Kimetsu no Yaiba

Just saw the ep. So did he just suddenly make up that move or did he just suddenly remember it? How did Yea Forums react to this asspull?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.24_[2019.08.13_10.46.00].png (1280x720, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750632
mangadex.org/chapter/691035/1
youtube.com/watch?v=kilfK1ppQB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The powerlevels in this series never made sense and boil down to BREATH HARDER. Who cares, it's a family soap opera written by woman anyway.

He knew it, but was taught it was a breathing technique for a dance, not putting 2 and 2 together until that point while his life was flashing before his eyes.

It's more consistent than most shounens so far. Like BNHA just jumped the fucking shark out of nowhere twice recently

>written by woman

Attached: 1561411234476.png (640x480, 427K)

Its his families dance of the fire god that has been in the ED the entire time and Tanjiro remembered it when he sw his life flashing before his eyes (which was foreshadowed earlier in the episode with Zenitsu). Its actually the breath of the sun taught to his ancestor by the first demon slayer and the different movements of which were passed down through his family as a dance.

It was an asspull of prostate-wrecking proportions.

It was a O MY STONE NECK..! level at best.

Attached: Asspull.png (1228x865, 323K)

>seething bokucuck

Attached: 1563668232590.jpg (264x372, 59K)

>prostate-wrecking proportions
I kekd

We don't actually know that for a fact. There could be like a flashback arc coming up (thus disproving that the current arc is the final arc) where we find out his ancestor's dance was some other early off-shoot.

Cute and canon soon

Attached: 71046766_p33.jpg (800x800, 246K)

They definitely don't like each other. They're more like a big sister and a little brother. She's never even blushed around hum.

Imagine being so dense that OP couldn't derive this

>manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750632
gook scans

Just watch it for the flashy fight and cool insert song
The plot is shit, don't think too much about it

>cool insert song
That traditional song they play sucks tho

It was barely talked about because of how pretty the lights were

Hold on. You tellin me they put shit in the ED?

Yeah

>O MY BREATHING TECHNIQUE
shounenshit is supposed to look cool, don't question plot too much

It was beautiful, I couldn't care less about it being an asspull.

Not an asspull. It's mentioned a boy with red hair is good luck for a family that works with fire and someone is seen doing the dance in the ed

>192049948

The humor in this show is awful and ruins tension many times. Pretty decent otherwise even if character relationships make little sense.
They skipped the bonding moments of the main character and his trainer. It jumped straight from near death experiences to suddenly father figure.

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Attached: 1565656919681.gif (500x477, 2.22M)

Kawaii piggu

>he still hasn't watched the ED

So how many more episodes are there? I see that the manga goes up to 170, what is this episode manga wise? That different ED made it feel like this was the last episode they're going to air.

40, anime will end on 52/53 most likely.

Thanks, absolutely will read this manga.

Attached: nice.jpg (467x413, 26K)

doujins when?

Attached: 1564534689785.png (900x807, 604K)

This show would be a lot better if Zenitsu wasn't in it.

Attached: 1565992444162.png (640x360, 437K)

In the anime his gimmick is just annoying. Pretty sure he's being used as filler. I want to see how annoying he is in the manga.

Glad I'm not the only who thought that was an ass pull. It was borderline deus ex-machina with how he pulls that memory out of nowhere, but I guess they did allude earlier that people see their memories before they die.

Cause they will both be dead?

Yep

Attached: Lack sleep!!.jpg (900x268, 40K)

It's like dropping the line "you can do anything as long as you have friends" then when the hero is in his darkest hour, he has a flashback to all his friends and powers up to one shot the villain. "See their memories before they die" is a complete horseshit justification.

I dont know, he remembered how his dad said that it was a dance and breathing technnique that was passed with generations. Take it this way, Tanjiro in his mind could have though: "Hmmm... maybe I should Try doing this... sounds like one of my breathing techniques". and BOOM, it works

SOON...

I hope he is the one that gives and not the one that receives.

It's not an asspull because it doesn't work.

No a cutie like that should be receiving.

Anime onlies thinking it was an asspull, it wasn't one because it was hinted prior in the beginning when Tanjirou meets his mentor and those dead spirits of Urokodaki's past students AND there was build up in this episode with Zentisu seeing memories flash before his eyes.

But it did work.

Earlier, Tanjirou's lineage is implied to carry some significance with his earrings. Muzan had a little flashback where he was getting wrecked by a man with hanafuda earrings.

If Giyu weren't such emo or autist would they have been a thing? Who knows what he thought about Shinobu and her death after all

Also the pig is annoying.

>pigslut topping
shit taste

So was Full Metal Alchemist

He remembered his father's dance and adapted the motion to increase his "power."

Wasn't really an asspull, but further character development.

Attached: 1565484003222.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What's wrong with her tits?

padding, she's really flat as a board

>He remembered his father's dance and adapted the motion to increase his "power."
I mean yeah, fair enough, but I feel like this is something that should have been referenced beforehand.
Because I didn't even know he had a father.

did you even watch the first episode?

>uses powerlevels at all
dragonball threw out powerlevels a long time ago and so should you do the same. however the whole remember dad at the right time was a life flashing before his eyes moment that he turned into a strength is still kinda bullshit. None the less it was just breathing not a whole knew technique. He was still using water breathing technique but the changed in his breathing turned his sword from water to fire.
Like have you guys ever have a close call and your breathing changed to either quick breaths or long breaths? Simply that.

>Who cares, it's a family soap opera written by woman anyway.
if anything this is written much better than black clover wizard hokage edition or hero "7 quirk" academia.

he was cracking his neck over and over again before it happened.

Shinobu did say that stuff about life flashbacks earlier. It was closer to just bad writing than a full on asspull. If he remembered his fathers dance before this arc and then realized how similar it was to regular breathes, it would have been better than what we got.
inb4 muh ed and muh coal workers. Shit reasoning.

Not really, they are pretty much on even ground. This has the better main plot, BC has better fights and foreshadowing and BnHA has better character progression.

fuck you
he is the best character

Calm your tits, fujo.

>How did Yea Forums react to this asspull?
>everything I dont like is an asspull

The only good part of the ass pull was how sister saved him by unlocking her ability. As usual she does 50% of the work despite being 13% of the screentime

> Do 50% of the work?
Yeah, She really do kill half of those demon.

Killing weak demons is not work. She’s been tanking attacks and saving people left and right. Tanjiro would be dead many times over.
Him being alive is more important than him actually killing the demons

she would be dead without Tanjiro as well.

explain to me why all the eyes are so radically different

no, it'd be worse.

>Because I didn't even know he had a father.
how do you expected he was born then?

Maybe his sister is only his half sister that’s why her eyes are pink and his aren’t

It a manga thing. The author like to draw difference eyes for characters. It rare for major character share the same eye desig.

user, not everyone is trying to be as edgy as possible all the time.

Can’t their eye colours be the same?

Attached: Rntneyr.jpg (3170x2134, 994K)

Nice job I needed that explained thanks for holding my hand.

he's not jesus, user

>or did he just suddenly remember it?
He remembered it.

They literally set up the whole "life flashes before your eyes" thing in the very same episode. It's about as much of a asspull as Luke suddenly being able to use the Force well enough to blow up the Death Star.

Very positivly

In the first few episodes the blacksmith was like "wtf u got a black blade"
Plus
"Wtf tanjiro has fire red hair? Isn't that like only fire affinity families thing?"
Tanjiro was being trained with the wrong element the whole time when he should have been using fire.

whats up with the mc's imperialist earrings? i cant watch such a right-wing anime

The kid is a backwards redneck so it’s true that it’s probably a right wing anime

How many elements are there and why was he trained with the wrong element then?
Water would fit a crybaby like yellow fag more desu

>imperialist
huh? The earrings are based on hanafuda playing cards.

Attached: hanufada.jpg (1024x683, 258K)

Because the guy send him to his teacher is a water user, so his teacher is a water user and therefore teach him water.

Zenitsu is the reason many have dropped the show.

Attached: cunt.png (1280x720, 942K)

Literally deku

fuck off trannie

shut the fuck up. MHAfags are the worst.

I find him funny

good taste

Attached: 1558126151326.jpg (309x445, 83K)

But he literally is deku and he’s ruining the quality of this show

it's a generic shounen, if you weren't expecting ass pulls then you might be legit retarded

He's the same character archetype which made my drop Black Clover 1 episode in. Obnoxious and loud for no reason. Please, why are there no seinen left.

> No reason?
Did you even watch it?

Being a complete soipussy isn't a valid reason for constant earrape. I'm sorry you have such low standards you LowIQ weeb

Because teenagers are taking over.

Why can't all character be cool and awesome, why some have to grow as a character? It not like story is about characters and their development?

>obnoxious and loud for no reason
there is a reason he is that way. He is a coward that forces himself into situation he knows he has to face. Doesn't mean he isn't allowed to cry and complain about it. Asta has many reasons for being a loud, annoying fuck as well. He was born into a world where magic is everything and he doesn't have any. He is loud and obnoxious because he is lying to himself that he is ok. He wants to be seen and acknowledged by others any way he can be. Did anyone ever complain about Naruto being that way when that anime first started? No.

Zenitsu gets the most character development though and becomes a complete badass.

Manga:
Clover > Kimetsu > Fire Force > BNHA

Anime ( as of now ):
Kimetsu > Fire Force > BNHA > Clover

Oh forgot
Dr. Stone > All of those

Agree

I really don't understand why Fireforce is popular. The manga is boring as fuck.

Dr. Flop

The butterfly girl even said that people's lives flash before their eyes because their brains are trying to find a memory that could help them to survive. At least that was explained instead of just "Suddenly my emotions unlocked a new power" or "How about I just hit it, except really hard this time"

he's the worst
bland character
not popular
biggest jobbber

actually zenitsu is like grape
both are cowards
both are annyoing as fuck
both are perverts and incels
bland breathing

only trapsfags like him

I never watched naruto. I didn't watch anything main stream. Hell i didnt even know what was popular or not when i started watching anime since i pressed random and watched 2-3 episodes.
I don't give a shit about his story because he's obnoxious. I am diagnosed with depression, i keep all the shit to myself and I don't shit it up with other people like an autisticuck i.e: zenitsu.

Maybe it's just me. I don't enjoy the classic cliche shounenshit anymore. i love character development. It's the main thing I look for in every story. Except when characters are outright retarded from the start I have no sympathy for them. Good character development? Try GARO. Try cross ange. Try Guilty Crown. Try Dantalian no shoka. The fact that you and everyone on the mainstream anime sites defend zenitsu and asta to their dying breath just shows how little you have actually experienced when it comes to actual character development.

>incels
reddit is 4 blocks down

oh noes baby doesn't get what he wants to he must rage against the machine and SKREEEEEEE.
A truly respectable reason isn't it?

yeah that's what I said man, Good job. You deciphered it. Fucking retard.
and you just sound like a hipster cunt.

>people complaining about Zenitsu
He's literally the best character so far in the series. Fuck off, retards.

Zenitsu is a child. Not unlike you.

>not popular

Attached: poo.png (959x1400, 2.23M)

The music was fucking gay and ruined the scene

Yeah I'm a hipster, good job debating or refuting anything I said. I'm fucking 20 and I wish I were dead. Fuck all of these shonen trash. Fuck all of you shitposters that don't actually discuss shit, at least try to convince me.

Inosuke is my fave. KnY needs more wimmin.

Attached: bcpopularitypoll.jpg (1798x1300, 3.44M)

Even more reason to not like him. He's a literal incel with the oh no please marry me random woman i just met. Please. I'm not going to ever empathise with someone like that.

You already showed that you hate it. it no point in discuss with someone already decided that they hate something.

I still cannot comprehend how Zenitsu is more popular than Inosuke

Attached: 79baf6799d38a9d8e41ed4d3511590c6_1428b442_400.jpg (369x224, 26K)

Ooga booga, I wanna fight archetypes was and never will be good characters.

Give me a reason why you like it. I can't stand how obnoxious it all is. Why do you normalfags enjoy it. What am i fucking missing besides chemicals in my brain.

>20
you are still a child. I am 32. It's true what they say it really does get better, so hang in there and stop being a faggot. Give "mainstream" stuff more of a chance and stop caring about how others perceive you. It's a waste of time. You are missing the fun part of your brain. You remind me of a friend I have who only watches depressing anime that tries to be existential and artsy. Sometimes you have to watch colorful, fun, inspiring things too.

Attached: inosuke mad.webm (640x360, 617K)

I like him because his character have depth. Surface we see him as a coward, but if you look closer you will see he more than that. he always fear for his life but never have he put his life before other.He can tell that people is lying but he want to believe in people. He talented but to insecure to think he good enough. that is the thing he have to overcome

Haha funny. Because all of that makes me feel worse and worse and doesn't do anything for me. So i guess there's nothing left here. Survivor bias is real. The dead ones don't get counted, only the ones that survive get to say you can pull through when in reality they were the lucky ones.
Ps
I'm an engineer, don't lump me in with artboys.

you are a fag with superiority sindrome who thinks your tastes make you a better person
stop acting like a tantrum kid and maybe you understand why we like him

Your inability to be coherent deflates your (((argument)))
Do not try again ESL kun.

Seething ruifag

>dick measuring contest
>on the internet

Attached: 5c3a7f556cde9d7aba45529cd8e7df297ca9ed78f28098ae966304959476f349.jpg (735x551, 56K)

>Clover
That series is trash

>5th place
>lost against a guy who had maybe only 2-3 chapters screentime
>almost lost against shinobu with even less screentime
face it in the next poll he's not even in the top 5 anymore because of the other based characters

Congrats, you have a higher ability to understand characters than 90% of Yea Forums combined. No point in arguing with a teenager that thinks just because something is seinen automatically makes it mature or good.

2 hour left

Is there a stream I can find?

>implying anyone watched summer wars

>If Giyu weren't such emo or autist would they have been a thing?
I don't know but I like the fanarts for this couple

>an asspull
From episode 1, it's established that Tanjiro's family sells charcoal. His sword is black like charcoal. Also, why would MJ go out of his way to randomly attack a family out in the middle of nowhere when he's living a posh life of affluence in the city? Because the father had recently passed and he wanted to eradicate any living family that might know the technique that could possibly defeat him. Not only does this reveal shed light on previous events, but it was also subtly foreshadowed.

I'm kind of sick of it being called an asspull
Doesn't anyone remember that flash of the one guy that almost killed Kibutsuji? That was obviously his fucking dad
no shit he's going to remember his dad teaching him a breathing technique

How can OP get away with being so retarded?

>>reddit.com

starting nigger

Attached: 1566052413384.jpg (1440x810, 217K)

God those thighs.

Attached: ssd156605250521796.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: ssd156605259788796.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

use the other thread for screenshot please. Manga cover will repel the animeonlies

I think it would've been safe to assume...

The problem isn't that he cries. The problem is that it is played as a joke everytime. This makes him a one note joke for multiple episodes, and it makes the demons seem like a joke, since cowering before them is something the audience should laugh at.

>147 replies
>Literally only one guy points this out

Attached: 1908191.jpg (2632x2293, 777K)

>Tapioca's wife

>my dad can beat up your dad
Yeah that happened in Naruto too

Was Hayamin the best voice for Shinobu?

Attached: 1566053598393.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>dropped

Bullsugar.

Was she really popular in Japanland already?

Attached: Shinobu.png (420x519, 19K)

Yep, most popular girl is n the series.

no because they wasted good VA for character who is not even important and dies

>It was barely talked about because of how pretty the lights were
This episode would have been nothing too special if done by a lower-tier studio.
Makes me think a little what other good, but not spectacular episodes I've seen in the past could have been if the production values and glow-y shit quotient had been this high.

Absolutely

1. This has nothing to do with originality. Just whether the moment was justified.
2. The guy in Muzan's flashback wasn't Tanjirou's dad. Tanjirou's dad, to our knowledge, was a literal who, and just lucked out by coming across someone who knew the Sun Breath disguised as Dance of the Fire God

nezuko exist and harlot has also more fanart than her

Where do I get the actual translations instead of Viz on the anime bros?

>Demon who lived long enough to slaughter hundreds of men
>Kid that trained for a year
>Kid loses
I don't see anything wrong at all

She was the exact voice I imagined her having.

Isn't it possible that it was just the original sun breath user borrowing the ancestor's earrings?

>just lucked out by coming across someone who knew the Sun Breath disguised as Dance of the Fire God
wrong this wasn't tanjirou dad either

She is best girl.

Attached: EA8lsX1U0AAtuyE.jpg (652x768, 92K)

Did Uzui kill your mother or something?

too bad she fucking dies

>
>bland and has only 5 chapters worth of screentime
>best girl
and this is why no one takes beta waifufags seriously

His father appears to have demon slayer skills using the fire element. He taught his kid a little about it, calling it a dance.

Earlier in the episode that girl even said your life flashes before your eyes before death to help you remember things from your past that can save your life.

It seems pretty well explained to me.

You really should calm down your hateboner for her, Doumafag. It's not healthy, your demon was just that shitty.

Im angry she didnt fuck ugly and gay

You gotta let it go sometime, doumafag

Attached: 1558885220493.png (897x630, 390K)

You should blame the gay then, she tried. Also soon

Maybe you should actually pay attention to the show. You won't be so surprised when things happen.

nigga, the demons had flashbacks

Anime is only allowed to have annoying chunni characters that don't improve. You can't have other annoying characters that improve, it's not allowed

Good post, user. To be fair, it is easy to miss this foreshadowing since it is a common trope.

Dr. Stone is basically just bad character tropes, the anime. If I wasn't a total science nerd I would have dropped it by now.

how can you think that when you're going to die, you'll remember something that will save your life is a good explanation for an asspull, even being asspull in essence?

While you can't conclude anything from it back then, his sword color is a sign already

>I didn't even know he had a father.
user, I think we need to have "that" talk.

It appears that a lot of people have forgotten the hanafuda bit. The actual structure isn't
>Shinobu's words - setup
>Flashback - setup
>Dance - payoff
It's
>Hanafuda flashback - setup
>Heroes and villains consistently finding themselves in death for the entire series up to this point - setup
>Shinobu's words - setup
>Flashback - payoff
>Dance - payoff
The story beat works because the flashback itself is the payoff. It's literally "you might not have noticed it, but your brain did"

how do we stop the shit translation on mangadex

>Dance - asspull

He should have kept the hatchet as a backup weapon and a general purpose tool.

It's actually because the acting for Asta was truly awful and screeching that everyone dropped Black Clover. It was even worse than Yuki Kaji's acting for Eren.

Zenitsu is the same, his screeching is very grating to the ears. Inosuke is played in the same way but he's 50% less annoying than Zenitsu.

>That was obviously his fucking dad
no

>Guilty Crown
>Good character development
Are we even watching the same anime? There's a reason Guilty Crown was a big joke here during its airing.

Thank God the manga threads are safe from you animeonly retards

Attached: 1565766985374.gif (600x338, 185K)

Except now we have bandwagoning garbage speedscan faggots

>asspull
Then how comes Tanjirou gets fucked after he "cuts" Rui's head off

give it a week and you'll see

What chapter the season will end?

>if you hate you are a doumafag
nice argument everything what i said is true she is not important, you have even butthurt waifugas who dropped the manga because she died, how pathetic are some people to read a manga because a girl,

>It's another broken episode
what the fuck

What in the actual fuck HorribleSubs the episode gets cut

Is there an edit of pic related, but with Shinobu?

Attached: 812e6bgq97w21.jpg (843x826, 142K)

Cute.

Attached: 1566054205101.jpg (822x1200, 405K)

The dance still came out of fucking nowhere

Attached: 1563560452082.png (467x347, 149K)

O MY SUNNY BREATH

>learn the dance when was a kid
>realize is a breath style when older in a pinch
>OMG WHY AM I NOT BEING EXPLAINED EVERYTHING MORE EASILY!!!! ASSPULL

God, that episode where they rest at old woman's house was just the worst.
The spider and ojisan episode was good though.

Nezuko Is UGLY, BARREN, AND STUPID!

Holy shit, are you black

The funniest part is that he didn't even manage to kill the demon with that asspull, it was all for nothing. Tomioka had to appear and kill the demon for him.

Attached: ss (2019-08-17 at 01.05.39).png (278x544, 11K)

mangadex.org/chapter/691035/1

Fuck off

>realize is a breath style when older in a pinch
ADD retard, he's been a pinch multiple times where his life could've flashed before his eyes. Why does he only realize it now? Because it was an asspull thrown in a flashback at the last second.

None of those are as bad as this.

Instead of killing cute demons, we should use them as cumdumps to learn more about them.

>Harlot
t. Angsty Upper Moon jobber squad

those were no where near as bad as the situation with rui

>Lineage set up as significant
>It turns out to be significant
Big think

>learn the dance when was a kid
that's the asspull, retard. this came from nowhere when he was going to die, never mentioned before, and gave him a power when he most needed, how can you be so dumb?

The only good endpoints for the season would be Pillar trial or UM3 fight

Don't know what Ufoable is thinking

The other times he was still in mortal danger, times where he dodges or gets grazed by an attack that could've one shot him and in those moments his life easily could've flashed before his eyes. Rui was bad but it wasn't the only time he was close to death.

Tune in next week for..

Lots of Rui filler
Extended bug vs water
and Kanao

This time he literally can't dodge, can't move out of the way and can't cut the thread. Other time he still can dodge and think his way out, this time he surrounded by the thread and have no way out.

Yeah, one would think the kid would mention his dad being somekind of shaman dancer demon hunter when his whole fucking family gets killed by a demon instead of asspulling it 50+ chapters later.

His dad wasn't a demon hunter

His dad is a coal burner, that dance is just a family tradition, something to pray for the god protection in new year. Asian have a lot of new year tradition.

>tanjirou, we demon hunters use breath to strengthen our body
>oh, urokodaki-san!! i remember that my dad used to do this in dance when i was a kid
>no, fuck you retard, he was only a coal burner, now shut up and get back to the water breath training
>i'm fucked up, i'm going to die, only if i could try something, wait, dad's dance!
and this is how she should've done, better than an asspull

Did you deliberately avoid replying to people who remembered the Muzan flashback because, on some level, you knew you were uninformed?

This. I mean, this show is fucking dark. This episode introduced the apparent love interest, who is seemingly a complete sociopath.

Then you have silly lightning guy and shirtless boar guy. It's just tonally weird. Demon Slayer is one of the most violent shonen shows I've seen in recent years (It's a bit like Lone Wolf & Cub) so the comic relief is kind of jarring.

He wasn't. The kid improvised, because he was fucked otherwise.

His dad was a coal burner with a sickly body who was already dead by the time the demon attacked their home, not a demon hunter. The demon hunter was some guy who taught it to his great great great great great great grandfather and his family passed it down as a dance.

>apparent love interest
She isn't.

But nezuko is already tanjiros love interest

The other times he could dodge and think but he was still locked in combat with no way out and had to use a new water move overcome the obstacle. The new moves were justified because we've seen his training and cleverness. Tanjiro was completely overpowered by Rui but his memory conveniently gave him the power to cut through threads that broke his sword moments prior.

>apparent love interest
literally how the fuck is shinobu the "apparent love interest"
please, explain your reasoning because i'm curious to hear how you came to that decision

>Zenitsu's* love interest
FTFY

>proud that he is popular among fujos

Attached: 1561762880012.jpg (500x334, 48K)

>Giyuu in the Final World

Is Yaiba crossing over with KH3 now?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Why would she go for a creepy incel
You don’t know what girls like

>Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You have to be 18 years or old to post here

i don't know what it is about that spider girls voice but it really turns me on. i love it!

>perfect recite of dancing attack move he never ever tried
O MY FAMILY BONDS

He learned it as a kid you fucking baka

To recite moves like this(it's kata-like series of moves), you need to keep repeating it every single day.
He wasted 2 years at least in Demon Slayer school. There is no way he could perfect recite somthing complex like this when you have literally zero time to try to remember this.

>This episode introduced the apparent love interest
No you retard

1: Like the other poster pointed out, he learned it as a child. 2: Family bonds are literally the entire theme of the arc. No shit it's going to end up being the reason he wins.

The answer is obvious.

Not sister girl = Love interest.

There is a butterfly girl love interest but it's not the one in this episode

Did people really not get how this was talked about like less than 5 minutes before it happened? Literally it was just said that right before your death your life flashes before your eyes because you're desperately looking for a way out.

We also know Micheal Jackson got his ass handed to him by one of MC's ancestors. It just happens to be his dad.

we are warning you that its going to have an asspull within 5 minutes so dont think about it as an asspull

Time to trash the manga threads.
Thanks for the tip.

that's a big spider girl

Attached: PERSPECTIVE.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

4u

>what is perspective

>this piece of shit low level demon alone has killed at least 80 humans maybe even more
Now add that up the other siblings along with the lower moon guy and this family of demon alone must have kills in at least the thousands.
How is the human race in Japan not extinct? I mean just a single lower moon has caused the death of at least 1000 people and they are 11 more of these guys with not a single upper moon demon having been killed in centuries it's a wonder how Japan isn't an isolated wasteland.

Attached: 12342351312.png (817x720, 610K)

Wtf I thought Rui was a girl. In the manga it said she.

FUCK SHINOBU

Attached: 70734519_p4.jpg (1396x1978, 513K)

Give me ONE good reason why anti-demon poison isn't standard equipment available to every hunter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p]00_23_21.610.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Attached: 70734519_p8.jpg (1396x1978, 471K)

Attached: 70734519_p13.jpg (1396x1978, 398K)

The VA they chose for this girl made me love her even if in this ep's flashback she's revealed to be a traitorous bitch to her cute older sis.

she can only get it monthly

> only "she" can get it "once a month"
i'm not sure i like the implication of that

Wisterias are probably more useful staying as trees to lock out areas rather than being turned into poison

Wait a minute. Dining made a KnY doujin? Be right back...

it's all natural

Attached: 1521096278890.jpg (1200x1657, 188K)

>Lone Wolf & Cub
translations when?

Attached: Soshite - Kozure Ookami Shikaku no Ko.jpg (350x496, 82K)

>making poison uses up the whole tree
Headcanon, but even then you could simply plant more trees.

Next.

Attached: 64063029=.jpg (1200x853, 445K)

>demon mommy was actually a loli
>mfw she's getting railed by the father to uphold their parental roles she sometimes reverts during intercourse

Attached: 1321313123.png (102x133, 12K)

the movies are fun

If they were that simple to plant they just would be planted everywhere instead
Also of course I was trying to give a possibility since it wasn't explained in the manga
They just want the character to have its gimmick

Only Shinobu can make it, and it takes too much time and effort so she only makes doses for her own use since she's a pillar and doesn't exactly have much free time.
The poison isn't as OP as it seems though, it's just that spider nee-san was pretty weak.

Speedwatcher.

Because it was literally just recently invented by her and she is still actively field testing it.

>written by woman anyway
And that's bad why? Have sex

Attached: 1565751178982.png (440x345, 353K)

>If they were that simple to plant they just would be planted everywhere instead
You know it's a real tree, right? There's no secret to growing them.
>Cultivation
>Wisteria, especially Wisteria sinensis, is very hardy and fast-growing. It can grow in fairly poor-quality soils

What special abilities are required to prepare the poison? She's also a human, so it can't be something supernatural, meaning it can be taught to others. Others like the dozens of kids they happily send to the grinder on a regular basis, starting from the exams.
>The poison isn't as OP as it seems though
It's overpowered enough to dispose of a demon who was able to kill a group 14 hunters in a few seconds with just a few pricks. Even villagers armed with spears or using traps could kill single demons that way, the vast majority of which are not stronger than the spider girl. Poison also makes the special metal for the swords unnecessary for all but the handful of top tier demons.

>Speedwatcher
If she can't decapitate demons as she is now, it's safe to assume that she couldn't before. That means that she became a Pillar by using poison, so it can't be a new discovery.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p]00_19_27.042.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

>It's overpowered enough to dispose of a demon who was able to kill a group 14 hunters in a few seconds with just a few pricks
It probably has to be used in key locations like the head or the heart to fully utilize it or atleast go deep enough into the body to effectively use the poison, a normal blade cut might not cut it. Otherwise they would have used it with normal blades. It would also probably need a whole other way of swordfighting which focuses on thrusting instead of slashing which every teacher uses so that would mean that there is no one besides shinobu to teach them. And even if a poisoned blade cuts into the demon they could probably just cut away the flesh which was cut to stop the poison. Which means that you would have 2 distinct blade types, the traditional one and the one made for thrusting with poison

But the manga is already translated.

>What special abilities are required to prepare the poison?
You probably have to be a very experienced chemist and herbalist to be able to make that poison, it's not something you can just make a recipe for any newbies to try and replicate. It's poison after all, so any errors in the production process could be fatal. Not to mention the Demon Slaying Corps aren't a public organization, so they'd have trouble finding someone with the set of skills necessary for making more of Shinobu's poison. The only non-combatant members of the Demon Slaying Corps that we know of IIRC are the Ubuyashiki family. Of the people affiliated to the Demon Slaying Corps, the swordsmith villagers only care about being blacksmiths, and the families with the wisteria crests in their homes are far removed from the conflict with the demons and only offer their hospitality to the demon slayers, nothing more. Most people who join the organization can chop off demon heads with Nichirin Blades just fine, which is why poison users like Shinobu are so rare. The few demons that are too strong to have their heads chopped off by non-pillars are also strong enough to resist any poison you can throw at them. Poison has never killed a member of the Twelve Demon Moons in the story... Besides one of them, but in their case the method was super unconventional and came at a heavy cost.

Translation when

So will there be more of this family bond asspulls?

Attached: 1565422332883.png (565x536, 162K)

I didn't knew this has published by jump, see you in 10 years.

Such a waste of a perfectly breedable oni

Would make newbies over confident and they wouldn't be able to use it properly since it requires absurd accuracy and dex

Isn't it over a long time though? Like, I doubt your average demon goes through humans like a cow through grass.

what do you expect from a colombian virgin counseling forum?

I don't know. Haven't read the manga.

Of course. Dad knows best.

Sure
A demon also gets one of those

This show is so fucking bad. I was excited to see Ufotable tackle something else than Fate garbage, but I didn't expect grating characters, Bleach-level asspulls, and incoherent ploting.

Me no speak weeb which one is she the 2nd one? 1st one? Was she the number 1 trending in japan?

>will there be more of this family bond asspulls?
OH YES, OH YES

Attached: o my X-ray world.png (1131x840, 416K)

Is this Baki?

>Tanjiro's dad had a weak body
>Fathered 6 kids
That breath technique sure is great.

It's not like he was the one who got pregnant.

Do you how much energy you need to fuck?

I like the brother and sister each working their ass off to keep the other alive dynamic.

The age of the youngest implies that he had sex with his wife almost up to his death. Even if it was cowgirl only, having sex is still pretty hard on your heart.

going to get into this series. should I go mango or animu?

Yes

>Shinobu is shorter than Nezuko

They very blatantly foreshadowed learning new information when your life flashes before your eyes before dying. Tanjiro had a flashback to a breathing technique taught to him by his father. His father has been implied to be a strong demon slayer in the past. Tanjiro trained for years to incorporate breathing techniques into his swordsmanship. Everything is an asspull to retards. The show needs to pause and exposition dump every little thing so they can keep up. None of this is even remotely complicated.

>foreshadowing a major plot point in the same episode instead of properly building it up over the course of the series
Really reaching levels of retard that shouldn't be possible. It's a standard shonen asspull that resulted in a great action sequence, stop defending it and move on.

I don't get it—why is her sword shaped like that?

she literally explained it herself you goddamn speedwatcher

u have autism you wrong bye bye

" I beheaded myself before you did. ''
Classic shonen retardation.

She explained what it does, not how it works. I have no idea how carving half of the blade leaving only the tip helps with this wisteria whatever deployment.

like a rapier
more suitable for rapid thrusting attacks, to better apply poison

Ribbed for her pleasure

oh i forgot to mention that by removing most of the blade it makes it even more lightweight which makes it easier to handle for her because she isn't physically strong
she's like the ultimate dexfag

Lol that's not how foreshadowing works. Actual foreshadowing is when clues are given eps or arcs before an event, not 3 mins before.

Attached: 1561507112767.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Thanks.

She might be afraid demons will find an antidote if it's common, which would make her otherwise weak attacks worthless.

I think he said with the right breathing you could dance forever. That probably applies to other things as well.

The only actual foreshadowing was his sword color and Muzan's flashback

Nee-chan...

Attached: 1566054847.png (350x350, 58K)

Attached: 1566055597159.jpg (638x718, 135K)

Where the fuck is Sanemi and Himejima

>shit reasoning
Why?

What chapter?

Animeonly here. I imagine Muzan is strong enough to just powerwalk through a grove of wisterias. Is this true?

It was good on its own but the fact that he didn't actually kill him is bad. This series is still nothing more than decent and only because of the animation.

>hyped new shows come out this season
>Kimetsu keeps chugging along and reasserts dominance in just a few weeks

>the main character being shown as only good and not overpowered is bad
>main characters should be OP and never need help

As things stand Muzan is probably powerful enough to steamroll the entire demon slayer corps by himself.

Honestly, I don't think he is all that strong. He got caught pretty easily in that trap, and just let Rock blow his head off.

>thanks for holding my hand

Attached: stop lewdness.png (1908x1908, 1.11M)

He never shown any actual skills except raw strength, fast regeneration and obvious dominance over demons.

Would Kaguya be a good demon hunter?

O MY DANCING FLASHBACK

everyone's already pointed out that it wasn't an asspull as they alluded to death flashbacks already but there's something else the anime skipped

in the manga they point out that some of Nezuko's blood got on the blade and her explosive blood added to the force of the swing

IMAGINE

Well, you can notice that pretty well in the anime if you are not blind...

Attached: yeh.png (1679x878, 1.95M)

>I cut my own head off
>his blade is clearly in the neck with no threads in sight

BRAVA UFOTABLE

I really hate when anime does flashback right in the middle of a fight. Always ruins the hype.

Attached: 1560038722834.jpg (210x240, 14K)

lol

All the demons are connected to muzan, so if you use a poison every single demons can get the immunity of it through infromation sharing and shit.
Shinobu changes the combination of her poison every time she use it.

> what is the other side of the neck out of camera focus

HO HO so you really must hate demon hunter because most of the fights are big flashback bonanza.

It's more like a shonen thing. I remember Naruto & Bleach having so many of them.

It's literally on the ending of every episode, what the fuck are you talking about user

Foreshadowing started here

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Chapter 9 - 14.jpg (1067x1600, 273K)

>It's more consistent than most shounens so far.
Are ya fuking kidding? At least Boku no Pico has some strategies. KnY is just asspulls vs asspulls all the time. The MC literally doesn't know any other way to fight.

>Someone: it was an asspull.
>Yaibafags: no, it wasn't, because My Hero Acad

Everytime.

Only one person in the thread did this.

I'm not blind but I thought it was the sword was melting

how many pillars will survive the night?

Attached: 1561667481246.jpg (475x482, 37K)

Unironically this. And he always has to rely on his sister.

Four

Enough so that you still get the full count after adding Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Kanao

>flashback gimmick foreshadowed twice with Inosuke and Zenitsu
>explanation given early at the beginning of the episode of the alleged asspull
>but it's an asspull when Tanjirou does it

Do people know what an asspull is anymore or what

If there's this much shitposting now just imagine the amount of shitposting during the train arc when the author goes out of her way to show just how kind and perfect Tanjirou is in his little subconsciousness

1. If sasuke showed his stupid fucking escape from deidara in the OP, would you say it wasn't an asspull even if it absolutely doesn't make sense or alluded to before in the story itself- just because it was shown in the OP?
2. Just because they happened to be coalworkers doesn't make it foreshadowing that the dad would know a fire breathe (in this case a dance). It is a very shitty stretch to make.
The author did a decent way to foreshadow it before- using muzen and his flashback aswell as the swordmaker saying it should come red. In short, stop telling people these terrible excuses for 'foreshadowing' when proper examples exist.

It's a very lame plot convenience, that's for sure
It's not shitposting if the writing is shit.

The demons were having flashbacks too

>perfect
>when the next ep will do nothing but shit on him

This thread sure but its repeatedly mentioned in previous KnY threads.

I remember how my dad used to breath so my water turned into fire and kill everything
OH MY BREATHING

Good, because tanjiro is not the character with the biggest asspull, the elite of the demon slayer is made up of asspull characters that are super OP and got to that level in only one month.

People here really don't know that life flashing is an actual phenomena?
We're surrounded by literal underaged nitpickers

Attached: 124545665478.jpg (800x550, 255K)

The argument isn't about it existing or not- nobody here is denying it is a real thing. They are arguing about the execution of it for tanjiro.

Why does Kibutsuji Muzan himself attacked the house of tanjirou? When he stays hidded from everyone and he almost never goes to kill someone personally? Tanjirou is not the first one that has developed random demon slayer techniques out of nowhere, he just happens to be the first one we see, but the descendants of the sun breathing clan are all like this

Its your brain trying to search through memories to find a solution
He found a correlation between the lost Breath of Sun which all other Breathes derive from Hinokami Dance and the water breathing he usually does, which allowed him to put two and two together and wreck Rui's shit

>explanation given early at the beginning of the episode of the alleged asspull
This is not the reason why it's not an asspull and you don't foreshadow something at the beginning of the fucking episode. It was foreshadowed with Muzan and the swordsmith but it seems like the author forgot and decided to shoehorn the explanation instead.

Attached: 1521068948185.png (750x741, 529K)

O MY BREATH OF FIRE

It's set during Taisho, so he's going to harness the power of steam/gasoline.

Breath of Fire is something different then what Tanjiro did. Best pillar uses Fire instead

Why are you telling me this? I'm not the one involved in the flashback argument so I'm not the one that needs convincing . All I said was that it it wasn't about the event being a real thing to occur- I said they were arguing about its application.

Why exactly arent Demons developing techniques to fuck with the air/breathing? The hunters are screaming TOTAL CONCENTRATION BREATHING OF-, sounds pretty reasonable to target that instead of, dunno, acid cocoons.

Attached: 75151514_p0.jpg (604x1113, 295K)

we do know it's fact tho
read the manga an you'll know too you plebian

Breath of fire is something different, tanjirou uses breath of sun

did she deserve it, lads?

Blood Demon techniques are dependent on something the Demon was fixated on. A demon would have to really fucking loathe, love or want air to have a technique to fuck with it.

There are a couple demon techs later on that specifically fuck with breathing.

i was about to drop the show because of how abnoxious this yellow faggot is but i realy enjoyed the parts he's not in
had to skip through the whole episode with the drum demon tho

That's the guy's arm, not her tits.

They actually attack the breathing of the demon slayers, thing is demon slayers are not retards that will stay still watching a demon cut their breathing.

A Demon does that and is Upper Moon 2 so you are in the right track. You would do fine as a demon until you trigger Muzan.

>uses a term just to explain it in the next sentence
just fucking kill yourself there's a reason no one likes you, you self absorbed nigger

Idk, but the butterfly girl dies devoured by a very awful demon I wish could have had a worst death

If guns were viable weapons against demons, what firearm would decapitate a human head and be practical enough for a demon slayer to carry around all day? Most firearms in the 1920s could only badly mutilate the head and not fully destroy a head unless you want to fucking carry a giant elephant gun around.

The cpocoons are pretty useful though.

Attached: c_020.jpg (1280x1814, 531K)

just read it you lazy fgt

One of the guys in the entrance exam of tanjiro uses a gun, is a very basic gun from that age tho, and it is useless because upper moons are absolute monsters

BLOOD DEMON ART:
SIX ARMPITS

Attached: tfw six.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

>the butterfly girl dies devoured by a very awful demon
Chapter #? I want to read this.

The only ass pulled in that chapter was The.... Read the manga animefaggots

not entirely useless, he did blow Sorrows head off

another get for the armpit girl

I guess thats Shinobu?

BREATHE HARDER AND SUDDENLY REMEMBER HOW TO BREATHE

And after that he got impaled by that demon, your point?

Shotgun buckshot made from demon slayer swords

>awful
douma is sexy and based

He is a faggot and I hated his way of being, reminds me a lot of the faggots that criticize everything in Yea Forums without having a sense of what they are talking about

thats why hes fucking based

give me the chapter # I want to watch that butterfly girl eaten by this hot stud

She is completely flat and pads her chest right?

I'm not even gay but this guy........

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.50_[2019.08.17_15.05.16].jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Imagine having sex with Tomioka-kun hahahahahahahaha oh my Buddha hahahahahahahaha I can't be the only one thinking that

143 happy readings

Attached: cute douma.jpg (1024x819, 196K)

I love this doujin because I imagine it was written and drawn by the spider sister from hell.

It would be extremely gay

Man what the fuck was that? Very disappointing.

>incoherent
It's so fucking simple. If you're having trouble following Kimetsu, you need to have your brain checked.

Funniest part is by absorbing her he just ingested 400x or whatever the dose of poison because Shinobu turned herself into a slow acting poison bomb. Then he dies like a cuck. Stupidest Upper Moon ever, if he wasn't so horny he could have murdered Inosuke and Shinobu easily

>Plot is pretty repetitive: fighting arc, training arc, fighting arc, training arc, fighting arc, training arc...
>Besides Muzan, the villains are paper thin, with forgettable designs, motivations and skills.
>Sad flashbacks are used all the time to emotionally manipulate the reader (Tomioka's, especially).
>Tons of expositive text.
>Main characters can only fight through powers that are delivered in a plate when the shit gets bad and never through effort and intelligence.
>Female characters are useless (I had so many expectations for Mitsuri).
>Art is nothing but scribbles most of the time.

So, nope, Demon Slayer is like any other generic battle shonen, if not worse.

Just because you changed the -san for a -kun doesn't mean we can't tell it's you.

>Art is nothing but scribbles most of the time.
fucking this, the fight scene look like ass in the manga

>one month
what? are we reading the same manga? they trained hard for those skills

Will nu-weebs eat anything up? This show is overrated schlock and yet I keep seeing praise for it. Even its animation is fucking terrible.

what happened to my comfy KnY threads, why is it filled with shitters

Because you went to a designated shitposting thread

Just started watching this series. Holy shit this faggot is insufferable. I know he does that bad ass scene when he falls asleep but holy shit it does not absolve him of his faggotry

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.28.020.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>bad ass
fucking off yourself

weepmansaga plebians are still butthurt

go to manga threads only idiot

another one falls

Attached: Inosuke copypasta.png (1848x2544, 520K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kilfK1ppQB0

Why the fuck are you trying to correct others while not knowing shit yourself?

O my demon sister!
O my demon magic!

OH MY BREATHING
JUST GOTTA BREATH HARDER AND SUDDENLY MY SWORD DOESNT BREAK ANymore

Is Upper Moon 6 incestuous?

>and you don't foreshadow something at the beginning of the fucking episode.

that kind of narrative structure is quite literally storytelling 101, what the fuck are you talking about?

>KimetsunoYaibaepisode19.jpg

Attached: 354094323.jpg (1194x900, 95K)

Your point? Both are trash.

>asspulls 10 years ago:
>someone uses something out of his ass (completely unrelated to the character or the story)
>aspulls today:
>a guy using breathing techniques uses a different breathing technique than he normally does and a demon of the demons who use demon arts uses a demon art
What the hell do you people even want, the fight was cool. There's a shitload of other anime with the actual asspulls where the threads stay silent about them, but it looks like Kimetsu no Yaiba threads for some reason attract all of the shitposters. What the hell did you people want, him just slashing the guy with MIZU NO KOKYUU, ICHI NO KATA? One Punch Man-level of winning every fight with the already established technique set? Or the 10 episode training arc taking away all of the coolness from the moment he actually uses the technique?
You guys are sick. The only thing this show does terribly is pacing, but if you call shit like winning fights other way than already established ones, you're literally shitting on every shounen manga out there.

Kek

>The only thing this show does terribly is pacing
You forgot the annoying characters.

Just caught up and felt that KnY was pretty good as I was watching it. Got fairly emotional a few times, too.
However, after having thought about it for a bit without any distraction, I think the story and everything to do with it is pretty much shit. It seems like ufo just tricked me with the great visuals and sound.
>all the characters except Tanjirou are irrelevant, one-note, undeveloped, shit, or some mixture of the four
>"plot" is just monster of the week shit
>plays up the tragedy and spookiness all the fucking time, but yanks comedy out the ass with the same frequency and often at inappropriate times where it fucks the atmosphere
>nothing has actually happened in 20 (TWENTY) episodes
>Nezuko is a non-character and doesn't actually interact with her protagonist brother despite her being his motivation and always present -- what the fuck was the author thinking? This one is baffling
I don't think this manga deserves the time, effort, or budget that was put into its adaption.

Attached: 1562252734218.png (603x686, 304K)

O MY DEAD FATHER

>Besides Muzan, the villains are paper thin, with forgettable designs, motivations and skills.
Blatantly false. Most of the time the point is making you believe demons are plain monsters when in reality they were humans with their own grievances and obsessions that get deformed into a resentment against humanity and life in general.

I see where you are coming from, but I disagree. But I realize its just the difference in what we look for in an enjoyable series

>apparent love interest
It's not the same girl.
I think you're mixing up Shinobu (the insect pillar we saw in this episode) with her younger "sister" Kanao, who became a demon slayer on the same day as Tanjiro.

That's probably what he meant by
>Sad flashbacks are used all the time to emotionally manipulate the reader

>bug ninja girl explains that she thinks life flashing before your eyes is your brain looking for something in your past to find a way to save your life
>literally what Tanjiro did
>found his father's dancing breathing technique
>OMG WHAT AN ASSPULL!!!

The asspull is Rui cutting off his own head. Tanjiro and Nezuko should have killed him with their attack.

Attached: 1411157554228.gif (320x240, 53K)

How should he know user?

Holy shit you are dumb.

Weak bait.
Rui decapitating himself is literally just him using the same ability he's demonstrated, but on himself. It's not a new thing or upgrade, just a clever trick.

>boasted earlier in the episode that his body was harder than any thread he can make
Your memory is weak as the writing.

Attached: 1409843241095.png (218x168, 104K)

He don't. But he have no other option at that point.

Demon can change their body. It one of their basic ability. Even Nezuko can do that.

Yeah, you're a shitposter.

Funny how she didn't do it to escape the threads.
>citing what the character says is shitposting
Kill yourself.

>i-it gets better
>i-i'm 32 years old, p-please trust me
>if you don't enjoy shounenshit you're hipster
aka it's your generic shounenshit. MC will get powerups every fight until he finally faces Michael Jackson and beats him, saving his sister.

>Funny how she didn't do it to escape the threads.
is this bait? don't tell me you are really this dumb

Is pretending to be a fucking moron who thinks literally changing the size of your body isn't an ability you would atleast attempt to use to escape being tied up your "tactic" here?

You should think again.

Based rockchad

it was spider threads, user and it was gripping her tightly enough to hurt her when she moves

And like already posted it was kinda foreshadowed several times before.
>black sword that hasn't any known characteristics instead of a blue-ish sword for water breathing user which means he probably gets more than one breathing technique
>coalburner family - fire
>Muzans hate for his family
>the whole bright child - red sword (fire breathing)
It's not even that subtle, animewatcher and mangareader nowadays are dumber than ever.

>I'm tied up so instead of even trying to change my size, I'm just gonna do nothing and wait for a vision of my mommy to tell me to save my brother
Does she have the ability to see the future or something?

FACK OFF HIPSTERS

Attached: 1552037740574.png (1000x700, 58K)

>can make his strings harder
>can't make his skin softer
I don't know if this is shitposting or if you are really that retarded

>wanpissfags
Being a disingenuous dickhead to bait replies is shitposting, my friend. Rui can alter his body by virtue of being a demon. He is also shown to draw his own blood prior to his decapitation.

>can make his strings harder
>can't make his skin softer
Those things are not related. Watching shonenfags argue is funny.
Why didn't you call me a Conan The Barbarianfag? People who think the reaction image used is some how relevant are the dumbest posters on Yea Forums. Fucking idiots.

Fuck off. The only good anime are original anime. Adaptions are always shit, and threads are the worst because they are filled with fake fans of the source material shitting it up.

My favorite are the weirdos who read summaries of light novels that aren't translated and pretend to have read the novels themselves and pretend to know Japanese, just to post spoilers and be asked questions. Like it somehow gives them a reason to feel wanted and not kill themselves.

did you even read what I wrote, it will hurt her when she moves and you probably didnt know that losing blood can make you faint

>i didn't even know he had a father

Attached: mary-san.jpg (379x500, 34K)

>fire theme means that you can spontaneously obtain enough power to kill one of Muzan's top slaves on the spot

>asspull

Attached: 1388057733222.jpg (400x345, 110K)

What the fuck does power have to do with anything? It was Nezuko's blood explosion that pushed enough force behind the blade to go through his neck.

But dumbasses like you think MUH POWERLEVELS, so authors have to cater to you and write generic shit like strong senpai rescue me.

What deflection were you planning to use before?

1. He didn't even beat him
2. Without his sisters power he wouldn't even be able to survive his next attack
3. Without his sisters blood he wouldn't even be able to swing his sword with that kind of force
4. Again he still fucking jobbed

>Those things are not related.
T. brainlet

>It was Nezuko's blood explosion that pushed enough force behind the blade to go through his neck
Which wouldn't have been possible without the POWERup.
>so authors have to cater to you and write generic shit
As opposed to Kimetsu?
>jobbed

Attached: 1544033670482.jpg (720x720, 216K)

okay for the retards that think that the flashbacks was an asspull, episodes before this we get shown to demons having the same flashbacks before they were killed by Tanjirou but due to them living shitty lives, they end up seeing nothing that can help them escape that and we get Tanjirou's dad dancing every episode at the end

and another flashback was Muzan's cell/blood reacting to the hanafuda earrings showing subro, this show gives heavy emphasis on family bonds and ancestral shit

Well is was a semi useless "powerup" in the end. Even with the help of his sister he wasn't able to win but it helped him to survive long enough till Autismioka could rescue them.
I don't say these aren't typical shonentropes we saw but it's better than in most other shonenseries imo.

Dom't forget this

yeah, honestly I think Yea Forums is just shitposting at this point just to bait some (you)s, I really can't believe someone too stupid to even not realize that and it's not even subtle

Lmao

This applies to all popular anime.

lmfao

They didn't fight. They hunt people that can't fight back. Big fucking difference.

they fought hunters too retard

It wasn't his dad.

Speaking of the pillars n the gang is Inosuke pillar level? If so did he beat a high upper moon to prove it? Or is he lower pillar level n he beat a lower moon. Don't spoil who or what but just give me a little hint of what to expect from my boi

I've argued this before, you don't set up or foreshadow a major plot point in the same episode it gets revealed in. It's straight up bad storytelling and poor planning in a series that's supposed to have a long narrative, told over multiple story arcs. You have to build up that important plot point over the course of the series otherwise it's ham-fisted, loses impact and makes the author look like they came up with it last minute.

Hello, is this the police? There is a perverted oni lady running around my neighborhood.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_00:14:27.284.jpg (1280x720, 156K)