Can somebody explain the whole “time loop” thing in attack on titan to me please?

Can somebody explain the whole “time loop” thing in attack on titan to me please?

Attached: 9D57084B-016C-48BD-A37B-0850ECEAA806.jpg (695x581, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/home/discussion/readshingekinokyojin/shingeki_no_kyojin_chapter_118_read_shingeki_no_kyojin_manga_online/#comment-4507800127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think it's a time loop. This is all taking place in Eren's head. It's replays of the past but there are still a few details that merge into the scene from Eren's own memories.
It's probably showing that he's not being completely consumed by Grisha and Kruger's lifetime memories.

Whatever the reason is, I do not think that Kruger and Grisha actually had this specific conversation.

Attached: show me your ptsd face.png (857x484, 591K)

How so?

We don't see the actual talk they had, just their memories in Eren's head which merge with his own in a weird way to remind him of what's important in his own life or something I don't know, it doesn't really make alot of sense to begin with. I'd like to know how it works too.

Honestly your theory sounds somewhat sound, Kruger mentioning Armin and Mikasa quite well could’ve been a projection from eren’s head

It's not complicated. Everyone who has the Attack Titan shares memories, past and future, with everyone else who's inherited the Attack Titan. People aren't traveling through time, but their memories are.

>someone down the line could be watching this
He was talking to Eren

I thought memory transference was something that now happens any time any titan gets inherited by anyone.

Yeah, thats the whole point of Porco at this point, he saw what his brother did to keep him from being titanized and how he sacrificed himself to save reiner no one told him

PATHS transcend space and time, it's not a hard concept to understand.
I don't think they can change anything through it though.

Attached: 0120-045.png.jpg (1066x1600, 422K)

>time loop
It's not a time loop. The titan stuff transcends the laws of time and is passed from person to person by eating them. Its a determinism vs free will dilemma. It hasn't been completely explained yet i the story.

Now this is a real mindfuck.
They are currently in some kind of state of meditation where present time is greatly dilated? How can Grisha, who should just be a projection of a memory fucking see Zeke?

Either Eren is somehow manipulating these memories or these events are true but happening in the past, as the dimension exists outside the influence of time.

P A T H S

This is all happened before. With ymir getting titan powers and then cuck themselves to near extinction before rising again and then cucking themselves again. Some how eren's going to have to break the cycle.

Also
Ymir = historia
Devil= eren

Should I get current? All this talk of timelines and other gay sci-fi shit kinda disappoint me. Anime-only fag btw.

>People aren't traveling through time, but their memories are.
Where were you when AoT became Steins;Gate?

I just love how nobody got what they wanted/predicted out of the latest chapter.
By love I mean what the fuck, honestly.

Basically Interstellar
inb4 love transcends dimensions of time and space

It isn't an actual physical space though is it? Isayama is on some shit.

EH is cute and canon, get fucked Mikasafags

Here's a link to a comment that explains the theory perfectly:

disqus.com/home/discussion/readshingekinokyojin/shingeki_no_kyojin_chapter_118_read_shingeki_no_kyojin_manga_online/#comment-4507800127

SPOILER THIS FACKING SHIT BITCH

stop reading shingeki threads before you finish the series

Is basically the o my rubber men of snk

>rubber men
Nice slip bro

This shit is now anime material, he has no excuse.

Holy shit dude, thats like the best shit i have read after Goda and his foreshadowing

Paths n shit

Time shenanigans?
This must be the work of an enemy stand!

Attached: joseph-joestar1.jpg (1342x899, 97K)

He's talking about One Piece

He has the attack titan and people with the same titan share memories. I dont think Eren memories are chaing either scene, Kruger was directly talking to Eren

Wouldn't Kruger be dead and unable to consciously tell Eren anything? It's not like you live on inside the person who ate you, or do you? I don't even really know.
What about the people who had the attack titan before Kruger? Wouldn't Eren be getting fucked with by them too?

I mean Kruger was talking to Eren in that moment and Eren was relieving the memory, maybe the attack titan power is related to memories.

This user might be onto something since the 845 thing is really ominous but its been so long since that that maybe Isayama changed his original plan.

no I'm talking about that clown looking guy on hxh