Diavolo was a decent guy

Reminder all of this happened because Diavolo didnt want to kill an innocent girl and thus didnt order Trish murdered on the spot before confirming she was his daughter and that he could feel it.

Attached: dsaaf.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Truly Bossu was the most noble of gang leaders.

Attached: ECFmSUFUcAEm_R0.jpg (685x692, 81K)

God that art style what the hell

Attached: distressed johnny.jpg (750x1217, 240K)

Attached: is something the matter.jpg (337x322, 41K)

Paranoid fucker just wanted to make sure she was dead by doing it himself, don't kid yourself

Attached: KING CRIMSON.webm (640x480, 619K)

Part of me misses the shit netcode turning the pvp into stand battles. It's too smooth in Bloodborne.

And all he had to do to avoid this fate was wait literally ten seconds to murder his daughter in private.

To be fair Giorno and Bruno had already decided that they wanted to take over Passione/kill Bossu because muh drug trade. That's why they planned to spy on him with that ladybug brooch at the church before they even knew he was a dick. The assassination attempt on Trish just sped up their plans.

Attached: don't_care.jpg (578x293, 51K)

No, all he had to do was keep it in his fucking pants 15 years beforehand

Right, as if volcels are actually a thing.

They are, but I doubt any of them actually use that term

Still, he could’ve just bagged it

He wanted her dead, he just didn't trust anyone else but himself to actually do it, he's way too paranoid to just give the job to someone else, he'd be kept up all night thinking "jesus what if they let her go out of pity, or what if they lied so that they have time to torture her for information about me"

He was raised by a Catholic priest and didn't know what sex was

Attached: 1564452828623.png (805x506, 668K)

Something tells me she wouldn't have that reaction to grownup diavolo. She'd probably try to jump his bones even harder.

Can someone explain the shit about how he was born? His mother in that prison says his father had been dead for a couple of years so did he fuck his own mother in order to be born with some King Crimson shit or whaat?

That's in part 2

Attached: 1564450212762.png (558x817, 719K)

Literally possessed by the devil.

Either that, or the mom was lying and she had sex with some priest or something who are allowed to visit women's prisons.

His father was an incubus

It's probably more likely she was lying or he's just some kind of biological anomaly.
He's named after a pasta dish.
Yeah it's also the italian word for devil but there's a food theme with the character names in VA.

There's a food, theme, but not with every single character, Tiziano, Illuso, Secco, and Coco Jumbo aren't really in line with the whole food thing.

Forgot Trish, as well.

And Giorno himself too.