If a stand user from a later part appeared in part 3 as an enemy stand user, how would you write their arc?

if a stand user from a later part appeared in part 3 as an enemy stand user, how would you write their arc?

Attached: give me your hands.png (489x823, 816K)

Kira blows up Avdol before being BTFO by Jotaro

Avdol becomes the butt of every suicide bomber joke for the next 30 years.

Cioccolata and Green Day instead of Gray Fly and Tower of Gray. Plane lands, everyone dies, the end.

Buccialati:
Probably try to negotiate with the SDC first and then if they kept pushing the fact they want to defeat Dio, Buccialati will say something like I am doing this because I serve Dio, I was sent to stop you.
Hermit purple would be a good pick for the fight or even Hierophant because they're long range stands.

Attached: 1558127860096.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>ends up lowering everyone's morale when he shows up and reveals that kakyoin and avdol are fated to die.
I can see Dio hiring somebody who exists just to bring everybody down so they can be taken out easier by fight stands.

Attached: ScolippiAnimeInfobox.png (672x904, 832K)

>Dio finds a way to send Cheap Trick after the Joestars

Attached: Cheap_Trick_KeyArt.png (682x846, 373K)

part 3 over

>enemy stand: You fell for it, now I've won
>Jotaro: yare yare daze
>ORAORAORAORAORAORA
>RETIRED

Retired is just the jojo euphemism for death right?

alessi got rocketed into the fucking SKY dude, i'd think so

Well it's a Japanese series, so yeah.

The euphemisms go right out the window as soon as Vento Aureo begins though.

For real though, what other way was there to possibly defeat this guy besides the alley? What if someone from any other part had encountered him? It's pretty much game over.

Probably Whitesnake

>Part 3 ends

Attached: Risotto.jpg (739x415, 23K)

BITE ZA DUSTO.

star platinum can just beat the shit out of him

Can't argue with that. Not just because he's my favorite character in VA either.

Attached: look over here.png (350x429, 211K)

That'd just kill whoever it's attached to, you super retard.

He'd just boop the host on the head and out pops the disc.
Cheap Trick is forever trapped.

First off I'd turn her into a sexy indian girl. Okay after that then this
>runs into Joseph, Polnareff, and Avdol at some random kebab market or something
>uses jail house lock on the group, but the group starts running away from her
>however they get separated from each other
>miu finds joseph and undos the ability on him, but then forces him to find the others
>joseph has to find a way to stall her while giving messages to polanreff and avdol on whats going on
>uses hermit purple to try and track them and write messages in sand
>joseph successfully gets polanreff and avdol to meet eachother
>joseph leads them to him
>ends with all three stand rushing her into a wall
>arc ends with her at the doctors, showing that she got brain damage and cannot remember past memories due to getting injured

Attached: jojo-jailhouselock2.png (700x894, 1.3M)

>there's a subplot where rissoto was planning to kill DIO for his money and helps the crusaders defeat him

Kira gets fucked by Avdol and Kakyoin.

If someone hosting Cheap Trick kills himself without no one seeing him, I assume he would die, since a stand dies with its user. He can only avoid dying if he gets to jump to another host. Another possibility could be getting him to stick to another villain's back, and then Josuke puts them both inside a rock, but that would still need sacrificing a victim. Maybe you could catch Cheap Trick inside a photo with Kira's dad's stand, or maybe catch him inside Illuso's Mirror World, but yeah, that motherfucker was hard.

Mostly because they have no healer, because Metallica doesn't provide much defense. If they find him, it's game over.

>Joseph goes on a string of wacky hi-jinks while hiding his back from the crowded streets of Cairo
>Has been using hermit purple to slowly snake his way into Cheap Trick's brain the entire time
>Uses the ripple to fry him from the inside out, killing his ability to grip to Joseph's back
or
>Jotaro phases Star Platinum's hand through his own body (Like he did to stop his heart against DIO) and materializes SP's fist in time to hit Cheap Trick, destroying its body while keeping its hands stuck to Jotaro's back
>Jotaro stand rushes the armless and feetless Cheap Trick

How would they find him in part 4 or 6? He's not going to make stupid mistakes to leave himself open.