>advertising camp gear
>plagiarizing the opening
>lackluster character interactions
>lackluster character designs
>tracing backgrounds
>shitty direction
>unfunny comedy
>not even the best Kirara show of its season
Why did this succeed again? Because of the camping gimmick?

Attached: 1548016376398.jpg (640x960, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bipQYQj6gBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you still mad at sales from Winter 2018?

SEETHING vegfag

Fuck off

It was quite ok for a power point.

Slow Start was better than Yuru Camp.

Because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=bipQYQj6gBI

Agreed.

Comfiest anime since Non Non Biyori.

Idk user the show is objectively shit but it made me really happy when I watched it for some reason so 10/10

Just because I dislike Yuru Camp doesn't mean I dislike all slice of anime, retard.

It was missing something really important other good SOL show have. Not completely sure what, might have just a bunch of little things. This anime seemed exactly like what I wanted but I never got into it.

>all slice of anime
all slice of life anime

Is there a worse buzzword than "comfy"? It is so devoid of any substance that one could use it to defend any kind of shitty entertainment. "Comfy" is overused on the internet due to its utter meaninglessness and versatility, giving it the ability to fit it within any context; however, the truth is that it is nothing more than a mere excuse—an excuse for enjoying a shallow product that lacks any kind of worth to warrant the usage of other words. This is why I will always look down on people who use "comfy"—because they know nothing, and even though they know that they know nothing, they still pretend to not know that they know nothing.

It had something really important that other SOL shows lack: actual character arcs. And it was an interesting choice to have Rin remain on her own instead of shoehorning her into the club. Just those two things alone make it feel fresh among other Kirara series, not even getting into the overall production when you combine things like the direction and music.

Waste of quints.

Thank god you unconciously admit that it had god tier OST.
Also you are wrong

Shouldn't you be comfy on your comfy VEG comfy threads that comfy die a comfy 15 comfy samefags comfy?

Attached: 192-1923238_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-cirno-laughs-smug-cirno.jpg (840x951, 316K)

The source are also good too

>VEG
Rent free.

The word is often used in anime communities, as it has been in this thread, to describe the feeling which successful iyashikei anime produce in viewers.
I'm sorry you're incapable of discerning this through context.

Sora Yori is better than VEG.
Keep yourself hot

>VEGnigger still mad
Yikes.

>The word is often used in anime communities, as it has been in this thread, to describe the feeling which successful iyashikei anime produce in viewers
I think you don't realize that comfy is used for pretty much everything, not just iyashikei anime. It's an overused buzzword.

I agree with you user. Its one of the few SoL that really did nothing for me. Maybe because the camping itself was weak shit compared to what I did even when I was a little kid. And I found the characters a little boring. I was honestly perplexed when it blew up in popularity

Sound design.

>Sora Yori is better than VEG
>a dead time flop is better than a timeless masterpiece with an incoming movie
Is this what Kadokawa/CR shills actually believe?

I don't disagree, but this thread was an odd one to express that sentiment in, since it was used rather appropriately in this thread to describe a legitimate value/worth of the show, as opposed to "an excuse for enjoying a shallow product that lacks any kind of worth to warrant the usage of other words."

Do ya'll think there will be another fire set during s2?

It didn't burst into flames so that's worth blazing about. Ignite your mind for a little flare, my little flicker

Attached: dd9880e09d8793d961b15b1993d5db99.png (398x582, 342K)

Isn't it pathetic that the VEG movie will only get pity views because the studio burned down?
It was the same with the last Free! movie, it flopped hard until the fire brought it back on the top 10. Kyoani literally has to kill their stuff to make people watch their shit, it's amazing.

Why are people so unable to accept how winter 2018 played out? Its been over a year and they're still making these sorts of threads.

Attached: 1518515670011.jpg (820x460, 333K)

VEG sold more than Pop Team Epic and Devilmeme.

2018 was just that bad.

Yeah, it's pretty silly. We should simply be happy Winter 2018 happened. We had three AOTY-worthy anime in the same fucking season with VEG, Yuru Camp and YoriMoi. That's incredible.

So the FranXX monkey fell on the knife by itself and died, while the VEG one went insane, started attacking the people and had to be put down?

PTE is a short.
Devilman was a netflix show that didn't even air on japanese tv

The VEG monkey just went and burned the ship.

This.

Attached: EA86vW9VAAA5Ajp.jpg:large.jpg (1191x1384, 145K)

>YoriMoi
>AOTY-worthy
Go back to YouTube, CR shill.

Funny enough, VEGtards kept on attacking everyone on the threads.
I remember them spouting the very first mention of "Dishonest Animation" against YuruCamp and Yorimoi

Franxx are worse for they flooded and spammed the board until their show jumped the shark and they became embarrassed of themselves

Attached: defeet.jpg (439x857, 65K)

Not the user you're talking to, but it was a solid drama and you're being silly. the worst part was the friend contract. todo gin a sexy. zama miro!

It was two characters:
A girl who liked camping alone
A girl who liked doing anything with anybody (or was that 4 girls???)

That was my problem. The art was wonderful, the music was fine, the animation was practically non-existent but whatever, so looking at it was okay. But, not for 20+ minutes when they didn't do anything except
>notice a thing, probably food related or "cute"
>quiet girl blushes
>energetic girl talks and acts ditzy
It was difficult to follow at all. I got just as much from later episode screenshots as I did from actually sitting and watching the episodes.

I guess solo-girl had a friend who enjoyed being a lackadaisical teasing future-wife.

Attached: yuru.png (1350x1920, 1.81M)

>a 1/10 show
>bad animation
>extremely unattractive character designs
>3DPD-tier character personalities
>infinite amounts of forced drama
>mood whiplashes
>unfunny comedy
>bad direction that pretends to be good but fails
>NGNL poster placement (we also made this show, you guys; please buy this anime)
>appalling sound design
>miraculously working laptop
>not even enjoyable to watch
>insert songs
>the "haircut" trope to mask Jukki Hackada's inability to write
>leaving the money in Antarctica because "sentimental value"
Yorimoi is a melodrama overrated by e-celebs. Its attempts at serious storytelling and directing come off as forced. It fails to narrate Shirase's growth properly, relying on the classic "haircut" trope taken straight from Nisio Isin, because the writer (Jukki Hanada) had to find a way to develop a character despite his lack of talent. I feel that series is an insult to the industry, as it's a completely manufactured product, akin to Bollywood movies. It's full of mood whiplashes and it fails to maintain a tone for more than 5 minutes. I despise that series.

Attached: D_iSyCTU0AARxkf.jpg:orig.jpg (884x1250, 146K)

I'm not an e-celeb, i deliver pizza in detroit michigan. you should redirect your anger at actual bad anime, like DITF or VEG

VEG = Yuru Camp > YoriMoi > most anime > shit > DITF

Attached: follsidertheconowing.jpg (1230x770, 446K)

You faggots rage so hard over a haircut. Meanwhile every episode of VEG is another sentimental tropey shitshow and you turn the blind eye and call it character development because Bioret finally feels normal emotions, to cover up the inability to write actual interesting characters. Defend a good show, will you?

yurucamp > sora yori >>>>>>>>>>>> most anime >>>>>>>>>>>>> veg >>>>>>>>>>>>>DITF

>VEG > Yuru Camp > most anime > shit > YoriMoi > DITF
Fixed.
Kill yourself, subhuman.

Yuru Camp > YoriMoi > most anime > shit > VEG = DITF

oh, i like you

seething

>oh, i like you
Stop replying to yourself.
>seething

Yotsuba bless this thread

>Pity sales

>everyone who hates my shitshow is the same person!
Seek help, schizo.

VEGfags, it's okay to move on. Sticking with something you no longer like for the sake of your identity of a fan is a vain endevor. Move on, you'll enjoy life more.

It's impossible to hate VEG unless you came here from Yea Forums.

>Today's "I'm a seething fag who has shit taste" thread

Yuru=Yori>who cares

It's impossible to like VEG unless you're mentally retarded.

Please don't bully the VEGetables, there's still Kyoani staff in comas.

Fuck off. Yorimoi will always be a time flop. Yuru Camp will always be a forcedly remembered show. VEG is a literal timeless classic on the same level as Evangelion. You can't deny this. No matter how hard you try to pretend your irrelevant shows even come close to the masterpiece that is Violet Evergarden.

>VEG is a literal timeless classic on the same level as Evangelion.
>zero influence on the anime industry
>didn't change anime as we know forever
>timeless classic on the same level as evangelion
I love your shitposts user, keep going.

Slow Start was the hidden gem of the season and was better than all three.

Better story, better character designs, better animation.

Attached: D_aqbNRU0AEYQ-I.jpg:orig.jpg (848x1200, 96K)

I watched Slow Start for the relationship the teacher had with one of the characters, but I really don't see how it has anything on a juggernaut like Hidamari Sketch.

>>zero influence on the anime industry
>>didn't change anime as we know forever
Neither did Yuru Camp and Yorimoi.

That's why they are all timeflops, but at least they sold better than VEG, so they are a tier above it.

>but at least they sold better than VEG
Only if you only count Japan and don't count China. Also VEG is getting a movie. Yorimoi isn't.

rent
free

Attached: basking in your seething rage.jpg (1241x1429, 201K)

>counting China at all

>don't count China
>relying on chinese bugmen
Ugh, disgusting, truly mentally ill.
>Also VEG is getting a movie
Yeah, that will underperform like the last string of kyoani movies like liz or finale.

Yuru Camp has a sequel, a movie, and a short. All at once
This is not including Kirara Fantasia that earned $10M + manga that sold 2M copies last last year

Attached: __ryouku_kemurikusa_drawn_by_miicha__775af75867df09a4297f64f6b61c6b75.png (800x480, 211K)

When the VEG movie eventually comes out, we'll have to consider that roughly 80% of tickets will be pity sales.

China is a huge market, whether you like it or not. They will always have better taste than retarded westerners.
>Yeah, that will underperform like the last string of kyoani movies like liz or finale
Nope KyoAni just got burned down, so it will be successful and receive an oscar.
All of them will flop.

>All of them will flop.
I'll remember this post once it dominates Kyoani's electricity or whatever

Attached: 1553929038914.jpg (768x768, 147K)

>I'll remember this post once it dominates Kyoani's electricity or whatever
In your dreams. Screencap these posts. If KyoAni airs a show in the same season as Yuru Camp S2, it will absolutely destroy it.

>Kyoani's electricity or whatever
Yeah, that's gone. Along with the whole KA Bunko brand, hopefully.

What is even the point of greentext on nu-Yea Forums
It's only used for shitposting

Yurucamp is better than VEG. this is a FACT.

NEET