Would you let a fat-assed legal loli teach you how to cook a proper steak, Yea Forums?

Would you let a fat-assed legal loli teach you how to cook a proper steak, Yea Forums?

Attached: ASS.png (2456x1148, 1.49M)

>another thinly-veiled GAC thread
It feels like Summer 2009 again.

Attached: 1565792253824.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Is it time for THAT, boys?

>Would you let a fat-assed legal loli teach you how to cook a proper steak, Yea Forums?
Who says "no" to a question like this?

So long as it's not "rare."

>So long as it's not "rare."
Not this shit again.

Anything cooked less than well done is raw, faggot. Go back to /ck/ if you don't like the truth.

Define "proper steak," OP.

So tender that you can easily rip it apart by hand, not hard and rubbery.

yes sure whatever

Attached: DyCrBKsVYAAdHk2.jpg (1200x854, 141K)

well done

God damn I want to fuck Bernice.

Attached: a81k927623858237749812.jpg (1853x1167, 215K)

>Right to left
>Weird ass looking NOPE neck
>Polygon arms
>Slightly squishy deformed face

Yeah no thx. Fucking talentless hack

Attached: ugh.jpg (715x989, 210K)

Attached: african_american_man_gazes_at_young_womans_posterior.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>these could be aimed at literally any other manga or anime on Yea Forums

This guy fucking gets it.

Relax, Yea Forumsnon, this isn't Yea Forums or /ic/.

You must be blind to not see all the flaws in that "art". Sorry i have actual standard and not immediately foam in the mouth at the mere mention of loli

Only the finest meal for a gourmet like me

I'm glad Yea Forums suddenly has an interest in cooking for themselves and not being cheflet pissbabies.

Yea Forums has much lower standard in art though. Tracing shit is the norm over there

Attached: comic3.gif (300x198, 95K)

>You must be blind to not see all the flaws in that "art".
Something can be flawed and still be enjoyable.

>Sorry i have actual standard
Good for you.

>and not immediately foam in the mouth at the mere mention of loli
You're on Yea Forums and don't enjoy lolis?

It's just as deformed and disproportionate as the rest of the moeshit Yea Forums gushes over. Just admit you hate it because a Westerner made it and not glorious Nipon.

It should be illegal to have taste this bad. You pick your level of heat to the cut of meat, but anything above medium is just ruining the steak, and rare is the best all-round choice

>Something can be flawed and still be enjoyable

Yeah it is called having shit taste. Just because it has loli in it doesnt automatically make it good, it is because of low standard retard like you that everything in the world is so half assed

Attached: meh2.png (247x416, 53K)

What is this?

>being on Yea Forums and trying to mock someone for being a lolicon
>having this little self-awareness

I know how to cook a fucking steak to a perfect 140. I will still take the big booty legal loli though.

Attached: 1419283706816.jpg (456x424, 60K)

Just have beef jerky instead of ruining a steak.

nice squap

He's not talking shit about lolis, he's complaining about the admittedly iffy anatomy of op's image. I'm wagering he has no problems grabbing his dick if it's a well drawn loli.

Attached: 1415394627520.jpg (584x1386, 158K)

Girls are Cooking. Only available on Tapas.

Bernice has a fat ass.

Attached: apron.jpg (451x676, 37K)

Really reminds me of Tatsumaki

It's an intentional stylistic choice. The artfag has a massive boner for Tatsumaki.

Does he have a website or something

It was established in another GAC thread that the artist doesn't have much of an internet presence, I think?

>140
>perfect
125 F is the perfect level of doneness, losers.

not really into steak but sure

Dumy vegan

I just don't like the super fatty meat Asian places always serve. Given that she's an anime, this is probably what she has available.

Also, being a man of burgerstan, I prefer my meat between buns. A steak tries to carry a whole meal on one ingredient and some seasoning. It's like lobster of foie gras; peasant food that richfags jumped on and have made pointlessly "fancy".