Anime Only You Have Watched

ITT Anime that only you have seen. For me it's Wangan Midnight, the racing anime that wanted to be popular but lost out to Initial D. It features a pretty cool plot about a "Is it haunted or not" car known as the Devil Z, a Nissan S30 Z that's been involved in numerous accidents where all previous owners of the car have died violently. It also has a great soundtrack, but wasn't as popular as the Eurobeat featured in Initial D.

Attached: ef67f9c857efeed422356893899fa087.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R64dxQk-FbM?t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=B2dVwWrfCVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dropped it after 11 episodes. Boring shit.

Macademi-Wasshoi is so bad it's good. It's stupid in the best way possible. School for magical creatures and lots of panty shots.

Attached: Macademi-Wasshoi!.jpg (420x420, 68K)

I'm intrigued.

I remembered that this guy made a short review. They really didn't care and just threw everything in there, from mechas to cat girls.

youtu.be/R64dxQk-FbM?t=120

It's just good actually.

Good lord that faggot

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

This. At first was kinda interesting the haunted thing, but got old really fast. Many /o/tist saw it. It's more faithful that initial D but not as engaging (as the first stages)

801 T.T.S Airbats

Attached: 13-44-18-u=467167500,2449700326&fm=15&gp=0.jpg (220x220, 8K)

Probably only us SEAfags have watched this show considering I don't think it actually got fansubs when it was airing, and even to this day it's a pain to find online (I actually can't find any downloads or streams for it at all since I was considering rewatching some episodes). Thank god for Animax Asia.

Attached: A6417-25.jpg (200x200, 21K)

i just watched it because the fujobait

Attached: mirage of blaze.jpg (430x613, 109K)

More retarded than initial d. They literally just speed in the freeway on some demon car. Why is there no circuit racing anime? Add cute girls if you have to.

Aishiteruze Baby, it's an anime about this guy who's a... ...Don't bother, it's shit.

Attached: 36012aieruzebabyanimela.jpg (300x384, 34K)

That girl on the cover suffers from a serious case of uguu.

Only have vague memories of the plot...
Never seen anyone talk about

Attached: 8aae68da50ab4deee3cf2799c5c920351444307632_full.jpg (640x960, 259K)

>Only you have watched
>Wangan Midnight
Literally more popular on /o/ than Initial D. Everyone who likes cars and watches anime has seen at least one episode.

It's really not but thats your opinion if you know anything about cars you know that any one mistake would cause them to roll their cars at the speed they are going.

>names a semi obscure 80's or 90's mecha ova

legend of the blue wolves

Attached: 1102.jpg (422x600, 78K)

A real fucking long time ago, when I went through a weird binge of Shoujo-ai anime like Strawberry Panic!, Simoun and Kannazuki no Miko. Blue Drop had a real nice opening though so it stuck out. Fuck, I watched some weird shit when I was younger.

Attached: Blue Drop.jpg (315x445, 33K)

Is that any good? It sounds like something I might enjoy.

You know, I honestly couldn't tell you? It was genuinely such a long time ago, that all I remember at this point are the names and the openings.
If it sounds like something you may like though user, may as well give it a shot. It only has 12 or 13 episodes.

I'm an /o/tist and I still think it was boring

Fair enough, thanks though. I'll give it a watch.

Attached: 32707l.jpg (302x399, 33K)

if you like brown lolis, maids & semen lords, this is the show for you
youtube.com/watch?v=B2dVwWrfCVk

Fatina was best girl. Shame they ruined an amazing setup with season 2.

Attached: efefaa5e6b51432a3ff69b465922c03c.jpg (1000x1363, 209K)

I remember watching it 7 years ago, it was really bad
>Mother decides to give her kid to her family so she could chase her husband who ran away
>said family just throws ALL responsibilities to their highschool son who is the MC
>MC is just a playboy who fuck around a new girl every time you see him
>But now he had to take care of the kid, cook/take her to the school
>last episode is the mother returning back with no success, her husband got a new girl or something
>Whole family decides to give the kid back to the psychotic mother who could kill herself at any time

>lost out to initial D
It looks like it was made by the same people.

Is that Yukikaze? It was very gay but cool dogfights.
Still waiting for the live action movie with Tom Cruise

Attached: 0115552.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Yea Forums doesn't talk about good anime.

>waiting for the live action with Tom Cruise

Attached: let it go.jpg (276x387, 48K)

there are like 10% good anime

WB will push it when Top Gun 2 ends up making 500M and more.
2023 after MI 8

Attached: jul-18-2019.gif (480x240, 1.14M)

Wasn't the live adaptation in limbo since like 2016?

Gatekeepers 21. Yeah, it aired on TechTv's anime block, so someone out there remembers watching it, but no one ever talks about Gatekeepers 21. Probably because it was a sequel to a show that no one watched. But Ayane was the first 2d girl I wanted to hold hands with.

Attached: yesirippedthisoffgoogleidonthaveanynicehiresscreenshandygofuckyourself.png (640x480, 66K)

2013 but in 2014 was released All you need is Kill (Edge of Tomorrow) by Warner Brothers, it didn't make that much.
They probably chose to cut down the Yukikaze project thinking that adapting japanese shits won't give them enough money.

i saw one person post it and it looked interesting enough to put it in my backlog.

>Wangan Midnight, the racing anime that wanted to be popular but lost out to Initial D
because tooj >>> hoon

it was published before initial d if i remember.

Attached: witch-hunter-robin.jpg (1000x625, 109K)

You sick fuck