Japanese education

>japanese education

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1919x1079, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfa3MHLLSWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine justifying multiplication over 12 things. It's the same to count them one by one

I don't get it, what's the problem here? You guys really love to argue about ANYTHING.

Somebody counting beakers?
There are 12 of them in the box.

instead of tediously counting each individual beaker, a more mathematically inclined individual mayhaps count 3 rows of 4 and multiply accordingly, which is more expedient.

If you are not a retard you can count them just by looking at them, there is no reason to count them one by one, let alone up to ten, they are in nice order, it's bit as if you are counting pennies out of your pocket.

Mental illness

>he can't count them with his eyes closed

How embarrassing.

Counting to twelve is pretty quick and easy. For some it's quicker than checking columns and rows.

have sex

The lowest level of retardation would be counting them by 3.

>not immediately seeing the 12 without grouping them
brainlets.

This

>gets to 10
>begins counting by twos
???

There is something wrong with you.

I would assume that the character doing the counting is a bit slow but I've never seen this.

>not measuring the case and the circumference of the beakers to calculate the maximum number of beakers it can contain

Attached: 1439388219524.png (394x498, 216K)

Are you actually this retarded or are you fucking with me? If you can't calculate 4*3 instantanously you're clinically retarded. A fucking primary schooler without any mental disabilites should look at this picture and determine there's 12 glasses in it within a second. Otherwise we're talking single digit IQ.

This but unironically anything else is for actual retards

Attached: data.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

This except you should do this step instantanously without thinking. Otherwise we're talking same level of retardation as reading letter by letter.

Counting jars with Shinka sounds like a valuable education to me

Attached: JplQa_Ek.jpg (1252x1252, 131K)

scan when

Attached: EBqPLYoU4AAOT6x.jpg (510x680, 69K)

This is who was doing it?
See? she's fucking stupid.
it all makes sense.

Attached: you should be able to solve this.jpg (1200x961, 112K)

I have never memorized the multiplication table/division table

>multiplies anyway

You could still just look at the four columns of three and count them like "three, six, nine, twelve"

>heh, are you telling me that anime girl couldn't use multiplication to count those beakers? i counted those beakers in a fraction of the time she took. how pathetic.

I know it's bait but come on.

Attached: 1539127715514.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

No one is talking about anime girls, we're just baffled by people who think they can count 12 beakers individually faster than a person can multiply 3 x 4 at a glance. It's like announcing you can't tie your shoes or that your mom still wipes your ass.

>see row of 4
>see column of 3
>4 by 3
>recall 4x3=12 (memorized multiplication table)
or
>4+4+4=12 (without multiplication table)

It's just this but really fast. Specific numbers don't just appear in peoples heads

The character doing the counting isn't a real brainiac is she?

Humans cant do that or some shit. Think our upper limit with seeing the number instantly is 7-8.

Fuck you

I can calculate 4*3 instantaneously, everyone can. There's no meaning in doing it for 12 beakers. You don't save a significant amount of time

This user is correct. I dont know why retards keep trying to meme

if you're older than 12 then you should be able to immediately "count" the amount of beakers by the shape alone, it's like differentiating a square from a rectangle, it's a subconscious thing.

29cm2 you fucking nigger

You have to be actually retarded not to just instantly see 12 lmao

I used to work stocking grocery. You can immediately learn it’s twelve just by the shape.

If you actually count them one by one then you must struggle with elementary multiplication.

You do save a lot of time if you approach it as "4 one side, 3 in the other).

Though you'd still have to double check to make sure there isn't a gap, that's what eyes are for anyways.

If you still count shit out loud by ones past the age of 12 you might be mentally challenged

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>

You should instantly see 3 rows of 4 here. If not then you are mentally handicapped.

>>
>>
>>

3 rows of 2 (once again if not then mentally handicapped).

>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

5 rows of 3.

>you can count them just by looking at them
woah

Attached: 1548831481891.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

everyone itt should kill themselves me included

2 groups of 6 equals 12

5 is around the limit of what most people can accurately count with system 1 so that last one isn't going to work for everybody

>Incapable of perceiving the physical instantiation of twelve groups of one.
Sheeple.

Actually looking at the pic preview made me double-take. They are shiny and their noses are placed in different directions, so I had to get sure the rows are not broken.

Count the black squares in 3 seconds.

Attached: floppyblack.jpg (450x448, 121K)

I can count without looking.

8*8/2=32

Who cares if you end up with the right answer?
Nobody's going to miss the 3 extra seconds it took you to count them individually. Stop being autistic, it's disgusting.

what mental disorder does one need to have to make this thread

Attached: 1504189364228.png (500x264, 78K)

That is true for strict enumeration, but that isn't exactly what this is. When objects are in a specific order anyone can memorize patterns to simplify the process and reach higher numbers at a glance. I've gotten up to 13 by simply glancing at the halfway point between 13 zeroes in a row and enumerating only the right half.

They are proportions right?

>That image
You made that easy

dammn. I feel stupid for not thinking of that. I did 4*8

The point is to indicate with text/audio that the person is counting the beakers, you idiot.

Like holy fuck, it's incredible how dense idiots that think they're smart and observant are.

Attached: 1433450424808.jpg (1334x1080, 158K)

I didn't count manually, but just by looking you can tell it's 16 beakers, not 12

Even if that was not the case the thread proves this place is full of underage autistic children otherwise what’s the point of this thread other than padding themselves and showcasing how smart they are compared to a friggin anime character
>muh jap education

This thread is glorious. Made my day. Thank you faggots.

Attached: lesbian_chuckle.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

F-fuck you...

Twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, twenty ten...

Attached: file.png (1200x961, 978K)

Japanese count by 4.
10000 is 万
100000 is 十万

>not knowing a chessboard has 64 squares off the top of your head
you are a dumbass and clinically retarded and should kill yourself

Come back when y'all can top this
youtube.com/watch?v=pfa3MHLLSWI

You know, I used to think that everyone on Yea Forums being autistic was a joke. This thread has convinced me otherwise.

Attached: 1521579857668.jpg (410x396, 32K)