Worst ending thread

worst ending thread

Attached: 026.jpg (2048x1457, 689K)

Did Skeeter Rabbit really get axed?

what happened?
what is the ending?

A fucking loop, a stupid Bite the dust happened

Attached: 1495224925996.jpg (720x447, 33K)

It was pretty cruel that he could just self-insert his consciousness towards his other selves in different timelines.

He wasted so much opportunity. He could have had endings in many of them.

Nah, this is the author's previous work Mujaki no Rakuen

Yes.

No, he just stopped wanting to work on it.

Uran grew bored of drawing nothing but lesbians

i mean lesbos are incredibly boring, he should write a proper ending for olympics lolis

There's nothing wrong with lesbians as long as they're getting dicked regularly, though. The next work needs to have a male MC.

Preferably with a personality more like Skeeter Rabbit's and less like Mujika's. Save any of the rest for when it's between a male MC's harem members while he's dicking another.

It was an unpopular manga. It appealed to a very small audience. Most yurifags don't want smut where the the girls act like men, and most smutfags want a male in the story to make the lewd more exciting. He misunderstood the yuri audience.

That is everything wrong, pathetic self insert!

>smut where the the girls act like men
It would work better as someone who is also interested in a male MC, although it is more difficult to get one who would intentionally enter like this, even if it would be much better.

Attached: S26.png (1133x1600, 1.13M)

>tfw like yuri and like smut
Am I really such a rare case?

Not the worst he's done.

Attached: 146.png (1125x1600, 689K)

Patricians are a rare breed, yes.

Lesbians being (forcefully) taught the pleasures of the dick is my fetish.

Attached: 12323476256.jpg (705x1024, 79K)

So what happened?

Truly the worst ending. Suffering through the cavalry arc only to have the series suddenly dropped even though it's physical sales were doing well. Shit was top tier in the beginning as well

The series went to shit as soon as they were let out of prison the first time

>60+ fucking cavalry chapters

Not really but smut is rarely a selling point in Yuri manga, fluffy and comfy shit is more rewarding.

Citrus is one of the most currently popular yuri right now so I guess uran just needed more melodrama.

He had Good reasons, Rakuen was his most liked work and he loved working on that, and with the unlimited plotbranches he could had created we would had ended up with like 10 different ending in any time of their life for each character , just like we barely tasted with the police girl.
They just wanted it to die so they made him drop it for gay shit he didn't even like.

Lets see what he comes up with, most likely he will do Mujaki no rakuen 0.2 after pulling out doushinjis for a time, or actually he will start working on a real MnR 3th season

>people like the impure girls too much
>better make best girl impure too
Absolute disgust.

I still don't understand. I still don't get what the fuck was the author thinking. I just don't.

If Mujaki gets more, I wonder if he will retcon anything or have more than just the MC back in time. Would the MC hesitate so much if he knew some were mentally as old as he was?