JOJO's Thread

So i've managed to achieve to get the most complete OST of JOJO's that you can find on the web. This also include Phantom Blood on PS2 and both Smartphone game [Diamond Record & Stardust Shooter] that are nowhere findable.

Then if you guys want here the link :
drive.google.com/open?id=1UznUS6D0nyOzjk8sU2zHFvDLgWeir5Ej -> JOJO's FULL OST : Size is 4,94Go

drive.google.com/open?id=19fHtQt8INmCnaHz-rwf-F3XekUmt_DYg Fighting Gold Digital Upgrade -> This is digial version of Fighting Gold with the official instrumental version that wasn't include on the pre-release one that you can found everywhere on the net

Also this is a JOJO's thread

Attached: JOJO's.png (1663x710, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
youtube.com/watch?v=eW2qlKa6oHw
youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ondpLxoRJuk
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=R3NkLBzqfR8
youtu.be/S5irgveHy7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incredibly based.

Attached: powerpoint.jpg (800x450, 33K)

And i've forget to said that i've also include all those icon that you can see on the preview.

Attached: JOJO ref.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

If this is legit I'll suck your cock

Nice.

Sure it is.

Attached: 200% Gureito.jpg (249x358, 39K)

What song will be ED for part 6?

Bro Part 6 isn't released yet, lurk more

Fuck me i've miss read this. Probably something a rock based 2000 era music

Attached: JotaroThis.jpg (680x566, 61K)

First half: Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
Second half: Lenny Kravitz - Again
youtube.com/watch?v=eW2qlKa6oHw

We seriously don't know.

Modern Crusaders used to have like 50000 views before the anime, and while Freek'n you was a well known song, nobody expected it as an ED.

It can be pretty much anything.

youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE
If it isn't I will be shocked

I'm personally very excited for Part 7.
youtube.com/watch?v=ondpLxoRJuk

how the fuck would we know, autist

just gonna put this here

youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

And the Enigma album that i've uploaded contained some Greato shit

Attached: GIOGIO.jpg (900x900, 194K)

You know, when I come into a Jojo thread there's a lot that crosses my mind. The legacy of the greatest shounen ever written. I mean consider that for a minute. This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature has been going on for several decades now and is still going. Not only that but it is still popular, still gaining new fans and keeping old ones happily around.

Jojo is not just a manga, its not just genre deconstructing, its not just one of the greatest stories ever told. It is proof that man can achieve greatness in all its meanings. The story we have been discussing, months on end, years on end, it is evidence of a true understanding of nuanced and complex themes. A culture within itself.

So when I come into a Jojo thread I feel like im not only here with my fellow Jobros. I am here with everyone else, experiencing the magic that is Jojo. Even the poor and misguided who either haven't read it or consider it sub-par are here with us. Giving attention and time to a story that is older then most of us here today.

I see great discussion day after day. New points being brought up and old ones being held high for the board to see. It was through years of dedicated posting that these threads have gotten to this point. Intense and amazing discussion backed by some of the most quality memes found on the internet. And its all thanks to the Jobros who have kept it all going.

So when I go into Jojo thread a few things cross my mind, but the one thing that always reigns true is how great it is to be a Jobro , to be apart of a legacy decades old that continues to hold its own with strength, intelligence and grace. That's what it means to be a Jobro

Attached: 13454264562.jpg (230x219, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R3NkLBzqfR8

Attached: 1535238654983.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Can we all agree that the Golden Wind OST's are by far the best? There's a steady improvement.

Phantom Blood < Battle Tendency < Stardust Crusaders < Diamond is Unbreakable < Golden Wind

Not counting the OP/EDs of course.

i really hope this will be the ending
youtu.be/S5irgveHy7U

unironically based

Attached: shigechi is best boy.png (1257x827, 1.87M)

Agreed, though I think part 2 has the greatest track out of all of them. You know the one.

>All these anons dropping good music suggestions
That's a pretty chill thread, Jobros.

Attached: narancia on a whole another level.gif (450x492, 2.8M)

Wish they'd get Iwasaki Taku back. He's the GOAT anime composer.

Not even memeing, this song just gives me strong JoJo feels
Plus it was it was made in 2010, and has that lyric "the road to heaven can be so steep". And it would definitely be as unpexcted as freek'nyou.
youtube.com/watch?v=WFPN8Un1hxQ

Don't worry user. After "Walk Like an Egyptian" and 'Freek'N You", everything is on the table, really.