forced to deal with the situation due to Wiene attacking more and more adventurers.

>Sensing that Lefiya was beginning to concurrent chant Arcs Ray, Bell looked at her, hestitated using Firebolt against her, and pleaded for her to stop. She refused, worrying that more people would be injured along with the fact that Bell would be held responsible if it escaped, but she was shocked when he jumped in between the magic and Wiene, forcing her to make it explode and scatter before it hit him. The resulting explosion still hit him but he continued to chase after Wiene. Lefiya could do nothing but stand still, shocked by his actions, not knowing what to think, and shouted for him to stop. Seeing Bell ignore her and run off, she shouted again, this time for him explain himself.

I'd be shocked if any of the Xenos stuff is featured, but even if they did they wouldn't get that far unless this season has a cour I haven't heard about

Lena has fallen in love with Bete after their fight in Melen, repeatedly expressing her love for him, and mentions that she's pregnant for sure every time he kicks her in the stomach. She likes the Myosotis flower and was overjoyed when she found out that he left one on her fake grave
Wait you guys were telling the truth.

Attached: Sword_Oratoria_Light_Novel_Volume_8_Cover.png (809x1157, 1.78M)

I'm honestly super scared right now about what they're going to do with this pacing. A few years ago I would've said there's no way they'd do the Xenos arc in 4 episodes but after what happened with Index III I could totally see them pull that shit.

Who is writing this crap? Don't get me wrong, punching women is fair game in a fair fight. But this? What's this filler shit gotta do with anything? Why not for once concentrate on the main story, which was something about dungeons and girls to pick up, if I remember correctly. Who fucking cares about a literally who amazon bitch and bete? Give me a fucking break.

>I'm honestly super scared right now
Did you go and tell your mom already? If your lucky she just might make you some chicken nuggets to calm down a bit.

Attached: 3567536671.jpg (711x690, 63K)

We're already half way through the season. A lot of the Pleasure Quarter stuff is just detailed accounts of Bell running the fuck away which will be compressed without even trying, but volume 8 would probably take longer than most parts to actually animate if they actually bother with it. Even at the fastest speeds imaginable I just don't see them getting to volume 12 or whatever that long quote above is from

>detailed accounts of Bell running the fuck away
that must have been a fucking bore to read.

Literally endgame

Gangbang imminent

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.07_[2019.08.16_19.30.11].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

That's from Sword Oratoria you dumbfuck. And it was all plot relevant because Bete was running around with her while they looked for a key to open Knossos.

WTF is Bete doing? He's got a hot/cute amazon wanting to ride his dick for the purpose of love and procreation. Why would he turn her down?

The author writes both of them. It gives him more income and increases the time it'll take to complete the series so why the fuck wouldn't he?

>imagine writing so much crappy filler, you gotta outsource it into a derivative story
insane

because the result is fucking shit.

Bete has a crush on Aiz. He doesn't hide it. But it's not overtly obvious. Lena is disrupting that.

what is Accelerator doing in my danmachi?

I like how Animenewsnetwork had to make snide comments about how the show seemed to be discriminating against fat women. As opposed to women with shitty rapist personalities who ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A TOAD

>characterization
>filler
(You)

Attached: hest.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Requesting fat alcoholic Bete punching the baby out of Lena

This entire episode seemed to be taken out from a doujinshi.

>Illustration
>Haimura Kiyotaka

Amazons are retards. Read the source material. Once they have one man in mind they hunt him no matter what. It's a miracle that Finn hasn't been raped.

>characterization of literally who's

Attached: 1525430729913.jpg (640x640, 36K)

its like how Aisha wants the Bell dick and Tiona/Tione are slowly craving it too

>Amazons are retards.
Yeah, in this world, because they're written like that. What's your point, user?
>complain about shitty writing
>user says I should read the source material
just

>Tiona falls asleep every night furiously humping her pillow to the thought of raping Bell, the only thing holding her back is Loki.

>oh, yeah, then we also got these other amazons here
>those are tame and take it slowly, you see
>they're nothing like the other amazons for some reason
>because amazons gonna amazon
shitty writing. right there.

>he doesn't like bete
Hello yurifag.

Attached: 1560352680928.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Why isn't she raping him every time she sees him? Isn't that what amazons are supposed to do?

Tiona is an oddity among amazons basically just whatever they would consider a tomboy, and Tione is exactly like the ones you see here only she's already completely all in for halfling dick

Tiona is a good girl

Attached: 5.jpg (600x337, 108K)

Who cares whether I like him or not. He is cheap filler if given this much focus on boring amazonian housewife drama.

>introduce characteristic traits and rules
>an oddity
oh, now we're the fucking matrix. of fucking course. silly me.

She's waiting for the fruit to ripen, and then she'll strike.

Why do you bother, i wonder.

because he knows I'm right

If they are written like that then it's not shitty writing. It's consistent with the setting. Finding the behavior stupid yes I can understand, but it makes perfect sense in the context of the story.

Having amazons that don't act according to deeply ingrained amazon traits is NOT consistent.

>Tiona/Tione are slowly craving it too
>Tione
Not happening. That girl is clingier than Hestia. That says a lot.

>Tione
mb mean't Tiona

>characterization
>everyone is a bland anime stereotype
lol ok

You do understand that some people are just different? Not everyone is behaving the same way.

racial traits aren't part of the individual

Bete is part of the main cast in SO Sherlock.

She does act like that though. There is simply no way she can overpower a Level 5.

Psychological traits are, yes.

>part of the main cast
>in filler sidestory SO
dumbass

Reminder that pagans used to sacrifice and eat babies on "Ishtar", which christcucks promptly stole and turned into Easter.

He's literally one of the top in Loki familia, and yes, he IS a part of main cast

You must be fucking retarded, jesus christ, why idiots like you are even born in the first place

>he IS a part of main cast
>not in bells familia
he is a sidechar at best.

Is Sword Oratoria worth reading?

I think it gives a better look into the world in general, but in terms of actual story it's worse

Will I be disappointed if I simply want more Bell?

Only if you know japanese.

There's only like 2 or 3 really short Bell moments that aren't in the main LN I can think of, so probably

Fuck no. It's boring filler about literally who's doing literally what the shit.

>Reading
Yes, the LN and even the manga is great. You should definitely not watch the anime though. Definitely not. The manga does a great job although it can't replace the LN.
Bell appears here and there, but he is not a main character. Still, for a supporting char he appears a lot, maybe too much even.

He appears about as often as Touma does in Railgun.

No, he appears more and Ais and sometimes even other characters think about him much more than the cast for Railgun thinks about Touma. Bell is a big part of Ais's gradual development.

WHY DIDNT HE DICK THE TAN GIRLS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah. Funnily enough, I'm also reading this for Bell and his hero's journey. The Xeno arc and the volumes after it are really delivering the hype.

>Ctrl+F
>"Death by Snu-Snu"
>0 results

I'm disappointed, Yea Forums. I thought you were better than this.

Attached: 1435017759016.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

>Kunoichi
>gangbang

Attached: 1537933509636.jpg (1127x933, 415K)

Because it's an old joke that's been done way too many times. Like in the previous threads.

holy shit.
casual sex? In MY RPG anime?

does aiz even appears after vol 11?

What would happen if Bell got mindbroken by hours upon hours of being raped by Amazonesses? Would it be like that one doujin where Katz possesses him?

I could see it effecting Liaris Freese in some way for better or worse. He would probably run away screaming from women slightly less

Speaking of that doujin, it's fantastic from cover to cover yet the only pages I've ever fapped to are the ones where Ryu Lion takes it in the ass. Am I the only one with this problem?

its 100% better than this trash

Bell wouldn't get mindbroken. He would just end up crying and in the end the rapist would be ashamed.

FIREBOLT

At what volume does Bell lose his virginity?

>Bell will soon become the highest Level virgin.
>His new title will be "The Level Seven Virgin".

Based Hermes. Smashing goddesses and scheming as usual.

The pacing of this season is fucking glacial and we are going to be stuck in a really shit place at this rate. It is going far too slow to come to a satisfying conclusion with the xenos yet this arc will be over by episode 10 max.

But Ishtar raped Hermes though.

That's what hermes wants you to think

literally why not

Can't rape the willing.

Never. Because
>Pleasures of Heroism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pleasures of the Flesh

Would you marry a prostitute?

Attached: DanMachi-Saison-2-arc-haruhime-image-2.png (800x454, 361K)

Yea, why not.

>It's a "hooker with a heart of gold" trope

Attached: 1563165471409.jpg (1056x1080, 340K)

That would only end in divorce.

Damaged goods.

Men want debt-free virgins without tattoos.

to be fair everyone in that room wanted to rape bell at that point.

No.

Is Harumine confirmed the worst girl next to Ishtar?

with this one in particular, probably. She prob has a ton of trauma tho, so it would be a stressful mariage that would end up in a divorce (if that even exists in this world)
irl, fuck no

novel fag said shes pure?

She's the cutest after hestia

She literally admitted herself to taking miles of cock.

*Virgin Prostitute
fuck yeah

>half of one of her spell chants is a love poem to Bell
She is actually confirmed as best girl

My favorite place in Japan is Tobita Shinchi, the brothel district in Osaka. Probably the brothel area with the prettiest girls in the country. The district has 3 main areas, Seishun Doori (youth street), Main Doori (main street), and Ohmon Doori (big gate street), and it goes for the youngest and prettiest girls to older women in that respective order of areas. Then there's a slightly separate area called nenkin (pension street), which consists of youkai Doori (demon street). Phryne would definitely be in Youkai Doori.

she thinks shes not pure but she really is tier

She is decent. Hestia is trash.

BASED BELL, only the purest goddess is worth of him

>god tier
Asterius
>decent tier
hestia
haruhime
syr
lye
>absolutely garbage tier and should off themselves
aiz

Drop hestia down with aiz and its a good list

I don't know what's worse; that, or unpure but thinking she is.

Every familia should have a few good fighters, might as well recruit the giant toad

>unpure

All the top tier waifus in this show and user goes for the most bland looking one.

Everyone agrees Lili is the worst girl.

She's the main reason why brown girls don't exist in the Hestia familia because she's a super jealous cunt

*impure
I'm ESL you fuck.

i am going to marry this minotaur
AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME DONT EVEN TRY

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_10_359.jpg (1483x1080, 714K)

Nah, the author will pair Finn and Lili in the end.

They really look like they would be okay with it too.
Also what the fuck is up with those guys wearing modern suits?

>She's the main reason why brown girls don't exist in the Hestia familia
That's mostly Hestia's fault.

Garbage taste.

I have no problem as long as she doesnt already have children or STDs.
Though bonus point if she has a daughter that I can possibly eat as dessert.

It's bad writing because Gareth punched a lot of Amazons but the epilogue and later volumes reveal no Amazon ended up falling in love with Gareth.

Also, Ishtar sent Amazons to attack Ottar as well yet there is no indication any Amazon fell in love with Ottar.

It's just bad writing to be honest because there's no consistency on which attacks would make an Amazon fall in love with you or not.

I read the spinoff and don't like it at all. I also consider it as filler.

The author could have given us 12 more volumes of the main story instead.

Why does Bell even have a crush on Aiz again? It's been so long since they've had an episode together that I forgot.

Attached: e.gif (260x200, 61K)

I think you meant
>god tier
Asterius.
>garbage tier
Everyone else.
still waiting for his return so that he can fight alongside bell this time

He doesnt anymore, at least in the novel.

Thank fuck.

Lena very specifically says that amazons still have types they are into. Thats why none of the other amazons came after Bete as well. She just happens to be an extreme masochist.

Iwishthatwasme.png

but she still likes him right?

Yeah, i mean i wouldnt say he doesnt give a fuck about her, but thing is, his confrontation with her and the amount of shit that has been going on really made her importance wane.

Is this about "Punished Bell"? Also, confrontation? He got his ass whooped, didn't he?

Is there a secret but obvious source for reading the non officially translated novels, or is this just the deservedly so curse for only knowing one language i gotta deal with. I want to experiance punished bell.

Yes.
But then again you could argue that his distance from her had already grown before the fight since the boy who couldnt even stare at her, did raise his knife against her and the rest of her familia.

Rin clone with reinforced anus.

Even if he does, it'll be a hard thing to do.

?
Punished bell is translated.

You are retarded. He still loves her.

will that even get animated this season?
or is it too far in the LN?

>crush
He obviously doesnt idolize her as before.

Well, we are at vol 7, the arc that leads to punished bell begins at 9-10, but only really comes PB at 11. So i highly doubt it.

Damn, Bell turns into a badass.

Oh i didnt realize punished Bell refered to the juggernaut fight. I though it referred to whatever hell he experienced in volumes 14/15.

Bell idolized her early in the series, he learned more and more about her as a person and his feelings actually grew. A conflict between them and him maturing as a person doesn't mean that his love for her his gone. It was more of a wake up call for Aiz who realized that Bell isn't just a cute rabbit.

Dont worry i dont disagree with you, even tough i am a lyu man myself there are too many flags pointing for either a aiz ending or a heroic death ending.

>heroic death ending
Gotta one up Argonaught by having his story be a tragedy too

Nyaa and the goddess? It's easy.

Underrated post.

I wasn't talking about her winning or not. Simply Bell's feelings. They haven't changed, he just grew as a person and made her notice that he is not just a good boy.

Yes, i meant in my first post that his crush has ended.
He doesnt idolize her anymore, his feelings are more mature, in truth, he put his desire to protect wiene above her after all.
That was the whole point of the xenos arc, idealization x reality, for bell to finally get out of his grandfather shadow and choose what he wanted for himself.

Because prostitution is part of Ishtar's divine purview, also so is war.

Attached: cutefox.jpg (2048x1857, 352K)

Do cute fox do cute fucks?

No. Punished Bell is beyond vol 10-14
vol-13 to 14 is absolutely baller though
Juggernaut is a tough motherfucker

Attached: 1518737955479.png (1434x2048, 771K)

What volumes are we seeing animated this season?

>It it wrong to pick up monster girls in the dungeon?
>No! Firebolt
pretty KINO

Only up to vol 8 probably.
Because if they adapt to vol 9 then we'd see the beginnings of punished bell

Look at the little whore she's loving it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.07.226.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

doujin fucking when

>Only up to vol 8 probably.
No way they'll do that. They'll quickly adapt some stories like Welf's, the they'll dedicate an episode to the last story because they are Hestiafags and then they'll start the Xenos arc.

>amazons straight up trying to rape Bell, not even as a joke

Man I legit felt like I was a reading a doujin.
Bitches wouldnt take no for a answer and were overpowering him and everything.
I know Bell is a beta naive boy but those whores were really asking to be put on their place.
Also I love how this shit would absolutely not fly if it was a female MC.

Kinda surprised that Bell didn't try to disagree with her when she said she's filthy and doesn't deserve a hero to save her.

Because Bell knows a woman's worth.

>goddess of prostitution
those were probably tears of joy and ecstasy

maybe the author should write some more filler shit about literally anyone else, doing fucking jackshit, that should do it.

well, yeah. she was exactly right, what kind of hero would want to save a woman who has pleasured dozens or hundreds of men for money? well, he'll do it anyway later on though I guess
I was just surprised that goodie two-shoes didn't try to disagree with her but just staid silent.

No. There's very few dealbreakers for me but having been a prostitute is one of them.

No. Go away.

There is a resistance faction formed of dark/evil gods later in the story, and Bell goes against the current enough to get called a traitor to humanity directly in the arc after this one.

He despises weaklings. Passionately. Weaklings die the very second he’s not around. Ains doesn’t.

You know Venus priestess were whores too right?
Sex being a form of worship is common, especially for gods of love.

Roasties gonna roast.

If they end it with Bell''s asking if is itt wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon and then becoming MOTIVATED to save Wiene then I'd be rock hard

How would OG Argonaut have reacted to being kidnapped by Amazons?

Attached: image0.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Spontaneous Bootay?

>I was just surprised that goodie two-shoes didn't try to disagree with her but just staid silent.
Because Bell, just like Haruhime, is a massive herofag and he knows there's not a single hero story about a hero saving a prostitute.

Oh look, it's the "obnoxious overconfident fat woman" trope
does anyone actually find shit like this funny?

Ais saved him from being killed by a minotaur in episode 1, or in the prologue in the novels.
What kind of retard thinks the girl who will have 28 volumes dedicated to her and her familia is not winning the bellbowl?

quite the contrary, there are hero stories where the hero falls from grace because of the prostitute.

We need more Jesus in Dungeon Oratoria!

>Amazoness
>ess
Why do people do that? It's like saying queeness, nuness, or maidess.

What does this shit even mean? There are plenty of heroes who would fuck whores happily especially if they aren't from the Judeo-Christian-Mohammedian puritanical tradition.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

bell didn't tell her "you're wrong" so apparently he agrees

Fucking them sure, but then also letting them to rot in their condition while going on an adventure to marry a princess or some such.

I think heroes as a concept are something pure and good, from the perspective of fox girl. Prostitutes on the other hand, would be something impure or maybe even evil. It seems she doesn't think she's worthy of that purity anymore

So what is the secret here? She is a virgin because everytime she wants to take care of a man she loses consciousness and all the men never try to fuck her and just leave?

>While working as a prostitute, Haruhime would foam at the mouth and collapse whenever she saw a naked man. Due to this, she is still a virgin but is unaware of the fact.

I fucking knew it

>still waiting for his return so that he can fight alongside bell this time
>Asterius teams up with Bell to defeat the minotaur at the bottom of the dungeon

I wasn't 100% sure anymore after she explicitly mentioned having taken loads of dicks but her fainting was a pretty strong hint towards it, yeah.

*breathes in*
*smacks lips*
NOT PURE

This season's been fucking garbage so far.
Wasn't this series about exploring a dungeon? We've barely seen it so far. Also no Hestia this episode. What the shit.

god damn, they got me there for a minute, wasting the best girl this season like that

It was only garbage because of the war game bullshit, it'll probably be good now.

I thought they were born into the familia.

Mention 7 and no gods

felt like they really fucking rushed through the wargames arc to be honest. even the others joining the hestia familia was done in a hurry apart from lili
was it that short in the LNs, too?

If you want to get married in the west it is guaranteed.

I'd probably pick the prostitute over the slut. At least the prostitute didn't give it away to everyone for free and now expects you to pay for it.

Every woman is a prostitute, the question is the price.

That's a very non-reddit opinion, though.

>Forgetting that SAO episode where Kirito chops off the guys arms.

She's a level 5.

Yeah... piss off the leader of the group that has the strongest fighters. Smart.

this episode made my peepee into a stiffy

Attached: 1565365495770.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

So why is Ishtar jealous of Hestia anyway, Hestia was dead broke up until recently and is still dead broke.

Attached: 1552773893240.jpg (1584x1881, 1.12M)

>Over 33% chance of getting divorced
No thanks

Because she has the cutest child in all of Oratoria.

Where was Mikoto hiding THOSE all this time!?

She jealous of Freya, not Hestia. and it's because Freya is the more successful Goddess of Beauty. They've never really liked each other.

>Bell thinks that Whores shouldn't be saved by Heroes
whoa Bell, calm down

the worst part is the story, by making Haruhime a pure virgin all this time, never refutes the idea that whores are unworthy of being saved

And there's nothing wrong with that since it's true.

well, they aren't.

>Where was Mikoto hiding THOSE all this time!?
Sarashi.

a hero who picks and chooses who to save doesn't deserve the name hero

that's your interpretation and I disagree. all heroes choose who they save.

So i never really did get around to watching Season 2, what volumes does this even cover?

Attached: 1566039425668.gif (338x428, 683K)

Whores and sluts are sinners and do not deserve to be saved if they continue in their ways.

so far s2 has covered vol6. current anime is on vol 7

maybe im remembering things wrong, did they skip volumes?

This one, absolutely.

>the red light district is a city within a city

We have to go deeper.

>what is Tobita Shinchi

>go into dungeon and get 4000 valis worth of materials and 22 exp after one day
>milk some semen and get 30000 valis and 69 exp after one night

And you wonder why women would rather be whores.

fucking source on those stats

wait

30k yen is the average price for a lay with a top-notch prostitute in Japan. does valis translate directly to yen?

Imagine this episode with genders reversed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.39.527.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

No one cares about your shitty spinoff fanfiction. Lefiya isn't in the main story and never will be, not canon.

Yeah, to fuck them, not rescue them from prostitution

That's only $300, you find more expensive whores on the streets in japan.
Try tens of thousands of dollars for a high class prostitute.

>all these brown hookers and fox sluts

this episode was bad.

Asterius is a male minotaur fyi.

>bad
You mean good. This entire episode was just "god i wish that were me".

at that point she won't just be a simple prostitute anymore but also does shit like accompanying you to business dinners and acting like a sophisticated woman and so on.

Then why does Bell still have Liaris Freese? That skill should be erased now that his feelings have changed.

>be Bell

do you fuck the Freya or Ishtar?

It would make sense for Liaris Freese to be a skill that works for any strong feelings. Regardless of the type of emotion and whom the feelings are directed towards.
Imagine getting cucked by a skill that only works as long as you crush on a specific girl. Jesus.

None, I fuck Hestia

Yes.

Artemis is the only choice.

A skill as overpowered as Liaris Freese should have drawbacks. Bell is motherfucking level 5 and he's been adventuring for less than a year. It took Ais a year to reach level 2 and she's a genius prodigy one in a billion talent.

It became from Idolization of Aiz into Being a goddamn hero

Punished Bell's desire to be a motherfucking hero triumphs over girls

But she is dead!

Haruhime wagging her tail as she talks about hero stories was absolutely adorable.
Fuck this gay editor who made the story change to virgin prostitute.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

No.

Good.

Prostitutes > pure sluts.

Kill yourself cuck.

Lili, Ryuu or Tiona

What would be wrong on fucking literal every women on the planet? Serious and very serious question, I don't understand what would be the problem if all of them are willing, and isn't Bell some sort of semi-god? Making babies with every woman on sight is like the norm, WHY BELL DOESN'T JUST STICK HIS PEEPEE INTO THE VAGOO.

I agree. What a pussy move, Bell should purify her with his Argonaut.

>virgin
Didn't she stated pretty clearly that she got plenty of men nutting inside her? I don't think that counts as virgin.

Just wait 10k years.

because they show you're watching is gay

imagine fucking them both at the same time and they try to kill each other while on your dick

wouldn't they bleed all over you, though?

that's gross.

she was never fucked, she passed out and aisha dragged out the men

Does the pleasure district have any Pallum whores?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1565383981434.jpg (850x1200, 133K)

No user, she faints everytime, then magically amozons show up to shoo away the customer.
So she's still a virgin, even tho she herself assumes plenty of dudes nutted in her while she was passed out.
Except for that one night Bell visists, cuz the amazons were too busy looking for Bell's dick., so he could stay with her till morning without issue.

Nothing of this makes any god damn sense. Fuck this shit. Fuck the writer of this. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1550168984432.jpg (1077x1053, 90K)

Of course the skill sets him apart but you're not giving him credit for the achievements that actually grant him his level ups.
You should also put things into perspective. Ais is only 16 and is already level 6, compared to Ottar who is level 7 and in his 30s. If you say Ais is a one in a billion talent then Bell is just a one in a trillion talent.

>fox isn't actually slut

DROPPED

For real?
I'm not sure if that's a cop out or funny

YES
AMAZONESS

let's compromise and call it a funny copout.

Fuck off roastie cuck.

here's a hint: nobody laughed.

and how many years has this been going on for?

Attached: 681ab234a80b86e6dd974ad43335013f.png (600x900, 578K)

Age doesn't matter, you can't gain exp until you join a god's familia. Bell's miraculously fast progress makes all the other adventurers look like slugs.

Daedalus street is a dungeon within the city that leads to a dungeon that leads to The Dungeon.

its absolutely maddening but her antics later on how delusional she is about being whore is kinda funny

Blame the editor for this shit. Author was gonna do it legit before he got told no.

to be fair, it was the editor who wanted to make her a virgin and also not allow Bell to get fucked by Aisha in the drafts.

This is a bad anime, it was dropped and will not be picked up

Is it wrong to try and picked up bad anime?

no. they're both fucking jackasses. fuck them.

You mean thank you editor, the editor keeps everyone relevant and not thrown out for whores everywhere.
Lili would be gone if not for him.

>human resistance against the only things giving them the power to not die helplessly against an endless horde of monsters.
Because they aren’t stupid like you are

Which would have been a good fucking thing
Fuck the Editor

You can tell the author went, "Well fine, if you're going to force this then I'm going to make the reason bordering silly/insane and try to have fun with it."

>Memoria Freese actually spits out good shit since no editor meddling

>Aiz
>garbage tier
Your taste is seriously fucked

Now i'm curious. Is there any detailed list of editors meddling?

How would Argo have handled being kidnapped by Amazons?

Attached: image0.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

He's a hero so would have achieved victory as to return to him amazone goddess

I mean, just because it didn’t say anything happened doesn’t mean nothing did
Manga is best anyway

Attached: D3D18282-76EE-45AF-A310-A3C5881BBA97.png (728x1032, 657K)

Someone edit this image and make a WEG with it.

>Why does Bell even have a crush on Aiz again?
He went into the dungeon to pick up girls, but a Ais picked him up instead.

Attached: 1565977598391.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

damn, Aki, turning the blade in Raul's wound.
>Why are you alone, Raul?

>muh far east has 4 distinct seasons
do japs really think that this is somehow special

Hermes was probably wishing he still had that vial of boner-juice after the fourteenth round with Ishtar.

>Except for that one night Bell visists, cuz the amazons were too busy looking for Bell's dick., so he could stay with her till morning without issue.
It isn't as implausible as what you seem to want it to be. Clearly she did not have any client that night, or else she and Bell would have been interrupted. If she has no client, then Aisha has no reason to look out for her, therefore it's pretty logical that no Amazons would be there to find Bell.

She seems him more as a pet rabbit.

Imagine if Tiona behaved like this

Attached: 1565482582184.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Out of his ass, there are no tangible experience points. But Bell gained some 4400 valis at the beginning, and a party of 5 level 1 adventurers makes around 25,000 valis per day (5,000 per person).

lol! I'm happy that someone saved my shop!

based

she's my favorite

>latest yenpress TL is vol 13
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh boy. They've gotten so far ahead of me while I was forced to be busy with life. I know what I'll be doing the rest of this month.

>she did not have any client that night
she did have one, but he didn't make it - probably chased away during the chasing scene.

>Aisha
did check on her and saw that she was riding a customer, for the first time (=unconscious with Bell under her), so she went away.

>October 29 is the date for vol 14
I should have fucking waited.

To be fair Danmachi got an early yenpress release and now they are just two volumes away from catching up with vol 15 the latest

Bell is the biggest faggot who gets juicy ass served to him on a silver plate, dude should fucking man up for once.

And become used goods?
Nah, Bell will be pure until the end!

Mansluts also get the rope.

this is the very first time i ever heard the term "used goods" used on a male of any kind.
kind of weird but makes sense somehow

I guess that gets revealed later, makes sense though I don't think anything in the last episode implied those events.

>Bell's encounter with the Juggernaut almost killed him eight times and wouldn't have died if it wasn't for Ryu's hard carrying with noah heal and elven hugs
very nice

Poor Little Argonaut Boy

LA CREATURA

if this doesnt spawn at least one doujin i will highkey want to off myself

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h39m31s889.png (1280x720, 827K)

Dunno about all of it, but I know he at least:

-Changed the name of the series from “Familia Myth” to the current garbage
-got lily to stick around and level up to level 2 eventually
-Forced Haruhime into being a virgin, nullifying the entire message of her arc
-Deus ex Machinad Wiene back to lifethis one’s okay though, since her living directly leads to and allows for the confrontation between Nell and Ais

Bell looks like a shota that somehow able to dodge all the onee-sans and ara ara's

And so far every girl is older than him.

>Bell

Do you like depressed short stacks?

Attached: BA835366-F584-434E-B1C2-0D1E40454176.jpg (1280x1770, 941K)

real talk.

why would anyone want to fuck brown sluts?

does anyone else think this is fucking disgusting?

get out

Attached: 1565828488835.jpg (888x768, 84K)

Is the author behind the lv 8 spirit garbage?

Wow, Wiene and Lily were supposed to die??

This, begone, now

>the most POWERFUL family in Orotoria
>a bunch of petite sluts

Absolutely retarded.

you should leave before you get yourself hurt

It's even worse because the brown amazon girls are taller than Bell.

That's actually gross.

wiene yes, in that wonderfully heartrending scene, which is why the fels ex machina feels so out of place
lili no, she was just going to be non-recurring after her redemption arc with bell, which is why most of her existence is mostly bell's pocket cockblock and 'oh yeah she has that one useful skill'
that said, omori finally got lili into a good place in the story with her more or less being the familia commander and lead tactician

>age gap
pinnacle taste

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 5.49.06 PM.png (798x354, 103K)

>age gap
>pinnacle taste

Only you think this.

I believe I speak for everyone else here when I say age-gap anything is fucking disgusting.

>most powerful
not most, but up there
from orario's pretty unique economic and societal position, you have no idea how important the sex industry is there

Do you get any satisfaction from publicly humiliating yourself and showing your inferior taste?

They're older than he is, browner than he is, and taller than he is.

Literally no one find that "hot".

speak for yourself only, fag
take your soapboxing and reddit spacing somewhere else

Attached: 1444687817316.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Bell is pretty cute.

What’s the age gap between your parents user?

IMAGINE
BEING
THIS
WRONG
HOLY
SHIT

Attached: tyrone laugh.gif (264x242, 3.23M)

>running crying through the streets
>shouting in panic while crying so more
>no please, you sexy ladies
>do not touch my wiener, please
>noooo
yeah, the little faggot is hell of cute, alright

it's from the novel.

I guess Bell and Aiz could have clashed over some other similar creature. But that'd also feel like an asspull after a death.

one pure boi

Attached: bell shirt only.jpg (1280x1050, 496K)

The petite part is mostly irrelevant since bullshit magic strength rather than muscles.
Actually what are muscles good for in Danmachi anyway? Surely best built is hungry skeleton lankies for maximum reach and evasion bonus.

God what a little manslut

>Actually what are muscles good for in Danmachi anyway?
Its clearly all about that Dex bonus there, everyone in the show presented as 'cool' wear light to no armor

I honestly want to lick Bell's thighs and put my cheeks on his ass

Leveling up insanely fast is at least in some ways as much a drawback as an advantage. All he really has to show for it is being put in more dangerous situations

get out of here, chloe

Attached: chloe stop.jpg (845x1200, 228K)

This episode was 'God I wish that were me' before she showed up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.49_[2019.08.16_19.32.31].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>This episode was 'God I wish that were me' before she showed up.
and then?
what was the episode then?
if you're implying that she ruined it, I'll hunt you down

your point is?

Attached: 1564591960025.jpg (2340x1080, 1.17M)

Any chance of Artemis popping up in LN timeline since AFAIK Arrow of Orion is alternate story that diverges from the main story after volume 5

>yet another episode of an alternate story that diverges from the main story
hahahaha

Also he's stronger than 95% of the people in town.

it ruined it for me too a little... it should have ended in ara ara by only beautiful women

In the same sense that anything could happen sure, but why would the author remove the plausibility of the movie just to use a character he had no plans for?

If anything she looks better than Aisha, sadly she is a wolfslut so it's a missed chance.

...tsk

Attached: file.png (508x559, 308K)

>the most POWERFUL family in Orotoria
They are strong, but way below Loki and Freya

damn, i hate speedreaders.
He already had LF, before his meeting with aiz.
The skill is not a result from his meeting with aiz, he already had rapid growth just not on the level he had after meeting her because he really got OBCESS over aiz.

No I'm pretty sure he got the skill after being rescued by Ais. The whole point of it is that he wants to catch up to her because she's his idolized hero. So later when he gets disillusioned with her, him having the skill still give him a boost makes no sense.

And?
Bromance>Romance

Bell's gonna get some of that Big Bull Cock

As I understand she's now dead in latest SO?

What was her problem with Aiz/Aria? I don't mind spoilers

Attached: Revis_38.png (307x479, 86K)

No, seriously, reread the fucking LN.

i think user meant 'she' as in phryne

He wanted to be a hero before meeting ais so he keeps the skill which has nothing to do with ais except making bell's desire to be stronger stronger.
Thar was replaced by a stronger heroism.

Attached: 1562427881313.jpg (1920x2139, 1.72M)

what would SEX with AIZ be LIKE?

Like fucking dead fish.

Not only that, but her vagina muscles are so strong you need to be a level 4 adventurer at a minimum to be able to penetrate her snatch.

>bell gets rescued by ais
>hestia updates bell's character sheet
>bell gets a new skill that pisses off hestia because bell got it from being rescued by ais

Wow it's exactly how I remembered. Tell me, why would Hestia want to hide the ability from Bell if it was only related to his desire to be a hero?

>She's a hooker trope

He already had the skill.
Because as she said many times, it unique skill, aside from being strong as fuck, which would make him a target of other gods.

He speaks like that vatnik/french/arab retard that plays on every battlefield 4 rush server
And the artstyle looks like sao.

What is she was a prostitute to feed her starving child?

>already had the skill

He didn't have the skill until Hestia updated his character sheet. If he already had it then his growth would've been high from the moment he started adventuring.

Attached: anon are you old enough to post here.jpg (1920x977, 165K)

Attached: booemr.jpg (310x163, 15K)

Even weak ass Halfings can get prostitutes

Attached: Danmachi-Season2-Episode6-5.jpg (1440x796, 91K)

iirc, if he got raped by Ishtar, Liaris Freese would be less effective.

There is literal shota getting lead by two women.

Attached: abe.jpg (470x313, 18K)

Um there's this funny thing we call "money", dear anons

Bro, his growth was greater than normal.
But LIKE THE FUCKING SKILL SAY
stronger desire faster growth, his obsession with aiz made his growth go through the roof.
Dude seriously why even bother reading the ln when you are speedreading.

Bruh you need to read the LN, he doesn't get the skill until Hestia updates his character sheet after meeting Ais. I know it hurts to be wrong but you have to let it go. Everything's going to be okay bruh.

I wouldn't say it's really a deus ex machina. Fels mentions they have a resurrection spell that had been useless for 800 years as they have never used it, and is seen following around Bell

Jesus fucking christ i give up.

>not deus ex machina
right, that's more like feels ex machina

he just fucking resurrected her, come on

and then, just few volumes later, Bell's hand miraculously has been glued back to his body.

Meh

Yeah right. Every slut wants to bang young shota untill he spills spaghetti.

Being a single mom is one of the other dealbreakers so actually that doesn't change anything.

You are mistaking it with the luck skill he had.

everyone can get prostitutes. that's the whole point of prostitution

>spills spaghetti
What???

>luck skill he had
He got the luck skill by lvling up to lvl 2
You are trolling me at this point i am going to stop replying to you.

>Being a single mom is one of the other dealbreakers so actually that doesn't change anything.

Even if she's a fox girl?

Im a diffrent user so you have to reply to me fagit.
He got the luck at lvl 2. Then he went to the dungeon. He came back the slut updated his sheet and found out he gained the other skill.

She will faint anyway so i'd fuck her.

>fucking a girl who's just lying their like a dead tuna

are you gay?

Are you implying he got LF at lvl 2?

Attached: 035.jpg (1123x1600, 485K)

yes

Attached: 1565797533755.jpg (222x293, 19K)

I get that you are both illiterate and retarded but it’s time to let go

>Hestia gave Bell a send-off to the kitchen as if she were seeing him off to war. Once he was there, she let out a quiet but heavy sigh.
>She picked up his status sheet from the bed and compared it to the one written on his back.
>Children change so fast… Completely different from us.
>Even the slightest thing could change them and spread quickly.
>It wasn’t desire or culture that defined the people of Gekai. Change did.
>I hate this! He changed because of her, and it isn’t fair! I won’t accept it!
>She held her head between her hands, scratching back and forth.
>Damn it!

Attached: Screenshot_85.png (678x665, 510K)

This does not in any way prove the affirmation that he got THE SKILL from aiz encounter, he already had it.

lol okay buddy. Believe what you want to believe when the proof is right in front of you.

+1

Why is every brown girl in this show a serial rapist?

What is Japan trying to tell us?

Attached: 563320AF-0638-4BE0-857A-BC655F03B958.jpg (1920x2106, 1.18M)

>ywn be raped by a flat amazon tomboy

Attached: 1552996634815.jpg (324x451, 14K)

>A woman…a chienthrope…
>From the roof of the building, Aiz watched Bell’s meeting with Nahza.
>…She’s stroking his hair.
>Unconsciously, her own hand stroked thin air comfortingly, like a little girl whose pet had been taken away from her.
>An instant later, she realized what she was doing and shook her head as if to clear it.

>brown
>flat
>tomboy

all bad things, though.

Fucking whores AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't care about your opinion

Attached: tiona1.png (1024x922, 1.08M)

Attached: tiona2.png (1024x465, 472K)

Is that a penis?

No

Attached: tiona.png (1916x1162, 2.37M)

>get tiona in bed
>find a penis

now what

They omitted a part from the LN. A hero in a story from Sword Oratoria got fucked over (i.e. brought to ruin) by a prostitute.

Why are you so obsessed with dicks?

Attached: 170 - 60i0yG4.png (1424x798, 1.04M)

F-FLAT

>More women…? An Amazon and…who could that be?
>Aiz looked down on the Amazon and the masked figure as they interacted with the boy.
>Oh, she just pressed her fingers against his lips.
>……And he’s being…embraced!
>Aiz watched in silence from the edge of the roof as the Amazon pressed Bell to her breast.

C U C K Q U E E N

Usually I would pick Ishtar from appearances alone, but after seeing how much of a bitch she is I would rather Freya.
Evil or not at least she is sure to get multiple orgasms without even putting the dick in.

>a bunch of petite sluts
Nigga since when does this shit matter in anime?
They are amazons, its been mentioned already that they are naturally much stronger than humans like Bell.

You never saw one of those anime where a bunch of sexy young adults are being lead by a fat chick in her 50s/60s? It's basically like that for the 100th time.

w-what did Ishtar do to Hermes?

You know what waterboarding is? She did that but with something else instead of water.
She kept going until he told her Freya's info.

Most of the Gods seem retarded and easily seduced by the Goddesses of Beauty.

No way Hermes didn't know it was going to turn out like that, however it doesn't change that he's the one who got smashed.

What would sex with this slut fox be like?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-17-11h55m10s079.png (1280x738, 799K)

In his first week of adventuring.

Attached: SumatraPDF_2019-08-18_01-58-26.png (747x107, 10K)

To be fair, he was only pretending to be raped.

In the LNs Ishtar literally pegs his ass.

Aiz is not a cuck, Tiona will be the one who gets cucked.

I know, what I mean is technically he lets her "interrogate" him so that he can happen to "spill the beans" to Ishtar. He has to pretend that he's not enjoying it.

I would say that sex with demi humans in general is the best because they have the uncontrollable "in heat" phase from their animal part.

Bell already had the skill before. Its just that 1: its a passive that already works naturally, 2: it doesn't need someone updating Bell's stats for it to work. Hestia only discovered it after she first updated his stats.

>hestia discovered it when she updated his stats
>she didn't notice he had an mega ultra SSS rare skill when she first brought him into her familia

I see, it's easy to miss something like that.

>Fuck this gay editor who made the story change to virgin prostitute.
Not sure if you faggots are shitposting or actually think this way.
She got sold into slavery, she never wanted any of it, didn't enjoy it and still does not. It is not society shaming her, it is by her own values and the circumstances that led to her current situation that she finds her condition abominable and far from ideal. The twist comes out as a surprise and a reward for her since it turns out she made friends in her environment that helped her and her hero saved her even though she was thought to be impure, demostrating his genuineness and that good things can still happen to people like her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.13_[2019.08.17_21.40.06].jpg (1280x720, 369K)

>written by the author himself
>fanfiction

>spinoff
>main story

These are two different things.

Oh hey new tl'd chapter.

Attached: C1.png (728x1032, 621K)

And she's a cinnamon roll too

Back to /pol/

hestia would've found out when she made the contract with bell. seems unlikely he had it prior.
both happen in the same universe, at the same time. anyone who thinks ais isn't endgame is a retard though.

He's banging them not marrying them you absolute faggot.

>but I've shared my bed with many men
Damn that got me hard.
I'd love being in the next room listening to her tight foxy pussy getting destroyed by hourly costumers.
And coming back inside to a scene of her completely covered in thick semen, ready to be slurped up by me.

Attached: [Gujira 4 Gou (Gujira)] Kimeseku ni Maketa Shounen [English] [N04h]_040 (4).jpg (698x569, 109K)

>covered in thick semen, ready to be slurped up by me.

Attached: 1560029007786.jpg (408x371, 22K)

Unfortunately, she has virginity plot armor thanks to Editor-kun. Heaven forbid we get a complex character with real flaws and meaningful past struggles or anything.

Attached: 1565143745632.gif (300x300, 611K)

>implying taking hundreds of cocks is a flaw
Women that have not had sex with at least 20 men do not interest me.

Attached: 5540f56150669ef84d74e23bd1c553df (2).jpg (342x356, 33K)

Cuck

Attached: 1565232456704.png (543x637, 547K)

Yes, call me bad names

Attached: sample_6ea9bb21b5d9336fca4242c987019653 (2).jpg (540x492, 68K)

nagger

>sample
>crop
no amount of bad names are enough

500 for bell x ais

Attached: 1562956171476.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I'm going to pick this series up. Which do you recommend: the manga, the light novels, or the anime? I'll try to get to them all, but I want to start with one.

LN but there is 14 out of the main one, 5 for the ryuu one, and 8 for the aiz one