Which is the better series?

Jojo or Hunter x Hunter

Attached: d966vt0-b6056441-1cc9-46be-ac63-ba5813b81c2a.png (842x461, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wblN9-05AM
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overall Jojo is better but HxH has higher heights

Evangelion

Attached: B0F9BD7D-7018-4835-852A-F7AB066ECEE2.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

HxH is better but JoJo is more fun

Jojo is art and Hxh is a.. shonen

Jojo has more style and is more unique, but in the writing, consistency, and overall lack of retardation HxH takes the win by a long shot

>tournament arc
>isekai arc
>thriller arc
>war drama arc
>politics arc
I like the variety in themes & settings in HxH that makes it more interesting.

buzzwords with no factual analysis to back it up, opinions discarded

Post your home address, I'd love to squash your flat skull even flatter

>Writing more than 5 words to say than one chinese cartoon is better than the other
Here’s my buzzword: end your life

Attached: 3F285A92-E5DA-42E0-9319-E5E5119CE492.jpg (183x201, 13K)

>console wars

I'm a big JoJo fan, since I've been keeping up with it since I was a literal child (okay 15 years old isn't a literal child but I digress) and to this day I have never sat down and read Hunter x Hunter all the way through. Nevertheless, this is hard for me.

Nen is really cool and despite how obviously JoJo the abilities get in the Chimera Ant arc, there are other facets of the series like the build up and team ups that excel over both what I recall from JoJo and am presently experiencing as I go through it.

The Chimera Ant arc is hyped to hell and back but it's not to be underestimated, it's really good. The Yorknew Arc is similarly appealing, but there's something about CA that evokes a semblance of Araki's best work. Ultimately, I cannot choose from an unbiased perspective even though I would be interested in such an analysis, as I am too loyal to JoJo.

Parts 7 and 8 of JJBA remain my preference. But mind you, I am biased.

everyone pay attention this is called shit taste

Attached: 1430088615589s.jpg (250x119, 5K)

Jojo is more fun

Jobros and hunter chads are allies.
Delete this thread

I want to see Jonathan fight Gon to the death in some sort of shitty simulated video game sprite battle.

Jojo is overflowing with soul
HxH is generic trash

>exam arc
>torunament arc
>tournament arc
>tournament arc
theres few things as uninspirired and generic as whisper x whisper

>tournament arc
Oh boy
>isekai ark
Oh no
>thriller ark
What?
>war ark
Oh boy
>politics
If I want politics I'll watch GiTS. Jojo's is superior by an absolute landslide.

I like the battle system in both but Jojo has a more episodic structure so I prefer HxH over all.

HxH has better overall plot, there is a great story structure underneath the events.
Jojo is very episodic and suffers terribly from the the "villain of the week" syndrome.

I would say HxH, it's more naunce in terms of charactarezetion, themes and has very unorthodox narrative. JoJo only became REALLY good after part 5, but Araki is extremely creative and original with his style and approach overall too

JoJo is a fun cartoon to watch and have a good laugh
Hxh is pretentious trash

Jojo is really boring tripe past part 2 for normalfags and the lolsorandum shitters
SBR was good though

Hunter x Hunter

niether, one is for hipsters the other is for autistic fags who love to read manuals

Based

Jojo has some really good parts but then again Jojo parts 1-3-6 is just garbage, HxH is much more consistent and mature over all.

HxH has better writing and is more enjoyable.

>exam arc
>tourney arc
>mafia arc
>shitty video game arc
>bug arc
vs
>vampires and zombies arc
>super vampires arc
>vampire and punching ghosts arc
>SoL/Yanki arc
>Mafia arc
>Prison arc
>Old west arc
>Mystery arc

Who wins? This is unbiased listing.

Attached: fear.jpg (887x1400, 508K)

Dio
>I just want power lmao, fuck all of you insects

Kars
>I am the ultimate lifeform, let me just pose dramatically for a month or two and then die to a ridiculous asspull

Dio2
>damn my ultimate power is being threatened by weak joestars.. I know, I'll send a staircase of weak 1v1 "assassins" against them until they reach me

Kira
>oh woe is me I'm not allowed to be a murderous cuck in peace! WHAT THE FUCK MY POWERS HAVE WEAKNESSES!?

I stopped at part 4 because it just got too fucking stupid for my taste

>Meanwhile HxH villains

Hisoka
>A mentally ill thrillseeking deviant who has little to no regard for human life, the only mercy he knows is the type that he benefits from.
>helps or backstabs people on a whim when he feels like it, even the other villains
>does tricks and evil only to lure and face powerful opponents to test himself against, and is not below letting "enemies" live just so he can face them again once they're powered up

Chrollo
>meticulous planner, thinker and a criminal organization leader
>has a rare and powerful nen type, but doesn't flaunt it or attempt to rule the world by force or anything, just wants to hang out with his "family"
>gray morality, not exactly evil but definitely not a nice guy either.

Meruem
>a great sense of superiority and the accumulative power of hundreds of thousands of living beings worth of nen
>massive character growth, starts out as a sociopathic autist, in to a tyrant, and finally a noble king that learns to value things other than power, despite his nature being against it.
>has admirable intellect, only lost to one of, if not the greatest tactical mind in the world, aka he is near perfect but never allowed to reach that final milestone
>lectured by a strong human who he deems inferior, it sinks in and he shows respect and compromises his plans and values because of it
>literally abandoned all of his evil ideals on his final moments

I'd like to see you describe a Jojo villain even half as well

Attached: 1446589992802.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Attached: joseph.jpg (640x448, 138K)

>"Send the Zodiacs with me to handle everything with ease? No thanks, implant an atomic bomb in my chest as I head into North Korea to face Perfect Cell."

Attached: 3rd hokage.jpg (3024x3024, 738K)

Based

Hisoka and Chrollo aren't villains.

Biased shitposting retarded Hunter"""""""""""Chad"""""""""""""""""""”"""""""

Look, I know that you feel offended by my objectively true post, because JoJo is your favorite series and you can't stand anons rightfully shitting on it. But let me take you for a ride and. HxH has had several completely unique storylines, including the current one (I mean, "Succession War, except that murder is still illegal, so all deaths are to be performed with shadowy assassinations and scheming, and all participants are given Stands that they don't know about" is a concept worthy of its own manga).

JoJo has many setting differences, but the substance and content of each part is largely the same. Introduce a new stand user, the protagonists fight and defeat the stand user, rinse and repeat. The actual story isn't very deep. Also, JJBA monster/villain of the week formula just doesn't age well and so many of the fights can be considered filler. I love it for Araki's style and creative abilities but I'm not delusional enough to compare it to HxH.

Attached: Tsechad.jpg (388x707, 57K)

>send a zodiac
>they die and are absorbed
>king is literally invincible now
great job retard

And nothing from HxH ever stood out to me as noteworthy. Does this mean JoJo is the superior franchise?

They always leave out Genthru.

Based. Togashi is a true master of creating antagonists.

Attached: hxh antagonists.jpg (1824x918, 1.06M)

Yeah, but no JoJo villain is as bland or uninteresting as Genthru is.

>no less than 5 antagonists that are antagonists just because
>1 antagonist that believes he is greater than humanity
>his 2 loyal subordinates
>le degeneracy hater

Truly an all star rogues' gallery

dio
pillar men

>No mention of Pucci, Valentine and Joubin
Dumb animeonly

there would be no need for the implant if him and all of the zodiacs would have went to North Korea to battle against Perfect Cell, fuckface.

They don't exist solely for the protagonists to defeat them like Jojo villains, so there's that.

JoJo is Togashi approved and Araki is based. Obviously HxH is the better work but HxH wouldn't be what it is without JoJo to take inspiration from.

Attached: 1556855834336.png (1680x1252, 843K)

>syndrome
It’s called a format.

youre a retard
if he takes a fucking chomp out of ONE of them hes literally invincible
fuck u idiot go back to dbz

JoJo has many setting differences, but the structure of each part is largely the same. Introduce a new stand user, the protagonists fight and defeat the stand user, rinse and repeat. In HxH the different arcs are actually different structurally. For instance, Yorknew leads a much less rigid narrative structure where anything can happen and is propelled forward by ever raising tension with mini payoffs and misdirections which are reminiscent of a thriller. SW is multilayered information warfare contained within 1 floor of a building. CA is a species war following the rise and fall of an entire civilization which dives into human nature on a fundamental level, with guerilla warfare and tense infiltration missions ultimately rising into a fevered debate on the fundamental nature of humanity.

I love both manga but it's no question which has given us more variety over the years, despite HxH being much shorter.

Attached: mafia boys.jpg (502x350, 75K)

Hisoka: When I saw Gon and Killua from behind, how do I say this, I got a boner.

Millenials will say Jojo is better, but they are young to understand what makes HxH the best manga. Also the later follows the logical way while the other has cartoon levels of nonesense that make it fun to watch but impossible to consider actually good as a whole. Jojo is a fart joke while HxH is a rhetorical joke. Not for everyone, thus the reason people shit on it.

Attached: i generally dont care what anyone else thinks.png (273x260, 161K)

I know you are referencing Kira with the Mona Lisa, but I'm pretty sure Hisoka gets bonners all the time. He got one when he spared Kurapika and Leorio in the hunter exam too. Probably got another while fighting Kastro. And he sure as heck jizzed all over his pants before realizing Kuroro had his nen removed at the end of the Genei Ryodan arc.

Attached: 1550018879073.gif (400x400, 389K)

>Kuroro
fuck off

Why didn't they just nuke the palace?

plothole

jojofags are as bad as bleachfags.
>y-yeah GER is an asspull but it's so cool! araki asspulls with style!
like fucking really? how is this excusable?

...and just like that, the entire jojo fandom was BTFO

Still better than Alluka, hunternigger.

the fact that no one has even tried to cut after this user's request to defend jojo villains, speaks volumes about the actual quality of the series

Based.

>O MY GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM
>O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND
>O MY AJA STONE
>O MY DIO'S DIARY
It's not even a fucking competition. Accept that your series' writing is just sub-par at best and cope with it.

>seething

>O MY FLAMING FIST
>O MY HAMON ERUPTION
>O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND
>O MY PARKING BRAKES
>O MY REQUIEM ARROW
>O MY STAND DISC
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION
>O MY ROKAKAKA FRUIT

based

So this is the non argument of a Jojofag, huh...

>HxH
>Jojo
Both of you cancers should be rounded up and shot in the head

>O MY SOCK

This might be suprising OP but I equally like both of the series shocking I know.

kill yourself, moe/sol slurping faggot

JoJo is consistently good but it has received the worst fanbase with its animated counterparts. Like, objectively, the worst fanbase, it's a bunch of faggots who all conform to the popular opinion and post terrible image macros like those King Crimson ones where they say DP should skip Part 6. A majority of them also can't read from what I learned, unable to appreciate the nature of Part 1 and completely misunderstand whole chunks of Part 5.
HxH on the other hand consistently improves, but gets like one volume a year. I think I might prefer it though, the two series are really close. The fanbase is actually quite funny, they expose many groups on Yea Forums for the autists they are as a lot of them don't get the joke. When you see long posts being made and you source them back to plebbit, that's not a shocking revelation, that's the joke. Some fucking idiot made a huge ass "analysis" about Hisoka's flaccid length or some shit and now it's getting posted for shits and giggles.
So yeah, HxH >= JoJo

Hisoka has done less negative acts and more positive than chrollo.

Mereum is not evil.

from part 7 onwards jojos writing and format (monster of the week etc.) improves significantly its not HxH but it has more to offer than the previous entries.

Hxh is overrated but at least way more solid than jojo bs.

>m-muh intelligent manga!
Get bashed in the head until your brain splattered over the pavement faggot

>Mereum is not evil.
>speedreading his introduction

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v21-042.jpg (2037x3056, 957K)

high IQ post

>get this mcguffin and youll get a power up
>gets it
>waaaooooow essbool

whispervirgin pls

im capping this post, it's A: based and B: incredibly intelligent

leave GODsayama out of this you cuck

Yeah, maybe asspull wasn't the correct terminology. How about...bad writing?

As a Hunterchad, Dio Brando (from Part 1) actually works really well as a thematic point in the struggles of humanity vs inhumanity. While Johnathan represents humanity, a man who only wants to protect and never kill, he even cries when he is forced to kill (or so he thought) Dio. He is the complete embodiment of what it means to have humanity.
Meanwhile his brother is the opposite, what it means to be inhuman. He rejects the compassion of others, even the man who raised him most of his life. It's no coincidence that Dio stops being human in a literal sense after stabbing his father figure. That is an important step in showcasing his side of the argument. This scene also solidifies why Speedwagon is a main character of the part, as he is there to explain this to the speedreaders in the audience, as he calls out Dio on being inhumane to the person who raised him into the "man" he is now.
tl;dr Part 1 is deeper than most people give it credit for.

Attached: 1536674123403.png (908x1007, 448K)

>Darwinism is evil

Attached: 1550230707982.png (320x180, 113K)

JoJo has soul and is artful whereas HxH is just some shit shonen written by some dude who should be dead already.
Fagashi will never ever get an entire Louvre room for him to do anything he wants with. They are not even comparable. Araki is the best living artist and Togashi is some footnote overrated by hipsters and gen x losers.

Attached: whatever.png (374x417, 58K)

Based Hunterchad. Dio in part 1 is a great antagonist. It's a shame that Araki forgot how to write good villains in most later parts.

Attached: 259.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Togashi's art has more soul

Attached: 0271-018.jpg (1066x1600, 407K)

So where is his louvre exposition?

Louvre exposed JoJo to please the homosexual community

I agree that HxH villains are good except Hisoka, he’s just:
>LMAO i want to fight strong guys

They both fucking suck and I hate their fanbases more than a rusty nail up my urethra. I genuinely hope you faggots outlive your children

It's true that Meruem and Chrollo are better characters than all JJBA antagonists from part 1 to 6, but not Hisoka. Kira has way more depth and especially originality to his character than him. The description you gave for Hisoka has literally no signs of special characterization but just simple battleshonen "uhImsocoolanddangerous" villain tropes that even apply to other JJBA antagonists, some of which you criticized too like Dio. In contrast to that Kira is anything but your typical battleshonen villain, which by the looks of your description for him you don't realize (either due to ignorance or just sheer stupidity). He simply wants to live a normal life which at the time of DiU's publishing was a concept that couln't be applied to any other manga or anime antagonist. The reader learns about his ideals, his lifestyle and about everything that applies to his daily life in great detail adding to his depth and even more than that making him an incredibly relatable character in the process. His introductory into the series with Shigechi adds him more characterization than Hisoka ever gained in HxH. And it doesn't stop there, we see him actually struggle against the heroes of the story and we see his determination to achieve his "quiet life". We see him actually gain development too with him becoming Kosaku Kawajiri, be it via his interaction with the stand arrow or with Shizuku Kawajiri. All in all he's got way more depth to his character than you give him credit for and more than the likes of Hisoka too and arguably Chrollo.
I won't dive to the JJBA villains you didn't mention like Valentine and Joubin, but Valentine surpasses even Kira when it comes to depth and Joubin is in the same ballpark with Kira.

Cope harder. Araki is an artist, Togashi is a sick faggot.

Is it always the same retard triggered by this or there are others?
I bet he also calls Senritsu by "Melody".

I disagree on that.
While I dislike Kars, DIO in Part 3 seemed like he'd be an immense improvement. Always in the shadows, far less openly evil than Dio Brando. It seemed like he had been improved and received some natural development for a guy locked in a casket for 100 years. But, come DIO's World, he's back to just being evil and acting like a generic bad guy.
Yoshikage Kira is a guy who runs entirely on charisma, and it works. The only issue is that he exists only so Part 4 can have a villain that actually sort of works, small town serial killer. Every other villain was essentially just evil because they felt like it, Kira was the bad guy because it was in his nature to do so. He's like the Jeffery Dahmer of JoJo's villains, he's just doing what he can to get off.
Diavolo is a return to form for Araki. He is a villain fully entrenched in the themes of a part, Part 5 being about resolve and acting against fate. While Giorno and the crew work and struggle to their endpoint, showing immense resolve, Diavolo hides and skips time in an attempt to warp fate to his desired endpoint (which is revealed to be a pointless endeavor in Sleeping Slaves). Pic related explains why Diavolo's skipping is an important factor in the themes of the part, as it's an explicit way of showing his true lack of resolve.
Finally, there is Pucci, who is a really good antagonist. He once again embodies the themes of the Part and the series as a whole, his goal being to show the world their fate to achieve heaven. Every scene he's in he takes center stage, he has so much charisma and this is in addition to the Part showing more of the philosophical DIO we were promised back in Part 3 but never got.
I'm basically out of text now, but you get the point. Part 2 and 3 are where Araki dropped the ball, Part 4 is where he starts to pick it back up.

Attached: arakino.png (761x381, 488K)

Based. Hunter x Hunter villains often don't simply exist as an obstacle for protagonist to overcome like in other series. They have own desires and motives, sometimes they even help main character to move forward if they feel like it. Like Hisoka helping Gon in Hunter Exam and Greed Island. Sometimes they have same interests as a protagonist and just want to save person they value, like Pakunoda and Genei Ryodan as a whole in Yorknew Arc. Even when Togashi creates some formulatic villain who wants power and conquer the world, like with Meruem, he turns whole archetype upside down in order to tell interesting story about search for identity, human nature, compassion and love. They are not villains, antagonists or even anti-heroes, they simply individuals, which makes them so unique and unforgettable.

Attached: Just Because.jpg (1348x2100, 1.3M)

ow the edge

>Jojo character are so unidimensional
That’s the thing user, jojo is about unidimensional characters fighting each others. It doesn’t really need to have a complex villain, but charismatic. Dio is just an autistic that wants power and reject humanity, but the execution of that is flawless, with chatprases (Muda) or memorable moments (Shinei Kaykojin, bread, etc). You can say that Meruem is a great villain with an great arc, and it is, but you can’t really tell 5 memorables quotes from him. Nothing wrong with that. Also hxh is a long shonen meanwhile jojo is like 7 short different shonens.

It looks like a draft.

it's called brush and ink

Attached: TogashiBrushInk284.jpg (1066x784, 486K)

>Togashi's art has more soul
No, just no. HxH would be better if it was a light novel

No, it's called draft. Be grateful I didn't post the scribbles Togashi publicised.

Togashi can't be stopped

Attached: 0267-016.jpg (2133x1600, 392K)

That's nothing outstanding. Just decent.

Haha, look at those feet. Here's a true master.

Attached: lucy.jpg (509x693, 114K)

>jojo
>the shittiest animation ever
No thanks. Eat your shit by yourself.

The layout puts the King and Komugi into focus. Like the panel before, we do not get to see his face. In fact, we don’t see his face for a few panels because of his distress and rage. In this case, blacking out the face communicates more than putting in a twisted reaction. As soon as the King asks Pitou to heal Komugi, we see his expression. And his expression is not one of darkness or rage, but one of light. He is innocent, full of love, and something so contrary to what his enemies believed him to be (because he changed) they doubt the legitimacy of their mission. Because of how he looks here, Pitou resolves to do everything he can to save Komugi, and changes. This panel communicates Meruem’s light and we the audience understand why the characters act the way they do later. It's a brilliant composition, troglodyte.

Attached: Heal Komugi.jpg (1066x820, 286K)

rude

Kino.

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

So other than this pathetic overanalysis, do you have anything?

What was Araki thinking?

Attached: 1550230707982.png (240x240, 114K)

rude

What a pile of bullshit. Are you one of those people who jerk off to modern "art" and post essays how a black square describes chicken's soul?

Togashi is better at anatomy but Araki is better at design

GER isn't an asspull you retard, it was clearly etablished that whoever got the arrow would win

Meruem looks so good here, damn.
I also love this page. How Togashi uses drops of ink to add elemt of impressionism is truly breathtaking

Attached: HxH216.jpg (1066x1600, 777K)

Which is better guys? Ice cream or lasagne?

So the hiatusfags are the Zack Snyder fags of Yea Forums? Overanalyzing film school dropouts that pretend these sophomoric sensibilities are high art?

Based.

Togashi's stylistic range is breathtaking. Palm’s positioning here and the way her cheeks are drawn remind me of da Vinci’s sketches.

If you have no counter argument you should just be quiet and let the adults post kino. You're clogging up the thread.

Attached: Palm Kino.jpg (1066x1600, 694K)

>remind me of da Vinci’s sketches
I swear to God, I would bash your skull in if only I could.

/thread
If you like one, you should like the other.

I enjoy both. I won't get much out of comparing the two, they're on opposite ends of the flavor spectrum.

So is there any substance to it or just your desperate posturing? Do books without drawings make you feel insecure? Oe makes better use of fantasy elements than Togashi wishes he could without doing a single doodle
Grow up user.

JoJo villains are actually capable of achieving things, like killing relevant characters and having a lasting impact on the narrative, which inherently makes them superior, regardless of all that stupid pasta.

you don’t really have to. But you can respect each others fandoms

Attached: AF28539E-D570-43A8-801F-3848BD3F909A.jpg (673x577, 265K)

>HxH
>shit writing
>lazy author
>hiatusniggers
>Tournament arc
>tournament arc
>tournament arc
>tournament arc
>nothing changes everyone is still shitty
>shit character motivation, "HURRR MUH DADDY WANTED ADVENTURE DURRRR"
not even a remote contest, jojo wins by fucking miles and miles. HxHniggers are just mad they sunk so much time into shit so they keep doubling down.

This page with Palm is outstanding.
I would like to talk about this one, from hunter exam. Anytime Togashi draw’s Hisoka’s cards in action will be a standout panel. He perfectly balances his black and whites to make them pop against the movement lines. His minimalist approach gives the cards weight, and that split second effect before the cards cause blood.

Attached: 155213.jpg (1066x1600, 308K)

Yes, no one is obligated to, I meant should as in most likely to.
This console wars thing between battle shonen series is really depressing. It's usually between the good ones, like JoJo, HxH, Db and OP, too. Ridiculous.

>it's good because it's le randum and goofy xd
no, leave

You missed the entire point

What does Hunter x Hunter have? Good writing? Who gives a shit. JoJo's is literally a meme in manga form. Everything from it is the greatest thing ever because if you start actually trying to critically nitpick it you end up completely missing the point of the series. It's a glorious, fun, nonsensical mess that everyone can unite around.

I used to think Jojobronies are the worst. But then came Huntercucks which is basically wolfcuc from Yea Forums multipled by 100

Jojo doesn't take itself seriously half the time and while there are many forgotten plot points, the story is still entertaining and there is way more thought put into it than people think.
H*nter x H*nter is a shitty pretentious psuedo-deep manga made for those fat kids in highschool who always tried to act stoic. Doesn't help that the art is shit too. And for some reason it breeds the worst type of faggots on this site, who just have to infest every thread like roaches.
I know you'll all just reply to me with five paragraphs of over analyzing bullshit, but listen to this; I'm not going to read it so don't waste your time.

Attached: 1564511583679.jpg (1583x1210, 738K)

The relationship between Genthru and his two buddies is already enough to make him 10x deeper than any villain in Jojo.

based and jojopilled

>H*nter x H*nter is a shitty pretentious psuedo-deep manga
Based. You can just look on almost every page or screencap from the anime and tell that it was written by smug retard who thinks that what he does is super smart without any self-awereness. It's like watching Ergo Proxy. I felt like Gon gonna start quoting Nietzsche or Kant in any second.
JoJo charactersa actually having fun sometimes

Attached: 155351234.jpg (1200x850, 794K)

Yea, thats gonna be a based and nen pilled from me

HxH is better. It plays in a league of its own.

Attached: 1564995627488.jpg (2070x1198, 1023K)

>just turn off your brain and enjoy the fun, bro
Nice argument, JoJofag

>He didn't understand Ergo Proxy
Brainlet detected.

Main character is named Re-l.. like REAL dude
also don't forget Deleuze and Guatarri DUDE it's like philosophers you know?

That's just your surface level understanding of Ergo Proxy. I had the exact same feelings first time I watched it, had to force myself to sit down and watch it until the last 4-5 episodes when shit actually gets explained to you and by the end I thought it was brilliant. Then rewatched it knowing what the fuck is really going on and I thought yep, it's fucking brilliant.
About the people saying that it's terrible, they do so because the show is slow and has a confusing structure, the muted tones and simplistic style isn't for everyone.
Ergo Proxy is a show that will not be very interesting to people who have never undergone or are undergoing any sort of an identity crisis, or collapse of their established system of values and priorities in life don't feel existential dread very often. They'll just have nothing to relate to and think it's meaningless setpieces.
I shouldn't bother trying to explain colours to the blind.

Attached: 1554647397599.png (500x725, 602K)

>rgo Proxy is a show that will not be very interesting to people who have never undergone or are undergoing any sort of an identity crisis, or collapse of their established system of values and priorities in life don't feel existential dread very often. They'll just have nothing to relate to and think it's meaningless setpieces.

If author capable express his ideas and certain themes only to a person who can 'relate' to these ideas: it's a bad author

So a kid making scribbles is soul?
I know togashi can draw, he just doesnt care anymore cause huntercucks still eat it up whenever he shits out a new chapter on a restaurant napkin.

I get tired of jojo after a short while and have to take a break before picking it up from where I left. It's a feeling of nausea, don't know how to better explain it. It's like when you get too much of a flavor of ice cream and you feel like never eating candy ever again
I was able to binge hunter x hunter in a few weeks

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

>These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence
I know you're **pretending** but the writer can't even properly explain the mongoloid stuff he comes up with. Am I supposed to turn of sections of my brain to "enjoy it better"?

the one with actual character growth, ambitions, meticulous plots and story that remains consistent and doesn't forget why/how a thing works

Attached: 1404707258395.png (716x809, 639K)

Thread should have ended here. No wonder JoJofags are so silent, I would feel embarrassed too

because the entire population would die since they are all outside palace, speedreader

JoJo is artistically and thematically great to the point where you can absolutely start analyzing it. You clearly enjoy the series and that's cool but you made a nonsensical argument here.

That was addressed more than once in the thread

Holy shit go fuck yourself.
You're quite literally the cancer ruining JoJo's discussion.

>All these generic shonenshit arc

Yikes

>SoL

Not him but it's always execution > idea.
Everything's been done before.

>execution
> idea
HxH has neither

Hunter X Hunter completely botches all of its potential just so it can continue being a longrunning shonen. The Chimera Ant arc is fucking incredible, except for when all of its consequences are permanently revoked. The fucker almost had the craziest shonen twist of all time, Gon fucking lost it, Gon was naive, and Gon fucked up. Maybe it conflicts with the tone or whatever, but I think Gon should have died and the series should have ended w/ Killua meeting Ging. Would have been way more impactful and the whole thing was totally set up to make it work.

You changed your argument.
And that is subjective.

Sorry, I'm not him. Just a random user cutting into the argument.

But the first user is listing the arcs by themselves as if it were some merit, nothing is being said about execution.

>I think Gon should have died and the series should have ended w/ Killua meeting Ging
Ya blew it. Thank god you aren't writing it.

He's right and you are in denial.

1st user talked about how he liked the variety in themes, 2nd user talked about how they were all generic themes you see in shonen. Neither talked about execution. I brought it up bec cliche themes are in literally every anime so it wasn't a real argument.

Civilians died from the radiation anyway.

samefag

both

*ahem*

Dio
>contrasts Jonathan in everyway possible, depicting what truly constitutes good and evil in men
>subscribes to an utterly Darwinist perception of society due in part to his childhood, culminating in his abandonment of humanity
>becomes more reflective and recognises human potential after 100 years of dormancy, even returning Jonathan's affection albeit in a twisted fashion
>his goals evolve into something beyond simple domination onward

Cars
>a visionary who put himself at odds with the rest of his race
>formed a sense of camaraderie with the Pillar Men who followed him
>after losing his lifelong buds, Cars drops all pretense of morality to pursue his vision
>the asspull is as much of a surprise to Joseph as it is to him; his fate inflicts a brutal irony on his (successful) quest for immortality

Kira
>wants to live a mundane life, in direct contrast with most shounen villains
>tries his hardest to escape the heroes' pursuit, but the homicidal urges betray his need to remain incognito
>goes from being a nervous wreck to becoming exuding confidence in the final act of Part 4, both establishing him as a greater threat while also leading to his downfall

Diavolo
>has two markedly different personalities that share a close relationship, sometimes making the audience wonder which one is the original
>has an obsession with remaining in the shadows to the point that his identity remains unknown for most of Part 5
>wants nothing more than to erase his past through any means necessary, even if it means killing his own daughter

Pucci
>does everything for the sake of humanity's happiness, even if the implications of his plan elude him
>was drawn to Dio after tragedy struck his family, turning him from an kindly priest into a fanatical fatalist
>sees himself as destined to carry out Dio's plan as a result regardless of any reservations he may have
>ends up being the most successful villain so far

And that's not even getting into Valentine and Jobin.

Attached: 1494456763010.jpg (681x813, 359K)

>all of its consequences are permanently revoked
How so? Gon sacrificed all his nen to gain the power, and he still has lost his nen. He didn't sacrifice his life, his body simply grew to accommodate his new power. Which is why Alluka was able to heal his body but not his nen.

faggot

Attached: fuck off.png (1594x660, 73K)

>everything has to be overexplained with exposition
>good writing

Attached: 16f476f8.jpg (1417x1080, 98K)

Based

Yeah but can you get a chapter at least more than 2 times a year?

>a good series or a garbage series
>which one is better?
Hunterfags are so fucking embarrassing.

BASED

>lost his Nen
Who cares? The reason he became a hunter in the first place was to meet his Dad. Why the fuck does he need superpowers anymore? He can probably just retrain and get new Nen anyway.

Based

You dont understand, by intentionally writing a generic shonen he was subverting it!

holy motherfucking based, let it be a tie

theyre both shows that people rave about being better than shonen despite being essentially the same, the comparison makes sense

The Chad Jojo Yea Forums
youtu.be/2wblN9-05AM

The Virgin Hunter"Chad" Yea Forums
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Guys stop, your both faggots. The true best series was the friends we made along the way.

>There's this 8-10 year old girl who sells candles outside the church in the town I live in
Her voice is deeper than this
literally the first comment from that jojo video with 500+upvotes

>animation
moron

Attached: 1498815676340.jpg (500x704, 102K)

T-The hunterchads...they're too strong....

Like Killua gives a shit about Gon's father. Ging and Gon at the world tree is the peak of the series.

>jojo chads screaming at the top of their longs
>hiatus virgins whispering to not wake up their parents

Attached: 1546992745552.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Based

Attached: kingCrimson.png (1917x1080, 1.63M)

kill la kill fag checking in for the kill
even got the numerals

Attached: 1550545111280.png (339x321, 92K)

wow it "only" took you 8 hours to come up with something....

Attached: 1447858816144.jpg (485x480, 28K)

Maybe read what I'm responding to before cutting in.

Pucci was the LEAST successful villain. He punched his brother's disc into a kid and caused his 20 years of hard work to be flushed down the drain, caused his own existence being erased, and his enemies came back to lead happier lives.

Losing your superpowers and becoming like 99.9% of the population isn’t a good substitute for death.

you can "ironically" act like a retard all you want

>fun is a buzzword
wew lad

not to mention they fucking deaged him so he can still be a child

Attached: 1548780361942.png (375x409, 124K)

You have to have brain damage to honestly believe what you just said. jojo follows the same parttern for over a hunreded episodes and is the most repetitive anime on earth. If it wasnt for the references and meme you probably wouldnt even know that jojo exists you fucking normie kys

>diavolo vs most of bruno's group
>both trying to get powerup
>giorno gets powerup but also loses 2 members of the group to Diavolo
if you think that GER is an asspull then you're just retarded

Attached: Screenshot_83.png (1116x626, 1.65M)

I mean three of the five arcs have a fucking tournament in hxh

There are no tournaments in HxH

>There are no tournaments in HxH

Attached: 1559924984903.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

Prove that there is a single tournament?

considering people get stands by being pierced with the arrow, it's not a jump in any type of logic to think that there would be some sort of reaction if the same thing happened to someone who was already a stand user, or if their stand was hit by the arrow. it also happens to three characters in the series so it's not even something that comes out of nowhere.

JoJo is constant battle of the week. Look at part 3 4 and 5. Every bit of the storyline is just bogged down with a fight that was more often pointless to the main plot ahead. Hxh rarely does fights and spends all of it's time on a focused plot. And they are both shonens. If anything hxh is less shonen from how little they fight in that show.

>gothic
>40's
>ride around the world
>slice of life
>mafia
>prison
>horse competition
>I haven't read part VIII yet, but seems like another SoL

are we really talking about variety with motherfucking jojo?

the first fucking arc did you even watch or read anything?

He posts that in every thread. The autist has been traumatized since people explained to him that there are no tournament arcs in HxH.

Attached: Tournament autist.png (1869x396, 70K)

that was an exam arc

Refer to

>Hunter Exam arc
>Heavens Arena arc

Embarrassing.

Attached: OqhoxSB.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

JoJo despite not reading or watching it. I'm aware Araki isn't a Square Enix/Toriyama slave to Dragon Quest.

it literally ends in a tournament fit with brackets

Heavens Arena doesn't work like a tournament. You can come and go as you please for multiple months as long as you don't lose too many matches. It's more like an arena with a ranking system.

The majority of Hunter Exam phases aren't competitions (quiz, running, cooking, capturing eggs, climbing), you cherrypicked one of the few, which is mostly skipped, so it hardly qualifies as a tournament arc.

>every single thread
>archive from six months ago

How will Hunterfags ever recover?

it still has a tournament. You can say it's not a tournament arc but it ends in a tournament. And Heavens Arena is totally a tournament fit with rules, referees, and having your opponents chosen for you all for prize money

they skip that part and show only killua and gon losing their fights

that's not a good thing user that was togashi being lazy

Truly a genius subversion.

Heavens Arena is a training arc

>Heavens Arena doesn't work like a tournament.
Just bec Togashi changed the structure a bit (which he always does) doesn't mean it's not a tournament.

It's still a tournament whether they show all the fights or not.

Based as always

holy shit subversion

Why do you retards pretend it's full of tournament arcs? You're only making it obvious you haven't read the series.

>a tournament is not a tournament becuz it’s not
Huntard logic, everybody...

how can it be a tournament arc if there was no tournament?

>fight on a stage
>have to follow rules
>referees
>prize money
>not a tournament

>retards
>plural
It's one guy who is assmad about there being no tournament arcs in HxH, see

OP is a massive faggot trying to destroy the Hunterchad and Jobro alliance and if you reply to this thread falling for his bait you are an even bigger faggot.
No but seriously, who even falls for this garbage bait ?

Attached: wPUmzeU.png (479x702, 220K)

Writing: hxh
Fights: hxh
Originality: jojo
asspulls: jojo
Main characters: Hxh
Side characters: jojo
Shit fanbase: jojo and hxh

there was no tournament tho

The same reason you retards like to pretend Meruem isn’t from the Cell Games arc.

>calling the entire hunter test a "tournament arc"
>calling the entire nen-learning arc that had like 3 fights a "tournament arc"
Seething BnHA fags, I assume
it's not a tournament arc unless it revolves around the "tournament", you retards

Steel Ball Run, Stone Ocean and Battle Tendency are by far a lot much better than HxH. Vento Shitoreo and Jojonothingfuckinghappenslion are below HxH, the rest is kinda better (SC and DiU) or equal (PB)

they went there to train, not to win the tournament

>Hunterchad and Jobro alliance
The what now? Everyone hates hunterniggers, you have no friends, no allies. The gall of that retard.

Jokes on you, i like HxH 1999 and Jojo Stone Ocean

>one huntard says it is a tournament it just wasn’t the focus
>one huntard says there was no tournament at all
At least the only fact here is that you all are low iq shit stains

You have the shittest taste I have ever seen.

>final exam
>no actual fights
>lasted 3 or 4 chapters
>still trying to argue semantics and call that a "tournament arc"
You are so fucking pathetic user. You're so caught up in trying to have the final word that you don't even realize how dumb you sound defending your retarded argument.

Attached: 1529636286510.jpg (1200x653, 80K)

>Newfag

I though there was no tournament retard?

>implying jojotards aren't the same type of shit

Attached: 34554.jpg (480x360, 29K)

You coping?

>HeroAcafag even attempting to talk shit
Your threads are coping over your mangaka being a hack, fujos and shipping.

I didn't ask you to introduce yourself, cuntboy.

jojofags are worse off, especially with the influx of anime only normies

not in HE

While Araki's photorealism when it comes to characters looks fantastic on a technical level, in motion you can never tell right off the bat what the fuck he is even trying to convey and their facial expressions past part 4 starts and ends at the Zoolander "Blue Steel" look.
Togashi's clean minimalism is much easier to read, his characters are much more expressive, and he can covey a hell of a lot more with a single panel through just his art because he isn't trying to emulate real life.

no u.

>gets fucked by facts
>ignores them
Top kek. Huntards btfo

>no u
cringe level post, as expected from a seething faggot like yourself

>facts
Where?

>Togashi's clean minimalism
It's called a draft.
>no u
>no u
>reee I won becuz I used a slur before you, mommy tell him something

>It's called a draft.
Wrong.

Attached: 1538418210998.jpg (1566x802, 889K)

You know nothing about art

Neither do huntards, as I can see.

is that screencap from your gay deku porn collection, user?

>two posts in half a year
>assmad
take your meds

You're literally a brainlet when it comes to what artistic merit is. You're putting arbitrary rules saying a more minimalist style can't be classed as art. I bet you even think Araki's art is just 'funny meme art bruh'.

Attached: D2Ab-Z1X0AAn8pj.jpg (1200x900, 487K)

>it wasn't a tournament
>they only went to train
>they didn't go to win the tournament
>except it's not a tournament
is this why they act ironically retarded all the time because they can't actually win normal arguments?

You could at least post something half-decent. I guess Hunterniggers are as lazy as their deified mangaka.

For real though, why are HxH haters (the ones who obsess over the series and make 100 threads daily like OP, telling everyone why supposedly HxH is so shit without offering any arguments) more obnoxious than the actual "hunterchads" who are just doing little banter from time to time? Someone enlighten me on this please

>hurr everything needs to be overly detailed and realistic because THAT'S what art is
You're the biggest retard in this thread.
I bet you don't like FKMT's manga either because he utilizes a non-traditional artstyle.

Attached: 1501987142277.jpg (1066x1600, 521K)

>tracing a photo is good art
At least Araki only uses photos he took personally while traveling.

>That paneling
Jesus christ what a god

>their facial expressions past part 4 starts and ends at the Zoolander "Blue Steel" look
I love jojo but why is this so accurate

Attached: 1565999474970.jpg (750x1177, 282K)

>You're the biggest retard in this thread.
Doubt it, there is a lof of huntards after all.

Yes.

Attached: faggots.png (224x25, 1K)

> facial expressions past part 4 starts and ends at the Zoolander "Blue Steel" look.
I'd still add part 5 to that desu, the characters can be fairly expressive when Araki wants them to, but I agree this is where it slowly starts developing the close-up same-face syndrome, parts 7 and 8 being the worst offenders.

>no arguments
>at the peak of coping
Jesus Christ, get a load of this guy

Attached: 1499158147884.jpg (1000x746, 62K)

>>no arguments
Like you ever used any. Go on, post a solid essay. Then I might reconsider your point.

Your entire argument has literally been 'minimalism bad' when talking about art.
That is not an argument and it is substantiated by nothing on your end.
You probably haven't even read HxH. Hell, I'll go as far to say you're a JoJo animeonly who just wants to start a franchisewar because you're clearly from Yea Forums.

Attached: 1536713103565.png (1018x834, 983K)

>our entire argument has literally been 'minimalism bad'
Wrong. I said that Togashi is not a minimalist, he is a fraud. He has the audacity to sell drafts as a full-blown manga and I make fun of you for buying and defending that.

>Wrong. I said that Togashi is not a minimalist, he is a fraud. He has the audacity to sell drafts as a full-blown manga and I make fun of you for buying and defending that.
I bet you're talking about the unfinished manuscripts posted in WSJ. The thing about that is, come the official volumes, they had the completed manuscripts.
Again, where is your argument. This is fucking nothing.

Attached: 1527923099648.png (835x785, 633K)

He's selfish. He wanted a challenge.

The one that ends before I die.

>that linework
>that closeup shot to netero's face
>that eagle brilliantly seperating the panels
>that chaotic atmosphere in that page shown through those ominous clouds and a dashing eagle, perfectly contrasting the ease of mind of a meditating netero
Also, he drew the eagle in Netero's panel and then had it attack Komugi for a reason. It wasn't just random shit. Those are all little details that make it a masterpiece. The eagle was corrupted by Netero's aura that felt full of malice, thats why it attacked Komugi. It has a lot of interpretations.

Attached: CA butterfly and eagle effect.jpg (2781x1187, 644K)

>I bet you're talking about the unfinished manuscripts posted in WSJ.
Still legit. He had the gall to sent it to the print instead of hiring an assistant. He should be ashamed and you should chastise him for that.
Then again, a lot of his so-called "official" art is mediocre at best.

So rich of themes, narratives within a narratives. So many parallels, themes enveloping each other in perfect synthesis. Manga peakes as an art form when Togashi wrote CA

Attached: 1556912252658.png (577x720, 213K)

>Still legit. He had the gall to sent it to the print instead of hiring an assistant. He should be ashamed and you should chastise him for that.
Except when I bought the Volume releases, the completed art was there. The product that I paid for was complete.
This isn't an argument.
>Then again, a lot of his so-called "official" art is mediocre at best.
Again, not an argument. You'll probably fall back on 'It's not minimalist because I don't like it', which again, means nothing.
Go back to Yea Forums and go to one of your consolewar threads. Maybe this level of brainlet posting will be fine there.

Attached: 1528655236819.png (592x702, 333K)

I like how your entire point hinges on leaving out villains like valentine and pucci who are infinitely more interesting than those hiatus x hiatus cucks

learn to concede

>Except when I bought the Volume releases, the completed art was there. The product that I paid for was complete.
I am not talking about thee specifically, I am talking about you lot as a fanbase, and the fact is that Toga doesn't give a single crap about his fans.
>the minimalism nonsense
How is that Huntards praise Toga for that but when Kubo spilt the ink everyone gave him flak?

>Hunter x Hunter
HOT GARBAGE

Attached: 1565533621392.png (1280x1280, 786K)

I never thought I'd live to see the day when one of my posts has reached the pasta level

Attached: 1515070898210.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>I am not talking about thee specifically, I am talking about you lot as a fanbase, and the fact is that Toga doesn't give a single crap about his fans.
Not giving a shit about your fans would be not putting in the effort to redraw the incomplete manuscripts for the Volume release.
>How is that Huntards praise Toga for that but when Kubo spilt the ink everyone gave him flak?
Why are you bringing up Kubo randomly? Get an argument that doesn't hinge on community behaviour that has nothing to do with Togashi's art.

Attached: 1446218346136.jpg (616x640, 245K)

There were tons of civilians gathered around the palace you retard.

Alluka's purpose in the story was to introduce the calamities of the Dark Continent. Togashi used her to demonstrate how the calamities are on a different level from anything we have seen before.

Absolutely fucking based
Huntertards can seethe all they want, but Jojo will always be better.

Attached: x13.jpg (1976x1500, 1.39M)

>Valentine
>Interesting

absolutely based

is... that a jojo reference?

>none of the haters answered
Kek, I love that whether someone hates or love HxH, it's constantly in their minds & hearts. In the end, Togashi wins.

Attached: 36FO62f.jpg (840x618, 166K)

Jojo is overall a better series but Araki never wrote anything as good as the Chimera Ant arc.

Attached: 1565216470158.jpg (329x387, 108K)

better than not explaining shit at all like Araki seems to prefer

Somebody post the words per page thing

Yes he did, it's _____________Stone Ocean__________________________

>implying there is literally anything more degenerate than mha gay children ships

Attached: MV5BOThkNDAyYmMtNWM5ZS00YTJhLWI2ZjMtODAwNWVjYzMxYjA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

If you have any level of intelligence whatsoever you can figure out what is going on.

its
jojolion

Based. Make more.

What are you talking about? JoJo's pacing literally stops to a screeching halt whenever a new ability is introduced, no matter the part. It's obnoxious.

Ohh man just what I want in a manga, imageless panels with walls of text!

Attached: 1541787722566.png (877x1300, 201K)

Attached: 1564957142707.png (1848x2524, 1.1M)

Such a good manga Ohh man!

Attached: 1542370997933.png (922x1300, 266K)

Might as well read a book if you want to analyze a page for 20 minutes to understand what a character is thinking.

This

Why is the black sun in the background?

Attached: black sun.png (503x501, 35K)

JoJo and HxH are white supremacist anime

>390 chapters and less than 10 pages are like this
>OMG it's a book
You clearly have never read a book bec I have.

Attached: 7dVzFhu.png (332x351, 22K)

Why are you scared of words, brainlet?

yea, like how a fucking volcano eruption "killed" the main villain of p2 but the protag survived - and fans just call it poetic

yea, like how Dio played around with Jotaro but not with Kakyoin - but the oh so smart readers thought it was fine because "JOTARO TWITCHED AND SCARED THE MIGHTY DIO WHO'S SUCH A FUCKING DARWINIST"

Yea, like how apparently Josuke saved himself in the past- ???

Yea, like how Jotaro was apparently so nerfed in p4 that he literally couldn't even beat a fucking rat, let alone the main villain

yea, like diavolo hiring the most moralfaggotest of his minions to bring him his daughter .. just so he can kill her himself .. WHILE the fucking guy he hired to bring her was practically right next to him

Such
yea, like how polnareff didn't contact his friends despite being ultra hackerman or how he couldn't control the "requiem" because he was crippled

Oh no, text in my picturebooks!?

>memereads
Hola reddit

>I have no argument

>debate me, please!
Chao reddit

>I got btfo so I'm leaving
Chao retard

Its not about just the words, its about how the story has to be told this way instead of being able to have the events inside the panels assist with the explaination. Also you are seriously defending over exposition?

>bill-gates(6)
YIKES

>bill-gates(0)
YIKES

Its just one page in 20. You're cherrypicking that one page and ignoring the other 19 that have a normal amount of dialogue.

Do you think you'll become a billionaire if you read a lot of books about Bill Gates, incel?

They both should have ended at least 5 years ago.

I'm reading books he's recommending on gatesnotes, not books about him, incel.

>imagine someone on Yea Forums calling others incel for reading a book

Attached: 1564484210404.jpg (1024x999, 45K)

No Jojo part comes close to Chimera Ant's brilliant themes. It's usually just
>destiny bro, daddy issues bro

There is no exposition there, brainlet. It's stream of consciousness. Rihan didn't even assess the situation because his ability is a linchpin in Benjamin's counter guardian beast operations, and since Rihan by nature of his ability has to stay disconnected from the normal flow of information and make his own assumptions. What he thinks is important and if he makes a mistake not only is death pretty much guaranteed, but even if he doesn't die he's out of the game for 48 hours and that's a window Benjamin cannot afford.

Attached: 1538883777531.png (207x207, 10K)

Part 6 does

>argument about text on manga
>loses argument so devolves to memeing
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1550230707982.png (350x659, 489K)

Togashi is on haitus so much and his story is so broad that he fucks up his own narrative, but that is to be expected when it takes you 6 months to write a chapter. You forget shit in that long of a time period and it is to be expected. He could have ended it a long time ago when he was fresh but at this point he is battered and tired.

Reminder that all HxH characters have their character designs stolen from other manga

Attached: hxh-yyh.jpg (720x474, 83K)

How can Togashi be battered and tired if the takes years long vacations?

Why are you talking with monkeys, Rihan?

Attached: Wang.jpg (500x500, 152K)

Because he doesn't want to write anymore but faggots keep pestering him to. He just wants to relax and live off sailor moon money. But Hunterfags pay for whenever he wants to go on a cruise.

jojo is better

being anime both series are hot garbage for manchildren with zero substance, but at least jojo has the cool looks and poses

There was an interview I read before. I dont remember if it was with Sui Ishida or someone else. But basically when he visited Togashi he said the HxH storyboards were scattered all over his home & that he's always working on them during the hiatus months even if he is unable to sit down & draw for hours due to his back problem.
My point is just bec no chapters are published doesn't mean he's not thinking about the story the entire time. I think he is able to make the story this board precisely bec he has a lot of time to think about it.

BASED

How is he gonna put storyboards up and such if your back doesnt work?

Look even so it should not take 6 months to write 1 chapter, its a fucking shounen manga.

Araki knows how to draw without being able to write, while togashi doesn't know how to draw while also not being able to write either.

>its a fucking shounen manga.
No, its not

Attached: WALL.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Ohh right sorry. Its a book with occasional pictures. My mistake.

>it's an hisokabro
rubbed and gumpilled

Attached: 1536799291159.png (554x400, 158K)

Holy fucking shit does anything ever happen?

Feels good being a hunterchad

Attached: 1531785236887.jpg (565x445, 117K)

The current arc stimulates your intellect,

>spends 6 months writing walls of text that speedreaders are going to ignore

Attached: f82.png (637x729, 514K)

I don't plan on picking this garbage up. I like to be able to consistently read a manga before the writer dies.

he also used to do the walltext no justsu in E level, but even worse

Attached: joseph.jpg (350x216, 24K)

>tfw read neither Jojo or HxH but see a thread talking about both and know a shitstorm is coming

Attached: 4a6080d7c125cbbf33622a35391c4a953b99b199_hq.gif (480x360, 270K)

What? Storyboards are more like rough draft for the manga.

I know but what i'm arguing against is the belief that HxH isn't on his mind the entire time it's on hiatus so he just makes random stuff when he does publish. Not true at all.

Attached: rurounikenshin_storyboard.jpg (680x481, 138K)

Can you imagine the hell that is being Togashi's manager and editor?

>WE GOT HIS TRANSCRIPT!
>Ohh fuck it's full of walls of text
>Well we can't wait another 6 months for him to try again so print it

That's like saying nothing happens in Death Note. The current chapters are centered on mind games & battle of wits.

No one asked you to.

Yeah
I'm thinking this is based

>death note

Wait that shit is still being made?

>all this shitposting from a single falseflag post
Chadraki is a painter, Chadgashi is a writer
don't try to compare them, enjoy both since you were lucky enough to live within their time

Attached: sp.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Writing a convoluted and inconsistent story from a simple premise does not make you a good writer

Araki has Alzheimer's disease along with decades of psychedelics abuse, leave him alone.

The real redpill is that both Araki ang Togashi are hacks, but I would rather look at flashy action panels than walls of text.

The real faggot is (You), but JoJo is indeed the superior series.

Unironically this, I enjoy both for different reasons.

Why do huntertards always try to stir shit up with other fanbases? Is this what happens when a series has too many haituses there's nothing left to discuss?

Reiki was better than Nen, period

Holy fuck

Attached: 1422250622118.jpg (485x480, 61K)

Looks like a deformed hand like holy fuck

I honestly cant tell who is the worst between hunterfags, mhafags, seedposters, narutards, and imoutofags

Asspull x Asspull

Attached: ASS PULL x ASSPULLS.jpg (726x847, 267K)

Attached: HiatusxHiatus.jpg (1323x586, 194K)

Poopy face

>implying mhafags are relevant enough to even be in that list
>implying narutards are allowed on Yea Forums despite what mods would like you to believe

Of the 5 million civilians, only 46,613 died of bodily failure (radiation sickness, standing there without eating/drinking/resting)

Attached: Selection casualties.jpg (485x400, 63K)

homo

Reminder that Araki has stated he doesn't trust artists/authors who take long breaks. I think he has more integrity than Togashi, who is more or less a glorified writer at this point. Going monthly could literally solve all his mentioned problems with HxH he's just lazy.

jojo stories suck, the protags rarely get developed, and it can't compete with the chimera ant arc

they wont

Attached: they wasted a perfectly good plot.jpg (736x606, 173K)

WSJ is a weekly magazine.

Hunter because it isn't a chore to watch

BASED

OH NO NO NO THIS CAN"T BE TRUE HUNTERCHADS

>the protags rarely get developed
If you're a speed reader that's what it seems like.
>and it can't compete with the chimera ant arc
I like how you fags always say this, because this is the only "amazing" arc in your subpar manga.

Based

It only gets worse when you see the full picture

Attached: 1563305977999.jpg (1297x615, 200K)

Attached: C6BAA01C-98A7-4652-A448-7DA511069A00.png (899x1300, 136K)

This one arc is unironically better than anything Araki has ever written

Because those monkeys have the ability to talk and shitpost. Someone needs to put those dumb insolent apes on their place.

Also who are you? I don't remember you from the Kakin's Royal Military Academy.

Attached: Furykov.png (230x282, 34K)

So rockniggers are basically jews.

its as long as 3 other arcs combined though, its a huge portion of hxh

Oh god the first one made me so mad

what about the rest?

My name is Ken'i Wang, i'm the underboss Cha-R Family. We're currently looking for a shitposter who shitposted 2 dudes to death, one of them probably still swinging on the park swing as we speak. He's over 6'2", smells like gum and gives off a sinister vibe. Seen someone like that?

Attached: Wang1.jpg (257x334, 61K)

My name is what my name is who my name is $scratched #'disc

Attached: 1565998112607.jpg (990x299, 97K)

Sounds like you are engaging all cope mechanisms by spewing obvious bait like (hurr durr speedreader yours is a subpar manga), check every single rating website and critic outside of Yea Forums, and don't act like Yea Forums isn't just as bad as the mainstream btw (Just look how many moeshitter and garbage threads a day) and you'll get your answer.
JoJo is so fucking bad and lazy that plotholes and asspulls aren't even a discussion anymore, they are treated as memes, it's borderline retarded to suggest JoJo is well written compared to literally most manga on the planet, the only thing it has going for it is a few elements from part 4 and 7 mainly, and some of 2, every other part is skippable garbage that I regret sitting through and watching to the end, monster of the week formula and broken/unbalanced stand powers, people like you who treat JoJo like a serious and well written manga are delusional retards who need a wake up call, read more manga seething brainlet.
>Pic related, epic Jojo meme fitting for a comedy manga.

Attached: 1564291258002.jpg (720x811, 51K)

eh, I don’t find them that bad except alluka because she ruins the point of gon sacrificing his life to defeat pitou. gon should hace died

Gon dying defeats the purpose of finding his dad, he was healed, met his dad, apologized to Killua and are now both out of the story (hopefully for good) mainly because his story is over, the same way a JoJo part is over and a new one with another protagonist takes place afterwards.

>depicting what truly constitutes good and evil in men.
Stopped reading there, this shit is aimed at 12 year olds who don't know how morality works.

Cha-R family huh? Who's your leader and which prince is your family allied with? Shitposters? Heh, saw alot of them, right here in this cancerous consolewar shitfest (cancer which belongs in Yea Forums if you ask me) but you said 6'2 tall and smells like gum? Nah probably not here, unless he's a dumb monkey...

Attached: 1234.jpg (228x254, 20K)

While you faggots are fighting over who finds the tall rubber man first, I'll be busy sinking this boat.

Attached: 1565655369320.jpg (400x500, 178K)

I honestly hate the HxH fanbase more than the Jojo fanbase

Everyone hates HxH "chads" on Yea Forums, they're the most annoying fanbase.

Oh I wouldn't say it's just Yea Forums they're fucking obnoxious everywhere. HxH is good but gets really self indulgent sometimes and has no real direction

Based Hunterchad

That goes for most shounen.

>6'2
>tall

Attached: 8DA90CA9-E0AD-4B92-996A-E73D2993C6EA.jpg (1057x1500, 386K)

>phoneposting BnHAfaggot
Embarrassing

Both are terrible but jojo is worse

Other way around kid

Both are worse but jojo is terrible

Worse is jojo but terrible are both

Hunter x Hunter is much better. Jojo turns to shit midway through each part besides part 1 and 2

Wolfin is still more developed than these characters

Hunter x, easily. JoJo is all style with no substance while HxH has both.

That is perfectly in tune with his personality though. He wanted a tough challenge.

This.

Part 1 was boring as fuck. Part 2 was entertaining but shallow.

Welfin?

>comparing shows just because they both have insufferable fanbases and are popular at the same point in time

Attached: Ninja_Onizuka.png (1439x996, 928K)

Would you consider HxH and Jojo pretty mainstream?

thats a weird way to spell steel ball run...

holy based

It's just shitposting to pit fandoms against one another, HXH just seems to be the centerpiece of it all.

fucking BASED shonentards BTFO'D

Attached: _9khgaNN22s.jpg (372x249, 46K)

jojo fags mad

jojo yes
hxh not niche but not as popular as jojo

So jojo is better got it. I am glad Yea Forums agrees

Based

holy mother of based

Cmon user even you don’t believe that right?

HxH this isn't even a contest.

>horse competition.
It is called a western you piece of retarded shit

I see, so it’s like when he introduced killua being fear-controlled by illumis needle to introduce shit writing. Based hunterchad am I right bros

hunterfags silenced once again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

I'm going to put in my 2 cents: These are perfect examples of going way to overboard and ruining a page.
These are not "impressionistic", they're cluttered messes. Quality>Quantity. Covering a page in splotches or a million lines does not make it look better. In fact, it ruins what was otherwise something great.

Attached: file.png (599x657, 342K)

HxH is the best manga ever made. JoJo is a 7/10.

Hold the fucking phone. The hunter's exam is absolutely a tournament arc. It doesn't matter if it's "not all competitions". If you want to take it that way, then the UA tournament in bnha "isn't a tournament" since their's only 1 part where they actually fight.
The hunter exam, like the UA tournament, is a giant competition, filled with 100's of people all competing for the goal of getting to the end, with set challenges, and only a few people getting to the goal at the end. It is ABSOLUTELY a tournament arc.

It's not a "traditional" tournament arc, but it damn sure still is a tournament arc, nonetheless.

>pedoclown
>edgy keikakus dude
>give me my name ant

TODAY
>TODAY
I WILL
>I WILL
REMIND
>REMIND
THEM
>THEM
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
HUM HUNTERKEKS HUM

Attached: s.jpg (228x221, 16K)

So jojo got it

Most shounenfags normalfags would know about HxH imo. Jojo is way less mainstream

>O MY FLAMING FIST
>O MY RUBBER NEN
Same level of bullshit.
>gold experience requiem
See
>O MY PARKING BRAKES
?????
>O MY AJA STONE
There was a prophecy around the stone so it doesn't count.
>O MY STAND DISC
You're probably a speedreader
>DIO'S DAIRY
It was introduced at beginning.
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION
Gyro explained it during his speech about the golden ratio.
>ROKAKAKA FRUIT
Didn't happen

based

Attached: 3c2.jpg (680x510, 48K)

jojofag = for zoomers with adhd who cant think for themselves, watch anime with streams/phone/plebbit/Yea Forums on the main monitor and cant go 4 min without a fight scene

hxhfag - teen who thinks hes "smart but lazy", edgy

overall lesser poison is hxh

I hate all of you but JoJofags are way more tolerable

It's hard josei

>Morality is not black and white
???
Nobody actually believes in this, right?

Based