I found it's harder for me to enjoy other series after watching/reading Attack on Titan. MHA, KnY, One Piece...

I found it's harder for me to enjoy other series after watching/reading Attack on Titan. MHA, KnY, One Piece, just feel like too weak comparing to AoT, it is sad.

Attached: AoT.jpg (225x337, 48K)

Yeah I got that too, Demon Slayer/Vinland Saga fixed it by now
Got the same feeling with games after Witcher 3 come out, just an overwhelming gap in quality that made me want to play W3 instead of any other game i would pick up

Have you tried, you know, moving past entry-level stuff?

Now watch your 2nd anime. I recommend Dr. Stone.

Try watching Promised Neverland and From the New World
Same, wish I could forget Soulborne, Sekiro, TW3, Prey and ME Trilogy and get to experience it like it the first time

I've been watching anime for 12 years now, don't be an elitist fagot, these animes are very, very good

Reminder that based eren will come back and cuck everything that exists with his galaxy brain plays

I just move to more comfy series like Tongari Boushi no Atelier and After the Rain

You should watch Yozakura Quartet, it’ll blow your mind

Try HxH.

Looks like a fanservice for the game to me

Kengan Ashura

Why do you retards say this shit? Yea Forums isn't discussing Master Keaton any day of the week, the catalog is 99% action shonen and shows about cute girls

Its called a budget

Good. Maybe now you'll get better taste and stop reading just shonen shit. Anyone who unironically only watches/reads shonen is a retarded cumbrain brainlet.

read something other than shonenshit then

>t. retarded cumbrain brainlet born again
You're still a retarded cumbrain brainlet

If you don't like shounen you're a gay retard with cooties.
Low T individual.
Dilate.

Attached: 1562898345482.jpg (1004x1002, 88K)

>MHA, KnY, One Piece
Those shows are actually garbage for mentally handicapped folks anyways. Watch Claymore or something.

Attached: hisu destroyer.jpg (300x424, 40K)

That's because you named Shonen that is relatively aimed at younger audiences and targets mass appeal and huge profits. Try reading/watching less popular manga and anime, especially anything that's not in the shonen genre.

I’m sad for you

Literally the greatest literary and cinematic works mankind has ever produced are shounen

Literally human history is shounen.
Its men doing things and it inspires the next generation.

Attached: 7d23f8e32c0453d41022004ba7002980.jpg (678x808, 80K)

>I’m sad
That's a given you gigantic faggot