Boku no Hero Academia

Let the series-war continue in the other thread.

Shigaraki's planning on killing himself eventually I tell you. It's the only thing left to do when destroying other stuff has finally satisfied him.

Attached: shigaraki allies.png (875x1303, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HntW31CaUmU
youtube.com/watch?v=rI74P1HQjIw
readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/239/6109/3
youtube.com/watch?v=gM3kl6qGXLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*surpasses kino*

Attached: 1565977909756.png (902x646, 433K)

>Kino
Back to Yea Forums

So does that mean all the students will also be getting massive power boosts? Most of the Heroes had simple quirks but now the power creep hit the shitter. Toga and Twice can literally rape everyone.
How did the news not catch the fighting that just happened in that town?

Trans rights!

Attached: gender-a-bnha-zine-celebrating-gender-identity-howdy-yall-if-59831890.png (500x1057, 89K)

Well, RIGHT NOW he probably doesn't care if he lives or dies after he wipes everything out. But he's recovered his memories, and started to develop, after 15 years of emotional paralysis. I'm curious as to what will happen with him now.

Which is Hori's best spread?

Attached: 08-09 (1).png (1787x1300, 795K)

I like Gentle vs. Deku.

personally I'm more partial to pic related

Attached: 14.png (1787x1300, 610K)

Attached: gentle kinography.png (1358x1024, 2.7M)

>that fucked up translation

10/10 jb

Deku fighting in his regular clothes always looks so much better than when he fights in his costume. He should really just ditch the costume completely and become the casual hero Deku.

Excellent taste

Attached: image.png (574x766, 492K)

It'll probably come up next arc.
This can't NOT have massive fallout.
A city was destroyed, and heroes are basically on camera doing fuck all to stop it. Everyone who died or was maimed will be a martyr, which will probably be used to the League's advantage since who would suspect the city that was massacred to be the ones harboring the terrorists that did it.
Also the villains are probably going to rest for a bit after this. They're both exhausted and have to get their bearings. Though I suspect or really just hope the next arc that centers around them is just them dicking around enjoying Redestro's money and all the new toys they just got handed the keys to.
Also despite their power ups, there's still some limitations for Toga and Twice.
Twice will only do the Sad Man's Parade if he sees good reason to, namely the immediate death of all his friends. His clones still showed warning signs of rebelling. Toga needs to KNOW how the person she's posing as quirk works too.
Shiggy however is overpowered out the ass.

I'll replace it with the viz scans when they come out

>Shigaraki's planning on killing himself eventually I tell you. It's the only thing left to do when destroying other stuff has finally satisfied him.
nah, AFO will come in and fix everything. it'll be just like the time when he came into power the first time. except the Quirkening 2.0 Quirky Boogaloo is gonna have Shiggy doing all the hard work getting rid of the rest of AFO's remaining enemies and have him come in like some savior.

Peak Deku is slickedback hair Deku.

Attached: 20190730_033608.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

>Shiggy can level an entire city by himself.
>Gets control of a massive organization.
>Also gets all the costume enhancing tech.

Even with OH MY 7 QUIRKS how the fuck the main cast supposed to compete with this level of power creep?

Shiggy's limitation will no doubt be that if he starts to go overboard he'll disintegrate everything around him and himself (albeit much more slowly) indiscriminately and the more he does it the harder it becomes for him to stop himself.

Iida and Deku will just speed blitz everyone and kick them all in the back of the head.

How mad is he?

Attached: skeptic.jpg (190x266, 10K)

200%

He's absolutely assmad but all he needs to do is count to ten and calm down

BASED

Attached: 9a541sf9asd1.png (403x286, 83K)

This is technically a win for skeptic

Kaminari doesn't mind flat chest.

Attached: 76020792_p5.jpg (600x839, 471K)

Hori can draw some 10/10 facial expressions. Bitch should draw a shoujo

Rate the arc. Gets a 8/10 for me. Would have been 10/10 had Compress, Dabi and Spinner gotten some interesting fights or more development. Guess Hori wants to save them for later.

>Shiggy however is overpowered out the ass.
Well, yes. But if you look at him at the end of the chapter, it's clear using his power at this level does damage to him, as well. His right arm is darkened and cracked, he's bled from his nose, his face is lined: He's like Deku, he can do impressive things, but only by destroying himself. I don't think this level of destruction is indicative of what he'll do casually from now on.

0/10 garbage tier

Hack/10

9.5/10
Cope

I wonder what will happen when shiggy realizes that he and everything else is touching the same contiguous air around them.

Ochako gets framed as the traitor arc when?

Did you lose the alliance and become a liberation army?

I will forever stand by this old meme

Attached: 68b36fe0f24850fc35544cc86958d94a.jpg (720x1044, 134K)

>Most of the Heroes had simple quirks but now the power creep hit the shitter. Toga and Twice can literally rape everyone.
user I genuinely can't tell if you're using literally ironically or if you sincerely mean that Toga and Twice's quirks powered up are well suited for actual forced sex rape.
Pls clarify I'm curious

soon

Attached: ochako lucky.png (1141x846, 281K)

9/10, only complaint I have is Curious dying and Compress not getting enough panel time. Love Ujiko and love Redestro

Attached: 1563989742581.jpg (1280x1032, 370K)

Fuck this plot is so contrived. so Re-destro-bution of wealth is now SUDDENLY SUPER INSPIRED because Shigaraki got over his forced AMNESIA with forced plot and his goal now is instead of destroy everything it's destroying everything HARDER. And everybody in his organization is just going to be ok with that huh cause of forced plot.

Attached: 252_DeEau1BWAAAD9Yk.jpg (1100x1805, 177K)

Also don't forget that everybody else has to train their quirk muscles to get stronger while the LoV can just get the feels or stop having amnesia and get multitudes stronger all of a sudden.

Characters can only be as Intelligent as the person who writes them, I imagine it makes sense to Hori

How did fucking CSR of all people manage to make Ochaco skinnier than canon

>Destro looked like a square-jawed handsome chad
>ReDestro looks like this
Seriously, how ugly must his mom have been and how did she score that 7/10 dick?

Yes.
Imagine reading this manga for the terrible plot and not the characters/ships, literally the only thing worth a damn in this semen slurping story.

> LoV can just get the feels or stop having amnesia and get multitudes stronger all of a sudden.
They're villains. They don't play by the rules.

The only person who even got 'multitudes stronger' was Shigaraki, and you can easily chock that up to his training with Giga plus his whole memory thing

Imagine if the NRA sponsored every school shooter. That's how absolutely retarded and nonsensical the conclusion to this arc is.

Imagine unironically thinking this is good writing.

>we thought the traitor could be revealed 66 chapters ago

Attached: 1560621293492.png (300x338, 153K)

Sasuga retarded kendofag

what in the world made you think Hori would be able to write something decent, ever? The only reason bnha is so popular is because of the braindead morons who like the cute characters but nobody gives a shit about the story, popularity polls are proof of this.
Hori is a terrible writer and it shows in his previous works which were axed in months

But she is the traitor

BASED boku garbo axed soon

Attached: 1547838905377.gif (1298x592, 526K)

Hori probably just ruined his manga. I mean, who in their right mind would give a rat's ass about the students/heroes when shiggy and his band of merry men are infinitely more interesting.

Attached: 4395129485.png (256x820, 187K)

Hori doesn't understand nuance, storytelling or how to tell a compelling story that transitions naturally. No, it is an absolutely crazy as fuck arc followed by SOL and students being stupid.

Here's a post I haven't seen in a while

Why he named his manga my hero academia not my hero?

t. braindead fanboy

how the fuck is deku gonna beat shigaraki tomura

Attached: 1563381289508.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Because he planned to finish this in 30 volumes, but since he's a spineless faggot that cannot go trough with his own ideas he had to slurp the semen of the higher ups and stretch the story because of fujobucks, coming up with shit as he writes and making the story more convoluted, making going back to the academy part a complete fucking mess when so much shit is happening and which 15 years old should have no bussines with.
Reminder he went from "I'm writing this for myself" to "I'm writing to meet people's expectations!"
I honestly hope he an hero due to all the stress.
Read

I didn't know it was possible after FT's final arc but ReDestro is the most pathetic villain in shonen history.
Good job Hori

He not maybe flee to america like young all might

>followed by SOL and students being stupid.
fuck my ass, this is probably going to happen. its gonna be joint training arc bullshit all over again.

Yeah, after this catastrophe we go back to Bakugo screaming, Deku stuttering, all might adding a worthless comment and Ochako feeling cucked.
10/10 writing there, what a good manga.

What do you by "probably"? The Japanese fans were so upset by the shitty villain arc that they wrote complaint letters to Hori and in the latest volume Hori apologized and promised the arc after this will focus on Deku and school shit.

This
In villain arc fans complain it not enough SOL arc
In SOL arc fans complain it not enough villain arc

League of amputees

Attached: 1565992959798.jpg (1728x2304, 1.32M)

One of the characters will get insecure and have something to prove, then do it plus ultra character development.

FUCKING BEYOND BASED

Attached: shiggedy diggedy doo.jpg (413x525, 72K)

Attached: 1.jpg (624x1722, 200K)

>DEEP INSIDE JACK, WE'RE KINDRED SPIRITS... YOU... AND I...
REVENGEANCE RISING

Attached: 1520020459683.jpg (725x679, 66K)

Attached: 2.jpg (631x1364, 241K)

POST YFW THIS SPREAD

Attached: PURE KINO.jpg (1032x520, 149K)

Attached: 1566011406044.png (1748x1300, 165K)

Attached: 1564351306362.png (149x391, 59K)

Hope your prepared for yet another training arc.

True GENTLEmen in this thread. Really excited to see him and LA BRAVA!

Attached: gentle1.png (376x724, 257K)

Yes, I'm prepared to see how Hori keeps butchering his own manga.

Post kino couples

Attached: koutaeri2.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Based Trips-for-One

He's like some sort of jesus figure

I like more arc similar to gantle arc not to serious but still relevant hope not another traning arc

The only 'kino couple' in the manga is La Brava and Gentle because they are actually a couple in-canon. Please try to refrain from posting your shipshit so much

Don't be mean to that fag, he at least is smart enough to realize this manga is only good for shipping.

Gentle Arc is a bad filler.

Hope america arc we need internasional arc

I think it went on just a little too long but overall a surprisingly solid response from the antagonist side of things to meet the major revelation regarding deku last arc. probably 9/10 just for properly raising the stakes, but the art especially in this chapter was gorgeous.

No its good you just dislike it because gantle arc are not training arc

I think you very much mean to be 'that fag'. If you want to ship characters so much, please go somewhere else

It was forced and La Brava is annoying

I would do ANYTHING to have sex with Shiggy

So has Re-Destro officially joined the LoV's? He's like their second Hulk if so, next to Gigantomachia

Me too, but I also want to cuddle with him and pat his head.

*Cute
Yes, I agree.

Attached: 1563325745341.png (1204x2514, 2.13M)

oh no, I actually do encourage shippers like that fag and that just show how little they care. It is very telling they'd post their ships out of the blue a day after we got the chapter, they make me happy.

>cuddle
Wrong, Shigaraki is for hardcore kinky sex

Shiggy:
>Survived a month of straight fighting with Giga
>Immediately had to deal with being targeted by a multimillion-dollar movement tracking them by satellite and forcing them to walk into a trap
>Loses two fingers, disintegrates a massive portion of a city by truly releasing his Quirk
>Now commands his own personal army, his teammates have had their own great development, Giga is brought to heel in sheer awe before him, and they now have access to insane monetary and political power throughout Japan through Re-Destro
>On top of all of this somehow managed to fit a quick Training Arc in too during his ongoing battles with Giga

Deku:
>Beats some literally who and his midget GF
>Another Training Arc lol
>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS

THE
ABSOLUTE
S T A T E

Attached: 5GUM_STIMULATE_YOUR_SENSES.png (481x222, 49K)

And also for pats in his cute head.

deku also got hugged by a cute girl so shiggy btfo

I want to force myself into La Brava if you catch my drift

Attached: civil_la_brava.png (350x497, 86K)

shiggy is for both

Oh user, don't you remember? Deku has quirk wildcards now and they'll conveniently show up to save the day, like usual and it will completely make sense because horikoshi foreshadowed it a chapter before it happened.
This is my no stakes academia after all.

How come Japan hates La Brava?

>like usual
In order to say this, it actually has to have happened before

Choke her to death

When has Deku lost against a villain?

Why does Reddit hate this arc so much?

None he always win

He lost to Bakugou haaa

But all the redditors love it, just check previous threads.
>kino kino kino
>best arc
>wow this is my peak academia

Bakugou not villain

>finally, I have become the boku no hero academia
bravo

Usj : assist by tsuyu and mineta
Stain : assist by iida and todoroki
Musclar : plus ultra
Overhaul : assist by eri
END

When has he lost a fight?

Forgot gentle he win

What does that have to do with "quirk wildcards conveniently showing up like usual"?

Not the wildcards, retard. The saving the day like usual part.

Dude’s a double amputee now. He’s not fighting anyone for the rest of his life.

LoV has been training against Gigantomachia for ages, they're working harder than anybody.

>axed 15 chapters in

Attached: trash.jpg (1066x1600, 256K)

>Twice will only do the Sad Man's Parade if he sees good reason to,

retarded headcanon. he couldnt do it before because he had a psychological block that he's over now that he's realized he's not a clone.

Why wsj hate space theme

I'm curious, has there ever been a more shortlived manga in the history of WSJ?

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out exactly what Shigaraki's power does.

> Reminder: Gentle vs Deku will be sakuga KINO

Attached: sdfgsdfgs.jpg (776x502, 269K)

He destroys cities just by touching the ground.
there's no reason for him not to head out to UA and kill them all, but hori the hack will find a reason not to do it

>The guy in charge of a support company can’t make anything to deal with being legless

Attached: 4480D2FE-078B-4800-A17D-25869FCBAED6.png (400x400, 47K)

At first I thought it just crumbled stuff or made it structurally weak, but this seems to go way beyond that.

Oh, I see. Well in that case I suppose his only loss to villains was against the VAS in the forest arc when they took Bakugo

There wasn't a fight, he didn't lose a thing but it did wound his ego because he couldn't save kacchan, like always he has to be the one to save the day and feel bad over everything.

American arc when

I wish they would just reveal that || Dabi is todoroki's brother already ||

Heroes world war 3 when

>dabi is a chodeoroki

>we
Go back.

It makes sense on a meta-level. He's allowed to lose against students and in situations in which he isn't directly against villains because the alternative, losing against villains, is just 'death'

Attached: uwot.png (670x500, 63K)

>it's only okay to use "we" when sucking the dick of the author

Wow that totally justifies it, such brilliant writing.

>Shiggy however is overpowered out the ass.
There has never been a time when this wasn't true, Shigaraki has dominated fucking everything he was able to touch.

No, remember that one time he was decaying aizawa at a very low speed?

>dead dog
>dead loli
>family bodies
>Redestro cutting off his legs

Please Hori stop this! It's very disturbing!

He's just experimenting, thinking shock value will make this manga less shit.
It isn't working by the way.

It's also scaring away his young fanbase as well since they wrote him complaints to cut that shit out.

Dude, Aizawa nullified the quirk the second Shigaraki touched him. That wasn't slow speed, that was it after it had completely stopped and pieces were still flaking off

Good, those young fans are the only ones keeping this manga alive after all.

Yeah that's why Shueisha had to scam fujos into buying many copies of vol 24 because the preorder numbers were shit and the young readerbase abandoned the arc.

Dude, the second shigaraki touches you is the second you die.

That is what happens when the author doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

i don't like it when people die and i really don't like it when animals die
i wish this manga was less scary like it was before

That one with the meme eyelashes girl.

Definately true now, but not before. See: The knife, the binoculars, the policeman, overhaul, overhaul's cronie etc.
There was always a few seconds before you turned into meaty chunks

You're so lucky, Hori will pander exactly to the likes of you next arc. So make sure to post cute pictures of deku every single thread to celebrate this and remind us why this manga is worth reading. Not for the plot, but because of how cute the characters are.

so he hasn't always been able to dominate fucking everything with his quirk until recently.
Got it

He hasn't.
His clones already started arguing over who's the real one until they focused on saving Giran.
He's not so much over his existential crisis as he had a reason beyond himself to put it aside.

STARING ACROSS THIS BARREN WASRED LAND

Did the sudden pace shift remind anyone else of Bleach when it was getting canceled? Is something up?

7/10 flashbacks slowed it down and would've modified the ending a bit

>muh destruction
>muh power-ups when needed
>muh submissiveness
>muh crying
>muh aimless plot

Clones acting retarded =/= twice acting retarded. He's well aware who he is now, he overcame his trauma but that doesn't mean his clones will be able to accept they're clones.

I remember Hori said that he planned the manga to end in 30 vols and supposedly that changed but the fuck knows. With all the spin offs and movies that are happening maybe it really is going to end in 30 volumes with the spinoffs carrying the franchise

i can't wait to see more cute dekus, his cute little face makes me so happy

Hori wants to retire early.
The fact that Nine was pushed to the movie instead of getting his own arc in the manga (even though he was introduced in the manga) should have given you a clue.

I know right? If deku asked you out, how would you react?

i would say yes!! i would be so happy, i'd totally go out with deku

omg imagine if he asks you to marry him

I feel the same way! Time ago I was scared of nomus but now I'm scared of villains as a whole. I just want the characters to be happy.

Deku will only have despair in his future, Shigaraki will destroy everything he loves and propagate the cycle of antagonism

How so ? I never read Bleach can you elaborate

Oh I'm not that guy, but I still think he's pretty spot on. Aizawa is the one of the only characters we've seen so far who could halt the process of the decay before it kills him. Only other person I can think of off the top of my head is Overhaul

Yeah, where do you go from here? How do you have such an overpowered antagonist this "early" in the story?

Then Hori will have to subvert our expectations, there's too much going on.

His clones acting retarded is a big deal when they outnumber him infinity to one, and will also be the ones producing more clones

And? The only reason he went crazy is because he couldn't recognize himself as the original, but his arms remain broken which is telling him he's the real twice.
Which goes to show another bullshit application of his quirk, how come the twices he made had working arms and weren't perfect copies of his current self? Really makes you think.

I'm pretty sure he explained this in this arc

The editor in a video interview said that the next arc is deku centric and it will have a lot of shocking revelations. Maybe the series is ending soon.

It's never okay to use "we" and definitely not using leddit spacing. Stop projecting, retard.

No he didn't, he has to update the measurements to make perfect clones hence he had to measure toga again (bs shit hori came up with) and even Mr compress clones are missing an arm.
Oh, but his clones are tiptop condition despite the fact his arms are broken.
Really makes you think.

I think the manga might really be ending in the original planned 30 volumes.
It would be extremely stupid if Shigaraki with all of his new resources and being so powerful now doesn't immediately destroy UA or the entirety of Japan.

Then why don't I see you calling that out when anons use "we" to jack off Hori's terrible writing?

This makes me wonder if Hori really wrote the Yakuza arc or if he had a ghost writer. The compress clone situation is nonsensical and Hori forgetting the TogaWice chapter is really strange.

No I think he mentioned he can make perfect clones of himself without needing to measure himself

>not liking Gentle's arc
The absolute shit of this taste is astounding.

So I finished the Yakuza arc and I'm not really seeing why the series fellates Deku so much. It both shits on him and jerks him off, and I'm not really sure how to feel. What's with the whole "changing the future" thing. What exactly makes Deku any more capable than Mirio?

I guess the idea is that Deku IS just some average joe and All Might could have easily picked Mirio and had better success, but at the same time the story goes through such lengths to make Deku look like an almost messianic figure in the eyes of the audience, even though he's not.

Literally all he has to do is touch the ground of every place he goes to, not stamina lost, he doesn't need stocked energy and he certainly isn't running out of power but see hori doing nothing with this.
And people dare to call this manga kino.

Attached: 0238-012.png (913x1300, 473K)

I'm liking all the Gentle fans in this thread. Who here thinks Gentle's gonna get out of jail and be Deku's PR/image manager?

Even if he said which I doubt it wouldn't answer shit. They're not perfect clones, since their arms are perfect.

i would totally say yes, i would love being his wife

this is the objective best answer

Attached: my hero academia mha best page.png (1751x1300, 739K)

Deku is the MC and he always wins dude, just turn your brain off.

Cute! do you have any cute deku pictures you'd like to share?

Nah this is Hori's first major hit and WSJ is putting ALOT of money behind this universe. I'm willing to bet THIS series will end in around 30 volumes and he'll do a sequel covering Deku's 2nd year.

yes!!

Attached: 1565759017520.jpg (1024x1024, 444K)

>I can't understand characters experiencing trauma and developing psychological blocks or limitations
The IQ of Yea Forums.

Oh but watch Eri overcoming her trauma as if nothing

Ooof now that's kino. The hand dividing up the panels really nice.

How cute! can you post more?

Eri didn't overcome shit numbnuts, she just finally escaped from the Yakuza in her mind and can begin to heal. Jesus you're fucking stupid.

Fair complaint. Still remember how off the fucking walls insane hype Endeavor and Hawks vs High-End was only to follow that up with Class A vs Class B. At least it had Shinso return and we got to see Class B quirks, but the Pro Heroes still remain way more interesting than the students. We really need the time skip to happen already.

ok
i have pictures of deku with other characters too

Attached: 1565617446717.jpg (761x1200, 148K)

Oh yeah and see how after she heals no trace of trauma remains even though she was literally killed countless times in an extremely excruciating way but hey, if a concert could release her from her "dark confinement" I'm sure you can except just about anything to work tehee.
Such nice writing.

Attached: 0182-017.jpg (892x1300, 271K)

Are you blind? Because Shiggy was literally decaying himself with that move. He has no skin on his right hand and his face is cracking.

man this is gay

Now that is a nice looking deku, post as much as you can please.

Ooh a girl having a moment of happiness seeing her friends put on a show means she's completely healed. You're the dumbass who needs 50 chapters of psychological nuance to explain that a little girl forgetting her misery for a bit is not being completely healed. You autists are fucking cancer.

Kek you're so fucking laughable, you really think Eri won't heal completely and be normal despite everything? Hori is too much of a shit writer to bother with that.
I mean, look at what made Eri smile and be freed from overhaul's confinement.
a
fucking
concert

Did no one in the liberation army think to bring a gun? He has to touch shit to made it disintegrate and even the minor increase in range shouldn’t be able to match a bullet.

Actually, I think it’s the other way around.
He can’t make perfectly accurate clones of himself without re-measuring himself, which is why all the clones still have arms, masks, and issues. It’s just that it’s easier for him to make clones of himself than it would be to make clones of anyone else.

And how much effort would it take to go to the forest near UA and just completely fucking obliterate the place? I'd say one minute tops.

4/10.
‘Craaaaawling in my skiiiiin’ the arc

He knows his own body perfectly, why the fuck would he produce an armu of clones with broken arms if he knows exactly what his body is like with perfectly good arms? Dipshit.

>My Hero Academia
>Academia
>It is obligated to involve academia
>But every time it deviates from academia, the story improves
What do we do, bros?

Attached: 5f0.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

>if I boil everything down to the simplest terms and remove all setup, it's bad writing with no setup
Fuck off and stop being so obvious

You really don't have any reading comprehension do ya? I thought you autistic faggots were smart? The entire point of the little mini arc was that Eri hasn't escaped from Overhaul in her mind, she's still in hostage mode. Her "smiling" and being happy for a while is her beginning to heal. Hori's not the best writer and deal with broadstrokes more than nuance but he got his point across pretty well in her arc.

>heal completely
Not him but your reading comprehension is really really poor.
Even I can feel happy for a few minutes per month.

Eri's next step for healing
Ice creams. That will surely make her forget all about the time her mother abandoned her.
Next are cakes to forget about how she killed her dad.
Then balloons, shortly after being told nighteye died while trying to rescue her.
It is that easy folks.

You're fucking stupid. If you really need everything spelled out for you just stick to novels.

On a completely different note: This arc sucked ass. Twice was the only well written character. Everything else was a shitshow.

ok

Attached: 1558991318099.jpg (498x900, 88K)

So what you fucking idiot? His updated image changed since his arms were broken

They’re a META ABILITY liberation army, not a GUN liberation army, idiot.

Attached: 1B34E239-9B46-4CD6-AF44-C219CF784F0A.jpg (384x1200, 101K)

Here's another fucking retard. Isn't there a YA novel you should be blogging about somewhere?

See
He didn’t update his image

Attached: FADDF66D-49D9-40A0-A363-9D9C036F8E54.png (1000x683, 411K)

Nigger, she literally evaporated Overhaul's ghost. A fucking concert made her do that.
It is beyond shit writing and I'll laugh my ass off when she's shown to be completely healed and her past doesn't affect her at all because hori is that much of a shit writer.

Wow, its almost like an issue the series is yet to address. Its not like this is the final chapter.

Attached: 1556386727535.jpg (670x409, 176K)

Retard, he needs to update his mental image. How could he not become aware of his broken arms?

>We have to go back to Deku now
Shit

Attached: 1558895987297.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

The truth hurt, doesn't it? If a concert could make her get rid of overhaul, what makes you think simple pleasures won't help her? Damn, a day in an amusement park would mend all her pain.
Hori is brilliant.

It's specifically stated that he doesn't need to update his own image, and that he can mass-produce Twice's without needing up-to-date measurements

Wow, it is almost as it this shouldn't be an issue at all since is the logical next step but since Hori is a hack he won't do shit with it.

There really is no defense for how hard the series jerks off Deku besides he's the main protagonist. He's by far the least interesting of the main trio, almost less popular than Todoroki, been less popular than Bakugo, and side characters like Mirio and Hawks are way more compelling even when they only get 15 minutes to shine.

Nope

Attached: 0230-001.png (913x1300, 471K)

Its Spinner who thinks the destroyed horizont is beautiful, isnt it?

>since is the logical next step
We don't even know his next plan nigger.

Attached: 1551976259184.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

He will be less mad when he realizes Twice is technically on their side now.

that's a nice doll, i love dolls

He can only do that with himself. Cloning himself is an exception to the rule.

If she had "gotten rid of Overhaul", her trauma, why couldn't she use her Quirk to heal Mirio and why did she call herself a "bother to everyone" after Aizawa and Monoma couldn't figure out a way to use her Quirk? Why did she need reassurance from Deku she'll figure herself out eventually?

>wants to destroy everything
>wants to kill all might
>has the power to kill all of UA with a single touch
>w-we don't known his next plan
There shouldn't be one, the only logical thing is to go to UA and decay everything.
But it won't happen, because Hori is a hack.

His arm isnt darkened and cracked, it looks like he straight up lost his skin on there.

But they’re still an army. It would be like ISIS restricting itself to killing with copies of the Koran.

He'll be fine with some time. Robolegs will do the job.

Because overhaul isn't holding her back from using her quirk you retard, it is the quirk itself which is the problem. She never goes "that man did that" or "because of that man I can't use my quirk" as a matter of fact she hasn't mentioned him since the yakuza arc, which is beyond retarded. The reason she can't use her quirk to heal Mirio is because she doesn't know how to use it.
>bother to everyone
Her quirk, not herself.
>shg did she need reassurance
Not because of overhaul, I can tell you that. Her quirk is hard to use and it is bringing problems to others because they have to do a lot for her.
But all she needs are some words from Deku to go "I-I will do my best! Fuck trauma".
It is shit and so are you for eating that up.

Attached: break.png (494x1299, 422K)

You make a fair argument, please point me to the series that features side characters who never grow past their trauma throughout the series run and never show signs of growth, because it'll be shit writing and unnuanced and rushed, and also remains entertaining to read the whole way, I'll wait.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

That timeskip is coming bros. The LOV+MLA+High Ends are going to defeat the Top 10 Pro Heroes in the next major arc, and we'll time skip to when the Academia characters and ready to take their place and avenge them and take back Japan from their rule of evil.

>frogposter
Why would you need to compare it to others series though? Are you that insecure?
Also, no other child in shonen has suffered as much as Eri, and when they do overcome their trauma is usually due to a good, meaningful reason.
Not a fucking concert, now I'd love to see you bringing series which such a terrible solution to a girl's trauma like that but I doubt you'd be able to find something as shitty as that.

Attached: takeshi.jpg (662x1024, 64K)

Way to completely out yourself as a gargantuan speed-reader

Attached: ohnonononono.png (756x358, 193K)

Attached: proxy.png (1384x559, 513K)

I do admit my defeat, you see that isn't hard for me at all.
It is just awfully convenient for Hori, making him even more of a hack.

>HaPpiNeSs

Attached: proxy.jpg (2133x1600, 960K)

The imagery of All For One's body levitating in the air as if he's a body hanging from a noose is still such a chilling image to complement the scene of destruction. His manga reveal is kino compared to the anime.

>has a clear mental image of himself without broken arms
>knows his own measurements
why wouldn't he be able to make not-broken armed clones

9/10 for me, best arc of the entire manga so far
Kind of dreading going back to shitku and the million underdeveloped students after this.

That makes sense. It's just very weird to me because I guess in other shonen I can pretty easily see why a character is being admired or loved by the other characters - they usually have something that the characters around them lack, like a distinct drive, or a proactiveness in the plot, or a particular trait. But Deku isn't any more proactive than other characters, nor does his drive stick out to me when Kirishima is just as chadly, if not moreso in the same arc. I can't even pinpoint why I enjoyed Mirio more despite the series obviously trying to push me to want to believe in Deku as the future of heroism or something. Something about the kid just isn't gelling with me at all or giving me something distinct or likable to latch onto.

It is because deku does shit for others without thinking of the consequences which makes him a "real hero"
It is honestly bullshit, because if it hadn't been for all might deku would have died while trying to rescue bakugo.

>tfw first page next week is of the mla inner circle minus curious plus the league of villains eating sushi while all of them are near death

It really does give him that "dead man walking" vibe. Only he's floating I guess but still.

Isn't Deku selfish to a degree anyway? I don't get the impression that it's in his demeanor to be kind and heroic, from the beginning it seemed like it leaned more on the "it's his dream" thing. I can't really admire the nobility of a kid who wanted to be a hero because he kept watching Youtube videos of his idol. It's cute, but it's not noble or something I look up to. I could see if he were established as kind enough to have actively helped everyone in his community beforehand, ala Tanjiro. But otherwise he doesn't strike me as any more heroic than anyone else. He wants to be a hero badly, but it's just as much about wanting to live up to expectations and achieve his selfish dream.

I hate this arc with every inch of my being for being such a boring mess and waste of time (we just got more resources which could have easily been achievable without this damn bullshit) but that is a somewhat decent scenario
A joke to finish this joke of an arc, it'd be perfect

Hori is an awful writer, if Deku had a real sense of heroism or compassion for others he would have shown since early childhood by helping clean the streets or aiding grannies to cross the street.
But no, he's an all might wannabe who just happens to be better than anyone for some reason and he always gets the credit for everything.
He just sucks as an MC, he's really irritating.

>Shiggy can just decay Tartarus now
is there any kind of plot contrivance that would prevent this?

Attached: 1530919427356.jpg (617x599, 30K)

Just Hori being a shit writer.

2/10, I literally stopped reading after the Twice stuff. Shiggy is awful.

Quirk Neutralization Anchors
just kidding who knows
good thing he'll fall into a 52 week coma

Water surrounds it retard, and as you can see if you read slowly enough, Shiggy's ''range'' is a crater in equal parts in all directions (ie, if he did it at the coast, to get the bridge, he'd drown). He wouldn't even be able to get halfway across the bridge, and if he disintegrated Tartarus, he'd also disintegrate every prisoner inside too; making the entire 'breakout' pointless.
Read. Slower.

AFO getting himself sent to prison on purpose, so Shiggy would find his own way. And Ujiko knows that.

Yeah it's like you said, it's not so much that he's an unheroic character, he's just surrounded by so many characters who match his drive and heroism, even surpass him in some scenes, that it undercuts him.
Deku's most shining moments has been protecting a kid, but Mirio also saved a little girl and ended up doing it while he lost his Quirk. Kirishima's best fight was against of the baddest dudes to show up in the series just so he can prove to himself he's a real man, while Deku's best fight was against a Youtube prankster so that a school festival wasn't closed for a day? Not to mention the complete undeserved powercreep with Muh 7 quirks and the complete lack of internal conflict or growth... he's a pretty boring guy.

And if that doesn't do it the highly trained snipers patrolling the perimeter can just take him out. Even if they can't there's still hundreds of guns aimed at AfO and any action taken to break him out will only result in his immediate conversion to strawberry jam.

>in all directions
How is pic related a crater in equal parts in all directions? He'd simply have to touch the bridge and be done with it
>he's also disintegrate every prisoner inside
False, he didn't disintegrate redestro when he touched his tower

Attached: 0239-009.jpg (1787x1300, 589K)

Attached: B32E25F2-C8EC-488E-BC81-1743F30F7591.jpg (330x381, 40K)

Reminder Deku had to save the little girl too because Mirio couldn't do it alone, the MC had to be part of it too

I’m trying to figure out if that’s referring to the restriction that mental attributes aren’t updated, or the having to take measurements one.
Damn ambiguous syntax

I do think that in that regard, Shiggy and Deku are very much alike. Shiggy wants to destroy and be evil, but doesn't really know what it is exactly that he wants or has to do to achieve that. The same goes for Deku, who wants to be an amazing, strong and cool hero like All Might and save people, but doesn't really have a plan to get there other than train train and train some more. Both have goals set for them by another, Shiggy by AfO and Deku by All Might but neither knows what it is they want from themselves.

its not as easy as waltzing up and destroying the most heavily guarded place in japan (maybe even the world). Hed be shot to death before he could even lay a finger on it.

Shiggys quirks is definitely impressive, but hes still a human. He isnt faster than a bullet thats for sure. IF he tried to go do something like that it would still take tons of planning and a proper team to ward off bullets and top notch heroes

And then they'd have to make sure AfO isn't killed the second they set foot in the prison proper.

>He'd simply have to touch the bridge and be done with it
And if he wants to reach that range, he'll also disintegrate the coast, meaning the sea will drown him/stop him.
>Destro
He also didn't have sustained contact with the tower. Unlike the ground whch always has something under it, the tower only had the one wall Shiggy touched, which when finished stoppped the spread past the tower itself. On top, the clone was crushed, and died halfway in.

>F he tried to go do something like that it would still take tons of planning and a proper team to ward off bullets and top notch heroes
those aren't plot contrivances, those are plot developments
he just got an army and funding

So the league beating other villainous organizations that are way cooler than them is gonna be a recurring thing now isn't it?

>The league stops and channel crime more than Deku ever does.

Also, the tower was before the flashback and the rest of his powerup

Were you honestly expecting something different? are you aware of which manga you're reading?

In truth, no, I wasn't, but a guy can hope

well it kinda has to if shiggy is to become the ruler of the underworld

>>Destro
that was definitely a mess up on Horis part, he along with giran and twices clone sholdve been dissolved as well

unless shiggy can choose what his quirks spreads to and/or his ability to pass the disintegration hadnt fully be realized JUST yet. He did have his disintegration spreading while he was fighting LA fodder, but it looked like it was kind unintentional as shiggy was tripping fuckin balls at that time

Oh yea i feel it. It just seemed like op was kinda insinuating that i would be a walk in a park kinda deal

>Shiggy pulls a related once he's united all the villain gangs
youtu.be/HntW31CaUmU

>well it kinda has to if shiggy is to become the ruler of the underworld
I know that, but it's unsatisfying when his end goal is in his own words, "Lets destroy everything" for no rhyme or reason, at least you had an idea of what he was shooting for when he wanted to create a society less dependent on All Might or heroes in general

Hori just completely ruined his character.

speaking of Shiggy being ruined, does anyone else feel that his quirk has become WAY to OP? At first it was only a little uninteresting with how quirkly it could end a fight. Now it's just touching something and leveling an entire city. How do you think Hori could've handled the quirk differently, or just a different quirk entirely that is more in depth than being one of the dozens of 'One touch and you're dead' quirks

>"Lets destroy everything" for no rhyme or reason

see but this is a good thing

We already have his tragic backstory, and we can all agree that at this point he is just a fuckin psycho man-child

This opens the door for actual personality exploration down the line. We dont know everything about him and what TRULY motivates him, and you should be glad that you still have questions. Keep in mind this is relatively new series

Although personally, 'I just wanna watch the world burn' is totally acceptable for me. Hes sorta like the joker in that regard. Hes a twisted ass psychopath who has deeper issues that are sort of ambiguous, but makes him more interesting

By making him unable to use his quirk again for at least a month after that sort of use, like Eri.
That is how you fix broken powers.

Keep the 'disintegrate stuff he didn't touch' upgrade, but get rid of that absurd range

Even then, his goal was something that you would only find understandable in a general but not personally because his own problems really weren't just because heroes ignored him. Still don't get why he doesn't blame social services instead.

It's more of a disintegrate stuff that's touching what he touched.

yeah could've worded that better

i feel like his drawbacks are already showing

If he uses his quirk too much in large scale he fucks himself up with flying rubble and such.

Also if you pay attention, it appears that his quirk is actually starting to break his own body down. He has these new 'scars' running across his face and chin now. Hes always looked decrepit and 'rotten' (i always assumed this was because he had accidentally touched himself with all 5 fingers a few times on accident), but i think now that he himself is just rotting away slowly, as seen by his wrinkly skin and graying of his hair

His quirk isnt THAT OP tho really. Having to touch someone/something is kinda a big pre requisite considering the sheer versatility of quirks in this world

He wants to destroy the hero society as a point in the list of things to destroy. He still wants that, among other things.

Shit I completely forgot he used to just want to kill All Might and change hero society. Maybe he or an editor thought the "antagonist who wants to change society as a whole" was overplayed and switched his arc. I don't have any problem with Shiggy being a "Let's burn it all" character tho, his backstory sold me on his goals.

See

>his quirk isn't that OP
What are you smoking? Just by touching the ground he obliterated entire buildings.

Thursday night is Sushi Sunday

Thats not that OP lol

Sure its strong, but its just strong. There have been a few people already revealed who could destroy entire buildings. But at some point other more specific quirks are better for actual accomplishing goals

Hell id say Mirios quirk is more OP than that, be no way in hell is he gonna be punching down buildings

A bunch of pro heroes can destroy a bunch of buildings of they willed it so, too.

>Mirios quirk
no such thing mate.

are you niggers serious with all this "best arc in the series!!" nonsense or is this just pure contrarianism because you're butthurt at the shitposters? this feels as forced as the terrible madman deku memes

Never.
Deku can't lose unless losing means absolutely nothing.

No way, in his first appearance he was definitely framed as a "Wants to change society" endgoal type character, and he pinned killing All Might as the way to do it. It wasn't until this arc that it revealed he was more a psycho that wants to just destroy everything as his endgoal.

You meant the mall thing? That was also him doing to the realization he wants to kill All Might.

Well, to be fair it was overall just ambiguous from the start

Sure he 'said' he wants to kill AM and change the world, but AM called him on his bullshit and said that he just wanted to destroy shit, and shiggy was like 'lol! ya got me!'

To be fair, "best arc in the series" isn't exactly a high bar.

>How do you have such an overpowered antagonist this "early" in the story?
You do realize AfO was a thing since the third volume right?

>So I finished the Yakuza arc and I'm not really seeing why the series fellates Deku so much.
The arc in which he's shown and proven to being an inefficient vessal fellates him?

Attached: panel.jpg (1200x850, 448K)

anybody got old ones?

Attached: 2page _spread_chapter 1_page_46&47.png (1439x1080, 2.16M)

Bakugou's crying looks so much better in the manga than it did in the anime. Seriously, look at those eyes.

>"You are... Just like me! From the past... Or perhaps an alternate future."

Fuck that line gets me. Cannot wait for another Pro Hero arc, this was way too short and way too quality.

Attached: Cav Team Battles.png (1440x1080, 1.77M)

Attached: very nice.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

The arc where he, despite being shown to be an inefficient vessel, is the one blessed by the plot and the plot loli while everyone else either dies or gets critically injured just so he can be the one to face off against the arc boss and somehow defy the abilities of a future-seeing quirk because MUH HEROISM.

I don't mind protagonists taking the big win as long as they've fucking earned it. But if you're going to spend half the arc telling me why this protagonist is an unworthy piece of shit, then he needs to have a right to stand with the final boss. Deku didn't earn his ability to face off against Chisaki, as a protagonist, other than simply being strong and having a loli not hate him. Everyone else was just not there. Maybe if Mirio wasn't on Deku's level I might get it, but instead it's like Mirio got de-quirk'd just so Deku could be the one to win, so there's some dumb favoritism towards him that isn't even deserved. I don't see why he has to be the one to defeat Chisaki, because the only thing tying him to this is the fact that he met the loli first.

Where does the arc jerk him off? Everything Nighteye says about him is correct and AM only did choose him out of nepotism than him actually being the right person for the job but it doesn't matter in the end since it was AMs decision if anything the arc reinforces that Deku has a lot to live up to given that Mirio was just as worthy as him which is what Hori was going for.l
>almost less popular than Todoroki, been less popular than Bakugo, and side characters like Mirio and Hawks are way more compelling even when they only get 15 minutes to shine.
This would mean shit if we didn't already know that its because of autistic fujos spamming votes so this metric is worthless. Its like saying Hitsugaya is a better character than Rukia and Ichigo its even worse because Bakugou and Todoroki have done jack shit for two years now. The Pro Hero really brought about the worst posters here.
The first fucking thing Deku does in that arc was question Overhaul's guardianship over Eri because he knew something was wrong while Mirio let her fo yet the latter is more heroic in your dumbass view. All Kirishima did in that arc was job and set out. I wanna see where you're going with this but you just come off as a retard.

Cronyism

except for the fact that Deku was the first one to even make that suggestion while it never fucking cross Mirio's mind until it was too late. That arc was redemption for Mirio

>Deku's most shining moments has been protecting a kid, but Mirio also saved a little girl and ended up doing it while he lost his Quirk.
In the previous arc Deku saved a child in a life or death situation and restored his faith in heroes. In the Yakuza arc in was buying Overhaul's bullshit like Mirio and wanted to save in then and there but Mirio let her go.

>Kirishima's best fight was against of the baddest dudes to show up in the series just so he can prove to himself he's a real man, while Deku's best fight was against a Youtube prankster so that a school festival wasn't closed for a day?
Kirishima's fight wasn't even a fight he jobbed to an underling. Deku had one of the best fights in the manga that was vastly more entertaining. You can fuck off now.

So now Dabi and Apocrypha are gonna team up in fights, right? She cools him down while he maxes out his firepower, right?

>The arc where he, despite being shown to be an inefficient vessel, is the one blessed by the plot and the plot loli
Who he literally says was the reason why he was saved even though he was suppose to save her spiraling him down into more self doubt about his own status as a successor that he offers his quirk to someone he deems more worthy....so tell me dipshit where does the fellating start since I don't see it.

deku gets to save eri and prove that he's the most fitting successor to all might becaus he was the one who wanted to save eri during their first meeting while mirio prevented him to do so as he prioritized following the rules, which he later paid by losing his quirk

it's been made clear since the start deku has the true spirit of heroism, which is an insane drive to save others at the expense of his self and that's why he was chosen by all might

why is this fanbase so retarded it can't understand simplistic themes aimed at 12 year olds?

That's cause it doesn't matter if Deku's reckless, he can get away with not thinking things through and going in with some half-assed plan at best. All potential consequences are negated, the plot is going to save him no matter what. Right from the beginning All Might was like oh no I can't do it, my body won't let me, but wait... nm lol just kidding.

>, he can get away with not thinking things through and going in with some half-assed plan at best.
Yeah that's why he permanently damaged his tendons and had to completely rethink his combat style right?

>cant literally destroy and kill everyone for kilometers

great power creeping

it has to be forced

the power creeping is getting retarded

alright then mr supreme taste, what do YOU think is the best arc?

he's going to say something along the following lines:
>None of them are good
>Hori is a hack who can't write
>Read something better

>power creep

Ok, so we gonna just act like AM didn’t make it rain with a punch in the very first chapter or what?

Comparing people like AM, OFA and shiggy to regular ass heroes like mt lady and shit is completely the dumbest shit ever. It’s like youve never read a fantasy manga before lmao

Because it is a fanbase which has decided to read bnha
if any of them were smart they wouldn't have read bnha in the first place.

I mean he's right though.
There's comparing them to others, but Shiggy compared to himself just a month or so ago was limited to decaying one person at a time with direct contact.
Now he can dust a city block.

Seriously, it's like people have forgotten that like 99% of quirks have their limits. Bakugou can't go nuts with his blasting since he'll eventually start wrecking his body, Kaminari can't use too much electricity or else he'll turn into a retard, Mineta can't get out too many balls or else he starts bleeding, etc etc... It's only the S class quirk users such as Overhaul and Todoroki who have very little limitations going on for it.

That is not really power creep.

shiggy cute

i want to kiss him on his cheek

Even Todoroki has his limits, it's just that his dual quirks balance each other out. Him not using his fire side is literally the only reason he lost to Bakugou.

>Bakugou can't go nuts with his blasting since he'll eventually start wrecking his body
good meme

Shiggy barely had a character outside of being a pawn for his master.

>tfw Deku teams up with Stain during the Prison Break

Attached: deks.png (432x551, 196K)

Overhaul + Redestro gattai when?

Attached: teamwork.png (542x767, 124K)

He can but only as long as he has his support gear. When All Might destroyed those Bakugou's arms were getting wrecked.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH HHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHOHOHOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: shiggy laugh.png (390x551, 208K)

>they stumble across two prisoners straightening their beef out with each other
>Rappa vs Muscular

delicious.

*drops my nuts down his throat*

He's got neet speed in case you've forgotten.

it's never been a problem for him and it'll never be a problem because he's so amazing (see vs ochako, vs deku 2 etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=rI74P1HQjIw
What makes Boku no hero academia so kino, herobros ?

Attached: rappa.png (390x439, 112K)

Attached: AdorablyFuzzyWhiteTesticles.png (717x1040, 592K)

Good art that have a cinematic kind of vibe.
The art is what keeps me coming back even when the story isn't strong, like with JT arc.

Attached: shiggy with his niggas.jpg (540x459, 99K)

>niggas
go back

>tfw thinning hairline

I'd suck off the rat honestly

>Serious Deku
It’s always nice to see that part of him

>One of Twices clones helping the real one eating aince two broken arms.
>Skeptic and him are glaring daggers at each other across the table.
>Compress is just happy he got his sushi.
>Dabi leaves after Geten walks back in while still half burning.
>Redestro and Shiggy awkwardly act as if this is normal.
>Spinner is squeezing Trumpet out about his van driving skills.

The amount of obvious samefag hate for this chapter/arc is delicious. Odds on it being 'purposeful' bait-response-kun or Mr.I-Will-Shit-Up-These-Threads-For-A-Year-Because-Im-Da-Master-Trole

>the partyvan was actually a sushi van
>it just folds out

Anyone else disappointed with Redestro jobbing to rubble?

That's not what jobbing means, retard. It's not a catch-all replacement for being hurt by something/losing, you dumb nigger

>the only named casualty of the arc is a caricature of hori's bosses
interdasting

It's just damage control from the amount of "ReDestro will die he's just a one-off villain" spam that turned out to be completely wrong, it's best to just ignore it all

>Shigaraki, Compress and ReDestro all comparing their respective fucked up limbs
Fund it

By the power of Ujikos science they shall become Overdestro.

what would his quirk be?

I don't want this manga to end in volumen 30, I think it's too rushed! Subvert my expections, Hori! How can Deku be more powerful than AM while being underage?

Ah, this is evidently the new hater meme. O MY SEVEN QUIRKS isn't as effective now that, as anyone with functional brain cells suspected, the odds against Deku have risen so high. So the shitposting has switched over to the villain side with complaints of how easy power-ups and new abilities come to them. It shows the intellectual paucity of the haters that they're all saying this all of a sudden; but then, that's not news to anyone who pays attention.

>I don't want this manga to end in volumen 30
it's not going to

So can Sludge actually possess corpses? Because Bakugou was just a few seconds away from dying there

I'm only disappointed in your speedreading skills.

If you count group efforts, never.

Solo, he's only won against Gentle and, if you discount Koda's contribution, Muscular.

The whole "spirit of heroism" thing never clicked in place for me, honestly. I acknowledge it's a thing in the writing but it feels like such a flimsy way to get everyone to admire him - less because of his actual demeanor/drive and more because of the arbitrary push to throw yourself into danger. It's cool if it's meant to be an awe-inspiring thing but it doesn't really inspire awe to me, especially BECAUSE it results in recklessness.

I'm not invalidating what Hori's trying, just saying that I understand why people say that Deku's results feel somewhat undeserved, because he got into heroism partly through wanting to be like All Might and basically throws his body away on the regular, but it comes off more as reckless/stupid rather than kind, despite Hori attempting to place weight on how it means he has the spirit of a true hero. I feel like his demeanor doesn't back the ideas very well, so I don't think Deku as a character leaves any greater impression than anyone else who would try to save people. It's a hero school, so why does it matter how badly he wants it if everyone else wants it to? It feels like Hori leans on "spirit of a hero" because it's all Deku really has to make him notably likable.

STANDING HERE I REALIZE YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

>because it's all Deku really has to make him notably likable.
Which is really a big shame because on paper Deku actually has a lot of other good qualities. He's diligent in class and scores highly on tests. He's analytical and determined. Strong, even without his quirks and cute to boot. Not many other anime, especially shounen protagonists can boast such a variety of good qualities. But instead Hori focuses solely on "hurr muh hero like all might durr" which just throws any of those qualities I mentioned under the bus.

I hope Shiggy never has to kill a member of the league, they being friends give the organization lots of points.

Speedreaders.

Shiggy's goals are A) Killing All Might and B) destroying Hero Society. Destroying UA might do the one and would seriously disturb the other. But All Might might survive, the Pro Heroes themselves wouldn't be harmed, the retaliation would be disastrous, and it's been shown Shiggy uses that level of power to his own detriment, he winds up badly hurt. And, anything that risked killing Deku and Ochaco would bring him into conflict with Toga and show his promise that whatever his followers want to preserve, they can, is a lie. The unthinking keep saying there's nothing stopping Shiggy from destroying UA precisely because they're unthinking. He MIGHT do it, but only as part of something larger. And we haven't seen any sign of that yet.

>because it's all Deku really has to make him notably likable.
Nah there's lots of aspects that makes him likeable YOU just don't like him as is and just need to justify it by finding fault in the writing.

>The whole "spirit of heroism" thing never clicked in place for me, honestly
Then that's your damn problem not Hori's.

>I acknowledge it's a thing in the writing but it feels like such a flimsy way to get everyone to admire him
They admire him for being smart and a general nice fellow not because he has the spirit of heroism. The series never really applies that Deku is a better hero than anyone just that his selflessness is a highlight to why he does the things his does and his desire to save people whenever way he can. Man its like you don't even read this manga.

>But instead Hori focuses solely on "hurr muh hero like all might durr"
He's been trying to branch away from All Might for over a hundred chapters now.

>scoots up to your bitch
what do

Attached: 15387872153.png (1153x894, 405K)

>but it feels like such a flimsy way to get everyone to admire him
not "everyone" admires him, and those who do have different reasons for it

all might thinkshe has that fundamental quality to be his successor, ochako noticed him after he punched a giant robot to pieces to save her same for iida, todoroki became his friend because he helped him come to term with his heritage, mineta was inspired by his analytical thinking and ability to act in times of crisis despite being afraid

those are the only characters who admire him, the rest of the cast treat him well because he's a nice kid but there's no indication someone like hagakure for ex has any particular opinion about him

Holy shit nigger why did no one check this amazing post

redestro will be fine if shigaraki takes a leaf out of AfO's book on employee relations

Attached: memories.png (878x399, 211K)

Look, dude, the fact that you cherish your own misery, and do not want to part with it doesn't mean everyone else does as well.

oh fuck. my sides.

My bad. I'm referring more to the narrative. It's clear the narrative places weight on Deku being a great hero because of his having the supposed heroic essence, to the point where Stain saw it immediately and did not kill him. The fact that user had to say "general nice fellow" is telling of how Hori doesn't do enough with Deku's personality. As says, Deku has a number of positive traits but they're deemphasized compared to the rest of the cast in exchange for pushing the concept that he represents raw heroic ideal. I think Deku's at his best when the series takes the time to lean on the positive aspects of his demeanor unrelated to heroism. He's a kind, smart kid, but I want to see more big instances of him being kind, and more of him being smart, unrelated to his hero work. Instead it feels like every other arc he's more of a tool for Hori to convey the themes of the narrative rather than an actual likable character.

>Going back to Deku and the students
Finally the sales are going back up again

Unironically Deku makes me want to become a better person, so I self insert as a 1A student.

you should read Black Clover if you don't already.

Stuff like him taking the time out make a candy apple for Eri and Mirio is a good example of the considerate side to Deku. I agree that it would be cool to see more of his personality in a non-combat, non-heroic context.

He should offer to help Uraraka with studies, might be a good chance to make some progress on other fronts too.

Which i had as good a boss as AFO.

>Next arc would focus on Hawks
How would you feel about this?

I don't and really BC don't catch my attention

Overhaul vs. Redestro
Who wins?

If Overhaul can use his quirk with his feets, I think Redestro still would win.

ok ;_;

Attached: bcmhaartswap.jpg (1024x922, 143K)

Liberation Army allies with terrorists ..
They have nothing in common

>terrorists
>They have nothing in common

Attached: terrorists.png (757x568, 377K)

Very happy because Hawks is a qt and I'm very intrigued.

>terrorists have nothing in common with other terrorists

oOH NO NO NO, why is redisco suddenly shiggg’s bitch? I thot he would go all out even if it means deatb????? LMAOING AT BOKEK NO HERO

Redestro is a bitch!

>fighting against Giganigger for a month relentlessly in life or death situations
>this for some reason shouldn't let them get stronger

Something something that would be akin to using a cheat code

>He destroys cities just by touching the ground.
He didn't destroy the entire city, just a small part of it. Have you forgotten that Aizawa can make him powerless just by looking at him?

Deku faggots are pathetic disgusting bullying victims

How come the west love this arc, but nips hate it?

I wonder what Hori intends to do with all that messiah imagery of Shiggy.

Don't forget this wonderful piece

Attached: K I N O.png (864x921, 371K)

kill him off suddenly then bring him back from the dead later

fujos hate it because no cute boys show up

No UA no buy I guess.

>Shiggy gets mortally wounded
>survives by decaying the concept of death

That's Negima tier bullshit, hope it doesn't happen.

>decays the concept of death
>can't kill anyone anymore
good job retardaraki

Nips don't like this arc? But I see lots of art

It be better if it were one of the Togas helping Twice eat. I think all the Twice clones will have to be killed somehow because it's just too dangerous having any one of them around. Even one could start the Sad Man Parade all over again.

Also, Pet should be there hating Toga but being unable to do anything about it.

Giga's eating truckloads of sushi, trucks and all.

Attached: ochako sweaty.jpg (766x999, 60K)

>Shigaraki's planning on killing himself eventually I tell you
So he wins and cucks deku out of victory? Pretty based

>off model
0/10

>Also, Pet should be there hating Toga but being unable to do anything about it.
the fact that the ending of this arc means there's a reasonable chance of Pet being able to confront Toga makes me so happy. Please deliver on this one thing Hori

What art?

STANDING

I feel like Compress and Hanabata would get along somewhat. Both are 'performers' of some kind

isn't most of the art from one or two people? Compare it to how much Hawks art got shit out just from 8 chapters of the pro hero arc

The amount of Hawks art that got made in that timeframe was fucking retarded

I wouldn't count fujo art as positive.

Attached: D_1_OjUUwAchMLk.png (899x600, 197K)

if the argument is "people like this arc because there's art of it" then this arc is massively less popular than the pro hero arc

Shiggy is very cute! And Twice is a Greek God.

This is true. They could actually critique and improve each other's acts.

>Pet trying to find her new 'Curious' by forcing herself on different members of the league, hijinks ensure

>His quirk basically ages everyone up to the time of rotting down
>His quirk asspulls to full blown king crimson because HORIIIIIIIIIIII

>they compare their masks

Attached: D_WZv09U4AA38AS.jpg (609x900, 99K)

i would be interested in bc if it had this art style

>Well MY mask has speakers in it. Doesyour mask have speakers in it?
>>...
>>Shigaraki contact Ujiko, I need a new mask

>Pet starts hanging around Twice to make Toga jealous

>Gigantomachia
>ReDestro
How the fuck can the heroes even win

So ice guy just fucking died like that? Hope Dabi gets a decent power up eventually. Todoroki hasnt really gotten one yet either so whatevs.

>So ice guy just fucking died like that?
What?

Geten is still alive my man.

>Geten comes back pissed as hell
>careens straight for Shigaraki
>cuts off his head
>everybody looks on in horror

he gets blasted offscreen and we never see what happens to him

He was struggling in rubble before this page and we see this? I assumed it was his head or some shit that redestro is reaching towards.

Attached: 031.png (904x1300, 313K)

Dabi is a failure, he can't get a power up.

Blowing up the reactor of the Death Star? Destroying Voldemort's Horcruxes?

This is how you do heroic fiction. You make the villain side so overpowered there is no way the heroes can win; then you have the heroes win anyway by cleverness, courage, skill, or just refusing to quit no matter how much damage they take until the bad guys fall.

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/239/6109/3
Okay I withdraw my post, he's still alive before Shiggy mass decay but right now his status is unknown.

You mean asspulls. This is hori after all

What's next? Deku's dad or traitor?

Attached: 7da31738-12df-4ebf-b3ea-3c90c9fdea63.png (1228x1300, 482K)

I can 99% guarantee what you're considering asspulls isn't an asspull.

they won't. Redestro will realize that since Deku has 7 quirks, he has the potential to be 7 times as liberated as anyone else, and he'll convince him to join the Covenant of Villains
Deku will become the greatest hero by ensuring global quirk liberation

Even if he lost, Redestro is still #1 Chad in my heart.

Attached: 1547137605266.jpg (359x360, 137K)

I want Geten to be a cute girl who keep humiliating Dabi

He doesn't really need a power up, did you see this size of those fucking fireballs he was launching? The fact that he could go toe-to-toe with Geten is a huge achievement

Attached: dabiblast.png (1568x1145, 1.83M)

Deku's dad, but I hope it's not AFO, that'd be as obvious as Dabi = Touya but way more cliche.

God tier user
Best drawfag here

can't wait for Geten's fat juicy cock to be revealed and it crush the souls of waifufags

Page 2, upper left hand corner, he/she is visible amid rubble; but is that rubble the chunk of building Giga backhanded into him/her and was last seen heading way up in the sky? If so, then he/she would be out of the zone of destruction. And also don't forget, Geten can 'fly' by standing on ice that's being levitated. We don't know if the Ice Master is alive or dead right now.

El Quemado Dabi.

Luke and Harry are asspulls?

user those examples aren't helping your case. In those 2 movies the evil side had literal weakpoints to attack and win, this is a Shonen SO I don't expect that, it'll be the asspull way of never giving up and somehow surviving mountain-buster blows.

The heroes would need some Hxh-palace-invasion-tier planning to come up with the best Quirk combinations to take down these people and even then it's like talking about prepping to take down AFO and All Might

i just want diversity

But it's possible sure. Aizawa negates 1 Quirk, that alone should make Redestro more manageable but he still trained to be a tier above everyone else in speed, just like Shigaraki who doesn't have a speed Quirk but moves like crazy. You can't just depend on Aizawa for that one. Ms Laugh would be a nice counter, forcing him to laugh to maybe reduce his stress levels while the rest gang on him.

Gigantomachia and Shigaraki have absolutely no counters though. Giga would fucking decapitate MT Lady with a slap, and Ryukyu wasn't anything special fighting against the giant dude from the Yakuza Arc. Cementhos isn't stopping him as well, Giga runs through buildings and even ignored Dabis fire.
And Shiggy will kill everything touching the ground 500 meters wide.

>shiggy breaks AFO out
>"now you're ready"
>gives him all for one and dies

Just realised the Ujiko is riding on a rabbit Nomu, you cheeky bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=gM3kl6qGXLE

Came here to post this

SoL training Arc with the new Transfer student that boots Shinso back into GenEd.

No, I think my examples are good. Luke was up against an interstellar empire that had men, materials, and technology sufficient to blow up worlds (take THAT, Shiggy!) and was being guided by the embodiment of the Dark Side. Harry was up against not merely Voldemort and the Death Eaters, but at the end the suborned Ministry of Magic. The odds were woefully against the heroes.

Now look at the case in BnHA. The bad guys have Shiggy, ReDestro, Giga, an uncertain number of Nomus, lots of money, and thousands of quirk users, including Twice if he starts the Sad Man Parade again. Focus only on Deku and it's hopeless. Even Deku and class 1-A isn't much better. Deku and all of UA, with its massive resources and pro and in training Heroes, is a lot better balance. Then expand the picture to include ALL of Hero Society - the government, thousands of Pro Heroes, millions of quirk users - and it's clear, Shiggy and Co are STILL the underdogs. Not by as much, but unless they pick and choose their battles carefully, and maybe can get AfO and Kurogiri back, they're in real danger of getting BTFO.

>AfO's final test for Shiggy is breaking him out of Tartarus

Don't forget they have John-chan too

>Shiggy breaks AFO out of prison
>AFO steals his body

Oh yes, forgot about John-chan!

We'll call it a tie, then.

based

Attached: 1561090846202.jpg (760x500, 101K)

I'm so glad Dabi and his gf Geten are now on the same side

Wash and Shoto making sweet love

Oh, that totally justifies shit writing now alright

ice cold milkers

Attached: 1564807516471.jpg (400x500, 32K)

Is wash a sentiment washing machine, a mutant with washing machine qualities or just a weirdo in a washing machine costume?

Nigger he literally goes "if I can't save this girl how can I call myself a hero" as he opens up the future with his fist, and then nighteye recognizes him as the one who changed the future. That is fucking fellation right there.

Attached: 1566004583104.jpg (454x520, 48K)

ice cold MEGA milkers

Attached: mmmm.gif (480x270, 723K)

Attached: 1530600875189.png (866x820, 478K)

>this entire thread
It doesn't take much to impress nu/a/ it seems.

Attached: 1545440574377.png (594x582, 41K)

I'm still mad about one's justice. I want a MhA game made by cyberconnect2 or someone else who's competent.

cute!

>way more cliche
cite 3 shonen manga where the mc's father is the big bad

>getting endgame powers after one month
Because that's how a good writer develops characters

Fucking cite 3 stories in general that the mc's father is the big bad.

he lost to the LoV at the training camp

The fuck happened with fireden

Star Wars
NGE
Code Geass

The cliche is not about being related to the big bad, it's about being related to someone important when the mc had been introduced as a underdog nobody

star wars
code geass
some castlevanias

Hunter x Hunter
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan

He fucking defeated muscular.
He didn't engage in fight after that, and he didn't lost shit except Bakugo, that has nothing to do with him in the first place.

>heroes are cucks
>villains are babby's first edgelords
Boy I really care about these characters

>star wars
Yeah no. Darth Vader is the MC of the whole story.

but ging, hohenheim and whatever eren's dad was called were all good guys
after a fashion

>Shiggy decays the fabric of reality itself

CHECKED

Attached: WoahMama.jpg (646x720, 23K)

>created a game that got hundreds of people killed just to play a prank on his son
>destroyed the thriving nation of Xerxes by being a fucking idiot who didn't know his place
>ensured the survival of the island devils by removing the Founding Titan from the Reiss family
they're all villains

even if we wont find out about geten gender on the manga, the anime will tell us by the voice actor

based

Attached: RCO029_1465618079.jpg (1600x1230, 590K)

>new chapter is so kino it made the threads slower

Attached: 1560523612567.jpg (541x471, 39K)

Attached: 83c.png (480x162, 35K)

Nobody cares about this manga and there is this turbo autist that keeps any discussion from happening because if you're not sucking Hori off you don't get this story at all according to him.

Are you retarded? Mirio meant to save her, just in another non-retarded way.

But that's wrong you fucking retard

So you didnt read the manga

doc eggman looks sick here

9/10. Loved pretty much every chapter in probably the best arc so far. Redestro was great and I'm a little sad he lost but I'm also glad the mad lad Shiggy brought it home.

Like another user said I'm not looking forward to going back to Deku. How the hell do you top this without the power levels going haywire? Hopefully we get more of a low key mystery arc with Hawks and the traitor if Hori ever remembers that plot point.

7/10 would probably be higher if I just wasn't slowly losing my interest for BNHA in general. Only issues are the insane levels of power creep and the fact once again Hori introduces a new villain group that has more resources and power than the LoV, but still end up being stepping stones for them. Though I am glad that Redestro is still alive.

Deku vs Overhaul is obvious, also Deku vs Gentle has some great art

Attached: 6925366-9236354184-fb144.jpg (1417x1000, 616K)

Looks like Yea Forums was removed

Shiggy is likely a costume change now.

Anyone got any ideas?