Seriously... what the FUCK was his problem? and why didn't he try licking anybody else after?

seriously... what the FUCK was his problem? and why didn't he try licking anybody else after?

Attached: bucciarati.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I would lick your balls, OP.

only did once

Why didn't Kakyoin use his paintbrush powers, or his wooden puppet powers after his debut?

Araki likes to make shit up when he introduces characters before their abilities are actually cemented.

I don't get the appeal of this gay show.

Attached: 1562610157491.jpg (256x320, 17K)

Attached: 1558227831777.png (437x500, 244K)

Name one from this show that is "canonically" gay

Implied gay doesn't count, i'm talking actual gay gay.

Attached: 15616096565.jpg (914x720, 278K)

Scarlet Valentine is bissexual

I'm gay for you, user.

>He doesn't know.

It did bother me that he acted like a weirdo and acted like your average villain then becomes gangster Jesus right after when he becomes "good".

Mind elaborating?

>He wants to know
you are not prepared for the truth.

the designs are pretty gay

That's pretty good bait user, I'll be sure to try it another thread and hopefully you're the one taking it

The shark and tounge bros seemed pretty gay too

Attached: 1559595791723.png (688x592, 653K)

Idk, he still acted like a crook sometimes. Like when he ripped off deflation man's head.
Or when he snapped Pesci's neck, called him a piece of shit, and punched him into a million pieces.

Well there are a few actually but they are all evil scum that get's fucked up the hardest.

>Implied gay doesn't count
You are no-homoing so fucking hard. Jojo is a gay-ass show and you are not gay for liking it.

Because he was set to villan mode back there, Then Giorno decided that he is a good guy, so, of course Bucciardi no longer acts as a psychopath.

seems like weak character development then