Netflix: Originals are all pandering garbo and most of their non original Content is already on Hooloo

>Netflix: Originals are all pandering garbo and most of their non original Content is already on Hooloo
>Crunchroll: Dubs are all Pro-SJW, more interested on funding Calarts trash and Sony-censor tier game studios.
>Funimation: Dubs are all Anti-SJW, gatekeepers
>Amazon Prime: Litteraly does not care

>Disney+: Partering up with Bushiroad to bring fine imports with dubs made by them instead of a cheapass alternative
>Hooloo: Most of the stuff that isn't apropiate for D+ will go here
I still prefer Pirating but Disney played like a true omega

Attached: disney-plus-1555050299.jpg (480x285, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-12-12/funimation-president-talks-netflix-evangelion-acquisition-wed-do-better-at-brand-managing/.140706
youtube.com/watch?v=KlhT3YXynBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying for streams

>Funimation: Dubs are all Anti-SJW
Fucking what

>Funimation: Dubs are all Anti-SJW
Nani

That's an exaggeration. One of their VA's wrote in a couple of super cringey and out of place lines of dialogue for some of their dubs a few years back. She's now one of the people being sued by Vic for libel.

Only complete faggot retards are caring about ANY dubs though. And Netflix is nothing but trash.

Ok MegaWeeb

>disney shill on Yea Forums
Don't you have to make some star wars thread on Yea Forums so people don't forget that another movie is coming out?

Whoa Disney shills spreading from Yea Forums to Yea Forums? This is gonna be interesting.

>stream
>megaweeb
>dubs
Please, don't EVER post here again.

Give it another 20 years and Disney will own every major animation company in Japan

If I'm watching burger movies with original burger language (or French or any other country), I'm MegaWeeb? Please kill yourself ignorant faggot.

>>Netflix: Originals are all pandering garbo and most of their non original Content is already on Hooloo
>>Crunchroll: Dubs are all Pro-SJW, more interested on funding Calarts trash and Sony-censor tier game studios.
>>Funimation: Dubs are all Anti-SJW, gatekeepers
>>Amazon Prime: Litteraly does not care
And yet streamfags and dubfags will always remain cancerous, so nothings changed.

Attached: 1547658441241.jpg (850x850, 108K)

>he doesn't know
stay delusional

tfw judge throws your suit out of court

>watching dubs
Disney are only paying for pathetic shills I see.

>Not seeing the writing on the wall
Yeah, I'M the delusional one.

Yea, the japanese rules that forbid whitepiggu companies buy japanese ones
Good Grief!!!

Tell me this: how does Netflix have Evangelion while Crunchyroll doesn't?

They bought the rights for its distribution.
And it was apparently pretty expensive.

I guess it was a stupid question.

Walt Disney Presents: Milky Holmes

Attached: 61DLO-lPhJL._UL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 63K)

Crunchy still does dubs?
Who cares about dubs anyway?

Netflix outbid everyone else. Funi was so salty.
>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-12-12/funimation-president-talks-netflix-evangelion-acquisition-wed-do-better-at-brand-managing/.140706

Retards.

yeah netflix is going to sit on evangelion and do nothing, but that's way better than constant merchandising and "le otaku culture xD" licensing funimation would do

LOL

Attached: A Message From Funimation.png (1440x782, 903K)

Because Disney has never bribed its way around commerce regulations before, right?

Attached: 1419876149377.png (845x577, 494K)

AnonsAlliance fixed all these bullshit lines and words. They restored name order and character personal quirks too though.

why the fuck disney would need japanese animation studios? they don't even do 2D anymore and if they do, they outsource it to cheapest sweatshops possible that sure enough aren't japanese

Don't know what you're talking about there, but in regards to gatekeeping SJWs out of an industry, I'll say that exceptions to rules are generally there as a means to punish rule breakers. By definition, SJWs want to push all people who fail to cooperate out of the industry and turn all media into their propaganda pamphlets. If you try to organize outside of their bubble, they'll try to destroy your parallel industry, especially if you see some manner of success. What's more, these people operate by seeming innocuous until they have some level of control, at which point, they begin subverting your organization. Lastly, once they're in, they're prone to using the bludgeons of the law to make sure that you can't get rid of them. Not letting SJWs anywhere near your company is vital in order to protect its integrity, because once they're in, freedom and meritocracy are out.

It doesn't look that way at all. The judge seems to dislike Casey and company's petty games quite a bit. Ty has walked away with either what he wanted or better at every single hearing.

Why the fuck would they need Marvel? Why the fuck would they need Lucasfilm? Why the fuck would they need 20th Century Fox? Or ABC? Or ESPN?

>why would they need some of the biggest media properties in the world
Who knows.

Making money
Chinese cartoons don't make money

And there you go.

Honestly, if the left doesn't start winning elections so that they can actually centralize economies and ban wrongthink, it won't matter. If Party A starts the game with a hundred billion dollars and Party B starts the game with a million, and then Party B begins growing exponentially while Party A loses ten billion here, five billion there, etc., eventually, assuming no course correct, Party B will surpass Party A. That's why there are so many Party As who are panicking over the Party Bs these days. Most of these companies were Party Bs in the beginning, and possibly at other points in their histories as well.

Disney can buy up as much as they like. So long as Disney continues to devalue its properties, they're going to be left with a bad reputation and a lot of junk that they can't just get rid of while the money flows towards people who make things that people actually enjoy.

Disney already has the rights to distribute Ghibli movies outside of Japan.
If they ever wanted to buy a Studio, I think they would go for TMS since they are very family friendly.

Attached: 1200px-TMS_Entertainment_logo.svg.png (1200x768, 45K)

>devalue its properties
Outside of Liveaction Remakes, when has this ever happened?

>red state texas based company allows their employees to insult their customers for being normal hetrosexual males
yeah no, funimation is so sjw based, it should be relocated to cuckifornia. but that won't happen, cause then they'd have to use card carrying sag members instead of the pedophile no talent scrubs they can hire in texas.

Didn't you hear? Star Wars fans are in apocalypse mode because kids dont like Star Wars anymore If you don't know Japanese you dont belong on Yea Forums

Screw Disney. They attack the doujin culture.They are our enemies.

disney is BIIIG even in japan their movies are big lion king alredy is killing one piece new film

>>Funimation: Dubs are all Anti-SJW, gatekeepers
How can you get back into your bizarro universe, i wanna be there!

Reminder that Funimation fucked up so bad by adding a line referencing gamergate on Prison School that some mediator from the studio had to tell them to change it

>>Disney+: Partering up with Bushiroad to bring fine imports with dubs made by them instead of a cheapass alternative
where is teh proofs?

Source?

Netflix didn't bother buying the rights to Fly Me To The Moon.

Fuck them.

like for what? vanguard or something?

Exactly. What a shit company.

Where are the faggots who make these stupid threads coming from? Fuck off

Looked through the Yea Forums archives and someone did an AMA leak where they said the shitty Bermuda anime is getting a dub

>Shitty

Take that back.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

What if they come from Yea Forums?

Disney is all about ebephobiles, or however you spell it. You know, the slightly older than loli pedo audience.
They mass produce teenage cunni with no shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlhT3YXynBU

True, disney thinks they own anime now and want to expel the parts they can't monetize a.k.a anything normalfags are disgusted by.

Then they need to lurk more and/or disappear forever

>Streaming

When will Caro get a Girlfin

Attached: IMG_20190412_192529.jpg (448x439, 61K)

Imagine unironically watching dubbed media

>Disney
Neck yourself Mouseshill.

They've largely flooded Yea Forums too.

>Dubs
What a fag just leave

I mean, Disney's stuff usually sells pretty well in japan, but i'm surprised they haven't bought into anime more... but i suppose they'd want something that can easily be turned into a live action adaption.

But hey maybe they'll buy out Shounen Jump and all their IP. They have Pirate and Superhero comics right, people love that shit.

>Dubs

Burguer are always stupid?

Also, really do you need 5+ streaming services to watch all the anime season legally?

Attached: 2.jpg (236x325, 16K)

>dubs

I thought we agreed not to discuss actors whose names rhyme with spic bologna on Yea Forums.

They did. Just not for broadcast outside Japan. I don't think it was a good idea, but for such a high cost it wasn't exactly going to have much return considering anyone who already knows about Eva is still just gonna watch Sephirotic.

Don’t watch it then

And compared to all that shit that they bought, anime isn't that big

>still

When did it ever?

The worst part of hell is knowing it can and will get worse.

Yeah but I don't think anyone actually bothers. If you really wanna watch everything then you're into it enough that you know to torrent.

>expecting anons to give money to Disney in current year
Now that's just plain idiotic.

Attached: 1565488218078.jpg (736x920, 97K)

they can't due that due to japanese laws
thank god japan doesn't let foreign companies buy japanese companies
its why Ghibli isn't disney currently

Wait, dorky mermaids is getting a dub by Disney?

When Miyazaki kicks the bucket Disney will buy out Studio Ghibli. Expect Ghibli extensions and merch at your nearest Disneyland. The bigwigs at Disney want to own everything you hold dear. Screencap this, you know it to be true.

Attached: 1455076714016.jpg (268x265, 16K)

Japanese laws don't allow that, for one. Secondly, I don't give a fuck about Ghibli.

Everything I hold dear in anime is too skeezy for Disney to touch.

This is a lie.

>>Disney+: Partering up with Bushiroad to bring fine imports with dubs made by them instead of a cheapass alternative

Nice source there

Reading this was funny.

>implying Ghibli is even profitable for them now

go back shill