Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 028 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 028 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
www101.zippyshare.com/v/DN1SNbuO/file.html
mega.nz/#!HHBHCISD!ms36Y6-gRTv_AezaFzVkdg8tbzK1365vFSOlh1Ow3Xw

Folder: zippyshare.com/dankebitte/xuavcf4g/dir.html

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p000 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qC-ZanQjHXM
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Danke

notRance is back ?
nice

Thanks, danke.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p001 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 488K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p002 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 522K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p003 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 553K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p004 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 486K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p005 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 555K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p006 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 542K)

I am glad the manga didn't skip Not Rance.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p007 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 493K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p008 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 404K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p009 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 477K)

btfo by illiteracy.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p010 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 612K)

Will she get gobbed or wormed?

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p011 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 675K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p012 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 570K)

>They are not wearing any helmets.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p013 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 534K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p014 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 603K)

Dunno about the novel but the main manga shows her in the farm raid defense, so neither

That dwarf girl is really smol.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p015 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 489K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p016 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 512K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p017 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 615K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p018 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 596K)

Danke is back or imposter?

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p019 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 582K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p020 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 678K)

I like Not Rance but this means best girl Arc mage won't be in the next chapter.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c028 (web) - p021 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 397K)

>just one goblin
OH DEAR, IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN?

Attached: 1506880562918.png (285x445, 222K)

damn been a while since i read volume 2 completely forgot about this chapter.

Attached: Capture3.png (796x1133, 900K)

Does it end with the whole team getting wiped?

I dig the art style.

raped probably

>Leave the hob to the monk chick

Oh boy, here we go again.

GS saves them?

Does Not Rance survive up to the main story?

>Fighter girl
>Big Hob
Oh boy here we go again.

I only read until I caught up to the manga but this happens at the same time GS was with Arc Mage.

no i think they deal with it and pink hair (in the manga at least) is still skittish about partying up because of his fuck up with the rock eater

Attached: Capture2.png (1536x1098, 2.39M)

Where the rape?

SOON in the next chap.

Attached: MUH DICK.gif (400x300, 973K)

More goburin srayinng

I want to lick her tummy, rub her thighs, and bury my face in her ass.

Fresh meat. Gobbed Soon.

Attached: 1557204402411.gif (600x338, 2.79M)

This is how you kill the hopes and dreams of a rapefag.

Attached: Better monk girl.jpg (399x506, 176K)

Good. It'd be kind of boring if all we get is an encore of what already happened in the main story.

Cute

Attached: Monk girl 2.0.jpg (441x948, 267K)

The novel mentions that the dwarf girl is so young she hasn't grown a beard yet... that's disgusting.

>The big one? Leave it to me!

Attached: mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 235K)

She should be raped by goblins.
I want to goblins to get her pregnant.

Attached: d1ff1f76.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

That's a chubby midget.
They both gonna die, won't they?

Oh boy

Attached: 1557077659556.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

Yup
They're fucked

>Can't even read
And this is why the guild exists I guess

>chubby

Attached: Plump.jpg (858x425, 256K)

Why the fuck would he? It's a cave mapping quest.
If the group was taken over by goblins, then only after then GS would go there.
Also they survived.

Does no one here read the latest side story of the LN?

Attached: illust_71170680_20181014_201557.jpg (600x497, 315K)

>Does no one here read the latest side story of the LN?
Yea Forums - Anime & Manga

Plothole detected.

Where was Rance to save Priestess's old party?

How come Guild Girl didn't reserve a Goblin Quest for Goblin Slayer like usual? He usually monopolizes all Goblin Quests?

Rance complains about no armor and helmet but his fucking original party didn't even have helmets.

Barely anybody wears helmets in this series.

Unusual for an Elf Male to adventure when you think about it considering Elf's brother in law seem to implying Male Elves just stay home and get slowly promoted to the equivalent of the Elf Senate after centuries.

But Goblin Slayer brings live birds to mines. What a useless dog. Even more useless than a bird.

Maybe neither of them was around at the time that party took that quest. Probably on another quest or something

Fuck off, retard. That is 5 years later.

>Does no one here read the LN?
Reading is for nerds

Attached: 1545968700269.jpg (351x351, 32K)

Seriously, how long does it take a lowly gob to reach the size of a hob? I doubt their lifespans are that long, what with being hunted down as vermin or getting done in by their own.

I love this post, the idiocy is pure straight from genetics. You can't made up this kind of retardedness.

2 Scouts is an utter waste. Rance is retarded.

Also, Male Elf and Female Dwarf look like they are unarmed as well.

What is the point of an Elf who doesn't even use Bows and Arrows, their race's specialty?

>Rance complains about no armor and helmet but his fucking original party didn't even have helmets.
How is it you know how to to read but can't piece together meaning?
His whole monologue is about how he has the experience now.

Attached: when john titor himself answered from the past.png (913x452, 57K)

That means GS universe dwarfs are Tolkien Dwarfts where there's no apparent distinction between Male and female dwarfts and they all got beards.

Elf look to be their healer while dorf is dual wielding daggers as shown here The only retarded thing there was sending their healer on a scouting mission.

You have a mage, a priest, a monk and a fighter. Where is the second scout?

I'd let her knee me if you catch my drift

Attached: Goblin slayer Monk not raped.png (830x880, 927K)

Look at this post's space, and look how dumb his question was.
That user is just a retard. A down syndrome just so happens to brows Yea Forums, that's all.

Probably like Alien Xenomorph growing up from chestburster to adult size. Plenty of food will help accelerate growth.

>if you catch my drift
I don't

Attached: 1558223414515.png (591x716, 322K)

He mentions those two are the ones who can see properly in the dark. Gotta work with what you have

user was implying he would like to partake in sexual roleplay as a goblin while Monk 2.0 knees him to climax

>Gotta work with what you have
That's it. I don't know why some anons think these rookies have plenty of options.

Explain further...

It's just one user.
A really retarded one.

He should have taught her some things too.

And to think she used to look so soft and rapeable. Now she's all toned and hard, kneeing goblins in the face. Rance really taught them well it seems.

Attached: Didn't get gobbed.png (441x948, 475K)

>He went from a cute half erufu to a sexy monk girl
Maybe he is not that unlucky after all.

Attached: Half elf.jpg (840x957, 508K)

>Ponytail
>Croptop
>Toned tummy
>Baby bearing hips
>Slender thighs and thigh highs with ZR

Made to breed goblins.

Also her character sorta predates Rance 2.0 as pictured in She's also sorta a reskin of HEA

Attached: __goblin_slayer_and_high_elf_archer_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_hoshimawa__dd640f2c5bac7c25c3fbf3f4446b3e (1080x1775, 296K)

user likes violent roleplay and he would like Monk 2.0 to beat him up and have Monk 2.0 reverse rape (rape) the user as a goblin.

That background makes me want to kill Goblins.

Attached: 1540522967167.png (629x277, 112K)

>Made to kill goblins
FTFY

Attached: Monk cute.jpg (847x614, 447K)

Why does Dog hide his face when neither the Lizard Man in GS's party or the Insect Man in Sword Maiden's Party hide their faces?

Surely, an Insect Man's face looks way more freaky than a Dog Man's face.

The hood makes him look cool and mysterious. Also, maybe so enemies can't see him chanting spells.

You lost me.

Pick one.

Attached: Rance GFs.jpg (3143x3747, 3.65M)

the dwarf

>reverse rape (rape)
I don't get it.

One's already been digested, so that's an easy choice.

>the big one?
Leave it to me!
Yes.

YEESSSSS.

Attached: 6536585838.jpg (474x649, 47K)

So just finished the anime and started reading the manga. Does he actually fugg priestess or just sleep in the same bed? It was kind of ambiguous.

Just sleep in the same bed, the miracle required a virgin.

source

>foregone conclusion: the chapter.
What a fucking waste of time that was.

>Not arc mage/10
This chapter needs more best girl

Attached: 1563684902152.jpg (1486x1920, 490K)

Whenever rapefag got butthurt so hard it will never be a waste of time.

>foregone conclusion
Goblin Slayer entirely was never about the destination but the travel. If you don't like that better drop it already.

thanks op

Year One anime when?

Attached: Cutie.jpg (411x635, 191K)

cutie

Look at the fatty on the background, how disgusting!

Based OP!

>that one user that keep speedreading everything and complaining whit reddit spacing just to get owned by everyone in the thread that actually read the chapter
is it autism?

Attached: what the fuck is wrong with you.png (761x327, 262K)

These are your elf and dwarf now.

Attached: Elf and dwarf.jpg (402x630, 209K)

Good heavens, look at that lovely crowd

Attached: 5675674567678967896.png (751x468, 252K)

Attached: 1498053446652.png (450x416, 356K)

Everybody wants to be a spearchad

Attached: 76067943_p2.jpg (1754x1240, 501K)

This is obviously based on Legolas and Gimli, right?

LoTR is one of the biggest inspiration for GS so kind of.

Attached: EBnYwp3WkAAlm2z.jpg (1417x703, 48K)

Is year one manga original or LN adaptation?

Adaptation from the year one LN.

Attached: GG.jpg (720x989, 510K)

Also monk dude.

elf shoop when

Attached: Cute.jpg (445x398, 99K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Look At The Time.jpg (680x739, 108K)

Left was cuter

>Smug pudgy loli
My most shameful boner fuel

Attached: 03FB8FF1-6824-4EE6-99C3-B59908B4D361.jpg (400x224, 54K)

Will you also like her when she grows a beard?

I thought she won't appear anymore.

>Tall
>Oversized jaw
>Neck like a bull
Why the fuck are all the male elves in this series chads?

She will, just not now.

I choose to believe that line was the JewPress localizers trying to sneak in some freak-show prog propaganda, shows a mature dwarf lady with not a whisker on her face.

oh my
spin-off of those two, when?

>The adventures of compulsive gambler Elf and chubby dwarf
It may work.

Attached: Poor Elf.jpg (792x366, 208K)

As it should be.

Attached: 1559341334685.jpg (522x344, 84K)

Maybe she shaves

Her arc isn't over yet.

Attached: 1563658432546.png (338x491, 288K)

Who's he indebted to? Unless it's other elves he could just go fuck off back home or in some far off land for a century or two. What the fuck does he care?

If it's the guild he couldn't run from them. They are basically fantasy IRS.

That he "converted" tells me that he will live outside of the forest. At least for a while.

Rance might die.

Put it on, or maybe not. This "hinders my vision" seems to not work on plot slayer.

Reminder that "GS doesn't care about Arc Mage and sells all her stuffs immediately" was a big lie.

Attached: Drink.jpg (181x471, 66K)

She's been giving him a lot of legit insight on gobs. He'd absolutely care from a "this person is a reliable and trusted source" standpoint even if he's still at the height of his goblin autism

But user said GS doesn't care and sold all her stuffs and of course everybody believed that.

Cute! Cute!

Leave the skimpy clothes unarmed girl with the huge hobgoblin, huh.

Just imagine it - Replace Priestess' party with this one. They are also ill equipped and a little careless but better suited to cave crawling. Assume that the goblin ambush worked and they were wiped after killing several goblins.

Enter Goblin Slayer that saves an elf priest in a puddle of piss and who will follow him everywhere.

Dwarf's face looks like nagatoro.

Not every elf is a high elf.

He could have broken and just turned into a pale GS clone or turned into a drunken useless sot but I like that he's making a legit effort to help other teams avoid the shit he's had to endure without any serious drama

She won't have to also kill a bunch of smaller goblins at the same time, the entire party is still together, their spellcaster is preparing his spell, and not-Rance is cautious enough and will be the one trying to keep the small fry goblins occupied. The dwarf scout will most likely sneak attack a few of those goblins, and the elf priest will protect the kobold mage from any goblin that breaks through.
Tactically, for now, everything seems to be alright.

>Male companion
Dropped

>freak-show prog propaganda
It's a Tolkien reference, his dwarf women are indistinguishable from men.

He is helping them mostly because she reminds him of his waifu.

Attached: RIP.jpg (844x714, 356K)

Feels like scrub horizon

So, that means that the smaller beardy guy was a dwarf?

Yes, but he's not outright coddling her and is trying to give everyone a fair shake or going all PTSD on them. His dead elfwaifu may be his motivation but so far he seems genuinely concerned about bringing everyone back alive, not just new elf.

>High Elf
>Healing Magic
>Can use bow
>Can read
Better all around, just had bad luck once.

She was a half elf, though.

Prime gobbing material

Fuck off you little green shit

Don't think there was ever anything romantic going on. Witnessing her death was just a traumatic experience.

The GS world doesn't have ugly wom...

Attached: Ugly.jpg (265x507, 107K)

I heard a theory that the Red Mage girl might be the one to find how to recreate water breathing rings and give some extras to the Goblin Slayer.

I was under the impression water breathing rings were just treasures he found. He only keeps magical artifacts that wouldn't give a goblin an advantage if they took them from him.

>Dwarf scout
>Elf earth mother convert
That's so cute. Those two should just get married already.

!Rance can't catch a break can he? Why make him suffer?

I know right?
Then again, it's coming from THAT pisstessfags.
This is his third times he overglorify something from spoilerfag I bet spoilerfag user didn't even actually said what this pisstessfag always spouting and being wrong about it, everytime.

I can't wait when he's wrong again with how priestess roasted SM, and every other spoiler where priestess hogging the spotlight everytime.

Attached: What GS done to the author.jpg (1366x768, 238K)

Yes.

Attached: Elves and dwarves.jpg (845x542, 334K)

I am not sure he had that many opportunities to acquire magic items, especially ones of the same type, and if the Archmage girl's desire to get that ring is anything to go by, it's probably not that much of a common item by the time of Year One.

But on the other hands, GS didn't even consider her as a friend & the scroll from Arc Mage is used as a weapon.

>Elf priest is thirsty for GS
>Every other female is thirsty for Elf Priest.
>Elf Priest trains so much that he becomes Giga Elf Chad Priest.
>GS liking that Elf Priest is becoming a gob killing machine.
>Elf Priest see that as GS has feeling for him.
>HEA is sexualy confused, she wants to bang the shit out of both EP and GS but they No Way Fag her like mad and she wants to see them banging each others so hard that she rubs herself raw.
>Dwarf Shaman and Lizard bro are roughly the same, but they too become swole thanks to EP training.

HOMOLUST

Arc mage's scroll is GS's first time using it as water jet.
Also while he doesn't considered her as a friend, he consider her as traveling companions.
In fact, he does missed her a bit.
So this
>GS didn't even consider her as a friend & the scroll from Arc Mage is used as a weapon.
is not in a negative terms.

Until recently GS didn't even consider anyone as a friend.
It wouldn't be strange if he sat down and made a list of people he would consider as "friend" now that he understand the meaning behind the word.

IT'S TIME FOR RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Attached: AKKOWRRY.jpg (354x423, 83K)

O-oh...
it ended

Attached: niggano.jpg (640x479, 17K)

I never intended it as a bad thing, AM is a better teacher than Yoda. Just that GS does have someone he considers as friends & he does not use Priestess' gate scroll as a tool & he does asking, non-verbally, for Priestess to sit beside him. Something that AM did to him & he didn't bite.
The end of vol 1 suggests he already acknowledges he has friends.

fuck I hope the wolf daddy doesn't get gobbed right away, he should have stayed a teacher

>Akko poster is dumb
pottery

where's the rape?

The one that isn't dead

Peak body.

Strange, I don't see the Amazon (Dragon's Crown reference) (Goblin Slayer edition) in the posts you replied to.

There is probably some other musclebound guy in the guild somewhere to satisfy your homolust.

Because that's what male were, before everybody made them all weak, twinks.

>liking girls is gay
Is that Yea Forums's top performance?

It this the most "ugly bastard" goblin so far?

He admitted he is going to miss her and why shouldn't the scroll be a weapon?

She is a bully too.

Apparently, GS keeps the scroll from Priestess, the one with English command, rather than the usual Latin, & refuses to put it at his tools belt.
Something about her "I won't leave you" & "See you tomorrow" speech.

a band of swole adventurers enter a goblin nest.

You know the rest - they are goblins in the eyes of the goblins.

Attached: 1544537087001.jpg (897x567, 111K)

Literally what the fuck that's got anything to do with it?
Also I'm sure as fuck this is another false spoiler, like you always spout about.
You're being pathetic.

for the rapefags

Attached: swod maiden 1.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

You ask why a scroll shouldn't be a weapon, I address that.
>false spoiler
Just like the drama CD isn't canon?

Just like how priestess KILLS goblins by purifying its blood, when it's fucking not.
Or how GS goes brooding how lonely he is without priestess for entire novel and not caring about his old home being used for training place while the lonely was just addressed on a single line throughout the novel and he actually more deep in thought about killing someone elses sister all along,
Or how GS gives no fuck about the arc mage and sells everything that she gave to him?

You see the pattern? We believe the drama cd, we just don't believe your interpretation because you ofter over gloryfied priestess and thus makes false interpretation of what GS actually felt and what he meant to do.

The kill is corrected after the summary, or after the series gets anime & more Jap anons read it & you forget the early spoiler also said she did it in panic, when in reality she did it in blood lust which is way better.
GS does feel lonely & he didn't feel upset about his old home turned into training ground & even makes a plan to destroy the last remaining memorial. Also, he asks Priestess to come with him, while taking special attention to her eyes, even after saying he wants Priestess to do what she wants.
The Arc Mage is already addressed before, nobody care enough to provides the RAW for best girl volume so nobody can corrected it. The RAW for drama CD is readily available & it does get corrected. The Uncle didn't support Priestess, it was CG herself & the black lotus scene even explained by Jap user that plays Sorcery! game.
So, next is volume 8, SM one-shot Devil Hand, right? If that turned to be false it is fine because it is not Priestess related, right?

>CD drama
Seriously?

His teacher taugh him to dodge in the dark by sound alone.

GS uses Tolkien Elves mostly and they were chads.

Attached: Dark Elf.jpg (980x510, 425K)

GOBU GOBU

You must know this already but most shitposters nowdays are redditors they love being atention whores.

>megane
>short hair
I should hate this character but I love her, explain this to me Yea Forums

Attached: 1563579028770.png (305x293, 118K)

Legolas and Gimli

>tricks virgins with the promises of easy sex and gets away with it, everyone likes to laugh at virgins
>doesn't want her robes to get bloody and stinky so she takes them off before bathing in goblin blood, proceeds to put the robes back on immediately on her bloody body
>can easily think like a goblin
>smug
>laughs at Goblin Slayer's dedication to his cause of goblin extermination instead of being creeped out by it

And the helmet helps his hearing too.

Attached: Tree hugger.jpg (302x418, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qC-ZanQjHXM

>Constantly smiling and is perpetually smug
>Appears arrogant but is instantly proven to be wise
>competent
>Dense blond hair
>is passionate and enjoys what she is doing
>prankster mad-scientist character type
>no sense of right and wrong
>10\10 bombshell body
What is there not to love?

Attached: Laughing Degenerate.jpg (634x609, 113K)

Yeah. He did move all her books to the Guild to share the knowledge amongst adventurers.

That whole adventure is kind of weird, admittedly.

why is shrek trying to remove her clothes

Attached: 1390316341646.png (642x649, 498K)

>GS uses Tolkien Elves mostly

Actually thats wrong. GS, like most jap fantasy media is heavily inspired by Wizardry.
Even their D&D is heavily inspired by Wizardry simply because Dungeon Crawlers got popular there before Tabletop Games did.

So you are saying she is a Jerk-Sue?

You are right she is perfect, I just thought I would hate when I saw the illustrations for the first time.

Attached: 15567834533.jpg (422x381, 122K)

>she is a Jerk-Sue?
that’s Haruhi.

Attached: Archgrin.jpg (333x210, 21K)

But GS is also heavily inspired by LoTR, you may notice plenty of The Hobbit references.

Attached: Goblin-Slayer-Light-Novel--Burgeker.jpg (348x600, 161K)

I can only judge the manga and the anime and I haven't really seen it there.
Maybe its more prominent in the novel.

In fact I would say that other than being long-lived the elves in GS are nothing like in Tolkien since they are freely mingling with other races.
Again this is something we see in many D&D settings, as well es Wizardry.

Choose the no-dead

Tolkien's elves fought against Balrogs, Dragons and Dark Lord himself and did so most of the time without magic, they are not the pusies that appear lately in the Isekais

Attached: 1450133769717.jpg (957x835, 119K)

>GS is heavily inspired by Wizardry
I don't see it.

GS master is a midget that can turn himself invisible, the "what have I got in my pocket" riddle and one chapter of the anime is called "There and back again"

>they are freely mingling with other races
That's not completely true, when Erufu appeared for the first time it was mentioned that it's extremely weird to see a pure Elf and that's is because they live separate from other races in their magical kingdom.

Danke is always here for a new GS chapter

>punished rance redemption arc
im ok with this

Male wolves don't get gobbed

Attached: Monk butt.jpg (359x385, 111K)

Is she better than OG Monk?

Attached: 51a.jpg (800x1132, 205K)

>Better than some mage who'll fire off a spell the moments things get squirrely
Negima is being bullied and he hasn't even appeared yet.

Attached: LN_Vol_06-06.jpg (1434x2048, 267K)

cute doggo

What would he think about the way GS treats his relatives?

Attached: 008___1561261199.jpg (900x1350, 328K)

meh chapter.

>He doesn't appreciate Rance and his new waifu, loli dwarf, broken Elf and a doggo chapter

>smug shortstack

Attached: damn.png (516x439, 205K)

Isnt it hinted that she's actually a dragon or a dragonling?

She must have seen some serious shit

>Next chapter will be the continuation of this fight.
>Then CG chapter
>Then GG chaper
>Then Witch chapter
No best girl for months.

Attached: Serious mage.jpg (411x235, 75K)

Attached: 28428914437273.jpg (291x497, 88K)

What's wrong with using canon source?

Attached: 71766471_p0.jpg (768x1024, 663K)

That it won't matter because it's a limited edition stuff, the author can't take anything from them and use it in the main novel.

>notRance returns

Does he ever get a (nick)name in the story?? How do fans normally refer to him?

In the novel he is called young warrior and the fans call it as you said "Not Rance".

This will unironically end well.
Because it is a growth and healing story.

One Dwarf wife please

Attached: Bearded girl.jpg (720x326, 113K)

thank you for delivering as always

Attached: tumblr_p33c5btzfz1wxy4xzo1_1280.png (1280x720, 977K)

The blu-ray special & drama CD are mentioned in the main novel.
This is not Gob-slay san.

Attached: 236.jpg (1080x1920, 679K)

Haruhi a cute.

Attached: 008.jpg (900x1350, 505K)

>inb4 that’s actually a reference to her pubes

You disgusting fuck

Attached: TONIGHT! face modification 2.png (1164x1093, 996K)

Nah just kidding

Also GS started drinking apple cider because of her.

Attached: Yes.jpg (218x299, 59K)

Year one with not Rance and best girl keeps being better than the main. Manga art is better too

Attached: gao.jpg (1515x1920, 613K)

I want a year one anime so Arc Mage can get some doujins.

Attached: AM a best.jpg (849x1061, 436K)

>Arc Mage can get some doujins.
Only if they contain completely degenerate levels of vanilla.

Attached: 1566080056022.jpg (1217x350, 55K)

Of course, no goblins allowed.

Attached: ms.jpg (416x422, 140K)

You are now noticing how big her chin is drawn in most of her panels

>now
>implying

Attached: Degenerate.jpg (759x518, 123K)

So?

Attached: Best.jpg (267x258, 53K)

Oh, so I take it shovel-jaws are the new caterpillar-brows?

..an

>plenty of best girl posting
Nice

Attached: 1555710606580.png (798x241, 148K)

>pink hair
who?

>Oh, so I take it

Attached: Archwisdom.jpg (450x938, 102K)

I think that user was talking about Rance.

Attached: 003.jpg (900x1350, 655K)

Attached: 1562701751579.jpg (900x1350, 597K)

Huh that's brown in my eye.

Sure but user mentioned rock eater and I don't think he was talking about the bald monk.

She's amazing

That part wasn't on the novel but it fits her perfectly. It was an improvement from the manga.

h-he's fast!

One minute you're petting cute lambs, the next... ROCK MUNCHER FOOD

>His dead elfwaifu
That's so sad, I don't know what I'd do if that happens to my elfwaifu.

Attached: D8-zySNWwAEABue.jpg (650x822, 90K)

Anvil 4dayz

Attached: 1559584504037.png (621x887, 195K)

gob-bearing hip

Goddamn them hips.

>Five years and still doesn't get better gear.

>implying lizard bro isn't already swole.

Attached: you.png (517x757, 376K)

I don't think monks are as desperate for better gear as warriors.

she might have recovered well after the rape, who know

You know GS goes looking in caves when there are no goblin quests

He doesn't. He does farm work on his "free days".

Monk doesn't even have that much going on.
Not sure why the animeonlys clung onto her so hard.

Because she is really cute and they are sure she will come back.

No he doesn't.
All the caves or places he goes to was always from the quest. When there are none he goes to either helping the farm, maintaining his equipment or someshit, or practicing.
Never once he goes out of town searching for a caves and looking for goblin in it.
You don't know shit.

Then how was he in the same cave already given to another adventuring party (where he rescued Priestess) ?

He makes a very good point.

Pity love is strong.

It's LNfags that think she'll return, user. A flag was raised!

Because GG sent him there. Priestess owns her life to best girl.

Attached: Bingo.jpg (469x557, 145K)

Good to see NotRance again. Is he still alive in the novel?

But she will, right?

Attached: 9is287l5urw11.jpg (849x1200, 627K)

Oh no no no

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Shrek every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Shrek is love" I say; "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Shrek
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "This is my swamp."
>He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Shrek
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Shrek
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Shrek
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Shrek looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all ogre now."
>Shrek leaves through my window
>Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Attached: neromotivated.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

Probably.

>helmet will get on the way, should have atleast bought headband
foreshadowed death?

Is Sensei GS befored isekaied?

Sorry for being that guy, has there been any good rape in year one or the main series in months now? The last I remember was the start of year one or something, got bored ages ago.

bump

Priestess visited Wizard's grave at vol. 8 & she said she currently has not enough courage to visit Monk. So it will happen, eventually.
Funny that in the same volume Priestess is brave enough to provoke the highest rank of incomplete devil.

>GS on page 10

Attached: 1566101798631.jpg (424x318, 45K)

Soon.

Attached: Year_One_LN_Vol_02-10.jpg (840x1200, 182K)

No, keep bored.

>she currently has not enough courage to visit Monk
But Cowgirl is the coward...

Priestess is a coward like Courage is a coward.

Attached: 71335103_p1.jpg (700x1782, 293K)

She will rape her with her futa cock?

What the fuck cowgirl had anything to do with priestess doesn't have the courage to visit wizard's grave?
Really why are you so pathetic?

Attached: IMG_20190818_214338.jpg (480x854, 116K)

Attached: Kill yourself.png (314x181, 80K)

SpearChad

Attached: Spearchad.jpg (720x660, 184K)

No, goblins have gotten character development.

It felt like forever since there was some sort of tension in any GS entry but we finally have here a good chapter.

They should have cared about wizard girl instead of her.

Attached: 1YLXsFc.jpg (1331x1500, 167K)

oh no, monk girl flashbacks

>Priestess is the pet
I knew it.

>multiclasses as a Wizard
He is pretty cool, actually.

Frontier' Strongest after all.

GS never monopolize Goblin quest. Everybody can take them, just most time nobody take any.

By Volume 6 at the latest Guild Girl has started making copies of any goblin quests that rookies snatch up first and telling Goblin Slayer to go after them.

She was kinda bitchy while walking through the cave, and people on this board nowadays have an instant constructed hate towards anything that could be stretched as “tsundere” so they just wrote her off.

From goblin slayer to babysitting newbies

To Goblin Slayer sensei later on the same volume.

>In a dark cave
>In a narrow cave
>Enemies grouped up in front of you
>Enemies all charging openly in one direction
>Enemies notorious for aiming for the head and cheapshotting
>”Lol it’s hard to see, so I’ll keep my helmet off this time”
Dude still wants to fucking die confirmed

He will use his superior male height advantage to keep his head safe, as goblins' baby strength arms and 2cm high jumps fail to reach his handsome if blocky face. Bows? Baby strength arms can't pull the strings strong enough for their arrows to reach, let alone hurt, his ikemen if blocky face that his superior male build protects. They are also in a cave so they don't have any high ground advantage so that the gravity could help their feeble arrows to hit and damage his extremely blocky if not bad face that sits atop his mighty neck that protrudes from his tall figure.

Attached: 1462809721504.png (296x371, 40K)

>hate towards anything that could be stretched as “tsundere
Don't know about that. Erufu is the closest to a tsundere in GS and she is the most liked girl here.

She gained popularity when she stopped being so anal about muh adventure.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

When exactly did she start gaining popularity? I wasn't here for the first threads but I checked them later, noticed some interesting stuffs and that happened and others not so much.

>Anime in 2 or 3 years
It happened
>At least we don't have waifufags
How cute.
>GS would get more figures than the girls
Surprisingly for a male MC but it happened.
>Erufu worst girl
Awful taste
>Rapefags would die eventually
This thread proves that they didn't.

Attached: Year_One_LN_Vol_02-08.jpg (840x1200, 175K)

Rapefags are ded, this thread proves that now they are just pathetic desperate zombies begging for rape.

Wizard's great and all, but dead. Monk isn't. That's a pretty big advantage.

>The big one?
>Leave it to me!

Attached: 1555486484578.gif (336x200, 758K)

She was the only competent person in the party.

Chapter 20.
Elf had amazing amount of good reaction images so she was always low key popular because of that.
Right before she had proven to be able to fend for herself, and then the 20th followed.
During that chapter elf has hogged a lot of good girl points.

Attached: Elf on the roll.jpg (900x679, 170K)

She should be the main girl instead of priestess.

bakemonogatari

I was sure it was during that chapter.

Attached: 1558762130529.jpg (900x4048, 1.75M)

Besto

Attached: Miracle.jpg (302x302, 69K)

Skaven Slayer when?

Soon in the novels.

Attached: Skaven Slayer.jpg (672x960, 73K)

She is a planeswalker and went to another world later

Are they ever going to appear in year one again?

Attached: 011-1.jpg (900x1350, 443K)

Orcbolg is a businessman.

Attached: GOBS.jpg (3157x3024, 2.04M)

From the wiki about planeswalkers:
When that being is put through a period of extreme stress—in many cases death—the spark can trigger, causing the individual to ascend and become a planeswalker.
>the spark
>spark
>"HAVE YOU FELT A SPARK"?

Attached: 1562714212131.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Whoa, weird. Now rookie warrior can even afford a cape?

They are gold rank now.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Why would they be fighting Vampires if they weren't high rank?

Attached: LN_Vol_09-07.jpg (1434x2048, 414K)

Maybe she can bring him back somthing fun, like an m2 flamethrower

Because the supreme god is an asshole that thinks is funny to give epic level quests to noobs.

Does anyone else read Broke Mercenary, manga or LN? I've read all ten translated manga chapters and it was almost comical how at the beginning it tried to copy the Goblin Slayer's opening, only with a far more retarded noob party. "Almost" because it was more baffling how much the author tried to portray the cannon fodder disfunctional and unlikeable. Surprisingly, it gets better when the retards are out of the way, at least for now.

manga only her, did they take a specific vampire extermination quest ?

He is right, that is funny.

I was joking. I am only up to date with the translated volumes and vol 9 will be released in January.

Attached: LN_Vol_09-05.jpg (1434x2048, 492K)

Is complicate.
>First Priestess arrives late to the guild because she was helping in the temple and GS already left, she ends up like a "puppy without master".
>Then the bullies arrive saying they got a special mission from the supreme god and Priestess and her silver friends decided to help them.

>Sorry for being that guy
then dont be that guy you giant faggot

I thought the hobs were a different species of goblin

>Babu has a rope
Oh god, it has begun?
The end of GS virginity is nigh?

Attached: 1566161678355.jpg (498x625, 41K)

She gonna use it to lynch goblins

he looks like a scuffed version of GS

Literally in the last year one chapter it was said that in the old times all goblins used to be hobs but since they were hunted down, they had to start living in caves and due to malnutrition they became the midgets you see now.

But whats with the ring

GS is kind of a master to him.

just noticed is he dual wielding?

He has a sword and a club.

Attached: 009___1563590307.jpg (900x1350, 483K)

If he'd stop being a dense motherfucker and give Witch the love and attention she so desperately wants he'd be damn near the best character in the entire property

He aims for the best.

Attached: LN_Vol_02-05.jpg (672x960, 77K)

>side characters developing
hell yiss thats my shit

5 years for the manga to get there, user. Unironically the anime may adapt that sooner.

Attached: YObabu.png (444x612, 78K)

GODDESS

Attached: Goddess.jpg (720x1032, 331K)

Except Witch is the actual best for him.
Without much contest at that.
Some scenes between Spear autist GG and Witch are genuinely sad.

Attached: 1565249344743.jpg (190x295, 17K)

>Some scenes between Spear autist GG and Witch are genuinely sad.
Explain further

That is her slingshot, she just used it to kill a yeti with a cheap shot from the back.

This entire sequence for example.

Attached: 1566085619789.jpg (826x304, 57K)

Erufu made it funny.

Attached: 1554217610423.jpg (141x136, 20K)

GS is a dog too though.

Attached: 42.jpg (1300x1300, 721K)

Yes.

Attached: the_gangs_all_here__goblin_slayer__by_jakearmorsmith_dcszj5u.png (2000x2000, 1.75M)

>no rape

Attached: yang.jpg (960x720, 147K)

I saw it when it was dumped here but I wasn't really interested in that.

Yes, he is loyal to his home.

Attached: Goblin Souls.png (1356x1920, 906K)

He is loyal to his masters. Dead or alive.
But he enjoys his time with another doggo & his current master knows it.

Attached: 1562573764165.jpg (526x1013, 183K)

Too bad the master later found out how slutty that other doggo actually is.

Attached: 1541538790603.jpg (1275x1850, 1.31M)

GS is the more slutty one. Probably raised by some hicks, crazy hobo & free sex wizard.

Attached: 72462198_p3.jpg (900x1200, 541K)

Attached: 1564258113710.jpg (175x200, 17K)

>free sex wizard
Take that back

Sluts

Attached: 71219839_p0.jpg (2000x1536, 293K)

dwarf rape?

Is dwarf gonna get it

Next chapter new monk girl is going to rape that hob.

remember when this was about stoic fantasy? i do.

Season 2 when?

>cute ponytail monk girl vs ugly bastard hob

those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it

See Also, this happens IN THE PAST.

Priestess is a cat, though.

Attached: 76287117_p0.png (1980x1080, 371K)

Is smol priestess going to make another cameo?

Attached: 021.jpg (900x1350, 499K)

I'm going to rape the Priestess while Goblin Slayer is forced to watch!

Attached: (YOU).webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Imagine having a waifu with low self esteem.

Attached: Confidence.jpg (621x681, 245K)

I like her too but stop acting like an ass.

Attached: Sigh1.jpg (412x324, 90K)

Attached: I am an arc mage on the subject.jpg (417x432, 126K)

Attached: tumblr_paedo0v3X31v8lyn7o5_500.png (500x425, 156K)

Erufu thread?
ERUFU THREAD!

Attached: 71098870_p2.jpg (1000x706, 587K)

>there's an elf
>no rape
Bullshit

Erufu is the bestest of the Elves. She can't be raped.

Attached: 013.jpg (900x1350, 768K)

Attached: 65465260_p2.jpg (706x1000, 725K)

Attached: 63189757_p0.jpg (717x1000, 713K)