Why is Emilia so emotional?

Why is Emilia so emotional?

Attached: Emilia stare.jpg (850x1204, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's 12 years old mentally

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I love _____?

That's what the author claims anyway. She didn't come across that way in the anime.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Well maybe because the anime was done by someone who was blinded by Emilia's "cuteness" and made changes to the story, added outfits, and sabotaged other characters to try to make Emilia stand out more.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

She's a woman.

And I don't really understand what the fuck do you mean by "what the author claims anyway". She's not figuratively mentally 12. She's literally, as in a literal sense, actually fucking 12. You don't notice it at all in the anime because as and because the story is not focused at all on Emilia.

That's a translation of a fucking Japanese fanfiction you fucking mentally ill piece of shit. Stop posting it. You are literally insane.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/

Attached: Mentally ill Remfaggot.png (1018x748, 126K)

post proof that it's a fanfiction. That's the original Web Novel.

>That's the original Web Novel
It's not.

i lov you

Oh? Can you post proof of this claim?

Yes. Have you seen the anime? The scene is different there. What you posted is just slightly altered fanfiction.

You're dodging. How can this be a fanfiction of the ANIME of it was posted in 2013? Approximately two years before the production of the anime. We aren't talking about the anime here. It cut the scene, we all know that. The anime is not a 1:1 adaption of the LN or WN.

Are you going to post the real WN or not?

Oh. I thought I read before that Emilia was physically 19 but mentally 12 or 14, or something. Sorry.

user. The anime scene is how it happened in the WN. What you posted is a Japanese fanfiction written after the episode aired.

Huh. That's really strange considering that this ""fanfiction"" chapter was posted on February 5th, 2013 and the episode aired on August 22nd, 2016.

It used to be just a quote from the novels, but it was later edited into what you posted by the teenage boy who wrote it.

when they say mentally 12, they mean she's been only awake for 12 or so years. She LOOKS physically 19 because elves and she was frozen which her body grew when she was frozen.

that's very strange considering the novel chapter was posted the same date as the fanfiction chapter.

Stop making shit up, Remfag. No one believes you.

I couldn’t make this shit up even if I tried

You're making shit up all the time.

She is the only reason I haven't watched this show at all. The fact that the cute blue haired maid girl (Rem or something) doesn't win apparently and instead its this bland as fuck character design saved me sitting through whatever this show is.

She is a good girl

She's not bland at all. Watch the Memory Snow OVA; she has a lot of personality.

i posted it again mom

Attached: Every_ReZero_Thread.png (1109x360, 4K)

I love Emilia. She is best girl.

I wonder why

Attached: sample_783e596425aa9ed00344ef77c6e9735b.jpg (850x664, 129K)

Made for anal full nelson