Kaguya

Kaguya is a very diligent girlfriend

FINALLY more prez-kaguya. Thank you Aka

Attached: 2453456376874785.png (801x331, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ije0VD3
twitter.com/sakayama_shinta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can be your daddy in the house
or
your daddy in the east

>they kept it
MY SIDES

Attached: x18.png (1000x1541, 2M)

High quality editing.

High Octane Chaos is coming.

What would be the easiest way to trick Chika into having sex?

Gentlemen, behold

Attached: 1565913132738.jpg (1198x960, 612K)

make her think it's a game or something

Attached: 1553471031544.png (1032x671, 204K)

Cute.

Attached: x9.png (1000x1531, 1.79M)

Imagine the smell of that blanket.

Yes, Miko is cute. Tell me something I didn't know.

Anyone have the full shitty release that was uploaded to mangadex first

By being direct and frank, she is frankly the most mature person when it comes to relationships.

imgur.com/a/Ije0VD3

Remember when this manga was good?

Tell her it'll help her lose weight.

Leave Ishigami to me.

Attached: _nakano_miku_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_kongbai_e20fdc8a542197068c34e7f3b6f24fc3.jpg (1464x2347, 1.43M)

Back off, Ishigami is mine.

Attached: IshiMio.jpg (781x1105, 184K)

This but 100% unironically. This latest chapter is how Kaguya-sama should be

Aren't you done losing to Yotsuba yet?

Really
>fun romance
>retarded characters overthinking stuff
>stupid but ultimately irrelevant misunderstandings
>someone getting his plan fucked over by Fujiwara et al
This chapter was classic Kaguya and a return to form.

Nice

Attached: x19 (1).png (580x894, 377K)

T H E D A D D Y I N T H E E A S T

"I am a virgin and I don't know how to treat a girl right in bed... you're the most intelligent girl I can trust, can you help me?"
>Praising her
>Coming to her for help first
>Wanting to be taught

MY NAME IS

You called?

Attached: undefeated_of_the_east.jpg (960x720, 141K)

you forgot the more important point:
>you must not be Prez

Damn she's like THAT?

Completely agree.

Reminder that Maki is best girl. She nows to exit when a thot appears. Other girls would be around snooping.

Attached: page.png (747x453, 431K)

i hope they keep any mention of papa shirogane in red like the minotour in house of leaves lol

I hate this so called daddy. His jokes are lame, the comedy scenes with him are bland, and he always slacks off while Prez and Kei do the work.
He probably doesn't even provide a quarter of the earnings of the whole family. No wonder his wife left him.

Slut

N

A

O

I love how big of a step this page is for this manga

E A S T S I D E D A D D Y

Differs from panel to panel, but she's relatively stacked. She's bigger than Osaragi.
Remember. All the dumb drama is just lead up to more stupid shenanigans in the end.

Attached: f006.jpg (830x1200, 227K)

I hope Miko dies.

DADDY RISES IN THE EAST
There is no escape in the east! Kaguya must leave Japan with President!

Attached: papagane greatest.jpg (1464x1200, 616K)

She will. In childbirth. Just to make Ishigami even more miserable.

>thatsthepoint
He's useless and embarrasses anyone involved with him through association.

I am interested in reading the manga, did Kaguya and president fuck yet?

No, Kaguya ends up leaving Prez for Mikado
She sends a DVD of her breaking up with him while she gives double peace signs

Why does Kaguya hate Papagane when he'd be a better father to her than Ganon?

She doesn't hate him, she's just embarrassed by him

It will take 500 chapters to decide who will undress first. Then 500 more chapters to decide who will cum first.
>President, you're so horny. How cute.
>President, you're so weak and clumsy in bed. How cute.

so kaguya is still a virgin? are the other female characters virgins? (this is an important question and will decide whether or not I read the manga)

Kaguya stinks

That's Lino

when's the prez's harem?

Attached: K4cZK6q.jpg (834x1250, 318K)

That's her blanket.

>are the other female characters virgins?
There's a reoccurring side character couple who gets together early in the manga and is confirmed to be fucking on the regular.

Attached: Volume6-01.jpg (603x862, 134K)

the Fujiwaras are semen demons tho

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kaguyasama_wa_Kokurasetai_11_720p0012.jpg (271x720, 106K)

Say what you want, but it's canon that prez has erotic dreams with Chika's boobs.

It's so nice to actually get progression after 150 chapters.

BASED

>ask if she wants to go work out normally
>hang for the day
>get a bite to eat
>go back to your place
>convince her that sex can help burn off the lunch you ate
>???
>profit!
Simple as that.

Has there ever been another body drawn as deliciously detailed as hers?

Attached: hm.png (751x482, 244K)

come on fujiwara isn't that dumb

I'm not as butthurt about "drama" as everyone else here, but this chapter was really refreshing to read lol.

>tight dresses that shown every nook and cranny, especially the belly button

Attached: OECRhKd.jpg (326x433, 22K)

there's a character who recently went through massive drama due to being a virgin

Fuck this chapter was so good. I'm surprised at how slow the thread is, looking back the first thread yesterday didn't even blow up, just sailed on past page 10 with a mere 508 posts

Attached: 1565234747449.png (888x1242, 348K)

I want Onoderass.

remember when people thought you'd do something with your life

No drama, no sluts, means no arguments.

I can't believe I missed it.

Because this manga is a flop only retards still read this shit manga after Prez turned into such a insecure loser.

Good chapter.

President has a seventh sense for thirsty girls I see.

Attached: NAUGHTY GYARU.jpg (2508x3541, 801K)

Assuming Hayasaka can't neutralize El Grande Padre, any ideas how it's going to play out?

My expectations are one of those:

a) Papagane trolls both of them with nonchalant comments
b) Papagane gives them some actually useful advice
c) Pagagane spots them, but let's them be because he knows it would be shitty to interfere
d) Papagane doesn't even meet them, but has some other (shady) business to attend, maybe even meeting with this (ex-)wife, to set up a future Mamagane arc

So is there like, actual romantic progression later in the story?

Yes, the main characters have been on seven dates and can't control their biological urges any longer.

Yeah, but they wouldn't try to strike up a conversation and thereby interrupt the date. Kaguya's friends would.

Hayasaka directs Papagane into Ishigami and Miko instead.

we never have chapters on friday

Attached: 1547598864665.png (539x352, 185K)

What sort of asspull will he pull to save Kaguya's date from the 'wara?

Attached: aka3.png (138x140, 37K)

El Grande Papagane is known to be THE most hung daddy in the east, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like a jewel from a dragon's neck", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed every Hayamommy's ass.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Papa barely able to force it past the knob, and her paddy ass moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her potato cunt clamping down on Papa's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

It's obvious Hayasaka will try to draw her attention and that's how they'll end up involved in that tag game.

Because the first thread yesterday was already nearing bump limit when the scans + translations came out. Most people chose to move to the second thread.

Charagis the best chad in this shit!

Attached: Osaragi toguo.jpg (1003x448, 47K)

NO NO NO FELLOW WAIFUNIGGERS THIS CAN'T BE
DADDYCHADS WON THIS TIME, THEY BEAT US HARD
NO NO NO BOYS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????

I'm assuming Hayasaka will have to spend all her power on stopping F, leaving Kaguya and Prez to deal with the other two. From there I can imagine two ways this can go.
1) Kaguya is going to consider Ishimiko a greater danger and evade them. They'll run into Papagane, but he'll basically do what you suggested in c), freaking Kaguya out even more. Prez doesn't notice him;
2) Kaguya decides to evade Papagane. They actually run into Ishimiko and spill the beans, rendering Kashiwagi's struggle after the flashbacks pointless.

Also on a related note, Kashiwagi unknowingly fucked Fujiwara over. Hayasaka doesn't enter the student council room, so F would've been safe from Hayasaka's advances there.

Attached: 1565964586619.jpg (756x514, 80K)

Among the three, the biggest threat is Fujiwara. Ishigami can reach a non verbal agreement with Shirogane and lead Miko somewhere else, while Papagane's teases won't be as effective considering both are already going out.
However if Fujiwara catches them, drama will ensue. I can't explain why but I can't even imagine her taking well the notice that they're dating.

El grande padre Shinomiya Ganan arc WHEN?

Attached: Gannon.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

No this want the way of Soma with NTR family problems and no good conclusion we expect a Axe in the near future.

Attached: 1545728563867.png (417x327, 113K)

Someone make this a movie poster.

>I can't explain why but I can't even imagine her taking well the notice that they're dating.
Assuming she wasn't 100% bluffing in chapter 18, she almost explicitly says that. She hates to feel left out, and that's exactly what happens when someone's being a third wheel to someone else's romance.

Attached: p12.png (806x1250, 322K)

>yfw Aka makes Fuji's drama tenfold of what Ishi's was.

A dash of netorare would really spice up this manga. Anyone else agree?

Die

Agreed this shit is getting way too stale once the Slut wasn't shamed away from appearing in this manga.

Mikado soon

only if applies for the chihuahua.

based ntrwouldreallyspiceup poster

All these newfriends not recognizing the pasta

Attached: 1565041763997.png (593x302, 179K)

Attached: winning.png (215x261, 27K)

All members of the academy shall behave or ELSE
Glory to the Kaguya-sama!

Attached: DESTOROY.jpg (228x249, 24K)

Fatfuck's pure evil

Attached: 1565921843984.png (684x806, 670K)

She needs an architect in her life to be truly happy.

>implying you would have to trick her
Chika is canonically a kinky slut

Attached: chika a slut.jpg (845x1250, 310K)

>Kaguya is going to consider Ishimiko
and supports them
slutbame have her days counted

Kaguya actually didn’t even know what sex was until misunderstanding hijinks at the beginning of the series.

The only female characters who appear on panel who have shagged would be:

Kashiwagi
Hayasaka’s mom
Fujiwara’s mom

Fujiwara has gotten too FAT and she's holding up the plot
How can she teach President how to ballroom dance if she's so top heavy that she falls down onto her boobies and bounces right back up violently like a punching dummy?

I want to eat the fuji!

Attached: 1564704827523.png (591x255, 192K)

Osaragi as well probably.

Attached: Kobachi.png (252x443, 92K)

I know it works well as comedy time, but I was kind of hoping these two were finally to the point where they could just be honest with each other. It feels like at this rate they’re going to be a married couple in their mid-30’s and still playing these mind games. Or worse, they’ll start worrying about expressing affection for their kids. Like

>Mama, you even cut these mini-wieners into the shape of octopuses in my lunch box
>You seem to be spending a lot of time fussing over me
>O kawaii koto

Wrong, Kaguya doesn't give a shit about Miko, she only cares about Ishigami's happiness and that's together with Tsubame.
Pretty much anyone who isn't a disgusting waifufag should support whatever Ishigami wants.

At least Kaguya said she's willing to accept Prez even if he backs off a little bit, and feels guilty over iceing him to the point of hospitalization.

But Prez isn't ready to give up his mommy issues fueled study autism just yet. Studying won't be enough to beat the looming threat of EL HERMANO DE MAKI though.

Glorious NTR awaits.

>I was kind of hoping these two were finally to the point where they could just be honest with each other
what?
is not this enough honesty for you, user?

Attached: 02.png (822x1200, 478K)

Is there anyone capable of defeating El Grande Padre?

go to sleep user

The Fujiwara gang.

Attached: ahkl.jpg (960x639, 63K)

La Madre Del Caos is his only match.

It's better than ever.

You literally tongue the guy on the first confession

I agree. Iino getting ntr'd by Tsubame would be the best.

forgot pic

Attached: file.png (538x237, 222K)

Well, I guess they’ll get there, but the fact that they regressed so quickly after Christmas doesn’t set a good precedent.

Licky Licky

this chapter was a flashback
do not worry, user

>have to constantly watch another girl being lovey dovey with the first boy you opened up to
How high is her Jell/Suffer-O-Meter ? Will it reach Maki's level ?

Attached: wew.png (276x620, 219K)

She needs a good friend like Onodera. They're very similar

CHAOS!!! CONSUME US!!!

>just read the last chapter
holy shit that meme TL

>le meme phrase LOLXDDDXD
it is offensive to the manga and all kaguya readers
I hope JB can save the translation of this chapter
I'm very disappointed with chineseTL

what meme TL
i compared it to the one that was done with Sky in the earlier thread and it was mostly the same

t. JB shill

The doujin artis REALLY, really likes Onodera apparently

Attached: 1528488904212.jpg (566x800, 91K)

if Karen saw them on this date, she will surely go to heaven again

Attached: 735673567456.png (683x434, 228K)

What is his tweeter. Pixiv lacks Onodera

I feel like Miko still thinks Kaguya and Prez are fucking in the StuCo room on the regular, so I don't see why she would be surprised to see them dating. Ishigami wouldn't be surprised either.

twitter.com/sakayama_shinta/

probably because we're waiting for a good translation not some meme secondary translation in red font

What about Chika's older sister? Isn't she a huge slut?

Kaguya shot down all notions regarding her liking prez as far as Ishi is concerned.
He knows she likes someone but not that it's prez.

Most likely she's only fashion slut

Kaguya is shit. Prez deserves better.

Whats this new daddy in the east meme I was away for like a month and what is this

It could go either way with him.
Kaguya did deny it, and Aka said in a volume extra that he accepted it at the time, but there's been hints that he may have figured it out after he got over his fear. Such as leaving them alone together during stargazing before Kaguya even came up with a plan, only to watch and take a picture of the most romantic moment.
Even when they were shopping for Christmas gifts, his guess (which Kaguya confirmed) was that it was a boy she likes at Fujiwara's Student Council Christmas party. It's not exactly hard to figure it out from that, so he's probably just letting Kaguya wait until she's ready to say who it is.

Do you really think the Love Master doesn’t know?

newfags are cool

FUCK you

Considering how evident it was that prez wanted to invite Kaguya to the other festival?
Either he's extremely dense or kind of a cunt.

Imagine if Rei sits on your face haha just imagine bros

>Either he's extremely dense or kind of a cunt
he is at the same level of F

he's somewhat socially stunted because of how much he studies and works

He didn’t have the full context of the situation, someone just suggested he hang out with basically his only friend and he took it. Even if he doesn’t “know” he must at least suspect.

Attached: 3DA8BBBB-0A0F-4B51-A411-ADF776C97E18.png (788x1200, 433K)

Jesus christ Kaguya have some decency

Attached: file.png (1000x1531, 1.88M)

haha it would be so funny, I think it'd be even funnier if she wiggled and squirmed from the warmth of your breath too haha but only as a joke haha

Kaguya worked hard for that, user

God I love F.

>Ah!
>is that the end of handholding time?
Fuck how can a girl be this pure
guess the crippling childhood loneliness will do that to you

>casual outfit Prez

So, when do we get a chapter of Kei trying to dress her brother up well enough to match Kaguya?

>probably

>chika's the kind of girl who enjoys having kisses forced on her
oh god what did hayasaka blindly stumble into

>They show the progression of relationship after the confession

Okay, my opnion on this rose up dramatically (it was still pretty high before), but now we're going into territory only few have dared to tread on.

I hope that as time go, Prez and Kaguya keep on the charade, oblivious to the fact that everyone knows

>now we're going into territory only few have dared to tread on
believe in Aka

I don't really read a lot of romance
Is this rare or something

What was Yea Forums‘s reaction to this?

Attached: 18B567DF-7BC1-4111-A51F-027174B3C1FF.png (859x1300, 325K)

She's too full of herself to put out even for Chad.

They screamed NTR.

I'm not some huge expert on romance-comedy manga but from all I've read most just play the cat-and-mouse game of "will they or won't they" for all of it's run ending right at the confession - some people seem to think that once a relationship is 'done' it's not fun to watch anymore. And that may be true in some cases, but I think it's kind of predictable. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa is the sole exception and it arguably got BETTER after the confession because it opened up grounds for a lot more jokes and so on.

At this point he'd need to really end this manga on a shitty note for me to loose trust in him.

Most romance manga focused on male audience stop after the relationship starts, at best featuring an epilogue afterwards. Manga for girls are more likely to go there, but many still stop when the romance starts. This -especially- true for love comedies, rather than more serious romance series.

People wanted Hayasaka to NTR Kaguya for being a cunt to her.

>because it opened up grounds for a lot more jokes and so on.
The problem with JWWW is that it kept the harem aspect post confession for no reason, way too many girls introduced just to pin for MC.

30+ replies of varying opinion, from AHHH HAYASAKA YOU FUCKING SLUT to AHAHAH FUCK KAGUYA GET NTR'd, what they didn't know is that it actually strengthen Kaguya's trust and bond to Hayasaka AND is a precursor chapter to a based Hayasaka mini rap arc. Truly subverted.

At least she has someone to help her
Maki doesnt
I'd waifu a Maki

All he needs to do to match Kaguya based on their last date is to put on his usual StuCo outfit. Their clothes in the date are a complete reversal of their usual fashion outside Shuchiin.

I want to go back to the good old days, before the gook scans, before the anime.

>A dash of netorase would really spice up this manga. Anyone else agree?
FIXED for you

they were already bad before the anime
you're talking about before jag quit
oh, and hello again kaguyafaggots its been a while

Attached: kaguyafaggots.jpg (725x800, 205K)

And you come back the one chapter otters hate?

im not an otter, i call kaguyafaggots who keep reading even after being bamboozled by aka otters
unfortunately, he did give you what you wanted so ive just been monitoring threads since the second kiss

But it's not bamboozled if it eventually delivers.
Hell, this arc is going to have yet another confession, but this time as clear cut as it gets because Kaguya can't seem to do it properly.

>im not an otter, i call kaguyafaggots who keep reading even after being bamboozled by aka otters
Dumb ESL-kun, I enjoy the manga but I hate the threads having turned into generals because of the anime.

Will El Padre del este and La Madre Sirvienta hook up at the end?

Both are married and one supposedly happy.

Did they fuck?

She can't hold it back

One is divorced and source on the other?

Career advisory
haystack minor asks Haystack Major whether all three of them are gonna grab some food somewhere later
Kaguyas jelly suggests she isnt the third one here

Confirmed Kaguya doesn't event want to fuck Pres. Nice manga retards

Attached: 1vmycs.jpg (638x424, 43K)

Papagane is still married and Hayadad is Ganan's advisor.

It's ok because Iino is about to reverse mating press Ishigami.

That doesn't look comfortable

That's the point

What do you think Miko's confession is gonna look like? Rambling confused tsundere mess because she's still too embarrassed to say anything outright? Borderline yandere psycho shit after she finally breaks?

SHAKE ZULA THE MIC RULA

She's going to rape him on the spot when she finds out about the flower.

Are they doing karaoke?

She still has about 3,5 months before that.

>sm35554788
why is this MAD so "popular"?

Can we go back to only having threads once per week? I say this because the threads are only going to get worse if they keep getting made everyday, especially with the two-week break coming up.

>teenage sex drama
I don't think you can unring that bell.

And why would these user listen to you?
Just avoid the threads, how hard can it be

We've gone a few threads already without a waifu war or retarded drama, surely we can manage.

>get worse
Aren't we reach the bottom?

Attached: terrified.jpg (183x252, 15K)

Why don't you hide the thread if you don't like it, user?
it's that easy, actually

I don't think Miko needs to know about the flower. As has been discussed since long ago, falling for Ishigami as the Sutera Man she's idealized for so long would be something of a lose flag compared to falling for Ishigami as Ishigami. The fact that she's already got a crush on him is what solidifies her as the obvious winner to me.

Right now, I feel like things are building up so that while Miko will be a delusional child in some ways, she'll end up giving a fairly compelling defense when someone questions why she likes Ishigami.

Man, this whole arc leading up to the rap battle was so good.

Sasuga Hayasaka's arc, everything about her is quality without needless melodrama.

For posts like these, people will make threads just to spite you.

>kung-fu movie music starts playing

imagine the hate sex

Fucking finally Aka, after all this Lino and Slutbame shit we're finally getting best pairing
I just have one question for you guys
ISHIDADDYCHADS WW@?

>Slutbame
settle down miko

Papagane isn't divorced, he refuses to file the paperwork because he still loves her.
>haystack minor asks Haystack Major whether all three of them are gonna grab some food somewhere later
>Kaguyas jelly suggests she isnt the third one here
No, it's probably Kaguya. She's sad because her dad didn't care enough to show up himself, but she was leaving with the Hayasakas in the end.
Even so, their family tree in the fanbook didn't indicate a divorce or separation, so they're probably still together.

I'm expecting Miko to mouthrape him.

>waifufags rambling again
Well it was a good thread.

Hayasaka is not a slutbame

Right now, waifufagging is the dramatic plot, at least until the Mikado arc starts.

>Hayasaka is not Tsubame
How can you get those two confused?

Attached: i am the law.jpg (480x556, 92K)

Remember when this manga was good

So has Fujiwara's lesbian christmas revealed yet?

>"don't look at this!" Kaguya says as she points at it and shows it at eye level

Attached: 1565649430284.png (850x1200, 106K)

Fujiwara is really channeling her past life in this page

Attached: Ib - Instant Bullet - Chapter 4 _ The Prologue's End and Checking Your Answers - 25.jpg (1800x1293, 808K)

a and b and then c

Attached: Gender Swap Shirogane.jpg (1886x1842, 873K)

Perhaps I have already written this in current thread, but I'd waifu a Maki
She's cute and endearing, actually cares about people she considers her friends and is in general a nice and lovely lady.
I'd love to go out with her, caring for her, patting her head, brushing her locks and trying to get her to griw out her hair, gifting her handmade stuff like earrings and necklaces with poppy motif, t-shirts with her favorite characters art bleached onto them, homebaked cookies and frilly skirts.
It breaks my heart to see her sad and alone.
Such beautiful little cinnamon roll doesn't deserve such sad fate

What do you think bros, would aka let himself to be bribed to give her happy ending if I offered him a bottle of personally made spiced vodka?

cringe and blogpilled

But Ishigami the flower giver and Ishigami himself are the same person, it’s her distorted perception that makes her think he wouldn’t do such a thing.

With all respects where they are due, fuck you
Maki doesn't deserve her current fate. It's not fair. She's just a product of her toxic family

T. slutbamefag

Kashiwagi will die in labor and Maki will comfort Tsubasa, who in turn will be broken and completely rely on her.
That or the superior Mikado will win her over much to Kaguyas annoyance.

Mikado's her brother you fucking alabamian
Also Nagisa doesn't deserve dying
She's done no conscious wrong to Maki

I just read the first four and very last chapters of this and I can understand why Aka’s editors need to reign him in.

I can’t imagine what it must be like as an artist to be forced to wrap up your story on the spot like that.

I just woke up from a long dream.
I was dreaming about my marriage with my real life fiancee.
By the end of the dream I was dreaming of marrying Kaguya instead.
I think I want to marry Kaguya instead.
S-should I dump my fiancee?

Honestly forgot who he is at this point with all the drama.

Kaguya is not real.
But if you manage to make your girl even in one fifth as cute and sweet as Miss Glacier, you've won in life

No, but you should reevaluate why do you want to marry your fiancee in the first place. Is she like Kaguya?

Any new of the 4koma or there wasn't any this week?

It's still too early for withdrawal syndrome. We've got two weeks left without Kaguya.

I'm glad we can all agree that Tsubame ruined this manga.

Leave Zireael out of it, it's Akas fault

>not miko

Not Ishigami

Not Prez after Aka ruined his character

Is there really no kaguya figs? Wtf, why?

You can interpret that any number of ways. Dreams are usually filled with symbols have some personal meaning to you that might not be the same for everyone. Assuming Kaguya represents your ideal girl, and not something else, here are some things I can think of:

A. As you said, you may want to marry Kaguya (i.e. a more ideal girl) instead.
B. You literally want to marry Kaguya. You want to abandon the normalfag life and become a hardcore buyfag / waifufag and dedicate your life to worshiping the pure 2D goodness of Kaguya
C. Your fiancee is the embodiment of your ideal girl. Congratulations.
D. Your fiancee has the dormant potential to become like your ideal.

It could be way more complex than these things. It really depends on how you felt about the whole thing and it's components. For example, did if feel like the person you were marrying changed, or did it feel like the same entity?
It could also just be your brain sorting thoughts and concepts, and doing whatever brainy stuff brains do when you sleep.
>There is more of gravy than of grave about you. - E. Scrooge

I think they anounced a nendroid and a scale figure, both Kaguya IIRC. Probably revealed in the upcoming months as the Kadokawa marketing team amps up their marketing efforts as the live action is released.

Why is he the best character?

Calm down Sigismund, this poor user cant afford your expertise

Just do what I do and only come to Yea Forums for Kaguya threads every other week.

Based haha poster

Just give up. The trend is not going to change any time soon. The braindead meme spouters are here to stay sadly.

No it wouldn't, it'd just be cringey and flare up the autistic side of Yea Forums.
Could you imagine if there was a beach chapter and the generic tanned dude with white hair from generic mindbreak doujins shows up? Who is going to take that shit seriously?

Yes, that's deeply important too. Miko sees Ishigami as worse than he is, not better, but still has a crush on him. It's impossible for her to be ignoring the worst in him. If she only fell for him after the flower, it'd feel like she was letting her fantasies about the Sutera Person replace or overwrite her prior impression of Ishigami. The effect might be too powerful and create too radical a shift in opinion, tainted by years of imagining whoever it could be.

The way it's gone, Miko is currently in love with an Ishigami who isn't really his best and when he isn't trying to impress anyone. She's seen him gloomy, crying, irritated, treating her with the usual contempt, telling her to go away, and now being her bitch. These are all some good, positive flags for her, because she can't win unless her feelings are real and develop naturally.

The flower thing will probably come up later, but it won't be the trigger for falling for Ishigami. It's hard to tell what else it might be used for. Maybe she'll think someone else sent it and be conflicted. Maybe someone else will notice the flower, like Ishigami himself, because those two have a highlighted difficulty actually letting the other know how they're supporting them. It feels like it's something Ishigami should tell her at some point, though it's hard to tell when would be appropriate for that.

I keep hearing Hayasaka's voice singing "I kissed a girl and I like it."

>im not an otter
>"muh kaguyafigz"

Attached: smug.png (338x463, 99K)

The case of Tsubame Koyasu. She developed her Stand relatively late for a Shuchiin student in response to a difficult breakup with a boyfriend who cheated on her.

「HUMMINGBIRD HEARTBEAT」takes the shape of a watermelon sized eggs with tiny black hearts dotting the shell and robotic legs fasted with a harness at the middle. The top is cracked and two eyes resembling traffic lights, one blue one red peer out from the darkness. The legs end in frog-like toes, allowing it to cling to Tsubame. At the center is an LCD screen with a heartrate reader.

「HUMMINGBIRD HEARTBEAT」has the ability to encase herself or targets in an impenetrable egg-shaped barrier. The trade off for this absolute defense is a complete lack of destructive power—targets trapped in her eggs cannot move but they cannot be attacked, even by her. The requirement for trapping others in an egg is an accelerated heart-rate (above 90 bpm). Even if a target lowers their heartrate back to normal, this is not enough—they would need a subnormal rate (below 50 bpm) to break it. The barrier, both the trapping one (red) and defensive one (blue) can also both be broken if Tsubame’s heart-rate rises above 90, a rare outcome given her athletic training and heart chastened by betrayal. The LCD screen displays her targets heart rate, which she can use as a makeshift lie detector, though only useful against non-Stand users.

are you still bitter about the second kiss, otternigger? get fucked.

Maybe someone will pretend to be the flower giver? There was most likely some asshole who noticed that day where Osaragi wasn't there to hog the male gazes, that Miko is very attractive when she bothers to dress up, and that she's both gullible and weak against compliments.

>Tfw it will be years before we get a Iino figure since she hasn't even been introduced in the anime yet
Why even live?

Onodera will protect Miko if that happens.

l-lewd

Attached: ochinchin.png (1000x1162, 1.72M)

New chapter translation when?

Look at Aka trying to save his dying manga by going back to his roots.

It's too late fool, you've already defiled the Kaguya with your whore Lino threads, and forced schizo bullshit

Attached: nagasweat.png (894x736, 660K)

Wouldn't it be more fitting to make Instant Bullets rather than Stands?

Attached: 8ia7cRp.jpg (595x842, 428K)

Although he told his friend Miyuki his Stand was called 「IN THE END」and hoped he would not look up the musical reference, this was a lie. Like most things, Ishigami is embarrassed by his own true nature manifested in his Stand 「NEON KNIGHT」. It takes the on a human form like Miyuki’s 「R.E.M.」and has decent punching power, though not as much as R.E.M., with a torso of various neon-colored blocks resembling LEGOs like armor covering a bright green head and legs with + shaped eyes and a yellow knights helmet with a crest made of pliable pink glow sticks. The lower leg is actually cut off above the knee with what resembles hot pink running blades. The arms are neon tubes jointed ant the elbows and the right hand can retract and the right arm unfold into a Gatling gun.

This is NEON KNIGHT’s power—it can turn pieces of Ishigami’s body into 3D tetrominos that he can control the size of and “drop” them on any surface. Like Doggystyle or Stone Free, this won’t damage his body as long as his heart and brain are intact, and even these can be turned into blocks for few seconds, allowing him a form of short distance teleportation. The main offensive uses are pinning down things or people by sticking tetrominos to two things at once or completely destroying a layer of matter by a CLEAR. For example, if a person was pinned by Ishigami against a wall by the waist with a layer of blocks 2 wide and the width of their body would make 6 blocks, the layer of their body would be cleared, bifurcating them. Naturally, Ishigami would only CLEAR a truly evil person this way, but he could do it.

Attached: F79A3DAD-AC88-439B-8D70-6C2CC119408C.png (250x250, 92K)

This is my time-wasting exercise, but feel free man.

Is this page canon?

I loved this chapter, it's a great return to old Kaguya and it's good to see their relationship progressing.

Attached: 1558984334323.gif (402x480, 67K)

I'm not saying it's bad, but I wonder what IBs everyone would have on top of stands.

Attached: 1298471248171.png (441x592, 109K)

Well, that would require Miko to trust and believe Ishigami over some dude actively trying to appeal to her tastes to get into her pants.

Go for it, I’ve only read the first few chapters but they seem fairly simple (summoning bombs, controlling a monster that devours and destroys anything). I like Stands because their powers are usually convoluted.

The phrasing there reminds me that as the First Prince from the stories, Miko's story ends with 'casting aside shame'. How powerful will Miko's final form be if that's the case?

>I can't believe the Public Morals Committee would do THAT!

Attached: itsrapetimekaichou.png (354x241, 96K)

Who else here is expecting Mikado to be Miko's real love interest?

He'll be gay for Prez.

Every time you people mention Mikado I remember that's Maki's loser brother even she can bully. The best he can aim for is Moeha.

If president wasn't so horrible at singing would Hayasaka and prez have fugged?

This is gonna happen. Just count on it. Miko will unlock her full potential and freak out after the fact, when she realizes what she did.

The exact moment Aka fucked the shark.

>Well at least the student council is still morally sound...

Attached: 7.png (720x1042, 905K)

Bakaguya has been around since the cold chapter.

Hayasaka couldn’t bed the Prez even when Kaguya was a child (in the doujin). I’m pretty sure he’s as dense as a harem MC with most girls.

Bro he fucking raped it

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Attached: 1565851852258.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Something seems a bit wrong with dressing up a 2 year old as the main love interest in a romantic manga
Unless you had a 2 year old president to balance it out

Attached: PWEZ PWEZ.gif (640x262, 73K)

Exactly

Bakaguya!