My Hero acadamia

It's happening boys

Attached: 1565945745045.png (1148x2480, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/239/6109/1
reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cr9q55/disc_my_hero_academia_239/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETZdbkwWjsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in mha

Attached: 1565973454719.png (877x1300, 201K)

so ... how is your reaction to the chapter so far?

How long are you gonna that shit on every possible thread ?

Stop misspelling the title you little shit.

Pretty good but I hope the translation clears up some questions

>Hurr Durr A lot of words means smart

Attached: tjvnjs9n9vf31.jpg (2892x3704, 1.55M)

Really like it, keen to see more of ReDestro in the future

Quite kino

Attached: bros.png (1165x830, 835K)

Terrible, absolutely worthless end to this arc.

>if I think a lot it means I'm smart and not a brainlet even though smart people make decisions instantly on instinct and intuition and only brainlet have to think it out

niggerstream out btw

what is the page with the biggest amount of dialogues in bnha?

Attached: bnha x hxh.jpg (864x1250, 320K)

Redestro the madman just straight up hitched a ride on a piece of his mechsuit to avoid the decay, then seems to have amputated his feet to stop the decay, what a guy.

>Main Villain gains a army and countless resources
>Worthless
LMAO Brainlet shitposters still haven't found any good criticism for our kino arc

i really don't understand why people are getting mad

Attached: hhhhhmmmm.png (1109x157, 37K)

Delet this thread.

I like it.

>ReDestro actually cut his own fucking legs off
Absolutely based

Good stuff. In a way it is the same as the Overhaul arc but instead of just shitting on them in spite shiggy learned to just take them in
He could've done that with Overhaul at the end

Yeah I'm thinking he's BASED.

Attached: 10.png (899x1300, 281K)

Hes taking this almost hilariously better than Overhaul.

KINO

Attached: 08-09 (1).png (1787x1300, 795K)

I disliked it when I red the spoilers, but now that I seen the execution, its tenouttaten.

I really like these two panels.
Even if ReDestro really does believe in the liberation of quirks, and is the leader of the new Liberation army, it’s still someone else’s ideals he was fighting for

Attached: 6E81106A-AA6A-4110-8A04-060E6435DA7D.jpg (694x560, 178K)

>they are actually gonna end the battle by ordering sushi

I really fucking hope that ReDestro is going to betray Shiggy later.

What was the point of this arc? Shiggy is a shit and uninteresting character and so is his league of edgies. The most interesting characters died.

Way to go, future!

I'm really happy with the direction it's going, thought the visuals in this chapter were amazing, and love this new style for shiggy. All in all a win

Attached: Amputation2.png (902x646, 433K)

The point was to give shigaraki a power up and give him lots of resources

He realized that by trying to liberate everyone he was the most caged of them all.

So is ReDestro the LoV's sugar daddy now?

>Ujiko will now have bonus funds and Detnerat gear.

Prepare for High End Cyborgs.

So considering how all of this played out what are the chances that All for One had his hands in it somehow?
Everything worked out perfectly for Shigaraki just like with Stain and that was also All for One's plan.

Attached: 1558112716491.png (878x494, 415K)

>Redestro joins Shiggy because the destroyed landscape is beautiful
If Hori wanted Shiggy to get an easy million dollars and a super army there could have been a way better way to handle it than Redestro suddenly viewing him as some sort of god and becoming a fucking fanatic.

Would it really have worked though? Overhaul has a lot more pride than baldy Destro. I can't see him working with Shiggy.

Attached: 979680d10d327c54b4cce62045e2f1a3.jpg (540x763, 120K)

Because Togashi actually understands how smart people think.
Smart people aren't omniscient, where they just know the answer immediately. An actual smart person would consider every possibility given the information they have, hoping for the best but still planning for the worst.
Authors have a lot of cheats to make characters seem smarter. Having a lot of time to consider momentary decisions, having google to replace encyclopedic knowledge of subjects, being able to read previous chapters to simulate good memory, etc.
Depth of thought and an intelligent approach to problems are much harder to fake.

Though the villian arc dragged on it was a satisfying end to it all. Can't wait for a whole season to be dedicated to it.

Imagine having this BALLS to cut your own legs. What a man that Redestro.

nutted but she still succin

Attached: 1552129000836.png (460x582, 181K)

I LOVE MT. LADY

Attached: 1539320168095.jpg (1024x1280, 104K)

The only one who died was Chitose, retard

Yes. Now Toga can buy even more cute clothes!

Attached: 6DA6DEB8-7191-4907-AC7A-691DC85028B3.jpg (418x679, 124K)

Based and nenpilled.

Attached: smartdoneright.jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

>yfw Toga becomes fat from too much candies

Attached: Lel.jpg (868x331, 103K)

Might be my new favorite page

Overhaul is obsessed with his goals. He really isn't about pride as much

Yeah, ReDestro ended up being utterly pathetic, submitting to Shigaraki as a mean of survival is one thing, but suddenly recognizing a crazy neet that wants to destroy everything as the fucking EMBODIMENT OF FREEDOM is bullshit, and him looking at a barren wasteland and finding it beautiful is the cherry on top of said bullshit.

Overhaul, even with his many flaws, stays the most based villain of this series.

>raging autistic manchild wins everthing because he’s a raging autistic manchild
kek

Also, he says that he believes true freedom is to be free of the weight of Destro’s history on page 13
Ironic that the leader of a freedom fighting army never saw himself as being free

>I'm easily impressed and things children entertainment is smart with GENIUSES characters
Lmao, when did you drop out? middle school?

Are you actually retarded?

>Smart people aren't omniscient, where they just know the answer immediately. An actual smart person would consider every possibility given the information they have, hoping for the best but still planning for the worst.
Wrong retard smart people know something the unstant It comes up if you have to think you're a brainlet

Smelly girl

O, MY KINO ACADEMIA...!!

Attached: KINO3.png (894x584, 256K)

It wasn’t a means of survival, he says that Shigaraki can kill him if he wants. He just knew he lost and wanted his followers to live

Overhaul will toss away his own pride for everything
Don't insult his yakuza daddy though

>the Chad mha fan
>the virgin black clover fag

So in this arc, we learned that Horikoshi doesn't know nuance and that if you want to give people just a bit of freedom you want literal everything goes anarchy and that you are fine with people that want to destroy everything because they also "free''.

>Because Togashi actually understands how smart people think.
hahahahaha
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
HOLY NIGGA YOU ARE SELF INSERTING IN CHILDREN BOOKS FICTION WAKE UP YOU DUMB SACK OF SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hori should have made the reasons why re-destro began to follow shiggy more believable. Because it sounds retarded. "Young man shining so brigthly" - wtf?

Attached: 13.png (1204x582, 313K)

redestro realized that freedom is a feeling, not an ideology. Americans probably don't understand because they think being broke and working minimum wage is freedom because they have a bill of rights.

The truth is, systems don't make you free, only you can make yourself free.

>Shiggy just seized control of an entire army
>Deku still can't even throw a full powered punch without snapping his shit up

it's not looking good bros

>hey whats going on in h-

Attached: My Hero Academia - 239 - Succession - 9~2.png (195x552, 84K)

But who says Shiggy wouldn't kill everyone else after he killed ReDestro? ReDestro said he didn't want any more meaningless deaths.

>Young man shining so brightly
Just like the baby.

>we learned that Horikoshi doesn't know nuance
That was a new thing for you?
When literally every character is named after their personality and everything is a pun? NOW is when you realized he doesn't do subtle? 1 million percent and UNITED STATES OF SMASH was subtle to you?

Attached: 1543592402256.jpg (477x360, 28K)

WHERE ARE YOU AT NOW HIATUSKEKS?

>Shiggy will soon be able to live the ultimate neet life and buy the rarest figures and vidya

Attached: shiggyroom.png (500x208, 88K)

Do you self insert yourself into bnha world?

That’s why he surrenders and calls off the order from Hanabata, to stop more people dying. He tells Shigaraki that if he plans to kill him to get it over with, in the hopes that his surrender will ensure a future for the followers

Yes, you're actually retarded.

seriously. where does Hori even go from here at this point?

Attached: think.png (232x137, 14K)

She might want to get her face fixed, heal, and recover first.

And also, I think there's still two of her...

>-ere?.......

Attached: My Hero Academia - 239 - Succession - 13~2.png (211x497, 37K)

Horikoshi falls into the latter category, who thinks writing one line of thought makes them (or their character) intelligent, such as the shallow implication that because Deku "takes notes" and mumbles to himself it means he's smart, this is common of low IQ authors trying to write intelligent characters.

Attached: 1563625874418.jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

>Everyone saying Twice had to die because he became too OP
What say you now? It looks like the entire league is gonna have to go, by that logic.

Shiggi is like iconic Chaotic Evil, you can't get freer than that.

Then just as i said, ReDestro could have submitted as a means of survival. Just not HIS survival.

Yes, as Endeavor's dick. I'm fat and hard working.

Class 1A is about to get a shitload of powerups

Deku is still destined to gain 5 more quirks, and the entire system of hero society is on his side.
If anything, things just got a lot more even.

>Mom, I posted it again!

Hori doesn't know how to write.
Look at how shiggy will keep low and UA will remain intact

Shiggy a cute

Looks really good, like the rest of this arc. But we'll have to see the translation first.

good job hori

NIGERUNDAYO

If you read the page you posted, it makes plenty of sense. A person preaching freedom just encountered the most ‘free’ person he has ever seen.

He says in that cap you posted that he believes true freedom is to be free of the history/burden of the past. In ReDestro’s eyes, the ideal leader of the Liberation army understands their values, but doesn’t feel pressured by the history plaguing the faction. He simply *is* a force of liberation. No ties, no hindrances, no oppressive forces. Just pure freedom. It’s something ReDestro himself could never be because he’s constantly caught under the weight of the expectations placed upon him

even then they're gonna have a bad time. anyone short of Bakugo and Shoto are gonna have a bad time and get btfo if they face anyone from the new LoV.

pretty good, it feels like we're entering the second half of the series now

And since when is the MLA about no laws, everything goes freedom? They wanted to let people use their quirks for fuck's sake. This arc makes it seems Hori believes that someone that just wants to legalize drugs would also be fine with legalizing murder.

Is it, dare I say it, kino ?

One for all is looking pretty under powered right now

Alright, but a few rebuttals:
It's wholly unnecessary to fill up a whole page with a person's toughts like that. It's mostly repeated information, it becomes pedantic after the second panel.
Leaving the rest of it empty except for the toughts is also lazy, when the space could be used to show the tought process through images too rather than through more words on white.
Examining all the tought of a single character in a specific situation is excessive. Spelling everything out is also excessive, "Show don't tell" should always apply.
On the topic of "smart" people, while this can be used to demonstrate complex tought, it's more like an entire strategy meeting in a closed off room, like a brainstorming session, like a dude is having a direct conversation with someone.
A smart person does consider every possibility, yes, but in a tense situation toughts don't just come out as intense dialogues, but more as abstract concepts, ideas and images. It's almost instinctual, intelligence comes in having the information, and realizing the correct course of action quickly andf correctly.
All this page could be summarized in just three panels without losing anything and would make the character look just as smart, if not smarter.
The excessive dialogue could be interpreted as a convenience for the reader to interpret abstract tought, but that itself makes it even more unnecessary
i understand HunterXHunter has a more complex power system than Mha, maybe even more than most other titles, so explaining and forming tactics around those powers can become difficult, but if the power dynamic is known beforehand, the readers should be left to understand most of it without extensive handholding.
Otherwise, a novel is the way to go.
I'm not trying to say anything about the quality i haven't read HXH, but this page bothers me too much not to address it

Pretty fucking liberated

Attached: capitulation.png (1787x1300, 617K)

meant to

This words it perfectly. I'm capping this.

Attached: taskete.jpg (195x255, 12K)

Attached: doing me a concern.webm (950x540, 1.34M)

>This arc makes it seems Hori believes that someone that just wants to legalize drugs would also be fine with legalizing murder.
That's Japanese people for you.

I'm just so happy because everything goes downhill from here, absolutely everything.
We bleach now.

They fixed the page? Nice.

But deku uses logic and makes mistakes all the time

This chapter was fucking amazing.

Ah, thanks! Man, the parallel between Shigaraki as a kid crying in fear in the middle of his Decay and now exulting is really damn well done.

Redestro picked up a fight with the LoV because he wanted the name of Destro and of the MLA to be known. He was burdening everyone with the past and the aspiration of his predecessor, almost ignoring their true goal
Shiggy gives approximately 0 shits about any goal, he just wants the current Society™ to be destroyed, and then anyone can do whatever they want with it, which includes a world that is truly free

SEVEN

freedom is a much of a feeling as hate is. True literal freedom is madness. The original Destro just wanted to let people use their quirks, that's it. Shiggy's bullshit has nothing to do with it. Even if he's more free than the MLA.

Thats what everyone was saying after Allmight vs All for One. We peaked twice. We can peak again.

afo
>let me use my power so i can punch really hard
shiggy
>can literally decay and kill people and things with an aura that seems unstoppable (remember that before fighting redestro he and the LoV were going toe to toe with gigas for days on end)
so at this point shiggy is stronger than AFO right?

Attached: Tomura_and_All_For_One.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

Oh user you'll be called a shitposter for being logical

>at this point shiggy is stronger than AFO right?
Honestly I don't see how All Might or Deku with 100% OfA could beat Shiggy. This shit is retarded.

oh wait.
nevermind.
carry on.

Attached: ExcitableDistinctGoldeneye-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

reminder that giga wasn't serious

Yeah, he says that he wants to keep the ideals of Destro alive and that he’d happily die for the cause to live on

LOOKS LIKE KINO'S BACK ON THE MENU

Attached: itstime.jpg (380x368, 36K)

Yeah i just remembered about that jap voice actor who got caught with drugs and had a lot of his participations in vydia straight up removed and replaced because of drug chargers.

Legalization of murder is a two way thing.
Yes, the government will not prosecute. However a large amount of private investigators/militia will appear and anyone still guilty of murder will still pay for said act. The punishment would probably be even more severe than any current system beyond some unga bungas.

Attached: 1524797397307.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Less versatile but definitely powerful. AfO just stacked power boosting quirks instead of training any of his quirks.

The reasoning behind Re-Destro giving Shigaraki "an army" is the most half-assed thing I've seen yet in this manga. Hori has absolutely ruined every change for the League's development twice now. Even though he could only win with Gigantomachia there's no logical explanation as to why Re-Destro just gives Shigaraki everything without a hint of waiting for them to drop their guard and then backstab him given everything we've seen about his character. If this really is how they're finishing the development for the Liberation Army then I'm 100% dropping this manga because it's such a bore to read now.

>he just wants the current Society™ to be destroyed
And All Might dead. Don't forget that part.

>4d chess player
>light

AfO can fly and has ranged options. Shiggy has no counter for that.

And what if the government itself stops any kind of prosecuting?

This, it makes no sense for them to serve a villain, especially one that wants to destroy everything just because

This, just shoot him.

He has a really strong power but he's just a guy.

It is. Everything Hori tries to make interesting turns to shit

Lights a better written smart character than every hxh genius put together

>no logical explanation
There's an explanation with logic behind it. It's been spelled out multiple times in this thread. If you don't like it, fair enough, but your just ignoring shit.

Shiggy is now at the top of the power scaling list.

Attached: Akira.png (1779x728, 1.35M)

>implying bullets wont decay in the air flying towards him

0/10 see you next week

Now time for the villains to not doing anything for 3 years and Deku still wont be a second year.

Then a new government would just appear.

would his bullets decay now with shiggys aura?
did shiggy literally extend his quirk just so he doesnt get shot again?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x266, 1.09M)

deepest lore

I'm hyped that ReDestro might be sticking around.

I don't see anyway UA doesn't get destroyed in the next few arcs.

>would his bullets decay now with shiggys aura?
Probably

high iq post

Attached: this but he decays them.jpg (1920x1010, 460K)

it turns out the real gigantomachias were the powerups we made along the way

>UA students going into hiding to train.
>Shiggy takes over the world
>Deku has to start his own liberation army.

STANDING HERE

Would you bow down to Shiggy?

I'm not sure. It looks like Shiggy took quite a bit of damage from his own attack, I don't think that's something he can just do whenever.

What if that doesn't happen? What if the people aren't strong enough to topple the old one?

this is bullshit, herofags are braindead and they've become unable to criticise this steaming pile of shit.
I feel sorry for you.

I don't think so. Decay seems to spread through solid matter, not the air. It's not an aura.

>tfw Deku uses Black Whip to cover his whole body in a protective suit to fight against Shiggy

Attached: 179507794-352-k845508.jpg (352x550, 24K)

what's the problem

Someone get one of the panels of Shiggy's O-face from this chapter and make a "1000000% LIBERATED" image please

shiggy's happy, so I'm happy

Attached: 1565950265655.png (1106x1688, 1.18M)

Calm down mate its just a comic.

Shit, Redestro even turned out to be swole and covered in black markings when pwoering up

I'm trying to think of counters right now and air pressure is the only thing that makes sense to counter Shiggy right now. You can't disintegrate air let alone the fact that it'll be coming in with 200mph+ OfA speeds.

Japan is fucked with villain's power. Are they gonna take over the world too? The story is lacking international plot.

SEVEN

>those cracks in Shiggy's face

What did Hori mean by this?

Does the shiggy quirk awakening remind anyone else of that page with Overhaul first using his quirk on panel?

It was fucking garbage.

THIS

Nah, ReDestro submitting to Shiggy isn't the bad part, ReDestro clearly lost, and for the survival of the MLA they must do it. But his sudden ideology change is what's bullshit. ReDestro was berating Shiggy about how he is all about aimless destruction without any clear goal and how he doesn't want to build anything after. Now ReDestro is suddenly fine with it because it's ''freedom''.

If I was in the same country as Shigaraki you best believe I’d be with him rather than against him at this point

Pretty positive.

>sudden ideology change
His ideology didn't change, he just pointed it in another direction.

I'm actually PERFECTLY torn between thinking this is genuinely shit writing, and also being admittedly pumped for Shiggy and the crew. It's kind of like watching Dragon Ball Super. I know I'm watching shit, but it's somehow still enough to keep my interest. I'm wondering what'll come of this alliance.

Attached: 1559164842841.png (706x900, 181K)

someone post that one MHAGear pic of Redestro and Shiggy
i assume they would just disintegrate as soon as they make contact with his skin

it was a little short, but also fucking kino. Chadgodraki delivered

Attached: 1539035367574.png (630x298, 232K)

Shigaraki’s goal is essentially freedom for all who follow him though. Just because he is free to destroy doesn’t mean others aren’t free to build, hence him saying he doesn’t mind what his companions do in the new world

he will just decay the attack, seems like he can decay anything at this point no matter how retarded it is, he decayed the stress energy as well so expect him to decay wind attacks and fireblasts as well

>I want freedom
>Stop that you're being too free...

He literally said that Shiggy is the embodiment of freedom and that he is more fitting to lead the MLA. Before spoilers, some anons talked about ReDestro joining Shiggy so he can be one of the ones to create a new world after Shiggy destroys the current one, and that would have been a way better path to take instead of what we got.

>Japan gets fucked up by the newly invigorated LoV
>has to import international heroes to help out
>end up losing face too

shit chapter, dead general, dead manga and franchise. truly the blizzard overwatch of anime.

>dicksuckers

>be a neet
>one day some rich guy wants to kick your ass
>you kick his ass instead
>he gives you all his money
is this proof that neets will rule the world?
is hori a fellow neetbro?

Are you daft? If there are no laws then that opens for people to create their own laws because no law prevents that. They don't have to topple them.
A government is simply a power and leadership structure. Any organized human gathering and groups would share some sort of system of governance in their group.
The paradox of anarchism is that its just a vacuum for new authorities to come to power. There is a reason Communists employ anarchists to weaken their opposition despite being practically the opposite.

Attached: 1527614676746.jpg (793x924, 107K)

so he actually doesnt want to destroy everything as he claimed he wants several times now, he will spare the shit his comrades love and allow them to rebuild shit again?
what for a half-assed goal is that? at least shitting on the heroes and hero system was rooted in his backstory, this is just retarded

The MLA just wanted to end the regulation of quirks, they didn't want to end all laws or something. They aren't anarchists for fuck's sake.

>he decayed the stress energy as well
Holy shit speedreader

He hates the world present, he doesn't care what happens after he's done
it's not literal

Isn’t that essentially what he did though? Ensured the survival of his ideology and followers so they could thrive in the world Shigaraki aims to create?

Now that Shiggy has become Glad Lad, is it finally time for Deku to go back to being a Mad Lad?

Attached: file.png (904x1300, 1.01M)

he should've killed shig when he had the chance

He wants to destroy everything because it makes him feel good. His more noble ambition comes from wanting to destroy hero society itself for how hard it failed him and others.

He doesn't wanna just blow up the world, he just wants to jack off in the street as much as he wants and for heroes to understand how much they suck ass.

I am personally glad with the way the arc ended. I didn't think ReDestro would be allowed a shred of dignity, after seeing how the Yakuza and Nighteye ended. But he got some. And it seems like Quirk Liberation COULD be brought again in the future, which COULD lead to the status quo being challenged and Deku MAYBE even becoming a good character.

It is just that some people haven't realized that this manga is MEANT to be the Deku and Shiggy circlejerk for thematic reasons.

And the thing is the THEMES Hori wants to instill with this manga and the whole Plus Ultra thing are kinda dumb. But the manga can be good despite that. Like this arc and Pro Hero.

Attached: c9412a0e1200c3c235534c389aecc9f697cc5dc9r1-541-471v2_hq.jpg (541x471, 39K)

He's the traitor.

What a compelling villain! Hori truly is a masterful writer

I always interpreted it like this:
He doesn’t want to destroy the world, he wants to create a world on which he is free to destroy. That goal just happens to begin with the destruction of the current society

Be careful user, you make to much sense, they will call you a shitposter before you know it.

He hates everything and wants to destroy it. Him saying that others can do whatever implies that he doesn't really hate literally everything and more-so the current state of the world. I predict that Shiggy's role in the story is like a wildfire, it burns and destroys the old rotting forest and after the fire burns out new life will flourish because of all the free space and materials that have returned to the ground.

Grind through blood and tears

Redestro is going to bleed to death.

>bleeding out
>in manga
When has this happened?

> uses logic
> dude im in a hurry, oh, i have a idea, let me carry this big piece of metal around, it might be helpful
> dude they are so far in front of me, let me dig up a shitton of explosives and put them on a pile in order to surpass them
Not even 50 chapters and the series already proved you wrong dekufag.

What beautiful analogy, user. I very much like your post

then why did they provoke them in the first place if it makes more sense for them to serve them
Its almost like All for One tricked them into challenging the League

>If there are no laws then that opens for people to create their own laws because no law prevents that.
If there is no way to enforce that law then it's worthless. Even so, this was about a government legalizing murder and enforcing a no persecution policy what are you even talking about?

Attached: KingOfShonen.png (892x584, 514K)

Don't post Hisoka while shilling garbage, shonenfag.

Attached: 1450982627645.png (343x321, 123K)

>Dekuck has 7 Quirks
>Shiggy won a multi-millionaire sugar-daddy and Gigantomachia's compliance
My boy BakuGOD's feeling pretty guilt-free

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f7062732e7477696d672e636f6d2f6d656469612f444464796f516855774151314f54722e6a7067.jpg (801x801, 76K)

Redestro will die of old age

Fucking fag

Considering the special hate boner Shiggy has for Deku and Bakugou O get the feeling we're gonna see Deku go back to the madman soon

Holy shit are you even reading the manga? Go back faggot and read the battle of them, there is literally a panel of shiggy destroying that energy.
Fuck i cant believe someone can be as retarded as you.

>Muh simple motives = bad character
And next you're going to post that "Villain tierlist" pic right?

based herochad

Based and heropilled.

>was born with everything
>gets sucked off by everyone still more than shiggy

This is the most shitpostery image

Bold, i like it

Jesus, I feel like Hori made the LoV a little bit too strong way too fast. It makes sense for him to be able to stand up to all of the pro heroes, but Deku is no where near this. Liked the chapter though, hope the next arc is also good.

God this image is vomit inducing.

Where's Bakugou's 7 Quirks and multi-millionaire sugar-daddy who worships him and provided him with his own army?

Attached: 1547915367895.jpg (640x1140, 84K)

Attached: 1563057399373.png (420x699, 181K)

They also wanted to take over via revolution and were completely fine with killing people to do it, it was an army not a party, if their leaders objective is to tear down hero society that is exactly in line with what they want. Because that is exactly what Siggy wants to do, remember when he held Deku hostage and complained about how everyone in the mall could use their quirks to stop him but wouldn't? Doesn't that sound familiar? Hero society only exists because the distinguishing feature of a hero if their free quirk use.

Well done, well done

>Even so, this was about a government legalizing murder and enforcing a no persecution policy what are you even talking about?
You do realize literally nobody will go along with this? Government are still made out of people.

>hunterfags right now

Attached: 452.png (600x878, 598K)

>Control of media propaganda machine and political parties
>Control of high tech satellites, support gear, and N A N O B O T S
>TWICE army
>Control of Giga
>Access to Doc's OP Nomu army
>LU impossibly OP decay powers
>LODES O MONI LODES O DOSH
>PRISON BREAK IMMINENT
>SOCIETAL COLLAPSE SOON
>UA SHUTDOWN
>ALL MIGHT'S IMMINENT DEMISE

NO BRAKES ALL ABOARD HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Attached: HYPE.gif (312x213, 960K)

> he just wants to jack off in the street as much as he wants and for heroes to understand how much they suck ass.
> He doesn’t want to destroy the world, he wants to create a world on which he is free to destroy.
No, he quite literally stated after being directly asked of his goals that he wants to destroy everything.
> Him saying that others can do whatever implies that he doesn't really hate literally everything and more-so the current state of the world.
Would have been nice if he said somethig like that after being directly asked about his goal. Instead he went on about how everything is shit, even the good stuff, and therefore needs to be destroyed.

HOWEVER

His family is rich
He has his army of gay boyfriends

BAKUGOU PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

In his delusions while he is crying

Attached: puke.jpg (870x1245, 190K)

See
What if the people can't topple said government?

> seething herotard needing a image to boost his delusion about mha being anything mroe than the shit on the shoe of 100 times better storys

Old men pay bakugo money so they can suck his dick
Because kacchan is so amazing sugoi

cope harder hunter"chad"

Sick memes, brehs

BASED

bakugo literally represents the talented and blessed guy
The fuck are you talking about?

I don't think this will happen without any conflict within the new alliance
Ice dude and the politician probably won't be happy about this

>hype

what he gon say when he see shiggy?

Attached: Kurogiri_Anime_Profile.png (150x500, 75K)

user once Deku masters OFA he can just jab and he'd destroy an entire city with the air pressure alone.
BUT OBVIOUSLY DEKU NEEDS MORE THAN THAT

You forget
>why does Deku has 7 quirks? Suspicious! Jail!

There was time enough, when he was talking to Shiggy, to tie off the stumps with strips of his pants.

Dabi didn't like Toga at first.

"I leave to pick up some milk for a few days, and I come home to a millionaire?"

I am still hoping for the politician to pull a sword. Hopefully.

Hori plz

"Yay, sushi!"

>the truck isn't an isekai

I appreciate the thought, but no good is going to come out of this image at all

>Shiggy becomes cheerful
>Deku becomes an edgy psychopath

But Dabi is probably never going to get along with Geten, remember how Geten talked about someone's quirk defining their status in society? If Dabi is Touya then he already hates Geten's guts, Geten's literally Endeavor but younger, his quirk is everything that matters, the guy didn't go to school for fuck's sake.

Based and Libertypilled

ReDestro thought, without the Nomu to back them up, the LoV were just a bunch of super powered delinquents it would be easy to crush; and then use that victory for propaganda purposes. He had no idea about Giga or how power Shiggy really was.

Attached: -.png (870x510, 249K)

Huh, i expected Apocrypha to join LoV, but not the whole army
Interesting, i guess

Deku showed that OfA is practically becoming an immovable object or unstoppable force in his fight vs. Overhaul. The shit that destroyed Night Eye pierced his legs too, but when he hit above the set cap he tanked a reconstructed skewer to thr jaw. Something that went through his chin and leg earlier was more of an uppercut that slightly inconvenienced him since it did break on impact. He'll probably be able to tank the Decay at OfA fully mastered.

Chrollo is pretty well written, another example is where he's smart enough to pick up the bait Hisoka laid in his fake fortune, but not realise it was a trap. Smart but flawed.

>encountered the most ‘free’ person he has ever seen
Not freer and more "liberated" than any psychopath in a mental hospital

Its just too fucking convenient. My money is on All for One setting this up somehow
Like he set up the Stain thing.

Have you even studied a single page of history?

Attached: rejected.jpg (417x376, 65K)

"My boy has become a MAN!!"

Yeah. Its more tolerate them than just "get along"
Like with Toga.

Oh hey look. The exact reason why Redestro was willing to join Shiggy

Attached: Pure.png (193x174, 25K)

It's good.

it made me laugh so its already good

>MCU cut to the League in a sushi shop eating

Isn't he also in prison? Is he also at tartarus?

Bruh I’m hyped as hell for this series.

Hori outdid himself on this one now if only he could panel a coherent fight.

Funny how ReDestro implies that even he himself is not worthy of being the symbol of liberation here, little bit of foreshadowing for the end of the arc

These words have been uttered by the the man that killed a dude for dissing Destro and also said this
Let that sink in

Attached: Destrofags.png (1085x445, 329K)

>scene with Redestro giving Shiggy a lecture about business and finances while they're eating sushi
>"It's all about INVESTMENTS..."

Attached: elsmug.jpg (510x439, 35K)

I am not shilling anything. But this arc was genuinely good. The only thing really bringing the manga down at this point is Deku.

I want a Nezumi spin-off

>You might think you’re a villain Shigaraki, but wait ‘till you see how much I charge for some of the Detnerat special-requirement items

Attached: mhastandinghere.jpg (1200x750, 152K)

Happened in Attack on Titan. A character got shot, wasn't killed on the spot, but bled out later. Same thing happened to Erwin, only it was from a rock through the gut.

I am not used to seeing that image on a positive post

>all this argument over ReDestro's "ideology change"

You're all making the mistake of assuming the logic he thinks to himself is actually logic. The Liberation Army are ideological zealots, ReDestro himself was raised from birth to fit into the mold of some guy he never met, you think any of them have even a passing relationship to logic in the reasons they do things?

Lots of people have already said ReDestro giving up and bribing Shiggy with an army to survive would have been fine. Well, that's what he did. But you think someone like him, people like the Liberation Army, are going to admit to that, to themselves? Fuck no. They're going to swerve their brains around as hard as they can to convince themselves this is all fine, this is all in service to the cause, because they've built their whole mind around this one idea and they'd completely collapse as a person without it.

ReDestro coming up with some bullshit line of "reasoning" to tell himself "hey actually maybe this thing I'm being forced to do is actually in line with what I would totally choose to do, yeah" is ENTIRELY AUTHENTIC to how obsessive ideological crusaders like this think.

Don't mistake the character's bullshit for the author's bullshit.

Attached: two_men.png (1280x1600, 635K)

ahahahahahah please use this in every shonen wars bait thread

we're hitting shitpost levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1364029750114.jpg (226x244, 24K)

Hori's panels are getting more kino by the minute

>image
Soulless

So prison break is actually feasible now that the Villains actually have capital and a legitimate army right? Kurogiri and AFO have been locked up for a while now and I can't imagine Shiggy leaving them there.

Attached: 1564194576116.png (603x436, 167K)

I think with that you are going to open Pandora's box

And that's why i'm hoping ReDestro comes to his sense and betrays Shiggy later in the series. But hiding my disappointment because of something that makes up for it may or may not happen is retarded.

Shiggy is a pure boy who wants to eat sushi with his friends.

You aren't a Hunterchad. The simplicity of BnHA's approach is the logic of a power fantasy, with the entire arc being a sequence of fights and power-ups, is an approach of shit like DB, not a realistic, believable story. This directly contradicts the nature of the nen beats and Hui Go Ro's speech in chapter 362. Direct confrontations devoid of subterfuge (like the one the spiders are hinting at like you pointed out as well) is basically what fighting shounen is and why it's so bad. Your statement "this arc was genuinely good" basically proves you aren't a Hunterchad and are just using images from HxH to try giving your shonenshit more credibility.

Fuck off with your falseflagging, subhuman.

Attached: 1539899457112.png (218x244, 55K)

Anyone got a side by side of Shiggy crying as a child among his wrecked backyard and this chapter's laughing at the epicenter of his attack?

Eri is going to be the only one that can fight Shigaraki, constantly reversing his deconstruction.

>undercut

Attached: 1550379771972.jpg (1067x1440, 379K)

I was feeling pretty down today, but seeing this post put it all into perspective. No matter how shitty my day is, at least I'm not you. Thanks for the cheerup breh

>even more manpower for shiggy
oh god

Attached: 1564118701739.png (460x455, 116K)

Attached: 1565979225237.png (400x271, 47K)

>implying hxh isn't a pathetic sequence of powerups

Attached: deku an all might.jpg (512x512, 58K)

I hope with this means we can maybe finish the first year at UA.

Prison break will only happen if some other villain happens to be planning a prison break and then approaches Shiggy for him to take it away

>BnHA is a power fantasy
>main character gets cucked more than anyone else
That is like saying Berserk eclipse is a power fantasy
Yeah I sure want to be Guts there or Deku when he gets bodied by his bully.

>let me use my power so i can punch really hard
That was just him being dramatic, trying to beat All Might at his own game. He could have just spammed his shockwaves if he wanted to just kill him.

I'll say it again. This is the story of how I became the greatest hero.

Attached: Deku World's Greatest.gif (540x304, 1.95M)

impossible, she runs out of power remember?

See you next week

Why does this image turn me on slightly

She'll have to go beyond.

>Is given strongest power ever
>Is then told he will get 6 other superpowered quirks
>Not a power fantasy

>Deku is the first person to change Nighteye's visions
>Deku is the first OFA users to access the asspull of multiple quirks

He's a gary stu. The universe exists to suck his cock, no different to naruto being jesus and saving the world, or ichigo having a million hidden OP powers and killing every villain, or inherting the #1 hero's power and eventually becoming the #1 hero in deku's case, and now conveniently there are more quriks available to him.

Attached: 1521531795722.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

While I'm kind of hyped with what happened, I must say that the way we got to it was kind of half-assed. Pretty typical hori

Still gets bodied by his bully
Still sucks his bully off
Then meets Mirio who is just better at everything
None of this looks appealing to me
Everything about Deku is cuckolding. If BnHA were a power fantasy he would've beaten bakugo
Deku is definetely a gary stu. So is bakugo and now shigaraki
But for a power fantasy he just looses to much and is too much of a cuck.

How

even if she goes beyond, the horn and its utility remains there
Besides she's a literal child with no control over her quirk
I might happen but it will be beyond bullshit

I'm actually looking forward to their fight now

>Two baiters getting their hooks caught in each others mouths
Rare sight to see

did you wake up from your nap?

Attached: dekuhater.png (1942x1440, 208K)

The lightbulb in the top left makes him look like an idiot.

I'll admit, this is going to be really good when the anime gets to it.

>reddit absolutely hates the chapter

Attached: 1505320002619.jpg (328x679, 81K)

I thought they love everything bnha?

Why even bother checking there in the first place, user?

Shroom shroom

you might want to actually check, they all loved it

we just need miriofag

>Shiggy is about to kill Deku
>Toga starts to cry and sperg out about how she's the only one who can fuck him up
>"You're lucky kid..."
would it be kino?

Because almost everyone who posts here came from reddit

I'm pretty hyped desu

Obsessed.

No we don’t, shut the fuck up

Too many people itt post their as well.

I see a shit tone of hate
reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cr9q55/disc_my_hero_academia_239/

Based and Heropilled

Hello miriofag

You know what I use to think Shigeraki was a little bitch, but man has he improved. The manga got so much better when it started focusing on him and the other antagonist.

Please go

Attached: 1564017010456.png (352x430, 137K)

The thing is that what Hori has been trying to say with HeroAca since the Sports Festival is that you should always give all you got at everything and say no to ideals or planning if they lead to you not doing your best. It is not a good theme, it is dumb in fact, but it is what Hori believes in and is the reason why this manga is so full of asspulls. It is literally the Plus Ultra motto. The idea that people have no limits.

It is not ever going to sound smart. Because it is not. But it can still be told smartly.

What Hori managed to do this arc but failed in Yakuza is to write a story where these themes didn't come accross as just a power fantasy. By giving a bit of dignity to ReDestro.

Not saying the manga is as good as HxH, but it is now emotionally coherent. On top of the good art Hori has always had. It could be like when Oda found One Piece's soul in Alabasta.

Or it could be like Pain in Naruto and arcs from now on will focus on power levels and Deku saving the day while everyone else jobs. In which case the manga will be shit from now on. But Pain was still a good arc.

Stop artificially forcing him into the conversation you dumb cunt, we’re talking about the chapter

skimming that thread I see like 2 people complaining and everyone else either saying it was great or discussing it pretty neutrally. If you look at the pinned thread it's all hype

Checking discussions, the MHA reddit loves this arc and the manga general reddit hates it or at least has a vocal hate contingent. Weird, this is easily one of the best arcs in the whole series.

10 SCOOPS OF MUTANT MASS DAILY C'MON DEKU LET'S GET BIG

Attached: 5f2190061fe4e597d2cd5d39dc5b4fa6ccbca2681b4f06edc22442397c0ac4b9.jpg (659x483, 23K)

OK but how does this make you feel?

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

How do you fags cope with the fact that Hackori will never deliver something THIS impressive?

Attached: 1546999000130.jpg (1568x1145, 476K)

They 100% love it

Puke is cute

Attached: 1546655683336.gif (500x280, 697K)

Like you are slowly making KotaEri more annoying than MirioEri ever was.

There were panels in this chapter that were more impressive

>This is Naruto-levels of scale creep rn. Just disintegrate an entire city ez.

>So what was the point of having gigantomachia run in there if shigaraki could literally solo the whole army by the end of his battle ? I didn't like this ending, it feels like shigaraki is the mc of an isekai the way everything lines up his way.

>what a shitshow. this is going downhill pretty fast

>i would've been ok with at ll had it been shigaraki that was the one to go in the offensive, but no he is still a spoilt brat and whats with this i lost so your ideals are better shenaningans, wtf? i get its a manga aimed for children, i didn't realise it was written by one too!

>This is probably the worst arc of the manga by a good margin. Re-destro was built-up to be something better than 'I lost so you own me now'. And Shigaraki turned into "city destroyer in matter of second" level of threat in such a short time. I know there need to be build up for Shigaraki big fight, but this is following Nanatsu Taizai trail as far as I concern.

>implying that would be possible
You're so transparent

That's why I relate to him and not Dekuck

Don’t talk for me nigger, don’t respond to him. He’s clearly baiting and you’re retarded for falling for it

user, both Togashi and Horikoshi have far better spreads than that one to their name. Really weird choice.

>This is probably the worst arc of the manga by a good margin.
Jesus, what a hot take from that redditor.

He is just obsessed with Miriofag and should be ridiculed

I'm talking about the entire confrontation though, which is the most complex and multi-layered Shounen combat in the history of manga

>the manga general reddit hates it or at least has a vocal hate contingent
Sounds like some salty fags from other fandoms.

I post what I want nigger, you seem to have a problem if everything is baiting for you

How are you supposed to beat Shiggy now?

Shiggy is so cool, he can win a fight while he's hallucinating

7 QUIRKS.

What can I say if not Based?

Attached: 1563453883983.jpg (410x335, 74K)

>Still gets fucked by CHAD villain

Noone is going to read this, but all shitposting aside, this arc has completely ruined MHA for me

Absolute and complete bullshit power scaling that can only be countered by even more bullshit power scaling. Shigaraki is only evil because he is a blank slate of a fucking edgelord.

It honestly feels like we jumped from some rational shonen power battles straight to the end of the Naruto war arc. It completely ruins the """realism""" (in context of the story) when the villains and the kid heroes are now forced to be on a power level that even the top-tier heroes cannot scratch.

What a fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1565332919488.png (221x286, 107K)

Also, Shiggy's flowing clothes are similar to how AfO looks in the flashbacks

I’d really appreciate if you stopped copy pasting stuff from reddit into the thread, thanks

he barely has 2 quirks right now

>Yea Forumsermin and redditors both hate this arc
it really is great

What a freaking masterpiece of a chapter. An incredible turning point for Shigaraki, becoming a real threat now (with his own strength, not just due to Nomu and surprise attacks). I don't think Hori could have written this better in any way. The artwork was amazing as well. That panel with the destroyed horizon gave me goosebumps.

My hype is up 1 million percent @_@

Guns

>being a powerlevelfag
>all these implications

Attached: 1559954900564.png (353x165, 37K)

In the span of 2 chapters we went from from "how could shiggy ever hope to compete with Deku" to "how could Deku ever hope to compete with Shiggy?"
kinda funny

HELL YEAH! fuck hunterfags

Attached: Asta buff.jpg (602x666, 235K)

right I know?! i'm literally shaking rn

Alright, where were these copypasted from?

Attached: 73E1B16F-7FE6-45B2-B36C-4F2F8F3201DE.jpg (278x181, 9K)

My hope for this series dropped during Overhaul Arc. This series is all hype and no substance. It's beyond me how ppl thought this was an innovative series.

just read the latest chapter
how are hunterfags coping in these threads so far

The point was that AfO wanted to beat AllMight at his strongest.
AllMight is mainly just really physically strong and fast, he's the strongest and fastest
So AfO wanted to leave no doubt in people's minds that AllMight was defeated at his strongest

no cope, all seethe

Poorly, also there's a clover fag here who seems to be an ally now.

Jokes aside, someone like Mustard, but with a deadlier gas and better control could kill Shiggy.

For those who didnt pay attention, it seem that Shigaraki face is slightly decayed a bit.

His power is OP yes but we can deduce that if he keep using his power too much, he may decay himself to death.

How can one show make lots of spergs SEETHE

Attached: IMG_20190816_064619.png (385x800, 242K)

FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1546248538223.webm (950x540, 2.92M)

Based.
HEROCHADS UNITE

You think the slaves who accepted their fate were more free than the ones who felt oppressed and rebelled? Truly a mindset worth of the shithole that EU has become. That's the most 2019 EU thing you could have said.

A few of the villains we’ve already seen could beat him with a little trigger, especially that Larceny guy. He’d probably be able to pull your organs out of your body

Will we ever get an absolute peak moment like this?

Attached: 942dfb39b155a5622ca7ba01f8bb3e9e.gif (500x280, 1.91M)

This is my favourite manganime thing and the only one I'm giving money to, seethe harder

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 890K)

>Bullets! My only weakness! How did they find out?!

Attached: Rise.jpg (800x400, 109K)

>o my kaitoooooo
netero vs meruem was better

a retarded asspull that gets invalidated by even more asspulls? Deku getting mind controlled in the sports fesitavl

Please go back to your thread

So why did AfO give Shigaraki this quirk? Was it his favorite?

Attached: 1539128732253.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Reminder that All for One was an eldritch horror that was sending tentacle death waves across an entire continent murdering shit for over a hundred years.

Leave my herobro's alone you old ass hunterfag. Your shit series is dead anyway and with The Hero as DLC in Smash and Dragon Quest 11 coming to the Switch Togashi will be to busy.

Attached: sukehiro_yami_.jpg (768x768, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ETZdbkwWjsg

Attached: 1565948657336.jpg (736x485, 53K)

Shut up hunterfag they can stay

>series war shitters in my thread

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Steven-Armstrong.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

If some Black Clover fanboys want to perpetuate a silly series war, then they can do it in a different thread

grim reminder

Attached: 500 IQ chess game vs 10 IQ SMASH punchy punchy.jpg (1660x1331, 573K)

Neither Light nor the Monster villain fall into that category, retard.

How about you post examples of them doing the bullshit big brain magic?

deku will definitely snap one day

Attached: 213 (2).jpg (872x167, 60K)

>blackcloverfag faction making alliance with herofag faction against hunterfag faction
im more invested in this shitposting plot than any current manga plot tbdesu

You know, when I come into a Hunter x Hunter thread there's a lot that crosses my mind. The legacy of the greatest shounen ever written. I mean consider that for a minute. This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature has been going on for several decades now and is still going. Not only that but it is still popular, still gaining new fans and keeping old ones happily around.

Hunter x Hunter is not just a manga, its not just genre deconstructing, its not just one of the greatest stories ever told. It is proof that man can achieve greatness in all its meanings. The story we have been discussing, months on end, years on end, it is evidence of a true understanding of nuanced and complex themes. A culture within itself.

So when I come into a Hunter x Hunter thread I feel like im not only here with my fellow Hunterchads. I am here with everyone else, experiencing the magic that is HxH. Even the poor and misguided who either havnt read it or consider it sub-par are here with us. Giving attention and time to a story that is older then most of us here today.

I see great discussion day after day. New points being brought up and old ones being held high for the board to see. It was through years of dedicated posting that these threads have gotten to this point. Intense and amazing discussion backed by some of the most quality memes found on the internet. And its all thanks to the Hunterchads who have kept it all going.

So when I go into a Hunter x Hunter thread a few things cross my mind, but the one thing that always reigns true is how great it is to be a Hunterchad, to be apart of a legacy decades old that continues to hold its own with strength, intelligence and grace. That's what it means to be a Hunterchad.

Attached: 1530805646793.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Gotta give you credit cloverfag, that was pretty based

>Notice how there's no panels of this kino arc

Now we need Miriofag

Neck yourself, nigger

Attached: (you).png (1528x739, 205K)

Slaves can't produce kino, Herocuck.

Attached: 1565984625057.png (900x800, 836K)

Meant every word of it. I personally enjoy both series. The creators of MHA/BNHA and BC are bro's and we should follow their example.

I'll be honest, huntards putting in whatever books they think make them look smart in these pics never stops being funny. It's like they googled "books that smart people read". I'm amazed they've had the restraint not to put a random Ulysses there.

I can summon him if you want

Old man didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up? Togashi's too busy sucking Square Enix and Toriyama off .

washington D.C will never be the same...

Attached: 1543903903208.png (390x735, 133K)

>a-actually Togashi never writing anything is BASED!
We're redefining the meaning of the word "cope"

>huntards are as boring, bland and repetitive as their manga
color me surprised

Attached: 1564162466634.png (294x352, 125K)

Source?

It’ll be during his time interacting with that vestige who has the facial tattoos/markings, he looks to edgy

>Catch me if you can, Hunterfags!!!

Attached: 1A591A21-CF18-4DE2-A1B3-A6BFF7AD6F20.jpg (524x508, 194K)

Nekuzo a cute

in this universe there are no armies or international organizations? this is coming to regional scales already

Please stop shitting up the thread, you’re not contributing to the discussion at all

Stop being a little bitch and lighten up.

He's going to cameo in the final arc

Attached: 1557787023347.png (1452x1504, 2.37M)

>got btfo'd pretending to be a huntard
>"oh i know, I'll pretend to be a Kimesetsufag instead!"
we're reaching cope levels that shouldn't be humanly possible.

It's awful. Absurd powercreep and the league of villains continues to not have an ideology beyond literally and unironically "gamers rise up". The fact that Shiggy convinced even a single person that destroying everything was a better cause than the right to use your own abilities is an insult.

this thread is already shit thanks to hunterfags, cannot be worse

>cannot be worse
Not if I have anything to say about that!

Attached: _gift__have_some_chubby_ochako_by_shoclu-dca1ovp (1).png (1882x1836, 858K)

it's popular
that's literally all you need
also
>seethe

Ochunko's so fat, she's afraid to jump because she might get stuck!

Attached: oCHINco.png (3000x3000, 2.19M)

Alright you disgusting normalfags, that chapter was pretty good.

>it's popular

Is this how Herofags cope? With statistically false delusions?

Attached: 1518184903305.png (808x327, 25K)

>needs stats from almost 2 years ago because that's the last time Togashi spent enough time not playing video games to put out a volume
OH NO NO NO

haha you are so old and out of touch LMAO

soooo because its less popular than an established well over a decade manga, its not popular at all?

haha you incels kill me

Even the volume that released 8 months later outsold Herocaca.

Cope more with your irrelevant manga, Herocuck.

Attached: 1550212986949.png (515x861, 47K)

FUCK that's hot

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

how big is /ourguy/'s smile watching all of this transpire?

Attached: smile3.jpg (249x331, 32K)

big enough to fucking scare the security guards watching him

>his """"god""""" struggling to hit a million
LMAO you are COPE incarnate.

Oh, I've got plenty more where that came from!

Attached: Ubesity.png (1075x770, 437K)

We can't stop winning, bros.

Attached: 1499263267053.png (492x466, 160K)

Attached: koutaeri8.jpg (736x527, 38K)

>hunterfag is actually LITERALLY a sonygger
LMAO IT KEEP GETTING BETTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF BASED

Attached: 1564472471227.png (480x480, 148K)

Attached: 1548051929580.gif (500x750, 2M)

Seething in caps won't erase the sales data, Herocoper. Hunterchads stay winning.

Attached: 1536898429453.png (1234x1070, 250K)

cute

>Huntercucks seething so hard they have to reply
Like music to my ears

He has the most potential out of everyone.

Attached: 1565954390614.jpg (887x1300, 411K)

Meh. Not fat enough

Attached: 1561407197308.jpg (189x189, 18K)

How long until OFA is broken out by shiggy, uses Eri to restore himself to his prime, and takes all of what Shiggy has for himself?

the most potential to get SMASHED and SLAMMED by Giga, maybe

Damn togashis art is shit how does he still have a job

who's baiting who again

Attached: 1539056036179.jpg (518x148, 22K)

Kotaerifag trying to bait miriofag

This isnt defending Hero, but Hunter is arguably not even a shonen anymore

Dragonball doesnt have any of that crazy shit, and it manages to still be great. Same goes for Hero.

If you dont enjoy it, then you dont enjoy it, but keep in mind who these series are written for.

Most people issues summed up:
Powercreep x 100
1 Dimensional villain
Re Destro a jobber

Best arc of mha though and Redestro's characterization is great and the dialogue and art in chapter is good.. Sucks that he became a jobber though.

That analogy doesn't work since their fate was to live and die as slaves doing nothing but manual labor.

Agreed.

Attached: metric_ton_of_meaty_training_by_darkfireballz-dc14vjl.jpg (1600x1000, 601K)

After the spoiler that the manga is going to speed up a fuck ton this shit is gonna get wild.

Attached: 1565929508677.jpg (469x476, 243K)

>a random Ulysses
That's actually a nice phrase.

BASED MEGACHAD

Will we ever get an absolute peak moment like this?

Attached: O[1].png (848x459, 200K)

Anyone have the image of Overhaul w/ robotic arms and no mask? Different from pic related

Attached: 1534999838241.jpg (1156x829, 300K)

What spoiler???

Attached: 1563023947650.jpg (1200x1132, 128K)

That's what Togashi does, he just googled famous quotes and then throws the first he sees on the spur of moment.

>when he hit above the set cap he tanked a reconstructed skewer to thr jaw. Something that went through his chin and leg earlier was more of an uppercut that slightly inconvenienced him since it did break on impact.
What!?? I can understand what you're saying user.

Attached: 1565832972944.jpg (401x628, 36K)

Attached: 1565891534418.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Powercreep x 100
Such a retarded criticism...All Might has been making tornadoes with his fists since volume 1, Mount Lady and Endeavor can level skyscrapers, Shouto and several other students could take on a building-sized robot during the entrance exams and tournaments...

What we're seeing this arc is on par with All Might vs Nomu, barely All Might vs OfA level.

>Twice can endlessly copy high-end noumus

Attached: 41771.png (500x446, 164K)

kill yourselves

>destroys the whole city and anybody who even enters his city wide range gets killed unless they cut their limbs off
>only Nomu level
retard

>The LoV now have the money to mass produce the anti-quirk bullets they stole from the Yakuza
The LoV now have the money to mass produce the anti-quirk bullets they stole from the Yakuza
>The LoV now have the money to mass produce the anti-quirk bullets they stole from the Yakuza
The LoV now have the money to mass produce the anti-quirk bullets they stole from the Yakuza

Attached: 1540442458895.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Shigaraki is Free!

Attached: 1416164491494.jpg (2000x1410, 283K)

We heard from the editor/wsj that the next arc will rapidly speed up the pace and time frame of the manga.

Money.
Not resources.
They don't know yet it's basically a little girl's pieces being shot.

Attached: Ochubko Sandwiches.png (1460x1268, 1.76M)

*can't
can not

not that user, but youre the retard lol

AM is on par with AM as a base level, its very explicit. All might could easily flatten a city (and has during the kamino incident), and therefore so could nomu

>They can now use Twice's quirk to mass produce nomus

I mean it as an asspull for Shigaraki for going from like human level decay to groups of people decay to large buildings to towns and the ground under in a single arc in a long running shounen probably going on for like another decade.

Eh, this as a vsbattle fag is very far above weakened AM vs weakened AFO with ease.

>headcanon garabge

C'MON MAN

Attached: rich_piano.jpg (1000x1001, 173K)

Giga is weak.

THIS KILLS THE WHISPERCHAD

Lack of information is one matter but as for resources those can easily be acquired with money.

Look at the scans, he didn't destroy the whole city, more like several blocks ie. around AM vs AfO in terms of destruction. Nomu took enough punishment to level a town as well yet wasn't even damaged in the end. It's not powercreep, it's in the realm of what was in the first few volumes.

Giga is a literal top 5 fighter in the series.

Current top 5 ever shown are All Might, AfO (both in their prime and final pissing match) Shiggy, Giga, and possibly High End.

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1533423640309.png (772x680, 407K)

Attached: metal overhaul 2.jpg (855x1200, 87K)

Attached: fanart__cheerchako_by_danyantto_dd3ha9x.png (939x1315, 1.08M)

absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 1561397715562.jpg (560x560, 296K)

how can heroes even compete?

>complex and multi-layered
18 minutes of monologe and 2 min of hisoka running from dolls cant even be called a combat

Attached: 69977635_p0_master1200.jpg (727x1200, 473K)

>cloning Nomus
>not cloning Giga

We're not talking about asspulls though, but powercreep. Is it an asspull that his ability spreads this far? Maybe, but then again, he could probably level a skyscraper with his base ability, we never saw him use it on big targets, only knives, people etc... Until now.

You can acquire Eri with money?

Metashonen, user wars

>black whip OfA symbiote Deku

Attached: 30ACECC8-EE91-45E1-8226-325868607601.jpg (499x312, 101K)

>192038060
There are idiots and shitposters on both sides trying to stir things up. Frankly, it would be best if they were ignored and not given (you)s, which is all such fools are after.

No (you) for you, btw. The shoe fits.

that's the secret
villains were the true heroes all along

Attached: the hero.png (913x1300, 263K)

You think there will never be timeskips? She is guaranteed a super genius too.

>are you aware of the trolely problem?
one of the most cringeworthy moments of the current arc

Meant for

he ended up folding like a wet tissue, but at least he had the guts to go all in at the end to do what needed to be done

whoops, i misunderstood the manga

the actual phrasing is 'damn near' all mights strength level.

is it fair to say that is maybe 80% or so of AMs power (post AFO fight)

With that output, that would still be plenty to fuck a city up, even if it did take a lil longer than shiggy could do

Attached: am level.jpg (287x284, 46K)

I love how completely and utterly pointless the red lines and circles are

Timeskip to when she's 7? You can't do massive timeskips in this manga.
>supergenius
She has no idea how to control her quirk and can't even express herself properly so she writes letters instead.

he's great
so happy he lived

Attached: 1554965508711.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Why not? Remember that the whole story is a narration, they could very well skip a few years to when he is narrating/logging the story.

You think we'll have a timeskip to when the academia part finishes? Shigaraki is strong NOW when Eri is 6, he won't wait until she knows how to use her quirk to break havoc.

Cooler than the thing I was looking for, thanks fampai

So long as one has access to even the smallest amount of DNA (the bullets) a splice and replicator can be used to make more of the DNA in culture. It's basic college lab biology IV.

could've been an even better arc without the shitty destro design

assuming there's DNA in her processed blood is a huge leap of logic.

shit taste

Attached: re destro.png (1339x1088, 1.44M)

It won't work faggot

he just looks so successman

Honestly, one of the best new characters in the manga in years

remember when he snapped that guy's neck

I have this nagging feeling that ReDestro was supposed to die right then and there but Hori changed his mind in the last minute.

nah

Attached: 1564686619340.jpg (569x908, 63K)

NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A BIRD. THEY GOT TWO BIRD-LOOKIN ASS NIGGAS.

oops wrong pic

Attached: old men hori.jpg (2061x3230, 520K)

more old crazy men but without the big nose

I like him, he's like the Penguin and Patrick Bateman combined

This.
drawing old people is pretty fun

BASED MEGACHAD

Attached: destro, a winner too.png (371x990, 380K)

who in 1b deserves to advance to 1a so far? who in 1a should get booted back with the extras (protip: its Koda)?

Attached: 8b516e616aedc04605de75fbb18812078990c8d7r1-1062-750v2_hq.jpg (1024x723, 207K)

>advance to 1A
speedreader