Dr. Stone

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
Time to rebuild the civilization.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1366x768, 120K)

But first off, I TURNED MYSELF INTO STONE TAIJU, I'M DR STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Attached: DT3vy8AX4AAgXcB.jpg (831x1200, 323K)

Attached: Final Fantasy Sonic X6-full-size.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Attached: BD3A656670B442AE9515DDB87590D3A3.jpg (466x466, 38K)

Dr Flop

Attached: 153040993821.png (263x240, 117K)

It doesn't stop with you guys does it

>huntertard
opinion discarded

So he will turn the girl into stone to save her, right?

When is your next chapter coming out faggot? Cope harder

Attached: 1564671459962.gif (277x277, 515K)

>MORTY I TURNED MY SELF INTO A SHITTY CARTOON

Attached: 1565368839857.jpg (600x800, 60K)

no he'll give her an anti-biotic like he said at the end of the episode

I fucking love dr. Stone. Now I'm not a professional quote maker but I came up with this

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am englightened by my intelligence." - user

what do you guys think?

he doesn't even know what caused the petrification. also this you speedwatcher

Why does this series get so many bait threads and shitposts

Attached: JUST.jpg (1279x965, 312K)

So this village never wondered why there are statues everywhere?

Don't mix ma boi Jhonny test in tour half-baked shitposting warfare

Oh yes the intelligence passed down by men of religion while the godless heathens played in mud and piggybacked of it.

because it isn't the usual shit like your meme anime

No. Although in the manga right now he's trying to get his hands on a petrification bomb to turn someone into stone to save them.

Shitposters will be shitposters. Some series get more shitposters than others. They keep repeating the same joke over and over again and never get tired. Kaguya-sama gets many shitposters too. There isn't a single Kaguya thread without "Remember when this manga was good?" or "This is really going the way of Soma".

He should have thrown in a load of bullshit like the time we the earth was at war with oxygen or the time dolphins imprisoned humanity in rape caves

Yes religious higher ups were intelligent. And they used to it feed the general public lies and control them with imaginary sky daddies.

>the time dolphins imprisoned humanity in rape caves

Attached: 1502038764556.jpg (640x1972, 252K)

Based and dolphin-pilled.

holy fuck

Attached: 0042-018.png.jpg (1067x1600, 346K)

Why the fuck does Ginro sound so young, I always imagined him having a chink speak version of Sokka voice (from airbender shit)

Attached: yes i pirate that shit nigger.png (843x479, 811K)

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in dr. flop

Attached: 1565973454719.png (873x1296, 724K)

It could fail and he could resort to petrification.

>inane wall of text
absolute state of hackxhack

>replying to bait
>replying to falseflagging bait

dumb

They aim to make all discussion of the show impossible
Theyre not even saying anything, its just the same stuff each time.

Shit thread
Shit series

Attached: 1565660200120.png (365x480, 146K)

Name 1 (one) better non-ecchi series airing this season

I've always imagined him voiced by Matsuoka Yoshitsugu with his goofy Sora/Lubbock voice
Kinrou also sounds weird, I didn't expect him to sound this deep

>What is Vinland saga?
>What is Kimetsu no Yaiba?
>What is Fire force?
All of these shit on Dr. Cuckold.

>non-ecchi
>Fire Force

Was this episode rushed or is it like this in the manga too? Everything just seemed to zoom past, Senku being all "yeah they're descendats who gives a fuck" just felt like somebody wanted to get the introduction to stone world people episode out of the way as fast as possible.

>rules are rules
what did he mean by this?

You ever feel like fucking a wall socket?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.12_[2019.08.16_12.00.35].jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

There's just so many things about it that are easy to make fun of
I love the series but just take look at Boichis uguu alien faces lmfao

>no argument
So you agree. Good.

what if ayla was less sexually aggressive?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.40_[2019.08.16_12.11.44].jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

All shit. Anything else?

All mighty Self inserts are cringe af, i would like to see this show but It would be like watching a series with the fat Guy from Gameofcocks as the MC.
Looks like a nice show tho

Ah... Dr. Stone. The thinking man's show. I can't wait until Senkuu solves the next conflict with his superior intelligence!

w-wait user! the genre is shonen, that means you can use stupid asspullery too!

Attached: 1471544471691.gif (400x335, 135K)

"Dude, I fucking love Science" the show.

>Hating on kinoland Saga.
Yea I think dr. flop is for you.

Attached: 1565654205918.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

CHROME IS BAAAAAD

Ginro is so fucking hot I bit my lips.

Snownigger saga is hot fucking garbage, you retarded spic. Imagine actually thinking that a ton of gore and edgy MC make a good story.

>kino
Opinion discarded

Go back to plebbit

racial slur is not proper criticism for series you stormfag. leave.

pretty good episode desu it really did get better after taiju split

I'm calling you a spic because you're one. Fuck off die along with your non-existent taste.

Neither is calling a series you don't like a flop, faggot.

Vinland Saga? More like Failand Saga, amirite?

fujiwara a cute

>am I kawaii uguu
we've truly come full circle

Have you missed the part that he's supposed to sound like a girl? Also his VA voiced traps before so it fits.

Of course you plebs can't possibly appreciate this piece of art. Keep watching your retarded science show.

Attached: 12442325423.jpg (1000x482, 128K)

Yup, non at all.

Attached: 45752432.png (1365x768, 1.59M)

Haven't watched the anime yet but please answer me this one question: does it jiggle?

It's all that Yea Forums is now.

What makes it a piece of art? You can't give a coherent answer, because you're a literal shounenspic parroting words like "kino" and posting that 3x3 pic with plain looking backdrops.

>What makes it a piece of art?
Stop watching shouneshit and you will know.

Kill yourself normalfag

VS is shounenshit, though. Do you have zero self-awareness? You remind me about cloverfags who tries to convince Yea Forums that their preteen garbage has a deep story and good writing.

Fire Force is shit, Kimetsu no yaiba is barely not shit.

Vinland saga is not even an anime lmao.

tamaki is only for assault

Attached: 1565930917828.jpg (692x707, 171K)

Wow. He can just destroy statues just by walking.

Attached: file.png (722x694, 526K)

Dumb anime-only. Kinoland will mark its place to history as one of the best historical anime ever while Dr pepper will be forgotten in less than a year.

Attached: Kings.jpg (568x832, 197K)

even fire force is getting more fanarts than dr flop look the ranking pixiv

Why are CR releases so bloated now?

>VS is shounenshit, though

Attached: 1564684028326.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

I can confirm this.

Attached: 1565630906033.jpg (1200x1600, 874K)

>That girl critical of the 2 boys
>"They're just rocks".
>"Well I don't see what the point is with all these rocks".

Why is she so negative, Yea Forums?

She's a gorilla, only thing that interests her is curing her sister and 10 bil IQ cock

Attached: 66636795_338551393765478_1751138144310196204_n.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

and fighting

I think she does enjoy training other people

Attached: illust_76267324_20190816_133804.png (2503x4000, 2.06M)

You know, when I come into a Dr. Stone thread there's a lot that crosses my mind. The legacy of the greatest shounen ever written. I mean consider that for a minute. This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature has been going on for several months now and is still going. Not only that but it is still popular, still gaining new fans and keeping old ones happily around.

Dr. Stone is not just a manga, its not just genre deconstructing, its not just one of the greatest stories ever told. It is proof that man can achieve greatness in all its meanings. The story we have been discussing, months on end, years on end, it is evidence of a true understanding of nuanced and complex themes. A culture within itself.

So when I come into a Dr. Stone thread I feel like im not only here with my fellow stonechads. I am here with everyone else, experiencing the magic that is Dr. Stone . Even the poor and misguided who either haven't read it or consider it sub-par are here with us. Giving attention and time to a story that is older then most of us here today.

I see great discussion day after day. New points being brought up and old ones being held high for the board to see. It was through years of dedicated posting that these threads have gotten to this point. Intense and amazing discussion backed by some of the most quality memes found on the internet. And its all thanks to the stonechads who have kept it all going.

So when I go into Dr. Stone thread a few things cross my mind, but the one thing that always reigns true is how great it is to be a stonechad, to be apart of a legacy decades old that continues to hold its own with strength, intelligence and grace. That's what it means to be a stonechad.

Attached: 159723422342.jpg (275x183, 10K)

printed in a shounen magazine

I hate this shit

Anime only here, does Senku x Kohaku happen? They fit so much.

>falling for such an obvious falseflag

Too bad its sales are jackshit and will be axed next year.

No, Sencuck is gay as fuck.

Attached: Gay.png (926x1300, 479K)

Fucking dropped. What a fag.

>astronauts didnt advance the civilization
>didnt even find cure to petrification

Astronauts ain't shit. Glorified bus drivers

Kinda is

>Disregards primal degenerate urges to reach ultimate ascendancy
Based

I like it so far, but I dislike the antagonist...
The zoomer dictator Tsubasa...
If the story is supposed to be realistic, based on Seku's skills, he should take care of that faggot within 10 episodes...There is no need to send spies give me a fucking break.

cringe

is because he only loves science and Tsukasa

Someone post the manga pages of this scene. It's been a while since I read them, but it felt more impactful in the manga and I don't know if it's because of the medium or if the chosen imagery was different.

The correct question is "Why does Ginro sound so competent?"

After watching the first episode of this show I decided it didn't like the art style, the character designs, the characters themselves, or the story, but I'd watch the second episode just in case.

After the second episode I decided I still didn't like any of those things, but I'd watch the next episode.

And after the third.

And so on, and so on.

Yes higher ups were intelligent. And they used to it feed the general public lies and control them.
so just like today

When I was thinking about that earlier in the week I figured it would be hard to adapt something like this, so I was curious how they were going to do it. I think they mostly didn't linger on it enough so that you could sit there and process them, especially Chrome's last expression in this page. I'd have cut some of the time they spent recapping the petrification event onscreen.

Attached: temp.png (1773x1300, 1.08M)

SCIENCE FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1549271486908.png (900x900, 1.35M)

>imagine being this retarded

As I thought, seeing this in the manga again was way more impactful than what the anime delivered.

i like this anime, im learning new things, my poor public school never taught me it

He's not wrong. Astronauts require physical fitness first and foremost. Most research is done on Earth by less fit scientists, astronauts just follow instructions or collect specimens.

>3700 years of orgy
>only 40 people

Is this why Japan's birth rate is declining?

>yeah bro I’m a highschooler with 2 million years worth of humanity’s collective knowledge in my head. I know how to build every single component of an iPhone and then set up a full internet network. I’m just that smart.

Senkuu bestboy

>iphone
Taiju you're supposed to be washing Tsukasas cock, what are you doing here?

>lewding tsukasa-chan
Don't do it.

Attached: shark.jpg (361x608, 195K)

I can't decide wether to put my head or my dick into those mesu gorilla armpits.
Just Imagine the absurd amount of thick pheromones released by them each day.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.26_[2019.08.16_22.52.23].jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

>literal swamp

wait hes jewish?

Obligatory

Attached: 1565975127717.png (1319x426, 43K)

head, but only after she takes a dive in the river

Nah, that's the space symbol, same as the one on Kohakus shield

Attached: ECHTeX5VUAAG8_C.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Stone world already ruined! Tsukasa needs to enact his final solution ASAP!

Attached: 4544981968494.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

>I know how to build every single component of an iPhone
So did all of Samsung's engineers 2 years earlier.

No, he' Starfleet. Its hard to make the logo with just bamboo.

JAXA

Lazy fuck