Shinkai is a geniu-

twitter.com/tomo_o128alxd/status/1162354005227343873
twitter.com/SPYAIR_fam_love/status/1162353804974497793
>Shincels will defend this blatant case of plagiarism

Attached: plagiarism.jpg (540x309, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FoCCGFSJ0Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing new, Children Who Chase Lost Voices was entirely plagiarized from Miyazaki.

Do you really want me to list the dozens of anime that have a scene of people falling and holding onto each other in the meantime? Like, every mecha show in existence that pays homage to SDF?

Lmao falling from the sky in anime wasn’t invented in 2000.

Yes, do.

Shut up a little

When you watch Shinkai's movies you always have the impression that it's stuff you have already seen before in other movies or shows.

Bro, I am so proud Shinkai is plagirazing Flip Flappers.

Attached: 1561126057244.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I read a few reviews and most of their complains are the same exact problems I have with that overrated piece of shit movie Gay name
I guess this exposed that most praises came from plebs whose fist Shinkai movie is your name and only watched it via marketing, now Children which is basically the same but with muh bittersweet ending instead they finally see how much of a hack he was

He improved a shit anime like Anno does

And Ghibli stole it from Macross.

Miyazaki's artstyle is repulsive

Shinkai is a huge fucking hack, not only recycling same story beats from other movies, he even recycled lots of shit from his own movie
>muh train
>muh tokyo
now with this movie
>muh teen love bullshit
>muh supernatural drama with convoluted plot
>muh city kid vs country kid
oh and I'm sure it will have another mediocre 3 min J pop song with all of the development for the main couple relationship stuffed in

Actually, holding onto each other this intimately is very specifically always borrowing from Miyazaki. Besides, the problem isn't that Shinkai is borrowing again, the problem is that after Your Name fluked Shinkai is now on pedestal as a prolific director and Weathering with You doesn't really show that, it's about time he should be coming up with something original.

Attached: 9dbd97a0c0b543fe0c21e6cb8c7784aa808838a9.jpg (1364x707, 70K)

SEETHING

Don't forget
>Muh drawing people drawing/writing
>Muh foot/older women fetish
>Muh personal relationship is basically the plot

Your name showed that he can't write original shit anymore and still got away with it.
This movie still made bank, just less than your name so don't expect any better from him.

>holding onto each other this intimately is very specifically always borrowing from Miyazaki
You might be retarded. How about watching more anime? Miyazaki didn't come up with this, even if that's what your ant brain tells you.

>early in the morning
>miyacucks are already seething
Sorry if your decrepit hack director isn't talented enough to be a:
>director
>writer
>executive producer
>former video game producer
>voice actor
>manga artist
>best-selling author
>multi-millionaire
>songwriter
>screenwriter
>producer
>animator
>editor
>acting coach
>storyboard artist
>background artist
>professional photographer
>cinematographer
>director of photography
>director of animation
>digital painter
>graphic designer
>character designer
>sound designer
>color designer
>philanthropist
>have an asteroid named after him
>married to a retired actress and producer
>9yo daughter is already a child actress
>is still in his mid-forties
It feels so good to be a Shinkaichad.

Attached: genius.jpg (1200x907, 127K)

In most people's minds it's definitely associated with Laputa first. And Shinkai is a big Miyazaki-fag, though I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice something that obvious.

>In most people's minds it's definitely associated with Laputa first
Woah, yet even that was stolen from an earlier work. "Most people" are retarded and unable to understand that inspiration isn't linear.

Well, surely you can tell us from where. The only earlier example I can think of is Miyazaki's Future Boy Conan.

Liking Shinkai's ultra generic designs over Miyazaki's distinctive style that perfectly fits the stories he wants to tell, really demonstrates how sheeple today have little to no artistic sense and eat up all the crap the industry feeds them.

easy to do when you're bad at all those

The trailer was out for months now
you've only noticed this now?
There's also that dragon like thing flying among the tower of clouds
Yes those are both Laputa and Spirited Away references.

He's someone who's average at all of this but excels at none.

Wait, dragon like thing? What? I've seen couple of teasers but they looked like any other Shinkai bootlegs.

Attached: macross.webm (640x480, 1.75M)

I think he's terrible at all of those, but great at backgrounds. He's backgrounds guy who thinks he's a real director.

>The only earlier example I can think of is Miyazaki's Future Boy Conan
Imagine making up things in such a blatant manner in an attempt to win an online argument. Truly pathetic.

I'm not sure why this is not obvious to others, but the first time I saw those dragon like things around that tower of cloud, I immediately thought of Haku.
Also it's not in either of the trailers apparently, it was shown in the 1st minute of the film, released Jun 30?

Ah, I see, no argument, typical.

Yea Forums hates Miyazaki because he insulted otaku culture

Go ahead and clip the comparable cut. Ah, right. Gonna be tough since it doesn't exist.

It's in the OP post, brainlet.

Where is my clip? Hello? Please provide the cut from Future Boy Conan or at least give people a timestamp if you don't want to look like a complete retard who spreads false information in an attempt to defend Mizaki's creative bankrupcy.

Episode 6, 9th minute when Conan breaks Lana out of prison is one of the examples I can think of off the top of my head.

Attached: 0fabljzpou4z.jpg (1366x768, 90K)

It's just a man saving a woman from falling to her death. In Miyazaki films we have two characters flying or falling down and holding hands.
I'm sure he wasn't the first one who came up with this, but this scene is a bad example.

Not to mention that Macross's creator is a big fucking Gundam nut, Tomino in turn is a huge fucking Miyazaki fangirl.

Pathetic attempt.

Attached: 1545968712377.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

It looks fucking amazing for 70's and I love how smoothly Conan ends up holding her in the ait. It's better than anything Shinkai ever produced.

Storyboarding dynamics are virtually the same. The only noteworthy difference is the mech. Try harder, Hackazaki shills.

Dont anime directors get paid like 60k usd about per year or something

OLD BAD NEW GOOD

lol, why would he survive? 1/10 miyazaki is a joke

Shinkai is not only a director

Shinkai also owns the story.
He'll be getting royalties for the media spawned from his movies

I can't believe cockona is plagiarized!

It amazes me how much this man's films manage to piss off a small but determined part of Yea Forums.

is that boy a cyborg or kid Conan the Barbarian?
his feet should've fold like butter there

Shinkai went on record saying that Laputa was the first film that ha paid to see, it you don't think that this scene was paying homage to that, even after ha directed a movie that was just a huge Miyazaki ripoff, you might ne retarded

Exploding knees.

They did the same thing in that one OVA where Chihaya Kisaragi's VA was a telepathic lesbian.

And Miyazaki jerked off to Hakujaden yet claims to not be a roricon. Almost like Japanese directors can't be trusted, unless it's Yasuhiko.

This sort of scene is extremely common in anime. How does that qualify as plagiarism?

I like Shinkai films before, it's honesty and full of emotions

fag

Attached: Eureka 7.jpg (1440x1080, 173K)

this is still small time compared to the blatant ripoff in Kimi no Na Wa scenes.

it's also his worst movie

what's that supposed to prove?

ITT: Losers looking for things to complain about, so they pick a scene that keeps showing up throughout anime and call it copying. Woohoo.

See

That is a common trope in media since before that movie, you shiteating retard

Isn't this what skydiver pairs usually do?

screencaps are useless comparisons
see:
we need the full shot of these scenes.

He needed to plagiarise it being 2 girls as well though.

Attached: Kuttsukiboshi - Part 2 [OnDeed] [04CCC2A9].mkv_snapshot_21.59_[2019.05.29_22.54.40].jpg (720x480, 30K)

the absolute state of this board

Anyone who puts this much labor in to anime creator feuds is the opposite of a chad. Reevaluate your life.

It's ok
Hodaka apparently is a little bitch

W-what if he work with Kubo?

>is still in his mid-forties

>Forty years old still like to watch Precure.

He watches it with his kid

Shinkai needs to go back with his old somber style. It was his thing, and he did it well.

that will require a divorce or someone close to him dying.

She cute.

Attached: niitsuchise.jpg (483x724, 53K)

Shinkai is also creator of most of his movies.

what is skydiving retards

Don't you guys ever get tired of this?

Miyazaki invented skydiving.

Miyazaki invented falling

youtu.be/FoCCGFSJ0Vo
This is unironically the best skyfall scene of all time

-s

Conan is absurdly strong and sturdy. No one knows why, except that Miyazaki was maybe trying to murder children by showing examples that would kill them if done at home.