"Thank you for the love letter, user, it was very sweet...

>"Thank you for the love letter, user, it was very sweet. I'm sorry if I've given you the wrong impression by dining out with you so much. I never wanted you to think that we were going on dates; to me, these are just friendly outings with an Eagle Jump colleague. I cherish you as a friend, but I'm not in love with you and will never see you romantically."

What do you do?

Attached: Hifumi Date.jpg (2360x3306, 1.37M)

Kill her.

Attached: 1558480329821.png (400x400, 341K)

fpbp

Makes sense

How did I get hired at Eagle Jump when I have a penis?

Kiss her.

Why would you do that, user?

based yandere

Supposedly the other departments have men, we've just never seen them.

Cross-dressing!

Split the bill.

split the bill, accept that people i'm interested in don't have to be interested in me, continue meeting for friendly talks if i'm not paying for both.

It wouldn't hurt to continue being around her?

For a while, maybe.
Doesn't mean it's better to lose a friend, plus, the best wingman is a girl.
Don't be a fake "nice guy" and she might even introduce you to one of her friends if she thinks you're truly a good guy.

Very little to suffer for so much gain.

This but also rape

Inform her she got it by mistake- it was meant for Aoba.

Do this.

Attached: 95281e0964ee09d1a87e6d664911465f454438a7_hq.gif (450x252, 401K)

>accepting her rejection
Cuck. Pursue for months, years, or however long it takes for her to agree to become your girlfriend.

Hire a hooker.

>sorry, are you talking about that christmas card I sent you? I think you're the one who got the wrong impression, you know I'm dating Nene, right? I thought you knew this already, do you not talk more with your colleagues at work?

Attached: 716248793216.jpg (850x1205, 273K)

>Agreeing to go on with life
>Cuck

Yeah, you go do that, tell me how it's working out for you. Especially after the restraining order comes into effect.

She won't get a restraining order if you only confess once or twice a year.