What does Yea Forums think of Giorno Giovanna?

What does Yea Forums think of Giorno Giovanna?

Attached: lickylicky.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

he is a gary stu and not as good as the other protagonists

my least favourite jojo aside from part 2 joseph who is reddit incarnate. giorno is an asshole who utilises bruno's group over the span of 5 days in order to become a mafia boss simply because 'muh drugs'. he could have saved abbacchio but decided not to and is generally a massive fucking cunt.

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Hes bland but I still like him as a character

Even Jolyne is better

>he could have saved abbacchio
No, because Abbacchio already accepted his death and moved on. It would've been just like Bruno's body except no spirit possessing it.

He appeals exclusively to two groups of people:
1) bug people (numales/redditors/NPCs) with white or yellow skin
2) niggers

Prison gay

Bucciarati is shameless closet gay

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-153016.jpg (2190x1080, 1.03M)

Johnny best jojo, Girono better then that shitty Jolyne and that numale looking faggot from 8.

Worst Jojo without a doubt.

The best Jojo

Better than Part 4 Josuke. At least Giorno tried to archive his goal, Josuke on other hand was a lazy asshole and didn't even try to find Kira.

Giorno Giovanna is literally free-use for members of Passione. Araki made it canonical. Giorno has no personality other than being a wanton slut who exists only to have his slutty holes stuffed. When he isn't sucking off or presenting himself to another gang member, he is slipping his slim fingers inside himself while fantasizing about Guido Mista berating him for being the worthless whore that he is. Araki told me this himself.

Go back.

wasted potential

Jolyne is one of the best JoJo's wtf. I think you meant Jonathan or part 4 Josuke.

Weak character with overpowered stand.

Attached: 1556302744622.png (1000x639, 830K)

>incredibly observant
>has a strong sense of justice
>punishes those have done wrong
>uses kicks and punches
>says muda muda muda as his battlecry
I like him.

Shittiest bait I've seen in a while

fujoniggers should be permabanned

Literally me

Me too, also I like the fact that he's neither an edgelord or a moralfag. Besides that I enjoy seeing how he changes from his time with Bucciarati and adopts his ideals.

>my least favourite jojo aside from part 2 joseph who is reddit incarnate.
What the fuck is wrong with your head?

>not a moralfag
Somebody missed his moralfaggotry speech to Diavolo at the end. What a pathetic hypocrite.