2019 and I am forgotten

2019 and I am forgotten

Attached: 135711717132.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HUrxR0G_M
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
boards.4channel.org/a/thread/192020231#top
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp63HOkU-v4
youtube.com/watch?v=0_cCvCsN9zI#t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=p0hVZ_Gdgvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ARiSuMWYHVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saw this two days ago and god was it bad

Nice bait. Even if you didn't think it's a masterpiece, the show was at least 8/10

>I
2003? Hardly.
2009? Absolutely.

Nope, it's pretty bad.
The protagonist is supposed to have serious trauma or at least some heavy emotional baggage after what happened to him and yet we see him participate in retarded jokes and make le funny faces xD shit.

It's shit.

Who is that girl??

Good. It's pure shit and most watchers were dubfaggots anyway.

8/100

Post your favorite anime retards and let us judge your taste.

Armor brother was a faggot

if one of your main qualms with the show is the comedy being "out of place" then you're a brainlet

You have a strange definition of "forgotten"

Attached: Hiiragi.Najica.full.2255498.jpg (2220x2996, 551K)

X999

>August 2019
>Wani-sensei and her manga KnY finally get global recognition after the anime adaptation of her story shocks audiences by having a perfect episode
>Normies everywhere pick up this series, interest in female mangaka making excellent shounen peaks once again
No, you aren't forgotten Ed.

Attached: 1565751178982.png (440x345, 353K)

I still rewatch it now and than.

>forgotten
>ed x windy fanart by some nip reached over 200k likes on twitter
That's not how it works.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 6.49.15 PM.png (1202x1142, 1.66M)

2003 > Manga > Brotherhood

Attached: 1521076467628.jpg (630x630, 126K)

cringe opinion

midwit show and manga

what's so good about this, watched it back in 2005, was forgettable

O MY RUBBER NEN

>posting a show he doesn't watch
nice try moeshit

So your complaint is that he's not edgy?

this is a false flag

Hunterchad, you are hated for your intellect brings out people's insecurities, as well as your endless patience. Bless you.

It's almost like there's lots of people who don't let their trauma define who they are. Not everyone is a fucking edgelord who constantly hints at something bad that happened to them in the past.

Attached: 15648819456793.jpg (311x162, 13K)

>it sucks because the MC isn't Sasuke

94/100

>hurrr edgelord
Is that really what you shounen people understand from a post like that?
He's not a character, he is a caricature that doesn't behave like he's supposed to unless somebody decides to remind him that he went through hell. The creators don't take his story seriously and resort to the usual le funny faces xD that infest anime as a whole. Comedy relief is perfectly fine but this trope shit isn't.

I wanted to give a shit about the main duo but I just couldn't. It's not sincere, it's not heartfelt.
But a fucking edgelord? How retarded is it to assume I was wanting him to be an edgelord.

Ohh. Oh dear. Now I understand you people, you can only understand extremes because you only consume shounen and so you've not been exposed to human characters that grief like a human being.

Attached: 1391415937526.jpg (561x384, 51K)

Hiatus x hiatus
Has a little manga in the dialogue
Is practically a light novel

Now post your real favorite anime.

Attached: 1520093520926.jpg (248x233, 9K)

94/1000

FMA:
>comedic asides constantly ruining dramatic tension
>homunculi underdeveloped as characters
>main villain is typical "i wanna be god" power hungry sociopath
>some side characters completely dropped near the end and only referenced in the epilogue where happy endings are forced for every character
>pointless inclusion of the caricature not-Chinese characters
>Trisha, Nina, and Hughes hardly get any screentime compared to 2003 yet are all major motivational forces for the main characters
>generic "defeat the big bad" ending, and defeats the big bag with power of friendship bullshit
>the relationship between Ed and Al feels cheaper and less developed than Gon and Killua

HxH:
>comedy is less frequent and smartly written when it does surface
>well developed antagonists with incredible arcs; Meruem has more depth than the entire FMA cast
>no defined main villain, every character has their own distinct motivations and moral compass that can't be separated into good and evil
>side characters are incredible (Shoot, Knuckle, Ikalgo, Welfin, etc)
>realistic endings that aren't solved by mindless fighting
>main duo relationship is developed well across hundreds of chapters and culminates in the story's most compelling moments

Attached: 1531946922178.jpg (244x207, 8K)

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>and moral compass that can't be separated into good and evil
"dude I love blowin guys up lol"

Behave like he's supposed to? He has a personality outside of his tragedy and isn't locked into a permanent doom and gloom. If you want a character who is all about "muh tragedy" then you got Scar to fill that void.

994/1000

Based

Attached: 1565995113679.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Holy fuck this is bad. For something that was inspired by naruto to have failed at everything naruto was great at is pretty sad. This shit is literally on the same level as ben 10.
>hurr durr every person the kid meets has to say that he has some potential/reminds them of his dad.
>Clown guy slits peoples throats open with some playing cards.
>Kid drinks poison and likes it teehee.
>The correct answer is not to answer teehee
Sorry, but if you find this the least bit entertaining you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old. Excusing the fact that the author may be a literal child, I can't seem to find any evidence that the author has any idea how to write a narrative. This characterization is horribly average at best. The author believes you can just whack any gimmick onto a character and call it a day.
>see this guy, he's got a suit and acts like a jew but he isn't actually
>see this kid, he's got a fishing rod and lives in a bubble
>see this kid, he's got a skateboard and isn't what he seems
>see this trap, its got the sharingan and is obsessed with avenging the uchiha clan
>see this faggot, he's ronald mcdonald but edgy
I will admit that reolorio is a somewhat decent character, although his archetype of wanting money to help people and become a doctor is a bit tiresome although i do acknowledge the fact that back then this probably wasn't as common as it is now. Tbh i'm not expecting much from the main character, he's just some naive goldenboy/spongebob clone.
>about to be hit by rabbit monster
>hi i'm gon, what's your name
>monster stops
cringe, dropped
Pictured: Seething hunterfags when they read this.
Will I read more? Most likely not. Unless people care for my opinion on the next couple of chapters.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I think it was good, and the story seemed planned from the start at least, it's hard to see an anime fully cohesive.
That said I didn't like the story itself or the characters, they weren't charismatic or entertaining, and the story was boring for an ending that didn't live up to the build up. Also, the comedy was unnecesary and awfully done, even in really serious moments.

>shounenfag intellectual capacity

>shounenfag reading comprehension
He literally yells and flails around over stupid shit while making le funny faces for comedic purposes. He's a non character that not even the creators take seriously considering his past experiences. It's a joke, period.
1/10 anime and that's final.

It's just another shonen but the fanbase for some reason thinks it's the greatest shit. It's mostly offsite fags who found it through netflix pic related so it was their first anime outside something like dbz which everyone has seen and it "blew their mind". Their general died a few months ago and they can't move on so they just constantly try to start flame wars with other fanbases so they can talk about it. Everyone gives them shit for being so invested in what is literally a cartoon for children

they also have a habit of acting retarded on purpose because they are that desperate for attention

Attached: 1565985435763.png (264x243, 94K)

FMA:
>ended

>HxH
>will literally never end

That's just his character. He doesn't like to be called short, big deal. Dislike it all you want, that's fine. But your reasoning is retarded and is reflective of your own lack of taste than it is of the story itself.

Hiatus x Hiatus

Attached: 2AC5F0EF-B7A7-4D93-A7E0-08EA43245F39.jpg (1332x601, 260K)

Attached: ASS PULL x ASSPULLS.jpg (726x847, 267K)

Concede

Attached: 1549928716621.jpg (1024x640, 45K)

Don’t forget this one!

Attached: 83CE1ED4-C5FE-4E1A-825F-EB8F9F551D2E.jpg (747x749, 223K)

Read and weep, Narutard.

>This interview takes place in 2009, during the 10th year anniversary of Naruto, this interview is found in the "Naruto 10th Anniversary Chronicle Book Mini" :

>Kishimoto: Before I became a professional mangaka, I was already a big fan of Togashi-sensei, I was able to greet him at the Jump Festa

>Kishimoto: Yes. Well, during that time period I was having difficulty creating my manga. I thought I'd ask you for some tips sensei, the first time we met I was a little nervous but luckily Sensei was very nice to me which helped me get over my nervousness and allowed me ask a lot of questions. After diner, he showed me his workshop, the cycle of creating a manga, how to have a good work atmosphere and many other things. Back when I've started the serialization of Naruto, my inspiration for these was Hunter x Hunter, even to this day it still has a special place for me and I often re-read it.

Attached: 1531948148442.jpg (225x225, 6K)

O

Atleast Fma wasn't that bad. Sasuke ruined the show for everyone.

You incels hate FMA only because you hate women

Naturo is finished

While Hunter x Hunter is still in hiatus, cope more hunterfag.

Based Hunterchads. Low IQ shonenbabies trembling in fear.

Attached: 1550975431.jpg (1280x840, 599K)

based and shinobipilled Narutochad

why do hunterxhunter fans have to shit up every thread. why can't we all enjoy different things?

>Kishimoto has shit taste.
No wonder

HxH
>36 volumes
>31 years
>two anime adaptations
>71 million in manga sales

Attack on Titan
>29 volumes
>9 years
>one anime adaption
>$90 million in manga sales
Even better is that based Hajime Isayama is actually finishing the story and the guy is only 32. Meanwhile Togashi is pushing 60 and still can't finish his manga.

SNK >>> SHIT >>> TRASH >>> HxH

HxH fans and SnK fans feel the need to force their garbage onto others. Just more proof that most shounenfags are unbearable retards that need to go

>He doesn't like to be called short, big deal.
See, even you don't think it's a big deal. But he thinks is a deal big enough to do this kind of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2HUrxR0G_M
Couldn't find subbed in 30 seconds so I just went with a dubbed one.

Haha look at those reactions and faces aren't they hilarious? XD
I get it, you like cliched garbage that's no different to the moeshit you people hate on.
I don't.

Attached: 1376127855493.jpg (191x254, 10K)

Answer is simple

Attached: 36842.png (398x315, 107K)

Because of this

Quality > Quantity

hunter x hunter
>advocates for the power of friendship or something
>clearly aimed at children

SnK
>advocates for creating a family and destroying your enemy even if that means global genocide of all inferior races
>aimed at intellectual adults

Attached: 1111.png (696x605, 454K)

You probably love marvel movies too

Attached: 155783500904.jpg (350x400, 73K)

He thinks it's a big deal because he's the one that doesn't like it. Holy shit.

Hxh possess neither of the two.

Attached: SMILE.jpg (1026x680, 193K)

hxh and snk are both 10/10 if u disagree you're a retard

Great job ignoring the point of my posts. We're done here.

HxH has both so its logical that we can those arguments.

Quantity:
HxH 28 sold 1,011,766 in 2011
HxH 29 sold 1,043,782 in 2011
HxH 30 sold 1,090,309 in 2012
HxH 31 sold 1,193,383 in 2013
HxH 32 sold 1,186,245 in 2013
HxH 33 sold 1,272,692 in 2016
HxH 34 sold 1,258,337 in 2017
HxH 35 sold 1.090.958 in 2018

Quality:
>Charles Solomon, a writer for The New York Times and Los Angeles Times, praised the moral seriousness of Gon, a quality that gives the protagonist "an appeal his relentlessly upbeat counterparts lack".[128]

>Publishers Weekly mentioning that his characters are "endearing and complex".

>While Rika Takahashi of EX.org and Claude J. Pelletier of Protoculture Addicts both reviewers appreciated the intricate narrative and characters.[9][2]

>While the series as a whole has received widespread praise,[134][135] the Chimera Ant arc in particular has been often singled out. In addition to being met with rave reviews, the arc has generated considerable discussion and analysis of its themes, symbols, characters and structure throughout and in the aftermath of its run. The arc is commonly viewed as a deconstruction of sh?nen and action anime;[136][137] other readings have focused on supposed symbolic parallels with Buddhism[138][139] and nuclear war. Nick Creamer compared the arc to a “war drama”. In a lengthy essay, Creamer read the arc as a study of, and in the end a simultaneous critique and defense of human nature.[140]

>Much of the writing surrounding the arc focuses on its villain, the Chimera Ant King. Largely echoing Creamer’s conclusion, Luke Halliday, in an examination of the character, describes his story as “an exploration into what it means to be human.”[141] In the piece, Halliday describes the King's development as “one of the most interesting and captivating in anime . . . [the King's] journey is simply unforgettable” and states his own belief that the arc “will go down as one of the greatest stories told in anime”.

Attached: 1540505751776.png (811x528, 49K)

You definitely love shotas, trannies and traps.
I know because your guy is a literally a pedo clown getting horny of looking at little boys ass.

Attached: 2222.jpg (323x323, 18K)

snk is 10/10 sure but hxh is 10/10?
You either must be joking or you are delusonial and retarded.

Only shippers like SnK, tho

SnK was really good before shallow political storyline and thematic conflict centered around childbirth with cuck as an antagonist. Best characters in SnK were Kenny and Erwin.

Attached: 750455643.jpg (297x324, 57K)

The point in your post is that you don't like a character who's personality doesn't revolve around "muh tragedy". Everything else is you spouting buzzwords. You have shit taste.

OH NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE HUNTER CHADS

>thread already derailed by hunterfags and titanfags
If the price of FMA being discussed is having a retarded and obnoxious fanbase then I don't mind it not being talked about too much

Idris Elba

yeah i said it. we both know which one will end within a year though. hxh does have a better anime than snk for sure.
basement and the politics saved snk imo. isayama only used the zombie apocalyptic genre at the begging to gain traction. eren and erwin are my favorite characters.

>begging
beginning*

Friendly reminder everyone these are the “hunterchads” more like whisperkeks or whispercucks
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Meruem and CA arc everyone

Attached: 1563831177740.jpg (735x693, 228K)

>i-its okay that my fav shounen gets ignored and threads about it get derailed
Cope, sissy

Attached: 1538416926871.png (365x480, 146K)

embarrassing

Attached: n.jpg (585x464, 56K)

unbelievably cringe

>basement and the politics saved snk imo
This is what most people think it's seems, i can see why. All this info dump with worldbuilding and policital staff adds illusion of complexity to the series.
>isayama only used the zombie apocalyptic genre at the begging to gain traction
Didn't Isayama originally planned to end everything much sooner and then changed the ending because Snk became too popular? I don't think Marley arc and everything post-marley was planned out.

Attached: Wang.jpg (500x500, 152K)

Your pic: Meruem and CA as understood by a shounenfag
My Pic: Meruem and CA as understood by a hunterchad

Attached: Hegel x Hegel.jpg (1283x1222, 635K)

One Piece & Jojo are ten times better and superior than all anime/manga combined.

For one, Hunter x Hunter fans have always been a more "shitposty-er" bunch than the average fanbase, but if you want a timeline, this is my take.

The Hunterchad thing in specific started as a result of falseflaggers going around and saying that Hunter x Hunter is a "Soft Seinen" and other seinens are just "Hard Shonen". Other fanbases got baited by the falseflagging and threads were made disputing HxH's claim as a seinen, or more broadly that the series wasn't mature.

When the argument got muddied to debating whether Hunter x Hunter was mature or not is when the "Chimera Ant Arc debate" came, as actual HxH fans were defending the mature themes of the story by pointing to the Chimera Ant Arc. This is where all the copypastas initially came from, just honest fans writing well thought out responses and people copy pasting them when the same topic came up, that's why those copypastas don't have "based", "cringe", "Hunterchad", or "xFag" in them.

This is the part where it gets a little uncertain because I was mostly off Yea Forums (being a healthy individual for once) for like a week.

After a ton of arguments over the Chimera Ant Arc, the argument had escalated with other fanbases to which series was better. Maybe it was falseflagging initially, but Hunter x Hunter fans adopted the "My team is better than yours" attitude of the more discussed shonens and ran with it (largely doing it ironically from what I can tell). This got more and more exaggerated as other fanbases got more and more invested in putting these "Hunterchads" down. This culminated in more and more bait threads, more and more pastas being made, and more people becoming Hunterchads through exposure.

Personally I think its pretty entertaining, OC is consistently being made and I think it breaks up the monotony of the boards.

Attached: baby clown.png (445x356, 138K)

I read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga a couple of weeks ago and thought it was great.

I did yesterday and I loved it.
Both seriously I love both HxH & FMA.

exactly, i was agreeing that he didn't fully plan it out, and you can tell just by reading the manga and seeing retconned designs.

OOH MY SUPER SECRET LITTLE SISTER (male) I BESEECH YOU TO GRANT ME UNLIMITED WISHES!

Attached: alluka.jpg (313x470, 38K)

O MY RUBBER NEN

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

boards.4channel.org/a/thread/192020231#top

Attached: rubber nen explained.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp63HOkU-v4
You can never forget.

Attached: fullmetal fantasy.jpg (1918x1092, 275K)

RIP Ed and broly

>not even togashi's best work

Attached: 1374981988394.jpg (640x480, 45K)

not even good anime is safe from hunterfags and their autism

Okay, well it has been about ten years.

Attached: Sesshōmaru.png (1920x1080, 1024K)

>People don't use humour to get over tragedy.
Absolute turbopleb

The absolute state of huntertards

I'm convinced the average shounenfag IQ is below 80. This is a bit horrifying actually, to think that there's so many of you out there.

I come in hoping for a FMA thread since it's one of the best series but instead i find a bunch of huntertard faggots shitting up another thread that isnt about their shit show of a series. Typical.

You're retarded user

I just watched both the original and Brotherhood for the first time and it was a solid 7. Antagonists are all terrible hacky characters with zero motivation. Ed sucks, and Brotherhood's change that Homunculi are just made by an evil wizard sucks compared to "the result of human transmutation." The whole plot with Alphonse and their mother was pointless because the human transmutation doesn't add up to anything in the end. Mustang is lame, and only Envy has a personality of any note, and even he's a one-track. Al was the only character I liked.

The only parts I enjoyed had to do with Briggs, and it was generic pseudo-German, pseudo-Russian shit with zero originality.

YYH somehow being superior is the ultimate Yea Forums boomer meme. It's got ONE well done arc. That's it.

Nonsense

Remder that FMAB can take 2 AOTD because it started in 09 and finished in 2010

I can never forget my husbando

this. brotherhood looks nice, but is shit and way too >le anime for me. plus the og series has much better music in it

>Watched this in 2005
Then you didn't watch the series in the op

>HXH
[Inaudible]
>FMABH
Two time AOTD

This is why mumbleXmumble fags need to leave.

I miss fma threads shame this isn't one

Attached: 1556791000712.jpg (536x210, 34K)

manlet's literally get that mad about being short though

Watched the show but gave up 1/3 through because of the usual shounen padding. Finished the manga instead, was good until the very end. I expected a coup with betrayals and battles left and right, instead I got the usual shounen fight. Boo.

official objective op ranking
Period>Golden time lover>Undo>Again>Ready steady go>Hologram>Melissa> rewrite>AME GA
Ed ranking
Let it out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shunkan sentimental>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

>Padding
brotherhood doesn't add any filler aside from the first episode.

>Ed ranking
that's more like hair down>>>>>Braid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pony tail

>come in hoping for a comfy FMA thread
>get this instead

Fuck all y'all.

Attached: f9d5882623345f5bb5cdcee7e9c88ead.jpg (1400x1680, 412K)

We'll get a comfy one soon r-right?

We can still turn it around post comfy

Attached: 1528064111104.jpg (979x1000, 267K)

This. Based.

>all this mental gymnastics
>"willpower" powerups
OH NO NO NO
O MY RUBBER NEN

What's his current scheme?
Always release just enough chapters for a single tank, and then return to hiatus?
Does that allow an insight into his finances?

>Illusion of complexity
Just say that you outright don't like it instead of going full pseudo-intellectual about it.

What was the point in the fma03 ED about Winry and her dog?The one with the weird shot from the POV of the dog.

>If it isn't mobfags shitting up the thread it's hiatusxhiatus fags
sasuga Yea Forums

>Rewrite and Melissa that low
>Ready Steady Go only in the middle

You have shittaste.

They're good just not as good and fuck off ready steady go is great

not to mention FMA didnt overstay its welcome

>The protagonist is supposed to have serious trauma or at least some heavy emotional baggage after what happened to him and yet we see him participate in retarded jokes and make le funny faces xD shit.
deflecting everything with humour is a pretty standard way of handling trauma. Even if you don't deal much with real people, it's a well established and used character trait

I was wonder the same thing, I dont get how someone can call themselves a chad because they watch/read HxH
its sort of sad

Am I the only one that never liked Winry? She was too much like a naggy mom.

Attached: 5993844af53bc64df3ad99740cae6118.jpg (1000x1500, 416K)

>ready steady go is great
That's exactly what I was suggesting.

RSG > Rewrite > Undo > Melissa > *

even if 2009 is """objectively better""" I remember 2003 alot more I don't think it's just because I saw it first

Name a bigger bro than Al, protip:You genuinely can't.

he's pretty big

For you

For (You).

For (You)

That's true though. Only in Marley arc SnKfanbase started this tantrum about how this story is full complexety and depth, and this is funny and a little bit sad.

Attached: for you.png (523x388, 133K)

I can fucking hear that

Based and Hakupilled

Cringe and Hunterpilled.

Violet evergarden

>Exact same time stamp
You can't expect me to believe that Yea Forums isn't a hivemind.

We probably often have pretty similar thoughts.
At the same time we may disagree about merely microscopic details, and still fight over who is right to the death.
Wouldn't want it to be any different.

this has to be bait because some one wants the hunter hate going further and everyone is stupid including me, or a hunterfag is being annoying again.

He doesn't outwardly show how much he's been affected because he thinks his suffering is much less than Al's and so he shouldn't show it. You've got to remember they are children at the end of the day and have very little to no guidance in how to deal with things.

how do we even know they are fans and not just shitposting

why do you hate humor so much, user?

Maes hughes

hunterfags so obsessed lmao

Fma isn't the one with the retarded and obnoxious fanbase though baring Envy fags

I really wanted to like Brotherhood, but it was so inefficient. Too many characters hogging up screentime. I really preferred how much more streamlined 2003 was, up to and including Tucker as a recurring character, instead of new characters like the Golden-Toothed Alchemist.

Having rewatched FMA:B recently, you really get a feeling that Roy and Hawkeye fighting while blind really doesn't make any sense.
She's standing behind him and aiming him which makes sense but when he misses, she starts giving him verbal directions like 12 o'clock and 53 feet away as if he can judge those distances without sight.

>2003
>Streamlined
The first part of 03 may have been better that the first part of BH in a few areas but being streamlined definitely wasn't one of them.

If you were to throw something with your eyes closed your could probably gauge it decently well if you were given a distance.Especially since Roy can aim really well anyway he probably has a muscle memory for it or something. The whole mustang being blind shit was always stupid though since it did little to nothing for the plot or themes.

Yeah it really was retarded, I understand why Arakawa did it but lets be fucking honest, it was unneeded and Roy really shouldn't have lost his eyesight in the first place. He was literally forced against his will to open the Gate, you would think the Truth would see that and be like "Alright man, feel free to head back home. I see you didn't come here due to hubris"

2003 and 2009 having a baby would be ideal, take the character development and soundtrack from 2003 but keep the overal story and ending from 2009.

based hunterfags getting BTFO again

So basically you just want the 2003 anime without the original ending?

Bros when are we getting conquer of shamaballaba 2: Nazis strike back,this time it's personal?

I chuckled

Attached: 1529161416151.jpg (632x483, 286K)

Going to be honest here user, the way you described that makes it seem like you're rating it too high for your complaints.

Reminder that you'd be pretty angry too if you were 4'11''

Considering that it's still the number one anime on MAL, no, i don't think that is forgotten.

Based

Didn't it get bombed with 1 star ratings a while back and loose that spot?

I didn't like how he grew normal size later on.

I guess yeah

t.jealous manlet

He just suddenly lost all his human flaws at the end and got everything he wanted.

'everything' is stretching it a bit user

The fuck? The manga is much better than either anime adaption.

>16 years later
>Ed is still 2D
It fucking hurts,take me away truck kun

Ja

I don't know man when you put it like that it sounds like you're in favor of the 2003 ending

>well developed antagonists with incredible arcs; Meruem has more depth than the entire FMA cast
You are overpraising Meruem. He was an absolutely fantastic foil to Gon, but lackluster as an antagonist. His guards, and Gon's arc in the CA arc were better written.
I'll give you everything else

Never read or watched this but I'm looking for a kino shonen to read. Do I pull the trigger on the box set lads?

Nein, I prefer the BH ending.

user it was a nazi joke

Yes just make sure it's brotherhood

Yes just make sure it's 2003.

Neither.

Just like this too huh?

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Imagine a chimera ants invasion in the universe of FMA, what then?

Meruem was only a threat because he was naturally born with the strongest nen on the planet, in a setting without nen he wouldn't be that tough

WHY DOES Yea ForumsTARDS THINK IF SOMETHING DOES'T HAVE DAILY THREADS THEN IT'S FORGOTTEN?

How was Kimblee so based?

based

Drop Ed & Al in the NGL, how far would they make it?

None of us forgot

Attached: 1565824464612m.jpg (1024x569, 184K)

I haven’t forgot you but I’m finished with FMA and right now I’m waiting for HxH chapters.

You watched the shit versión, should have started with 2003 original anime.

Honestly a based take, beyond his flashback just being used conviently and not being an honest part of his character, the comedy in this show can be really ill placed, completely ruining any sense of tension.
I also like how you shut down all those shounen shitters, they don’t even realizes they invalidate there arguments the moment they subscribe some cringe shounen archetype to your arguments, it just shows how daft they are, self hating shounenfags

Original? Fuck yes I forgot. The edgy teenage me loved that shit but fuck was it a stupid mess and the crap movie to tie it all down at the end. Brotherhood? It used to be one of my 3 favorites but over the years and maturing/realizing what I like more its still in my top 10 but I see its flaws alittle bit more.

Its overall animation was still really good and consistent. Music was good and the homunculi felt a lot more menacing then the original besides Gluttony despite being more fair unlike the original where if you didn't have their body you were pretty fucked and even damaging one of their lives seemed fucking too hard.

/SnK/ doesn’t ever associate with you battle shounen shit posters, stop trying to force this meme holy shit

2003 completely shits on one of the biggest morals of the series that the dead don't come back to life both with the homunculi being the product of human transmutation,showing that you could somewhat bring the person back, and the fucking ending where Al sacrifices himself to bring Ed back to life with Ed then chucking himself through the gate to bring Al back to life.

Lan Fan is best girl.

Attached: 4FB0DD8F-B096-4757-8303-1D938BE260C5.jpg (225x350, 37K)

We get it Al you like the chinese

When the original author realizes bones' Nazi were better than anything she ever came up with.

somebody give this girl a hand

user no

So,a state alchemist walks into a bar and says "Dammit where did Kimblee go?"

Oh nice,happy this thread was maFULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

So did Mignogna ever get cleared of his sexual assault charges or what?

Weather he did officially or not I don't know but there was loads of evidence against the accusers,some of which they'd made themselves in their infinite wisdom.Shame he probably wont get many more roles despite likely being innocent since he was one of the best.

Fuck me I've missed thFULL METAL ALCHEMIST

Shit fuck it, i am gonna read it

Congrats user you've improved your life

Attached: 1446089328386.jpg (1768x1400, 702K)

I don't think you're wrong. Ed's tragedy is impossible to take seriously. Alphonse is way better at behaving """""realistically"""""".

You know, if you actually watched anime you wouldn't stick out like a Syrian refugee chimping out in a nice village square.

>people who had bad things happen to them can never be happy

>Kid isn't moping every second of the day and puts on a brave front for his little brother
>Guys I just can't take this seriously

Attached: 1536595452504.jpg (960x1024, 159K)

"Someone who was raped as a child can't make stupid jokes".

That's how dumb you look, faggot.

Reddit got too used to generals.

>implying
it's not even that he isn't moping it's everything about him

Alphonse isn't moping but I took him one hundred percent seriously

You do realize that, *gasp*, people process grief and trauma in many different ways right?

Like, are you even real or just a samefag?

What is it that he did so wrong then?It seemed like you were agreeing with the person you replied to,but apparently not.

As burger hours begin again,so does the shitting up of the thread.

I only partially agree. I was occasionally invested in Ed's struggle but he really did never come off as a trauma victim to me except for very specific moments where they played it up. Alphonse's quiet resolve felt like he was actually effected by it much more.

I also liked FMA, which can't be said about the guy I was replying to.

>Alphonse's quiet resolve felt like he was actually effected by it much more.
It's almost like he was or something

wow it's almost as if that made me invested in him more

It ended like 10 years ago but i still remember Bradley's solo attack on citadel perfectly. That was such a kino.

God I love Riza

What on earth is the issue then?Just because you're more invested in Al, that doesn't make Ed unrealistic.

You got that brail keyboard hooked up Roy?

Got those burns healed up yet Envy?

Attached: CD339F9B-EF5D-43BA-8AA2-F6919D991739.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

How is Vic doing in his court case?

Seemingly slam dunking. The opposition has had confusingly laughable deposition so far and still no actual evidence. Every week there’s another baffling fuckup surfacing too. This week, we finally saw the initial tweet accusation that prompted funimation to investigate and that person was actually and factually thinking of the wrong person but naming Vic instead

I guess that there are too much 10 ratings to bring it down so easily. Including mine obv.

Sure win or lose Vic, will never do work for FUNI again. But I dont think FUNI will survive losing to Vic.

Attached: 1533310829334.gif (320x180, 1.24M)

I’m impartial to this since Vic has always seemed creepy to me even though there’s zero evidence. I am SUPER interested in how this shakes out though because I feel like it’ll be a huge impact on “MeToo” culture when it’s done

This is unironically the most overrated anime in history, can't believe I forced myself through it.

>edgy boomers

OPs
Ready Steady Go>Period>Again>Golden Time Lover>Melissa>Hologram>Rewrite>Rain
EDs
Tobira no Mukou He>Shunkan Sentimental>Kesenai Tsumi>Uso>Motherland>I Will>Let It Out>Tsunaida Te>Ray of Light

Truth. Ready Steady Go is so underrated

I just downloaded it faggot

>Let it out that low
good taste aside from that

Where would you put undo?

Undo>all

Oh fuck, forgot that one. Between Melissa and Hologram.

Based I could watch the sequence of Ed twirling his pocket watch all day

Let me remind (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=0_cCvCsN9zI#t=10s

Thanks for reminding me that it's the worst 03 OP

Winry is peak waifu. Deal with it.

Attached: Workshop Winry.jpg (580x820, 221K)

Reminder that Ed fucked her a minimum of 2 times,very likely more

>very likely more

If I were Ed, I'd tap that ass any chance I got.

Attached: 1551738129894.jpg (184x225, 22K)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Still the best opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=p0hVZ_Gdgvs

READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK

My fucking sides

I still maintain that if the 2003 anime had adapted the full manga it would be orders of magnitude better than Brotherhood.

The full manga wasn't even completed until just after Brotherhood.

Well, the point is that if the 2003 anime somehow continued with the manga's storyline after the point where it caught up with the manga, it would be infinitely better than Brotherhood. I'm not talking about the actual time table here.

Assuming it also didn't fuck with the timeline at the start then it would be.

wait do people actually like HxH
I thought we were memeing

Silly user we're all kidding We are right?

Watch better shit dumb fuck lol

By who?

Not me

threadly reminder that Ed a cute

OPS:
Ready Steady Go > Golden Time Lover > Period > Again > Melissa > Rewrite > Rain > Hologram > Undo
EDs:
Motherland > Shunkan Sentimental > Tobira no Mukou He > Uso > Tsunaida Te > Let It Out > I Will > Kesenai Tsumi > Ray of Light

Yes just make sure you watch both and form your own opinions.

>Undo last
I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this user but you have shit taste

>Plot twist: OP only saw the first episode

For what its worth I don't think either of these shows has a single bad opening, and the visuals are pretty great, its just the actual song I think is the least good

You say that while the current hot shit right now is a main character who found his entire family slaughtered, almost got eaten by his little sister, and is still able to act happy positive and supportive around her on a regular basis.

I hope your suffering from Demon slayer as much as you did FMA.

FMA would have been way better if Roy Mustang was the main character. Don't deny this you all know it to be true.

But Roy isn't as cute as Ed

FMA would be better if Al was the main character, but instead of a giant metal suit was another loli tsundere like every other Kugimiya Rie character.

Attached: louisevalliere.jpg (600x450, 44K)

2019 and Rem is forgotten

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 2.21.18 PM.png (394x305, 183K)

Good

Does Al fuck Mei with the armor on?

Attached: 1525898548254.png (275x250, 90K)

I first watched it in Japanese and then the dub. Dub is better.

t.vic

I'm not usually one for dubs but I prefer English Ed a lot more than the original, he actually sounds like a guy in the dub.

Trips not wasted

Ye

judge me

Attached: 1537134410084.png (520x293, 208K)

Based, fuck FMA

This

Cringe and retarded.

Just like Tokyo Ghoul.

Both are piles of shit with no staying power.

Attached: 1565191712668.png (320x287, 107K)

It'd be hard to make a good story, considering how he's the 3rd strongest alchemist in the series.

I feel like listening to Linkin Park now;

It wasn't a wish it was a demand

Shut up you hxhtrap loving cocksucking tranny

Didn't watch the show

Attached: Snk is for smarties.jpg (764x1286, 322K)

seething

What Ymir doing here?

>Tobira no Mukou He first
Based. My favorite anime ending
youtube.com/watch?v=ARiSuMWYHVw

Shut up man