Guy hates 3d girls

>guy hates 3d girls
>suddenly meets a 3d girl WHO IS AN OTAKU JUST LIKE YOU!©
getting real blatant abe.

Attached: 4.jpg (822x1200, 240K)

These Abe jokes stopped being funny a long, long time ago. Please stop.

That girl is from the Fate mobile game, I think.

jokes?

Nice try Abe you're not fooling me.

You think declining birthrates are a mother fucking joke?

This.

The japanese birthrate is just as same as the European ones. There are virtually no problem with the Japanese. It's just the media giving lies again to the public.

If you walk through Japanese cities there are barely any children. The population is so old its horrifying.
Even in Germany you see more kids than here

Attached: giving her the numbers.jpg (950x1341, 242K)

Wow almost like japs live longer and don't let their kids wander the streets

>settling for being on par with gaijin
DISHONORAUBU

>There are virtually no problem with the Japanese.
Other than the complete collapse of the social system. A problem that europe solved with immigration.

What manga?

>solved with immigration.

Attached: laughing canadians.jpg (835x683, 59K)

>Shielderfaces
It's like my nightmares are coming true

Do female otaku that aren't fujoshi or male idol worshippers even exist?

either you're shitposting or you like slavery, which is it boy

They could be a yurifag. But then they probably wouldn't be interested in you.

Yes, but they're usually "nerd princess" types who like being the only girl in a group of male otaku.

Gas yourself, kike.

immigration ain't solved shit
this problem is the unhappy consequence of greater female empowerment, globally average IQs are about to take a nosedive as the population of africa and their below 80 average IQ explodes

A society with a birthrate below replacement level is not sustainable. Less and less working adults will habe to support more and more useless elders whose life expectancy continues to grow.
The japanese will quite literally work themselves to death.

and adult IQ correlates 60-80% genetically

Does that even qualify as an otaku to begin with?

>Alright let's check this out since I like roma—
>Haremshit

Nevermind.

Fuck off back to >>/pol/

>instead of let the population naturally take care of itself and equal out, we should just replace the population
really makes me think

Unironically, I'm fine with Togashi never ending his work. The man put so much hardwork and energy into his first couple of arcs, he's suffering from overwork. I think it's entertaining that way if Togashi just leave it to us to imagine the rest of his work with the vast world building he establish. He deserves a retirement, is what i'm saying.

Attached: 1069244-untitled.jpg (441x640, 21K)

I came from /sci/ not /pol/ note the lack of mention of jews

>Google search only show up chink
What is title of this manga?

There is nothing "natural" about the situation. People are not like a population of wild animals who modulate their growth rate. The birth rate is influenced by complex socio-economic factors, not simple solutions like "womem rights were a mistake" as /pol/tards like to think.

an overpopulated country tends to hit a resource threshold and work back to something more sustainable within a generation or two unless immigration is forced upon them

That's actually a real old trope now.

>complete collapse of the social system
How? So, the population is low, there's less competition, less people doing shitty jobs that the economy needs. Everyone is rich so they start a business or factory, but there's no one to hire, because everyone is rich. Every one is rich, which means they're working less, which hurts the economy. So, they have immigrants to do the shitty jobs for them, and work in their businesses and factories.

I'm just guessing here. Is this really how the economy works?

Attached: sakurako_by_scope66_d5htkrn-pre.jpg (847x944, 73K)

Or... you can just increase the birth rate?
Do people actually believe in feeding migrants to the ponzi?

Attached: 1563192331377.png (445x365, 103K)

2.5d seduction

Oh so you're bait then?
Because birth rates declined at exactly the same time as women got rights.

at some point we're going to hit the malthusian industrial trap again of the slow grind.

Because the major corps don't profit user. That's why they need migrants.

Attached: 1563473206121.jpg (924x530, 118K)

the worst part about immigration is because your developed country attracts their best then they're left with the dumbasses it's parasitic and destructive

>implying these effects also won't impact the developed countries
Migrations throughout history have devastated civilisations in the past for this reason. Why do you think all those Huns invaded? Nobody wanted to be a Hun, left and suddenly they had a shortage of workers, a capital deficiency and a starving population.

>How?
I already explained the "how". Your example doesn't even make any sense.

The population as a whole is getting older and older because people live for longer while less kids are being born. This leads to a situation where less working adults have to support more and more old people via pensions. Having kids will be more expensive so the birth rate declines even further.

Doesn't work without some kind of authoritarian dictatorship.

Correlation =/= causation
Like I said, back to /pol/ with you.

>Doesn't work without some kind of authoritarian dictatorship
You don't say.

t. ameritard who only went to the most tourist-filled areas

Most of these birthrate articles originate from BBC in Britain...

They even send British reporters to harass people in Japan over anime and manga.

This makes your argument for an increase of the birth rate invalid or possibly even illegal.

>There are virtually no problem with the Japanese
t. Tanaka

Dude, if going by feminist theory and that women were a mere commodity to men, why would that not increase the output of children? If they have no say in the matter, then men could just do as they please and bam you'd be pushing out niglets left right and centre.
Why do you think the population in Africa is exploding? There are no rights there as there is barely a system there. It's like the old days.

Attached: 1506031421090.png (473x571, 273K)

According to Shirogane, Chika and Kaguya are otaku.

Attached: 1564649317810.png (834x1200, 302K)

Actually there is an easier method, it's called getting rid of all rights and just having anarchy where you could enslave women to push out niglets.
So take your pic.

>via pensions
So, you're saying, to save Japan, they should modify their pension system, or get some of those Muslim immigrants?

>The birth rate is influenced by complex socio-economic factors, not simple solutions like "womem rights were a mistake" as /pol/tards like to think.
But that is completely true. Womens rights such as female employment directly cause decreased population growth. Japan's fertility rate will remain low as long as feminism continues to be endorsed by the state. It's only "complicated" if you refuse to look at the evidence and make logical deduction because it's inconvenient to your private life.

bbc are globed to the hilt

Dude, I love Kaguya but I don't see how it correlates with my question.

>not investing in super soldier human farms like the chinks
Never gonna make it Japan

It's a problem because of government. Government programs such as social security, pensions, and healthcare relies on an increasing supply of young workers to tax. If the number of elderly recipients outpaces the number of taxpayers, the while system financially collapses. The only way out is to keep the system afloat by letting in immigrants, or reforming it (impossible because democracy).

Why aren't we producing spartans?

female education is actively marketed in africa as a way to decrease population growth by literal aid agencies
the fewer of her most fertile years from 14 to 35-40 a woman is pregnant the fewer children she will have

Actually the problem is entropy and how we're fucked always.

So your solution to save society is to destroy it? Nice fallacy.

And a strawman.
We could play /pol/ bingo at this point.

Feminism is not the cause for declining birth rates.

Damn scientists and their "moral" dilemmas.

Fuck society.

Attached: 1506004999809.jpg (482x482, 28K)

But science is amoral.

Attached: 1505866947541.jpg (361x361, 34K)

length of time in education correlates negatively with birthrates and we haven't even considered dysgenic decline yet.

>japan needs immigrants!!!!

i can tell this post was made by an amerimutt

Why don't we just enslave a portion of our population and force them to breed and then select the strongest from them to join our society?
Let's call them goys.

>Feminism is not the cause for declining birth rates.
Hmm, interesting hypothesis. Do you have anything to back it up, or are you just talking out of your ass? Every piece of evidence I've seen directly points to it, and no other alternate hypothesis makes even a lick of sense. The orthodox answer is literally "it's a mystery 0_0" or "it's too expensive!", which are both nonsense.

>kill the best of the gentiles

Only in non-equalitarian societies. Under feminism and related schools of thought, women are provided with the means to study/work independent from a male provider. This includes the means to have and support children.

Sorry, I meant call them unggoys.

Attached: unggoy.png (640x480, 221K)

so they make men irrelevant as anything but a sperm donor and get lost in degenerate hedonism

>Feminism is the cause for declining birth rates
So, the solution is that women must always be pregnant and in the kitchen?

Attached: kkds04.png (704x368, 271K)

Nice fantasy rhetoric. In reality feminist countries have the lowest birth rates. Are you going to quote the communist manifesto as evidence next?

But how would you have children without being involved with a man?
Wait a minute...

Attached: 1563470160181.jpg (414x451, 53K)

Feminism and pro immigration are two policies to lower the population of the intelligent population that could potentially create competition while also increasing the population of gullible grunts that have no idea they're being fed to Satan.

The solution is to not have a society. It's 100% effective at sustaining societies.

Attached: 1553759230415.png (608x600, 210K)

Attached: 350px-SHUT_IT_DOWN.jpg (350x542, 31K)

1. Birth rates in non-democratic unfree political systems fall as well.
2. The logical conclusion of your argument would be, that in an equal society no children would be born. This is diametrical opposite to the actual goal of feminism/equalitarianism.
See Opposed to your solution of turning women into rightless, uneducated birth machines?

There are no feminist countries. Even Sweden is not feminist on a political scale. Don't bother quoting their politicians with their "feminist foreign policies". That's rhetoric and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

The point is to have as many children as you want. With or without a man is up to you and not for some organised scam like religion to decide.

The role of the state should be to enable every individual to make free choices that are not influenced by social bias.

>There are no feminist countries.
Considering in mine it's considered almost a hate crime to attack them, I'd say there are.

I don't go there, shit for skin.

>The role of the state should be to enable every individual to make free choices that are not influenced by social bias.
Wrong. All societies limit the choices of individuals for the sake of the will of the society.
To be free is to not be in a society.

I also avoid that boring and lame place that doesn't like animu nor harems.

I don't mean choices like: "Should I murder this annoying neighbour?" but choices like:"Can I afford to go to university and still care for my child?" or "Will my life be ruined if I leave my abusive spouse?"

That's not even remotely the same.

I dont get the source or it's manga(manhwa)

I meant all choices of individuals in a society.
All of them.

>That's not even remotely the same.
>can't even criticise something
>B-but they don't have any control!
Remember Voltaire?

Read the thread

There is no free country on earth where you can't criticise feminism. You will most likely provoke some kind of reaction but it isn't illegal anywhere.

>>Even in Germany you see more kids than here
Very nice anecdote. Native German births are lower than the Jap's

>almost a hate crime
Something being "almost a hate crime" is not a hate crime, so you are literally free to keep doing so if you are not an easily triggered snowflake.
Not that I agree with many aspects of modern feminist ideology but you're just being a tard.

Man this thread glows.

Every country that makes hate speech illegal.
Now fuck off.

So have you been arrested yet for saying feminism is not a good thing or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass

CIA?

but hate speech is just speech that someone hates?

Please provide a real life example for your baseless claim.

you can shut down healthy debate which paralyzes society

hate speech is just words

There are people in jail in Germany for hate speech.
They're blocking forums that allow such speech in my country. I'm not certain but I think they made it illegal to circumvent such measures.

What more evidence do you want user?
Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1563485593401.jpg (331x346, 93K)

Not certain, but it glows.
Private org?

>in Germany for hate speech
It's almost as if they're still not over the whole "we tried our hand at genocide and it didn't go particularly well for our image" thing
>illegal
So who's been arrested?

Wow look the thread derailed again hahaha hahahaha

FUCKING RETARDS YOU CAN'T EVEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJFHWIEUFQGWIEFY

Attached: 156519478726.png (500x680, 507K)

There are no people in jail here for "hate speech".
There are people in jail for incitement of the masses aka nazi stuff.

But I love Abe jokes in SnK.

Attached: 1559999588112.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

Well my mate for starters.

Attached: 1563483961899.jpg (1000x1346, 505K)

Wow that is the most double speak thing I've ever seen said on Yea Forums.

For criticising feminism? I highly doubt that.

For accessing forums.
Now go back to your feminist shithole you piece of shit.

Attached: 1559498748603.png (1000x1000, 381K)

That means you rarely get out of your echo chamber, right?

The feds have been running a massive white supremacist incitement campaign to run as cover for their falseflag attempts like el paso

So no criticising of feminism took place, got it.

Shitty drama made this terrible.

you don't have to be arrested for the policy to severely skew the debate by removing one side

>meet someone
>"you can call me by my (name or alteration of it)"
>"I-i-isn't that too soon!!?"
God I hate this autistic shit

What "debate"? There is no need for a "debate" about the pros and cons of murder because the solution is self-evident. The same is true for egalitarianism.

you don't seem to be paying attention if you've missed all the social media purges

You keep bringing up these purges and arrests and supposed methods of punishing those who oppose feminism but you still haven't provided any fucking provable examples.

Excuse the rest of us for thinking you're a butthurt retard

What does a private company like facebook have to do with free speech or feminism?

You do realize the way you call someone is very important in Japanese culture
You would never call your own kid -sama for instance

Self-insert fantasies for angsty virgins are a dime-a-dozen.

Attached: dousei-sensei-wa-renai-ga-wakaranai_c001 _ c006.zip-c001-011.jpg (768x1200, 207K)

>it will just turn into a harem later
how boring.

Attached: dousei-sensei-wa-renai-ga-wakaranai_c001 _ c006.zip-c001-012.jpg (768x1200, 219K)

Sure, but I would call it by its god damn name for a start without blushing and sperging out about it

I saw you, person who posted the wrong image

so why is there an easily observable ideological difference in the purges? why do germans have a hate speech button to report words they don't like to hear?

>I literally do not have evidence

Attached: 1561735620313.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Same reason burgers have a an SHALL NOT INFRINGE button, or chinese having a wrongthink button. It's a governmental culture thing.

Image search gives nothing.
What's the name?

Also image search doesn't work here what's the source for this one too?

I was gonna say, Zenkichi is at least self aware

>why the fuck do you even read harem manga in the first place
Pokemon mentality, that's why mobage destroyed harems, it's ultimate Pokemon experience but with money sink.

>as long as you don't say it was directly related it's not related
Get fucked.

Incitement of the masses, i.e. speech or communication of specific content.
Hate speech is that content.

Yeah. But they have the migrants to make up for that. The only people here I see with more than two kids are Flips and ""Japanese"" Brazilians
Like Maibara or Oyaka
Famous with tourists
If youre children are locked away at home instead of going around with their parents you got another problem m8y

It's literally the report button on FB.

You failed to establish a causal connection. Thus the argument is invalid.

By that definition, slander or copyright infringement are hate speech too.
Try again.

The report button on facebook is literally a "criticise feminism and go to jail" button? I don't think so but go on and prove me wrong.

So like the emails they call "russian interference"?

>By that definition, slander or copyright infringement are hate speech too.
Exactly.
Welcome to hell.

Attached: 1564611403002.png (419x277, 66K)

What, it can't act like that in effect?
When people think hate speech, they think political incorrectness user.

You keep moving the goalpost. Your argument is invalid, no matter how often you try to repeat or rephrase it.
It is not illegal to criticise feminism and nobody was sent to jail on grounds of hate speech for criticising it either.

A declining population in our current economic system wich is based on growth is a disaster on so many level, not only "aid and shit" like other user already said.

Attached: experts.jpg (996x720, 98K)

it's not illegal but that doesn't stop you being harassed, and your career put in jeopardy for speaking against it

Do you really think reditors give a shit if something is funny or not? They will beat a joke down so much that it eventually just turns into a figure of speech. They won't stop there, they'll continue using it until its ingrained in the English speaking worlds psyche.

>it's not illegal
Thank you for proving my point. I disregard the rest of your rambling because it has nothing to do with the discussion.

Attached: 1564546706489.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

dude there are at least 5 diffent people replying top this

>getting real blatant abe
>Manga tittle: """"""""2.5""""""""" Dimensional Seduction
very blatant, indeed

S-so are we gonna talk about how to find 3d girls that are like 2d girls or what guys

no

they're a myth abe is lying!

>how to find 3d girls
You do that over on /jp/

Attached: 1558965465827.jpg (1024x900, 153K)

Don't bpther, I already try searching and can say for sure that it doesn't exist.

Attached: anon's_life.jpg (2001x1125, 111K)

The current system is rigged to collapse. Its requires an ever growing population on a planet with limited supplies.

In the old days you'd have 5-6 children to financially support you when you were too old to work. Social security puts the responsibility of children to their parents on the general population. It eventually gets to the point where one young man has to support 30 ojiisan. In the end it doesn't matter because they'll just borrow more money from jewish banks to become further entrenched in debt slavery.

Immigrants in theory solve the population issue. In reality immigrants are useless garbage people and further so.

Immigration is like solving the problem by killing yourself on a national level.

>the only solution is immigrants
No in the end it doesn't even matter because they will just borrow money from banks who have an infinite supply of fake money to give them.
Without debt or a pension system the issue would solve itself. It might get a little hard but whoever said that every generation is suppose to be richer than the last is retarded.

>Read the thread
What an awful mistake that was

where do you live

I wanna have a gf like her. Fuck, why don’t girls like these exist irl?

>just borrow more of that infinite money from the jewish banks
This is your econo.. brain on /pol/

/pol/ is always correct but not everything /pol/ says is correct

>The current system is rigged to collapse.
>Its requires an ever growing population on a planet with limited supplies.
>In reality immigrants are useless garbage people and further so.

>Your brain on /pol/

You say so much garbage.
First we do not have only this planet, second even if we did you never know what technologic advancement we might get in the next few years. For the immigrants are useless garbage I won't start a debate because if I do you'll probably just shift it from migration in itself to race and genetic (that's always how discussions end with /pol/tards).

This "rigged system" has proven to be the best so far, no one, even those who love to complain about it, as yet proposed a better alternative.

Attached: pol.png (1306x354, 78K)

Niggers what are the fucking names?

Explain how i'm wrong though? There is more debt than there is money on earth? A lot more.

Can we talk about 2d girls then...

please go and stay go,
/pol/ was a mistake and everything you do is a mistake, you are on the wrong side of history and if your sorry state right now isnt a good enough indicator, you will understand how much of your life you wasted in hate as you get older.

France

Surely there are, in a place like that.

I already proposed a better alternative. End social security. Bam badd boom Problem solved. Old people either have kids or start saving for retirement from the age of 20.

Explain to me how a system that requires infinite growth just to not collapse is not rigged to fail?

>muh space travel
Not going to happen, especially not if you continue to cause social strife among people with immigration, feminism and classism. But again, hedging your bet on space travel is pretty fucking stupid.

Also there have been many instance in which populations decline and after a brief period of bad times the economy prospers again.

>I want to cosplay erotic characters
so, sono bisque again without the dolls?

>Not going to happen
Yeah, we'll never get to the moon with these Soviets breathing down our necks all the time.

Just like to add that you are the one that completely derailed the thread and now you're going to pretend that its /pol/ thats doing it. You could have just ignored that single sentence post. Instead you had to bring up immigration which is a very hot topic of debate.

Its so fucking annoying how you faggots do this. You start an argument over politics then you bitch about /pol/.

>You start an argument over politics then you bitch about /pol/.

I didn't start shit, I just saw a post and replied to it, and yes I know I should have just ignored it (wath I'm now doing).

Seiyuu cosplayers are 2.5D, so it's fine.

Attached: 1565521827842.jpg (1000x1250, 123K)

Are you pretending to be retarded or perhaps you lack knowledge on the subject. The moon is incredible close to our planet and not hospitable. The closest planet that may be a good retreat is millions of light years away.
>hur dur science fiction terraform da moon or mars
Not going to happen. It would be incredibly difficult and require more resources than it would ever be worth. The only solution would be to mine asteroids for supplies but thats aslo not realistic.

I know what meant, but now I'm wondering how many have cosplayed as Sugita or Hirano at various events over the years.

I'm just making an incredibly generalized point about things people have said were impossible that eventually became possible, but any further discussion on this is for /sci/.
No I'm not that user you just had a massive back and forth with. Polite sage

Don't know what op posted but the second one is Real no Heroine wa Irimasen

How bad is personalization nowadays? I at least get OG runes to jump off of. I'd normally tell you also to read the thread but it's pretty garbage at this point so here

>make detailed statements about technology that doesn't exist

There is no water on mars or the moon. Creating a artificial atmosphere in space with oxygen that allowed radiation to pass through at that scale is impossible with our current technology. Doing something like that is so out of our technological bounds we could create fully authentic AI humans in a quarter of that time. In fact AI as intelligent as humans is millions of times more doable than terminating the moon let alone mars. The closest planets that would already be suitable for human life would take longer to get to than humans have existed on earth, unless of course we invent a way to travel at the speed of light or magically teleport through space.

There's nothing I can do to be more detailed as the technology does not exist. Its the stuff of sci fi. Its like giving a detailed explanation of why we will never be able to travel at the speed of light.

The problem as other anons have pointed is government programmes like social welfare, subsidies and especially social security. These programmes are funded by taxes or borrowing (which creates a lot of debt which means more taxes in the long run but perhaps even worse borrowing creates more money which coupled with artificial low interest rates leads to catastrophic consequences). The average taxpayer then ends up getting to keep less and less of his wages which makes it far more difficult to have enough wealth to start a family. That leads to lower birth rates and consequently a decrease in the working population which now is getting taxed even more in order to fund the ever increasing government programmes. Immigration doesn't solve the problem either because of the distorted incentives created by the government. Essentially the welfare programmes are huge incentives to immigrants to come in the country along with their families and then stay on welfare instead of becoming productive members of the workforce (give more in taxes than receive in benefits), so immigration as a whole makes the problem even worse. High divorce rates, feminism and the sexual revolution exacerbate the problem of declining birth rates as well.

If Japan wants to solve this problem they should massively cut on public spending, liquidate all the debt they have and lower the taxes to allow the Japanese citizens to keep their hard earn money.

>dude just lower taxes
imagine being this economically illiterate

Isn't that the opposite of what abe wants? Shouldn't the "please reproduce" message be based more on convincing young men to settle for women that aren't ideal instead of fantasizing about meeting your perfect one?

>doesn't know about count dankula

>There is no water on mars or the moon.
Except there is you absolute fucking retard. Not even going to read the rest of your retarded post.

>count dankula
>charged for nazi stuff
This is relevant to the discussion about the legality of criticising feminism in what way?

Low taxes leads to more money being kept inside the pockets of the taxpayers. This is not some new and radical idea. One of the most common ways of dealing with the problem of low birth rates by mainstream politicians is to propose giving tax breaks to families so they can keep more of their money and make it easier to raise their kids.

Why don't you tell me your solution?

he's fishing for both

(you)

Europe isn't talking about the birthrate because they have dozens of far more serious problems
Things are going well for japan so they can actually afford to focus on stuff like birthrate

Apparently you don't actually know what happened to him. No big surprise here, this thread is full of anons pretending to know what they're talking about. Count dankula is a real life example of a western government punishing a private citizen for saying something naughty, and that's all I'll spoonfeed you. That's how it's related to the legality of criticizing feminism you dumb fuck.

Imigration and whatnot isn't bad in theory, the problems in europe come from police turning a deliberate blind eye to crimes which incentivises more crime.
Liberals are the problem not arabs

I know exactly what happened to him. You don't have to spoon-feed me anything nor have you act so condescending about it.
He wasn't punished by the government for saying something "naughty". He was sentenced by an independent judge for filming himself saying:"Heil Hitler" and sending it over the internet.
This has absolutely nothing to do with criticising feminism.

ojisans don't live forever the problem would just resolve itself
but we all know it's not about the birthrates

Immigration is the problem. Especially in democratic countries, its vitally important that the nation represent something more than just simple lines on a map with a state military.

For example what is Japan? Is it a flag and an island or is it something more? Its a culture, a people and history. Large scale immigration destroys that. Cultures can not coexist in the same space. The kemono had to die so that suits could take over.

You don't know what you are talking about. He taught his dog to heil hitler. As a joke. Thats like going to prison for lolicon. You're a fucking joke and you know it. At this point we both know its cognitive dissonance.

>suddenly meets a really pretty 3d girl who is an otaku just like him
there, added the important part

>solved

>its vitally important that the nation represent something more than just simple lines on a map with a state military.
None ever did. Nationalism is just a brainwashing technique to produce soldiers who don't betray you. And they still tend to.

Attached: tribalism.jpg (460x275, 56K)

you think in times of globalism they care about preserving cultures?

>migrants to make up for that.
Kill yourself ahmed.
Using migrants to boost population is the absolute pathetic shit ever.

>He taught his dog to heil hitler. As a joke.
Not that user and I don't follow nazi e-celebs but there is absolutely nothing about that sounds like a joke. Jokes are funny. At best it sounds like a "let's see how far I can push it".

I know everything about the case. The way the law is written doesn't leave "it's just a joke" as an defense. If I were a brit I wouldn't even type it on Yea Forums. Also there are plenty of people in the US and Europe who have gone to prison for lolicon. Mostly for bringing physical copies from Japan.

you can't go to jail for teaching a dog to raise it's arm

>Its a culture, a people and history
Literally build on massive amounts of immigration. Just ask the original japanese people.

And he didn't either. He was sentenced for saying a nazi phrase, recording it and transmitting it over the internet.

>things were destroyed in the past so it's okay to keep doing it

it was a joke

Yes, actually. It's the way of life, otherwise you would still be a single-cell organism on the bottom of the ocean.

Again, "C'mon bruh, it was just a joke" was not a viable legal defense the way the law is written.

>arguments made from the perspective of the survival instinct expanding onto the maintenance of material possessions and group identity

Living is all good but you do not know that in the end you will fail, right? Death is inevitable. This advice cannot be applied to your own life for obvious rations but for material possessions and group identities it is absolutely better to work with the system of life and death and keep improving things (determining what the new thing will be after the old thing dies) rather than to attempt to indefinitely maintain something and acquire only the bragging rights that you tried.

>the amount of cucks who want immigration
Keep that population solution to yourselves westeners.

Japan will handle the population problem their own way instead of letting gaijins in the country.

so what does replacing one culture with another culture add exactly? there's something between going stagnant and throwing it all away

You yourself are a product of hundreds of years of rape and immigration.

If you start like that you have to outlaw all jokes then.

I'd have to know your definition of culture to answer that.

>trying to normalize racism through the slippery slope fallacy
You will fail, people will choose to err on the side of good.

Nobody is trying to replace one culture with another. Instead the cultures are mixing, combining, evolving. Like they did since the begining of humanity. (Other than the few examples of isolation like abos and pygmies)

You're talking about a culture of spergs here.

No, you don't.

And look how well he turned out.

And those islanders who don't know anything about planet Earth. I sometimes think about the weirdness of that. Imagine 2050 with alien open contact and people traveling the stars and there will still be a tribe in the middle of the pacific who thinks that airplanes are gods.

The size of your universe is always so relative.

Attached: 0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif (500x333, 2.92M)

you guys are just shitposting now you can't go to jail for edgy jokes

2.5D Seduction

Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

You have no idea how liberating it is to find someone who shares your hobby that no one seems to share or thinks is lame. My major hobby is wood carving hand held tools and figures. Everyone my entire life thought it was fucking stupid and lame. Then one day I met a bro who had the same hobby as me. We've been best bros ever since. You have no idea how good it feels to be able to talk about what you like with a like minded person after you've been shunned for so long.

It doesn't look like indigenous tribes will last much longer.

What are you even trying to say?
Count Dankula was sentenced for saying nazi stuff, which he claimed was a joke. But considering his new political home I begin to doubt that.

Unironically share what you know.

>Japan population declines
>make propaganda to make more babies in animes

>Europe/America population declines
>make propaganda to accept NIGGERS from Africa as replacement

Absolutely beatiful isnt it.

Some European cultures really should be replaced. Nobody is going to cry if you replace Germans

Whatever fag I don't really like turning this thread into /pol/ but Japan already made a fact that they hate immigration.

So it's better if you western cucks just keep that immigration shit to yourselves and not spread that shit into Asian countries.

Neither works so I'll call bullshit on that conspiracy theory. People tend to conspire to do things that actually work.

White people deserve it for being stupid and weak. That's how nature goes.

What conspiracy theory. Are you sleeping under rock. That is what is happening.

I know nothing but their populations are already small and the places they live in keeps shrinking. I read before about tribes dying out because of diseases.

It's a ponzi scheme and a textbook negative feedback loop.
>people aren't having enough children
>take resources from breeding age people
>give it to people that are no longer breeding
>so people have less resources to dedicate to rearing children
The more you increase input for bullet B the more you've inhibited bullet A.
Oh and it's a ponzi scheme because the system is predicated on infinite population group so we would increase input of bullet B by growing the tax base rather than increasing the tax burden of individuals making up the tax base. Of course that's not what has happened.

Stupidity is correlated with but not based on ethnicity. Most human beings are stupid and weak-minded. Most people overlook the stupidity in their in-group and focus on the stupidity in the out-group out of tribal instinct. There is no significant difference between zionist jews, xenophobe asians, white supremacists, and black panthers. There are psychological studies about scapegoating.

>can't you see it bro?
slow eye roll

America is 56% white. Europe is declining in being white. Slow eye roll more faggot shit

Tu quoque is a logical fallacy.

You're losing your touch, Abe.

retarded thread yikes

Attached: DTxmrmwWsAARqa6.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I will. The ethic ratios are changing as a result of nationalism. One could say you are destined to destroy your values, it is a natural consequence of your behavior.

You revel in the idea of it being done to you because everyone loves a good underdog story.

Evidently not. I'll see you next chapter.

>It's conspiracy theory
>ethnic ratios are changing

So it's not conspiracy theory after all? Hmm?

It's what happens when you steer the conversation away from the Abe joke nearly instantly. Could've easily been a 'fuck self inserts' if the first few posts went a little differently.

Excuse me. Are you ESL and don't actually know what the word "conspiracy" means?

I know what does it mean. Do you?

Immigration is nothing more than an excuse the goverment uses to distract you while they make your life worse

>I know what does it mean
Oh god you *are* ESL.

Already told you i know what does it mean. You keep saying i dont. In fact dont reply to me because you just lost this discussion by moving goal post into ad hominem you deranged liberal/commie shit.

>multiculturalism is good
>segregation is bad
If we actually take a look at net migration patterns we find out that in the US for example whenever non-whites move in a county whites move out. It's the same in Europe as well. Immigrants move in and locals move out. Even all the migrant groups tend segregate themselves. This is such a hard revealed preference that it shows us that people tend to be happiest when they're surrounded by people who are similar to them.

>A problem that europe solved with immigration
I'm really excited to see the effects of immigration so we could take notes on what not to do in handling a population problem.

Learn the language first before you try having an argument because otherwise there is no communication between us and you're just wasting my time.
>"You're not firing me from this argument, I quit!"
Fucking kek.

Attached: conspiracy.png (546x208, 12K)

Have sex and procreate.

eat shit retard.

Migrants are terrible for the social system, but they prop up the economy.

>village people who aren't used to multiculturalism move out when other people move in
That's a subcultural behavior, not ethnic behavior.

Ah yes I simply forgot how wonderful the Migration Period was for the local residents of Gaul and Britain. All these barbarians arriving from the east were such a great benefit to them that their cultures became almost extinct if it weren't for Wales and Brittany.

The same pattern is observed in large cities as well. Detroit is a great example.

Alright thanks my niggas

Detroit is not a great example of anything. Its crime rate is driving people away. And before you try to bring that into the argument, afaik it had the same ratio of ethnicities as other big cities, meaning the crime rate was probably a product of happenstance, and poor fiscal, educational, and political management.

Britain was always a melting pot.

Attached: 677px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg[1].png (677x675, 62K)

You can already see the effects. Most of the migrants are too low-skilled and uneducated to get any jobs at all so they're just living on welfare and costing the European nations massive amounts of money. They of course still need housing which is paid for by the taxpayers and artificially inflates the housing prices in a way that keeps the real estate investors happy and the native kids living with their parents. The natives prefer not to live among the migrants and the sentiment tends to be mutual so many of them form their own little communities and no-go zones where they keep themselves even more isolated from the local cultures. A fair bit also turn to crime and violence because of these cultural incompatibilities. A large amount of the natives of course aren't very happy about all of this so you're seeing the rise of nationalists all over the place, increasing the friction among the different political wings, even between entire countries like what's going on with Germany and Italy.

The one silver lining is that this entire situation is completely unsustainable. All it takes is the eventual financial crisis and we're going to see many countries in Europe pull a Greece 2.0 and potentially collapse the entire currency and maybe the union. Remains to be seen what the migrants will do then. Perhaps they'll just go back home once the economic opportunities are gone. Perhaps they'll feel entitled and start rioting. Perhaps the natives will get so pissed they'll elect another Hitler and start kicking them out. The only thing that is certain is that the current situation is temporary and will probably have a very unpleasant conclusion. Japan almost certainly made the right choice in terms of immigration policy, but what's done is done.

So because your ancestors were conquering rapists you want to get invaded and raped?
>Like they did since the begining of humanity
Except that is the opposite of what happened since the beginning of humanity you retarded faggot. Humanity spread out and splintered, some splinter populations being significantly more successful than others. It is not natural nor desirable for the more successful population to "combine" with the less successful one, it is natural for the former to drive the latter to extinction as the former takes ever more of the territory and resources belonging to the latter.

>that their cultures became almost extinct if it weren't for Wales and Brittany
Their cultures did go extinct, unless you define culture in extremely abstract terms. Cultures absorb other cultures and morph, traditions morhp an change, as do values, some are left behind while new ones are manufactured in need. The culture of the original Brits was not the culture that present nationalists have and attempt to maintain. The apparent continuity of a culture is purely an experience of "psychic continuity". A neurolingustic term for the human mental tendency/ability to continue to perceive something as a thing it once was, despite all changes, until the changes reach a critical mass in both volume and time passed.

Anime and manga

Detroit had white people leaving and black people entering before the high crime rates which started in the 60s. Also I said
>The same pattern is observed in large cities as well
Detroit is just one example. London and Stockholm are other examples.

My wife Chinorin is so cute.

> it is natural for the former to drive the latter to extinction as the former takes ever more of the territory and resources belonging to the latter.
Real life is not a game of Civ 5. Human history is a litany of incompetent cultures expanding into giant empires and then crumbling under their own weights and mismanagement, splintering further then repeating the process indefinitely. China alone did it like thrice. Stability came not because some cultures were more competent than others but because values changed. No one conquers anyone for iron or gold or farmlands anymore because there is more value gained from trading and good political relations due to the advancement of technology and society making peace a high demand product. There is not a single war today that is "wroth it" for a society. They're all waged by megacorporations using the military as mercenaries.

The point is that cultures often change as a result of the use of violence. The Gallo-Romans certainly didn't want to see their culture be eradicated or combined together with Germanic cultures. You and people with similar ideas might be fine with your cultures being changed or destroyed by other cultures but for the majority of people the evidence shows otherwise. See hereI wonder if you're fine with Yea Forums's and Yea Forums(nel)'s culture changing over the years.

Never heard of a species advocating for its own extinction.

It doesn't matter if they wish it or not. Cultures change due to people finding elements from other cultures interesting and appropriating them. Anime culture in the west is literally one such thing. So are afros, dreadlocks, or any of the shit white people do that other ethnicities do, including the English language itself. It happens because of people liking things, you can't fight it. You can advertise your culture, ban things, but if you ban something then people will just be more interested in it, if you advertise your culture you will still lose if you're not actually good enough (market rules, bitch). You lose because you are less than than sum of all things, the death of cultures is simple math.

Global human culture started forming the moment global communication was established through the internet and although the autistic reeeing of nationalist and cultural purists are ever-present, they are not relevant in terms of powerlevel. People liking things is more powerful than politics. That's just it. Cultural purism is a sisyphean task.

Now you are moving the goal post. Extinction is not the same as destruction if we are talking about cultures. The romans or greeks didn't go extinct.

Oh, then I'm completely okay with my culture being destroyed. Allahu ackbar!

Saying you're not okay with it is like a chain smoker saying he's not okay with dying from lung cancer. It was the dog eat dog mentality of nationalistic capitalism that raped Africa and the Middle East for resources, not the hippie liberals. You all fucked yourselves over.

And now China is raping Africa for resources and nobody cares.

>and nobody cares
Yet.

such a childish world view

I'm not the one whose values are dying.

Go wag your finger at those mean Chinamen and tell them what they're doing is wrong.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

the world has 7 billion people so yes.
I know at least 2 teachers in Japan, while a school did close in his area due to lack of numbers, it was mainly due to location rather than anything else.

I can't speak Chinese so I'll leave that to someone who does.

WAKE UP JANNIES

>the world has 7 billion people so yes.
7.7 now. It's closer to 8 than it is to 7.

No, you're just the one with childish revenge fantasies.

really conservatism and Neo imperialistic politicians are on the rise in the west, and in Russia
Putin, Trump, johnson, to name 3. Liberal and socialist views are dying off and it's mainly the left's fault. ( saying this as somebody who votes green)

No actually you're wrong, the Muslims you like so much also believe in cultural supremacy so as you said before our ideology will evolve because people will change but your will die because they don't tolerate your values so they will die with you.

jesus christ we need population controls

What I said is not limited to humans, I used the already current topic of "humanity" to explain the basic concept of how splintering and extinction is natural for life.
>Real life is not a game of Civ 5
When I say population I am not talking about a nation-state under a central government, I am talking about a group of organisms who can be distinguished from the rest of the biosphere, regardless whether that group is a species, ethnic group or nuclear family.
Regarding the rest of your post I agree with it, except for
>incompetent cultures expanding into giant empires
You are not an incompetent "culture" if you expand into a giant empire
>not because some cultures were more competent than others but because values changed
Again, if you achieve imperial hegemony, your "culture" is very much more competent than the others who fail at this.
You also seem to be mistaken regarding what a culture actually is, culture is not synonymous with population, the culture is only an expression of the population.
Also, when I say that one population takes territory and resources from another I am not talking exclusively of actual violent takeover, trade and diplomacy are also tools of conquest.

>revenge fantasy
>"I will hit my hand with a hammer."
>"user you will hurt your hand."
>"Fuck you I can do anything... Owie I hurt my hand!"
>"I told you, user."
>"You have a revenge fantasy!"

Attached: 1521904763928.jpg (471x367, 37K)

I don't like Muslims at all. I'm just not the one who created the current situation. It was you. The world would've been easier to unite 20 years ago, now you'll have to do it the hard way, while they are up in your face, or lose yourself in the process. I think life is fair in a way.

Sadly, people like you are the majority.

>/pol/ topic of 3DPD was derailed into /pol/ topic of immigration
Such an unexpected turn.

The globalist US empire is collapsing and China, a fascist country, is approaching global hegemony, yet you think the values of tribalism, i.e ethnic self interest, are dying?

name kind anons or is it hentai?

just according to plan

You would not be making such claims if you didn't think it was dying.

yikes

Your friend is a pedo lmao

Am I even on Yea Forums?

You seem to believe that europe conquering africa somehow means that europe now has to be flooded with africans and when people say that is fucking stupid you retort with "y-your values are dying...". It is obvious you are just resentful of people who are not burdened by your pathological beliefs.

either that or he called a certain someone a pedo

Yea Forums is filled with /pol/ nowadays, even Yea Forums is better

yes don't worry, user.

The only thing dying are ethnic groups too degenerate to even maintain some sort of cohesive identity.

>even Yea Forums is better
Don't even joke like this user, half of Yea Forums are markets arguing with bots and that's the better half.

>/pol/ boogeyman
The conversation is about birth rates and immigration which are hot button topics not only in Europe but also in the US and Japan. They are discussed by mainstream politicians such as based Abe of procreation and most people in those countries have some sort of an opinion on the issue. This doesn't mean they're all /pol/ or whatever the opposite is. A valid point to make would be that this discussion isn't really relevant to the thread, not crying about "muh /pol/".

>google search gave nothing
Help me out here guys.

I thought people were over exaggerating, but Yea Forums is exactly like that.
It's just a constant repeat of "oh nonono snoybros/nintendrones/xbones it wasn't supposed to be like that!!!"
If someone mentions a flaw with a game it's instantly deflected by saying the poster is a fanboy of whatever is the opposing platform.
They don't even discuss video games anymore.

No but really. Yea Forums still has Touhou, mahjong and other types of popular niche threads. Aside from some new anime episode or a manga chapter the quality there is higher if you know how to look. At least theyre on topic unlike this faggot who injects his policies to Yea Forums.

to be fair Yea Forums is going that route too it's just not as bad yet

>Yea Forums- politics and ideology
Why do you people see it as appropriate to ruin any discussion on any subject by bringing up your shitty opinion on completely unrelated topic when nobody asked?
Kindly fuck off and die

Attached: 1515004982447.gif (500x528, 384K)

don't forget twitter screenshot threads

You're retarded.
The Touhou thread on Yea Forums isn't higher quality than the one on /jp/, because they barely discuss gameplay/lore on Yea Forums.
And niche threads are rare unless it's a flavor of the month game like Starsector. And even then...

Outside of generals, Yea Forums is the only board that has improved. I'd like you to recall the days of daily KoG vs. Cirno GET threads.

Pretty sure Yea Forums has those as well these days

>A valid point to make would be that this discussion isn't really relevant to the thread
It's not relevant to the board as well if you haven't noticed

>completely unrelated topic
who are you kidding?

Do you really think we'll start going:
>HxH is another hiatus
"Oh nonono it wasn't supposed to be like that shounenbros!!"
>Shoujo nobody cares about got axed
"Oh nonono it wasn't supposed to be like that shoujobros!!!"
I highly doubt that. Our biggest problem right now are generals. And I say that, because I'm a /jp/fugee. Fuck Idols. Fuck Generals.

>Why do you people
Instead of asking these dumb questions why don't you just read the thread?
>OP makes an Abe joke
>1st reply is some guy complaining about the Abe joke being unfunny
>6th reply is agreeing with that and adding that the joke is dumb because the Japanese birthrate is fine
>that post has 6 replies that disagree with the statement which causes the thread to spiral into politics
This wasn't a case of someone just bringing up a completely unrelated topic out of nowhere. Every post in the chain was related to the previous one, it's just that every post was slightly more off-topic than the last. This kind of a shift is not terribly unusual on Yea Forums or Yea Forums as a whole, you just didn't happen to like the direction it took this time around.

>completely unrelated topic
This entire fucking thread is about the birth rate you retard
I swear you people think off topic just means thing I don't like

Why do you discuss about birthrates on an anime board?

>goalpost moving

Stupid goy, don't you understand? The system we built on permanent growth will collapse without more taxpayers to the ever-expanding welfare system! BREED MORE WELFARE SLAVES OR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD BUYING ANOTHER NATIONAL BANK! THIS IS LITERALLY HOLOCAUST OY!

If you will mention the anime/manga with Trump in it and then will spend the whole thread quarreling about American politics, that will not be an anime topic too.

Name me 10(ten) anime with The President of the United States of America, Donald Trump.

read the thread

Not to the same extent as this thread which has the explicit purpose of discussion the matter of japans population crisis and the goverment propaganda it is leading to

>a board known for having derailed threads because of fags throwing buzzwords at each other such as yikes, trannies, cucks, pol, cumbrain etc. Over and over again is somehow better than Yea Forums
Sure thing faggotron

Feminism is a cancer on both the economy and society as a whole.
Prove me wrong.
Women are the unhappiest they've ever been.