Like it or not, this is the best anime of the 2010's

Like it or not, this is the best anime of the 2010's.

Attached: attack-on-titan-season-3-characters-poster.jpg (825x464, 83K)

>Opinion
Perhaps it could be the most popular as every normie likes it, but I'd say that DBS is the most popular one of the decade as it part of the most normie anime franchise that has ever existed

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1565992711162.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>mha №2

>didn't read the manga
It's nothing like MHA.

Hard as it may be for me to say it but I simply have no refute to this.

Attached: 1c253b7a6bc832e03d2bb1a9d56a10ad.png (272x272, 63K)

This but unironically

Attack on Titan has changed the anime market and the industry, you can't refute that.

Haven't even watched one episode so i doubt it

>reading shounenshit

i prefer hxh

based EHchad

Not even the best WIT

Attached: aftertherain.png (2560x1920, 3.6M)

of ALL time, objectively

Ahahahaha. No.

Attached: 75852953_p0.jpg (2774x4773, 2.68M)

This was a good nap

I'm glad that even those with attention deficit and other sorts of disorder can enjoy it.

Attached: ビシー.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Unironically true.

>Attack on Titan has changed the anime market and the industry,
Not nearly as much as SAO, so it's not that good.

*blocks your path*

Attached: tumblr_n73fm1MDr01qd1q2so1_500.gif (500x348, 821K)

a shame became so shit

That’s Little Busters you barney

The only correct answer.

Reminder that no matter what shows get released in the next few seasons, HxH will still be the best anime of the decade.

Attached: sun, land and poetry.jpg (2937x1654, 961K)

Don't post actually good titles in this shit thread

Objectively true

Its a good thing he didnt.

What will be the best anime of the 2020s?

Attached: 1565065089704.jpg (714x483, 147K)

yep, it's the best

Attack on Titan won't finish until 2020
Attack on Titan

Depending on how the manga ends, it could be one of the best ongoing, but the second and fourth cours of the anime bring everything down.

attack no shingeki

>watching shonenshit

Attached: 1550230707982.png (350x659, 489K)

Based and Ameagaripilled

Even hardcore jojo fans are better than SnK fans

based EMcuck

Popularity does not make an anime. What matters is storytelling. SnK has an immersive setting that is so engaging it appeals to the mainstream audience that does not even watch anime.

What did this really have going for it? Not saying it's bad at all but it just seems a little better than average

kimetsu no resolve is utter shit couldnt even make it past ep 4

It's really not. Went to fucking shit in the second season. Couldn't even finish it.

pleb = filtered

That yuasa piece of shit.

Wtf is EH and EM

Nice joke thread.

>cuck MC
>arcs that go nowhere
>asspulls pretending to be development
sounds par for the course

> it appeals to the mainstream audience that does not even watch anime.
So does Sword Art Online.

LOL

based violetchad

Is it even humanly possible to have an opinion this awful?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1537416565349.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Muh contrarian

lurk moar.

>l*ght n*vel adaptation

no substance

AoT AND jojo are the best anime of 2010

Attached: 1562708218561.jpg (1280x1360, 510K)

turned to shit as soon as MAGIC came into play, dropped it after it was revealed that the king of the walls conveniently had the power to erase memories and create all those walls. this lazy writing disgusted me to no end

>HAVE SEX and CHILDREN, the manga

Attached: 1565486591913.png (1099x744, 576K)

It makes more sense after the basement reveal, you should give it a second go atleast until that point

Panty and Stocking second season

Attached: 1473724783236.png (1024x576, 396K)

If I don't like it it's not the best. An I supposed to conform to consensus and not follow my personal taste?

>finding season 2 bad
holy fucking shit

It is actually explained though, finish sesaon 3

why are you lying user? the explanation is just that

It's not lazy writing.
The eldians (all the people inside the wall and the closed in the ghettos) are bounded to the PATHS, a invisible bound who trascend time and space, keeping their bodies,memories and subcontious in this dimension, where the true Ymir Fritz (a girl who made a deal with a creature who given to her and her descendents this power) built herself the meat and the bones of the titans (basically titans are meat mechas created by a emotionless loli in a different dimension).
The founding titan is the key to the paths, who allowe a royal to met with her and,since ymir fritz is a slave for the royal blood, comand her to: turn all the eldians into titans,controll them,erase their memories, change their dna in order to make them immune to a plague etc....
It's not lazy writing since is all planned and perfectly bounded.

Whatch it you idiot, everything is perfectly explained in the basement, they are a subhuman race who can be turned in titan because their anchestor made a deal with a god (or devil), while the true humans(aka the rest of the world) exist and hate all of them because they used their titan powers to controll the world until 100 years before (because the eldian king was a dick who started a civil war and moved great part of the population in the wall,while the others eldians are enclosed in ghettos by the true mankind, who ship them to the island and turn them into titan to damage and enclose the wall population) so they are stuck with 1700 tecnology while the rest of the world is in early ww1 tecnology.
Pic related about eren's dad past.

Attached: Chapter_86_Cover.png (738x529, 433K)

Wait, sorry, now that I think of it, the other part of the explanation was in the manga and hasn't been adapted yet
The First King was able to alter the memories of the people inside the walls because they are all Eldians who are connected through PATHS, and the Founding Titan is the Coordinate at which all PATHS intersect. By using the Founder, the First King was able to change the composition of all the Eldians' bodies inside the walls in such a way that he altered their memories. This was possible because in the PATHS dimension, where time is infinite, the founder Ymir Fritz molded the new bodies of the Eldians within the walls with altered memories and send them through PATHS, which happened in an instant.

It must sound very complicated right now but if you read the manga you'll have more time to digest it.

so trash magic shit? when talked to grisha, even kruger said ironically that this is all about magic. and the author has yet to satisfyingly explain PATHS, as it stands, it's used as a convenient plot device build up on no logical foundation

>even kruger said ironically that this is all about magic
Kruger never said such a thing
>and the author has yet to satisfyingly explain PATHS
The PATHS still aren't compeltely explained but since the basement reveal every bit of information given about the PATHS has been consistent and logical
>as it stands, it's used as a convenient plot device build up on no logical foundation
How? When you look back at everything that happened, every time someone turned into a titan or used the Founding Titan's powers, the PATHS explanation still holds

Kojima and many other authors did the same:
>nanomachines
>nen
>alchemy
>essence
>stands
>alien magic etc ...
And i see no one comaplain about mg,fma,jojo and berserk plots

>Kruger never said such a thing
yeah, my bad it was grisha who said it but kruger didn't deny it (pic related)
>The PATHS still aren't compeltely explained but since the basement reveal every bit of information given about the PATHS has been consistent and logical
just like i said, as it stands, it still comes off as a convenient device for time travel shenanigans and other crazy things (zeke's revival etc.)

Attached: magic exists.jpg (2037x3056, 1.69M)

the thing is, snk started as a medieval survival story and then immediately switches to that magic bullshit all of a sudden, betraying its original themes that made the reader invested in the series in the first place

What part of giant humanoid creatures and 3DMG is considered "medieval"? Of course there would be supernatural elements involved.

Because isayama wanted to create an "iceberg story", the "humans vs titans" story was just the surface, while the true plot (war,racism,magic etc...) was hidden underwater.
Also isayama given multiple ints to the reader even in the first arcs (like reiner,berthold and annie being titans etc...) and planned everything since the start.
So if you felt tricked is just your fault.

>...) and planned everything since the start
(you)

Attached: hackyama.jpg (1402x2250, 1.03M)

Attached: 1443639632005.png (681x440, 193K)

ufotable adaptation of pic related

Attached: ev504_.jpg (1024x576, 288K)

>nogamenolife

ew

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (518x626, 381K)

Can't really refute it, it's this decades equivalent of FMA for quality and mass market appeal/

based rare rainbowbro

It's pretty good. Those who hate it mostly run on contrarianism and/or haven't seen it. I suppose if you got very accute tastes, it can be a bad anime but then there's very little anime that's really much better. Especially in this decade.

>implying that's a bad message.

It's the perfect anime for the current time.

Attached: hjuuizu.jpg (1024x768, 671K)

People who think Isayama planned out everything from the beggining are idiots, he even said himself the manga should've ended earlier and tbf there's no manga that are totally planned out.

>durr muh didans
>wtf I dont understand whats going on
>I like when levi kills the big monkey didan
>eren is the bad guy!? wtf this makes no sense

If you wanted the entire series to just be the Trost arc over and over again, you are a brainlet plain and simple

They live in a world where there's a demon what did you expected ?

I just caught up with the manga, last read it when they were at the historia/eren showdown down under. Pretty good.

what?

>eren is a titan
more like asspull of the decade
goes from "yeah, he can get his ass beat and regrow a tooth" to being able to casually raze cities, what fucking power creep

Just stick to something simpler my dude

t. speedreader

who are you talking to? are you ok?

is levi dead?

/thread

Attached: 1552007626379.png (700x613, 179K)

Unironically this

2 of them (ymir and reiner design) was just his bad drawing skills in the early capters that just got adjusted once he got better in drawing, Uri can actually became so old for natural causes and stress (and maibe being a shifter actually make became old faster, like grisha who looked like late 40s and kruger and zeke being white haired in their last months). Annie not wearing handbands in perfectly explanable since eldians don't have to wear handbands at home (and she and her father were like 5 or 7 feet from their home)

Its was great fun but Historia is a giant mary sue
Haven't read the manga yet but I'm already worried about this Gabi character being another one