WHEN

WHEN

Attached: isekai1.png.jpg (650x366, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
nyaa.si/view/1115653
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
witchculttranslation.com/
exhentai.org/g/996587/ec0fb4d88a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After Spider anime is aired out

Attached: dDUtfFE.png (371x330, 68K)

So never?

Attached: 1533372248708.png (481x481, 184K)

Why did thread die?

Attached: 1548697256893.png (904x1280, 1.11M)

Its going to be a bit. Re Zero S2 was delayed until Spring 2020 because of the rewrite needed, and thats Kadokawa's main thing right now. Biggest holdup is VA availability. Subaru's VA was working on Fire Force and Dr. Stone for the longest time, and is now working on Season 2. Emilias VA was busy doing the Konosuba movie. Also problems with Echidona's VA having to re-do lines for the rewrite, and basically cutting all of Rem's lines and compensation for that, 90% of those lines NOT being used because of it as well.

Kadokawa is a cluster right now, and are actually thinking of outsourcing some stuff from White Fox to other studios to cover the backlog of shit.

>Its going to be a bit. Re Zero S2 was delayed until Spring 2020 because of the rewrite needed, and thats Kadokawa's main thing right now. Biggest holdup is VA availability. Subaru's VA was working on Fire Force and Dr. Stone for the longest time, and is now working on Season 2. Emilias VA was busy doing the Konosuba movie. Also problems with Echidona's VA having to re-do lines for the rewrite, and basically cutting all of Rem's lines and compensation for that, 90% of those lines NOT being used because of it as well.
dude what the fuck are you talking about. don't tell me you actually took those "leaks" as fact

Bets on the transfer students?
Naofumi is a sure thing.
Maybe Rimuru
I'd like to see Diablo. They all after the supporting cast for it too.

No Game No life?

Not like they're busy working on another season.

Tappei hasn't released a WN chapter in 8 months. He was also confirmed a director for S2. That and so many of the other VAs working on so many other things means they aren't working with WF on S2. Kadokawa already outsourced Cheat Magician to Encourage.
S2 IQ transfers will be Shield Hero and Cheat Magician

>Tappei hasn't released a WN chapter in 8 months. He was also confirmed a director for S2. That and so many of the other VAs working on so many other things means they aren't working with WF on S2. Kadokawa already outsourced Cheat Magician to Encourage.
that doesn't prove the "intern's" leaks

Slime and diablo aren't kadokawa so they won't be in.

Who is Rem?

baby don't hurt me

Attached: 1538711846799.jpg (1689x950, 616K)

Would you an elf (male)?

Attached: 1541940194417.png (904x1280, 1.13M)

>the rewrite needed
what rewrite and why was that needed? did they fucked it all up already?

Attached: Re_Zero-2-Img002.png (720x405, 98K)

next season(?)

Long story short, White Fox and some people at Kadokawa wanted to write rem INTO arc 4, and move the Greed encounter with her and Crusch to between Arc 4 and Arc 5. Season 2 was set to be Arc 4 in the first 13 (12+1 OVA, where Garf and Fredrica reconcile) and Arc 5 be the next half with ep 25 finishing it (11 Episodes + 1 OVA, arc 6 scene with him vowing to save Rem, basically moved up).

Either superiors at Kadokawa got wind or changed their minds on it, and ordered a rewrite of the first half of season 2, hence Tappei not putting out a WN chapter in forever because they called him on to oversee that no other fuckery happens.

And I will say before anyone gets on me about "hurr you just want rem in season 2", I can say, as remfag, that changing the writing in this way is fucking dumb. Hopefully with Tappei as a co-director will make Arc 4 and 5 closer to the WN then the LN.

dude just give up the fucking larp

you have no proof

I mean, you can keep screaming about it, but a leak only as credible as the situations surrounding it, and as someone who has followed the series since the LN came out in 2014, I can see this writing on the wall as being more then plausible.

>Koei Tecmo puts in a copyright for the names "Isekai Musou" and "Tensei Musou"

So assuming this becomes a real game, which characters would be added? Assuming it uses Isekai Quartet as a base, an easy starting roster of 12 would be

>Ainz
>Albedo
>Clementine
>Kazuma
>Aqua
>Megumin + Darkness (Megumin rides on Darkness's back, does all the special moves)
>Subaru
>Rem
>Roswaal
>Tanya
>Visha
>Mary Souix

They can probably add other Kadokawa isekai in there, too.

Attached: Isekai Smash Bros Ultimate.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

There's just something completely and systematically wrong with all these LN writers and the studios that adapt stories that are still in train of being written.
>they just are selling LN, anime is nothing but merchandise
yeah, yeah, fuck those stupid kikes.

How long until the Claudia house gives in and gives Rosetta to Liam?

Just make it the Aqua&Ainz show, everyone else was Who Cares tier.

Attached: aqua burns ainz.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Satou and Vandalieu are too overpowered

t nothing happened speedwatching retard

Attached: 1557514088559.jpg (1676x943, 941K)

>In addition to that, they were a matriarchal house who thought of all men as trash.
I'm dying. Liam's suppositions aren't even in the same galaxy.

>It could be true so you cant say its not!
fuck off retard

Why does Klein want to go back anyways. Seems like such a weak reason now he should have transitioned it to full on revenge.

after the game

After the movies for Konosuba and Youjo Senki are taken care.

– of.

It would really be kino if the "white light" is actually Liam's ex wife fucking with the guide for revenge and she's getting all mad amount of PPs from his misery.

The white light appeared before the ex wife died though. The white light is implied to be Liam's old dog who got prematurely killed due to the guide's interference.

I guess that makes more sense. based loyal doggo.

>Rimuru
>Diablo
not kadokawa

>Subaru
wtf is he going to do? kill himself multiple times?

he's not weak, able to bench 185 pounds, weapon of choice is a whip, and gets powers after he kill's witchcult archbishops

Guess I will start reading the web novel

>what are the differences between the WN and the LN?
The LN tones down characterization, foreshadowing, world building, straight up cuts content out, and past Vol 7 it takes influence from the anime which makes it cut way way more and drastically changes the structure of events. The WN is superior, except that it will never have official translations into english.

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,7,8,9) [END OF ANIME]
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9,10,11...)
arc 5, is over half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
EPUB mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
PDF nyaa.si/view/1115653
most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

user's summary is hosted here
witchculttranslation.com/

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip a chapter like Translation Chicken. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words. Whatever you do not read the LNs past 8. They are shit.

He's weak.

Fuuka could probably beat his ass.

he could beat the shit out of every other Isekei MC as long as they are no "cheat skills" or stat systems.

Lolno.

Rudi is literally a jacked God could throw him around with no powers.
Itami is a full on soldier.
Makoto is an archery savant before any powers and was in the judo club.

Very bold statement.

I forgot about all the non highschool student MCs and now feel half stupid

Hopefully these two lovable NEETs

Attached: D980l3FUcAUbTB_.jpg (1280x1440, 191K)

>Do you know the feeling of trying your best to win the favor of someone, but only to end up being abandoned without any progress?
F

Because he had friends and family back home? And what does he do after revenge?

I'm normally not a fan of misunderstanding comedy but this one has been great so far.

Where my Kazuma-mains at?

Attached: k.jpg (480x480, 21K)

The table of contents gives chapters 11 and 12 as Fiancée Rosetta and Engagement Ceremony.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-17 00-13-29.png (427x1049, 52K)

I can't wait to see the reactions. Rosetta breaking down. Marie and Tia going nuts. Wallace and Kurt losing their shit when they see everything go down. It will be glorious.

>Marie and Tia going nuts.
Marie thinks its a great idea. She's 2000 years out of the loop. Did you not read today's chapter?

Marie doesn't know how far the Claudia family has fallen. And there may be Tia raising a fuss and fanning the rivalry flames.

i´m still waiting for the moment when kazuma uses steal on emilia, fucking subaru i hate him so much, he could easily avoid all of the shit that happened but no
>uuurrr durrr emilia cute she smile durrrr uurrrr
i´m not even a rem fan but he´s just fucking autistic

Attached: 25929458763.jpg (281x281, 6K)

Really? I can never get enough of it since it comes in so many flavors. Once I get bored of one kind I just read another kind. I'm still looking for more like AWE where the MC keeps getting into trouble due to misunderstandings thanks to his shortsightedness and greed while making huge messes for everyone who also misunderstood thanks to their own shortsightedness and greed. I don't even remember any nip or gook series going to such lengths of making such a jinx MC for a comedy story.

>And what does he do after revenge?
Go insane.

>Subaru never dies once/gets to use the one actual power he has
I was pretty disappointed by this.
>Respawns don't work in IQ world
That's dumb.

Attached: 1489796466913.jpg (1648x940, 130K)

>latest chapter of LotM got Pooh'd
uh-oh

The chinese fear the progressive policies The Fool is having Audrey implement.

Business idea: Yakuza reincarnated as Villainous Duke Daughter.

It's over.

Attached: 1499426635062.png (1008x720, 460K)

>I now increased the previous chapter erased content, but does not know when will be deleted, later was also, I do not know that can also create again this book, when wrote, un, compared with front one hour, I am now tranquil, did not speak any extreme words, and everyone looked and treasures, I will continue to write, until writing, wrote motionless, I will not need others' wrong to punish my reader, un, on like this.

Attached: 1534607284356.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

>Aslan
EVERYONE IS HERE

Is their even any Yakuza type stuff in Isekai?
The only one i can think of is Mushoku tensei

Taiwan my ass I told you faggots pooh will get it's pound of flesh. Thank God I didn't pick this up.

that story is immoral and corrupting to the delicate minds of the noble and patriotic communist chinese reader

seething
don't think this was ever confirmed. Satella still has control over his heart so he should be able to respawn.

It was stated you couldn't be reincarnated which was directed at the Konosuba group. So I guess it is still possible for him to return by death, maybe they'll make an episode out of it for season 2. I don't really see how they'd make a death scene for him in IQ though with how light-hearted it is.

>new translator picks up series
>they start from the prologue instead of where the last translator left off
oh, that's cool... i can keep waiting for another few months to start reading again

Attached: 1445885815285.png (234x302, 119K)

Yeah because nobody trusts anyone and TL1 might throw a fit and delete all of his earlier chapters leaving TL2 stranded.

>she just disappeared
That drive me fucking CRAZY

again? i don't see it any sign of it on the usual mtl sites

>Some evil cultist were trying to sacrifice everyone in a train
>Klein killed everyone who was trying to do that
>A faggot complained about the sacrifice part to Qidian
>They deleted this part
>Author got fucking pissed

which chapter is the author's note?

Volume 5, chapter 21.

There was a new manga announced recently in the same magazine that has Black Lagoon that was about a Yakuza member who dies and is reincarnated as a princess.

>Yakuza member who dies and is reincarnated as a princess.
Some kingdom he's gonna build.

Attached: 1537910306696.png (1159x1008, 1.06M)

>harem are all midgets for Imagining
God forbid there would be a tall woman around MC. Makes me think Michio is double-based for bying tall Vesta.

Attached: 1552952503081.png (1280x1819, 2.14M)

>Nips reached a pointed where they don't even try to make their MCs young again for the sake of self inserting

That's okay if only they weren't still retarded about intimacy.

Attached: 1550330595365.jpg (917x562, 98K)

One of my favourites.

Did you know that there is a short sequel?

Attached: 1549192264061.jpg (659x769, 89K)

exhentai.org/g/996587/ec0fb4d88a/

Enjoy it while exhentai still exists

Based yakuza granpa

Attached: 1545962753360.png (85x128, 11K)

what's the deal with the grid-like image degradation that gets worse near the bottom of each page
it's worse than watermarks

Attached: png.png (795x1120, 1.19M)

>death by pinecones
How terrifying.

Attached: 1553315536225.jpg (728x1032, 280K)

>moves is hand to her crotch
Jesus take a hint faggot.

Attached: 1552010342027.png (728x448, 206K)

And which isekai is this?

Kane Boukensha but it's native.

Is it ever worth watching Re;Zero's anime?

Seems too edgy for me.

Attached: 9U4ZcI4.png (412x353, 90K)

yes, episode 15 ending is pure kino that you really can't replicate in text.

No it's shit, particularly the MC is.

Attached: 1547591954968.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

Are they going to add Van to the next one?

Attached: 1525307472651.png (721x1026, 833K)

>Van the Cuck

Attached: 1555527923445.jpg (320x325, 26K)

>Cuck
Explain.

Attached: 1527456209484.png (697x1024, 661K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

I've seen this brought up a few times. What's the deal with it?

It's shit story popular among tumblerinas about a female who had everything handed to her.
Literally helps his girls get pregnant by other males.

>Literally helps his girls get pregnant by other males.
What's wrong with that? He's the King/Ruler. Nothing wrong with helping your subjects make more subjects in my opinion.

Attached: 1529472761641.png (2160x3840, 2.84M)

He lets his girl get ganbanged by tons of dudes and helps her get pregnant from them.
He then has to raise the kid and listen to her talk about how she fucks all those guys while he keeps quiet and becomes sad each time.

>What's wrong with that
What's wrong with other men fucking your bitches?
Nothing but only if you're a filthy cuck.
Jesus Christ well don't just go ahead and say it plaintext I think my eyes are going to vomit

Attached: 1552210987531.png (1326x455, 455K)

One, those girls where never his in the first place.
Two, he solves a problem they had a species.
So what part of this is cuckery to you?

Attached: 1539041177386.png (610x898, 569K)

>Sharing your toothbrush
Pathetic.

>those girls where never his in the first place.
Certainly not after letting other dudes fuck them.

Attached: 1557881085909.jpg (671x944, 163K)

Ah, so you're either meming or stupid. Got it. Carry on.

>So what part of this is cuckery to you?
This entire post

Attached: 1547323091845.png (1039x601, 130K)

Still better than being a cuck.

Attached: 1552907914487.png (2048x1302, 2.6M)

They love him and yet go through with it, the other girls even have to stop them from talking about the gangbangs because vancuck is sad.
Fuck off roastie sympathizer

>the other girls even have to stop them from talking about the gangbangs because vancuck is sad.
Could you please stop?

Attached: 1543578534868.jpg (200x349, 34K)

It's boring. That's all. is talking about Death Mage.

Google MTLs better than lnmtl.

>Author got fucking pissed
With that bit deleted it goes from Klein getting on a train to Klein killing and replacing the train staff for no reason. I'd be fucking pissed.

After reading the proper translations. It doesn't look like it was anything too serious.

>a Yakuza member who dies and is reincarnated as a princess.
sold

Attached: 1533626800282.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

The bigger problem is the author's reaction.

>mfw sacrifice in every chapter from now on

Attached: 1547672583650.png (1440x900, 873K)

TL2 should copy all of TL1 first and when it's deleted post that again.

Some variety is good, but he should have gotten someone taller without the airbags. Tall and flat is superior.

Good luck MD would just nuke it.
Any kind of site with big auditory starts to enforce sissy rules on uploaders.
>shitting on airbags
What a pleb.

Attached: 1542848277879.png (1447x2095, 3.34M)

>Tall and flat is superior.
That's just a man with a pussy.

I was thinking about WN not manga, but that is a problem with MD caring, especially when other sites don't. Would posting manga urls in a credits page get nuked too?

>other sites
Are mostly aggregators that rip from sites like batoto and MD my point is when any content hosting site gets Big - they turn mental and take a road down the drain: batoto, MD, tumblr, youtube, you name it.
>manga URLs in credits
>in an image
Yeah nobody would follow that you're underestimating how lazy people are.

Fucking hell I hope this doesn't fuck the author/novel up. China is a goddamn hellhole.

There is even less reason to start reading anything from China.

Chinks at least try to be creative from time to time. Nips gave up on that since the isekai boom.

Maybe user is scared of women?

Cuttlefish is a huge westaboo. "Western" through a Chinese lens comes off fresh.

>maybe
>hellhole
Well at least they're not skipping capitalism step on the way to communism.

The anime completely butchers it so no. Don’t watch it.

Is that how it's spelled?

Attached: file.png (399x582, 191K)

>These are isekai housewives

Attached: X7.jpg (950x1362, 840K)

>has superhuman strength
>use weapons

Attached: X22.jpg (1900x1362, 1.77M)

Weapons are force multipliers.
I think dur is obligatory for any holy sword then just put whatever. durandildo.

Attached: 1556122667951.png (905x1300, 378K)

To be fair, Naofumi, Diablo and Rimuru are more typical isekai protagonists. The original four are quite weird by isekai standards. (Diablo in particular is living the dream.)

Just in like my cheating doujins.

Attached: 1552058788480.jpg (1689x950, 641K)

>Diablo in particular is living the dream
You're goddamn right!

Attached: 1538789051866.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

>they didn't use the superior manga design

Attached: kenjivomit.png (680x855, 2.42M)

Had to always replace one every time she uses it

>breaks a fucking mithril sword

I think Milim had this issue Rimuru just made her gauntlets.

Attached: 1546294194796.gif (540x304, 1.65M)

Milims gauntlets were made to reduce her strength so she doesn't wreck the town.

bump

>The original four are quite weird by isekai standards.
If they went for generics they would blend together.

If you have nothing to talk about then at least delete your post when you bump.

>Manga only fag

he's not wrong, manga kumo looks better than LN kumo

>starting Kumo with LNs
Enjoy waiting years for it to catch up with WN. At least manga has good art as a reason to read it.

Do we have any news about tardwrangler? We already caught up with japanase release and it's a been a year since the last volume.

>Megumin + Darkness
They have one offensive move between them.

>catch up with WN
Gladly: that eye-bleeding horrible MTL gap for hundreds of chapters is insurmountable.

Attached: 1536524318899.jpg (561x384, 51K)

Okay crybaby. How can you even enjoy isekai as a whole if you can't get through that?

Easily there's fuckton of other more-or-less decently translated series.

Attached: 1548590325483.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

And most are shit, decent translation can't help with that.

It's out.

Attached: 1560346592822.jpg (860x1225, 190K)

>most are shit
Are you speaking objectively?

>Respawns don't work in IQ world
Respawns not working for the Konosuba gang actually makes a lot of sense.

Kazuma is pretty much the only character in Konosuba who respawns, and those respawns are facilitated by Eris in heaven. However while in the IQ world, Eris is unavailable.

It ties into a light novel spoiler where the thief Chris is actually Eris in a transformed state. One can assume that she's locked in this state and unable to access her god powers while in the IQ world, and therefore unable to facilitate respawns. Hence why 'Chris' informs Kazuma that there's no respawns.

where?

where can I get their pre movie minifilm?
cant even find any non dead torrent

>spoiler

Attached: 1551533812753.jpg (466x435, 65K)

Cute little whore.

Attached: Haru the Hoe goes on Vacation (nt).png (1400x1977, 2.31M)

Not everyone on this board reads the source material, user.

Are you telling me the most profitable isekai ever doesn't belong to Kadokawa? Kek. I can't even imagine how much they're seething.

I didn't it's immediately obvious when Eris says she comes down to play around.
This is on the level of Bookworm MC not immediately hugging damn magic trees to cure her mana ebola.

>the same face
>the same voice actor
only low iq retards didn't realize that chris = eris.

Attached: 1553805696247.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

It's their time, Imagine Subaru and Kazuma reaction knowing Saito got laid and married

Attached: SaitoandLouise.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Maine is a dumb girl though, like canonically a dumb bookworm who can only practice what she memorizes and has a hard time connecting the dots. She was also ill for a long time and lived in drastic conditions compared to her former life when she was already almost a useless neet to begin with. It would have been game over for her had not 90% of the cast in the story been good people who covered for her shortcomings and helped her mature far past what the people of her old life did.

Like imagine if she were reincarnated into the RI world, how long would she have lasted? 3 days?

>RI world
What?

Attached: 1535249038039.jpg (213x462, 26K)

No one cares about Zero no Tsukaima anymore, user.

>Those saggy tits
Why they allowed that faggot to do that?

Reverend Insanity.

I do

Don't pad-shame her.
Oh yeah I need to read that but Is it completed? Because Pooh menace is real I was burned by RTW like hell I'm picking anything threatened by Red Axe.

>Because Pooh menace is real I was burned by RTW like hell I'm picking anything threatened by Red Axe.
RTW author just grew tired of his own novel.

Who wouldn't get tired under the constant threat of pooh?

Oh yeah did LOTM author also got tired of his own novel just yesterday?

I don't know I stopped after awhile because it's one of those novels where I enjoy it far more when I can binge it. Even if I don't use that world, something simple like the Mushoku Tensei world where you got a literal god actively trying to fuck you over would get Maine killed very easily because she's not like Rudi who can think normally on his feet. Rudi is a completely average man with average talents, and he nearly died many many many times. Someone like Maine who at first couldn't keep her autism about books down even in the face of life threatening danger would not have survived. Even if she were given the golden route of replacing Nanahoshi her retardation and lack of common sense would have assured she would never have wielded the same level of power as Nanahoshi which is what kept her safe long enough for Rudi to befriend her. A Maine that has no magic, gets magic aids, no long term plan, autistic obsession over books, and a near complete lack of social skills outside of those learned from books, would quickly go into debt at the academy and piss off many people willing to deal with her. Even Orsted's name can't protect her when most people back then didn't even knew who Orsted was or even knew that Orsted was her backer.

Did you guys even read RTW? It's quite obvious RTW author had no idea about what to do with the novel anymore. Pooh menace just made him hit the final nail in the coffin.

Have you really tried mtl'ing japanese?

That's overlord though, maybe mushoku tensei if the anime is good.

Nope, just pissed off about the censoring stuff.

Yeah I did and he had entire other faction to defeat in naval warfare before being Poohed. You just can't have dudes ascending to goodhood in china.

Overlord only has the LN sales to brag about. Slime has both the LN and the manga.

Don't post the recently deceased.

Attached: SIX ANIME SEASONS OR THE SKELETOR GETS IT.jpg (700x460, 192K)

>he had entire other faction to defeat in naval warfare
My Father in Law is Lu Bu managed to finish the story in only 950~ chapters and it has multiple occasions of naval warfare if that's what you're looking for.

There aren't a whole lot of details on that but it sounds like it was censored by the platform for child-friendliness rather than by the government for illegal content. Fingers crossed that he'll only have to change the age rating / lose some of his audience.

A joke seems to have gone over your head. is drawing a parallel with Cuttlefish to insinuate that Er Mu did not get tired of writing Release that Witch.

Then you know that RTW had become a fucking mess for while then. Being Poohed was just the last excuse he needed to give up on the novel.

>You just can't have dudes ascending to goodhood in china.
What is the entire genre of Xianxia? Also like half the finished Xuanhuans.

OL has the anime disk and streaming sales too and mobage which is bigger than slimes.

>had become a fucking mess for while then.
It did not you retards all dropped it on Dreamworld which turned out to be very relevant to plot and worldbuilding later on. It was consistent and after defeating demons on Eastern Front Roland would have to secure it from Ctulhu Navy then there was that Mermaid coming back with all the intel from hollow earth then the ascendance pit at the edge of the world then Apostles battle in Dreamworld.
It even got a manhwa or whatever chinks call.

TL;DR: No, RTW wasn't a mess, it had well-knit plot going on right track before being poohed stop being a retard, if such thing is even possible to you.
Yeah but they bend heaven over after cultivating rather than ascending to divine, I think.

Hey so I haven't even started RTW yet, only glancing over the webcomic, did MC actually get a harem or is he forever Anna only like you people kept talking about author's wife getting in the way?

No harem wife ruined it rip best girl Veronica, poohed in 2019.

Dunno about the mobage, but as far as I remember, OL anime sales wasn't nothing noteworthy

Just Anna. He was clearly meant to end up with Nightingale as well but it ended up not happening.

Leak. First episode starts out with an abandoned school, only Vanir is around and is confused, he then meets Hamsuke and then Cocytus. At-least that is what some nip said was leaked, which is something I expect and would be obvious instead of season 2 starting like any other episode (while they are in class)

>It did not you retards all dropped it on Dreamworld
No, I didn't.
>TL;DR: No, RTW wasn't a mess, it had well-knit plot going on right track before being poohed stop being a retard, if such thing is even possible to you.
Yes, it was. The powerlevels became a fucking mess and everything Roland had to deal with that was lol nuke.

I don't understand why anyone would want more isekai trash.

it's in the 2400s the author said if they take it down he'll just go to another site

>The powerlevels became a fucking mess
All isekais suffer from that it's not limited to just RTW nor it was an issue because he was going to fight enemies out of his element: a fucking tentacle xenomorph navy from the hollow earth ocean.

Except he did not: Pooh took care of that.

Because modern world is shit and is slowly but surely squeezes anything inherently human out of people.

Attached: 1555983926121.png (1024x522, 82K)

Isekai is like monarchy. It's mostly trash but sometimes you get lucky.

Attached: 800px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (800x1200, 196K)

Good just end the shit instead of stalling you fucking hack.

If you put fucking in a description it reads like you're 10.

Sue me.
War was going on and if not for pooh menace it would've kept going on longer and then Roland had to take out another faction before finally ascending. It was only rushed because of bleak censorship prospects.

Attached: 1545777489400.jpg (677x646, 85K)

There was already talks/mention of Quartet airing in spring half a year before it even aired, so no, we won't see a second season this year. I'd rather not see a second season, last season threads were absolutely toxic, the Ainz & Aqua spam was fine and entertaining but then some idiot mentioned K3 civilization and gods and Reinhardt...

Attached: conspiracy.png (1616x885, 380K)

>Sue me.
You do you, but for your sake please understand that it makes it hard to take you seriously.
The way you're using fucking gives me middle-school flashbacks of hyper kids trying to convey their excitement.

I like it, overlord and maoyu mix.

Attached: maou-gun-saikyou-no-majutsushi-wa-ningen-datta.jpg (950x1351, 919K)

>it makes it hard to take you seriously
Not my problem though it's probably rum talking.

Attached: 1550467568329.jpg (799x668, 89K)

To be fair ainz could beat a K3 civilization

>2 chapters
Don't start that shit. Magic is inherently unbeatable without magic.

Attached: 1562738954005.jpg (763x1080, 250K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_fgns9c.zip.png (1038x643, 429K)

It doesn't have slave harem fuck off

Attached: 1539518483205.jpg (1676x943, 832K)

>Don't start that shit. Magic is inherently unbeatable without magic.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

To an oblivious observer.

Attached: 1550859391287.gif (498x260, 2.28M)

Most things worth doing are worth doing well.

>find an isekai that I'm hyped for AND actually updates at a daily rate (and is not chinese)
>still want MOAR

I want more pirate rape

You catch up to the raws for Liam in 27 chapters. The raws were released 1 day apart each but had a hiatus between every volume.

It's a real shame we haven't gotten a moment off Kazuma going ultra spiteful. Those moments are truly his best.

Kazuma became dull after Konosuba went full rom-com.

Doesn’t matter, non magic won’t hurt ainz and wish/wci is beyond tech.

>non magic won’t hurt ainz
That's a clear lie. His buffs only immunizes him from a certain level of physical damage, namely level 60 and below. He certainly has equipment and buffs and consumables that can render him even more sturdy against physical power, but even Ainz has admitted before that in his old world the nukes in Shadowrun Tokyo can easily ruin Nazarick simply due to sheer brute force and scale, which is why he was shown to be worried about nukes in the Tanya crossover.

It would all depend on how strong someone is physically. Look at the dragon lord he fought in Evileye's side story, while the body is formed by magic it is still using physical mass to deal damage. If we go by your logic even if you dropped a mountain the size of Jupiter on Ainz he would take zero damage, and that simply isn't true.

That said whether Ainz would lose to Reinhardt is another thing altogether, and very hard to truly determine objectively and conclusively because there's no way to really measure things together. Something as simple as say mana density would have a large difference in speculation for these crossover fights. For example if isekai world A had 1000% more mana/energy/qi/etc than isekai world B, then it's possible that a villager in isekai world A who has a hard time lifting logs could potentially lift mountains if he were to be placed in isekai world B supposing isekai world B sustains his strength and doesn't have it all leak out gradually turning him weak.

With Isekai Quartet, all isekai members are transported into the Kadokawa high school world, so all previous rules/mechanics/etc are heavily influenced by it, just like how Eris cannot rez anyone. What this means is that the IQ world naturally has a higher standing than all the other worlds of the other isekai characters, and that's the most important part.

TL;DR stop arguing and have fun.

Not the same guy but Overlord only has 2 official crossovers and Tanya isn't one of them.

I just binged all 454 TL'd chapters of ToMA because some user said that the MC dicks a lesbian straight.
Now, I enjoyed the ride of magical postdoc research and the cute fairly-slow burn romance between the the MC and the lesbo.
BUT HE DIDN'T DICK HER YET
FUCK
WHEN WILL NATASHA GET THE LUCIEN EVANS D

It's going to take a while, user. First, you will have to deal with Natasha trying to turn Lucien into a woman, so she can fuck him. After some characters convince her that it's fine to be straight then you will get that.

Shit, any other novels that have romances that fall between chink 'rape as a battle tactic' and nip celibacy?

New Mad Dog Scarlet

Attached: y26.jpg (800x1138, 616K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

You seriously need to get laid.

What are some isekai with a lone adventurer or only one companion? They can have some temporary buddies but I'd rather they not be the focus.

Isekai Sage/Slime Tamer if you think tamed monsters are not companions

Attached: z2 (1).png (1452x1032, 2.36M)

I was about to post this in the beastgirl thread but i found this one was the right thread. In any case, goddamn it guys i just can't, this is too much. I read the LN but having visuals hits much harder.

Attached: S21.jpg (1080x1536, 1.04M)

>Oh noes, if we piss her off too much she will destroy the world
>proceed to treat her like shit

Otome World People I swear

Everyone in that goddamned country lucked out that she's a reincarnated person and can control herself better.

Attached: S22.jpg (1080x1536, 985K)

Is she basically Otome Michael Jackson?

So who do you think was more in the wrong in the relationship? Don't get me wrong, the guy registering the things under his name was a dick move.

Attached: y29.jpg (1114x1600, 825K)

Him, for lack of communication, and then springing the annulment on her. If your relationship is falling apart don't just jump to another woman without saying anything. You have to tell your partner how you feel about everything if it's falling apart for you. Though they are both idiots for keeping going without caring for one another as long as they did, he did vastly more wrong than she did, and most the things she did wrong he was just as bad at.

>That's a clear lie.
You're clearly a retard he's immune to low-level enchantment damage = weapons without mana cannot hurt him.

What are some revenge isekai where the guy taking revenge is a legitimately bad/evil/rotten person and the people he's crushing are heroes who had the misfortune of going against someone with the power of a reincarnator or whatever else?

Nidome makes me roll my eyes with how it bends over backwards to turn things into an edgier heroic plot, that's basically about a guy who was tricked by villains getting a second chance to save the world. Takes all the edge out if it's against bad guys.

Yes.

then you're not looking hard enough

Attached: chrome_5fNkd35ArV.png (768x208, 39K)

>watching anime movies
>in 2019
They don't exist stop lying.

Why are Native Villainesses so vastly superior to Isekai'd Villainesses

Because native noble upbringing usually involves aptitude for stabbing 9 generations of your enemies to death, if neded

>now both princess pissed off dukal house
Do they want coup? Because that's how you get a coup.

Attached: 1563173772471.png (376x824, 356K)

A very accurate depiction sasuga your majesty

Attached: 1556041474600.jpg (800x1138, 640K)

>beating up dozens of people
>in a corset
No fucking shit you'd go down Scarlet what were you thinking?

Attached: 1552891306020.jpg (800x1138, 805K)

To be fair, she did finish beating them up before she went down, even had some time to talk after it all. Who knows how many people she could have gone through without the corset on.

>Claudia The White Wash

Which Gacha game is that prince playing, I wanna whale to get that 5 Star Ultra Rare Scarlet

Sauce?

artist::"mizu"

Oh shit, how didn't i recognize his work. Thanks user

>Russian got isekai'd into an otome world as a villain
>First significant thing she did was to create a tracksuit and popularize the slav squat

Is this real?
Tracksuit is just comfy all-purpose wear.
"Gorka" suites popular in Russia among /out/ and /k/ are just sturdier hacki-colored tracksuits. Essentially any military uniform is.
Squatting on shitter is very healthy though.

Attached: 1551560330847.jpg (1676x943, 664K)

I took this screenshot from episode 12 of Isekai Quartet, right after the clown announces the transfer students.

It's after the scene goes to black; I've turned up the contrast here.

What is it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 12 [1080p] 00:10:29.254-0002.png (1920x1080, 14K)

It looks like you have too much free time on your hands user

Look at the thing below the centre point in the image.

Wtf is it?

Death knight-kun

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.02_[2019.06.11_19.40.54].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Should I read re-zero ln, manga or just watch the anime?

>Shit:Zero
Just kill yourself my dude that would be for the best.

>848x480

Why did Megumin and Emilia never interact?

Depends, the LN is enjoyable but isnt very translated. Only 1 volume after where the anime ends is translated. The WN has up arc 4 (right after the anime) 5 and 6 translated however 5 and 6 are missing random chapters for some reason.
Season 2 is most likely only going to cover arc 4 as its long as fuck so you're probably better off just watching S1 and waiting for S2 and hopefully by then arc 5 and 6 will be fully translated.