5toubun no hanayome

What's the point in making this a mystery if every answer is the same girl?

Attached: 76222230_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFN-j5qDj_A
twitter.com/remurin_madoken/status/1162359622050541569
twitter.com/remurin_madoken/status/1162371210413428736
youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>editor confirmed that Yots is the bride
finally it's over I was a little worried a few times

But muh theories!!!

Attached: 1565113925223.png (2544x2836, 1.4M)

It was fun nonetheless.
Yotsuba won and I'll accept it. Not a bad ending.

I doubt the editor would reveal who the bride is. So him revealing that could just mean she isn't the bride. Or the one who translated is just bullshitting and it wasn't correct.

What did he even say?

What happened?

Oh dear. I really have a bad feeling how much shitposting this will generate.

From previous thread:
> youtube.com/watch?v=RFN-j5qDj_A
Negi's editor interview
>Was the setting of making the heroines quintuplets decided since making the "name" ?
>Yes, for haruba sensei the thought of making the protagonist meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met was interesting and was probably his initial idea so romance with them was his best way of expressing this idea. The series was born in this way.
>Whom would you like to marry among the five.
>At first it was Ichika and Yotsuba but now it's Itsuki. It changed when the anime aired, idk how but Itsuki would be kind of fun to tease with
>And what about haruba sensei
>This has been asked time to time for him but he seems to keep this strong will of loving all five of them equally.
And before anyone jumps into conclusions, it doesn't mean yotsuba is the bride. It just means the editor said negi already planned the lolikano backstory, that's all.

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

editor confirmed in an interview that Yotsuba is the bride

I can't believe Yotsuba won

>Was the setting of making the heroines quintuplets decided since making the "name" ?
>Yes, for haruba sensei the thought of making the protagonist meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met was interesting and was probably his initial idea so romance with them was his best way of expressing this idea. The series was born in this way.
Basically confirming that Yotsuba is the main sister of the series. It was pretty obvious that she was, but he went ahead and confirmed it in an interview.

Reminder 14 lolikanos are the endgame. Anything else is just straight up red herring.

Attached: 1558464109640.png (807x1245, 1.38M)

STOP GIVING ME HOPE THAT ITS YOTSUBA. SHE HAS ALL THE LOSER FLAGS AND WINNER FLAGS ON HER AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. ITS GONNA BE NINO OR ITSUKI AND ITS GONNA UPSET ME WHEN YOTSUBA FINALLY GOES TO NECK HERSELF.

And she'll still lose, fuck you Negi.

Your translation is accurate but doesn't paint the whole picture. Within the subtext of the conversation he heavily implies Yotsuba is the bride. Anyone who understands Japanese can tell as much. Very disappointed he let it slip.

Also
>Haruba sensei has a clear vision of what he wants his readers to feel like for example he wants them to be surprised or make that "the theories are like this" but prove them wrong to make an impact on them so it's like he has something he wants to achieve before going into detail of the manga and to achieve that goal he thinks of how the character or the situation would be to meet that goal . So he has these strings of making it this at first but twist it like this later

To be fair, it works like this
>4 is the lolikano, who's changed too much
>1 is the fake lolikano who propelled her change
>5 is the "present" lolikano who's the exact same as the past one
>23 are fluff with shit side plots
This is funny because you can make a whole
>past vs present
and still have Yotsuba win if it's comparing her to Rena/Itsuki.

t. 1 class of japanese in college

>Very disappointed he let it slip.
I feel the same user. I was looking forward to all the kino moments between Yotsuba and Fuutarou and this dumbass editor ruined it.

>it doesn't mean yotsuba is the bride
It couldn't mean anything else.

>literally saying the core of the story is the MC meeting his first love in the past, but she's a quint so he doesn't know who she is
Negi probably changed it by now, but I wish he just goes with it.

Nino is the bride you fucking retards.

Yes my bride

There, there, falseflagger-kun. You don't have to do this for attention. I'd give it to you regardless.

Negi is a 12D chess grandmaster. Just wait and watch. And they could easily stretch the series to 200ch, there's no reason for them to let it end here.
I just wish we get a lot of fillers with the quints just chilling with Futarou

At least Miku lost!!
I would've liked to see the tears, seething, the reee!! from all meekufags!!
Please, post pictures of your tears!!

Attached: 1565907717954.jpg (360x440, 46K)

wow you must be a great person irl

Please. We're gone through it last thread. It just means negi has always intended yotsuba to be the the one who started it all, but it doesn't necessary mean she's the end.

Attached: 1530164200299.png (283x505, 182K)

Miku may not be the bride in Negi's universe, but the OVERWHELMING poll results show she's the bride in the minds of the readers. Enjoy being homeless in 3 years Negi Fagruba

It still means she was always at the center of whatever he was writing, so that's a big flag in itself.

How does this point to Yotsuba? I'm sorry I'm not getting it at all.

So they just basically confirmed another cycle of quints covers right? I wonder what could it be?

Attached: 1563573407509.png (264x340, 62K)

She is. That's why She didn't get much focus up til this point. It's going to be all Yotsuba very soon and she will win. It's beyond obvious.

Ichicute.

neppah dluow taht yaw on si erehT

Attached: Zetsuba.png (1072x1600, 460K)

Yes, Maruo's bride

Attached: x22.png (2230x1600, 1.42M)

I still like Miku the most even if she's not the bride

Attached: 0f235def3d8ebd46.png (639x630, 681K)

He can always milk the fuck out of Mikufags with shitty AU spinoffs.

Keep crying!!

Gee user, who was Fuuts "first love" in the past, the reason of this change and who now we know is basically the main quint as far as story planning goes?
Here's a hint: not 1235.

But

This just implies that all these flags and this new theory is bullshit as well. They want you to keep steering around thinking it's one or the other. This sounds more like they are intentionally steering you to yotsuba now.

>Negi planned her as the center of the story from the start
>decided the story should be expressed as a romance
>came up with other quints after this was already decided
>pretending anyone else could possibly be the bride
Why are you trying to give other quintfags false hope. It's over. Yotsuba won.

That's the editor, not Negi, the editor is just saying she's the main quint in the story.

>This just implies that all these flags and this new theory is bullshit as well. They want you to keep steering around thinking it's one or the other. This sounds more like they are intentionally steering you to yotsuba now.
That's a fake quote.

I wanted Nino to win, but Yotsuba has been my second favourite since the flashbacks. If she ends up winning it's fine for me.

Attached: !.png (131x121, 8K)

I haven't seen any proof that said Yotsuba is the first love. Just the one who started everything? That could mean a multitude of things. For instance iirc she was the first one to make a confession to him but then said she was joking, kickstarting the confessions. if they mean that then it's not his first love.

>they actually think first girl wont win

Somebody screencap these posts so we could all laugh when Yotsuba inevitably loses

Yep, she won. I'm curious to see how Nino ends up out of the bowl now.

Jesus, it's not like that at all. Just because we know how it starts it doesn't mean we know how it'll end. All quints are in the bowl until the end.

Ah, I forgot to link the tweet.
twitter.com/remurin_madoken/status/1162359622050541569 (embed)
> 5toubun confirmed to not end this year
So you may be right. Future quints cover?

Which one is Negi?

>I haven't seen any proof that said Yotsuba is the first love
The editor saying the story is about Fuutaro's first love being a quint and not knowing who she is.
That's pretty much word of god.

Hopefully with grace.

Uh? Everything is from editor-san.

You all know that this is gonna happen as Mikeks spin-off

Attached: c886501be3f5f0bdce0ebe7ebc0073e1.png (1206x879, 1.46M)

All quint threads are identical and boring. Post good fanart instead.

Attached: __nakano_ichika_and_nakano_nino_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_kongbai__a1502f9c7ad3b05cc5995e5fb7da (2105x1503, 664K)

I got to see Onodera's tits in that so if we get a Miku spinoff like that I'll be pretty happy.

wow you must be a great person irl

Yeah but that doesnt mean it's yotsuba, nor does it mean he will marry his first love.

Yotsuba kickstarted his interest after he met them all. That's all it implies, which means we still don't know who wins.

No no. This isn't even my TL but you're interpreting it too far.
> making the protagonist meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met was interesting
This is literally the premise of 5toubun, it's the start. Not the whole story.
> That's pretty much word of god.
It's from the editor.

Attached: scaredYotsu.png (345x504, 127K)

We do know. Editor just told us. It's Yotsuba.

Where did he say it? Quote it from the vid

>This is literally the premise of 5toubun, it's the start.
Nope, this is the hidden premise of 5toubun, the one that took a ton of chapters to come to light after the start, in the beginning it simply was
>guy tutors quints

Yotsubro can you please stop being so cruel to the other quintbros? Giving them false hope is just mean and Yotsu wouldn't want that. Look even your 44 dubs confirm that Yotsu is the guarenteed bride.

You realize Yotsuba is the quint who's much more similar to Onodera
>hides her feelings
>cheers for the rival
>doesn't take initiative to further her relationship
>wants everyone to be happy

Ichicute!

He didn't. Fags have been trying to tell him off since last thread.

Nah, we already have a magical girl spin-off with Raiha

Attached: IMG_20190816_183253.jpg (1000x563, 133K)

>Yotsubafags acting smug again
Can't wait until she loses.

Attached: 1561921133544.jpg (400x455, 36K)

People who think Yotsuba isn't the winner are the same people who thought no one was in the bushes.

Again I dont see the connection to the name of the manga having anything to do with yotsuba? The name means five equal brides

All i can tell is you are talking out your ass to make a connection to Yotsuba that isn't there.

Attached: 1565992179015.jpg (1378x2039, 182K)

Attached: 1565992088372.jpg (2228x3136, 712K)

Just learn Japanese, idiot. Trying to explain stuff to you is like talking to my 3 year old nephew.

He's shitposting. Don't take him seriously.

So you are incapable of explaining your reasoning. Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like a mikufag to wait forever.

Attached: 1518325743722.png (1338x752, 746K)

But she already won before Miku was even created.

Yeah I figured but I was curious if there really was something to it. It's disappointing how little effort it took to debunk this.

Current chances of winning the bowl for each quituplets
4>>>>5>>>>>>≥3

Attached: 1555627696803.png (746x746, 457K)

it's 100% Yotsuba means the others have al the same chance (0%)

2ch is laughing at us bros...

Attached: 1564650985249.png (275x280, 57K)

>debunk
What was debunked?

>caring what a Mikufag thinks about you

Huh?

The name of the manga isn't the setting of the manga.
The setting of the manga is the MC of said manga meeting his first love and flashforward to the present because now she's a quint and doesn't know who she is.
That's what the editor said, which puts Yotsuba, said first love, at the center of the story, at least in its conception.

How does your point 2 connect to point 3? I can literally swap in Itsuki's name there and it still makes sense.

Why did it translate like this and how is Itsuki not the main heroine of the manga?

Can you not read user?

ichicute

>Yotsuba is a meta winner
laaaaaame and a waste of time

Attached: fdf.png (1666x939, 1.14M)

>Yotsuba, said first love

Except you have not proven Yotsuba is the first love.

Itsuki is a red herring

negi servant WHEN

Attached: ECGj_lJVUAEy8tv.jpg (865x1200, 162K)

She's cover girl, the one that appears first and is at the center of stuff.
Those are bait for the real main heroine.

imagine if Yotsuba loses now the butthurt of all those smug 4fags will be legendary

So Itsuki is the winner? Yotsubafags btfo

Yotsuba losing is the default state of the fanbase, it'll just be expected.

What's the point in being a shipperfag if every series is the same stupid shit?

The manga has.

FUCK Nino

most of Yotsubafags are shipjumpers who change their best girl based of their chances of winning

>What's the point in being a shipperfag
There's never been a point to it. The author could literally go and kill whatever heroine you support and you'd have to take it.

That's reasonable. Thank you user.
It doesn't mean that yotsuba's the bride, but she was always considered a part of the story since the beginning.

Here, he mentions it.
> making the protagonist meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met.
The other user added his own interpretation, but at least this much should tell you the first love refers to yotsuba.

Attached: 1535180340247.png (874x525, 238K)

How does it feel, 1235fags, knowing that Yotsuba already won before your quint even existed?

Seriously? Why? Link?

In the BUTT!

Attached: 1561864280258.jpg (992x1403, 926K)

itsuki is the main cover. itsuki is the one he meets first and kicks off him meeting all the other girls. Logic dictates based on this yotsuba shitpost that itsuki is actually the bride.

Then they aren't yotsubafags, just winnerfags.
Truly sickening.

I feel literally nothing

Attached: 1556369754979.png (797x816, 677K)

CUTE!

Attached: I didn't realize it, but I've come to see the similarities between the characters i like t (588x607, 621K)

I really shouldn't have posted the TL in the other thread.

Anyone who has paid a little attention understands 4 or 5 was most likely to win. And considering Negi hasn't started the fire with Itsuki yet and we're almost 100 chapters in...

What the editor said confirms some things
>Yotsuba is Fuutarous first love
>The story was born from the protagonist not being able to tell her apart from her sisters aka quintuplets
>The lolikano subplot is actually the main plot
>Yotsuba was the first girl the Negi came up with

>Yotsubafags actually taking "this" as some kind of winner flag for their headcanons
Lol. She is not winning this.

you are going in circles, he just says he meets his first love, he doesnt say its yotsuba

Also keyword "FIRST LOVE" that means his next love isn't the same love. So if he indeed means yotsuba, He already told you it's not her.

You're right. She's not going to win... she already won.

>he doesnt say its yotsuba
>he meets his first love
>who turns out to be a quint so he can't tell her apart from the rest
Then please tell us who his first love is now.

>Enjoy being homeless in 3 years Negi Fagruba
Do you even realize how much money he is making every month? Even his daughter is set for life.

Kek.

by that logic Oda would be the richest man on earth

Not nearly enough to be set for life, mangakas with his bigger than this still need to keep working, because it's not nearly enough.
Take death note for example, the author/artist themselves tell you it's not enough and death note was far, far bigger than this.

> He didn't say who the first love was
> We already kew this from day 1 on reading the manga
>Anyone who reads the manga would know this
>Only if you consider that itsuki was actually first since she was literally in the boat with him

>I got to see Onodera's tits in that
Seriously?

It's fine. It'll come up sooner or later.

Okay, I'm getting a headache now. To set things straight - I am not the one saying yotsuba is the winner from this interview. I'm just saying yotsuba / lolikano is his first love which is the start of the story.
But to break this down:
> "The protagonist meets his first love IN THE PAST"
Which can only refer to lolikano
> Can't recognize her because she's a quint.
There you go.

He isn't, but Rumiko Takahashi is still the richest mangaka, because, no matter how popular her works were, she's been putting out constant series for over 30 years already with several super hits.

Oda is rich as fuck, and you can't compare the revenue of Death Note with the one from a romcom, his income from quints merchandise is huge.

Yes, Her bare tits, it's great.

The first love is Yotsuba continue coping though.

Futarou's first love was Takebayashi though? Yotsuba can only be the second.

>It's fine. It'll come up sooner or later.
No, it's because I made it up.

>his income from quints merchandise is huge.
You don't know just how popular death note was or something?
Or the retarded amount of merchandise fujos bought for death note?
Death note was on a completely different level of popularity not just in japan, but worldwide.

So you just insist its yotsuba with no actual proof. You are as airheaded as she is. n wonder you connect so much with her

>Takebayashi
she was but a small crush.

>first love
>girl he knew for 1 day
how am I supposed to take this seriously again?

Fuck off ESL trash.

Except you havent proven lolikano is yotsuba

That's the key issue with your whole idea. You have nothing without that

Lame and not my preffered end but better her than Miku.

There is no difference.

Micute.

Attached: 1548296210142.jpg (1409x2000, 2.19M)

Sorry that you can't handle facts.

Her and the other Nisekoi girls

>Except you havent proven lolikano is yotsuba
I give up.

Attached: 1548686299343.jpg (960x593, 71K)

Death Note was picked up by shit like Netflix, has had live action films, live action tv series, a fucking musical, and I think games too right?

5toubun is you mom and pop store compared to the Walmart that is Death Note. wtf you on

Miku end would actually be good and realistic

Attached: 4cbdf1be93c4b101.png (1000x1779, 1.52M)

Ichicute

You're retarded.

You give up because you can't prove it's Yotsuba? lol figured as much.

CUTE!

Attached: 1563369029624.jpg (1596x1696, 1.18M)

In the butt!

Attached: 279E87D8-D743-418B-B093-1E170506A937.jpg (1447x2047, 203K)

Yes yes user. I'm feeling stupid for thinking you actually wanted to discuss. Shame on me.

Smarter than Yotsuba and yotsubafags that push this shitpost theory. That's all that matters to me

I demand concrete evidence!

Discuss? You didn't want to discuss, you made a claim, couldn't prove it and immediately gave up from scrutiny.

Nips discussing the interview
possible spinoff (?)
twitter.com/remurin_madoken/status/1162371210413428736
If a spinoff is ever confirmed Miku's chances of being the bride would decrease significantly since she's the only quint with the fan numbers to support the spinoff.

Attached: file.png (493x274, 181K)

You asked me to prove whether yotsuba is lolikano. That's retarded.

Nino is for Miku

Mikudera spinoff, she really is following in Onodera's footsteps, kek

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563233543324.gif (716x621, 269K)

There are way too many Ichicute posts lately. We aren't that many. Stop this falseflaggers.

Any quint that gets a spinoff obviously won't be the bride. Unless the spinoff is the adult married life of bride+Fuut. Which would be a pretty terrible boring manga.

Miku has the fan base for it. Ichika has the built up budding life and interesting character for it. The rest get a nah.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mikudera becomes more and more accurate all the time

>It's going to be all Yotsuba very soon
Imagine believing this. While you keep deluding yourself like this we get more and more subplots the others play a role in. Yotsuba only has Lolikano going for her. Everyone is tired of this shit and want her reveal already.

Mikudera!

you don't get it, if Miku's not the bride her chances for getting a spin off are hgh while the other 3 loser quints get nothing

Oh, it's morning in Japan and nips are already in line for the exihibition.

Attached: file.png (483x238, 212K)

He met more than one lolikano in the past. You havent proven which lolikano is the one that he fell in love with.

Add to that the fact that the manga isnt over so there will be even more flashbacks to lolikanos.

I wonder if there will be some popularity poll

>gets treated like a joke
>actually appreciates it
mikucks

>spin offs
>relevant

Attached: 1548776847895s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>we get more and more subplots the others play a role in
23 are in irrelevant subplot hell with Negi going out of his way to insert Fuutaro into because they are beyond irrelevant.

Oh god. Are you saying somehow miku might be lolikano as well?

>so there will be even more flashbacks to lolikanos.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any of them could be so yes.

spin off aren't relevant but still better than literally nothing and you guys take some random nip comments way too serious

It's Yotsuba, dude. Cope.

Attached: this guy.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Count on it. We haven't been given the full story.

>irrelevant subplot hell
Cope.

lolikano story shuts miku and nino out of the fuubowl.
these 2 have already lost.

Attached: 1562105065915.gif (323x323, 230K)

Kind reminder to who's retarded enough to analyze the quints "gestures"
(1/2)

Attached: ECBEPitUEAIDlR3.jpg (1990x2047, 619K)

>spin off aren't relevant but still better than literally nothing
Not usually. In fact, they're usually pretty shit.
See: Boruto

Quads says it's not. Cope.

Attached: 1551551222916.jpg (640x821, 147K)

Why does it always have to be a 3fag. Why.

Attached: 1542318775266.png (152x182, 8K)

(2/2)

Attached: ECBEQl4UcAEkPVT.jpg (1689x2048, 443K)

Itsuki as well. And we already know the one he kept feelings for was Yotsuba so she's obviously the winner.

>muh takoyaki vs pancakes
COPE, worse than kyoto.

>Boruto
so you're that type of person

Not him, but Boruto isn't a spin-off. It's a sequel.

>still better than literally nothing
It's the same. It's not canon so it doesn't matter. A spin off is basically an official fanfiction.

>mikufag

Attached: 1533926545206.png (211x302, 41K)

god these threads are insufferable now
when do spoilers surface, jump's came out a few hours ago blessing us with Kimonos

>A sequel not written or drawn by the original mangaka
Nah, it's official fanfiction, same as other spin-offs.

12345fags BTFO
But 3fags with their "bride hands"

Ichicute is laughing at you, Meekugly.

Attached: 1561924401892.png (717x720, 1.01M)

Congrats on being this retarded.

Attached: 1565131952469.png (589x347, 325K)

I'm actually not but anytime i debunk other people's shit, people jump to conclusions.

never seen that much shit in 1 post, user what quintfag are you?

>debunk

Just go read it.

It's retarded to expect that more will be revealed later and they didn't expel all the plot in a few chapters and one interview? Do you even story?

I like Miku, what of it?

You are the one coping right now. Yotsuba is just the Lolikano plot, that's all she has.

Yeah that's what it's called when one proves a claim to not be 100% true. The fact you are attacking me rather than providing any more evidence is all the more proof to me I'm right.

>that's all she has.
Which, according to the latest interview, is the main plot of the manga.
So yes, all yotsuba has is being the most relevant character in the main plot of the manga, thanks for reminding the thread of it.

And Editor just told us that's all she needs. She won.

Holy shit you actually don't know what debunking is.

>Do you even story?
Do (You)?

you can't even lie on an anonymous board

Keep moving that goalpost away from the fact that you have no more evidence, user.

>no argumant
As expected from the retarded Mikufriend who only types in lowercase.

>So yes, all yotsuba has is being the most relevant character in the main plot of the manga, thanks for reminding the thread of it.

Attached: 76543.png (283x429, 207K)

Yes.

C O P E

>34IPs
>246 Posts
This has to be the worst thread we've had so far

Is mikuj in full cope?

Blame Ninofags.

I'm no meek, but thanks I guess.

Yes user, keep coping, your riveting pancake subplot will surely deliver something actually romantic and moving that's not blatant waifucrap.
And fuck you for posting uzui for that shitpost.

Not even close

Why?

let me ask you for what reason do you read a romcom?

easy scapegoat

Wasn't it obvious? The spinoff post made him completely lose it.

Nino. Bad.

Most are the same two yotsufags trying to push this stupid theory and getting butthurt when no one believes them

Attached: 1551546285780.jpg (1318x2048, 3.57M)

Attached: 1548771772702.png (269x324, 53K)

>And fuck you for posting uzui for that shitpost.
How dare you say this when you are the shitposter here, using some lines from an interview for stupid headcanons.

27 more hours until miku date spoilers

Attached: 73827317_p3.jpg (1891x2548, 664K)

>yotsufags
both this thread and the past one was full with at least 3 different Yotsubafags reminding everyone that this interview changes nothing and to not jump to conclusion.
Stop trying to throw shit on them when it's clear that this is the same type of "habbening" shitposting made to make X quintfags look bad. You tard.

Does any of that even matter anymore now that we know Yotsuba wins?

Keep coping.

iino..?

Yeah? And I was shitting on the two pushing the theory. I didn't say all yotsufags. Calm down there.

Who cares?

Attached: 1560872689224.png (660x721, 610K)

Ninofags are the type of people who follow Kim Kardashian on Instagram

>tfw it's actually Miku (Ichika) date

Attached: 1539859811075.png (2123x621, 1.01M)

Attached: 1551551187755.png (449x531, 236K)

I don't to hear that coming from someone who insists that miku somehow is also a lolikano as well.

My wife Yotsuba is so cute

>Mikuj
He was last seen on thursday when someone asked him to edit an Ichika pic IIRC. I havent seen him since. Its pretty easy to know when hes in the thread, anons. Theres no need to blame him for all the shitposting going around in the thread. And before anyone asks me why I'm defending the faggot, I'm not. Hes an attention whore, stop giving him what he wants. Your >muh boogeyman is not helping the case here.

>ah that's my drink
>I'm just borrowing it
H-Hot! Does that mean Nino will give it back to Miku with a golden shower?

Attached: 1554639722370.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

He never said that though now you're just putting words in his mouth

Absolutely.

>It's matcha soda
Nino fell for Miku's trap

> Oh god. Are you saying somehow miku might be lolikano as well?
> Any of them could be so yes.

I didn't insist. I just said it was a possibility. Deal with it.

Attached: 1551545705076.jpg (2502x1080, 992K)

Its expected.

How can you so blatantly lie when he's been shittying up the threads as recently as yesterday when he replied to the Takeda poster? He's a NEET who keeps shiposting to defend her meek waifu's honor.

Yeah know the difference or are you actually that dumb?

sure thing, mikuj

Cute lolikanos + Meeku

"someone who insists"

>might

>could be

I don't think you know the words you use and what they actually mean.

>haven't looked at these thread in over a week
>we're in this state
well I guess I'll see you guys for the next chapter dump
can't we all just get along?

Attached: 20181114095147.jpg (320x237, 30K)

Why would it fucking matter if Miku met Fuutarou as a kid anyway? We already know that the lolikano that made an impact on him was the one he made the promise to and that was Yotsuba. That was his first love, the series has already confirmed this.

Meecoo

Attached: 1564868444695.png (1354x1059, 762K)

Isn't the whole Fuutarou loves Lolikano thing just push Itsuki's end? I mean she is the current Lolikano, Yotsuba already changes too much.
I don't know why yotsubafags trying to push this.

Attached: 589.png (1115x803, 294K)

user I'm still waiting for your response, why do you read romcoms?

>current lolikano
No such thing.

lolikano is Yotsuba and Ichika. There are no other lolikanos since Fuutarou himself confirmed he spent just one day with her. The one he spent the day with and told him he was necessary and took the picture with him is Yotsuba, the one he played cards with is Ichika. There are no others, stop being this retarded.

Here. Someone spoonfed you.

Literally obsessed. If you want to chat with someone go elsewhere.

Attached: 4346572356467.jpg (872x500, 46K)

...what? Learn to read before you reply.

>nice try Mikuj

did you realize that you can't win this argument?

>her
Mikuj is a woman?

We don't know that, at the time he thinks every lolikano he met back then were the same person. Their combined actions to him made that impact.

>300 posts
>40 people
Do you guys even watch seasonal anime?
Okaa-san online and the 2 JK animes are pretty good.

Attached: 1563927070778.png (273x390, 112K)

Rena then, the point is Lolikano & current Yotsuba are different girls now. She can't use that to win & she can't revert back, thus why she asks Itsuki which can do it without any acting.

We do know that. Yotsuba is the one he constantly thinks back to and is the one he changed his entire life for.

We were discussing about the possible spin off and you changed the subject with a random question.

Yesterdays thread was dead.

it's not a random question, if you think about the answer to that question you'll realize just how stupid your previous response was

Based Raihabro

Don't argue with that retard. He's pushing his headcanon so hard right now he's in full cope mode.

No he thinks back to "lolikano" as he thinks its the same girl.

No. Fuutarou has told the "Yotsuba" portion of the lolikano at least 3 times in the manga.

I’m sorry for the retarded argument you had to go through. Pretty much around this point you just had to know you were arguing with a retard. The only way anyone doesn’t know that lolikano is Yotsuba is if they haven’t read the story since chapter 30

It doesn't matter the reason why I read romcoms. That doesn't change the fact that spin-offs are still not canon, irrelevant and glorified fanfiction.

Oh jesus. It's the whole, the kisser is a "nakano" concept and fuutarou doesn't know who the kisser is.

The entire fucking story of lolikano is based around the events that took place during the Yotsuba portion why do you think:
>we get Yotsuba flashback
>Yotsuba lolikano reveal
>it’s still a secret discussed by multiple quints

I watch Lewd Loli Thotsuba's animu!

Attached: 1563238845162.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

It's fine. I'm actually relieved that he was just shitposting or retarded all along.

I stopped watching seasonals a few years ago. Got burned out. Last one I watched that I liked was Flip Flappers.

Imagine reading this manga unironically.

4fags are always delusional like this after the past chapters. Just ignore them.

Yep it's a red herring.

But I am a 4fag.

Attached: 15351220268271.png (124x216, 35K)

Anime was a mistake

don't you start reading romcoms because you want to see interactions between characters that you can enjoy? Be it funny, cute or just interesting interactions? A spin off plays in the same universe and features the same characters as the the main story and it's written by the original author. If you think that it's nothing it would just mean that you're reading romcoms just so you can guess the right girl for once. So yeah a spin off is way better than getting nothing in the end and the winner has been decided a long time ago so no reason to be against a spin off after the manga has ended.

God I wish that were me

Mikufags are the type of people who attempt to gaslight underaged girls into sending nudes on kik

It's not canon so it doesn't matter. It's like it never happened. Spin offs are just a bastardized version of the original product and you are dumb for eating the crumbs.

Attached: 1565020059983.png (207x290, 44K)

>So yeah a spin off is way better than getting nothing in the end
Hmm, I don't really think it is.

Only Vinland saga is worth of my time. I didn't even watch toubun anime. The only way to enjoy romcom is through manga.

Attached: 012-crop (1).png (799x737, 480K)

>It's like it never happened
you take manga way too seriously it's all fiction after all

This, if my quint were to lose I would never read a spinoff about her. It would be rubbing salt into the wound

Attached: 1561481609033.png (343x381, 145K)

Stop saying "Leave Ishigami to me".

Attached: 1551624184031.jpg (253x255, 46K)

That would mean that you only cared about your Quint as long as she could win and not because you like her interactions.

>she didn't win the bowl means I don't care about her
I don't get that mindset

>Editor-san gives an interview that heavily implies Yotsuba was the original intended end girl
>4fags:”oh cool, Hopefully that means she wins but who knows
>1235fags:”I HATE SMUG 4FAGS! MY QUINT HAS TO WIN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: F65B44F1-8892-4D0C-8048-F85DFF301CF9.jpg (728x1045, 172K)

It's a kick in the balls
>oh yeah, they were never meant to be together
>but here have some fanfiction because she's popular

Did you not read the start of this thread. ALl the yotsufags were insisting she is the winner and that everyone else is shit for disbelieving.

I knew yotsufags were delusional but damn!

Those spinoff are cheap cash grabs anyways.

No. I only read what matters, not irrelevant non canon shit.

QUADS OF TRUTH

Have you seen salty 1 fags here? No? Ofc, Ichika is still a part of lolikanos things after all.

Attached: 1539866875697.jpg (1395x1491, 147K)

Yotsuba used to be the most generally liked quint, if she wasn’t your favourite she was your second favourite.

Now everyone hates her because she has the most potential to win, there’s literally no other reason to hate her unless you feel threatened. Sad.

Attached: F0BFE8D1-94B3-4660-9F36-CE9DBB47E06A.jpg (1440x2953, 1.53M)

Please. The only ones salty are the shitposters like this one Other quintfags are cool. Even 3fags.

Yotsuba will win.

Attached: mafuyu.jpg (473x473, 54K)

unironically this. There are at least 3-4 sensible 4fags that are trying to calm people down but it seems that people care only about shitposting.
Case in point
See ->

So you care more about that your Quint gets her teenage crush and that you were right betting on them instead of seeing how the life of your Quint has developed. Okay that's just incomprehensible to me.

That's just disrespectful towards the author. If he loves all of his characters and wants to show the fans what they have become what's wrong with that? He could deliver a well written short story for free and you'd still say that it's not better than nothing?

I just never liked her in general. Never hated her either. I just genuinely couldn't give a fuck about her.

So you're the salty one. Gotcha.

Samefag samefag linking all his posts.

So?

I'm tired. 1235fags are okay, you can easily spot out the retarded ones at this point. Don't blame them.

Attached: 1547954936361.png (977x450, 1.01M)

What is happening here?

Attached: yots.png (453x236, 146K)

Just explaining that not everything is hate or love.

Salty non lolikanos fags

Attached: 028.png (477x681, 172K)

Yotsuba won.
Editor said Negi first planned a story based around lolikano.

Attached: 1562296950963.png (1156x1600, 1.31M)

I feel the same. She was good at the beginning but she never did something that impressed or surprised me so I just stoppped caring at some point. I also don't get how the lolikano subplot is supposed to change how I view her current self since that's the only Yotsuba that matters

Yotsuba our goddess loves us all.

Attached: minori_.jpg (500x281, 57K)

>Be quint with the biggest fanbase at the start of the series
>Have the only figurine in the entire series made for you
>Get most screentime in the anime and manga
>Gain majority of fan support
How did she lose to lolikano?

Attached: 56879569.jpg (635x508, 41K)

>there are anons in this thread who don't read the manga for entertainment
why then?

>Have the only figurine in the entire series made for you
it that true? Is it still available or is it some limited edition now? I wanna have it

Yeah no

Samefag trying to ignore the evidence that there was a lot of yotsuba shitposting throughout this thread, probably the same two people too given the low amount of unique id's (likely the very same two that made those posts)

Evidence

Attached: file.png (394x382, 24K)

>lolikano subplot
It's not a subplot anymore user, it's confirmed by the editor himself that Negi based this story around the lolikano mystery.

Pre-orders are still open

Attached: Agon1561089013.jpg (667x1000, 138K)

>Evidence
user, please. It's the same kind of shitposting that we get when spoilers drop.

>Yotsuba won
What the hell? Did something big happen? Haven’t been to these threads in 2 weeks.

It's like 2 chapters it's a subplot

Ignore him dude. It's not worth it as this point.

>Get most screentime
user...

Attached: 1563907453158.png (2548x2744, 403K)

Evidence of yotsufags shitposting, yes, That's exactly what i was pointing out.

Cool you're not a samefag, that's a good thing

Negi said he doesn't want any more made because it shows off their panties.

The editor basically dropped the bomb by telling us that the entire series is based around the Fuutarou's first love aka lolikano

She didn't win. She just got more attention during an interview and the yotsufags are throwing out shitposts over it

>X is the bride, no one can prove me wrong!
Am I a Xfag in your eyes?

>It's like 2 chapters it's a subplot
The editor confirmed that it isn't a subplot.

>Everytime I try to explain why Miku is the best, a Ninofag stops me
How many times does this have to happen?

Attached: 1561947313236.jpg (872x609, 46K)

Can he even decide that? Doesn't the publisher of his manga own the license?

That's not a bomb, that's literally the point of the series as explained by the manga itself. If you had to have the editor give you a summary of the plot and that was a bomb you haven't been paying attention.

I just wanted to correct you that Miku doesn't have the most screentime, also
>muh ninofag
ok...

see Why do people think it's not then?

If you insist that anything given so far is 100% proof that your X won then yes. Otherwise no.

so who is the bride?

Why is Nino fan art usually drawn to make her look younger than she is and Miku drawn to look older? Excluding hentai stuff obv

Anyone who pretended to be lolikano at one point.
Yotsuba most likely.

It's just 2 chapters you can't call that the main plot wtf

Your least favorite quint

Nino= teenage crush, Miku= wife for life

It is according to the editor.

>saying the girl from the past Fuutarou made the promise with is Yotsuba aka THE lolikano
he calls it a theory.
>saying there's a POSSIBILITY that THE lolikano is someone else
he thinks it's debunking.

Yotsuba

Short hair Nino looks cuter with a childlike appearance

You really need to get checked out. This kind of "yotsuba fucking won" shitposting is the same as the one we always get during spoilers threads like when everyone thought we were having another SE arc. It's simple shitposting made by all quintfags to rile up others and create a "habbening". If you think this is all the work of Yotsubafags you need to get checked out.

A subplot can be the core basis for the current modern time mainplot of a story. It's a subplot because it's the past not the current time.

Yots

kaguya got their next chapter 3 days early.
why do the quints have to be like this

No. A subplot is a subordinate plot, it's right in the name. The main plot and the subplot are not the same.

Hmmm that interview just seems to imply that Yotsuba being lolikano was always planned and her being the bride was Negi’s original plan but that of course can change. So i’m Guessing people have jumped to conclusions which has resulted in a ton of shitposting.

Yotsubest

The Gook leaker is a Ninofag

> all the work

>have repeatedly said I think it's only like 2 people

The main plot is about a guy teaching 5 stupid quints and not about how he tries to find out who his childhood friend is

if he ends up skipping this chapter's spoilers and we go straight to korean typeset scans the next day, i'll believe it.

>Lolikano and Fuutarou are the main core of the story

>all the extra shit around lolikano is just a sublot

>Fuutarou finding his wife is the main plot

the leaker is itsukifag chink.

No. The main plot is Fuu falling in love and marrying one of the Quints.

You got it right on the money.

>be Miku
>be dorky girl with no friends
>finally manage to become friends with a guy who you aren't related to
>your hot older sister who is an up and coming movie star tries to get in your way
>manage to find the courage to continue on despite being outgunned
>then the sister that hates him decides she likes him and goes after him without any restraint
>she tries to cockblock you from the front while the other one starts backstabbing you
>get depressed because you're getting screwed from the front and the back
>everyone makes up and helps you confess
>But...
>manage to avoid the hammer narrowly
>other two stop fucking with you and you finally start making some progress
>the quint she suspected the least is his childhood lover and the game was rigged from the start
>everybody else knew about it besides you
>even the fat one has been conspiring against you in favor of the nice one
5toubun no Hanayome is a story of Miku overcoming obstacles which get progressively harder. The Yotsuba shit being the main storyline doesn't make sense with the way her past was revealed and is likely a red herring as Negi wanted a surprise ending. When you take into account the Yotsuba reveal being right after Miku makes peace with Ichika and Nino the timing begins to make sense.
The editor wouldn't be so forthcoming with information about Yotsuba if she were the bride since he'd be concerned with keeping the bride's identity a secret.
Meanwhile he kept completely silent about Miku in order to not reveal anything important.

but the "extra" shit around lolikano is the main plot as stated by the editor

This

>Lolikano and Fuutarou are the main core of the story
>Fuutarou finding his wife is the main plot
Exactly. They're two and the same.

There's more than one lolikano, that's already confirmed. He loved "lolikano" not specifically lolikanoyotsuba. That's all we have thus far. Claiming anything further is just theorycrafting or delusional insistence and debunkable.

Nothing of that happened in the past 97 chapters so how can you call that the main plot? This story is about teaching and graduating the highschool, even the mystery about who the bride is is a subplot cause the story barely focuses on that aspect

Except they aren't.

>more than one lolikano he met exists

> it's never claimed he specifically fell in love with the yotsuba one

>If his first love is the Yotsuba one that's just his first love, that terminology implies his next love isn't her.

So there's still a chance for Miku or Nino to pretend to be lolikano and score some free childhood friend points.

Just like he kissed "Nakano" not specifically itsuki? I think you need to elaborate more on that since they don't understand your point.

So it's either Ichika or Yotsuba then. Because everyone else doesn't even know Shotarou.

So basically what you're saying is Yotsuba wins?

This is now Lolikano.

Attached: 1565986293079.jpg (340x604, 174K)

Nips don't have the balls to write something out of their formula. I bet your version will end up being better than the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk

No. We're saying yotsuba is important but we don't know who wins and anyone claiming they know is being stupid or shitposting. Case in point.

>Reddit spacing

Do you feel the same with Itsuki? Cause plot relevance she's even in worse place than Yotsuba. The only things she did in the entire story is a slap to Nino and maybe Rena

Plot twist - the moment he fell in love with lolikano was when he played cards with her. 5toubun is a story of how Fuutarou and Ichika fell in love and got married.

For Maruo, yes!

Just like Itsuki could still fall for Fuuts. It's all still open.

God, imagine the seethings that will be generated from non 1 fags.

Is it time for shit flinging?

Attached: Fight Fight Fight.gif (725x450, 180K)

> We're
*You're saying. Notice that so many fags are calling you retarded for thinking there's another lolikano aside from 1 and 4.

But since she wasn't lolikano she has no chance of being the bride

Wait, so if I start to post here PARALLELS and talking about Nino's screentime and saying that it 100% makes her the winner you'll assume I'm a Ninofag?
I won't buy it, people can't be so stupid.

Not yet

Attached: 021.png (351x430, 126K)

Yotsubafags would be livid

Not him, but I definitely do feel that Itsuki is lacking with regards to plot relevance alongside Yotsuba. At least she has her upcoming issues in regards to her scoring low on some college placement exams.

This post is now canon.

Attached: 1562524873340.png (608x182, 25K)

You're about 3 hours too late

Yotsuba will confess right before she jumps.

Attached: 1563154625434.jpg (72x254, 9K)

If it's Yotsuba vs. Ichika at the end, Yotsuba will just win.

People here like to trashtalks the people on plebbit but they are just as dumb

user called it.

Yotsuba is so cute. I could die in her arms.

Attached: 8648975678.jpg (1447x2047, 1.63M)

Wouldn't it be funny if Yotsuba died. Haha.

I can't believe 3fags are still in denial over Yotsuba's win

>if
Everybody will die user. Including you.

>>set up during firework
>>reveal the picture in chapter 15
>>multiple hints through the story including chapter 21, 34, 35,36,37,41,42,50,77,79,80,82,83,86
>>entire flashback from 87 to 90
>>right now still no sign of being solved
>>user calls it subplot
Its literally the biggest shit right after who is bride in this story, bigger than Ichisnek, Nino being a bitch, Meeku and whatever the shit Itsuki is. Mind as well call it second main plot

He met two lolikano in the past. That's confirmed. All i said about there being more is that possibly could be more shown i nthe manga in the future.

No one called me retarded for that. One fag got upset that I implied that a lolikano could be miku though. Was that you?

3 and 4 are the best tho

>Yotsuba
Why is her name so ugly? All the other quints have good names but Yotsuba sounds like a surname

Probably the guy above you

Ninobros, we lost

>saying this on Yea Forums
Go back

It's a subplot get over it

>Yotsuba is an ugly name
If moot was still here, he would shadowban you. God I miss moot

Good. Now I can legally claim her as my girlfriend and wife.

Hey, even so, Nino's still an awesome girl and so is Yotsuba. I'm sure Nino will find something that makes her happy.

Come and join the Maruo's bowl bros, no one could ever hope to beat us there.

Attached: 014-crop.png (563x809, 167K)

4fags are annoying more than 2/3/5fags now.

Yes because screentime doesnt determine who wins. thus you are making a rretarded 100% conclusion.

if you kept insisting it anyway then yah you probably are a ninofag and just dont realize it.

I know I know I don't care that name is weird as an first name

>>Yotsuba
-leaf
>>luck for people
user, her name is the most meaningful among quints. Meanwhile Nino's name is a meme

You must go back reddit-kun

Attached: 19.png (318x428, 155K)

Case in point.

>more annoying than 3fags
Not quite.

Not as much as 2fags. Thats going too far user.

wtf i hate yotsuba now

Wow really weird no one's posted ecchi of the bride in this thread yet

Attached: 1555829896711.jpg (1912x2746, 1.14M)

Don't hate Yotsuba. Hate the 3fags falseflagging as 4fags

>muh

As a Yotsbro all I can do is sit back with one hand in my pants and another scrolling through the despair of the 1/2/3/5 fags in these threads. She has been the best girl all along, but waited for her turn in the shadows while the other girls stupidly fought to see whom can dig their own grave the fastest. Ironic isn't it? The quint that is supposed to be the dumbest won because she approached the game in the smartest possible way. Well done, Negi, you beautiful, slanted eye, 5 foot, tiny dick bastard. You led on all the hopeless fags and gave a nice deep throat to the only ones who stuck through it all.

We did it Yotsuba. We fucking did it. Eat shit the rest of you.

Yeah, she's the bride. Not even a discussion

Attached: 74902898_p0.png (773x1093, 636K)

2fags*

Because there's none to be had. There's no reason to think she's the bride. Yotsuba obviously is.

Why yes, I do know that Eatsuki is the bride.

Attached: 75138525_p0.png (2894x4093, 3.65M)

Is Itsuki hungry enough to eat ass?

3fags do falseflag as 2fags but that's got nothing to do with this. They are disguising as 4fags and trying to give them a bad name and have been especially nasty after that potential Miku spinoff was discussed.

Can't wait until it's over and my girl wins

Attached: 75093134_p0.jpg (826x1102, 992K)

>be Yotsuba
>be genki girl who cares her sisters and Fuutarou the most
>finally manage to reunited with the guy who you love
>Your meek sister want to be more than friends with him
>your hot older sister who is an up and coming movie star tries to get in your way
>manage to find the energy to continue on despite being outgunned
>your crush turn you down without notice it but you decide to give up
>then the sister that hates him decides she likes him and goes after him without any restraint
>she tries to cockblock all the sisters from the front while the other one starts backstabbing you
>get depressed because you're getting screwed from the front and the back
>everyone makes up and helps the meek sister to confess
>But...
>manage to avoid the hammer narrowly by winning the kyoto' war archiving your target, cockblock yourself
>others stop fucking with you self destruction plan and you finally start making some progress
BUT
>You are the childhood lover and the game was script from the start
>everybody else knew about it besides doormat'fags
>the fat one has been conspiring against you in your favor
5toubun no Hanayome is a story of Yotsuba overcoming obstacles which get progressively harder. Her own shit being the main storyline make sense with the way her past was revealed and everything else is likely a red herring as Negi wanted a ending everyone likes (she is "the girl everybody likes")
When you take into account the Yotsuba reveal being right after Miku makes peace with Ichika and Nino the timing begins to make sense, only you and fat still struggling.
The editor is so forthcoming with information about you (Yotsuba) because you are the bride since he'd be concerned about manga progression.
Meanwhile he kept completely silent about Miku because she is absolutely irrelevant.

Eat my ass yeah

Attached: D8XkmyeUIAAdO9_.jpg (745x1200, 156K)

Two questions:
What will you do on Yea Forums if your quint is the bride?
What will you do on Yea Forums if your quint is not the bride?
Mentioning who your favourite quint is is optional.

It's 2fags the ones being toxic. They're just doing it well enough to make some people think the falseflagging are 3fags.

My quint desu

Attached: 75057620_p0.jpg (3500x3400, 2.9M)

>Miku is irrelevant
Ohhhh somebodys mad. Gotta have to be especially delusional to say something like that.

2fags wouldn't get upset about a Miku spinoff since that more or less proves she's not the bride.

Best girl

Attached: 75057620_p1.jpg (3500x3400, 3M)

>you probably are a ninofag and just dont realize it
and later you'd show my posts to prove 2fags are delusional/retarted/the worst/whatever. Haha, okay. Keep going user

Nice copy pasta

Why would you say that? Miku's had very little impact on the plot. She really is irrelevant.

I mean KM was pretty good

She's winning

Attached: 74936427_p5.jpg (2976x4209, 2.36M)

Is this canon now?

IchikaxCastingCouch
NinoxMaruo
MikuxOldMan
YotsubaxFuutarou
ItsukixShota

The falsers aren't upset. That's just the narrative you're making up to blame 3fags.

Then you're just an idiot. it doesnt really matter which girl you like if you actually think screentime means something

user, I choose to not give a fuck about your delusions. There is no point talking to a potato.

She will marry him

Attached: 75044907_p0.jpg (1158x1637, 1.07M)

I think you mean ItsukixHamburger

>muh nino
Everytime.

Wins: shitpost
Loses: shitpost harder

Notice you couldn't come up with anything? I rest my case.

God I wish she'd eat me

Attached: 75120848_p0.jpg (1128x1695, 1.75M)

Hes not wrong tho.

>0 evidence

>He

Anyway this was fun. Don't forget that the wife is Itsuki. Go back to arguing about the same 3 irrelevant quints now

Attached: Go-Toubun-no-Hanayome-Itsuki-Nakano-2160x3840.jpg (2160x3840, 622K)

I have a few copypastas saved, but I'm better than that. At least for today. What I'm trying to say here is, your selective reading is not something I can cure, sadly

So you expect us to believe that 2fags are pretending to be 3fags that are pretending to be 4fags to make 3fags look bad for trying to make 4fags look bad? Seriously?

Yotsuba is a genius!

Attached: 1b901a32ed7a3.png (627x834, 231K)

Girls dont exist online, anonbro.

So you admit Miku is irrelevant? Good.

Nah. I found them like 2/3fags now. Spamming their bullshit like:
> muh main girl
> muh lolikano
> muh "our girl"
> lol hope lol despair
> spamming shitty irrelevant meme
> try to deny everything about other quint just like edgy middle school Yotsuba
> spamming "we won" like 2/3/5fag
> act like victims (like 3fag)
> always calm they're the best quint fan although they're annoying as fuck like 2/3fags in the past now.

Youre exagerrating. Remove a few steps

Mikufags are dumb

Attached: 1548766312291.png (338x402, 42K)

Those are some broad extremes Yea Forumsnon. It seems like everyone has a different opinion on Yotsuba.

Seek mental help.

Come on user, you can do better than that. Resorting to begging already?

This but unironically.

Attached: 56758678.jpg (444x840, 83K)

why kaguya chapter but no toubun chapter?

Attached: 1529360244662.png (112x112, 7K)

That pretty much sums it up all the time. Fanboys thinking other fanboys are the cancer but they don't realize all fanboys are the same including themselves.

"Oh but not me, I'm not like other fanboys"

GIve me a break.

Remember when these threads were good?

I'm used to Mikufag headcanon but to apply it to real life as well? Yikes.

Sasuga?

Attached: a09b349c04409af5d509a954b629cc27.jpg (310x310, 20K)

>reddit spacing

I dont think you have a right to call others delusional, user.

ichicute

Who's the idiot here? You can't even follow the conversation. I'm saying I could pretend to be any quintfag just to piss you or people around off and you'd believe it after a couple of my posts.
>it doesnt really matter which girl you like if you actually think screentime means something
??
I'm done.

Well, you quite literally just made up a scenario there so uh... what else should I call you? Seems pretty delusional to me.

because kaguya sold 50,000 more volumes than gotoubun did in japan this year.

Cope.

fake news

>made up a scenario
It was just a guess. But seeing you sperging out like that is telling me something here. Come on user, theres no need to be so uptight. Oh, this is also a guess btw. Dont want you to be delusional about my reply there, amirite?

how did this happen?
any news from negi?

Attached: 1564971928326.png (359x445, 156K)

I have no clue what you're even saying anymore.

Are 2fags the whiningest fag of all waifufags on Yea Forums?

I all goes back to the first reply. I cant cure selective reading, user.

Mikufags turned out to be the worst posters in this threads. It really makes you think.

Attached: 1563038339242.jpg (287x342, 35K)

I'm starting to forget

Editor fucked up and revealed that the whole story revolves around the lolikano/Fuutarou plot.

Are Toubunbros allies with Kaguyafags?

Attached: IMG_20190121_230348.jpg (635x546, 59K)

You could pretend to be anyone you want, you're still an idiot. No one believes you are faking being that dumb.

ITT: retards overreacting

No, your manga is boring cancer

It was only a matter of time before people realized but they were always pretty bad in my opinion.

Attached: 65259139_1535162106619562_4901959909953765376_n.jpg (773x921, 96K)

How the fuck did you realize that now? They've been cancer since the SE arc

Facts speak for themselves

No shit sherlock

Attached: 1562723464641.png (466x376, 361K)

Overreacting to what?

Since Scrambled Eggs, to the point that even fucking Ninofags are better than them.

Ichicute.

If you meant whiniest then It's mikufags, they are even falseflagging as Yotsubafags now.

Attached: 1564069484602.jpg (1876x2048, 3.61M)

Real talk. Does anyone actually think Yotsuba isn't the winner right now?

Only ichikafags would falseflag like their waifu does in the manga.

Your reply smellz like shit. Probably because it came from your ass

I think Yotsuba is the coolest!

Attached: 75120719.jpg (839x1200, 467K)

There's one fag in here from reddit who is in full cope mode denying it claiming there will be another lolikano, everyone else has accepted though.

No, Mikufags have definitely been falseflagging a lot lately

>Mentally ill Mecoos doing damage control and shifting the blame to ninoshitters who are probably watching all this mess in silence

Attached: 15636290824613.png (448x528, 153K)

Yotsuba

With popcorn btw

Attached: 1561041100862.jpg (1000x726, 1010K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

This

Yotsuba can't win if she doesn't exist

Attached: 1559531726841.jpg (480x782, 83K)

>resorting to real life headcanons just for a chance to blame Mikufags
What level of desperation is this? And what did the Mikufags do to you for you to be like this, user?
I'm kind of c

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

Attached: 7868973346.jpg (390x324, 29K)

-oncerned.
Tf happened there?

One yotsufag in here still salty that someone with reddit spacing can out argue him.

This is so accurate it hurts.

>meekujeet meltdown the thread
I never thought he would resort to saying "miku can be lolikano" hahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_20190808_011725.jpg (466x1301, 94K)

I would whale hard for a Negi servant

We don't know yet.

You were seething. That happened.

Attached: 1565553425610.png (739x1228, 369K)

Bully Yotsuba

Attached: 48b0e1a3.jpg (850x1158, 119K)

Fuck off, Mikuj. Noones talking about you.

Mikujlusion is real!

When did the falseflagging paranoia get this bad?

Imagine thinking Negi would be dumb enough to give away the bride after this long. If anything, the interview eliminated Yotsuba. And since 2 and 3 and obvious plot devices, it's a 1 vs 5 race, fellas.

My dear user, this is my first post in the thread. It's nice to see you think about me.

It wasn't Negi.

Still here huh? I figured after everyone called you a retard for your dumbass headcanon you'd leave.

Not me btw

The guy being interviewed was Negi tho

>not the first post by this IP
Busted

>literally thinks anyone who is skeptical of Yotsu being the bride is just headcanon

Uh huh and I'm the retard?

>falseflagging as a shitposter
I know youre obsessed with me, user. But this is a little bit....

Yotsuba won't be the bride. She's just the final obstacle Fuutarou has to get over to find his true love.

Attached: Fine.png (1350x763, 565K)

Nope.

Most likely Itsuki at this rate.

Why do you people hate Negi so much?

Attached: aFqNHK9.png (665x505, 574K)

If the manga ends up being typical cliche then yes it's itsuki.

>at this rate
Itsuki has made literally 0 progress and isn't even the bowl. What do you mean "at this rate"?

You're really dumb

Then who is this you dumb sack of shit?

Attached: Negi_YT.png (369x606, 125K)

My favorite girl isn't winning

Proof. Sit fgt. I swear to god this place has the lowest iq on the internet.

Attached: Negi_wiki.png (1427x1092, 1.39M)

Holy fuck you're retarded.

No, see your whole argument was about how there was more than just Ichika and Yotsuba as lolikano. You were pushing your Itsuki headcanon hard.

Well, do well in keeping the Mikuj name alive Mr. Falseflagger. Now I can just blame all my mistakes on you. Thanks! I gotta go now. Keep up the good work!

Ichicute

Attached: 1563755407466.jpg (744x1052, 228K)

The writer of 5toubun is a PS2 character?

She's the only one who isn't interested in Fuutarou. Which makes makes her suspicious.

What a tard.

Attached: 1563629082461.png (874x1080, 2.08M)

Negi looks like this

Attached: negi.png (473x529, 282K)

No my argument was that there was more than one lolikano, and I said there could be more possibilities shown in future manga pages. it just means anyone could show up as a lolikano. I just said there is possibility for more.You didn't even have enough brainspace to pick that up? No wonder you'e a yotsufag, You need to combine brains to make one.

Stay salty my dude

Attached: 76271544_p0.jpg (1244x1563, 423K)

This thread is great I love all the salt
Yotsubro wont win though trust me.
However either will my girl when Itsuki wins

Attached: 1564234115543.jpg (1061x1561, 325K)

>Yotsubafags Google translate keke

Based mj

Oh we're getting 5toyome in 2020 then

One of those virtual youtubers that WSM uses for interviews. They have a gyaru version too.

I still think that lolinakano 2 was Nino but Negi gives this card to Ichika
>To get more sympathy from the readers
Add Kyoto arc was a completely mess and out of nowhere for Ichika to be lolinakano too
because he pushed to much her devil side

>Mj arguing with an user falseflagging as mj trying to convince others hes mj making a mistake the real mj made in the past while an itsuki bro posts a pic mj uses to confuse everyone who mj actually is
Posted my mj btw. Dont blame me. Blame my falseflaggers. Im having the time of my life here.

Nice photoshop dipshit

Attached: Negi_Proof.png (473x529, 239K)

Miku will win. Negi has been hiding her in plain sight while the others are filled with red herrings.

Attached: 1565441755593.png (494x389, 83K)

Damn what a hunk

Which quint will have quintuplets for the sequel manga?

Why is that there is an influx of Ichicute posters and spammers lately?

There's gonna be a lot of "I actually knew the interview was bullshit from the start" when the actual bride is revealed in these threads, won't it?

She hasn't appeared in 2 weeks and isn't going to be relevant in this arc, they're losing it.

No, because Yotsuba will be the bride.

What did Negi mean by this?

Attached: Mikuwhy.png (1625x834, 820K)

She wants to get gangbanged by warlords

Accompanied by a lot of indignant tears, apparently.

>meet his first love in the past but if the girl was a quintuplet the protagonist won't recognize which girl he met was interesting
>Negi can change who is lolinakano if he wants..

It's still big mystery what happens after the moment between YotsubaxNino and IchikaxShotarou
The "goodbye" with shotarou
>It's Ichika who says "bye bye" to him?
>Yotsuba who takes back her place?
>Or Nino who have see this scene between the 3

I think Negi will puts another lolinakano mystery >ITSUKI OR NINO is the 3 lolinakano!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure thing Mj

It's a freaking nipples fest

>conversation he heavily implies Yotsuba is the bride. Anyone who understands Japanese can tell as much. Very disappointed he let it slip.
Hopefags think the editor is so stupid like their waifu.This job is his life and its more Negi personality to give this big information. Editor san must be dead for fear that Negi throws a bomb about the bride..

>At first it was Ichika and Yotsuba but now it's Itsuki. It changed when the anime aired, idk how but Itsuki would be kind of fun to tease with
LIAR
I bet he likes Miku this hack

>The true question is why he not taking about 23

Obvious one of the two are bride

Learn english

>No my argument was that there was more than one lolikano,
No, you first claimed Yotsuba wasn't his first love. Then you claimed the manga name has nothing to do with Yotsuba. Then you claim Itsuki is the bride. Then you claim lolikano isn't Yotsuba. Then you claim there could be more lolikanos than just Yotsuba and Ichika. Then you claim you debunked people when in reality you're genuinely retarded.
See You're this retarded. You have no argument, you're just a retard.