Why do people say that Gabriel is a tomboy?

Why do people say that Gabriel is a tomboy?

Attached: 1565941679927.jpg (746x716, 98K)

Because being lazy and useless is a male trait.

Because she's a shut-in NEET who is also a perma-virgin

Name 17 people, 11 gays, 7 niggers and 4 midgets that call Gabu a tomboy because I've never heard that before.

Sorry user, I don't know any niggers or midgets. The idea that Gabriel is a tomboy is commonly peddled amongst the fanbase, though. There's definitely more than 39 people who have said so.

Because she is shit just like most tomboys.

Excuse me?

You heard what she said you dumb tomboy.

You heard me. The shitty Unaru ripoff is the worst thing about the show.

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Hmmm

Attached: Gabriel.jpg (800x1116, 334K)

These "people" are subhuman retards who want to jerk to kids

Attached: 1553569925084.jpg (564x975, 234K)

Why do people say that Gabriel is sexy?

She's tight as a male's asshole.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

idk prolly cause shes messy and a representation of a male archangel, she fresh doe

Attached: IMG_E2197.jpg (1063x652, 124K)

Because she is. You gay?

What does it mean for a girl to be fresh?

Who says that?

She's not a tomboy she's just gross, filthy and unwashed. I want to smell her though.

Why not smell Vigne? Episode 3 mentions that she smells good.

Because apparently if you're a female and don't spend all day every day doing stereotypically feminine things, you're a tomboy.

That's right you tomboy.

Maybe you don't need to be a walking female stereotype to be feminine, but does Gabriel have any feminine qualities at all?

Yikes

The long hair? The what could charitably be called breasts?

Her appearance is feminine, I guess.

dems figthin' words

she's a cumdumpster

Does she have any tomboy qualities? Hanging out with boys more than girls, usually playing sports or other more boyish activities, not wearing feminine clothes, talking like a boy. Nothing of that fits her, she is just a deadpan lazy slob gamer, who sometimes works as a meido waitress (your usual tomboy would be super embarrassed about it because she is suddenly wearing feminine outfit) so she can afford microtransactions.

Smells good is okay, but girls that smell bad are better.

Not having any real feminine qualities can make you a subtle tomboy. She might not be boyish, but she isn't girly either. She doesn't wear girly clothing, she doesn't have girly interests, she's a prankster, she's crude, she isn't emotional or affectionate or nurturing.

really takes this long for a westerner to figure out what's feminine and masculine lmao

imagine the smell

Attached: 1535938733247.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

what

Gamer is basically a new archetype she fits.

Just rape Vigne, man. Rape still counts.

Holy censor bars will erase all evidence anyway.