Iroha Isshiki

>Yea Forums told me to hate her
>watch and read some of the show
>love every scene she's in
the absolute state of this board, 0 taste

Attached: Iroha_Zoku09.png (525x768, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OpgSLnv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well she's certainly better than yui

I like it but no for endgame girl

Attached: 1440043344_tumblr_nppr2k2xl91s5f9ado1_500.gif (500x285, 1.82M)

Friendly late Friday night reminder that Yukino a shit. Thank you and god bless. Drive home safely. Use a condom.

It would make sense for an Irohafag to want to use a condom, she has alot of STD's. I don't blame you.

it's just one guy

I guess that confirms that Irohasu is the most popular and is normalfag bait, right?

She's obviously best girl.

But you're not going to find that opinion on a board full of people that don't know what a normal relationship looks like.

>plot device
>best girl
>girl who would've been told off by S1 8man
Not even close user. Iroha is a piece of a shit that led to Oregairu's downfall. You can't dispute this. Iroha deserves nothing less than Gate of Babylon to the fucking face.

Retard.

Name one single good arc with Iroha, you fucking can't.

People always hate the popular character.

Popular doesn't mean good.

We couldn’t have known that you have so much shit taste

I want to breed Iroha

you know she is 16 year old high school girl...

S1 Yukino is the prettiest anime girl ever made.
Damn feel for making S2 Yukino a 7/10 tier at best.

>Yea Forums
>having a taste
How fucking new?

>Yea Forums
You mean butthurt Yukinofags who think their YA fiction novel matters to most people.

The anime isn't written by Watari you fucking jackass, get ready for a rude awakening with Season 3.

No one cares about the author except you reddit nerds.

Guess where the novel is written you fucking retard?

Just let it go. These people don't actually care about the series.

Iroha > Yui > 8man's imotou > Yukino's oneesan > trap > teacher > Yukino > girl with pink pantsu > girl with mole > loli with no frens > laughing slut

If only she had a chance

Attached: bestgirlcomingthrough.gif (480x270, 1.92M)

When final chapter out?

Only one can stand for "absolute justice"

Attached: Yukino paper.png (580x696, 202K)

What does that even mean?

Iroha is the best girl and like all best girls in harem series' she won't win, and some shitty girl will win instead.

Iroha is the best fucking girl

>yui
Muh i am a good girl all my personality was fake created for be accepet by my (((friends))) that hate me if i gp out woth other people
>yukino
Hey yukino do u know that ypur sister fall from a bridge?
She try to fall of a bridge with more stile than her sister but fail

Instead iroha habe fake personality woth normie
And true with people that she like
And with 8man she is the true herself

Iroha is death

Yukino is life

Nope iroha will win

Yukino is shit
An Haruno made in p.r.c.

>haughty girl gets dicked by the guy she used to call disgusting all the time
absolute justice indeed

Shit taste as fuck.
Actually fucking epic.

Nah, Iroha is fucking shit

>cunt that manipulates hachiman and constantly uses him
>normal relationship
Well, I guess you're one of the people you were talking about that doesn't know what a normal relationship looks like.

Actually you’re the retard

we know Zaimokuza

To be fair Iroha is pretty dogshit

Prettu shit taste desy

Zaimokuza wants to marry a voice actress, not a whore

But Iroha is the number one shitty girl

It's amazing how civil the season 1 threads were compared to the s2 ones. What happened?

Iroha is shit though ESLanon

iroha, haremshit, watari abandoning the series for several years.

Irohacancer

Yui and yukino are whores fuck hayama
But u are a cuck and like it
Iroha is the only pure GIRL and she love 8man
Yui fake personality spciety slave

Nope she is the best
Nope yukino fags after she cheat with hayama
Yuishit yukinoshit

Retarded ESLanon

Attached: 1B6C5803-4B42-4E1E-BA39-C79B0793262B.jpg (1400x607, 164K)

Based OP. Don't listen to the Yukinofags.

Perfect

Fuck off faggot
Shit created by yukino loser after her betrayls
Hayama refuse iroha because he understand that her declaretions was not for him but for hachiman

He shouldn't be listening to fags with shit taste such as yourself, if we're being honest.

Hayachad loves Iroshit though

Attached: 00EBE00A-A6DF-499E-BC8B-718A2827647D.jpg (1200x721, 613K)

Larping
Iroha and hachiman tpgherther are the best
Yukino and yuishit:
>you offend normie feelings stop monster
Iroha:
>you offend normie feeling based u are the best this is why i love u
Iroha is the best waigu

>all of the seething because of OP ITT
Good taste

>all of the screeching because of Irohafags
ftfy
Also shit taste

>[Iroha: Say “I love you”…]
>Iroha spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Hachiman.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Hachiman shake his head. After that, Hachiman brought his face close to her and said,
>[Hachiman: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Hachiman: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

Based user
Iroha is the best

fuck off cringy samefag

Attached: screenshot.png (591x370, 18K)

Nuke this fandom

When's the last chapter out?

>phoneposting

Mad cuck
True hurt u
Iroha is the best
Yui and yukink are shit girl
You cant deny this

Attached: 1565678371033.jpg (634x702, 125K)

She's not great. She's worse than Yukiwhore.

You sound really obsessed, are you OK?

Yuiwhore you mean. And both yuishit and iroshit suck

you should be saying that to the ESL irohafag

Yui is okay. She's a sweet, very nice girl and has been nothing but kind to Iroha and Yuckywhore.

He looks retarded but at least I can respect his determination.

Man coming to Yahari thread, I always had flashback to when s2 aired.

The shitposting was fun.

Also reminder that Watari had dinner with his kouhai

Fuck off shit
Image larping about 8man go put with 2 whore
Iroha is the only girl that didnt cuck him
But you are a cuck and like hayama bull
Fuck off faggot

Nah, Ewwywhore is dogshit

yeah, sure, so you're an irohacancerfag too

Yui have fake personlity is nice inly for be acvepted by his group
Faggot
In reality she is a bitch
Love hachiman because he save is dog
Cmon
She love hachiman because she think that according with is perspnality must love him
But is all fake and betrayl him with hayama
Iroha is the best because have fake personality woth others and true with hachiman this is why he love her

Attached: 1565502762763m.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

I always knew Irohafags were subhumans, but this is a while other level.

>irohacancerfag
lmao, you're the one spazzing out in this thread along with the ESL bud

That has already been established since the s2 threads

I sincerely doubt that, but sure

Nope i am italian master race
U insult me because u cant argue with me

s1 artstyle was better

Attached: 1484191880818.jpg (900x611, 118K)

No one can argue with you, because no one can understand what you're saying ESL

I am the only who try to keep alive this thread faggot
Season 2 made iroha the best girl
And show how fake is yukino shit personality

We don't know that yet, she could still resist the Mcock. Maybe someone can withstand the awesome power of the cock.

r.eddit girl

English is a cuck language for faggots
Learn latin
Image be so brainlet that cant understan
What i say
Fuck off yuishit

Attached: 1565857673083.jpg (851x851, 135K)

Yes, you’re the only cancerousfaggot keeping a cancerous thread alive. Congrats.

Wrong

Rrddit hate her because she isnt a fake tsundere or a cute pure fake
She is just yourself and reddit hate her

I really wish you Yuifags were consistent, it's very unsettling. If you think Yukino is a whore that is attempting to sway your Hikki self-insert away from your gyaru genki slut, then OWN that shit.

U mad cuck
U want kill this thread about the best girl
The only girl thay dont give a shit about hachiman BTFO normie
Hachiman resolve situation and yukino:
>Moster why u do this
Instead iroha support him

8man hasn't even put it in yet and she's already acting that docile. She already lost to the power of the cock

Yuifags don't actually believe in what they say.
>If you think Yukino is a whore that is attempting to sway your Hikki self-insert away from your gyaru genki slut,
It's actually the exact opposite that's happening in the story.

>unnecessary gradients on hair
>everyone has messy hair for no reason
>accelerator
>bland colours
>stupid fucking filters everywhere
no

Buttblasted Yukinoshitter

>hatebases for anyone besides the cunt and the phony
Iroha is too irrelevant and most of the "mean" posts related to her are about how irrelevant she is, not some character indictment like the other two.

No, Iroha is a manipulative cunt. There are definitely legitimate reasons to hte her.

The hate is partly because of the irohafags during the s2 threads. You couldn't even discuss anything because of all their retarded screeching.

Iroha brought out the worst arcs in the series and destroyed anything respectable Oregairu had. The hate is absolutely justified, just take a look at all the dakis and the rest of the merch.

You can like whatever you want
Don't seek validation for your opinions, especially from Yea Forums of all places

>out the worst arcs in the series
The student council arc was good, it showed how much Hachiman had changed since the beginning of the series. You and I both know that people only dislike it because instead of Yukino or Yui it had Iroha there - except neither Yukino or Yui would've fit in the character role Iroha had in that arc, it had to be someone else.
If it were up to Yea Forums the entire series would probably just be Hatchiman, Yukino and Yui taking turns crying at each other in the club room for the whole story and nothing else.

No, it was legitimately shit. And I would rather have more focus on the characters that actually matter, because it makes for a better story, instead of the filler crap we have now.

The StuCo arc was of a lower quality than the birthday, summer camp, cultural festival and sports festival. StuCo arc is one of the worst arcs in the series, in which Iroha was the center.

>hurr it had iroha so it's good XD
t. irohafag thought process

>The shitposting was fun.
This
Yahari S2 had the best threads

Attached: 1430930840293.png (320x610, 194K)

>And I would rather have more focus on the characters that actually matter
It focused mainly on Hachiman (you know, the main character?) and how he now deals with shit like that compared to how would earlier on in the story. Part of Hachiman's growth necessitates him talking to other people and not just Yukino and Yu all the time as well.

Nah it was one of the better arcs for Hachiman's character development, in my opinion it a lot better than the past couple arcs before it which got too melodramatic for it's own good. You can dislike Iroha and still think that.

> him talking to other people
That's where you're wrong, because he doesn't like any of those people and none of those people are really close to him

>the past arcs were too melodramatic
>not the garbage in volume 8
Opinion discarded

Guy, Hachiman has been talking to alot of people before the StuCo arc. Read the LN. He's been interacting with a bunch of people during the Cultural Festival.

The StuCo arc is him trying to fix his relationship with Yukino, nothing to do with Iroha and the Student Council arc itself. It was fucking garbage, user.

Him being able to talk to other people like a normal human being and not handle every social interaction like a total psychopath is part of his character growth, yes.

I mean the entire series is pretty melodramatic I guess, sure. This arc was comparatively more grounded the shit right before it though, you can dislike it and agree with that much.

It's the shark jumping point but the novels after it are even worse.

>Him being able to talk to other people like a normal human being and not handle every social interaction like a total psychopath is part of his character growth, yes.
Great, but that doesn't change that he isn't really close to any of these people.
>This arc was comparatively more grounded the shit right before it though
Hah, no. It was literally the worst arc. The only good thing to come out of it was "something genuine". Everything else about it was crap.

>Guy, Hachiman has been talking to alot of people before the StuCo arc.
I didn't say that he didn't talk to anyone at all, I said that it showed how he had changed since the beginning of the series and how he handles that shit differently now.

> nothing to do with Iroha
I said the same thing, tell this to the people I'm replying to like

>this entire post
Opinion. Fucking. Discarded.

except that the stuco arc wasn't a high point

you literally replied to the same person, retard

What is your point? I'm not even sure what you are trying to say. Any arc with Iroha at the center has been mediocre and at the lower point of the series, that is an an absolute fact. Compare it to any arc during S1. I absolutely dare you to.

>Great, but that doesn't change that he isn't really close to any of these people.
I guess it's expecting too much of Yea Forums to understand why not handling every social interaction like a total psychopath is important

I honestly have no idea why you think you're any smarter than anyone else, when most of your opinions so far have been booty.

This autismal fanbase spergs the fuck out whenever 8man even talks to any side character, it's also why it's one of the easiest fanbases to troll

no, pointing out that most of the other characters don't mean anything to hachiman is a fair point to make, because it's true. it's not anyone else's fault, that irohafags and other waifufags are retarded secondaries that don't read the light novels, but instead get all of their opinions from Yea Forums or r/anime.

Yea Forums loves Iroha though

Attached: Iroha or Death.webm (720x405, 2.42M)

>I honestly have no idea why you think you're any smarter than anyone else
What does being smarter than anyone else have to do with it, that user thinks Hachiman's social interaction with others isn't relevant at all which is incorrect.

Why can't people just talk about shit normally at least?

Get that fucking dumb Yea Forums meme outta here you retarded crossboarder.

>Why can't people just talk about shit normally at least?
because secondary fags like yourself come here with retarded opinions

>that user
Cute. It’s because you’re talking down to others.

I'll ask again, what is the point your trying to make? The statement was that StuCo arc was one of the inferior arcs of the series, and Iroha didn't build on it at all. Compare this arc to the Cultural Festival.

She's the best match for 8man and no one can convince me otherwise. The main two have excessive emotionally issues and are way too clingy/emotionally dependent on him to form any semblance of a healthy relationship with 8man's current "本物" modus operandi.

So if some side character like Totsuka does something drastic "out of nowhere" in the post volume 13 events, the threads will riot because it's supposed to be main character screentime?

Iroha is dependent on Hachiman too, you fucking idiot secondary. Her relationship with him isn't healthy at all.

>and are way too clingy/emotionally dependent on him
This is why no one should take Irohafags seriously.

Attached: 0C9kYIX.jpg (1354x759, 53K)

Volume 12 and 13 focuses too much on the secondary/third string characters and suffers in quality immensely. Gee, I wonder why?

The point is that a character like Saika is shit and does nothing to the plot, so why waste time on him

Watari isn't very good at writing side characters in general

/thread

Yeah, independent people do everything by themselves and never ask for help.

but clearly that's not true though

I'm not a secondary, I guess you won't believe me though. The secondaries are probably the anons who keep trying to redirect everything I say into an excuse to seethe about Iroha.

>Cute. It’s because you’re talking down to others.
Go to reddit if you want a hugbox where you can report people for being rude then. It's not like others weren't trying to talk down to me in earlier posts either, what sort of sensitive snowflake do you need to be to even give a shit about stuff like this though?

>The statement was that StuCo arc was one of the inferior arcs of the series
I honestly feel it's better than the past few arcs before it because it pretty strongly shows Hachiman's general character growth better than most arcs do. Conversation then went on to what the purpose of the arc was instead which is what we've been talking about instead.

Just because are a crossboarder, doesn't make it part of Yea Forums culture.

Iroha relies too much on 8man and Yukino whenever she has to do something

why are all irohafags retarded. iroha hasn't done shit herself

Has little to do with side characters and more to do with the story being dragged out to be honest. Hachiman interacted with side characters earlier on too, some of the better parts were where Yui & Yuki weren't at the forefront even, this series should've ended several volumes ago though.

Only if you're a retard.

She is just smartly using the resources available to her.

Iroha was great, yes. I like how despite being the cookie cutter "popular, but really manipulative and shallow"-girl, she was also overwhelmingly the most fun.

Maybe its just the anime, but Hachiman seemed to have a lot of good dialogue with her. Their running gag about her rejecting him also really grew on me.

>some of the better parts were where Yui & Yuki weren't at the forefront
no, they really weren't. all of the side characters are one trick ponies who constantly drone on and on about the same shit

>post about Iroha being this non-dependent person
>b-but its okay to rely on people occasionally
I must have missed the part where she solved something by herself without Yukino and 8man to fix it for her. Show me this illusive part where she does.

No she is just a manipulative cunt and useless too

Iroha is dangerously close to 3dpd

Nope, merely mentioning that 8man interacts with a side character causes people to seethe irrationally, it was funny at one point but after years of it still happening it's sorta boring now.

No, she is much worse in the light novel. The anime cut out all of her manipulation to make her look better so they can sell merchandise.

So she went from this independent person to just "using her resources"? huh? Amazing development!

How does that even make sense to you?

The first post was about emotional dependencies. That is an entirely different thing than going through life by yourself.

No, it’s the opposite. You fags throw a shitfit each time people point out that Hachiman doesn’t care about them.

>all of the side characters are one trick ponies who constantly drone on and on about the same shit
They fulfilled their purpose regarding the narrative, that's all they need to do if this were an actually tight knit and focused story. It's gotten to that point now because the series has gone on too long, I'd argue that even Yui & Yuki are guilty of constantly droning on and about the same shit at this point. Like I said, this series should've ended several volumes ago (I thought this wasn't an uncommon opinion even)

Nah, you're definitely a retarded secondary. And the only reason you like that garbage stuco arc is because>muh iroha
Even though objectively from a writing perspective it's a lot worse than the previous novels.

Independent people use their resources. It doesn't mean does everything by themselves.

>merely mentioning that 8man interacts with a side character causes people to seethe irrationally
When did this even happen? I've been in these threads since s1 and I honestly don't remember this happening.

Iroha is also enotionally dependent. And a manipulative snake

Name one thing she has done independently.

But what if they do absolutely nothing themselves?

Hachiman caring about them or not isn't irrelevant to people getting asshurt, not sure what you're trying to say here. Just mentioning them makes people sperg out.

What do you mean?

He is just shitposting. This is what sidegirlfags fo

She has a life and friends outside of 8man. She isn't a person that would break down if the club disbanded.

Figures. Meh, I'll stick with the anime. The novel seems like a nip having a long mental breakdown as he complains about japanese society.

Iroha being dangerously close to 3dpd

Yet you are the one sperging out. Explain that.

A manipulative snake can't be emotionally dependent it would be counter productive.

No she doesn't. This is how people know you guys are secondaries.

The anime is bad. Leaves out way too much. Portrays certain characters better others worse than they are.

>And the only reason you like that garbage stuco arc is because>muh iroha
Out of everyone in this conversation I seem to be the only one not really talking about Iroha at all though, the arc isn't really about her. Like I said the secondaries are probably anons who keep redirecting everything I say into an excuse to seethe about her like you just did now.

What about it doesn't make sense? Her character traits resemble that of a 3dpd's, at least among the 3 main girls.

imgur.com/a/OpgSLnv
Nigguh, Iroha literally uses fake tears to try and persuade Hachiman to do shit for her against his will.

You bring her up in every post. Even without her, the arc is just bad and too dragged out. You don’t learn anything new about shit that matters etc.

>at least among the 3 main girls
I disagree. If anything, that title would go to Yui.

>no you
Look at this entire thread and every Oregairu thread in general user, it's the exact same shit
>Yuifags and Yukifags repeating the exact same arguments every thread near word-for-word
>someone mentions a side character
>everyone spergs out and starts ranting about side characters are irrelevant and shouldn't be mentioned in any capacity
>then everyone accuses each other of being secondaries

People were bullying her into being StuCo prez, and she came for help. Came to Hachiman to "save her" when she was rejected by Hayama. She also gets emotional in front of yukimom about the prom.

She introduced some life into the story that descended into pointless autistic drama, I want her to win just to see the rage of the shipperfags.

Doesn't make her emotionally dependent.

Good to see that you don't care about this series.

Nah, it's Iroha

Most sidegirlfags are secondaries to be fair. Also they suck

Yui is pretty close too, but with that forced cutesy act, selfishly making people do the work for her, and quickly jumping from one guy to the next, Iroha obviously takes the cake.

She ask for help when she realise she doesn't have the knowledge to do it herself, ask for emotional support when she is down after a sad event, and being emotional, none of these are signs of emotional dependencies. The fact that she even tried to ask out Hayama makes her less emotionally dependent than any other girl.

>I just want a shitstorm XD
Fuck off. I hope iroha gets her teeth pushed in to see you faggots seethe.

She literally can’t do shit without someone else

>You bring her up in every post
I didn't bring her up or or or Look at all the replies to those posts, it's not me who keeps bringing her up.

>the arc is just bad and too dragged out.
I can agree that it drags a bit in the anime adaptation at least.

>The fact that she even tried to ask out Hayama makes her less emotionally dependent than any other girl.
??? Literally what the fuck

Just admit that you're a shipperfag yourself. This is a romcom, there's no real shame in it.

>I didn't bring her up
>quote a post where you're talking about her
huh

>This is a romcom
The biggest trigger for people here probably is admitting that

All irohafags are shipperfags that don’t give a fuck about the series

She dared to put her emotions on the risk. A dependent person wouldn't take the risk in case they lost.

she didn't actually care about hayama though. also your argument is fucking retarded, because that's not at all a deciding factor.

>iroha is such an amazing character she has had so much amazing development
>hachiman jokes about how shit iroha is as a SCP and that she should fire herself

Attached: CxL6pOh.png (891x1280, 338K)

>twice
What an amazing character arc Iroha has had.

Attached: GI91km5.png (891x1280, 379K)

Is there a character in this series absolutely nobody hates?

the gym teacher from season 1

who

exactly

Attached: 205947.jpg (225x350, 34K)

This

why is yukino surprised at 8man praising her?

because she wants to make babies with him

Because she realises he's in love with her.

I wasn't asking you, abe

I don't think Yukino realizes 8man loves her.

>that fucking flower metaphor with Yukino again

Attached: jo8k47guflf31.jpg (1500x2000, 617K)

What does it mean?

Spring usually has romantic connotations in Japanese culture. New beginnings.

so does that mean that she's going to move on after volume 13?

No, most likely Yukino and 8man will get together. Wedding imagery plays a huge part in this series.

Popular doesn't mean bad.

This time, it does. Especially it there is ample evidence to show Iroha is just the series mascot and plot device.

but there's too much for them to resolve to get together that it probably won't fit in just one volume

We don't know how big the volume is and we're getting a full 1cour season. Just ask thyself, how can they fit 3 volumes for 10+ episodes?

What a lad.

But they're still too young to be thinking of marriage

They could always do a time skip. Show what life is like with Yukino and 8man 10+ years in their life as a couple for an episode or two. It's not uncommon.

Saki a best

Saki a shit

Based and Irohapilled.

Well, it's possible that the anime could well be doing its own story considering how much material it skipped. How is the audience supposed to put this shit together if it's missing some parts? And this picture should be bigger, I just limited it to as much as I can be assed to do.

Attached: image.jpg (6000x1509, 1.92M)

>Cringe and cancerpilled
Ftfy

I like how you cherry picked moments to try and make some type of point, when it's obvious as day light you don't know what the plot is. To this day some random youtube fag still owns the majority of the people in these threads.

Attached: random youtuber owns anon.png (948x628, 324K)

Yukino won't get a happy end simply because of how she acts towards her family. ultimately she has to choose her own path or the one her mother wants for her, either way, she's going to lose something.
She might be content with Hachiman for a while but, Her mother probably will never come to terms with it, and seek to destroy it. Haruno might just try to NTR her just for the reaction.

Haruno is getting blown the fuck out next volume fag

often the most vocal people are the minority

BASED IROAHCHAD

It just so happened that the ones who are still around are the yukinofags. Most already moved on after season 2 was over.

Hi, one guy

It wasn't trying to be an overview of the plot. I was showing how the anime leaves out a lot of important points that are important to the plot, like how Yukino is desperately trying to be saved, her tendency to rely on other people despite her own credentials, and her identity issues that seemingly popped out of nowhere in the last episode of the anime.

Nice try, I hate her too

Really? Only her mother has made her back off Hachi and Yukino are just too cowardly to do anything. If she wanted Hachiman do you really think she would be stopped by anybody? (save maybe Komachi)
Have no doubt it will be the First girl Yunkino Bulshit( maybe nobody wins and it's just reset like in the beginning). Don't expect it to be a nice ending for anybody when that happens

Irohafags never cared aboutbthis series outside of waifufaggotry, so of course they moved onto the next waifufaggotry series

It's not just one guy.

they did actually put that shit in, what they didn't focus on enough, is yukino helping hachiman

Yukino has said that if Haruno tries screwing over her friends, she will take her down.

Attached: Yukino and the inferior sister.jpg (960x544, 151K)

Fuck off cancer. Stick to whatever haremtrash you watch

>inferior sister
8man is probably the only one who thinks that

Me too

>waaaaa
really how many times has Haruno toyed with Hachi?, Yukino is all talk.

Speak for yourself

>haruno hates herself
>wastes all of her free time stalking Yukino
>somehow Haruno is better

I meant in-universe. Even Yukino believes that she is the inferior one

nah, Yukino has blown Haruno out once. Yui too

Breh
Only Yukino’s family thinks this way. Hayama who knows what haruno is really like, prefers yukino too

Hayama is Haruno's bitchboy though.

Even fan artists know what Haruno is good for.

Attached: haruno pleases old men for money.jpg (540x651, 144K)

He has outsmarted her at least once though

Kek, actually based

>filename
This is false.She does it for fun

What if I like Yukino and Iroha equally? I just hate Yui, such a fake bitch.

Best girls are Saki, Saika and Sensei. Every other female in this series is an absolute piece of shit that should just get gassed.

>Saki, Saika and Sensei are an absolute piece of shit that should just get gassed.
ftfy

she's the best option in real life, but not best option for 8man

>a manipulative money hungry jew is best option in real life
no

>There are Yea Forumsnons who actually believe Yukino won't win

Attached: 1553386627268.jpg (550x598, 125K)

I know we're all having fun shitting on each other's waifus, but can we please chillax with the antisemitism?

Wrong

>he doesn't know iroha is a money grubbing slut