This girl is not just cute

NTRd by a poster

Attached: a6.jpg (960x1378, 204K)

Attached: a12.jpg (960x1378, 171K)

Has the art style changed up significantly from the first chapters or is it just me?

It's cleaner but also the same

Really starting to annoy me how much of a spineless wimp the bf is.

We're talking about the girl that got NTR'd by a poster here.

Ah, no wonder it seemed familar. It's like a genderswapped shoujo.

He's already leagues above most romcom MCs though.

Attached: H7_.jpg (960x1378, 196K)

He's in a happy relationship, that's leagues and leagues above our standard for MC's and anons.

Probably the only romance manga that isn't absolute dogshit

>spoiler
please don't bring that up right now

Hey fuck you man, I have a reason to pretend I was dense

Attached: 1527121113086.jpg (597x960, 40K)

It's maxed out on healing magic for sure.

fuck you

She bought the swimsuit right?

Yeah, and bf is on to her.

Attached: 010___1565892174.png (960x1378, 857K)

Feel like there's not much to say about this. It's just comfy.

Why are there now a million romance series like this but none of them ever ends?

Money + most nips can't into good endings.

It's all part of the Abe plan.

What's with the chapter order on the dex? The raw link has the early ones bundled up together.

Twitter mango>popularity>serialisation

Nips love romance but don't actually want to see the lead female in a real relationship because that would ruin her purity

The fact that they like acknowledge they are in a relationship and him taking the initiative sometimes is amazing. I've seen like 2 manga where this happen in the beginning and not like 2 pages after 500 chapters of pussy footing

Attached: cool.jpg (377x389, 53K)

why is she so hot?

Attached: That Girls Is Not Just Cute.png (960x1378, 1.39M)

Rinnegan eyes are top tier.

Attached: af63942b-6083-4aec-8b30-d0345a66d185.jpg (400x600, 44K)

Why the fuck does every page of this manga contain an embedded file. Fuck this.

But these two are going out.

I know I meant that comic for other manga
This one is super rare. Only other manga I remember that had the main characters actually go out and progress like this was love roma

There are plenty. Read more.

open it in an image editor and resave the file, maybe something really was there

No I mean literally every page has it.

have you tried an image you've posted before?this seemed to go through ok

Attached: 1565828987061.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

No I mean every page of THIS MANGA specifically has it. Other files and my shit is fine. Is mangadex being shady?

if it's just for this manga then that seems unlikely
I don't know what Yea Forums uses to filter for malware

Retard here, is there a way to see what is embedded if there really is something?

well if you re-save the image file then compare the hexdump output you could identify any image differences in the hexcode assuming the image is a png not a jpg

or make a hexdump of all the images and look for the same pattern in each of them which would work with a large enough sample

The dex pages are png. I just resaved it to make the thread.

Man this is why shoujo is usually superior for romance, MCs are charismatic and good looking. Not sure why Yea Forums likes shit with bland spineless guys as MCs guess they can't self insert otherwise. At least this one is 1 step above shit like nagatoro or whatever the name was

>shoujo is usually superior for romance
What shoujo are YOU reading?

Kaicho wa maid sama atm. Been on my backlog forever

The back and forth in their relationship is adorable.

>shoujo is usually superior
Only the few decent ones. Most shoujo is really terrible.

Attached: 5086.jpg (700x526, 134K)

>a guy calling a girl "cool"
That's kinda gay.

that girl is just not cute

What's the fucking point? The part before they the main characters get together is by far the best part and they skipped it. They've been in a relationship since the beginning. Instead of romantic shenanigans, we now have a manga about an extremely awkward couple that couldn't into romance.

Kill yourself you self insert fag

Excuse me? Maid sama is literally a boring and bland mc having the garyest gary stu fall heels over head for her. You must be autistic if you think Misaki isn't a self insert. Unlike men who self insert to average introverted cynical guys who don't stand out, femoids self insert to average sincere goodie2shoes girls who don't stand out

>not understanding the appeal of an developing ongoing relationship
You're the reason why couples only get together at the end after years of "WHY HAVEN'T THEY FUCKED YET?".

There's no appeal to a developing ongoing relationship when the protagonists are highschoolers ie financially dependent individuals incapable of going through with their life choices w/o consent.

some shoujo is ok but josei is better a lot of the time

>There's no appeal
That's subjective