What’s the saddest flashback in the whole One Piece series?

What’s the saddest flashback in the whole One Piece series?

Attached: 5A701FC9-5E17-4FCB-B478-6244891129B2.jpg (1125x620, 519K)

drum island was underrated. that shit hit me hard.

Seeing Giant dude get ICE AGE’D still fits me hard though Doc’s end is more inspiring.

I can't even remember them all. The recent episode recapping whitebeard's life hit me pretty hard though.

Law's life fucking sucked. So yeah that one.

Laboon > *

I used to get emotional over one piece, then i grew up. I cant stand the cartoonish style anymore. Its fucking cringe objectively. Come @ me.

>i grew up
>cringe
>Come @ me
When you're an adult you'll like it again

Im the opposite
as a teenager I couldnt fucking stand the way it looked and ignored it until like 2006
Granted 99% of what I was exposed to was fourkids shit before then

It has to either be Chooper or Brook, leaning towards the former.
Franky's backstory is seriously underrated though. Almost no one brings it up when discussing sad one piece moments but his entire childhood was basically spent being abandoned and scorned by other people except for his mentor who was unfairly killed because of events completely out of his control.

Attached: Samuel-Butler.jpg (850x400, 47K)

Definitely Robin. Chopper is close, but he at least got to enjoy the time he had with the doctor. Robin was just miserable her whole life til everyone around her was killed and she got put on the run forever.

brook

robin and nami seeing your mommy being shot or blown up is hard shit desu

Saddest is definitely Chopper's
Robin's was the most brutal
Brook's was the best one overall

You sound like you grew from 12 to 15

lol

For me Robin still take's the cake. Shit hit me like a truck.

Nami's and Chopper's is pretty bad, but Robin's and Book's kind of take the cake when it comes to the saddest thing imaginable. Honorable mention would be Luffy's and Sanji's. Especially once you find out the entire story prior to the original flash back, It just keeps getting worse for that poor guy.

Attached: 1492142528497.png (754x406, 10K)

Robin > Nami > Sanji > Chopper > Brook > Franky > Luffy > Zoro > Usopp

Franky. Seeing him trying to stop a train with his body was harsh. His reunion with iceberg was great too.

Those poor stairs getting assaulted by a useless girl

>going to play solo forever

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Father/son type shit gets me hard. Drum island was actually fucking art, seeing the resolution of the "cherry blossoms' blooming was actually kino and beautiful

Attached: chopper.jpg (425x600, 54K)

I am sorry, I couldn't take his death serious.
When I watched it I expected him to pull out some kind of keikaku because there could no one be this stupid to fall for such an obvious trap.