I am the owl, Grisha. Watch closely and don't forget, this is how we of the nine use our powers

>I am the owl, Grisha. Watch closely and don't forget, this is how we of the nine use our powers

Attached: kruger.jpg (1346x711, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6Pvpt0CFk
youtube.com/watch?v=okTSvi1nugk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Snow Rain intensifies

What do you want to bet that Ray Chase will be Abbacchio, Risotto or Diavolo in the VA dub a few months from now? I hope they get Mercer, Troy Baker and Ray Chase to be either of these characters.

AoT has one of the best English VA teams. So glad they took the liberty of fixing some of the script too. I lost count of how many times someone just says another characters name for no reason, it's such lazy writing. Or says wait. God what the fuck is with the Japanese and over using matte

Is it not their version of "wait" or "hold on"?
They have one way to say it where we have honestly too many.
How has English gotten so out of control?

it's still overused. reiner's last words before he almost gets blown apart by the thunder spears is fucking matte. It's that same generic line again

meanwhile english he actually says he says he doesn't want to die and you can hear the desperation and fear in his voice
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6Pvpt0CFk

>adult swim

APPLES FALL
BESIDE THE TREE
youtube.com/watch?v=okTSvi1nugk

that song is way better when your brain initially hears it as japanese

Ray Chase as Diavolo and Max Mittelman as Doppio. Those two are practically BFFs IRL so it's perfect.

STEADY WE RIDE
SILHOUETTE FLYING OVER THE GRASS

Attached: MikasaIsComingForYourSoul.gif (580x336, 1024K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DAMN TRAITORS

Attached: 548659769708.png (1280x720, 721K)

SCREAM MY SOLDIERS
RAGE MY SOLDIERS

>And don't forget that history is never 100% accurate so when someone tells you he has proof our "race" of man-eating giants killed millions don't believe them because...uhmm...Seid ihr das Essen
Nein, wir sind der Jäger!

Let me guess, is English your only language?

You do realize that your views of English as an inherently superior language are biased and severely uninformed?

English just has a lot of words and phrases that mean the same thing.

wtf I hate my race now time to commit mass suicide

>English speaker that only speaks English prefers English to another language he doesn't speak
Shocker

As if the Japanese VAs have the liberty of changing lines or listening to English version before committing to their work...

One is done out of creativity, the other is a derivative of what was done, which is why the quality may be increased.

Still, coming at the Japanese for the way they say their phrases is low. A lot of things in their language is implied, and not stated explicitly and completely different from English.

Zeke would be cooler if he was actually 100% brainwashed by Marley into being a genocidal maniac instead of a tragic "I'm just killing/sterilizing my people for their own good" crap. I honestly hate his self loathing cuck crap.

But then the people who hate "unrealistic" obvious villains would be whining.

This and the final battle should be captain Levi epically killing him with swords epic style

Attached: 1561178116622.png (446x354, 196K)

wtf matte is even mean ?

Let them

I feel like the Ackerman bloodline took genetic imprinting to limit their powers so people wouldn't run away from them.