Mob Psycho 100

It's AOTY

Attached: Mob_anime.png (680x840, 697K)

>capeshit

>capeshit
have you even watched Mob Psycho?

dropped

>characters are poorly developed with the exception of Mob and Reigen
>Bossfights have zero stakes, we know Mob is going to win, every time it just boils down to Mob saying "could you err... stop being evil please?"
>animation is good
>Reigen mini-arc is very good
all in all a solid 7.5/10

>aoty
>in a year where Dr Stone exists
>in a year where Vinland Saga exists
>in a year where Shingeki no Kyojin exists
>in a year where Kimetsu No Yaiba exists
>in a year where Jojo exists
Coul you be any more retarded, OP?

Dr. Stone is more interesting that this tired cliche show.

just because mob is a little shinji and doesn't want to operate the robot and power up to supermob doesn't mean it isn't capshit. because it is through and through. every single fucking problem is solved by mob mounting his cape. the whole "body improvement" shit is a cheap charade. nothing more.

Attached: x-mob-esperman-chad.jpg (825x464, 46K)

I could understand Vinland but fucking Dr.Ifuckingloveschience for AOTY? Really? What do you find so good about it?

One of them is not like the others

Yikes whisperkek

It's entertaining. That's the purpose of anime.

Also, I don't consider it aoty, I just consider it better than Mob Boredom, ergo, as long as any of the shows I listed coexist with Mob Psycho, Mob Psycho can never become AOTY.

stop using words you dont know, brainlet

Me scratching my balls is also entertaining. Are my balls BOTY?

>stop using words I dont like
deal with it, faggot

>the whole "body improvement" shit is a cheap charade
explain

Kek stonecucks eternally BTFO.

what's there to explain? it's irrelevant.

>>>/reddit/
you have to go back, mr bazinga

Attached: 1565751281589.jpg (485x480, 61K)

rent free

Kek

Who are you quoting, newfaggot?

I don't think you know what that means buddy

HAHAH so a mech anime is now capeshit
you fucking zoomers are somthing else

no, are you stupid? a robot isn't a fucking cape. But mob totally is. 100% cape shit mob. And worst of all, it's basically just a cheap X-Men. Literally the same fucking plot.

This just in, everything is capeshit.
In all seriousness though, anyone who uses that buzzword deserves to be drawn and quartered. Shitposting was a mistake.

Attached: capeshit.jpg (500x375, 34K)

its the main message of the entire show, how is it irrelevant?

I'm ten billion percent sure that Dr. Stone will beat out Mob Psycho 100 for AOTY when the end of the year comes

Attached: Senku_Ishigami_Anime_Infobox.png (350x433, 291K)

Trips of truth confirm

>the main message of the show is nothing but smokes and mirrors
really makes you think

how is it smoke and mirrors?

because it's irrelevant, ARENT YOU LISTENING, holy shit. the selfimprovement crap doesnt matter AT ALL. the only thing that ever mattered is the capeshit super mob 100%.

i wish my favorite things never got popular

but it does matter. every villain in the show serves to push forward that message that relying on psychic powers gets them no where and that mob can only achieve happiness through improving himself in aspects other then his psychic poers

Literally no one except fujos like Mob psycho

>TnJ is now good
Mobfags are absolutely fucking pathetic
it had a chance if the final generic shounen arc didn't happen same with season 1

Holy fuck this post is reddit. Literally go back

Name ONE instance in the series where Mob solved a conflict without using his powers

Message could be good if it wasn't so dumbed down. It's obvious that a single talent won't make you happy and succesfull when you have no other skills and your personality sucks even more on top of that. This is pretty much self evident. The problem is that those psychic powers could be used for good or used creatively combined with other talents/skills allowing you to reach next level in art for example etc. Yet we are bombarded with one shitty braindead villian after another that Mob defeats to keep pushing the same cheap message. Also it's pathetic how they sell self improvement as easy and the world supportive of you if you just try. Mob gets foster daddy/mentor figure, he goes to the gym and everyone straight up loves and supports him etc.

exactly. mob is such a joke.

But i have no dad and Reigen was like a father figure too me! He is so cool too! Body improvements club made me start doing pushups and i can do 10 a day now!
Mob is such a good boy, just like me and i lvoe milk too! I became such a great person after watching this show, i am really proud of myself for trying to improve! What problem could you have with such positive show?

eh..xactly

Attached: 116524165453.jpg (720x720, 166K)

First season was good

Second season was meh.
> Final confrontation and fight got sidelined for 10 minute "ironic filler" in last episode
> series gets so preachy with it´s morale messaging that it´s unbearable
> the moral sucks balls anyway :
> Mobs power is less legitimate than the power of someone who puts effort in just cause off

MOB started out better than OPM but OPM gets better with time while MOB gets only worse,
has anyone even read the webcomic?
it gets stale and boring after the fight against the boss

sorry to say butis right
After the second season every Mob poster seems pathetic as they just wanna be told that they´ve good taste for liking Mob
while everyone else got the notice that it went to mediocrity and went on with their live.

>whisperfag defends Mob Shitco
Now that's surprise.

OPM went to shit and will never recover.

Not for me

*ahem*

Attached: sarazanmai.jpg (333x151, 14K)

Cannon Busters is AOTY

snk anime fucking sucks though.

Not at all

manga is the only way to enjoy snk.