Vinland Saga

is this thing gonna ruin the anime?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 (2) TVアニメ「ヴィンランド・サガ」第7話「北人」放送前� (856x665, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wnj8zje5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only for the French.

>CGI boat carrying
yikes

Fatfuck is based.

Attached: Whatdatmouthdo.jpg (1296x696, 487K)

well you wont notice it in the anime this is just a screenshot

>first chapter in episode 7

looks pretty good, where can i get this book?

Damn I didn't know Tim Buckley wrote a manga.

>shonenshit

Oh no no no no

How could this happen bros?

>two panels both drawn like shit per page is enough to satisfyi huntertards

pastebin.com/wnj8zje5
The anime stays true to the series's seinen heart, while the manga had to start with with a big and bombastic battle because it started in shonen jump. Guaranteed the anime is how Yukimura would've started the series had he started the series in a seinen magazine.
pastebin.com/wnj8zje5

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.46_[2019.08.01_20.45.36].jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

What characters do people consider "geniuses" in vs?

Jesus Christ Togashi should just write books at these point

N A P K I N S
A
P
K
I
N
S

Wrong.
1. Manga starts off with Thorfinn being a ruthless and coldblooded killer. The flashback shows us how far has he strayed from the philosophy of his father AND lays us the foundation for his farmland mentality afterwards.
2. Thorfinn is shown to us as an incredibly skilled warrior who is still roflstomped by Askeladd. Askeladd is shown as cunning and smart person as well.
3. In the flashback Askeladd struggles against Thor which actually shows us right from the start how great warrior he was.

Anime has shat on Thors legacy. The move from "naive kid world shatters kek le revenge now" is more shounen-ish than anything.

Also there aren't any pleb filters in the world of anime where success actually depends on viewers. This is why they had to release all 4 series at once, because they started from flashback.

>The move from "naive kid world shatters kek le revenge now" is more shounen-ish than anything.
Name 100 shounens that have this

Thanks for proving my point.

I knew you couldn't. Concede and cope.

Seething.

I know you are.

They released 3 episodes because the next two weeks slot was taken by a tennis tournament and elections.

I know you are.

>Plagiarizing
Yikes

>
what the fuck was this post

Hunterspam.

Attached: ashenladd_smugg.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

do people seriously hate the longboat carrying now?

I can believe this.
Considering how shit the later storytelling is, I can believe that the initial chapters of the manga were a fluke, or that somebody twisted his arm to make the initial chapters a success.

Isn't pulling this stunt a pointless retarded shit? Askeladd's men would have bern tired as fuck for a battle

I hate you.

>hes french

lmao this shit is even worse than the black woman in Neverland, do the Japanese even give a fuck about racism?

how is it racist though

@192039019
That is some high-tier shitposting.

It would make sense if they brought the longboats up around dusk, then rested and slept to attack in the morning. It's not like the combat in VS is ever remotely realistic to begin with.

The technical term is "nigress" or "nigger sow."